The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Blessed

by J. Darksong

Ch. 2)

“Well well! You actually showed!”

Patricia Grimalde glanced up at the attractive youthful dark haired woman waving to her at the far end of the bar. She chuckled softly as the woman stood at her approach, sharing a brief but chaste hug. “I was beginning to think you were going to beg off again.”

“Nah. I think the political machine can carry on without me for a few hours at least,” Patty replied. “Sorry to make you wait. I wanted to do this the day you came back from Japan with Satore, but it’s been pretty crazy here since then.”

Veronica Albinn nodded. “I can imagine. It’s difficult enough running for public office without starting this late in the year. Not to mention trying to balance time with your family and other obligations. Still, you seem to be handling it okay. You’re currently ahead in the polls by seven points, after all.”

Patty shrugged. “Not for lack of hard work, I assure you. My two opponents have been throwing everything at me but the kitchen sink. Nigel’s a whiz at the whole PR game, and he’s been helping me manage everything. But yeah... it hasn’t been easy.”She sighed softly. “Speaking of things that can’t be easy... how is life sharing a house with... her?”

Roni shrugged back. “It’s been... interesting, getting used to it. But it’s not bad.” She sighed. “Listen... is this going to be ‘a thing’, now? Venus, I mean? I know you’ve got issues with her. And really, you’ve got a legitimate reason for hating her.” She sighed. “Until just recently, I felt the same way. But, well... she’s changed. She’s not the same selfish manipulative bitch she used to be. And I know there’s really nothing I can say to convince you of that—”

“Probably not, no,” Patty replied, bluntly. “But you know what? It doesn’t matter. I judge people by their actions. And everything she’s done so far seems to suggest that she has truly turned over a new leaf.” She shook her head ruefully. “I’ll probably never be the president of her fan club. And I won’t be inviting her into my house to visit. But as long as she gives me no reason to mistrust her, as long as I know the people I care about are safe from her, I’m perfectly happy to live and let live.”

The bartender arrived, and Roni gestured to her glass. “I’ll have another Club Soda. And my friend will...” she glanced at Patty. “Do you still do a whiskey sour, neat?” The brunette nodded, pleasantly surprised. “And a whiskey sour for the lovely lady,” Roni finished, as the bartender went to fetch their order. “Surprised I remembered?”

“A little. Though I suppose I shouldn’t be too surprised,” Patty replied archly, shrugging. “‘Know thy enemy’. That’s one of those ninja proverbs, right? Learn everything about your opponent, their habits, and predilections, so you can better anticipate their actions?” At Roni’s frown, she sighed. “That was humor, Albinn. I was joking. Geez... lighten up, will ya?”

“Yeah, I know,” Roni said softly. “Patty... Patricia. I want to be completely serious with you for a moment, okay?” Patty sat up a bit straighter, concerned about her tone. “I... I mean... what are we, anyway? Friends? Comrades? I know you how you feel about Venus now, but us? You and I... after everything that’s happened over the past few months I think we’ve gone far beyond the label of simple acquaintances, don’t you?” She sighed. “I used to hate you... really, really hate you, you know? For what you did to Parker and me when we tried to rescue you? For the longest time, I just wanted to...” She shook her head. “But, then all of the sudden, Nigel and Eugene are best buds, and you and Parker actually TALK, and bury the hatchet... and I’m totally at a loss! And then I stop some ninjas from killing you, and you stop that same group from having me deported...” she said, gesturing helplessly.

