The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goldgirl in Trancetown Part 2

The crowd at Dirty Dave’s was a rough one; a mix of old retired sailors, what was left of the current dockworker employees, and various waterfront ruffians.

The bargirls were pretty but rough, with many tattoos and piercings.

So it was with a gasp then a roar as the super heroine formerly known as Goldgirl, now Golditits, made her inauspicious entrance from the back of the bar.

The silver fox was leading her across the bar by the nipple clamps chain, a bemused grin on his face.

Mikki’s face was a deep red blush of shame and arousal. Her ears were ringing from all the whistling.

Whenever she was lead past a table, one of the men would grab at her tits, or say something like “Nice rack baby!” and she would jiggle her tits against her will.

At one point, a leering drunk had poured his beer over her tits, the cold suds slipping between her bewitched breasts.

Her head was spinning. At one point, Mikki seemed to lose her hearing. The crowd noise became a soft hum, and all she could see were cheering, leering, and whistling faces as she jiggled her way across the floor.

Her body swooned in the hot light of the club, and she thought she was going to fall over as her sexy seducer helped her up on top of one of the tables.

He nodded to the DJ, who put on some exaggerated, old burlesque music. “Dance, Golditits,” he said, his voice cutting through the fog of her hypnotized hearing.

“I am Golditits and I work here tonight,” she replied in a dull, flat, monotone.

A small part of her mind was grateful to know that her mask was still on, and perhaps the patrons did not know it was actually the famous Goldgirl who was now bumping and grinding on top of a table in a sleazy waterfront bar, topless and in trance.

Some of the men began to throw coins at her, and she blushed as she realized that they did not consider her worthy of paper money.

She was losing track of time now. Everything would get foggy, and then, as though her mind was like an old TV suddenly brought into focus, she would realize what she was doing, and what was happening to her.

One such mesmerized moment had her with a bottle of beer shoved between her breasts, leaning over to pour it into a glass for a winking patron.

At another table, she bent over as the three young thugs spanked her ass, ordering her to ask, “Thank you sir, may I have another?” after every sexy slap on her hot, red, burning ass cheeks.

Then it was dancing on top of the bar, where the mean girl bartenders forced her to down shot after shot, demanding she dance for the crowd.

Mikki’s pussy was so wet that the patrons could see it through her uniform.

That was exciting her in a way that she did not want to admit.

Part of her liked this. It was like something out of a sexy comic book. Her wet womanhood weirdly realized that her wanton seducer had seen right into her mind and pulled out her most secret fantasy; to be humiliated in front of a room full of villians.

After what seemed like an eternity, the silver fox saluted the crowd, and pulled the dazed Golditits behind him.

The noise from the bar was muted now, and he stood staring down at her.

Alone in what appeared to be a small office, the silver fox stared into her eyes, and then removed her mask.

His eyes bored into her head and mind. “What is your secret identity?”

“Mi..Mikki Tabowski,” she said.

There it was. She was now even more exposed than she had been only moments earlier in the bar.

“I am the Silver Fox. I hypnotize and seduce and procure. I was just working on some “conditioning” of one of the dancers, when you just happened to happen upon us.”

“Now, I can think of better uses for your body and mouth then fighting crime.”

Kneeling behind her, he deftly cut away her pants legs, leaving her only in her boots, belt, and what was left of her top.

Now he was in front of her, releasing the nipple clamps, the sudden surprising return of blood to her pinched nipples making Golditits swoon even more, falling to her knees, eyes rolling up into her head, a heavy ringing in her ears and eyes.

When she came back to waking, her eyes saw a large erect cock in front of her face.

Surrendering with a sigh, Mikki began to lick and suck the cock of her sexy seducer.

He was telling her things, but her conscious mind was not aware of them, her mesmerized mouth and lips and tongues fellatiously focused; Mikki would just grunt in affirmation, but her subconscious was hearing and obeying every craven command.

At one point the silver fox had pushed her over the desk in the small office and started fucking her from behind.

Mikki surrendered to his tantalizing techniques. His body was older than any lover she had, but he smelled good and was slim and had a big cock and beautiful eyes, and she was only a big tittted super heroine in an erotic situation way over her head.

He was alternately slapping her ass, fucking her pussy, and playing with her tits, whispering fiercely into her ears.

“Good girl mikkitits.”

Mikki’s legs buckled, her body prone on the desk, head still swooning, crying out in passionate pleasure as her sexy seducer made her cum and cum again.

Finally, she was pulled down to her knees again, as the silver fox blew his heavy load of hot white cum into her face.

As the sexy semen dripped down her face, Mikki felt that she could not sink any longer. Having felt how arousing it was to be so debased and humiliated, she sighed, and sank to the dirty floor, falling into sleep at the feet of her carnal conqueror…

It was hours later when Mikki woke up, the sun shining into the windshield of the Gold Bug.

Shaking her head, Mikki gasped as she realized how she was.

She was naked in the front seat of her car, the remains of her tattered uniform lying around her, along with her boots and utility belt.

Looking around, Mikki realized that she was parked in the lot of the stevedore’s, and the morning shift was just starting to arrive.

Righting herself, she did not question why the keys were still in the ignition, Mikki burned rubber out of the parking lot, the men gaping as she tried to cover her bare bosom with what was left of her clothes.

