The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Give Me Thirty Day’s: Week’s 1-2.

Julia is assigned to write a story on the new corporate magnate who’s moved into the newest complex on the outskirts of town. Richard Ducks was a billionaire, married four times and an unapologetic sexist. Despite that fact, he had many beautiful and intelligent women employed by his companies. What was it they saw that Julia didn’t? Maybe assignment will answer all of Julia’s questions.

MC, MD, MF, FF, MA, BD

“You want me to do what?” Julia raised her voice and glared at her boss with an incredulous look. “Get someone else to interview that sexist bastard.”

Rich Fowler, the editor of the city paper looked to the door thankful that it was shut. He had expected this reaction out of Julia but was determined she would do the story. She was one of the brightest reporters on his staff and Rich was confident if anything was wrong with Ducks Industries, she would find out.

“Look, you always wanted to do investigative reporting, well this is your chance. It is a take it or leave it offer, but I won’t ask a second time.” Rich knew dangling the investigative reporting carrot in front of Julia would make it extremely hard for the young reporter to resist.

“So this is to be an investigative piece and not just an interview,” Julia asked.

When Rich nodded his head yes, she laughed adding, “next time why don’t you start with that tidbit and spare me the dramatics.” Julia looked across at Rich agreeing to the assignment.

“How much time do I have?” Julia was sure there would be some unrealistic deadline and was surprised when her boss said “30 days and more if you need it. I want a complete investigative piece and not just a cover story. Are we clear?”

Julia nodded yes. She then asked “when do I start.”

“You just did. By the way, you have an interview with Richard Ducks set up in his office for 11AM in the morning.” Rich added, “you’d best head home and do your prep work or you won’t get a second interview.”

Julia walked out of the office, grabbed a few things from her desk and headed out into the warm and humid day. This was her one chance to prove herself and she knew it. If she wrote a great piece, the sky was the limit for her and her career as a journalist. She has less then 24hrs to prep for the biggest interview of her young life.

Julia Howell was 25 years old and had been at the paper for almost two years taking the job right out of college. Having served as a summer intern for two years while completing her degree, Julia knew more then her young age showed, but the magnitude of this assignment intimidated her. Standing 5ft 9in, with shoulder length blonde hair and a bright smile, Julia was acutely aware of Ducks’ reputation. She had not made up her mind if she should play to his reputation or combat it as she headed down the freeway.

The following morning, she had her answer. While standing in front of her mirror after showering, Julia whispered, “I’ll be charming and sensual playing to his reputation and what he likes.” Julia remembered what her father once told her “you attract more bees with honey then you do vinegar.” Today, she was honey.

Over coffee, she again went over her notes on Richard Ducks. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and inherited old money. Raised in private boarding schools and educated in the Ivy League, Ducks held a BS from Brown in Chemistry, an MBA from Penn and a PhD in psychology. Whereas his family made their money in chemicals and mining, he made his money in pharmaceuticals and catering to people’s vices. He owned a string of casinos, modeling agencies, a design studio, men’s magazines, a film studio that produced what could best be described as soft porn for the mass market, and a fashion house. His entire holdings were privately held, but rumors circulated that he was looking for investors to take his company public.

Completing the review of her notes, Julia dressed for the interview remembering Mr. Ducks viewed himself as a ladies man. She selected a blue pencil skirt that would show off her figure and a semi-sheer blouse that would show a hint of cleavage. Julia slipped into a white lace thong and Demi bra rationalizing that she might as well feel sexy if she was going to act sexy. Slipping on her heels after applying makeup, perfume and jewelry, Julia checked herself in a full length mirror before heading out the door. She liked what she saw and hoped it would buy her more time during the interview. “Anything for the interview,” she whispered going out the door.

As she drove up the road to the Ducks Industries Compound, Julia was impressed. Sitting on the edge of the city on prime waterfront property, it had a commanding view of the bay and surrounding area. The compound was divided into a commercial building that held the corporate headquarters, a research facility, a design and production facility, a studio, and separated by a security fence the private residence of Richard Ducks complete with pool, sauna, skeet range, tennis courts, and boat-slips holding a wide variety of watercraft.

Stopping at the security gate, Julia rolled down her window and announced her presence adding that she had an 11AM appointment with Mr. Ducks. The guard directed her to a small, private lot where a very beautiful woman was standing. Julia got out of her car grabbing her portfolio with her.

“Hi, you must be Julia, we are expecting you. I am Candice Brooks, Director of Corporate Communications.” She held out her hand and shook Julia’s firmly. “Mr. Ducks will be free by the time we get to his office.”

Julia was a little startled by how beautiful Candice was and how impeccably dressed she appeared. It looked as if she stepped out of the pages of a fashion magazine. The other thing she noticed was her perfume. It was a subtle fragrance and one Julia was not familiar with.

“If I may say so,” Julia offered, “ you look like you stepped out of a fashion magazine.” She continued, “and that fragrance is so subtle, but lovely.”

