The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Give Me Thirty Day’s: Week’s 3–4

Julia continues her assignment to discover all she can about Ducks Industries and its founder Richard Ducks. Famous for his statement, “Give Me Thirty Day’s and I Can Change Anyone’s Mind,” Ducks is using Julia as a living example of his work. Will Julia uncover the truth or happily become one of Ducks’ Girls?”

MC, MD, MF, FF, MA, BD

Julia spent the night in Candice’s bed and returned to her suite early in the morning. Today started Week 3 at Ducks Industries and to date, Julia believed she had found nothing unusual happening around her at the company. Of course, given her programming and training, why would she? Anyone from her newspaper would hardly recognize her. She was now incredibly beautiful, sensual, and adventurous. Now a bisexual, Julia had lost most of her inhibitions. Most of all, she was compliant, almost subservient, and open to what superiors said.

That morning, Candice reported to Richard Ducks. As she walked into his office, he could not help but smile. In her past life, Candice had been an ardent feminist advancing to senior editor at a leading feminist journal. Now, here she was, working at Ducks Industries reporting directly to the CEO while attending to his every need. Ducks mused in his mind, ‘isn’t it funny how things turn out?’

Walking in front of Ducks’ desk, Candice turned around without being asked as if being inspected.

“Beautiful as always my dear, you always brighten my day. Now what can you tell me about our reporters progress?”

“Julia is right on schedule. She loves being in front of the camera and has a growing exhibitionist streak. Her inhibitions have crumbled, her libido has increased and I can personally attest that she adapted well to her new bisexual nature.”

The last comment drew Ducks’ attention. “So you have had personal experience with Julia?”

“Yes, last night,” Candice answered. “In fact, she spent the entire night in my suite with me.”

“Did we tape the encounter?” Ducks looked for a reply.

“Of course we did, last night provided hours of usable footage for anything we desire to do with it.” Candice continued, “anyone watching will see that Julia showed no hesitation at all.”

“Speaking of no hesitation,” Ducks motioned to Candice, “why not come over here and show me what you like.”

Candice stood up, walked behind the desk Ducks was sitting at and within seconds was kneeling, had his zipper down and was fishing out his hardening cock.

“That’s my good girl,” Ducks whispered as her lips surrounded his hardening flesh.

Candice said nothing as she sucked Ducks with an intensity she knew he liked. It was not long before the CEO moaned and shot rope after rope of thick cum down the Communications Director’s throat. “You have such a talent,” Ducks reminded her bringing a flush of arousal through the woman at his knees.

Candice, for her part, grew wet and aroused. Ducks’ praise only made her wetter. No one would believe that Candice, a former ardent feminist and leader in the movement, was now happy being on her knees in front of one of the world’s biggest sexists, but here she was. She looked up, smiled and simply said “thank you, Sir.”

Having finished, Candice got up, checked her dress for any wrinkles and departed Ducks’ office with instructions to see to Julia’s schedule for the next two weeks. On the way back to her office, she stopped by the woman’s lounge and fixed her makeup and hair. After all, she needed to project the right image to anyone visiting the office.

When Julia arrived in Candice’s office, she noticed a glow on the Director’s face. “It looks like someone is having a good morning,” Julia said with a laugh.

Candice looked up, smiled and simply said “I had a very productive meeting with the boss.” She continued, “and we also talked about your last two weeks.”

Julia looked over the desk, “may I ask what was discussed?”

“Well, the senior staff would like you to be the face of our new campaign promoting a rather exotic line of latex clothing and club wear.” Candice waited for a response.

Julia knew this meant more time in front of the camera and that idea excited her as Candice knew it would. “Latex, I have never worn latex, shouldn’t some of the more experienced girls get to do that?”

Candice replied simply, “no, after your great body paint shoot, we thought you’d be a natural, plus your innocence against latex will present a dilemma for the reader’s mind. The play between innocent or naughty has been famous in literature throughout the ages as you well know.”

Julia nodded her head. Instead of being shocked, the young reporter thought everything mentioned by Candice made sense. On another level, she thought being in front of the camera in latex would be fun.

Candice picked up the phone and made arrangements with Gina and Carlo to have Julia prepared as the new latex line model. Gina was waiting for Julia when she knocked on the door.

“Julia, so nice to see you again. I told you that you were a natural and now you will be the model for our new latex line. Have you ever worn latex before?” Gina waited for an answer, but had a good idea of what it would be.

“No,” said Julia, “latex is not in my wardrobe.”

“Well after this week it will be,” Gina looked up at her, “anything you model will be fitted precisely for your body almost like a second skin. It will remain yours after the campaign is shot.”

“Given we already have your measurements, the team is selecting the right sizes and colors of the various outfits you will wear.” Gina continued, “we will be shooting lingerie, swimwear, cocktail wear, club wear, and some specialized wear suggested by Mr. Ducks.”

Julia just nodded replying, “I am sure anything you select will make sense.”

