The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greg and Andre’s Hypnotic Adventures

Part 3 – Tracy, Mei-Ling, and MAGIC!

After a few seconds under Marci’s new post-hypnotic spell Greg and I stared at each other in awe as we both declared in unison: “HOLY SH**T!” A flood of memories suddenly became clear in both our minds, which filled up several hours from the moment we arrived at Kandi’s house to the moment we were dismissed, which seemed like a couple of seconds to us until this moment thanks to some post-hypnotics cleverly implanted into Greg and I by our mischievous lady-friends.

At the house earlier, after Kandi had introduced her other friends by saying: “You remember Tracy, and this is Veena and this is Mei-Ling”, she had added “but what you won’t remember until we wish you to is this:”, and she snapped her fingers before both Greg and I’s faces to which we responded by both falling helplessly under Kandi’s hypnotic power. With her hands on both our heads Kandi declared: “From this moment on whatever happens here this evening will be wiped from your memory upon leaving here until we have provided instructions for you to remember. Whether you are hypnotized or awake this evening, upon leaving here you will not remember anything until you are given the provided instructions. Now let’s have some fun! When I snap my fingers one more time you will awaken and continue to socialize with us.” Then Kandi snapped her fingers and our eyes opened.

We all proceeded to a beautifully decorated and spacious living room adourned with fancy sofas, chairs, and floor pillows. The first to speak was Mei-Ling, who seemed overanxious to start having fun as she rapidly asked “Who’s the foot-boy?” This got a laugh from the others and from us (somewhat) and Kandi said: “I think they both are, but Greg here seems to especially enjoy being at ladies’ feet.” Tracy added: “Don’t forget the hypnotism, Mei-Ling, you need the practice.” “No I won’t”, Mei-Ling replied. “We’re probably already hypnotized”, I said, “I have a hard time believing this is really happening”. This got a chuckle from the girls, and Kandi reassured us: “No you’re not hypnotized at the moment, boys. I did plant some post-hypnotic suggestions earlier to enable you to get here, but you are under no post-hypnotic suggestions that imply it should be easy for you to get hypnotized tonight. That will depend solely on our abilities this evening. We are starting from scratch.”

“Well, Mei-Ling, you seem all raring-to-go . . would you like to go first?”, suggested Kandi. “Absolutely”, replied Mei-Ling, as she gave Greg a mischievous smile that prompted me to have an envious expression on my face. “Don’t worry, you’re not far behind, Andre” declared Tracy. I had not realized she had noticed my envy. Then she widened her eyes at me and declared with a very hypnotic and seductive tone: “I’ve . . had . . my . . eye . . on . . you!!” She was so compelling that I felt shivers all over (and a slight arousal in my groin) and I couldn’t take my eyes away from her. She held me spellbound for a few seconds when Mei-Ling shouted: “Hey! I’m going first, remember!” That got laughs all around, broke the spell somewhat (hell!) and Tracy gave me a mischievous wink. I tried smiling at her but it probably came across as a pretty stupid grin from the way I was so captivated by her. Tracy was very alluring, and reminded me of what I imagined the character Tracy was like from the first hypnosis story that I ever read from the Internet which also blew my mind away called “Hypnotized” written by the famous R.C. Having the name “Tracy” made her even more compelling to me, and I could hardly believe my good fortune that I would most likely be hypnotized tonight by a gorgeous girl named “Tracy”.

