The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greg and Andre’s Hypnotic Adventures

Part 2—Marci

After a night of very little sleep (I wonder why!) Greg and I went through the motions doing what we had to do that day with very little motivation and extreme anticipation for what was waiting for us that evening. With my heart thumping at what seemed like thousands of beats per second, as I’m sure Greg’s was, we went up to the door of the house whose address had been post-hypnotically placed in our minds by Kandi, and knocked on the door. The house was one of those huge homes in a plush heighborhood and had one of those very wide doors. The door opened and we were treated to the sight of Kandi, Tracy, and two other extremely gorgeous and sexy-looking young ladies.

“Well hellooo boys, right on time”, exclaimed Kandi, “how very considerate of you”, as she gave us one of those playful teasing looks knowing full well we could not help but follow her post-hypnotic instructions to the letter. “You remember Tracy, and this is Veena and this is Mei-Ling”. As we just stood there in shock and speechless, having a difficult time believing our good fortune, the bevy of beauties before us seemed quite amused at our reaction, looking at each other and giggling like a bunch of mischievous schoolgirls. Finally Kandi spoke up and declared: “Well, boys, it was certainly a pleasure meeting you and having so much fun with you. Thank you so much for participating. Take care and we’ll see you soon.” We both turned to Kandi with a “what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about” look on our faces. With a bratty grin she added: “Oh, and do enjoy your herbal tea!”, which made the other girls giggle even harder. Then she gave us one of those sexy-little-girl good-bye waves that almost looks like a finger-wiggling hypnotic gesture and the other girls did the same, as the door closed on us leaving us just standing there, totally bewildered and confused. We looked at each other, looked again at the door, and again at each other, trying to make sense of what just happened. We eventually decided not to knock on the door again in protest and that it would probably be better to just charge this event to an unfortunate experience.

As we drove away both Greg and I vented our frustrations about women in general with the “can’t live with them, can’t live without them” theme and how frustrating they can be. We kept on venting all the way to this restaurant, through the door, and to an empty booth until we were eventually interrupted by a cute-looking and very friendly waitress who very charmingly greeted us with “Well hello boys, my name is Marci, how are you tonight?” As we turned and looked up at Marci we suddenly snapped out of our female-bashing mood and both smiled sheepishly at Marci as we noticed how unusually attractive she seemed to be.

“Wanna start with some coffee?” Marci asked.

Greg replied “I think I’ll have herbal tea, make it chamomile if you have it, please, Marci.”

“I’ll have the same”, I said.

“You got it, boys!” Marci said, as she gave us what appeared to be a rather mischievous wink, and sensually walked away to get us our order.

“I like your choice of restaurants, Greg, how often do you come here?” I asked.

“Actually, this is my first time here, I’ve never been here before!”

“Really, then what made you decide to check it out?”

“I don’t know!” exclaimed Greg, as he gave me a bewildered look. “I don’t even know how I knew the way here!”

We looked at each other for a few seconds, then both shrugged. After about a minute I casually mentioned: “I’m glad you ordered herbal tea, especially chamomile. I haven’t had it in a while and was forgetting how much I enjoy having it once in a while instead of having the usual coffee all the time.”

I looked up at Greg for his response and was greeted by another bewildered look. “I never order herbal tea! I never drink it! I don’t even know what ‘chamomile’ is!”

As we looked at each other as if we were both in a Twilight Zone, we were interrupted by Marci who placed our herbal teas before us saying: “Here you are, boys . . Enjoy!” We slowly turned up to look at Marci, keeping the same befuddled expression on our faces, and noticed that her smile seemed to be a bit smug. “What’s the matter boys, you look puzzled or something”, Marci said with the same smug smile. We turned back to each other again, and back to Marci, after which she directed her attention to me and said: “Do you mind if I ask your opinion on something, Andre?” “N-no, I replied”. “How do you like my new nail polish?”, she asked as she showed me her beautifully varnished nails and sensually wiggled her fingers right under my nose. It felt like my eyes were magnetized to her finger movements and I suddenly felt an incredible urge to worship her hand and each finger forever. I lost all self control and swiftly grabbed her hand and planted kisses on her hand in rapid succession like my life depended on it! Greg would tell me later that Marci’s jaw dropped in surprise, as if she could not believe what was happening, although she was still smiling.