“Yeah... it is a bit confusing, isn’t it?” Patty replied, accepting her whiskey, taking a pull before continuing. “And frankly... for the longest time, I hated YOU as well... almost more than I hated Parker. Or Satore. In my head, YOU were the reason that everything went wrong. It was you that took him away from me,” she admitted. “You were the evil demon that lured away the gallant knight that was supposed to protect me.” She laughed ruefully. “Gaawwdd... it sounds so corny saying it out loud like this! But yeah... that’s how I felt for years. And then it turns out it wasn’t you that lured him away at all... that it was our own mistrust and lack of communication that caused our problems.” She shrugged. “I have anger issues. I have a bad habit of acting on emotion rather than thinking things through. It ruined things with you and with Parker. It nearly got us all killed with Duncan Frasier. But... I’ve learned from my mistakes. I’m trying not to be quite so... judgemental anymore.” She took another drink. “And, for what it’s worth, I haven’t thought of you as my enemy for a long time now. More of a ‘friendly rival’ than anything else.”

“Hmmm... rival?” Roni said, musing aloud. “Yeah. I kind of like that. It has an anime kind of feel to it. But really, Patricia... I think maybe... I’d like it better to just call us ‘friends’ now. Er... if you don’t mind, that is?”

Patty pretended to consider for a moment, before nodding, a grin in her soft red lips. “Friends it is,” she stated, clinking glasses with Roni. “Though, as your new friend, I have to say it looks like you’ve been skipping the gym lately. Is that a bit of a paunch I see?” she teased.

Roni colored slightly, still smirking. “Yes, actually, I have cut back on my usual workout regiment quite a bit lately. But, well... that’s actually why I wanted to talk to you.” She paused, then frowned as a large brown haired man in black denim jeans and a cut off leather vest sat down next to her on a barstool.

“Yo, barkeep,” he called out loudly, pulling a cigar from his vest pocket, lighting it up, “how ’bout a Foster’s?”

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” Roni growled, turning to glare at the man as inhaled.

“What’s wrong, little lady?” he drawled, blowing out a perfect smoke ring. “Looking for some company?”

“Actually, no, she’s not,” Patty stated dryly. “And you can’t smoke in here. There’s a sign posted at the front door.”

“Really?” the man replied, inhaling again, before blowing a plume directly in Patricia’s face, “musta missed it on the way in. Besides... what’s the harm? It’s a bar, right?” Growling, Patty stood up, only to pause as Roni placed a hand gently on her shoulder.

“You’re quite right,” Roni told the man sweetly, glancing over as the barkeep slid over the man’s beer. “This is a bar... a ‘watering hole’ as they used to say back in the old days.” Her smile widened as she pointedly glanced down at the man’s crotch. “That’s probably a good thing, too... since it seems to me that your crotch could use a bit of watering right now.”

“Eh? What are ya...” he said, glancing downward, only to gape in shock, finding the cigar he’d unknowing been pressing up against his zipper had caught his pants on fire. “AAAAHHHH! FUCK!” he yelled, leaping up from the stool, patting his crotch frantically trying to smother the fire. With evident glee, Roni grabbed his glass of beer and splashed it on his smoldering crotch. “Aaaahhh! Shit!” he yelled, glaring at both women who openly laughed as he turned and stomped his way over to the bathroom.

“That guy definitely needed to cool off,” Roni replied, earning a giggle from Patty.

“He was definitely a jerk... but I don’t know if he really deserved a case of ‘fire crotch’.”

“Oh, he definitely deserved it,” Roni confirmed, smirking. “I read his thoughts about what he had planned for his time here. He was basically planning to pick up the first hot female he came across—in this case, either one of us—and if that didn’t work, he brought along a couple of special pills in his pocket to slip into our drinks to make sure we succumbed to his... lack of charm.”

Patty’s eyes narrowed. “I take it back. You should have let him burn.”

“Oh, I don’t know. I think that near scare at his most vulnerable area should be enough of a warning to change his ways,” Roni replied, and they shared another laugh.

After a moment, Patty turned to her again. “Well, before that happened to completely shatter the mood, it sounded like you had something you wanted to say.”

“OH! Right,” Roni added, sheepishly. “Right... the whole reason I invited you down here. Um, well... you know, um... I just... wanted to let you know that... I’m pregnant.”

Patty nodded, taking a moment for the words to register. “Wait! Did you just say... you’re...”