Within an hour, she was in front of the camera doing a latex lingerie shoot. She needed the help of wardrobe assistants to get her into the tight fitting garb and as promised, it fit like second skin. When Julia saw herself in front of the mirror, both the outline of her nipples and pussy were clearly discernible under the latex material. Julia felt a rush of arousal and within her mind she thought, “I look hot.”

Carlo played to her sexiness and put her in a series of provocative poses with both other female and male models. At no time did Julia hesitate when given instructions and Carlo’s use of the term “good girl,” and “such a sexy girl,” continued to shoot ripples of pleasure across her body. Throughout it all, Julia sipped the special herbal tea for refreshment.

Gina called upstairs to Candice clearly stating, “her inhibitions are gone.” She added, “when these pictures get published, I don’t think she will have too many more bylines in her paper.” Candice laughed, “well, I guess there is such a thing as getting too close to a story.”

That night, Julia went to bed with her latex panties still on. She secretly loved the feel of how they gripped and outlined her body. Her secret was not a secret at all, but the work of the powerful programming now taking hold. Julia now placed the visor on her head, turned on the background music and turned off the lights. Technicians watching grinned and laughed with one stating the obvious, “isn’t it great when they participate in their own demise?”

The images that night played heavily on bondage and a new BDSM theme. Of course, the idea of obedience and finding pleasure in pleasing others remained strong. Those observing, knew the visor’s images and programming took hold as Julia’s sleep was restless and small moans could be heard throughout the night. Her manicured hands ran up and down the front of the skin tight latex panties she still wore allowing close to direct stimulation of her clit. By the time she awoke at 6am, the young reporter was totally aroused.

Slipping off the latex, Julia found them totally wet with her juices and her bathroom immediately filled with the scent of sex. The scent, the images from last night, the conditioning and even her own image in the mirror, kept the young woman on edge as she headed across the compound for work.

Entering her dressing room, Julia did not see any clothes for today. Her team told her, just a robe for now, you will get the latex wardrobe in the studio. Makeup and hair were done quickly before she was turned over to her relaxation therapist. Within 5 minutes she was tranced and deeply relaxed open to any and all suggestions. Today’s session went 45 min.

“So, Julia, did you find the images from your sleep exciting?” The therapist asked.

Julia, in a dreamlike state, answered honestly. “Yes, I do, very interesting.”

Continuing, she was asked, “explain why.”

Julia did not hesitate. “The latex hugs my body like a glove. It is stimulation. I can feel people’s eyes on me admiring how I look. I am naked in front of the camera, but covered at the same time. When I woke this morning, I was so wet. My latex panty dripped with moisture.”

The therapist then went on to tell Julia that she would now feel comfortable with others in latex and she would want to wear more and more erotic looks. She ended up with a bow to BDSM, reminding Julia of her growing fetish for bondage and display.

Brought out of the trance, Julia was taken down the hall to the studio where she was dressed again, but this time in what could best be described as fetish wear. Latex gloves covered her arms, latex stockings covered her legs. The only other things she wore was a tight corset, a thong and shiny black stilettos. Gina made sure Julia walked past a full length mirror where she got to see her reflection.

“OMG,” the reporter exclaimed, “this look is so hot.”

The next four hours were spent on the set taking a series of photos with Carlo. Other models, both male and female, were introduced for various shots. Throughout the morning, Julia found her lips separated from multiple cocks and pussies by mere millimeters of shiny latex. Carlo, taking it all in, could almost smell the sexual arousal building on the set as Julia was taken from one scene to another.

Gina had a video crew capturing everything. Looking to Carlo, she said, “it is now time to turn up the heat.”

“Julia, come with me Dear.” Gina said to her newest model.

Julia followed Gina to a bedroom set where she found herself placed in the middle of the bed looking up at Director.

“Have you ever been blindfolded in a scene,” Gina asked.

Julia shook her head no.

Before she could process what was happening, a black latex blindfold was slipped over her head plunging her world into darkness. Gina whispered in her ear, “relax and be a good girl.”

Julia placed her head against the bed and tried to relax. She could hear the click of Carlo’s camera. She almost jumped when someone took her right arm and slowly placed a cuff on it making sure she felt every move to include how tight they pulled it against her latex glove. It was then secured above her head. After a delay of a few seconds, the same was done to her left arm. Julia felt warm breath on her left ear and then a warm tongue teasing it followed by a soft female whisper, “we are going to have fun.”

As the words hit her ear, someone else was teasing her right ear following the same sequence ended with “I am going to enjoy you.”

Julia knew there were at least two women on the bed with her. As her brain was trying to process the sensations she was feeling, someone took her ankles and slowly applied cuffs to them, pulled them apart and secured them tightly. In her mind, Julia knew what she looked like, bound, blindfolded wrapped in latex with her arms over her head and her legs wide apart. She could feel her body open as she lay there. Given the spread of her thighs, there was no way it could not.

