The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 14

On Monday morning, Lauren had again left before I had awoken. She had taken to sleeping in one of the other rooms, and that had been fine with me. Nevertheless, I felt optimistic and positive. I had the feeling that something was building. I wasn’t sure what, but I sensed it. I had been typing for only about fifteen minutes when the doorbell rang.

My heart picked up the pace a little as I walked to the door. It was Apollonia, wearing designer jeans and a pretty soft-pink short-sleeved shirt. She wore no makeup on her face whatsoever and her long black hair, this time, was not tied up in a thick bun on the back of her head. Instead, it flowed downward from the top of her head and cascaded over each shoulder like a shining dark waterfall.

I gazed at her, speechless. She looked absolutely beautiful at nine o’clock on a Monday morning. I smiled, genuinely happy to see her. A half-smile greeted me back, but it didn’t last long. Then she lowered her eyes as I invited her in and closed the door. I took her through to the lounge. She sat down in the same chair she had sat in on her last visit.

‘Would you like something to drink?’ I asked her.

Apollonia never felt less like drinking in her life. She had hardly slept at all since leaving on the previous Thursday the week before. What sleep she had had was troubled and disturbing, giving her little quality rest from it to face each seemingly long day.

‘No, thank you,’ she answered politely, not looking at him. Instead, she gazed around the room, wondering if she was making a mistake, wondering what she was doing there, and wondering why she had ever been born a girl in the first place.

She sighed and felt that if she smiled it would crack her face, such was the tension in her mind and body. Her courage to stay there was failing her rapidly and she knew it. Another five minutes would be all she could take before she ran from the house, humiliated and embarrassed in the worst way, never to return. Finally, her gaze settled back on his dancing male eyes, which caused her remaining determination to dissolve more rapidly. Her mouth and tongue felt very dry.

‘How is Athena?’ I asked.

‘She’s fine,’ Apollonia replied quietly. In fact, Athena was annoying her, walking around the house with that secret little smile on her face. Her twin sister was different, somehow. She could feel it.

‘How’s Nikki?’ I ventured further.

‘She’s always fine,’ Apollonia answered flatly before she could stop herself. Nikki annoyed her, too, walking around with a quiet smiling pride for some reason, as if she knew a secret that the world did not.

‘How are you?’ I asked, deciding to be brave.

Apollonia hesitated momentarily in looking at him, but then found the courage. Her eyes met his and they warmed her, yet she didn’t see what she wanted to. She didn’t quite know what she had been expecting to see, but she knew she hadn’t seen it. A wave of utter rejection washed over her and she blushed. Her throat felt warm, along with her face. She lowered her gaze and stared at the carpet, wishing she hadn’t come.

‘I’m fine.’

I knew. One look into her eyes and I knew. My heart knew before my mind did. I hadn’t known it before, but I did then. And that which I thought I had figured out regarding her previous behaviour had been wrong. I smiled at the many things I had yet to learn as a practising male. Now all I had to do was figure out exactly how to satisfy her quest and reason for being there with as least damage control as necessary.

‘Why are you here?’ I asked, testing her female’s metal for the task I knew then that she’d chosen to accomplish.

Apollonia lifted her gaze, feeling the tears instantly. She shouldn’t have come. She knew that now. She felt hot and bothered and blushed again. The embarrassment and humiliation that coursed through her mind was an experience she did not think she would live through. She lowered her eyes from his and reached down beside her chair, turning to pick up her purse.

‘No guts, huh?’ I said evenly, hardening my gaze for when she looked up again. If it was worth having, it was worth fighting for. I thought it was, and I was. I just thought that she should, too, at least a little bit. My heart went out to her in her dilemma, but she had to at least meet me half way.

His razored words cut her to the quick. Painful proud flesh opened in her heart. Fresh stinging tears stung her eyes as she stared at the carpet. She straightened up, but did not look at him, continuing to gaze downward at her lap. She had expected and she’d been wrong. She had rethought it all since she had seen him last and believed she had it all worked out, but she’d been wrong. She should have known. He didn’t. She stood up and turned, then began to walk away.

‘You’re weak,’ I said firmly, becoming angry. She froze in her tracks, but said nothing, did nothing.

‘Face me,’ and when she hadn’t turned, ‘Face me!’

Apollonia jumped at the force in his voice. She turned slowly, staring at the floor. Fresh tears shined her cheeks.

‘Look at me,’ I said firmly, giving her five seconds only. ‘Look at me!’

Apollonia raised her face to look at him, her heart hailing her embarrassed truth, untold. It assaulted her dignity. Her pulse punished her, throbbing in her temples. She should never have come. His gaze tore into her from the moment their eyes locked.

‘The women’s libbers have the strength to tell the world that they don’t need a man!’ I hissed at her, hardening my gaze. ‘Can’t you find the courage to tell me the opposite, if that’s what really feels right for you as a female?’

Apollonia felt the sheer weight of his words and her tears force her head down toward her chest. The heat of humiliation in her body and her face was tremendous. She could no longer look at him. The pain of her personal embarrassment was more heart wrenching and agonising than any spanking he could have ever given her. Shifting her weight to her left foot in readiness, she turned to leave. This time there would be no turning back. She shouldn’t have come.

‘Appolonia!’ I yelled at her forcefully. I was not going to go down without a fight. If she didn’t have the guts to ask for it to be taken, I would take it without her asking. Someone had to care about her future happiness and ours, why not me?