“Pregnant, yes,” Roni nodded. “Which is probably why I flew off the handle when that asshole started smoking right in front of me—”

“YOU’RE PREGNANT!” Patty screeched, laughing, hugging her tightly, causing several of the other customers to glance up briefly. “Wow! That’s great! I mean, well, I HOPE it’s great! Do you think it’s great? I mean, I’m guessing it wasn’t planned or anything... How did Parker take it? And Lucy? She must be thrilled!”

“Hey, ease up on the hugs there, Grimalde,” Roni teased, grinning. “‘Baby on Board’ now, remember? And yeah... it was definitely a surprise, but a good one. I’d actually kind of made my peace with having Lucy—I was old enough at the time that having her was a minor miracle in and of itself! But I’d always wanted to have more children.” She shook her head, then focused her gaze on Patty. “As for Lucy, she doesn’t know yet. In fact, other than Parker, and Venus, who gave me the goddess version of a pregnancy test to confirm it, no one else knows.”

Patty gasped again, feeling deeply touched. “So... I’m the first person you’ve told the news?”

Roni nodded. “We haven’t told the Frasiers either. One of the reasons I wanted to meet you here tonight is that we’re having dinner with them tomorrow night, and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep this a secret! I wouldn’t even let Parker tell his mom, though of course, foresight is her special talent,” she added, rolling her eyes, “so she probably already knows. But yeah... I wanted you to be the first to know. I guess I just felt I... owed it to you.” She turned away, avoiding her gaze to hide her tears. “If it wasn’t for your help, for everything you and Nigel did, and sending Epitome after us... I wouldn’t be standing here right now. Hell, I wouldn’t have made it out of Japan. Patricia... thank you.”

“It’s ‘Patty’,” she replied, wiping a tear from her own eye. “It’s what my friends call me.”

* * *

Lana LaSilvas yawned and stretched, sitting up idly as her lover strode quietly across the carpet, wincing and turning to gaze at her sheepishly at the sound of the bed moving. “Sorry,” Diane Porter apologized. “I hadn’t wanted to wake you.”

“It’s okay,” the silver-haired mage replied with a grin. “At least this way I get to say goodbye to you before you head out.” She stretched again, extending her legs idly before sliding her feet down to the carpeted floor. “I assume there’s some big disaster happening downtown that’s calling you away,” she stated, gesturing to Diane’s silver and gray costume.

She nodded. “Hostage situation down on Elm Street. A bank heist went wrong, and the perps grabbed a couple of innocents and are trying to use them as leverage with the police.”

“So the police are already on the scene, then? Why not let them handle it?” Lana asked, padding naked across the room, gazing at the young heroine quizzically. “That is their purpose after all... their job. They even have specialists just for this kind of situation—hostage negotiators. I saw it on TV just the other day.”

Diane chuckled softly. “I don’t think it works out quite the same way it does in the movies as it does in real life, love. And anyway, helping the police with difficult situations like this is my job. It’s what I do... what the Beautiful Gems do. We go where we’re needed. And right now, those hostages in the bank need me.”

Lana sighed dramatically but nodded. “Very well then,” she announced, spinning in a slow circle, a tight form fitting silver and white costume identical to the one that Diane wore appearing on her naked body. “I guess we’d better be going, then.”

Diamond blinked. “Did you say, ‘we’?”

“Of course!” Lana stated, smirking. “You and James are always extolling on the virtues of using your powers for the good of the city’s citizens. So I’m coming with you. Perhaps with my help, this entire situation will be settled quickly, and you and I can return here to finish where we left off.”

“Um, well, okay,” Diane said awkwardly, taking Lana’s outstretched hand. “Not that I don’t appreciate the assistance,” she began, only to gasp and shudder slightly, finding the world around her shifting violently before resolving itself back to the world outside, specifically, the corner of Third Street and Elm, right across from the police barricade surrounding the bank. “Ohhh man... I’ll never get used to that,” she murmured, weaving slightly until the momentary dizziness passed.