Back to Mei-Ling and Greg. Mei-Ling had Greg stand before her and told him that she wanted to perform a few tests on him to determine his suggestability. She told him to put his feet together, stand straight, look into her eyes, and just relax. She emphasized the “relax” request by extending both his arms outward from his body and letting them drop. “Don’t try to do anything”, she instructed, “just let things happen naturally.” As she stared straight into his eyes she informed him that he would soon feel like falling forward, and to just let it happen whenever he would feel it. She slowly placed her two hands palm up just slightly touching the underside of Greg’s chin, and as she slowly moved her hands back Greg’s body followed and fell forward, his eyes never leaving Mei-Ling’s gaze. I had imagined a scene like this so often in my fantasies, and seeing it live was mind blowing, especially since Greg was such a submissive subject. The look on his face as he was captured by Mei-Ling’s gaze was priceless. She then instructed Greg to stand straight again as she stood directly behind him, firmly informing him that he trusts her completely, and to just relax, close his eyes, and react to his instinct. Then Mei-Ling made several passes with her hands up and down the sides of Greg’s body but never touching him and remaining silent. She then splayed the beautifully feminine fingers of her right hand a few inches behind Greg’s head and made a pulling motion, which seemed to evoke a magical magnetic force that pulled Greg’s body backwards into Mei-Ling’s waiting arms, who seemed to easily receive Greg’s body in spite of Mei-Ling’s small stature. As Greg fell into Mei-Ling’s arms his eyes widened in surprise, obviously not realizing he had actually fallen. I watched all this with complete awe, noticing afterwards the amused smiles of the other ladies who were witnessing both Greg’s surprise and my dropped jaw. Mei-Ling had yet to begin any hypnotic induction! “You will make an excellent subject, Greg”, exclaimed Mei-Ling with a warm smile.

Mei-Ling then had her and Greg sit in comfortable chairs somewhat facing each other but with a slight angle and with a small footstool between and in front of both chairs. This way she could face Greg who was a bit to her right as she would hypnotize him and they could later both watch other activities while Greg would service her feet on the footstool. She again instructed Greg to relax and focus on her as she placed her feet comfortably on the footstool. Then she started to move one of her index fingers back and forth, as Greg’s eyes immediately started following their movements. “That’s right, Greg, just relax and follow my finger . . . back and forth . . . back and forth.” Then she slowly started to rotate one of her feet in a small circular motion, which naturally diverted Greg’s gaze. “That’s right, Greg, my feet are also compelling, but that’s just to tease you a bit as you continue to become more and more hypnotized. You must continue to focus on my finger, but from the corner of your eye you can observe my foot as well, enjoying your foot fetish as you fall under my hypnotic power. Your eyes continue to follow my finger, but you enjoy the sight of my feet as well as you fall deeper and deeper under my power. The combination of both is very compelling, making my power over you become stronger and stronger. I will count backwards from ten, and as I count you will feel the attraction to my feet become stronger and stronger, although your eyes will stay fastened on my finger. When I reach the number one you will be completely under my power and you will know what to do. Ten . . nine . . eight . . seven . . six . . five . . four . . three . . two . . and ONE!” As she said “ONE!” she made a pulling hypnotic gesture with her lovely hand that seemed to magically pull Greg towards her foot. Greg made a jump towards Mei-Ling’s foot as if his life depended on it, and showered her foot with kisses. The other three girls jumped up in delight and clapped their hands at Mei-Ling’s performance, and Mei-Ling smiled back relishing in her success. When she looked at me her grin seemed to be bigger and she arched one of her eyebrows at me. The other girls, especially Tracy, gave me a bunch of are-you-sure-you’re-ready-to-be-next mischievous looks.

After enjoying a few minutes of lavish kissing from Greg, Mei-Ling took pity on him: “Relax, Greg, take a few seconds to catch your breath, but keep my foot in your hands. Now look at me . . look into my eyes, relax, and obey. You are a very good hypno slave, Greg. Stay focused on me. You will continue to service my feet, and it will continue to feel very, very good for you! Now I want you to remove the footstool and put it aside. Move your chair closer to mine so that I can place my feet on your lap as you sit back comfortably in your chair. You will continue to massage my feet, Greg, as we watch what is in store for your friend Andre here.” I looked at her as she grinned at me, then noticed Tracy eyeing me in anticipation.