Greg’s jaw had dropped as well, wondering what the hell was wrong with his friend from out of town! After a few seconds of enjoying being worshiped by me, Marci used her other hand to snap her fingers at which point I stopped and simply sat back, seemingly oblivious to my actions. Greg stared at me with his dropped jaw, and I simply asked: “What!”

Something suddenly dawned on me and I confronted Marci: “Marci, we never told you our names!” Ignoring my comment, Marci then took a step back, looked at Greg, and asked: “Greg, how do you like my shoes?” Greg looked at Marci’s shoes, and I noticed a sudden look on his face which seemed to resemble instant shock, almost fright. He started to shake, looked at me, looked back at Marci’s shoes, looked at Marci, then back at her shoes, then back at me with a helpless expression that seemed to cry out at me for help! His eyes turned back to Marci’s shoes, and as his eyes appeared permanently stuck on them Marci started taunting him: “Awwww . . c’mon Greg . . it’s all right . . there aren’t that many people here . . it’s OK . . you know what you need to do . . you can’t help yourself . . you’ll feel much better if you do it . . go on . . DO IT!!

Greg dove at Marci’s feet like a starving man! After what seemed like a thousand planted kisses inside less than a minute Marci snapped her fingers and Greg looked up at both of us, wondering what the hell he was doing on the floor.

Marci broke down in laughter. “I don’t believe it!”, she declared. “I never would have believed this in a million years! When Tracy tried to explain post-hypnotic suggestions to me and told me the kind of fun we could have with them I laughed at her and told her she was nuts! I don’t think I can ever doubt her about anything ever again.”

Greg and I looked at each other. Suddenly everything became clear. That’s how Greg came to drive to this place and order herbal tea which he never did before. That’s how Marci knew who we were. That’s why we felt these sudden compulsions to worship Marci. Our hypnotist brat hypnotically sent us to her friend Marci with a bunch of planted post-hypnotic suggestions.

“So”, I asked with a resigned and somewhat embarrassed look on my face, “how long have you known Kandi?”

“You mean Tracy”, replied Marci. “Tracy and I are childhood friends. We don’t see that much of each other any more but we bumped into each other recently at a mutual friend’s place and we were catching up on each other’s lives when she mentioned her fascination with hypnosis and the fun you can have with it especially with somewhat ‘horny’ guys”, she said with a mischievous wink. “I said at the time that I thought she was full of it but she told me that one day if she had the opportunity she would prove it to me. And she certainly did tonight!”

“Wait a minute”, I said, “are we talking about Tracy, or Kandi?”

“No, Kandi’s her friend, I’m talking about Tracy. You remember Tracy, blonde hair, blue eyes, bratty attitude”.

“Well they both have bratty attitudes, but it would make more sense to me that this would be Kandi’s doing. We hardly ever spoke to Tracy. When did she plan this with you anyway?”

“Oh she called me about a half hour before you guys showed up. Explained all the details to me and what I had to do to trigger the post-hypnotic suggestions she planted. I had to write a few things down on paper to get it straight.”

“Wait a minute! When did she say she planted the suggestions?”

“She planted them tonight, just a while ago.”

“Are you kidding? We got stood up tonight. We showed up at Kandi’s house and all that happened was she introduced us to her friends and then abruptly dismissed us!”

Marci then flashed us a huge Chesire-Cat grin and said: “That’s what you THINK! I have one last HUGE surprise for both you guys . . are you ready?”

“What . . do . . you . . mean?” we both asked, looking at her with some trepidation.

Marci slowly moved her lovely hands toward both of us, placed them on both of our heads, and commanded: “Remember!”

To be continued . . . . .