The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goldgirl in Trancetown

By Witchman

29 year old Michaela “Mikki” Tabowski smiled as she re-read the small article on the adventurous exploits of her alter ego; Goldgirl, an actual superheroine who roamed the streets of Tompkinsville late at night.

Sometimes she wondered where it had all started.

Mikki had always been very well endowed, and was already a C cup at age 10.

The other girls would tease her, and the boys were too shy to know what to do, so she often retreated to the world of comic books; finding some sense of solace and affinity with other large breasted females.

Eventually, her bosom blossomed to a hefty 38EE.

It was also how she had gotten into cosplay as she got older.

Mikki had always been into acting, and made a bit of a side living as a wench in the Annual Renaissance Faire, but she also worked as a cosplay model.

There had been a time at one of the comic book conventions when she wanted to go as Firestar, but a jealous competitor had stolen her wig, and her costume had actually come out much lighter in the was, so she donned a blonde wig and had been trying to think of who she could pass for when a sudden shoplifter who had grabbed a stack of vintage comics came close to her.

Instinctively, she had punched him in his side, and must have hit something, for he fell to the ground, enabling the security guards to detain him.

An admiring onlooker had shouted “You’re gold, girl!” and the idea stayed with her.

Following that, she had adapted a new work out regimen, and also familiarized herself with wing chun and other femalecentric fighting styles.

She had also made much use of an old Volkswagen Beetle that she had purchased at a police auction; one that had belonged to a 70’s drug dealer who had used it for smuggling weed in from Canada.

It had already been tricked out for maximum speed, and had reinforced windows, but Mikki had also had it rigged with police frequency radio, special low light headlights, and even a smoke dispenser, and had named it the Gold Bug.

Mikki had started off slow in her new nighttime career. She had begun with periodic strolls in Lovers Lane, making sure there were no Peeping Toms and the like.

Eventually she had learned how to cruise in the Gold Bug with minimum headlight, and would pass by the bars at closing time, making sure women got home and there were no fights.

At times she would catch the errant car thief or purse snatcher, but this time she had actually broken up an illegal street racing gang, and she was secretly basking in the adulation.

“GOLD GIRL FASTER AND MORE FURIOUS” had been the headline in the Tompkinsville Times, and she could not get enough of it.

It made up for her dull daytime life of temp work as she sent out headshot and resume; always looking for something creative and yet always looking, and even further, Mikki was not sure what it was she wanted to be more than a super hero.

Perhaps it was this need to prove herself to herself that had given her the idea of changing her Friday night schedule to include a cruise around one of the seedier parts of her small but strangely sexualized town.

While Tompkinsville had more than its fair share of strip clubs, and even a small red light district, the waterfront strip clubs were seedier, more mysterious.

There had been tall tales told for years about women being seduced and kidnapped and brought out to sea, and it was no secret that at one time one of the larger criminal organizations had been caught in human trafficking.

Mikki looked around her secret lair. She had taken over the very affordable lease of a large warehouse style apartment and had partitioned off a section of the indoor garage as her secret headquarters, the Bug House, where she kept a separate computer, a work out space, and spare equipment.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror. Goldgirl had a blonde wig now, and a shiny gold mask. Her costume was more of a lighter gold, and had a full utility belt as well.

This was a full body costume that she wore with customized running shoes.

Her plan tonight was to find a dark place to park and peruse the piers for anything nefarious.

Admittedly, she was also curious to get a look at some of the seedier clubs and bars that permeated the old and rough remnant of the sea life.

The police radios had come up with nothing. It was a quiet night in town.

Mikki was restless. She had quietly drove around the old waterfront, passed a few old abandoned warehouses, and had parked the Gold Bug in a shadowy portion of the street under a broken light.

Maybe it was the sleazy but oddly compelling music she could vaguely pick up from one of the strip clubs, but Mikki felt that she should be on her feet and walking around, so she found herself silently skulking down a long dimly lit street that ended by a long neglected city park that opened into the river.