Appolonia froze and stared straight ahead through her tears. He had said her name. She hadn’t heard him say it before. It sounded strong when he’d said it, not weak. She hadn’t ever heard anyone say her name like that, strongly. She wasn’t weak, she was strong, stronger than Athena was, and Nikki, too. She just wasn’t very courageous today. That’s all. She had been when she left to come, but she wasn’t now. Now, she just wanted to crawl up a hollow log for the rest of her life and hide. Even his dancing eyes looked down at her.

I stepped quickly up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders and squeezed.

‘Isn’t your happiness worth anything to you?’ I hissed, failing to understand how absolutely different two supposedly identical twins were.

The tears ran freely down from her eyes, but Appolonia made no sound. There was nothing to say. He shook her vigorously by the shoulders and stepped closer.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, startled, but said nothing, only lowered her head. His left hand then squeezed her shoulder hard and it hurt, but she didn’t care. Then, to her absolute shock, he reached down with his right hand and forcefully grasped the waistband of her jeans.

‘Oh! She gasped, alarmed, looking quickly up at him, but his strong male gaze danced powerfully in her sight. Her pulse raced and her heart instantly tried to follow, but it skipped a beat, fluttering.

‘I’ll take what you want to give me!’ I said firmly to her, holding her tightly and undoing the single button on her jeans with fingers and thumb. ‘What you need to give me!

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped in shock. ‘Don’t!’ She tried to back away, but he held her firmly centred in front of him, his left hand gripping her shoulder tightly.

‘And you want me to take it, don’t you!’

‘No! Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped, terrified, but he held her in her struggles and ripped the zipper of her crutch down violently. Then to her horror and excitement he began reefing her jeans downward over her hips, first one side, and then the other.

‘No!’ She cried, her heart outstripping her pulse and fibrillating. It hammered mercilessly against her ribs. ‘No! Don’t!’’

‘But this… is what you…want! Isn’t it!’ I hissed, yanking violently on each side of her jeans.

‘Noo!’ Appolonia shrieked and turned sideways, twisting, but he went with her, holding her tightly by the shoulder. Her tight jeans were almost down over her hips and buttocks.

‘You… need me to… take it!’ I snapped, yanking harder on each side. Don’t you!’

‘No!’ Appolonia cried out, her struggles to get away proving futile. ‘Please! Don’t!’ Her jeans were now down over her hips and buttocks. The air felt cool on her flesh. She glanced quickly downward, then back into his dancing eyes. Her white panties had been pulled down below her navel in the struggle.

‘You do! Don’t you! It’s what you came for! Isn’t it!’ I hissed. Her eyes were wide and frightened.

‘No!’ Appolonia shrieked. ‘It isn’t! Please! Don’t!’ Her heart raced as if it was about to burst. The blood pounded through her veins like a tidal wave.

I grabbed her white cottons and ripped them down to her jeans, then grasped both her underwear and jeans and yanked them even further down her thighs until they were down gathered around her knees. She was now naked to her knees, open and vulnerable.

Quickly, I then grabbed both her hands and spun her around like a top, stopping her when she faced away from me. Then I locked both her wrists in my left hand behind her back. Before she could breathe another breath my right hand then slapped firmly over her warm and exposed lower belly and pushed down hard.

‘Oohhh! Nnoo!’ Appolonia cried out in alarm as his warm hand split her bare virgin crease. ‘No! Don’t!’ But his fingers pressed firmly downward below her mons. Strange hot tingling sensations ran up and down her spine as his fingers split her sex and began to force their way even lower between her legs.

Squeezing her thighs tightly together she tried to sink downward, but his left hand suddenly released her wrists from behind her back and whipped around her chest, holding across her from in front, just below her breasts. Her left arm was pinned beneath his arm and he held her right arm tightly by the elbow. Then his right hand moved lower down, feeling her clean-shaven lips.

‘Noo! Ohh!’ She cried and then gasped deeply as she felt his hot breath instantly on the right side of her face, his mouth right beside her ear.

I managed a thin smile in my efforts at the nice surprise I definitely had not been expecting, given the bushy Greek junctions of her sisters’. She was warm, smooth, and absolutely shaven as if she’d just done it that morning. I inched my fingers lower downward into and over the soft warm privacy of the secret virgin place she had always wanted me to take without being asked.

That was what it had all been about. I knew that now. She had felt rejected and hurt when I hadn’t done it last time. She wanted it to happen so badly that she had even come back to put herself in the firing line once again.

Holding her tightly with my left arm and hand across her chest and on her right elbow I forced the fingers of my right hand even further downward into her soft, smooth heat. She was warm, and, she was wet. I pressed the longest finger a little way into the tight unexplored mineshaft of her ungiven treasure and my greatest find.

‘OH!’ Appolonia gasped deeply, feeling his strong moving presence at the entrance to her warm Mediterranean Sea.

‘No! Don’t!’

‘I’m touching you!’ I hissed into her right ear, circling her tight liquid crater at its virgin rim. ‘Just like you wanted me to!’

‘No!’ Appolonia cried, struggling in vain. She felt her body yielding to his deepening touch. ‘I don’t! Please!’ But in her heart she knew she lied. Without her conscious permission her body juiced strongly, brewing a one-time-only vintage of special female wine, just for him, just for that one and only time.

‘Yes!’ I hissed into her ear, forcing the tension from her thighs. ‘You did! And you shaved for me! You wanted me to take it, but you weren’t ready to give it then! You are now, though, aren’t you!’

‘No!’ Appolonia cried out. ‘Don’t! Don’t!’ Then, in her struggles of the moment of his circling and deepening touch she relaxed her thighs, only for a moment and only a little, but it was enough. His warm finger slipped deeply inside the narrow Greek virgin mineshaft between her legs. His whole warm hand covered her entire smooth-shaven sex, pivoting on one finger, which now gently began to mine and sample the close slick walls of her shaft.

