The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Idea

Chapter 3: La Pantalla

La Pantalla was a local restaurant, a sort of Spanish/American fusion place that served meals in front of a movie screen. Just that service alone would have made it expensive, but the food was top-quality as well, meaning it was beyond my means. Usually. But not anymore. You’re supposed to pay for the movie tickets first, then take a seat and order whatever you want; the food bill comes after the film is over. Instead, Kelsey and I just walked past the usher without a ticket, without paying a dime, and took our seats.

The movie was a comedy. I figured an action movie would be too self-serving, but a romance would put me to sleep, so I compromised on something we both could enjoy. We ordered our food (“Order whatever you want, Kels; I have it covered.") and the projector started to play.

For about an hour, it was just a normal date. I’ll admit, the reason I had even tried friends with benefits with Kelsey all those years ago is because I’ve always had a crush on her. So to sit here next to her, both of us laughing and enjoying ourselves, my hand around her shoulders, with good food on our plates...it was lovely. I had almost forgotten that the only reason we could be here is because I had some weird form of mind-control powers. Almost.

At one point in the movie, there was a sex scene. No big deal, just a classic comedy sex scene where awkwardness ensues. But I happened to look over at the people sitting one row in front of us, and I noticed they were making out. It seems even awkward sex can turn people on. I tried to focus on the movie, but I kept glancing at the couple, and when I saw him grope her under her shirt, the arousal began.

I reached down and unzipped my fly. Kelsey looked over at me, looked down, smiled, and returned to the movie. I grabbed her hand and guided it to my dick, which was quickly becoming hard at the thought of being “naughty” in public. She looked down, got the idea, and started jacking me off herself. I reached down, shoved my hand into her pants, and inserted two fingers. Every pump of her hand on my cock was translated to a thrust deep inside her. She sped up, obviously enjoying this as much as I was, and I sped up as well.

“Off,” I managed to whisper as I tried to one-handedly remove her sweatpants. She raised her ass off the seat and, with her free hand, helped me take them off and drop them onto the floor. I checked her face again, those gorgeous eyes and delicious lips. She was panting with lust, but otherwise she was still smiling as casually as ever, as though this was just how public movies went. Even though from the waist down she had on only a thong, and she was pumping my dick through my fly.

I was minutes away from cumming, but I didn’t want to deal with the mess. Not that anyone else would mind, of course. I considered pulling her head down onto me, but I’d already had her swallow my seed once before, and was craving variety. “Turn over,” I whispered. “On your stomach.” She immediately turned over, lying on her stomach on the reclining theater seat. By now, a few people had checked us out, but when they saw it was me, they just smiled and returned to their movie like nothing was happening.

I squeezed in behind Kelsey and thrust my cock into her pussy a few times, making her moan. But I was only doing it for lubrication. When my cock was sufficiently covered in her juices, I shoved it into her ass without warning. She yelled, but of course didn’t resist or give any indication it was a bad idea. Which was amusing to me, since during our historical period, she was always vehemently against anal of any kind. And here she was, thinking it was a good idea.

The harder I thrust, the louder she screamed and moaned, but as long as everyone knew I was doing it, everyone agreed it was a good idea and didn’t complain. At one point, the audience laughed at the movie just as Kelsey came for the third time, and it was a wonderful harmony to my ears. About ten minutes before the credits rolled, I came in her ass, then told her to pull her pants up and not clean up. I sat back in my seat, and she said, “Thanks, that was great,” with a warm smile. I agreed.

We walked out of the theater in heated debate. “But we missed most of the movie!” I said, “How can you say you liked it so much?”

“Meh,” she replied simply, “it wasn’t as important as the sex, obviously. Hey, are we going back to your place or mine?

“You decide.” I felt like maybe she should have her own ideas for once today.

“Hmmm...my place. I’m wiped out. Speaking of which, when can I clean myself up?”

I laughed. “Whenever you want, babe, I just wanted you to stay fresh until the movie ended.”

“‘Babe’?” she asked. I panicked; that had slipped out unintentionally. “I like that.” Another smile. But did she really like that, or did she just think it was a good idea? After dropping her off at home, I headed to my own humble abode, with questions and ideas competing for brainpower.