“Sooooooo . . Andre . . .” Tracy started to say in an extremely sensual and confident manner, as she slowly strutted toward me giving me a stare that felt like a hypnotic zap, “time for YOU to be our source of amusement. How do you feel about that . . Hmmmmmmm?” I was so captivated and awestruck by her overload of confidence and those large eyes penetrating me that I had a hard time forming any type of answer so I started to stutter but Tracy put her finger to my lips and said: “That was rhetorical, pet, we already know how you feel”, displaying a very mischievous smile. “I see you’re quite speechless and motionless . . which is a good beginning because I feel like doing the stiff-as-a-board thing with you. You know what I’m talking about don’t you? I get you sooooooo under my power that I can command your entire body to become soooo stiff that I can stand on you while your body is suspended between two chairs . . these two chairs, in fact.” As she spoke she would use flamboyant gestures with her hands emphasizing the drama that was about to occur which I found extremely arousing. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, Andre, becoming soooooo stiff . . . for me!” During the words soo stiff the she-devil widened her eyes no more than an inch from mine as she teasingly touched my you-know-what ever so gently emphasizing the double entendre, and I nearly lost it right there as the other ladies had a hearty laugh at my predicament. As I stood there gasping she added even more: “I know this really turns you on, Andre, but there’s more. It was quite interesting yesterday having you inform Kandi and I of all your fantasies under hypnosis. That’s where we learned about how you’ve always been frustrated at seeing male magicians and hypnotists but no females. So I know you’ll be very thrilled when I stand on your hypnotized body, but you’re in for a special treat, my pet. You see my dad’s a magician, and he taught me a few tricks.” Again she gestured flamboyantly as she spoke, and I probably came close to fainting as I realized she was referring to levitation! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “What do you think, Andre”, as she placed herself inches from my face again in such a teasing manner, “do you think I have what it takes to . . lev-i-tate you!”, as she seductively gestured the levitation trick with her sexy arms and finger wiggles in the air. I was so aroused I’m surprised no one arrested me or something.

“You lucky devil”, she started, “how many guys get to have their fantasies fulfilled like this, hmmm? I hope you will appreciate our little gift.” “Ohhhhhhhh yes!” The words just came out of my mouth, automatically. Tracy smiled, still standing only a few inches from me with her eyes totally focused on mine, and her facial expression slowly changed to that of a dramatic hypnotist. She positioned me such that there was a bit of space behind me and she motioned for Veena and Kandi to get behind me. I could feel the power of her eyes penetrating my psyche as she went on: “For this to work, Andre, you must give yourself totally to me. You will . . . give me all your concentration, all your attention, all your focus . . . as my gaze, my voice, and my words penetrate your subconscious until you become completely and totally under my spell . . . totally under my power . . . totally belonging to me. Take a deep breath . . . exhale . . . another deep breath . . . exhale . . . and relax as you stand there completely captivated by my eyes, my voice, and my words . . . . you notice that every word I say is the truth . . . every activity I mention will in fact happen to you . . . you can be standing before me and still be very very relaxed and focused on me . . . you feeeel that relaxation, and you feeeeel yourself reacting to all my words without hesitation . . . and you feel yourself falling deeper and deeper under hypnosis . . . deeper and deeper under my power . . . deeper and deeper under my control . . . you will feel yourself falling asleep but with your eyes open . . . you will be asleep with your eyes open . . . falling deeper and deeper asleep with your eyes open . . . deeper and deeper hypnotized and under my spell . . . as your body obeys my commands and starts becoming very stiff and rigid . . . rigid and very stiff your body becomes as I slowly start at the bottom with your feet . . . stiff and rigid are your feet . . . very stiff and rigid are your feet . . . as it moves up to your calves and your thighs . . . your calves are becoming very stiff and rigid, as are your thighs . . . it’s like steel bars have been inserted up your legs making them very stiff and rigid and moving up your upper body now . . . your upper body becoming very stiff and rigid . . . stiff and rigid is your upper body making your whole body totally stiff and rigid like a steel bar as you continue to look straight into my eyes totally under my hypnotic power . . . and you trust me completely as I tell you that you will soon fall back into the arms of two beautiful ladies behind you . . . your body sways back and forth to the motion of my hand . . . back and forth . . . back and forth . . . and FALL!!” as she splayed her beautiful feminine fingers at my face and my body fell backwards in two beautiful pairs of arms.