Struggling wildly she crushed her thighs together tightly and tried to shake free of his exploration of her intimate body in that way, but all she succeeded in doing was to trap his hand and finger firmly over the gold mine of her secret Greek virgin V.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped deeply, her knees beginning to weaken and tremble. No! Don’t!’ The tingling sensations from the heat of his mining of her apex radiated in all directions from her slick entrance. His fingers had now firmly embedded themselves, one either side of her lower lips, while one lay directly along the slit of her crease and forcefully slid to a deeper level inside her narrow passage.

‘Ohh! No!’ She panted desperately, but the torching sensations now running up and down her spine would not be denied. She began to struggle again, but it only succeeded in deepening intense sensations she had never experienced before while he held her firmly trapped beneath his arm, holding her up at the same time. He was mining behind her pubic bone, pressing gently, sliding around and around, as if searching for a precious treasure of an unknown kind.

‘Yes!’ I hissed, feeling her resistance weakening just a little. I moved my digit from side to side firmly, feeling the firm flick, as it passed evenly over her hard virgin pleasure Jewel.

‘Ohh, nnoo!’ Appolonia gasped deeply. He was there, right there. She panted loudly and renewed her struggles, but not for long. He did something then that caused her to groan from her deepest female gut and then sag at the knees. Gently, but firmly, he pressed his fingertip against the pliable balustrade of the sweeping staircase that lead to the floor of her Greek virgin ballroom.

‘Ohhh, noo!’ Her heart paused, fibrillating and lying in wait to dance that first special dance with him.

‘Ohhh!’ She groaned again, gasping. Her knees bent outward and dipped slightly while the circling bolt of his strong finger fitted perfectly inside the thread of her narrow momentary existence as a female human being in waiting for the very first time. Her helix had been oiled and made ready. All she needed now was his personally sized bolt with the perfect male thread to tighten her fitting and then deflower her overdue Greek virginity finally, once and for all.

‘I want your Greek cherry and you want me to take it by force! Don’t you!’ I hissed. Inhaling her natural body perfume my hard groin flexed, almost causing me to deviate from my plan, but I didn’t. Again I withdrew my middle digit to her entrance then firmly slipped it back deeply beneath the Mediterranean Sea to her virgin’s sea wall.

I pressed gently, but firmly once again, knocking firmly, not yet demanding. Then I began a slow circling up and down movement with my hand from side to side in the depths of the outer Grecian hills and valleys above her warm surf.

‘No! Ohh, god!’ Appolonia gasped, then groaned deeply. ‘Don’t!’ But it was not a cry or a shriek and she knew it. She renewed her struggles, but pitifully so, which only firmed and deepened the sensations that radiated the intense simmering heat upward from the secret depths of her that he now manipulated with his hand and one single finger. Please, she begged silently to a god she had never believed in. Please. And then she groaned deeply again.

‘Ohhh!’

‘Don’t you!’ I repeated, giving her every chance before plan B. ‘You don’t want to give it! You want me to take it! Don’t you!’

‘No! Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped as her centre flamed with his inciting firm touch.

‘No!’

I had given her enough sensual rope to either be honest with herself or to hang herself, or me. She had not done any of them. Time for plan B. I suddenly froze all movement of my hand and fingers between her legs and held her rock still for almost a minute. She panted loudly. Then I leaned my mouth right into her ear.

‘You don’t?’ I hissed quietly. ‘Then I was wrong! You deserve to be a virgin, and I don’t want what I could take!’ I had said the last word with absolute disgust. Someone had to shame or shock her into finally being who she really was. It may as well be me, I decided, hopeful.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped as his warm hand and fingers slowly slid upward and free of her deepest thighs. She felt the cool air instantly, along with the sensual sensation of his fingers sliding upward through her bare slit and away from her tingling Grecian Jewel. It wasn’t going to happen, her heart screamed angrily at her racing mind. Tears sprang to her eyes, stinging her.

No, she screamed silently, frantically and desperately. Then suddenly, he released her and pushed her forward a little. She almost stumbled. The jeans and underwear around her knees held her legs tightly bound. Steadying herself quickly she stood still, not game to turn and look at him.

Utter rejection flooded through her. Hurt and pain of a kind that only a twenty-year old long overdue Greek virgin could know and understand suffused her thoughts and immersed her female emotions in anger and misery of an unimaginable kind. The lump in her throat was choking the living life out of her. Her lungs felt full of tears. She was drowning and couldn’t breathe, couldn’t talk. It wasn’t going to happen.

‘Take your Greek virginity and go home,’ I said emphatically, but not angrily, knowing that both of us were now heavily involved in plan B. We’d sink or swim on her next move, her next word, and her next action. I stood behind her, staring at her beautiful bare Greek ass and imagining my red handprints there once again. No bruising showed from her recent spanking. They trembled.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped, almost sobbed, cut to the very core of her dignity as a female human being with a birthright to feel that way. Her breaking heart was leaving through her silently streaming eyes as she stood head bowed and raining tearfully her rejected virginity onto the carpet. He didn’t want her.

She couldn’t think, couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe, was not aware she still stood with her jeans and white cotton underwear pulled down to her knees. She was only aware that it wasn’t going to happen. Her smooth-shaven sex, mown closely only that morning, hopefully for a special and once only occasion, cooled on the outside, but remained simmering and still oiling in readiness on the inside.

Her now empty slit throbbed, as if his firm hand and fingers were still there, splitting her smooth crease, circling her, deeply pressuring her woman’s barrier to natural female fulfilment.