The mental images flowing through Julia’s mind reinforced the programming over the last few nights. The bondage excited her causing one of the models on the bed to whisper, “feel how wet you are now, your thong has slipped into you clearly dividing your pussy for all to see.” She then added, “listen to the camera click as I touch you.”

Julia immediately felt a soft touch on the right side of her pussy, followed by the same touch on her left. She heard a moan and realized it was her own.

“That will make a great picture,” the soft voice whispered.

“Now Julia, you should see how hard your nipples are at this moment,” the woman’s voice whispered seductively. Before Julia could react, fingers circled both of her nipples through the tight latex while warm breath and soft moans played in both ears creating a sensual stereo effect.

Julia was lost in a sensual abyss that consumed her and took her deeper by the moment. What she could not see, were the four latex clad bodies surrounding her each dedicated to tease and tantalize a specific part of her body. At any time eight hands, forty fingers, and four tongues could be pleasuring the young journalist. It was sexual torment that drove the young woman to the edge and over the edge of orgasm leaving her breathless and wanting more. It was all captured in pictures and video by Carlo and others.

Gina called up to Candice’s office stating that “it was time to move to the next level.” Candice concurred and within minutes, a young male, buff, tanned and sporting a six-pack entered the room and looked around settling his eyes on the activities on the bed. No one said a word as he approached the bound journalist.

All Julia could feel were the hands massaging her pussy that continued to drive her wild. She hardly felt the weight shift on the bed as the young man straddled her chest. The stereo whispers continued in each ear reminding her that she was a ‘good girl’. The whispers were normally accompanied by warm breath and a wet tongue. Now the whispers told her “open your mouth and accept the gift.”

Julia obeyed and opening her mouth waited unable to see the hard cock inching ever closer to her lips. As the journalist had her pussy stroked again, the cock made contact with her moist lips which she instantly closed capturing it in her warmth. The whispers in both ears commanded a simple word....”suck.” She did reliving the images from her nightly visor session over and over in her mind. As the camera clicked and the video lights blinked, Julia sucked and anyone watching would without hesitation say she was enjoying it.

Although not a virgin, Julia was not sexually experienced having never performed oral sex on a male before. Now here she was following her programming to the letter and seemingly enjoying every moment. She did not object or complain as her lips wrapped around the hard cock, she instinctively repeated what her mind saw in the images. As she sucked, she inhaled the man’s musk for the first time, musk containing the same scent that enthralled her over the last few weeks..

“Good girl, you suck so well. Mr. Ducks will be so proud of you,” the voices repeated over and over in her ears. The thought of pleasing Mr. Ducks pleasured Julia at a primal level and she grew wetter. As she sucked, one of the latex clad women on the bed, lowered her lips gently to Julia’s pussy and started sucking on her clit. The idea of sucking while being sucked drove Julia wild.

Julia felt the cock between her lips pulse before the first warm burst of thick cum splashed on her tongue. It was quickly followed by a second and a third as she instinctively swallowed. She heard the young man moan as he released in her mouth. The reporter did not stop sucking until she felt the weight shift as the man got off the bed. Still unable to see, Julia said nothing but was surprised when the bed shifted again under a weight and she felt a second man straddle her chest. This time, she did not wait for instructions, but obediently opened her mouth and sought out the hard cock waiting her warm lips.

“She is a quick study,” Gina mentioned to Candice who had now entered the room. “Carlo has captured it all on film.”

“Yes, and she looks so happy and contented.” Candice could not but help reflect on her earlier session with Richard Ducks. She felt her own pussy grow moist as she reflected on Duck’s cock.

“I think a few more relaxation therapy sessions and she will be ready to lose the blindfold.” Gina looked to Candice for a comment, but Candice just nodded.

“Well, Duck’s is having a cocktail party for investors next weekend and he wants her finished by then and attending.” Gina nodded her head.

“Will we be displaying in the gallery?” Gina asked almost knowing the answer.

“Yes,” Candice replied. “My communications team is already taking the images and video you take and turning it into a gallery showing filling the room.”

“Have you titled it yet,” Gina asked.

“I was thinking along the lines of ‘Innocence Transformed,’ or something highlighting that theme.” Candice waited for a reaction.

“Well everyone commented on her innocent look when we started and she still has it when the lens is on her face. Men will love it.” Gina thought for a minute of some of the picture proofs she had already viewed.

Candice smiled, “I think some women will love it too. Julia appeals to both sexes.”

Gina blushed slightly and nodded not knowing Candice had first hand experience with the young reporter.

Before Julia finished that afternoon, both women who had earlier whispered into her ears, took turns pleasuring her pussy. The young woman went from one orgasm to another under their talented tongues and when one slipped in to a classic 69 position, Julia knew exactly what to do causing Candice to smile, “I told everyone she is a quick study.”