Save for the mysterious music, the only other sign there was anything there was an old neon sign that read “DIRTY DAVE’S.”

Mikki could not put her finger on it, but her curiosity was getting the better of her, so she changed direction and skulked around the back of the old dark structure.

There was a small alley that passed dangerously close to the river’s edge. It was when she got to the corner and peered around that Mikki saw something that had definitely given her pause.

The music was stronger now, but it was the sight of a dazed young woman staring at a swinging pendant that was so bizarre.

It was like something out of an old comic book. The man was older, not bad looking, with silver hair and slim build, but he was projecting an aura of confidence that seemed stronger than that of the single overhead bulb that was illuminating this erotic scene.

Mikki slowly eased along the wall. A continuing education class in lip reading was making it easier, but she was uneasy with not just with what her eyes were reading, but the affect of what those full, sensual lips were saying, and the undeniable erotic effect it was having on what appeared to be a dancer at the club.

You want to be a stripper. You want to be nude and free.

Mikki’s eyes widened. Was this guy actually hypnotizing her?

She knew the trope well from John Byrne and Chris Claremont, but she was amazed, and a little turned on, to see it happening right in front of her.

The girl responded with a more of a guttural moan than an affirmation.

Mikki edged as close as she could without entering the small sphere of light, but her composure was dulled by the consistent throbbing of the bass coming through the wall she was edging along; the music and the scene before her befuddling her senses just enough to dull her edge.

You want to be a stripper. You want to be a stripper.

Again, the dazed female moaned a soft but audible “obbeyyy…”

The man grinned, slipping the pendant into his jacket, then slipping out a very large, thick, and erect cock.

Mikki covered her mouth to muffle her own unintended erotic utterance, gasping into her palm, her own pussy having twitched against her will; watching as the spellbound stripper sank slowly to her knees, obediently and instinctively taking his large manhood into her mouth.

Mikki knew that she had a duty as a superheroine and citizen to do something to stop what was happening.

Was this not a sexual assault? Should she not be arresting him?

Her mind flashed back to an unguarded moment she had experienced earlier in her crime fighting career; when she had masturbated hidden behind a bush as she listened to a young couple having sex in one of the public parks late at night.

It had turned her on, and this was too. Her nipples were pushing through her costume, and the music was coming through the wall, and this mysterious mesmerizer was actually kind of cute, in a silver fox kind of way, and the hypnotized stripper knew how to suck cock, and he had a big one, and…

Her eyes widened as she watched the man cry out in erotic pleasure, but it was the way he was doing it; how he clenched his surprisingly fit glutes, shifting his weight, and almost Ommming as he orgasmed, directing the sexual sonic blast in her direction.

The dazed Goldgirl bit into her hand, vainly trying to hold back her own orgasm, but she could not; her legs buckling as her pussy pulsated, her own bewitched body having felt the older seducer’s sexual banshee wail, her body sliding down the wall a bit.

Still sensually stunned by the sexual sight, she noticed the older man’s cock was still erect as he removed it from the girl’s mouth, nor had he ejaculated.

As he was composing himself, Mikki took this as the time to actually do her job.

She somewhat clumsily jumped from the safe shadow of the club’s wall, and strode into the light.

“Alright now, I have seen enough. I am Goldgirl and I am making a citizen’s arrest,” she said, her body and mind trying to get it together as to focus and intention.

The man blinked, then laughed, slapping the stripper on the bottom. “Back to the club, sweets. I have some new business tonight.”

“Yes Sir,” the bedazed babe dreamily responded, almost floating away as she made her way around the corner to the front entrance.

The man now looked a little harder at the heroine. “So you are the famous Goldgirl?” he said, the knowing smile on his face indicating that he knew all too well who she was.

“That’s right Buster, now put your hands behind your back so I can cuff you, or else I may have to get rough,” Goldgirl said, putting up her hands in a fighting pose.