Then slowly, without choosing the action, she began to turn in a hesitant shuffling motion until she stood facing him, naked from her navel to her knees. Raising her head slowly, her glistening eyes found his instantly, but with the lump in her throat threatening to end her life as she still stood a Greek virgin before him she could only manage to get out one single word. And she only managed that because it came out with the force of the deep cry of anguish and desperation attached.

‘Please!’ She sobbed loudly with voice unashamed. Desperately and imploringly she implied his understanding from the heart-wrenching utter female that she knew she could be, if he would only just take her there and show her the way. It was not a question and she knew it. It was a heartfelt plea for help with something she was never meant to cope with alone.

My eyes stung painfully as her sharp cupid’s arrow flew swiftly and true to embed itself deeply into the very male heart of me. It had worked. I had stood there almost without hope, holding onto a thin thread called, Plan B. She had to meet me half way at least with some sign of her natural female’s consent.

When she’d turned, my heart and spirits had lifted, then they’d hovered precariously on the precipice of her uncertainty while she came to grips with the prioritising of her woman’s wants and her virgin female’s natural needs. Naked from the belly to the luscious Greek bush that wasn’t there; I had been committing her smooth-shaven folds to memory, lest I never have the absolute male pleasure of ever seeing them again.

And if she’d bent a little and reached down to pull up her jeans and white cottons, that would have been the destined way of Nature for both of us. But she hadn’t. She’d met me half way in the personalised sound of just that one single word-not the word itself, but the very human-nature sound of it.

And for one immeasurable moment in time our gaze’s locked while her female finally honestly introduced herself to my male, and my male finally and fully understood her own. And in that timeless, that special never-to-be-repeated moment of utter female submissiveness I smiled. She did, too, softly, hopefully. And right then and there, Appolonia, my third Greek virgin and I, finally and formally, fell in love.

‘Appolonia,’ I said quietly, but firmly, ‘Take off your fucking jeans and underwear. And leave your shirt on.’

‘Oh!’ Appolonia gasped, filled with apprehension, fear, and the strongest sexual tension she had ever felt in her life. She felt controlled and compelled and it incited her.

I was excited as she lowered her eyes and her face momentarily. She stepped out of her flat-heeled shoes then reached down to her knees. After pulling her jeans down to her ankles she stepped out of them, too, as well as her white cotton underwear. Then she straightened up as a half-naked pretty Greek virgin and looked at me, tearful and shy. Her arms hung loose and limp by her sides. Now, she made no attempt whatsoever to cover her freshly mown modesty.

Then she looked at me again, nervously. As a male, I knew how to make my eyes dance for a female when I wanted to, but this time with my heart beating wildly, I knew their dance of male dominant expectation would be a foregone conclusion.

‘Come here, girl,’ I ordered her quietly, my eyes glued to her smooth lower belly. She immediately stepped slowly forward toward me. Her pretty pink shirt only added to the sensual half-nude sight of her. She came to me and stood quietly, looking nervous and embarrassed. I pointed to the large single lounge chair upon which she had previously sat and spoke gently.

‘Stand over there and face it, holding the armrests,’ I said firmly, pointing the way.

‘Oh,’ she gasped softly and lowered her gaze, then turned and walked slowly to the chair. She bent over it, then placed her hands on the rests. I said and did nothing, except watch my third Greek virgin in her final waiting time. She stood naked from the waist down, her legs spread only slightly, bent over and waiting for the inevitable.

The vertical crease of her creamy Grecian buttocks smiled at me in my earnest endeavours for the benefit of all. My body stirred menacingly in the direction of the two peach cheeks before its rampant one-eyed gaze.

‘Appolonia,’ I called firmly, then walked slowly over to where she stood leaning forward. Her eyes stared straight ahead. I felt myself stir again and moved to stand directly behind her, studying the smooth complexion of her bare Greek bottom.

‘Spread your legs,’ I said from immediately behind her, hearing a soft gasp accompany the slow widening of her stance, first the left, then the right. The darkened crease in between her buttocks lightened in shade a little with her action. My hungry gaze lasered into her nether depths and I hardened a little more.

‘Wider,’ I said, quietly gazing at the gentle striated corrugations of her nether necklace. Then slowly leaned over her from behind, inhaling deeply of her body’s natural virginal perfume. Hardening some more, and, with my heart beating like a humming bird, I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her thick dark hair and pulled it taut.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia cried in hurt.

I moved my other hand up beneath her apex and grazed her lightly from behind.

‘Oh!’ Appolonia gasped when her body heat suffused the soft touch his palm. Her breath shook and trembled as it left her mouth in rising deep breaths. She felt held and controlled as he touched her while holding her head firmly by the hair, controlled, even in the loss of her virginity. It thrilled her deeply.

I slid my hand smoothly over the soft flesh of her right inner thigh. Her skin felt cool compared to the warm bare skin of her shaven sex I had already known and experienced. Then I slid my fingers upward, higher between her legs.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped, feeling light-headed. She tried to lower her head and groan again, but the feather touch on her smooth-shaven lips by his brushing his fingers caused her to grit her teeth in suppressed, but rising lust and accept the pain of being held exactly the way he wanted her for her deflowering. Then his fingers gently caressed her warm smooth Greek slit.

‘Ohhh!’ She breathed and gasped at the same time, straining against his hold on her head. Her eyes felt momentarily vacant, her deeper body responding instantly to his touch. Gently his fingers explored the unique curves of her swollen lips and their softness.

‘Ohhh!’ She groaned again and accepted his controlling her position.

