The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Husband I

( disclaimer: be an adult, for entertainment purposes only, mostly mine)

I am finally a happy man after years of an unfulling marriage. I know you aren’t interested in the details, but basically she fell out of love with me, and over the years, her resentment towards the marriage has turned towards me with a terrible attitude. As for our sex life, nonexistent! Things were coming to a head and divorce was coming soon. It would have happened years ago, but I was, and still am, deeply in love with her. Plus there are the considerations of our children who are pre-teen.

I discovered the erotic mind control story archives not long after becoming acquainted with the net. I’d always had a fascination with hypnotism, and of course sexual fantasies follow. It was pretty easy to fantasize about hypnotizing my wife into loving me again, and maybe perk up the sex life better than it ever was.

I started reading about hypnosis very seriously. I learned all I could, for a nonpracticing student. But it seemed to me that my chances of getting her to let me hypnotize her were nil, and if she caught me trying against her will, I was probably doomed for failure, with never another chance. I knew that once I got her under, I could work things slowly in my favor, but how to get her there the first time was the thing.

I tried to use subliminal recordings as best I could, but it was very hard to continously subject her to them, her being a very light sleeper, and always on guard. So I wasted so much time just fantasying about what could be.

Finally, as divorce was too terribly near, I decided to go all out, that I didn’t have much to loose. If I got discovered, she couldn’t send me to jail; she would need my financial support.

On a trip to Mexico, I travel a lot in my work; I managed to score some rohypnol, a heavy-duty sleeping pill that has a lot of trance state qualities about it. I slipped it to a hooker in L.A. to test it, drug dealers aren’t the most reliable sort, and was convinced that I indeed, did have the real thing. On a single capsule with a couple of drinks, she was out of it for over 12 hours.

Now to put my plan to work. I knew that next month; both kids would be away at camp for all week. That would be the time to strike. I reviewed my hypnosis and subliminal studies carefully and burned a couple of cd’s to help me achieve my plan. Most importantly was to get her deeply hypnotized so that I could introduce a trance word to put her back in hypnosis to further condition her. But also to use this initial time to help break down the barriers she had built, to help her trust me, be attracted to me, to easily be hypnotized in the future, that she wanted to be in a trance, that trances were so enjoyable to her, and that she enjoyed listening to my cd’s while she slept. I was going all out with hypnosis and subliminal to succeed.

Saturday the kids went to camp and I could start whenever the time was right. Sunday she was in a bad mood, and I let things slide. On Monday, she had a girl friend over in the evening, and I knew that tonight was the night. This particular girlfriend didn’t like champagne, and my wife loves the stuff. She also had kids at home and wouldn’t stay long. I had a very nice bottle all stashed away. I knew that my wife never leaves any good champagne left over. So when the girlfriend came over, I surprised my wife with the bottle, all chilled, and presented it to her, unopened. I opened it for her and left them to gossip. After Sara (my wife) had consumed a couple glasses, I told her I wanted to try this bottle, I am mostly a beer drinker, and I poured my self a glass and put the rohypnol in the remainder of the bottle. Timing was perfect. Sara had another glass and her friend left. We talked for a few minutes, and I poured the remainder of the bottle in her empty glass. I could already see some effects from the partial dose, and wanted to get the rest in her. She commented that it was really good champagne, that she had a little buzz and finished off her glass. Within 15 minutes, she was on her way to a long sleep.

I got her into her bedroom, (did I mention that we had separate bed rooms?) just before she “passed out”. I popped in my 1st cd into the stereo, and turned it up so that she could not escape it. This was the most important cd. The one to put her into a trance, teach her to go deeper, to enjoy the trance, and to always go deeply into a trance when ever she heard her trance key.

I also put in the portable boom box, which I brought into her room, the subliminal cd, which was mostly to enforce the hypnosis cd. To trust me, be attracted to me, to enjoy being with me, to want to be happy, to want to go to bed with music playing and to sleep deeply. I had also combined this one with a sexual subliminal tape that I’d tried to use previously, for her to think of me as her sexual partner, to be aroused by me, to dream of me, etc. I played this one lower than the hypnosis cd, and had both of them on “repeat” play.