Candice smiled, “Mr. Ducks requires everyone to dress more than professionally and given we have our own fashion line, there is always something free we can try on and wear. It is one of the perks of working here. As for the perfume, it is a new scent we are trying before we market it. I guess I can put you down as a ‘yes’ on that front.”

Julia nodded, “it is lovely.”

Julia fell in behind Candice following her into the headquarters and then up a private elevator to the top floor. As the elevator door opened, she was surprised to step into Richard Ducks’ private office instead of a reception area. Standing by a window with a commanding view of the bay was Mr. Ducks himself. Although Julia had prepared herself for the interview, she was momentarily speechless when Candice introduced her. When Ducks turned to greet her, Julia was surprised by his youth and smile. It was disarming and she needed to quickly remind herself why she was there and that Ducks was a true sexist.

Julia held out her hand which was taken firmly by Ducks. She detected a slight squeeze which felt both good and unnerving at the same time. Looking him directly in the eyes, Julia introduced herself and added, “thank you for taking time out of your schedule to conduct this interview.

Ducks directed her over to a pair of overstuffed chairs where Julia sat and took out her notepad. Settled, she then asked, “do you mind if I tape this interview, I might want to refer to the tape after I leave.”

Ducks smiled across at her, “please do whatever makes you comfortable.”

Inside his head, Ducks was smiling. He had done his homework on Julia and knew exactly what her assignment was from the paper. He was two steps ahead of the young reporter. Unbeknownst to Julia, speakers in the office that played soft background music also played subliminal messages delivered within the tracks. Although Julia was not aware of it, those messages had been bombarding her ever since she arrived. Now that she was taping the interview, she would receive them over and over each time she reviewed the audio tape of the interview.

Candice, retreated to a chair in the corner just behind Julia. As she sat, Candice mentioned that Julia was a fan of the new perfume to which Ducks replied, “excellent, please call down and have the product team put some samples together for her that she can get before she leaves.” As Ducks issued these instructions, Julia could again catch a faint whiff of Candice’s perfume. It penetrated directly to her brain.

The interview went well with Julia relaxing more and more as questions and answers were exchanged. About thirty minutes into the interview Ducks said, “let’s take a short break for refreshments.”

“Water or tea, which would you prefer?” He waited for an answer.

“Water would be fine,” Julia answered as Candice called outside to get the refreshments sent in.

Julia was handed a bottle of water labeled, “Sensory Awakening” in bright pink letters with tropical flowers in the background.

“I have never heard of this brand,” Julia commented as she opened the bottle and poured it into her ice filled glass.

“Again, it is a test product,” Ducks replied. I think you will find it refreshing. Much like Smart Water, the name is mostly marketing. However, some of the herbal fragrances you will detect have been attributed to increased sensory perception. Personally, I don’t buy into it, but if it helps sell the product, why not.”

He looked past Julia to Candice and shot her a knowing smile as Julia sipped her drink.

“Now back to your questions,” Richard remarked looking at Julia.

For a second, the young reporter seemed unsure of what to say, like a deer caught in the headlights incapable of making a decision. She then gathered her wits, and continued on with the questions all the while growing more relaxed.

Ducks looked over at his foe and understood exactly what was happening to her. The water was special. It contained a blend of chemicals that relaxed the body and most importantly, the mind. As its name promised, Julia’s senses were awakened and as she sat there, she could almost feel her nipples harden inside of her bra. At the same time, she felt herself grow moist between her thighs and cursed herself for wearing only a thong. Despite her desire to remain professional, she could not help but think Richard Ducks was incredibly sexy.

“So, Mr. Ducks, what do you say to your critics who say you are sexist and exploit women?”

“Ahh, the million dollar question and the elephant in the room,” Ducks laughed. “I was wondering when you were going to get around to that question.” Looking at Julia, Ducks turned the tables. “Well, if I did everything attributed to me, I would not have time to run my companies.”

Julia nodded, but continued, “you still have not answered the question.”

Ducks nodded, “look around the company and all of the successful women here. Look at Candice behind you. She’s bright, articulate, beautiful and ambitious, do you really think she would work for a person with a stained reputation?”

Julia now felt on the defensive and was about to change the subject when Ducks added. “My proposition to you is come to Ducks Industries and spend 30 days with us and then write what you want to write. I think being here will be better then any interview.”

Julia did not hesitate, nodded her head and agreed.

“Perfect,” Ducks said, “you will start tomorrow.” He added given the travel time out here, many Senior Staff live on the compound. I would like you to stay here for the full immersive experience.”

“Candice,” Ducks looked to his Communications Director, “isn’t the suite across from you vacant?”

“Yes and it has just been remodeled. Would you like for me to have Julia stay there?”

Ducks nodded and said, “it is settled then, just bring what you will need for a month. Laundry and dry cleaning as well as meals are provided. I think you will write a much better article after experiencing our lifestyle for a short period of time.”

With that, Ducks shook Julia’s hand and left the room for a meeting. The young reporter was slow to get up feeling incredibly relaxed. She also realized how wet she was and did not want to embarrass herself in any way.

“Is he always like that,” Julia asked Candice as they took the elevator down.