Later that day after Julia had a chance to shower and dress for dinner, she was met by Candice in the lounge, with Candice was a young psychologist working closely with Richard Ducks. Dr. Bruce Duffy was 32, tall and physically fit. As with everything at Ducks, the meeting was not an accident.

When Candice called her over to the table, the first thing Duffy did was compliment Julia’s look. “Wow, that dress looks wonderful on you,”he said staring right into Julia’s eyes and smiled as she looked down towards the floor.

‘Perfect response’, he thought without saying a word.

Candice also complimented on her look. “My God, look how classy and sophisticated you now look. You are ready for a night on the town.”

Julia did a little twirl getting everyone to laugh. She loved the way she looked in a body shaping blue cocktail dress that was cut to accent her breasts and shapely shoulders and back. Under it, she wore some sexy La Agent Provocateur lingerie that was both sensuous and sexy. Her hair and makeup were impeccable.

“It will be our loss letting you return to your paper, my dear. You are a wonderful study and just look at you. You would take the modeling world by storm.” Candice looked her up and down as she talked knowing Julia’s excitement at having eyes on her.

Bruce Duffy kept his eyes focused on Julia’s eyes and knew he had them captured. He already knew that she was successfully tranced on almost a daily basis and was open to suggestion. When he said, “Candice tells me you are a fan of the Ducks Special from the bar, is that true?” Julia could only nod her head. Calling the bartender over, Duffy ordered a scotch for himself, a martini for Candice and a Duck Special for Julia. When the drinks arrived, he offered a simple toast, “to new friends and new adventures.” Candice had a hard time suppressing a smile.

As Julia sipped her drink, she felt herself relax from the stresses of the photo shoot, but in reality, she remembered little about the day except she enjoyed herself. She caught a whiff of Bruce’s cologne which again had the scent so familiar around Ducks Industries. The reporter shut her eyes for a moment languishing in the feeling the scent provided. As she did, Candice and Duffy exchanged knowing smiles,

Candice got Bruce to talk about his research. “It is simple,” he said, “can the human brain and body be made to respond to various cues, be it words, music, scents, even food and tastes?” He continued, “much of it is settled science and is based on Pavlov’s research, but the real question can we control or introduce behavior using the same techniques.” Julia smiled, but her table-mates knew she was confused given her recent programming. Until it was complete, her ability to execute complex reasoning was somewhat diminished.

Candice used a small pause in the conversation. To announce her departure. As she did, Bruce looked to Julia and simply said, “you will be joining me for dinner tonight, won’t you?” Without hesitation, she nodded her head, looked down and said “yes.”

Finishing their drinks, Bruce had a car brought up and told Julia they would be heading downtown for dinner and drinks. When he named the establishment, Julia recognized it as one of the best in town and far above her price range.

They both got in the back seat and the driver headed into town as the lights of the city shimmered on the bay making an almost fairytale image.

“So, how have you found your time at Ducks Industries?” Bruce asked leaning closer to Julia.

“Rewarding,” she answered, but I am still not sure what I am going to write about. I seem to be having some sort of writer’s block and have a lot of notes, but a hard time getting started.”

Duffy grinned almost knowing this was a story that may never be written. He then pressed Julia a little, “I am a little disappointed that you were not wearing a latex dress tonight, word of your photo shoot is the stuff of Urban Legends.” Waiting for a second, he asked, “you can almost feel the latex gripping you now, can’t you?”

With no hesitation, Julia whispered “yes.”

“Good, that admission helps my research. I want you to keep that feeling tonight as we eat dinner. Don’t be surprised by my questions. They are all part of professional research and I know you like to be helpful in any way you can like the good girl you are.”

Bruce almost grinned when he saw the reporter’s eyes glaze over when he used the term ‘good girl.’ The programming Julia received seemed to be operating at a deep level.

“Well,I was kidding about the latex, the dress you have on tonight makes you look special.” He then added a question, “you feel special don’t you Julia?”

She again whispered “yes.”

Arriving at dinner, Julia was impressed. Located in one of the tallest buildings in the city, the club had a top floor view of the city landscape outlined below in twinkling lights. When Bruce said simply “follow me,” she did and ended up ina small, intimate dining area apart from the main room.

“This room is held for club members and you can only get it twice in a year.” He looked into Julia’s eyes. “Now aren’t you glad you followed me?” She nodded her head.

When the waiter came, he only handed Bruce Duffy a menu. “In our club,” Bruce explained, “the men make the choices for the ladies. I am sure you understand?”

Julia, in her agreeable state, nodded her head and whispered softly, “of course.”

Drinks arrived. Unknown to Julia, the staff worked with Bruce and some of the elixir used in the Ducks’ compound was already slipped into her drink. As she sipped, Bruce smiled and wondered just how compliant the beautiful reporter would become. After all, he had a report due on Richard Ducks’ desk the following afternoon concerning her progress. He reminded himself that he was an independent evaluator of the process.