I went to bed and masturbated furiously. My fantasies just might be about to come true. I really didn’t want a sex slave, just my loving wife back with the passion turned up a notch, hell full blast!!!

In the morning I went and checked on her, and she was undisturbed and every thing was playing away. I called her work and told them that she was in bed, throwing up with some flu bug that hopefully, she would be in tomorrow. I went back up and jacked off some more.

Around noon, I put in a different cd, that told her to remember getting really drunk last night and passing out, that she would feel fine by four pm.

It was a short cd, and I let it play over and over for about an hour and a half. I packed up all my stuff, and set the place up to look like she had been throwing up, and that I had cleaned up and taken care of her.

Although she is a light sleeper, she is hard to wake up in the morning, and I expected to have a time getting her up. I shook her until I finally got some response, and asked her how she felt. She said she felt like shit, very groggy. I told her I had called into work for her, and that she could continue resting. She rolled over and went back to sleep. Around four I heard her stirring, she was getting up, she asked for some water and aspirin, which I gave her, and begged me to put on a pot of coffee while she showered. She said she was feeling better, but hungover. I was shaking with anxiety. Soon I would find out if it was going to work.

Although, I knew if it worked, that I could fuck her very soon, that wasn’t the plan. This was too important to ruin with a quick nut. She is very defensive, and I knew that I had to work slowly to get her fully where I wanted her to be. The key to successful hypnosis is for them to want to do what is suggested. The next step was crucial for my success.

When she emerged from her bedroom in her sweats and a towel around her head, I had her coffee ready in the den by the sofa. She sipped her coffee, and I asked her if she wanted something to eat, and she said not yet. We talked about how she had really thrown one on last night. She wasn’t sure if her friend had left before she got real drunk. I told her she had left just as her buzz was getting bigger. Then I told her that she had fixed up two big martinis and drunk them down. She said no wonder she passed out.

I timed her putting down her coffee cup and sitting back, and spoke her trance key “LAZY LINGERIE” (I have a serious fetish of lingerie on women). She blinked twice and her head slumped forward to rest on her chest. I was instantly full bore, diamond cutter erect. But I had to take my time. I took her down gently, deeper and deeper, letting her enjoy, and trust, and relax. I figured that I couldn’t over do it. I must have spent an hour reinforcing her trance and trance key.

Then I went on how lately she was having second thoughts about the divorce, how it was getting harder and harder to remember why she even wanted one. How she had a wonderful husband who loved her dearly, beautiful children. How she had been finding herself more and more attracted to her husband, and feeling more and more sexually attracted towards him, and missing the wonderful sex life we once shared. For her to think how wonderful it would be, how happy she would be, if we could stay together. How beautiful and fulfilling it used to be to make love together and please each other. That she felt like she was falling in love with her husband again. That it felt a little scary, but it also felt so right.

I reinforced this and had her repeat it to me. Then I told her that when she awoke, she would feel great, she would feel happy, and sexy and a little sexually excited, which would slowly build as she thought about me and how good I was to her and how lucky she was to have me. That she would decide to go out to the mall to shop for things, and that when she went by Victoria’s secret, she would go in and buy some sexy lingerie. And when she was finished, she would think how much bill would like to see her in them and remember the way it used to excite him to see her in lingerie, and how exciting it was for her to wear them for him.

Of course, I let her subconscious remember all of this so her conscious wouldn’t have to. I let her come up out of her trance to a sleep that would end in 15 minutes. That gave me enough time to get another nut and make her a sandwich.

I gently sat down beside her on the sofa, and gently woke her. She smiled up at me, and I asked her how was her nap? She said it was perfect, and that she was feeling great. I told her I made her a sandwich, and she gave me a long tight hug and said that I was so good to her. I got her another cup of coffee, and asked what she had planned now, since she had slept most of the day. She said, well, I’ve got some shopping to do, might as well not make this a completely wasted day. I asked her if she wanted me to come, that I’d promised a friend to help him out with some computer problems this evening. She said not to worry. We both planned to be home around 8, and maybe order out for some Chinese. After she changed, and she was dressed a little sexier than usual for shopping, I commented on it, and she said that after sleeping in her clothes, then sweats, she need to look a little better. She gave me a short kiss on the lips as she went out the door. I’ve already lost count on how many orgasms I’d had today, but here comes another!!!