I sighed deeply. Pure virgin oil greased my fingers as they passed through and forward, moving slowly upwards towards the lair of her secret Sphinx.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia heard herself gasp deeply, as if the soft, gentle sound had come from the lips of another. Then she sighed again and moaned painfully as he held her head a little more firmly. She felt like a dog-bitch on a leash, a hot dog-bitch, a dog-bitch in mating heat. My groin ached as my fingers gently worked their way between her undefiled chaste creases, deeper valleys and soft warm shaven folds, back and forth, from left to right. And then I began to softly massage her oiling median in circular motions with my thumb.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia groaned softly again, aware of her hips beginning to sink a little and rotate gently. They pressed themselves downward onto his fingers. Her lips drew back a little over her teeth as she strained once more for more flexibility from his hand holding her tightly by the hair. There was none.

In the palm of my hand began to pool the untainted droplets of pure liquid rain from her first real male-virgin arousal. Gradually the gentle gyrations of her hips were becoming more and more urgent, as was I. My fingers slid and circled her slippery crease while my thumb disked the small ring-shaped entrance to her virgin’s private retreat. Then slowly, I slipped my thumb into her virgin’s tense shelter.

‘Ohhh!’ Appolonia gasped loudly as he slowly reached inside her. Her heart stopped, then started again, but at a much faster rate. She began to pant rapidly through an open mouth, licking her dry lips with a snaking tongue, which then tucked itself back away behind her teeth in waiting for the next time. She strained again as the sexual sensations flamed outward from between her legs to her breasts, accepting the pain of his grip on her hair as now simply a matter of fact.

Her tight undefiled quiver was liquid warm and definitely active. My thumb lay buried partly inside her slick tube. My fingers began to massage the kernel of her happiness and her moans swiftly became more and more compelling.

‘Ohhhh!’ Appolonia moaned softly.

‘Ohhhh, Jesus!’ She cried, sinking and gyrating downward against his hand and fingers. She strained against his hand with the intense pleasure and wanted the pain that went with it. They came as a package in her feeling mind, pain and pleasure, deeper pleasure and deeper pain, again and again until finally her body stiffened, her mouth opened and then shut, and a long-celibate groan of pleasure, pain and anguish erupted slowly and sensually from her lips.

‘Nnnnnnnnnno, ohhh, ffuck!’ She suddenly then groaned expressively and deeply while he held her jerking body by the hair. Pain and rapture of the most intense kind crashed over her like huge surf at the beach.

Her hips rocked uncontrollably for several seconds while the pain in her head balanced her emotional scales. And all the while he continued moving his thumb inside her fibrillating quiver his fingers danced maddeningly over her vulva.

Finally, and with a long sigh she calmed and became still once again as she stood there, legs spread and leaning forward, head held back by her hair and panting deeply like a hesitant feral animal in heat. Then she felt him release his tight grip on her hair.

‘Ohhhh!’ She sighed, her head dropping downward as if made of stone.

I removed my hand slowly, then brought my fingers to my lips, first smelling her virginal aromatic musk in heat, then I tasted her first real blend lightly, smiling, as if I was about to sample the finest of wines from a very selective and special vineyard. I placed those glistening wet fingers into my mouth as if they held a delicacy unknown and sipped that fermented virginal liquor.

‘Jesus!’ I moaned to myself, then to her, ‘Stand up now and face me.’ My groin strained for release, and, although wanting to slip her virgin the destined length her where she stood leaning over the lounge chair I did nothing more. Using all my self-discipline, I stepped backward then watched her as she slowly straightened up.

She gazed straight ahead for almost thirty seconds before finally turning to look at me. I smiled as if something special had just happened. She looked at me, her gaze deep and milky, then returned my smile shyly, obviously embarrassed at having just been masturbated by another hand apart from her own.

Then without warning I stepped forward and scooped her up into my arms to carry her upstairs, determined that she would have her formal deflowering in comfort and style upon the freshly made sheets on the King-size bed of her yet-to-be-declared chosen master. Her face pressed tightly to me as she clung around my neck like a frightened child, all the way up the stairs, my love for her blossomed just a little bit more. For once the bed I slept in would bear the weight of a couple in love.

Yes!’ I groaned from my gut when Appolonia’s wet lips and hot breath burned against my bare skin, pressing into my lower belly and pubic hairs. I sat on the edge of the bed while she knelt between my open knees and mouthed me. Without opening my eyes I reached out and gently grasped the back of her slowly bobbing head, riding her deepening oral actions along with her. I groaned deeply when her lips pressed my pubis.

‘Ohhmmm!’ Appolonia moaned to herself in the joy of being able to give him something in return. She had only needed to be shown the way. She had not needed to be shown how, even though he had tied her hands behind her back.

‘Ohh, Jesus!’ I moaned deeply again, opening my eyes and noticing her flawless and lovely skin. It was the colour of alabaster. Then suddenly I gripped her shoulders, pulling her upward off my pole and then over me and hard on top. Crushing her, I held her pliant body still against my throbbing fullness, thankful to be with her, to love her as she lay her own heat still upon my length. I felt it, her closeness absolute, warm and comfortable, resting over my span wedged firmly along the full split seam of her damp shaven breach.

The sweat of incredibly intense new passion and raw lust with my third and final Greek virgin glistened on my face and upon hers. I could feel it cooling. Opening my eyes I stared hard at her, but saw only the thick, long black carpet of tussled Greek hair everywhere about her face and shoulders.

Reaching behind her I released the leather belt around her wrists, then rolled her over onto her back. I moved over her. Her legs opened like an automatic tollgate and her eyes glazed. I reached down, touching her breasts that lay hidden beneath her pink cotton shirt. They felt like two small thick studs.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia cried out painfully, but softly, whimpering as he thumbed her nipples from both sides of her body, playing with them unseen beneath her pink shirt for several minutes.