“Trust me, it gets easier in time,” Lana assured her. “Now then, sweetness, how do we do this? Do we confer with the police officer in charge, and coordinate with them, or should we just go right in and handle things ourselves?”

Diamond sighed softly, shaking her head ruefully. “Yes, there are protocols we have to follow,” she stated, straightening up as she noticed Ruby, Sapphire, and Jette arriving. “I need to coordinate with my team and let them know the situation. And if nothing else, we should talk to the police on site and get an idea of exactly what the situation is inside the bank.”

“Yes, dear, you do that,” Lana said drily, gesturing with her left hand, “and while you confer with your teammates, I’ll have a look at what’s happening inside with the bank.” A large clear globe appeared, hovering in midair before her, and as Diane and the others watched in surprise, an image appeared as if from a video camera, showing several masked men holding pulse weapons, walking back and forth, with several frightened looking people huddled down in the background.

“What in th... how did you do that?” Ruby asked.

“Magic, dear,” Lana said, gesturing with a hand, causing the image to expand, widening, showing a clear view of the entire room, and position of everyone, in a three-dimensional view. “You lot would know more about the weapons they’re carrying than I,” she stated, “but as to the other facts, I count five gunmen and four hostages. Do you have a strategy in mind to neutralize the criminals and safeguard the innocents?”

The Gems glanced at one another. “Heh. That’s a good question,” Ruby said, frowning. “Ideally, Pearl would be best for this, using her mind powers to disorient and confuse the thugs enough for us to take them down... but she’s out sick with the flu. And stealth isn’t exactly my strong suit.”

“Mine either,” Jette admitted, shrugging, glancing at Diamond and Sapphire.

“Well, don’t look at me,” the blue-haired teen replied. “My powers won’t be of much help here, either, unless you think shaking up the entire building like an earthquake would be a good distraction?”

“Then I’m the best choice,” Diamond stated with a nod. “I can phase up through the floor and take out the man covering the hostages, then go super dense and shield them as they make their escape—”

“Or, we could just do this the easy way,” Lana stated with a roll of her eyes, walking into the three-dimensional image, appearing suddenly in the middle of the bank. As the Gems watched, shocked, the gunmen turned, surprised by her sudden entrance for a second, before bringing up their weapons. Nonplussed, the silver-haired mage gestured with her hands, sending out a stream of silver sparks, striking the gunmen’s weapons.

“Aaaahhh! What the hell?” the first thug yelled, staring in confusion as his plasma rifle transformed into a rolled up newspaper in his hands.

“Shit! What is this?” the second one asked, staring at the warm French Baguette he now held.

“AAAAHH! Fuck!” the third cried, dropping his weapon, now a two-foot-long garter snake.

“Son of a bitch!” the fourth grumbled, dropping the bouquet of lilies he now held.

Grunting in disbelief, the fifth criminal pointed his gun, still an actual weapon, at Lana. “Damned witch!” he growled pulling the trigger... only to gape in disbelief as a small flag popped out of the barrel, and unrolled, revealing the word ‘BANG’ printed in bright red letters. “You have GOT to be shitting me!” he cried, tossing the useless toy at the ground. Lana merely laughed.

“What can I say? I’m a sucker for the classics.” As the men began backing away, moving towards the door, she shook her head. “Uh, uh, uh, gentlemen,” she barked, gesturing with a glowing silver fingertip. “And I use the term very loosely. You’ve all been very naughty.” Five new sparks flew from her fingertips, this time striking each of the men in the forehead. Each man shuddered briefly, before relaxing, a slow dopey smile creasing their faces. “I think you all need to sit here a moment and think about your misdeeds. And when the police show up in a few minutes, you will all surrender peacefully and follow their instructions to the letter.”

“Yes, Mistress,” they responded in unison, nodding stiffly.

“Good boys. Now then,” she said, turning to the astonished hostages. “You lot. I have some friends waiting just outside to help you and make sure each of you are okay. So, if you’ll just step through this portal,” gesturing briefly, creating a visible portal leading back to where the Gems were standing, watching, “you can all leave and get on with your night.”