When she returned around 8 with a couple bags in hand, I asked her what she had, and she said that it was just some things she needed. She went and put the bags in her bedroom, and came out into the den. As she sat on the sofa, I said LAZY LINGERIE. She went out like a light.

I took her down deeply, she would go deep much faster now, and told her that she was so happy to be home alone with bill, that she was feeling very sexy, and comfortable with bill. She needed to take a shower, and while she was taking the shower, she would shave her legs, and then she would realize that she need to shave her vagina, and as she did this, she would get more sexually excited. She would start thinking about seducing bill tonight, and the more she thought about this, the more sexually excited she became. She would think how wonderful it would feel to make love to bill, how wonderful it would be to give him pleasure, how giving him pleasure, gave her pleasure. She could feel how wonderful, and fulfilling it would be to have bill’s wonderful cock in her mouth, or in her pussy. How she needed to have his wonderful cock in her. She had to have his wonderful cock in her. I told her that after her shower, she would put on one of her new sexy bra and panties and wear her blue, short silk robe. How good it felt to have her shaved pussy in her silk panties, how exciting it felt. She would feel excitement on thinking how much bill would enjoy seeing her in lingerie, and how much she loved being admired by him. She would tease him for a while with little “accidental” glimpses of what was underneath her robe, and get hornerier and more sexually excited. That when bill kissed her, she would be so overwhelmed with passion and desire that she would have to run her hand down his chest and down to his cock. As she wrapped her hands around his cock and squeezed, she would have a small orgasm. She would have to have that wonderful cock in her mouth, she would make love to that cock with her mouth and it would feel so wonderful, so right, so fulfilling, so natural to please him. Bills caresses on her would feel better than they ever felt; her orgasms would be very powerful and fulfilling. And that after a night of love making, she would be so happy and fulfilled. In the morning she would feel like a new woman, so happy, so loving, so in love and secure. That with every caress, or stroke, or touch, she would be deeper and deeper in love with bill, and that this is what she wanted, what she needed. She would be filled with such a secure love, and would want to make bill feel loved in everyway possible. She would feel that bill wanting her was making her feel so loved and happy.

And of course that only her subconscious would remember being in a trance, and upon awaking, she would be just sitting down on the sofa, and everything would be normal. I let her come slowly up out of the trance and told her next word she heard she would be completely awake.

“ So, do you want to order Chinese, Sara” “what? Oh sorry, I must have been daydreaming” “yes, order me something I like, and I’m going to take a shower while we wait”

“Sara, the food getting cold” “be right there”