The waiter arrived and took the order. Julia could not help but be impressed as Bruce took charge. She felt a small thrill race through her body and her nipples harden as he said “the lady will have the following.” As the waiter turned to leave, Bruce asked Julia if she was aroused. Not thinking anything was strange and knowing he was doing research, she answered “yes.”

“Can you explain what caused the arousal,” he asked.

“You did. They way you took charge and ordered, telling him what I would have without asking me.” Julia paused for a second.

“You love being told what to do and obeying don’t you?” Bruce knew the answer before he asked the question. He watched Julia nod her head yes.

“Good, then we will play a game that will help me with my research. The name of the game is ‘how far will she go,’ and we will play it over dinner. That is one reason we have a private room.”

“I have never heard of the game, but I will play if it will help your research,” Julia said.

“Good,” whispered Bruce. “Now let’s begin.”

“We will start with some questions, I want you to answer honestly. We have already established you like following instructions, so we will build on that theme.” Bruce paused for a second pressing the button for the waiter and ordering a second round of drinks. Once the order was complete, the questions started.

“Do you like the idea of your wardrobe being selected for you everyday by professional designers?” Bruce started with easy questions.

“Of course I do,” Julia answered, who wouldn’t like that service.

“Great,” Bruce said, “now do you find the women working at the company attractive?”

Julia looked down and quietly whispered, “yes, in fact extremely attractive.”

“When you say extremely attractive,” Bruce questioned, “do you mean in a sexual nature.”

Julia looked across the table at Bruce and nodded whispering in a very low voice, “yes.”

“How about Richard Ducks, do you find him sexually attractive?” Bruce sipped his scotch waiting for an answer.

Julia did not hesitate and blurted out, “of course, he is extremely sexy. In fact he is hot.”

Bruce laughed. “Julia, you know his reputation and how the press portrays him as a sexist. Doesn’t that bother you?”

“Maybe they have it wrong,” Julia answered. “You know, if they got to know him like I do and see what he does, they might change their mind.”

“Oh I agree,” said Bruce. “He is totally misunderstood.” He added, “would you like to get to know him even better?”

Julia blushed slightly as she thought about Mr. Ducks. “Yes, she said, that is my fantasy.”

The second round of drinks arrived and as soon as the waiter left the private room, Bruce looked to Julia, “please remove your panty dear.” The statement was given more as an order and not a request.

Julia looked around for a moment and slowly mover her hands under her dress.

“Keep your eyes on me,” Bruce chided her.

Finding the waistband, Julia slowly slid the panty down over her hips and then when it reached her knees, she allowed it to fall to the floor. Reaching down, Julia picked it up.

“Now hand it to me,” Bruce smiled looking directly into her eyes.

Julia took a sip of her drink, and reached across the table handing the silky undergarment to Dr. Duffy.she blushed slightly as she did, but also felt a rush of arousal race through her body.

Bruce held the garment up smiling, “Julia, this panty is damp. Are you aroused?”

Nodding her head, Julia lowered her eyes.

“Keep your eyes on me, I am your dinner partner.” Bruce corrected her. He then added, “and you are even wetter now aren’t you?” He watched Julia nod.

The waiter arrived with appetizers and Julia was surprised when Bruce did not hide her panty. Instead, he held it up. “Ricardo,what do you think of my date’s panty, she was sitting her and it is wet.” Julia blushed heavily.

Ricardo looked at Julia and said, “Dr. Duffy, as usual. You have great tastes in women and she clearly wore something she thought you would appreciate when her dress fell from her body later tonight.” He then continued, “but the beautiful lady needs to learn that men like you don’t want their dates in any panty; you want free access to her pussy at all times.”

“Ricardo, you know me so well.” Duffy dismissed the waiter and then looked to Julia adding, “I hope you paid attention.”

Julia nodded her head.

When the main course was served, Duffy thanked the waiter and told Julia to stand and thank the waiter properly. Julia was confused until Bruce said, “please kiss Ricardo like you mean it.”

Without hesitation or thinking, Julia stood, faced Ricardo and wrapping her arms around him, kissed the waiter deeply. When Ricardo’s tongue slipped against her lips, Julia dutifully parted them giving him access. The kiss deepened for seconds before Ricardo broke it off. “Better then a tip,” he commented to Bruce as he walked from the room.

“Good Girl,” were the next words Julia heard as she retook her seat. She realized how wet she was and what she had just done. Instead of feeling embarrassment. She felt incredible arousal and could feel her nipples rubbing against the lace material of her bra. Every sense she had seemed to be on fire.

Please finish your drink and enjoy your meal,” Bruce almost ordered Julia who simply nodded and started eating. “ Mr. Ducks will be happy with you, very happy,” Bruce said looking across the table enjoying the sight of a beautiful, intelligent woman aroused. Even with his degrees in advanced psychology, he never grew tired of what could be done with and to the human mind. Julia, so innocent a few short weeks ago, was truly a changed woman, but could not even realize anything was wrong. To her, everything was normal and she was enjoying herself. Bruce called the waiter again and ordered a third round of drinks.