Several minutes later, all the hostages were cleared, having been checked by the EMTs and allowed to leave. Lana simply nodded in appreciation as the other Gems congratulated her on her success. “Seriously! That was freaking incredible!” Sapphire gushed for the third time. “I couldn’t believe you just ZIP poofed into the middle of that crowd and just ZAP turned their weapons into junk! It was soooo cool! I can’t bel—mmmmhppph!!”

“Sorry, Lana, you’ll have to forgive my easily excitable friend,” Jette replied with a smirk, covering Stephanie’s mouth with her hand. “But she’s right. What you did was pretty badass.”

“You can say that again,” Ruby replied with a shrug. “We didn’t even need to be here. You handled it all by yourself with your magic.” She chuckled. “If you ever decide to become a costumed heroine yourself, all the rest of us can retire!”

“I rather doubt that,” Lana replied primly, running her hands down the sides of her costume, reforming it into her usual robe. “One of the main lessons I learned in life is that you can’t solve all the world’s problems with magic. It’s merely a tool, nothing more... just like your strength, or your fire, or your vibration abilities. Or your phasing,” she said, glancing at Diamond. “I have to say, I can understand a bit more on why you do this now,” she admitted, remembering the fearful looks of the hostages she’d rescued. “I understand that you lot and James serve a very important purpose. But, alas, my own purpose is a different one. My role here is to train young James in using his powers, to serve as a mentor and guide to him. I wouldn’t mind aiding you now and again... but for the most part, I think I’ll leave the ‘deeds of daring do’ to the lot of you.”

“So, Diamond,” Jette asked, smirking, “any other missions tonight, or are we good?”

“Well, this was the only crime alert I received... so yeah, I suppose we’re done for now.”

“Good. Then I suggest we all head back home,” Julie remarked, grinning. “I’m sure we could all use a bit of rest and a good night’s sleep... or not,” she said with a wink at Lana, who chuckled even as Diane blushed scarlet. “Have a very pleasant night, Boss Lady,” she added in a sing-song voice as the other two merely giggled.

“Don’t let their teasing get to you, dear,” Lana replied, taking Diane’s hand again. “They’re just jealous... and frankly delighted that their leader, the girl who is always alone, always refusing to let someone get close, is finally enjoying herself for a change.” She glanced at Diane, glowing silver eyes half-lidded. “And... you are enjoying yourself, aren’t you dear?”

Diamond gasped softly, her thighs clenching. “Y-yes, Lana,” she said softly, glancing around in embarrassment, hoping no one was close enough to hear their exchange. “V-very much.”

“And you’d love to continue, then?” the mage asked, teasingly, running a hand idly through the brunette’s hair, silver nails gently scratching along her scalp.

“Mmmm... yes, Mistress,” Diane murmured softly, eyes fluttering, no longer even caring if anyone heard them. Lana chuckled sweetly, rewarding her good girl with a healthy dose of silver current, letting it flow from her fingertips down deep into the eager recesses between the Gem leader’s ears.

“Such a sweet girl,” Lana cooed pleasantly. “Such a hard worker. As the leader, always so serious, always in control. But with me, you get to relax, and let your hair down a bit. With me, you get to give up that control and just... be. Isn’t that what you want, my pet?”

“Y-yesss... pleeeaaaseee,” Diane whined softly, panting, legs clenching again. “Want to serve you... submit to you again... so good to just let go...”

“Then let’s return to back to your loft, sweet one,” Lana announced, taking the half melted heroine by the hand. “My toes do miss the softness of your lips. And if you do a good enough job, I might even let you cum...” she added with a smirk just before they both vanished in a flash of light.

* * *

Eva Snow glanced up and smiled as the door opened. “Welcome back. How did the event go?”