When she came out, she looked great in that robe, her hair was down, and I could see that she had put some light make-up on. I told her how good she looked, and I could see some blush of excitement in her cheeks. I wondered if I would come the instant she touched me. I was so hard. As we ate, she would bend over the coffee table occasionally to let her robe open up enough for me to see the edges of a lacy silk bra barely covering her breasts. And her nipples were standing out through the robe anyway. She curled her legs up under her and managed to flash her silk-laced high-cut panties in the process. Her robe only barely covering her crotch. She caught me peaking and gave me a little smile and twinkle in her eye. We both rushed through the food. I gathered up the plates and she stretched out on the sofa, seemingly unaware that the robe was showing the beautiful silky laced vee shape of her panties, and she let out a sigh that she felt wonderful. I took the plates into the kitchen and as I was putting them into the sink, she came up behind me and wrapped her hands around my waste and hugged me tightly, and pushing her body up against mine. I could feel her nipples pushing into my back. I was about to pop, but I wanted to have some fun too. I pulled her into a full frontal hug, and pressed my straining cock against her belly, and she pressed her crotch against my leg. I kissed her neck and ran my hands down her back, and caressed her ass through the silk of her robe and panties. She let out a beautiful sigh and moaned and ground her crotch harder into my leg. I could feel the wetness of her. I continued to caress and squeeze her, and kiss softly on her neck, but not giving her the opportunity for us to kiss. I was enjoying this. I turned her around and hugged her from behind, while pressing my cock into the small of her back while she ground her ass against me. I continued to kiss on her neck, while my hands glided around her waist and slowly came up to cup her breasts through her robe. She sighed and moaned loudly and leaned her head back against my shoulders and said in a throaty voice that she wanted me so bad. I continued to kiss and caress her, letting one hand go down and untie the belt on the silk robe. I then brought it back up and lightly caressed her stiff nipples through the thin silk bra. She was as turned on as I have ever seen her. Her hands were stroking my hips and trying to get to my cock, which was buried into her back. You’re driving me crazy, she said, and I told her that I was just starting and it was going to be a long wonderful night. I slowly moved one hand down to her stomach and slowly caressed with little round circles. She was moaning constantly. I slowly traced the edges of the top of her panties with my fingers and then barely put a finger under the top and traced again. I then let my fingers lightly flow down the sides of them and caressed her skin on the top of her legs. Then I put a finger under the sides, and slowly moved it down towards her crotch, but pulling out and slowly tracing across the front of her panties. She was moaning and starting to slowly move her hips to shift my hand to where it needed to be. I then did the same thing to the other side of her but this time went a little lower but careful to avoid touching her pussy through her panties. She has getting wilder and I was really loving this. I felt so wanted. I then slowly came back across her panties, just missing where she needed me to touch, and slowly brought my hand back up to continue caressing her breast. She was beside her self in passion. She tried to move, to shift positions, but I had her firmly in my arms. She put her hip up against my straining cock and worked it up and down. She was letting out little complaining moans and trying to spin around to let my cock caress her desperate pussy. She was whimpering, please, please

I slowly moved my hand back down her stomach and started caressing the front of her panties side to side, working my hand slowly lower and lower. She had her legs spread, ready and wanting me to touch her and give her release. I continued to lightly stoke side-to-side working lower and lower, she was starting to mumble incoherently, and I ever so lightly stroked down the middle the middle of her crotch. It was like an electric current shock to her, and she gasped and her body jolted rigdit. And then my hand was gone, and I caressed the insides of her thighs. She tried to lower herself to my hands, to get relief, but was helpless. I skirted her crotch and traced my hands back up the front of her panties. She was pleading no, no. And I made like I was going to do the whole panty tease again by sticking a finger just under the front and tracing, but then I put my hand flat against the front panel and lowered my hand directly down and squeezed her pussy through the panties. She came immediately and very hard. I’m not sure if it was multiple or just one long continuously orgasm, but her legs gave way and I was holding her up by her crotch, and that just increased the pressure and she was totally lost in her pleasure. I was on top of the world!!!

I scooped her up into my arms and carried her into the bedroom. Much to my surprise, the lights were low and a couple candles were burning, and she had put the satin sheets on the bed and turned them down. She was pretty well out of it, recovering from her pleasure. I just sat down on the bed with her in my arms and held her tightly, as she did me. She would do a little quiver/shiver every now and then, and then sigh. I held her tightly, enjoying the moment, feeling loved, feeling good about pleasing my partner, smelling her perfume, her hair, and her musk of excitement. I let her recover, slowly stroking her back, running my fingers through her hair, caressing her neck. No hurry, no rush. I told her see was so beautiful, that I loved her so much, and was so happy she was in my arms again. She started crying softly, saying she was so sorry for the way she had been treating me, and that I was so wonderful for being so patient with her. That no one had ever loved her like I do, treated her so good and that she loved me so completely. I slowly stood her up beside the bed and stood up with her. She was looking me in the eyes with her eyes teared with happiness. I slowly took the robe off of her, and stood back and just admired her. I told her again, how beautiful and sexy she was. She was smiling back at me with love in her eyes. I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply and long. I felt like I was going into a trance with the feeling of love and happiness I was experiencing. I felt her hand slide down my back and squeeze my ass and work it’s way around the front to my bulging cock. She pushed her hand against it, through my gym shorts and pressed against me. She then worked her hand up and over the top and slipped her hand down around the base of it and wrapped her hand around it tightly. Her body stiffened and she pressed hard against me, trapping her hand between her body and mine and she let out a gasp as she had another orgasm, and I shot a load right there. My knees buckled and we slowly fell on to the bed, locked together in an orgasm.