It took some deft maneuvering, but Mikki soon found herself pulling into her secret lair.

The memories of the night before had come creeping into her mind as she sped home.

Still feeling foggy and spent, it was not until Mikki had entered the bathroom and saw herself in the mirror that she realized what else had happened.

Gasping, she saw where people had initialed and autographed her naked body.

Mikki cringed when she recognized some of the names as people she had arrested, or whose illegal activities she had disrupted.

Mikki suddenly realized that all along she had had a manila envelope shoved between her tits.

She put a hand over her mouth as she saw the photos inside.

There she was, dancing on stage, the crowd cheering. There were more too, of her having guys drink shots out of her navel.

The last one was the most incriminating. It was she with a cock in her mouth.

Mikki gasped again, only now because she was cumming..

She blacked out again on the bathroom floor.

Awakening hours later, Mikki’s head felt foggy.

A long shower and a heavy meal did nothing to alleviate the dull, motionless movements in her mind.

She felt as though she was walking and thinking through soup, and she still had not come to terms with what had happened to her.

Listlessly, she checked her messages, and made a lackluster attempt to create a plan for a night sweep of the outer portions of the town, but it all seemed so pointless.

Mikki frittered away the rest of the afternoon and the beginning of the evening in this manner.

As the sun began to dip below the mountain ridge far off into the distance in the Valley, a slow but gradual change began to come over her.

Slowly, Mikki’s mind began to clear, and her mood began to lift. It was as though a great weight had been removed from her shoulders, or that moment one feels when one finally realizes one’s purpose in life.

She knew what she had to do.

She had to go on patrol.

She smiled. “I am going to need a new costume,” she said.

Steve moaned in pleasure as his girlfriend Toni slowly sucked his cock.

He was incredibly excited. Toni knew how to do it, and she kept looking at him as she was sucking his cock, and he found that really exciting too.

The two high school seniors had started dating a few months earlier, and Toni was the kinkiest girl he had ever known.

Here they were at Lookout Point, but not in a car. Toni had wanted to suck him off outdoors against a tree.

His cock had never felt so hard. It was so crazy. While it did not seem probable that someone would see, there was always the chance.

Toni’s eyes were shiny as she tongued her lesser-experienced but really cute boyfriend.

She loved catching him erotically off guard like this; like the time she once greeted him at her front door in her sexiest lingerie.

He would always blush and act so shy, and he always made it feel as though she was taking him for the first time.

It had been her idea to leave their car and walk just past the opening of the mouth into the heavy woods.

Brian suddenly pushed against her face, his cock pushing back in her throat. “OW!

Brian, what the fuck?” she said, pushing his cock from her face.

Brian’s cock sprung to full erection. “Look,” he croaked hoarsely.

Turning her head, Toni’s eyes widened. “What the…”

Standing a few feet away was a very busty blonde. Toni could tell it was a wig, but it matched her gold eye mask.

It was the tight corset and knee-high boots that made the sight all the more strange and erotic.

The corset ended just above the masked female’s pubic bone, and Toni and Steve could both see the shiny glint of pussy perfume dripping down the exposed pussy.

Her breasts seemed even larger in the tight top.

“Who,” Toni said, beginning to stand up.

“Stay where you are,” replied the sexy blonde.

“Who are you?” Steve asked.

“ I am Goldgirl. I should make a citizen’s arrest for what I am seeing. Now…”

She walked to the couple, and then kneeled next to Toni.

“ You have good technique, but you should go slower, like this,” she said, taking Steve’s hard cock in her hand.

The shocked and aroused young man looked helplessly at his girlfriend, who inexplicably shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

Steve did not know how to resist, but he felt himself relenting when he saw how his girlfriend was getting aroused watching, watching as the sexy super heroine slowly sucked his cock, kissing licking the balls, slowly running her tongue up and down his his shaft like a sexy snake.

Beckoning to Toni, Goldgirl began to coach her in the finer arts of fellatio.

Steve moaned as each girl at one point took one of his balls in her mouth.

Each time he felt like climaxing, he would grit his teeth and clench is cock. He wanted this moment to last as long as it could.

Now they were switching positions. Goldgirl roughly pushed Toni up against the tree and buried her tongue in her mouth, holding the girl’s head in her hands.

Slowly kissing her way down the sexy senior, Goldgirl pulled Toni down to the ground, pulling down her shorts and panties and began to lick her pussy, as Steve slowly fucked her from behind.

As Toni began to cum, Steve felt his cock swelling. The two of them looking into each other’s eyes as they began to climax in erotic unison.

Steve pulled out his cock at the last moment and came with a shout, spilling his seed onto ass and grass.

It was getting near midnight.

Goldgirl sighed contentedly as she parked the Gold Bug down one of the side streets near Dirty Dave’s.

It had been a busy night. She had saved a hot high school student from a bad blowjob, and she had also to see two tipsy sorority girls home.

That had taken longer than she had thought, but the important thing was to protect the people of her town.

Now it was time for her other job.

Still wearing her sexy dominatrix like outfit, Goldgirl calmly rapped on the side door.

A big black bouncer opened the door. “Who are you?” he asked.

She smiled. “ I am Golditits and I work here tonight.”

THE END