My completely stiff (and I mean everywhere!) body was then placed horizontally with my head and shoulders on one chair and my feet on the other. Contrary to most other instances of this trick, my eyes were open and although I was deeply under Tracy’s hypnosis I could see what was happening. Tracy turned toward Mei-Ling, and with an amusing sarcastic tone of voice declared: “Oh Mei-Ling, I need to remove my shoes, but somehow I feel I should not have to do that myself. Would you perchance have any ideas as to who might accommodate me?” “Well I certainly do”, replied Mei-Ling with an equally sarcastic manner. She turned to Greg, turned his face towards hers and said: “Greg, you will now go and gently remove Tracy’s shoes for her. Like me, she is a Goddess and you will treat her accordingly. Then you will resume your position at my feet.” Greg slowly moved toward Tracy who smilingly presented her first foot to Greg. Uninhibited in his trance-like state, Greg reverently removed her shoe but then immediately proceeded to plant several reverent kisses all over Tracy’s foot. That got a laugh from everybody which was oblivious to Greg. After a few moments of worship Tracy instructed Greg to remove her other shoe, which he did and again couldn’t help but plant more kisses on that foot as well. This time Mei-Ling interrupted Greg declaring: “Greg, you are my slave at the moment . . . now get back here and resume your service to me you little brat!”

With the help of Kandi and Veena Tracy got up on my stiff body and with a grand gesture exclaimed “VOILA!” to a rather small but still appreciative audience, who enthusiastically cheered and clapped. The most appreciative witness could not clap, however, since he was motionless under the spell of a magnificent hypnotist who seemed like a Goddess to him at the moment. “How’s this for being at a Goddess’s feet, Andre?” chimed Tracy. Damn she could read my mind as well! Probably even better than I anticipated too, because as I lay there stiff as a board with her feet on me and her toes so close to my face I could not help but experience a bit of my foot fetish kicking in, and almost on queue Tracy slowly moved her feet wider apart (which was safer for me) and seductively placed her toes slowly into my mouth as my lips and tongue gratefully and fervently sucked her beautiful peds in blissful worship. Veena and Kandi probably would have clapped in approval at Tracy’s spur-of-the-moment inspiration but they still had to hold Tracy in her standing position over me. Mei-Ling and Greg applauded, however, and Greg especially reacted with a bit of envy.

After a safe time interval Tracy was removed from my body, and unfortunately her foot from my grateful mouth. She bent down towards my face, gave me a warm caress and said: “You’re doing really well my pet. Your body remains stiff but is now getting a bit more comfortable. You can feel the difference now that the weight of my body is no longer there. Look deeply into my eyes, Andre. Very deep into my eyes. Feel the strength of my hypnotic power over you . . . over your entire body . . . feel your body getting lighter and lighter . . . lighter and lighter . . . as you continue to gaze deeper into my eyes and feel my power over you becoming stronger and stronger . . . stronger and stronger is my power over you . . . and over your body . . . which is becoming lighter and lighter . . . lighter and lighter as you observe my hand over your face pulling you upwards . . . and although you can’t see it you can feel my other hand pulling at your feet . . . my hands are not touching you but they exert a magical force pulling your body upwards . . . as your body feels lighter and lighter . . . lighter and lighter . . . and your body responds totally to my will and to the magical gestures of my hands.” At this point I heard gasps from the other girls which I eventually realized was because my body did in fact slowly rise at the commanding gesture of Tracy’s hands! Tracy continued: “floating ever upwards . . . up and up and up . . . and freeze!” Tracy made a grand gesture with both her hands above my body and it stopped rising right in mid air! I don’t think she performed this very often if at all for her friends because the OOOO’s and AAAH’s coming from them were quite astonishing. I couldn’t see Greg but I imagine he was probably speechless. To say I was blown away would be an extreme understatement. The girls gave Tracy a very enthusiastic round of applause.