We shifted down onto our sides, still in each other’s arms, and her hand was still holding my deflating cock. We kissed more and stroked. She said that she was one ahead of me, and wanted to show me her love. She slowly started kissing down my chest, while her hand started working my shorts lower. She rose up and crawled down by my legs, pulled my shorts off, and used them to wipe the puddle of come off my stomach, and tossed them away. She knelt between my legs, while fondling my semi hard cock with her hands. I shifted some pillows up under my head so I could watch her. She smiled up at me with love in her eyes, and lowered her head down and gently sucked in my semi hard cock completely into her mouth. She didn’t move, just kept gently increasing the suction and slowly I was becoming harder and harder. As this was happening, it forced it’s way into the back of her mouth and slowly she was forced to come off it some before she choked on it. She slowly started working her mouth up and down my shaft, while she wrapped her hand around the base and kept time with her strokes. I was watching and so excited on how her eyes were closed and she so lovingly made love to me with her mouth. She was making little soft moans in her throat telling me she was happy with what she was doing, and I was telling her how good that felt, and how loved I felt, and I was so happy. I caressed her head with my hands as I watched my beautiful sexy wife, glad only in the lingerie I dearly loved, kneeling down between my legs and giving me the most wonderful blowjob of my life. I thought how many times I’d shot a load just thinking about this, and that the reality was much better than the fantasy. She seemed so happy and content, and I was quickly gathering up for another orgasm. In the past, she had taken me into her mouth, either while I was going down on her, or sometimes just to get me up for entering her. Only once before had I come in her mouth, and although she didn’t complain, she was never one to try and get me off with her mouth.

As I was slowly coming on to another orgasm, she was making sounds like she was getting closer to another one. I continued to stroke her head and tell her how loved I was feeling, and that I was getting close. She started to increase her rhythm and suction and I could see that that her other hand was sliding down between her legs, stroking her clit through her panties. As I was starting to come, she took me as deeply as she could, and let out a strong moan, that vibrated through me and I shot so hard into her throat, and she was coming again with me and bucking around and making noises and I felt like the head off my dick would blow off. My whole body was arched up and I was holding her head in my hands, I was shaking and groaning, and held perfectly still straining every muscle in my body. Then I collapsed back on the bed and let all the air escape from my lungs. She stayed perfectly still, maintaining a slight suction, and swallowing. With every swallow, I would get a slight electric jolt. She slowly started easing off of me, giving me more tremors, and an eternity later, gently let my cock fall onto my body. I looked down at her smiling, and she smiled back and slowly bent over again and planted a little kiss on my cock.

I reached down and pulled her up into my arms and we welded our selves together in a mutual embrace of love and fulfillment.

After an appropriate amount of time, we uncoupled and lay on our backs next to each other, needing some air to cool down. We looked at each other and said “wow” at the same time, then we broke out in laughter. I kissed her on the forehead and said I love you. She said she loved me. I asked her if she would like something to drink, and she said please. I trotted off to the kitchen, and broke out some of the good champagne, and two glasses, grabbed the cigarettes off the counter and trotted back into the bedroom. She was lying on her back, slightly sitting up, and I looked down on her, she still wearing her bra and panties and just admired her. She looked up at me and said wow again. We shared some champagne and I lit her and myself a cigarette, and we enjoyed a quiet moment, gathering out thoughts. She started to say something about being sorry for all the shit in the past, and I shushed her, and told her to leave all that behind us, and she said ok. She said that she had never been so aroused before, that we used to have good sex, but nothing like this. She said that she couldn’t believe that she came when she grabbed my cock. I told her that she was still one up on me, that she’d had three orgasms, and was still in her underwear, and she bust out laughing. Said it might be too dangerous to take them off, considering what’s happened so far.

END PART 1