As they sipped their final drinks, dessert was served. Bruce ordered Julia a cream brûlée topped with fresh whipped cream and a strawberry. As Julia looked at it, he whispered, “that fresh whipped cream and the milky custard reminds you of something, I can see it in your face.” He watched a blush move up her cheeks.

“Tell me, what does it remind you of,” Bruce said staring directly into her eyes. His gaze held her tight.

“Of cum from a hard cock,” she whispered without embarrassment as her mind flashed back to her latex clad scene from earlier.

Bruce smiled at the answer and asked, “Have you ever sucked cum from a cock dear?”

Julia nodded and offered up, “yes, for the first time in my life during the photo shoot in latex.”

“Did you enjoy it?” Bruce toyed with her mind.

“Yes, it was exciting, I almost came myself.” Julia answered again without hesitation. Bruce smiled. It was amazing how open she had become under programming and how her inhibitions had crumbled.

When Ricardo brought the check, Bruce had him stand near Julia. Smiling he said, “Julia, why don’t you show Ricardo what you learned the other day and how appreciative you are for his wonderful service this evening.”

“I am not sure what you mean, Dr. Duffy,” a somewhat confused Julia answered.

“His cock dear, think of the dessert, our conversation and Ricardo’s cock.”

Without hesitation, Julia reached out and pulled Ricardo’s hips closer. The young reporter then slowly pulled down his zipper, freed his hardening cock and wrapped her red lips around it not saying a word. Ricardo, initially surprised, lost his hesitation when he saw Bruce nod. Julia’s lips did all the rest. Within a few minutes he was on the verge of release and with a final flick of her tongue, Julia had the waiter shooting spurt after warm spurt of cum into her mouth where she swallowed it all. She then zipped up Ricardo and whispered “thank you for a wonderful dinner.”

Bruce smiled and simply said “good girl” as Julia finished her drink. He nodded to her that it was time to go and like the perfect gentleman pulled back her chair, took her arm and escorted Julia out of the club. “Until next time,”he said to Ricardo with a knowing smile on his face. As they were on the elevator, he handed Julia her panty.

“I almost forgot to give you these back,” he said dangling them on one finger. Julia took them, opened her purse and slipped them inside. “Good girl,” Bruce whispered. “You won’t need those for the rest of the evening.” Immediately, Images from her conditioning flooded Julia’s mind and her arousal peaked again.

Once in the car, Bruce told the driver that they would be returning to the company compound and that he was staying at the quest quarters. “Mr. Ducks provides me with everything I need here to conduct my research.” Bruce looked into Julia’s eyes as he made the statement immediately capturing her gaze. She did not attempt to break away from his eyes; instead, she was drawn into the deep pools. “Relax,” he whispered. Julia did and the rest of the drive ho e was merely a blur in her mind.

When the car door opened, Julia was startled. “Of course you will come into my suite,” Dr. Duffy said as more of a fact then a question. Julia nodded, agreed and watched as the car drove away.

Entering his room in front of Bruce, she heard him clearly state, “now let’s see what we have learned.” Before Julia could turn to face him, Bruce looked at her, caught her gaze and said simply, “strip.” He smiled as Julia fingers reached around her back for the zipper on her dress. Walking past her, Bruce said, “wait for one second.”

Julia did.

Bruce walked to the bar in his room and poured himself a scotch. He checked that the camera system was recording by seeing the red blinking lights. He settled onto a sofa and then looked up. “Now Julia, you may continue. Be slow, deliberate and don’t let your eyes leave mine.”

Julia nodded, looked him in the eye and slowly slid the zipper on her dress down her back until it ended at her waist. Smiling, she slipped the dress off her shoulder and slowly let it fall to the ground. Stepping out of it, the young reporter stood in front of Dr. Duffy in only her bra, garters and nylons with heels. His eyes locked on her. “Beautiful, my dear and now the rest.” He watched intently as she slipped off her heels and reaching around her back unhooked the clasp on her bra. Slipping it off her shoulders, Julia let it fall to the floor. As she reached for her garter belt, Bruce changed his mind.

“Stop, I like the way the garter belt frames your beautiful and glistening pussy. I did not realize how wet you were. I guess you really enjoyed dinner.” Sipping his drink, Bruce enjoyed the image adding, “it seems you like having my eyes on you, isn’t that so?”

Julia could feel herself growing wetter as he spoke those words and simply whispered “yes.”

Bruce stood up and walked around the young reporter examining her closely. He could almost feel his cock twitch as his eyes took her in. They had done a good job on her and made a mental note to compliment Candice in the morning almost laughing as he remembered Candice was one of his first projects for Mr. Ducks.