Tracy turned towards Greg and Mei-Ling. Although Greg was still under Mei-Ling’s hypnosis reverently massaging Mei-Ling’s feet he could still observe in awe at his friend Andre just hovering in mid air under Tracy’s spell. Tracy thought she saw a bit of envy in Greg’s facial expression. “Would you like to join your friend, Greg?” Tracy asked mischievously. Greg looked at Tracy speechless at the surprise offer, wondering if she was serious. His eyes darted back and forth a few times from me to Tracy in excitement as if pondering if she was just trying to tease him, but before he could say anything Tracy looked at Mei-Ling and asked “Can I borrow your toy for a few minutes, Mei-Ling?”. “Of course”, Mei-Ling replied with a smile, “but if you don’t mind can I try to ‘stiffen him up’ for you? I saw how you did it to Andre and I’d like to try an idea that just came to me, just for fun, if that’s OK with you. Then you can levitate him, cause I don’t know that part.” “Of course, sweetie, be my guest” replied Tracy.

Just like Tracy did earlier with Andre, Mei-Ling led Greg to stand in a spot such that there would be enough room for him to fall back into the waiting arms of Veena and Kandi, who proceeded to take their positions behind Greg while Tracy went towards a still floating Andre and hypnotically gestured before his face saying: “You’re still very relaxed, Andre, still very light, comfortably floating, and under my spell. You’re doing very good, pet . . . very very good . . . just relax now.”

Mei-Ling placed her left hand under the chin of the still-hypnotized Greg standing before her to encourage him to fixate her eyes as she started: “You have been in my power for quite a while already, Greg, so this won’t take long. Soon you will fall into the arms of Kandi and Veena, completely stiff and rigid. I notice how you are very fascinated by my eyes, and now you will be equally fascinated by my lovely oriental fingers weaving a magical spell before your eyes like this,” as she lifted her right hand and started to hypnotically wiggle her fingers before Greg’s eyes, which immediately became fixated on her sensual movements. “That’s right, my pet, your eyes are completely captivated by the magic spell of my fingers, a spell being cast towards your eyes and soon to be propagated thoughout your entire body, which will become totally stiff and rigid for me! Feel that spell now, as it lands into your eyes, in your head and down your neck, making it impossible for you to move your head or your eyes. And you still feel comfortable as your eyes still watch my magically moving fingers and the spell moves down now into your chest, down to your stomach, into your hips, down your thighs, down your lower legs, and finally to your feet as your whoooooole body now feels like a steel bar, unable to move at all.” At this point Mei-Ling took a couple of steps back and folded her arms, smiling and admiring her success for a few seconds as Greg stood there like a vertical plank. “When you feel my power making you fall into Kandi’s and Veena’s arms”, she declared, “you will also be subjugated to Tracy’s power.” Then without saying a word and with a wide grin on her face she simply made a sudden and firm splaying gesture toward Greg which seemed to send a beam of force toward Greg’s forehead, making him topple into the waiting arms of Kandi and Veena.

“Well done, Mei-Ling!”, declared Tracy as she applauded Mei-Ling’s performance. “OK girls, now I’d like you to hold Greg up in the air for me about this high”, as Tracy indicated a spot in mid air where she requested Veena and Kandi to hold Greg’s stiff horizontal body. “Very good, now just hold him there for a few seconds while I start my magic. This might impress you gals a bit more”, she said with a gleeful smile. Then Tracy, in a very serious manner, placed her ten fingertips gently on Greg’s body and appeared to be concentrating very hard. After a few seconds she instructed Veena and Kandi to slowly, very slowly, let go of Greg’s body, which stayed there levitated in mid air not too far from where Andre was floating. “Wow, that is totally rad!”, exclaimed Kandi. Tracy, however, did not react to the compliment. She was still in intense concentration on her performance as she slowly moved her hands up a few inches from Greg’s body, and as she moved her hands slowly in Andre’s direction Greg’s body followed her hands as if it was magnetized to Tracy’s splayed fingertips. She placed Greg’s floating body next to Andre’s, and when she noticed it was slightly lower than Andre’s she magically gestured upwards as Greg’s body slowly floated upwards. When it was in line with Andre’s she snapped her fingers and Greg’s body immediately stopped floating. “Whoa, Tracy!”, exclaimed the girls, “you’ve been keeping secrets about your skills!” Tracy simply smiled back at them.