‘Ohh, god!’ She then moaned, pressing herself firmly upward against his hardness when she felt him arrive at her welcoming Grecian gates. Instinctively, she began circling her hips at the feel of his tipping her.

‘Oh, Jesus, yes!’ I groaned. I couldn’t stand it any longer, her closeness, her perfume, and the musky arousal scent of her natural virgin Greek female. It was time to take her, hard and fast, minimising the damage as much as possible.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped as he pressed her there, apprehensive and a little frightened, but also highly aroused. She tensed excitedly from head to toe, lying beneath his strong weight. Something was building in him, and in her. She could feel it in her virginal heart, telling her it was going to happen. She held her shaking breath, waiting to see what he would do next, not knowing herself.

She could feel the warm thickness of his lance form fitting the full length of her shaven warm cleft as he once more slid up her slit. She couldn’t help a small moan of disappointment from escaping from her mouth as she breathed hesitantly, waited on the edge of forever. And then somehow she knew that that waiting, that endless dance of time as a thinking woman, a virginal-thinking woman was finally over.

Suddenly he left her, going to the wardrobe to return quickly with several long belts. Then, just as quickly he tied her arms and legs to each corner of the bed. Her heart pounded as she lay there spread-eagled and bound like a human star. He lifted her hips and placed two pillows beneath them, leaving her buttocks and her shaven virgin sex thrust upward and high as if on display in a butcher-shop meat mart.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped deeply with intense anticipation as he then slowly lay down on top of her, on top of her over her utter virginal vulnerability and settled warmly down. His strong male eyes danced brightly as she gazed up into them. She knew then that her precious Greek virginity was now existing on borrowed time. His fingers tightened on her shoulders. She tensed and felt him tense. She felt the long time barrier of her Greek virgin began to suddenly tremble and teeter like the walls of Jerico, and then painfully, pleasurably, it came tumbling down.

‘Ohhh! Uuugh! Aaaaargh!’ She gasped deeply and cried out in agony when she suddenly felt his body slide down and then quickly lunge up again, stabbing her deeply

His long thick shaft cored her first time true, sheathing her with a tearing and stretching fulfilment that took her own breath away instantly. It forced a deep wailing cry of excruciating pain and fullness from her lips.

She strained at the bonds on her arms and legs, thrusting up her hips, feeling skewered beneath him like a pig on a spit, but it felt wonderful and filling, the ripping, tearing pain of her thinking woman’s death no longer now even a memory.

‘Ohhhhhhgod!’ She cried, gasping as his strong hands gripped her shoulders fiercely, forcing her back down beneath him and even more deeply onto his long pole. Then suddenly he stiffened then thrust up inside her, exploding with a deep male groan.

‘Ohh, god!’ She cried wonderfully, squeezing her thighs together tightly with him fully trapped inside her shattered cove. Then her body instinctively began an inner milking action, draining and drawing upwards with her inner muscles, taking away the last drop of his fluid that coated and soothed her battered and bleeding walls. While all the time he groaned and jerked convulsively on top of her, grunting and tensing until finally he lay very still on top of her, gasping.

He’d taken what he said he would. She’d done, as she’d wanted to and now felt completed in herself as a female for that alone. He had done, as she’d wanted him to, he had taken it, he had taken her.

‘Ohh, God!’ I groaned and sighed; lying fully relaxed on top of her. I had rented her asunder and breathed heavily, my full-on length and girth still twitching strongly, hilted inside her narrow depths.

‘Ohh, god!’ I heard her moan softly as she hugged me like a child and we lay like that for several wonderful warm minutes. Then her hips began circling gently beneath me for a few moments and gradually my strength returned. My hands once again found her shirt-covered nipples and began to fondle them firmly.

‘Oh!’ She gasped as I reached one hand down beneath her to her buttocks and searched her deep warmth there, quickly finding the star-crossed tightness of her warm nether necklace waiting. As I lay my head upon her chest fully, I slipped part way inside her there.

‘Ohh!’ Appolonia gasped, shocked and startled from her afterglow. She clenched her buttocks tightly around his invading hand and finger, but quickly felt the pain and igniting passion both when he fully penetrated her bottom. Her breathing stopped and then started, then deepened while her mind began to fry between her legs once again.

She felt his strong arms tense about her person, his finger intimately inside her, exploring her even narrower virgin passage sensually. Her hollow began to grip and grasp that part of him that still lay buried deeply inside her tight oiling tube. A little burning began between her buttocks as her heart began to thump against her ribs.

‘Oh!’ She gasped deeply again as his finger then moved inside her bottom.

My strength returned quickly with my invading actions of her virginal Greek buttocks. I hardened quickly and long inside her tight mooring and felt the strength of her behind each time she clamped my hand between her cheeks. My penis expanded inside her tight sheath, throbbing. She groaned and shuddered several times as I lay still on top of her while I trembled, hunching up higher on her loins to get the deepest penetration I could inside her slowly circling thighs.

In my mind Appolonia wasn’t like any other female I had ever been with. She was a combination of them, all three Greek virgins rolled into one, Nikki, Athena, and her, and she lay half-naked beneath me circling her hips. The sheer strength in her well-muscled thighs and tight virginal muscles was stirring and something to be admired. She moved sensually, like a lazy cat in mating heat, no longer in a hurry to lose what was now already lost for all time.

I knew she wasn’t pretending. She was pleasuring me wholly, instinctively as a female in training and in heat, but doing that which now came naturally. Her legs moved lazily beneath me, then suddenly she gasped deeply and her body immediately began to move like no one has ever moved beneath me before, circling and thrusting her buttocks upward, sucking me inside of herself.