Lacie Frasier sighed softly, tossing her purse onto the table, walking over to her friend. “It went well enough. It was a very nice turnout.” Reaching up, she pulled the pins from her dark brown, slightly grey-streaked hair, allowing it to flow freely down her back again. “I made a nice little speech, which went over pretty well, I think. And, in the end, I presented the award to the five top students, paying for their college tuition when they graduate high school next year.”

“Heh. Sounds like a lot more trouble than its worth,” Eva replied with a shrug. “Oh, and Lacie? Can you change back now? It’s kind of strange seeing you look like that.”

“Oh!” Lacie replied, shaking her head slightly, losing the glamour around her, making her appear to the world the way a sixty-year-old woman would be expected to look. Her skin tightened, her eyes changed from brown to blue, and her hair lightened to its normal golden hue. “Sorry. Guess I got too caught up in my public persona to simply let it fade out now that I’m back home. I kind of wish I’d taken Eugene’s offer to use the holographic tech he and Nigel are using so I could just switch it off and on with a button.”

“Oh dear me,” Eva replied, rolling her eyes, “the perils of looking and feeling young and beautiful beyond your years. You know, not ALL of us took a trip to Norse God Heaven to drink from the fountain of youth, you know?”

“I know,” Lacie replied with a smirk, leaning down to kiss her lover gently on the lips, “but I already promised to take you with me when I go back on Friday, so stop complaining. Besides, you won’t think its so glorious when you have to change YOUR appearance every time you go out in public to keep people from asking uncomfortable questions.”

“To get rid of the aches and pain and grey hair? I think I can put up with it,” she replied dryly. “By the way, hon... You and Eugene do a ton of charity work and have a slew of awards and scholarships, but you don’t usually show up in person to present them. What was so special about this one that you had to be there in person?”

Lacie sighed, sitting down next to her. “It’s the ‘James Gilbertson Academic Achievement Award’,” she replied softly. “It’s an annual engagement. I do it every year.”

“Oh,” Eva said gently, reaching out to take her lover’s hand, squeezing it. The award was set up in honor of Lacie’s father, Professor James Gilbertson, who had died decades ago, the victim of an attack by a certain notorious super villain, though in the end, his poor health had been the deciding factor. She knew that, to this day, Lacie still blamed herself for his death, for not being there to save her father when he needed her. She also knew that presiding over the award, and running his foundation, helped ease the ache in her heart.

“You know,” Eva said, trying to change the subject, “you should probably ride in a limo to events like that instead of driving yourself. Gene has a driver on staff for important events just waiting on standby, after all.”

“I happen to enjoy driving,” she replied with a shrug, grinning again. “I’ve had Freya for more than a year now, and have probably driven her less than six times. Just because I can fly and teleport where I need to go doesn’t mean I shouldn’t drive myself when I want to go somewhere.”

Eva chuckled. “Definitely not the typical billionaire’s wife, are you, sweetie?”

Lacie chuckled as well. “You’re one to talk, love! You’re Gene’s wife as well, in everything other than name, and you drove yourself to the convenience store yesterday for a pint of ‘Cherry Garcia’ ice cream!”

“What can I say? I love my ice cream.”

The laughed for a moment, then Lacie glanced around. “Hmm, I thought it was a bit too quiet in here. Where is everyone? Where are all the kids?”

“Eugene is busy at the GrimTech think tank with his BFF, Nigel,” Eva replied with a smirk. “Kyle and the kids left a little while ago as a group. Jason was called in for a consulting job, and Tone had a fashion shoot. OH! And I got a call from Parker earlier, we’re all invited to dinner tomorrow at seven as a group. Some kind of special announcement he needs to make. And that should be interesting... Eugene and Venus Satore both in the same room for more than a few seconds...” She paused, considering. “Actually, the only one left is Nastia, and I believe she’s napping in her room.”

“No,” a soft voice spoke from the hallway, causing both women to turn. “I’m awake now. I heard voices speaking, and I thought perhaps Master had returned.”