She knew from experience to always watch the eyes of your opponent, but in this case, that was working against her, for his eyes incredible. They were clear and bright, and she noticed that the light from the old outside lamp was making them shift from blue to green and back again.

He had not moved at all, but just stood there, looking her up and down, and Mikki noticed that she felt both offended and turned on by that.

“Then I suppose I am going to have to get rough then too,” he said, taking sudden step towards her, the surprise move awakening Goldgirl into combat mode.

She lunged forward as well, taking two steps, the man waiting, then putting up his hand. “STOP!” he said.

The force of his tone actually made her stop. In a moment, her guard had dropped. There was just something so commanding, so authoritative, about his tone,that Mikki’s body stopped, as though it knew of the negative consequences of obeying the imposing and yet tantalizing tone of his voice.

“What…?” she said aloud.

The man just grinned, almost sneering, then said flicked his empty open right hand at her, as though he was throwing a magic powder into her face. “Sleep,” he said, softly but firmly.

Goldgirl’s eyes immediately closed, then snapped open again as the magical man now said loudly “AWAKE.”

Mikki shook her head. “What..?” only now it sounded more plaintive.

“Sleep.”

She dropped, down for a delicious delectable moment, her heavy head and chin bobbing against her massive bosom.

“AWAKE!”

Goldgirl’s eyes fluttered open, her body reeling a bit. “Whu…”she mumbled.

“Sleep.”

Down again she went, then up again, then up, then down, then up, then down, over and over and over, the dazed superheroine’s heavy head lolling over her hefty bosom, eyes rolling upwards, her mouth slightly slack as her mysterious mental seducer continued his erotic onslaught.

“Open” he said again, only closer now, and Goldgirl opened her heavy eyes to see that now he was in front of her, close enough to start pinching her rock hard nipples through the fabric of her costume.

His eyes were boring into her, and Mikki felt herself falling into them, no longer realizing what he was saying, her sensualized system releasing eroticized endorphins into her befuddled body, making her feel sleepy and dreamy, foggy and high.

She did not even notice that he was leading her by her nipples now to the side exit to the club, softly whispering erotic commands that Mikki’s mind was too weak to resist.

Kicking the door with his foot, he waited until one of the security guards opened it, then he slowly tugged the hypnotized heroine into the club.

“That’s right Goldgirl, just relax. Relax and let go. All those night of fighting crime, makes you so tired, so sleepy, you just want to relax and let go, relax and let go, let go of everything.

Somewhere in the back of Mikki’s mind, a small voice was helplessly screaming, telling her that something was very wrong, but whenever she tried to rise from the sexy fog of magical trance she found herself drowning in his eyes again.

A sudden violent ripping of the front of her costume gave Mikki pause, and her dazed mind slowly realized that she was now standing in a sleazy stripper dressing room; her large breasts exposed to her sensual seducer, who grinned wickedly as he clipped a set of bright shiny silver nipple clamps on her rock hard nipples.

“OH!” Mikki cried out, the sudden rush of orgasmic pleasure snapping her out of her erotic reverie, only to succumb again with a sigh as once again her body released endorphins to mute the sensation of pain in her trapped nipples, her own body betraying her as she sank back into sweet sexy surrender.

The older man softly but firmly began to slap her tits. “Your name is Golditits, and you are working here tonight. Your name is Golditits, and you are working here tonight. Your name is Golditits, and you are working here tonight.” “I..” was all she could manage, then she cried out once again in erotic orgasmic pleasure as her mysterious mesmerizer gently tugged on the chain between her heavy tits.

“Look into my eyes,” he said, again with his soft but insistent tone.

She did, and found herself lost in them once again.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“I am Golditits and I am working here tonight,” she replied, her voice a heavy hypnotized drone.

The man winked. “Then let us put you to work,” he replied, smiling wickedly….