He whispered a embedded trigger phrase in Julia’s ear and watched as her eyes slowly glazed over. He then made some verbal suggestions telling her that her exposed nipples were now highly sensitive and erotic. As he did, he watched them harden knowing his words had taken effect. Bruce had a kink for breast play, especially self-play by a beautiful young woman.

Returning to the sofa and picking up his drink, Bruce had Julia kneel on the carpet staring directly at him. “Now play with your breasts and nipples for me. As you do, feel my eyes on you as I know how much you love performing.” Julia immediately complied.

Kneeling, looking up at Bruce, Julia had a moment of sanity. Deep in her mind a voice said, this is wrong, you need to get away. She looked down at herself, naked, kneeling and tried to shake the cobwebs out of her head, but she could not. The moment her fingers circled the hardened tips of her nipples and pleasure raced from her breasts into her pussy, any potential resistance was gone. Julia heard a moan; it was her own. As she stroked her breasts, they became more and more sensitive causing her to shut her eyes and lean her head back until the young reporter was staring at the ceiling. “OMG, this feels so good, so good.” She repeated the phrase over and over oblivious to Bruce looking down and smiling at her.

“Touch your pussy,” Bruce whispered looking down on the beautiful show. “Feel my eyes on you.”

As Julia touched her clit, she rocketed over the edge into an explosive orgasm. Watching, Bruce was sure she would have had a nipple orgasm if he had let her continue with nipple play alone. His suggestion that her nipples were extremely sensitive had taken hold deeply in Julia’s psyche.

“Good girl, you are a very good girl.” Bruce complimented his subject who, overcome with her own orgasm, could only moan at the words.

Bruce waited for a moment and then had Julia get dressed and soon had the reporter back in her own suite where she quickly fell asleep. Bruce got in touch with Richard Ducks reporting his assessment. “She is ready for you and for anything you want to have happen,” he offered as an assessment. On the other end of the line, Ducks nodded his head and smiled.

Julia woke in the morning with little memory of the night before except she had a good time. Her pussy and nipples remained sensitive, but Julia no longer worried about that condition. In fact, she almost enjoyed it. After being dressed and coiffed, Julia found herself in Richard Ducks office where he discussed her attending the investor dinner party and gallery showing. “In fact,” he stated, Liam Rogers, the owner of the communications company publishing your paper will be at dinner as a potential investor, so attending might be good for your career.

The remainder of the week was spent reinforcing g her training and programming. Julia was taken to the edge of orgasm on multiple occasions, but intentionally never allowed to release. Even her dreams stopped short of the magic moment. It was all intentional and intended to increase arousal and need as she approached the dinner party.

The day of the party was a blur of activity in the compound, Julia was pampered with a massage, multiple spa treatments, waxing, hair, makeup and nails. By 5pm, she was getting dressed in a small, classic black little dress that hugged every inch of her body. She looked like the classic beauty almost oozing sensuality. Candice stopped by to check on her and commented, “my god, I forgot how delicious you look.”

Leaving the room, Candice called Gina confirming that Julia was given the latest sonic pulse lingerie to wear. She nodded as she was given a yes answer. “Good she added,” smiling, “Mr. Ducks has plans for her.”

Julia walked down the hallway toward the reception hall and gallery. A crowd of potential investors and guests had already gathered. Richard Ducks spotting her called her over and introduced Liam Rodgers, the corporate communications magnate who owned her paper. “Mr. Rodgers, may I introduce Julia, a reporter from one of your publications here for thirty days to write an expose on Ducks Industries.”

Liam looked at her and commented, “without sounding sexist, may I say you look stunning Julia. I had the liberty of looking in the gallery and I must say the before and after pictures show quite a transformation.” He added, “I look forward to reading your article.”

Richard Ducks looked to Julia commenting, “Liam is considering sending his wife and step daughter here to the spa for a week long getaway. What do you think of that?”

Without hesitation, Julia smiled directly at Liam, “I think they will have a wonderful time and leave a changed person.”

Liam called his wife and step daughter over. His wife Cathy was about 38 yrs old, tall and freckled betraying her Irish heritage. Kat, the stepdaughter, was 18, somewhat unkempt and goth looking, who seemed both out of place and bored with the reception.

“Cathy and Kat, meet Julia, a reporter for one of my publications. She has just spent 30 days here working on a story and I am sure can answer any of your questions.” Liam smiled toward Julia. As he did a waiter came up with a tray holding two drinks.

“Ah, I see you have been offered ‘the Ducks Special’ drink,” Julia laughed. “You must be special. By the way, you’ll love it.” She watched as both mother and daughter took the drink and sipped nodding their head in agreement.” At that moment, Richard Ducks activated the sonic pulse remote sending a slow throbbing pulse into both Julia’s nipples and pussy. He saw the look of surprise on her face that quickly settled into enjoyment.

“Ladies and gentleman, welcome to our reception and gallery show. The model for many of the gallery shots is here with us tonight and will be happy to answer questions.” He then pointed Julia out to the crowd. “She’s a reporter and can provide an objective opinion of our work here.” Everyone laughed. Ducks fingered the remote increasing the pulse a notch.

