The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 15

‘This is great, Nikki,’ I told her with a mouthful of food, aware that she was just staring at me eating my breakfast on Saturday morning at ten o’clock. I grinned. Her face seemed to be a mixture of puzzlement and embarrassment.

‘Enjoy,’ she said softly with a smile, then added, drawing out the word, ‘Master.’

Then she quickly disappeared back inside the kitchen. I chuckled and continued eating my bacon and eggs, all the while smiling at my success with her, and hopefully, her twin sisters. My body was still hard from having watched her cook me breakfast while she was naked from the waist down.

Within a few minutes she returned and sat down opposite me with her juice, her face still showing a puzzled expression. She sipped her drink and watched me finish my meal. I frowned. She sat and grinned thinly at me, but made no move to get up and get on with her housework.

‘Master?’

‘Yep?’ I asked, not looking up and smiling at the situation that hypnosis had gotten me into. I stared at my plate in thought, curious as to how I was going to tell all three sisters that I had taken the precious Greek virginity of each of one of them? And, that I wanted to live with them all, as my females, for the rest of our natural lives. As well as that, I wanted them to have our babies. I looked up at her full and sensual morning lips.

‘Have you ever thought that this house is err… a bit small?’ She asked, her eyes deepening. Then she gazed all about my face and eyes as if searching for something. That was the last thing I had been expecting her to say. I thought she might have wanted me to make love to her before she began her housework. .

‘What?’ I laughed incredulously, amazed at her unexpected question. Glancing around from left to right about where I sat I took in the size of the kitchen and immediately recalled the overall spaciousness of my three-bedroom house. Small? I puzzled.

‘Three bedrooms and a study den, a large lounge and a computer room, a sitting area and a spa, as well as a three car garage that we fill up with only two? And let’s not forget the outside heated pool in a large green grassy yard? All of that’s not big enough for two people?’ I jokingly said to her and laughed again, amazed. Then I stood up to hug her in her strange mood that had provoked such an equally strange question and added to my own humour,

‘How large a palace would make you happy, my beautiful Greek ex-virgin?’ I grinned, then bowed majestically like Errol Flynn and holding her serious wide-eyed gaze with my best set of dancing male eyes.

‘Err… Oh, I don’t know,’ Nikki began nervously. She looked up at the ceiling, deep in thought. Then her gaze fell directly upon his.

‘Err… Maybe one that’s large enough… for four adults?’ She said calmly and seriously, then added, ‘and… maybe with a few spare rooms, that could be turned into… nurseries?’ Then she added, ‘Master.’

She half-smiled at me, softly, then lost the smile completely. Quickly, she kissed me on the forehead and turned, then walked away without another word, leaving me still bent forward in the remaining bottom half of my Errol Flynn impersonation.

Slowly I straightened up. Then I sat back down heavily in my chair and puzzled for several minutes. When I finally smiled, I smiled widely. For a recently liberated natural male I suddenly didn’t believe I was all that bright. I grinned again, then laughed aloud to the silent walls of the now-too-small house that I knew I’d be happy to sell at a moment’s notice.

Then I laughed aloud again. My Nikki, I grinned. She was the only one I had hypnotically induced to be who she really was as a natural female and in using hypnosis I had also found myself, as a male. It seemed that she, or she and Athena, or maybe Appolonia, or maybe all three of them had already figured it out, had already figured me out, and had possibly even already talked among themselves?

And now, Nikki, at least, had already begun making plans of her own for our future… maybe even for all four of us, and with a request for spare rooms to boot? I laughed, amazed at the incredible and wonderfully exciting end to it all.

Chuckling, I imagined all four of us in the same bed. Then I imagined all three of them with red, hand-printed backsides or on three separate leashes with me proudly leading all three of them as we walked back to the car from the beach. I was excited and eager now to have every one of my three Greek virgins, although they’re were now officially ex-Greek virgins, I reminded myself with a chuckle.

Maybe they would be in my life today or tomorrow or next month? But eventually they’d come. The natural male smile that now danced on my face and in my eyes, I knew would remain there for the term of my natural life.

All of a sudden then I stopped laughing. My face became serious for a few moments while I explored a random thought. Then I began to smile again, widely. I had recalled that the origin of the word, Hypno, came from its original derivation, Hypnos, which meant, Sleep… in Greek.

The doorbell rang unexpectedly, distracting my ironic humour. But I was still smiling as I walked to it and reached down to open it, praying that Nikki had heard it ring and had slipped back into her cut-off denim shorts.

I turned the handle and drew the door toward me, wondering absent-mindedly how much I’d have to eventually pay for a four-bedroom house with extra rooms for possible nurseries?

My smiling gaze immediately fell upon the beautiful Saturday morning eyes of Athena and Appolonia. Their twin ivory grins were matching and radiant. I was stunned by their unexpected visit.

‘Good morning… Master,’ they grinned, chorusing in perfect two-part harmony. Then they walked right by me and began to immediately help Nikki with the housecleaning, laughing and carrying on. I closed the door, thinking their turned-up collars looked cute.

Slowly, I let my body weight lean heavily back against the door. I caught Nikki’s smiling gaze. She stopped what she was doing and winked coyly. Then Athena and Appolonia stopped what they were doing and they turned and smiled at me as well. It was only then that I noticed that their collars were now turned down.

All three of my Greek ex-virgins now wore the same velvet collar around their throats.

I stared dumbly, proudly and wide-eyed at them and only stopped when all three of them touched their collars with the fingers of their right hand at the same time and grinned at me. My shining eyes looked at their smiling eyes, all three sets, then smiled in wonder. I shook my head in amazement.

‘All the housework will soon be finished, Master!’ Athena called, grinning widely. Then Appolonia added,

‘Any chance of the beach if we do a good job?’

Nikki chuckled and looked at her sisters, but said nothing, and in doing so said everything she wanted me to hear. Then she turned her face to me and smiled softly. Gazing at them all through the mist in my eyes I allowed my body to slowly slide down the door until I came to rest on my haunches, wondering if it was a shameful thing for a natural male and a master to shame himself in front of his slaves. Casually, I covered my face with my hands and pretended to yawn and rub my eyes for several seconds.

When I opened them again I found myself suddenly surrounded by three very special females, all kneeling and all naked from the waist down, and whose shining eyes seemed to be telling me silently, that in front of them only… it was okay for their master to cry.

Then they each hugged me and went back to their work. Strangely, as I squatted there watching them all, I wondered what Nikki would look like fully shaven, and Athena, as well. I grinned at the bare backsides of all three of them, one after the other and already looked forward to their next misdemeanour.

My eyes danced for each of them then, as I imagined the feeling of the cool, steel safety razor in my hand, the moment before I mowed their lush, Greek virgin lawns smooth and very, very bare.

THE HAPPY TRIUNE END

Mesmerr