‘Ohhh, god! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!’ Appolonia cried urgently, feeling wonderful, finally free and safe, allowing his pleasure to heighten her own natural virginal lust and passion. Her imagination exploded with images of every erotic picture and photograph she had ever seen, along with every lewd sensual thought she’d ever had.

‘Oh, god, yes!’ She grunted as she fucked up into him while he fucked down hard inside her, driving her passion deeper into her own loins. She wanted to be possessed by him totally as a female, to be taken and had and used by his strength and his length, a never-ending, never-before-experience of sexuality and openness from head to toe, and gloriously free now of all restraints and inhibitions to relish everything. It had been so long in coming, so very, very long.

‘Ohh, God, yes!’ She cried in natural mating heat, shuddering with her full-length impalement. She thrust her hips firmly against the two invaders of her body back and front, moaning loudly with each deep penetration of each. She rolled her hips in rapid circling motions on the cool sheets beneath her in time with an old Greek melody that danced inside her mind.

She wanted to take her shirt off, but he wouldn’t let her. She wanted her arms and legs freed so she could hold him, but he wouldn’t do that, either. He cupped her breast painfully with one hand, deepening his pleasure of her bottom with the other while he penetrated her again and again. Her body and mind now felt the fullness of his finger.

‘Oh, god!’ She groaned, over and over.

‘Ohh! God! I heard her cry out when I reached another depth between her flexing buttocks and fucked up hard inside her body. Her tight virgin sheath felt like a second skin over my throbbing cock. This ecstasy had never been felt before in my sexual life of practice and learning with Greek virgins, but it hadn’t been a long life.

I thrust more forcefully upwards inside her to match her rising urgency and in time with my deep penetrations of her trembling behind. Both channels opened and relaxed repeatedly, allowing me even deeper explorations with each deep thrust. My heart hammered in my chest mercilessly.

My eyes closed. My body instinctively picked up the pace on top of her. I opened my eyes briefly and glimpsed her, my pulse pounding in my ears. It seemed to me as if I had been inside her body for an eternity. I felt I had been born there. Both of us were breathing hard and fast.

‘Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!’ Appolonia groaned quickly and repeatedly. Her heart thudded strongly in her chest. She gasped and panted in seething controlled passion, unleashed after so long and unleashed so fully and so freely in spite of her bindings. Throwing her junction upward like a casting net her body glistened as she moved urgently beneath him and with him, in perfect time with his body.

At times she thought her heart had stopped, only to feel it race away again at frightening speed. Her climax approached headlong to meet her with a vengeance, beginning deeply between her buttocks as a raging fire. And at that precise second she suddenly felt the full feral force of the primeval instinct in her mind that was driving her into the lustful and carnal female mating frenzy she was now in.

‘Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Please! Oh, god!’ Appolonia cried out repeatedly, feeling controlled and possessed by him, his raw maleness and all he was doing to her, the way he was making her feel. It propelled her to a different plane of awareness to which she had never been before. Her conscious control and thoughts began to slide away. Inner voices seemed to whisper to her:

‘Take it all, everything he has to give you! Take it all!’ Then, with her heart pounding frighteningly, she looked feverishly up at him through her thick mass of tangled black hair and her virginal mating heat.

I felt like a coiled spring, expecting my body and mind to snap and unwind violently at any moment. Only animalistic sounds now came from her gasping mouth. I balanced the deep thrusts of my frictioning pole inside her and my fingers between her buttocks. It ignited and incited my passion and lust and drove another wild feral cry from her mouth.

‘Ooooonnnnnn, yeeees!’ Appolonia howled like a wolf baying at the full moon as he reared and bucked on top of her. She twisted and heaved beneath him as he dominated his lust for her in the plundering actions of his body, driving them both higher and higher.

And as he did so the moans of pleasure for both of them began to synchronise, as did their loins, advancing, retreating, faster and faster, harder and harder. He jackhammered her down hard into the cool tangled sheets while she heaved violently upward against his driving loins with her pubic bone and all that lay open and vulnerable to him beneath.

‘Ohh, yes! Please! God, yes!’ She cried, lost and showing him everything her natural female had ever known without consciously knowing she knew it or was doing it. Her mind swam in a tumbling sea of hard-driving never-before-unleashed Greek female passion and lust, released after so long being held captive by the loneliness and discipline of her culture.

Again and again she gave and received, lifting and turning and twisting. She sucked him up with both her centres, allowing him to retreat for a split second only before tightening the strong muscles of her loins and buttocks and capturing him again for several moments in time as her prisoner of first love and blind lust.

Until at last, unable to hold herself back any longer she imploded in mind and body both, joining with him at his peak. Crying real virgin tears she then carried him over the crest and into the deep abyss of two humans now fused together as one under her Mediterranean deep love’s sun.

‘Oohhhhnnnn!’ She cried out together with him as one voice, one body, and in one complete and total pleasure.

After several long gasping minutes while her panting lessened in my ears I sucked deeply on the fresh, cool air and felt myself calming quickly. Gradually her body matched mine in its breathing pattern and settled. She pressed her head sideways into my cheek in different a hug I’d never quite felt before and it touched me, such that my eyes moistened. Then I sighed as we both drifted in our cooling afterglow until we slept.

When I opened my eyes later she was still beneath me, still tied spread-eagled to each corner of the bed and still firmly joined to me while she slept peacefully beneath me. I felt her warmth and stirred deeply inside her warm mixture.

‘Ohhh,’ Appolonia gasped softly from her dreamless sleep. Then she breathed quietly and sighed. For a moment she was not sure where she was, or if it had been a wild and wonderful dream. Then her nostrils inhaled their burnt passion. It was electric. She turned her head and saw him and she smiled. He was beautiful, desirable, still engulfing her with his warmth and strength, still embedded inside her.