Later, In the corner, Ducks was still talking to Liam. “It’s settled then, in return for your investment, we work on your wife and step daughter returning them to you just as you desire.”

Liam nodded. “After touring the gallery and seeing Julia, you have convinced me.”

Richard motioned to Candice, “please insure Liam’s wife and step daughter get drinks throughout the night. They will be staying with us.”

Candice nodded and walked off to make arrangements.

Meanwhile, Julia was assigned the task of walking Cathy and Kat through the gallery room. Both were initially stunned by what they saw and the raw sexuality of the displays, but as the drinks took affect, both mellowed. When they came to the swimsuit body painting pictures, Kat asked, “how did you feel?”

Without hesitation, Julia answered “extremely sexy.”

Cathy Rodgers looked uncomfortable for a moment commenting, “I don’t think that I could do something like that.” Kat almost giggled finishing her drink, “sure you could mom, you have the body for it.” Both women were quickly handed second drinks. As Julia escorted them around, the sonic pulses on her nipples and pussy increased in both tempo and depth. She fought to suppress a small moan.

Richard Ducks looked at Liam Rodgers, “I may steal your employee from you as I could use her in my communications department helping Candice. Rodgers nodded, “if you make Cathy and Kat into anything like her, you can have Julia on your staff as a thank you.”

When Julia finished her tour with Mrs. Rodgers and her daughter, she was highly aroused thanks to Richard’s adapt handling of the remote control. When Candice walked up to her and said Mr. Ducks would like you to meet him in the library, Julia nodded and headed down the hall. Candice took Cathy and Kat Liam in tow, handing them a third drink and ushering them down toward the spa wing. “I think you both will enjoy a little tour.” Cathy, her eyes now glazed, nodded and said “wonderful.”

Julia walked into the library and was met by Richard Ducks and Liam Rodgers. Both were sipping scotch. “Julia, would you be so kind as to remove your dress and allow Mr Rodgers to take in that beautiful body?” Julia simply nodded and acting as if nothing was amiss reached around, unzipped her dress and stepped out of it.

“Amazing,” Rodgers said, “and all of this in 30 days?”

Ducks simply nodded adding, “I would say your reporter got more then she bargained for with this story.”

Julia stood there feeling two sets of eyes on her——waiting.

Ducks smiled, “Julia, why don’t you show Liam how happy you are you got sent here. Afterall, you may get to help Candice with Cathy and Kat.” The implications of that last statement were lost on the reporter as she moved over to where Liam was sitting. As the publishing magnate watched, she reached behind to her back, unhooked her bra letting it fall to the floor and quickly slipped out of her thong. Julia had learned to keep her garter and nylons on as it pleased Richard.

Slowly kneeling, Julia slid between Rodgers’ thighs and using her fingers slowly pulled down his zipper. Within seconds, Liam’s cock was free, hardening and surrounded by the reporter’s warm and wet lips. Julia looked up into his face and was a picture of innocence which was in itself a turn-on. Liam just let his head fall back and enjoyed the sensation. Within minutes the sucking stopped replaced by Julia bending over the sofa offering herself to Richard’s guest.

Ducks smiled, never before had Julia just offered herself like this; it was clear she wanted to be fucked. Liam needed no encouragement and was soon behind the young reporter slipping his hard cock between her wet and silky lips into the depths of her pussy. Julia for her part squeezed tightly and pressed back taking Liam deeper. Liam was overcome with the moment and grabbing her hips grunted loudly exploding into his employee with a rush. Julia stayed still and did not move until Liam pulled his wet and slick cock from her body. She then fell to her knees and slowly cleaned him off with her tongue.

“Good Girl, Julia. You have learned well.” Ducks smiled looking down on his new Assistant Director of Corporate Communications and Relations.

Liam, now recovering simply said, “with a corporate relations department like that, I would say you will have no issue raising any financing you require.”

Julia slowly dressed and walked back to the reception after fixing her hair and makeup. There she ran into Candice who offered her congratulations on her new job.

“New job?” Julia looked a little confused.

“Yes, you are now my assistant in corporate communications and relations.” She added, “Mr. Rodgers agreed to the move to Ducks Industries this evening. You will love it here. I have already arranged for you to move into a bigger suite as a full time employee. Welcome to the team.”

At the same time, Rodgers picked up his cell and dialed the paper talking to Julia’s editor. “I have agreed to allow her to remain working at Ducks Industries. They were highly impressed with her as was I, she performed excellent work and they appreciate it.”

In the spa wing, Cathy and Kat were laying naked in their own rooms already under the influence of Ducks’ elixir. Their thirty days would begin tomorrow. As Liam left the reception, he shook Ducks’ hand. “The money will be transferred in the morning. I will see you in a month.”

Liam whistled as he got into his car and headed into the city. Life was good he thought, and will be getting better.