“I have an idea”, exclaimed Kandi. “We need a souvenir for the boys and for us. I have my digital camera here and this will make a great picture. Let me set it up.” Kandi then quickly placed her camera above and down towards where the boys floated a few feet away. “Okay I want this to look like a completely magical picture, girls, so let’s all place ourselves around the boys and make magical gestures above their floating bodies like this”, and she demonstrated the pose she had in mind. The girls quickly approved and got into position around us as Kandi set the timer on the camera. Then she got into position with the other girls as we all waited for the camera to click. Greg and I, although hypnotized, could still observe what was happening, and I for one was certain I was dreaming all this. There we were completely hypnotized and floating in mid air while four gorgeous young women surrounded us with their hands over our bodies gesturing hypnotically over us each with their own individual magical styles!

Kandi took an extra picture just to be safe and then the girls discussed what to do next. “Well I don’t think we should keep them floating like this too long, should we Tracy?”, Mei-Ling asked, “shouldn’t you bring them ‘back down to earth’, so to speak?” “You’re right, Mei-Ling”,declared Tracy, “and you know what . . let’s all do it . . we’re all in the right positions anyway.” “What do you mean, Tracy?” asked Kandi. “Well I’ll show you”, replied Tracy, “let’s all go back to our magical positions from the pictures we just took. OK now let’s do our magical gestures towards the boys again, but this time I want you all to concentrate on the boys sloooowly floating down towards the floor . . . that’s it . . . keep your concentrations focused . . . let’s keep our gestures going . . and watch what happens.” The girls kept gesturing and nothing happened for about 5 or 6 seconds. Then suddenly our bodies started descending slowly. “Holy Crap!” exclaimed Kandi. “Shhhhh!!”, Tracy quickly interrupted with a whisper, “you have to be silent and keep up your concentration!” Greg and I, thoroughly convinced we were still dreaming, could barely believe our good fortune. We were both “under” (mentally and physically) the spell of four gorgeous beauties, each not only gesturing magically at us with their beautiful feminine hands but also penetrating our gaze with four extremely alluring hypnotic pairs of eyes concentrating on magically controlling us under deep hypnosis. I will never forget the heavenly experience of seeing that incredible sight of eyes and magical hands while feeling the slow descent of my body under their spell!

After our bodies settled on the floor a couple of the girls broke out in amazement as they realized what they had just accomplished. “Whoa Tracy!” exclaimed Mei-Ling, “I bow to you Oh Great One! How long have you been hiding your magical talents?” “Well”, replied Tracy, “I have to be careful you know. These are pretty powerful trade secrets my dad entrusted to me, and I can’t be careless about them. It took me long enough to convince him to teach me!” “Tracy probably hypnotized HIM into revealing them!” Kandi joked. They all laughed.

“Well we better ‘untrance’ our boys here and give them a break”, said Tracy. Greg and I could hear and I for one was not sure I wanted to be ‘untranced’. I somehow had a fear I would be waking from a dream that I did not want to wake from. “Why don’t I wake both of them up myself”, suggested Tracy, “since you, Mei-Ling, gave me control over Greg anyway.” Mei-Ling agreed, and Tracy proceeded: “OK Boys, I want you to keep your eyes focused on my hands”, and Tracy placed her two palms before each of our faces and slowly moved them upwards and stopped about a foot above us. “As I count backwards from 5 to 1 you will slowly awaken from your trance and be completely awake at the snap of my fingers . . . . five . . four . . three . . two . . and ONE! SNAP.

Greg and I, although completely awake now, still lied there speechless, our facial expressions probably still in some sort of daze from the incredible experience we just had. “So, tell us how you feel?”, asked Kandi. “They might still need a few seconds to recuperate from being stiff and rigid all that time”, suggested Mei-Ling. Out of nowhere Veena spoke: “If you look carefully, girls, they’re still stiff and rigid!” The girls burst out in unexpected uncontrollable laughter which probably lasted a good two minutes at least before Tracy declared while still panting: “Oh Veena . . you don’t speak much but when you do . . .” Greg and I slowly raised ourselves to sitting positions on the floor, and slowly examined the sources of Veena’s comment as we sheepishly blushed.