The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Husband II

( disclaimer: be an adult, for entertainment purposes only, mostly mine)

There I was, so happy, in bed with my wife. All of my fantasies had come true, thanks to finally hypnotizing her. I was on top of the world.

I can’t even begin to count how many times I’d come today, first in just thinking about what could be, and then in experiencing it with Sara. But the excitement of it all, combined with the years of unfulfillment, had me still amazingly horny.

We sipped out champagne and had small talk for a while, but I was ready to continue with my fantasies and sex drive. I set my glass down, and gently took hers from her. She smiled at me, knowing what was coming. I leaned over and kissed her passionately as she returned the passion. I felt her hand glide down my body and found my cock. As she touched and caressed it, I felt her body tense up and her tongue snaked deep within my mouth as she had another orgasm. Whoops, I thought. She is still under the suggestion to touch my cock and orgasm when I kiss her. Next she is going down on me again. Well, things could be worse, but I had to modify that suggestion or I’d only get to kiss her once before her going down on me. And I like to kiss.

As she moaned with her pleasure, she started heading south to once again take me in her mouth. As before, she kneeled between my legs and gently sucked me into her mouth. I laid back and enjoyed it but I knew that I wanted to do some different things with her tonight, and I suspected that I didn’t have many more orgasms left in me tonight.

As she was so lovingly sucking on me, I said her trance key ’ lazy lingerie”, and her head fell against my stomach, yet my hard-on remained in her mouth. I took her down again very deeply. I removed the compulsion to touch my cock whenever I kissed her, and changed the orgasm when touching me to an intense sexual excitement. I also removed the compulsion to go down on me after the kiss. Then I reinforced that with every touch, kiss, caress, stroke, and orgasms, that she would love me even more. That she loved to show her love for me in any way possible. I then instructed her to slowly keep making love to my cock with her mouth, and to listen to me while she continued. I told her that she loved the feeling of pleasuring me with her mouth, that she loved giving me pleasure. That it felt so good, so right, so loving to take my cock into her mouth. She loved the sensation of giving me pleasure. That giving me pleasure gave her pleasure. And that as she continued to pleasure me, she found that she was getting pleasure from the feeling of my cock stroking in and out of her mouth. That when she gave me oral pleasure, it was like her mouth turned into a sexual organ, like her vagina, and, like her vagina, the feeling of my cock running in and out of her mouth, was similar in pleasure to my cock stroking in and out of her vagina. That she loved the texture of my cock, the smell, the fullness of it in her mouth. That she could easily achieve orgasms from making love to my cock with her mouth. She wanted to learn to take my full erection completely into her mouth, her throat. That like her vagina, the pleasure was better the deeper the penetration. That she would not experience gagging reflexes, only and pleasure and fulfillment. That she was proud of her ability to suck my cock, to give me pleasure, and to receive pleasure. That she loved the feeling of giving me an orgasm, of my seed in her mouth, that it tasted so good, and she loved to swallow it completely.

As I continued to instruct her, I could see the immediate results of my suggestions. She was moaning and sucking and increasing her tempo, as she neared herself to another orgasm. She was slowly working her self deeper and deeper engulfing my cock.

I continued to instruct her, that anytime she heard me say, “boo”, that her sexual excitement increase double, but she would not orgasm, just build up her excitement. And that this would continue until I said boo-hoo, and she would have an orgasm. And after this orgasm, she could continue like before, achieving orgasm as her excitement level rose to that level, but anytime I said boo, she would go back to increasing her level of excitement without orgasming until I said boo-hoo. That she would not consciously hear me give those commands, but her sub conscious would and would react as instructed.

I brought her back out of the trance while she continued to pleasure me with her mouth. She’d already had one orgasm from going down on me, and she sounded like she was working on another. I said boo and her moans increased. I said boo again, and she was getting into frenzy. With every down stroke her head made, she was getting a little more and more of me into her mouth, into her throat.

I had planned to get her off of me, and to enjoy going down on her, and having a slow, sweaty, leisurely fuck, but she was doing such a great job, and really enjoying herself, that I decided that we could finish up tonight with this. Tomorrow was another day.

I was getting close again to coming, and I said boo, again, and she was moaning and bobbing so hard, and this was increasing my pleasure, and once again, we were working up to another frenzy. I felt my pleasure peaking, and as I came deeply into her throat, I said boo hoo, and I felt my self get totally sucked into her throat and she tried to scream but could not. The effect of the scream sent such vibrations through my cock that I could not stand it and pulled out of her mouth, and she was gasping and moaning and fell across my legs into a semi conscious state. She lay there gasping, and recovering, for about 5 minutes. I gently pulled her up, beside me. And she put her head on my chest, and threw a leg across me and curled up very comfortably beside me. I stroked her head lovingly, and caressed her neck and shoulders. I asked her if she wanted something to drink, and she said she couldn’t move yet, and giggled. I told her to hurry up and recover, because I still hadn’t gotten her panties off yet. She sighed, and asked how I could possibly want more? I replied that I could never get enough of her, that I wanted to bury myself deeply inside of her and give her the pleasure she has given me. She said, that tonight she had had more pleasure and was more fulfilled that she had ever been in her life. But I said, you’re still in your lingerie?? And laughed. She said that if I wanted to fuck her, then I’d have to wait till she was asleep, that she was totally done in, and that if I wasn’t, it was truly scary. I kissed her on the forehead, and hugged her, and we both fell asleep in each other’s arms.