Lacie smiled kindly at the young girl. “Sorry, sweetie, it’s just me. But I’m sure Kyle will return soon enough. Did you sleep well?”

Nastia nodded. “Madam Frasier, I was wondering if I might practice a few more recipes in the kitchen?”

“Of course dear,” Lacie replied, “but really now, I keep telling you, call me ‘Lacie’. No need to be so formal.”

The young girl nodded again, blushing slightly. “Very well, Mada... I mean, Lacie. I was thinking of attempting to make that strange confection they served at the restaurant the other day that Master seemed to enjoy so much... the one with the exotic round fruit slices decorating it.”

“You mean the pineapple upside down cake?” Eva asked, amused. “I’m sure he’d enjoy it, but that is a bit of a challenging recipe. Wouldn’t you rather start with something a bit simpler and work your way up to it?”

But Nastia shook her head. “Master said he enjoyed it, so I must learn how to make it for him. It doesn’t matter how long it takes for me to get it right. I have to perfect it! I have to!”

Glancing at one another, Lacie and Eva gave the young girl a warm hug. “Sweetie, believe me, we know how you feel,” Lacie told her, “but believe me, you don’t have to obsess so much about finding ways to please Kyle.”

“No! You don’t understand!” Nastia said, lip trembling slightly, finally showing a bit of her true emotions. “Master Kyle... at first, I was his only slave. And he... I know he didn’t really want me, I was... forced onto him. He didn’t have a choice. But then, he received Shatterstar, the Ultra Girl from a different world... then Tone became his slave. Then Jack, the girl he brought back with him from that prison...” she sighed, tears beginning to fall. “I have no special powers or abilities like those other girls. I can’t help Master fight his enemies. So... why does Master even need me anymore? All I am good for, all I can do for him, is tend his house and make food for him... but in this world, where you can walk to a store and order already cooked food, what good is even that?”

Lacie hugged her immediately. “Sweetie, no! It’s not like that!” she said, gently, wiping away the young girl’s tears. “Listen, Nastia... I’ve gotten to know my son really well over the past several weeks. Believe me when I tell you that he wouldn’t want you sitting around obsessing on how best to serve him. Kyle’s got a lot on his plate right now, trying to deal with the Jabberwocky, and his kids from the future, so knowing that you and the others are okay and able to function without his constant supervision, is one less thing for him to worry about.”

“Look at it this way, dear,” Eva interjected. “You already know that Lacie and I serve Eugene. He is out Master, just as much as Kyle is yours. But you don’t find us sitting around, naked at the front door, waiting for him to arrive. We’re definitely available if he should need us for anything, but we also have a life separate from him. We have jobs, and hobbies, and interests of our own.”

“B-but... I don’t have any other interests,” Nastia replied softly. “I’ve been a slave for most of my life. Serving others is all I know...”

“Then it’s about time you learned about more,” Lacie stated emphatically. “Eva and I were planning on going out this evening, going to see a movie then grabbing some drinks at a bar before heading home. I think you should join us.”

“Yeah. It’ll be fun,” Eva chimed in, “just a ‘girls night out’ if you will. We can just talk and chat about things... and it will get you out of the house a bit and expose you to other people. C’mon... what do you say?”

Hesitant, Nastia nods shyly. “Okay. If you think it’s best... I’ll do it.”

“Great! Then the first thing we need to do is get you ready for a night on the town,” Lacie says, enthusiastically, taking the younger girl by the hand. “I think I have some clothes upstairs that would look great on you,” she says, taking her upstairs. “They’re some of Katie’s old clothes, but you’re roughly about her size, so they should fit you...”