Enchanted, her face pressed to his cheek and gently kissed him. He responded by pressing his hips lightly downward against her soft saddle, her hips and her hairless nest. Barely awake she wanted to tell him how she had visited the heavens with him in their lovemaking, but she did not. Instead she allowed herself back into dreamless awareness and wished for her first and last ever moment of virginal deflowering physical to never end.

‘Ohhh,’ she sighed gently and long. Her arms tightened on her bonds, her nostrils flaring sensually at inhaling the aroma of that which they had already shared. Her eyes gently touched his face then watched him come fully awake. She gestured to him, a movement of her gaze away from his. Then she sighed and kissed his forehead.

I looked up. She had indicated the clock on the wall. I nodded, then slid myself regretfully downwards, outward and away from that part of her that had loved me like no other ever had.

‘Ohhh!’ Appolonia sighed disappointed as she allowed herself to release it from the grip of her tight tender quiver. He sat up on the side of the bed and gazed at her in his full resting nakedness. Slowly, with a smile for him he released her from her bondage. She rose to her feet and gazed at him for several seconds before looking around the room.

‘Through that door, sweetheart,’ I smiled warmly at her. Appolonia smiled back at him, liking the way he’d used the affectionate term with her after their first lovemaking. It meant that she was not just another woman, but a cared-for female lover in the real sense. She walked through to the bathroom, instinctively holding the plentiful fullness of both their fluids within her body as she moved.

Quickly she attended to her bodily needs, then returned to find him dressed and sitting once again on the edge of the freshly made bed. She sat down beside him and took the warm hand he offered in her own.

I smiled.

‘Your female mind will not forget this day, and neither will I,’ I said honestly. ‘I’ve lived most of my life unhappily, as a thinking man, but I chose not to anymore. Now I live as a natural feeling male and wish only to be in good company with natural females of like nature. I’ve taken what you wanted to be taken; what you needed to be taken. And for that special gift I will always love you dearly and will always welcome you, if you wish to be with me.’

Appolonia nodded. The tears of her heartfelt and natural happiness rolled silently down her cheeks as she listened. She never wanted to leave him. No matter what it took, she never wanted him to tell her to go.

‘In a few moments you’ll leave, but hopefully, only for the time being,’ I paused again for a few seconds before continuing, feeling a little sad, without really knowing why.

‘Whether you’re with me or away from me, I want you to remember what I took from you today, what you wanted me to take from you today, without guilt and without shame. In that same way did I take the gift of your precious Greek virginity,’ I told her seriously, planning for a possible future that was not too far away.

‘If you accept me as your male and your mate, know truly that I am a dominant male, and that I have my natural place in any relationship we might have together, just as your natural place as a submissive female awaits you if you choose to join me. I have a lot of love to give you as a male, and, I have a lot that I wish to receive from you as a female.’

Again I paused, speaking from my heart for the first time in my life and hoping she was piecing together in her conscious mind and awareness, that which I was offering.

‘Before we meet next I want you to consider what your life has been like and what you’d like it to be like, and who you’d like it to be with. Sharing your days and nights with people you love can be a wonderfully uplifting experience. A family of natural males and females can be a family to belong to, even more so… as a family within a family.’

‘Yes’ Appolonia said and nodded. He had won a place in her heart and mind. She was his, in any way he wanted to have her, to take her, to use her and to love her. She knew that and wanted to sit naked at his feet forever. And she took heart and consideration at all of his words.

Her tears had stopped. Her mind was clear and her body felt as if it glowed. Her heart swelled at hearing his words. Suddenly, he hugged her then kissed her tenderly. She felt herself respond in full. When he gently parted their lips she blinked away the tears several times, trying to focus upon his face, and then she did and she smiled, as he was.

He rose from the bed. She did as well, and, following him to where her jeans and white cotton underwear lay in a heap on the floor beside her shoes she dressed quickly and did her hair back up in a bun. Then smiling at him she let it down. Then she turned to face him.

He walked her to the door, holding her hand in his, then she passed on through it. He had opened it for her without a word being said. No more were needed. She understood.

She smiled goodbye as she passed, contented and sated, her precious Greek virginity gone now for all time, and, with no regrets, but definitely, not forgotten. As she walked towards the corner she felt strangely wonderful inside. She felt tired and tender, but wonderful. Maybe being a natural female was working already? She concluded.

Her feeling of euphoria then overshadowed all other thoughts of the moment as she stepped forward into the first minutes, of the first hour, of the first day, of the rest of her life as a natural female. She wanted to get home to her sisters and tell them that she really did love them dearly.

With a grin she believed that they could both regularly use a good dose of his firm spankings themselves, only more so. It might even get them off her back for a little while so she could enjoy life for a change. She chuckled. God knows they needed a strong hand at times.

Then suddenly, she slowed in her walk and stopped. Then she smiled and thought about that thought again. And then she thought about his last words to her while she had been sitting on the bed. They came back to her clearly, each and every one.

A family within a family, she recalled he’d said. Then she thought about Athena’s red bottom and quiet smiles, and about Nikki’s always happy, but quiet and proud reflective personality now. And then she thought of her sisters some more, and again she thought about him.

After a more few minutes of considering everything and everyone, everything said and everything done, she laughed, amazed, and shook her head slowly from side to side. Then she thought about him again and smiled, gently, softly.

After Appolonia had left I closed the door and smiled. It was only the dance of time to see if they would accept me, one and all, unconditionally, as their first male, as their first mate… and as their first master.