* * *

A giggly and slightly tipsy Patricia Grimalde emerged from the bar, helped by an amused and sober Veronica Albinn. “...and when we were done, Venus was waiting just outside the door, and she gives us this smirk,” Roni said, laughing, “you know the look. And she says, ‘Okay, so it’s MY turn now, right?’ And Parker’s eyes just go wide, and he takes a step back. And you can tell, he’s just a second away from sprinting out of there at super speed. But Venus isn’t having any of that. She takes him by the arm and drags him back into the bedroom, and closes the door behind her.” Patty nearly doubled over laughing so hard. “A few seconds later, you can hear the bedsprings creaking, and then Parker starts squealing and crying out for mercy! I swear, if it had been a cartoon, the door would have been shaking and rattling, and there would have been smoke or steam coming from around the edges and keyhole!”

Patty nearly rolled with laughter herself. “Oh man! I woulda’ paid good money to see that! Still... I do kinda feel sorry f’r the guy! You did say your hormones tend ta... really amp up when yer knocked up...”

“You have no idea,” Roni replied with a smirk. “But really, it’s even worse than that! Parker has a lot of stamina. He’s a regular racehorse... well, you know, after all,” she said with a nod. “And under normal circumstances, he could easily take anything I dish out. But well... I don’t know if it was a side effect of her getting caught up in restoring our bond, or if our cycles are just in synch after all that time together in Japan, but lately, Venus gets turned on the same time as I do. So we end up double-teaming the poor guy—as soon as he’s done with one of us, the other drags him right back to the bed!” She chuckled. “He keeps saying we’re trying to kill him with sex.”

“I can think of worse ways to go, m’self,” Patty replied with a grin. “Still, Nigel seems to do okay wit’ us, and Parker’s only got the two of you to deal wit’—”

“Oh, did I say two?” Roni asked, smirking again. “I meant the four of us.”

Patty blinked. “Four?” Veronica nodded.

“Don’t forget Venus’ two little submissives. Venus gives off some pretty intense pheromones when she’s in heat, and Chloe and Rosella certainly aren’t immune. Whenever Venus or I are apart from Parker, one or both of them usually end up seeking him out.”

“An... yer okay wit’ that?” Patty asked, dubiously.

“Well, Parker is their Master as well as Venus’ after all,” she said with a shrug. “And there’s no jealousy among any of us. No one begrudges me my time with my husband, and I certainly don’t begrudge them time alone with him either.” She chuckled. “In fact, the only one who seems to have any issues with it at all is Parker... and he’s only complaining about us draining him dry with the constant sex!”

“Well, howev’r it works out, I’m happy for ya, Roni,” Patty stated, weaving slightly as a black limousine pulled up next to them. “Parker’s a hell of a guy... and yer one hell of a woman!” She sighed softly, turning towards the car. “I’m actually kinda jealous... I really enjoyed carrying Robbie and Justine. I almost wish I could have ’nother kid...”

“Oh? How do you know you aren’t?”

Patty whirled back around. “Huh? Whatdya mean?”

“How do you know you’re NOT pregnant?” Roni asked her again. “Or Delores, or Angela, or Constance, for that matter? The three of you that went to Yggdrasil drank from the fountain of youth after all... and Nigel himself got de-aged when you all returned. It’s definitely possible.”

Patty frowned. “But... no. No way. Nigel... he had an operation just after Robbie—”

“Yeah, but the funny thing about that cure-all elixir he drank,” Roni replied with a wicked grin. “According to Lacie, it heals all damage, injuries, diseases, and even reverses certain surgeries. Hell, if it could repair Eugene’s broken spine, I would assume it would fix a ‘snip-snip’...” She shrugged. “But... maybe not. I mean, it’s been months since then, and if any of you had gotten knocked up, I’m sure someone would have noticed.“

Patty blinked, going suddenly pale. “I... gotta go. See ya, Roni,” she mumbled, making her way to the car. Once she was in, she barked orders at Darryl, who peeled out, driving off down the street faster than usual. Roni merely chuckled, shaking her head, heading to her own car. She knew Nigel Grimalde was way too smart, too careful, and too much of a paranoid micromanager to not take precautions to prevent an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy. Which, of course, dear Patty Cake herself would likely realize, if she wasn’t currently drunk off her ass! Roni thought with amusement. Ah well. Just a little pranking between friends...