Candice looked directly at her, “oh yes, he likes to take a hands on approach to almost everything.”

Walking Julia to her car, Candice gave her a warm hug whispering, “I think you will enjoy it here.” Breaking the hug, she added, “I will meet you here at 9AM to get you settled.”

That evening, Julia went over her notes and the taped interview. She listened to it twice unaware of the low background music with the embedded subliminal messages. She allowed her mind to wander for a moment over a glass of wine and could almost smell the wonderful scent of the perfume Candice was wearing as well as the fragrance of the refreshing water she consumed. As these thoughts invaded her mind, Julia realized her nipples were hardening just as they had in Ducks’ office. She languished in the feelings as she realized she again was growing wet. For a moment, Julia wondered why she was feeling aroused, but soon forgot it as she relaxed into the sensations, sipping her wine, and reliving the day.

Finally breaking herself from her daydreaming, Julia packed a suitcase, garnet bag and travel case. She looked at her clothes and felt underwhelmed. After what she saw at Ducks Industries Headquarters, she realized she was in a serious need of a fashion upgrade. Closing up her bags, she stripped out of her clothes and stepped into a warm shower.

The fine needle spray relaxed the young reporter as she again replayed the day’s events while thinking of what the next thirty days might have in store. Again, her mind drifted to Richard Ducks and how she felt in his office. The only word that she could use was aroused and did not understand why. Of course he was a handsome man and charming, but he was also one of the world’s biggest sexists. As she was running this through her head, the spray raked across her already firm nipples causing Julia to jump a little. Instead of pulling away, she leaned into the water, shut her eyes and luxuriated in the sensation. Without realizing it, her hands fell between her thighs and Julia started slowly stroking her already wet pussy, and it was not wet from the shower.

Julia’s eyes snapped wide open as a wave of arousal washed over her. What am I doing? That thought raced across her head and was quickly countered by a “It feels so good thought.” The reporter was beyond the point of no return and could not stop even if she wanted too. What her fingers were doing felt too good and for the first time in months, she masturbated. Julia heard moans break through the sound of the shower spray and realized they were her own. When she called out ,”OMG,” she came in a rush almost collapsing to the shower floor.

Recovering and getting out of the shower, Julia looked at herself in the mirror. She was flushed, her nipples were hard and her clit was swollen clearly evident peaking out from its hood. She whispered to no one, “my god, I must have needed that,” as she slipped into her pajamas and under the cover. Tomorrow morning would come early.

At 9 AM the following morning, Julia pulled into the parking lot at Ducks Industries. Candice was standing there waiting with a few staff members from the headquarters.

“This is Jim, he will get your car and bags to the living area. Your car will be in the underground garage with the keys left in your suite’s counter.” Julia nodded and quickly followed Candice into the building and then to her office.

“Here are a few forms we need to to sign given you will be with us for the next month.” Candice handed the folder to Julia.

Inside was a non-disclosure agreement that did not limit her story, but prohibited her from talking about products under development. Also included was a hold harmless agreement, a medical release and a personnel questioner all employees were required to fill out. Once complete, Candice took the folder back, reviewed the signatures and then handed Julia her company ID and security badge. With the badge, you will be able to log in to our network from any location for 30 days. You will not have access to file transfers without specific permission from me.

“Julia nodded” and laughed, “trust me, I have no need for huge files.”

Candice then walked her over to her suite.

“OMG, this is wonderful,” was all Julia could say as she walked through the newly refurbished 2 bedroom suite. “It even has a stocked bar.”

Candice smiled and repeated a phrase Julia would hear over and over, “Mr. Ducks believes in keeping his managers happy.” She added “you have multiple options for meals. You may cook in your suite as it has a fully equipped and stocked kitchen, or you may eat in the dining room on the first floor. The food is excellent.”

She then gave Julia a tour of the fitness/wellness facilities which included a gym, pool, steam and sauna and a facility called total relaxation. When Julia questioned what that was all about, Candice said, “you have to experience it to understand it.”

Heading back over to her office, Candice motioned for Julia to sit down and mentioned she had a delicate subject to address. Julia sat and waited for Candice to speak.

“Please don’t take this the wrong way, but Mr. Ducks expects his senior staff to dress and present themselves in a certain way. It is important for the image of the company.” When Candice paused, Julia nodded.

“Frankly,” Candice said, “we have a bit of work to do with you before you meet the Ducks’ standard.”

“If this is about my wardrobe,”Julia countered, “I know it is a little lacking.”

Candice smiled, “wardrobe, skin, overall appearance and demeanor, all need a little polishing.” The Director of Communications mentioned the word ‘image’ again and smiled as she saw Julia nod. “After all,” Candice said, whatever we do here is on Mr. Ducks’ tab and there is no expense to you and in the end, you get to keep it all.

Candice called in a young woman introduced as Gina who spoke with a slight Italian accent. “Gina is an excellent fashion and image coordinator and will assist you over the next few days in choices and settling in. I look forward to seeing you when she is done.”

Realizing she had just been dismissed, Julia followed Gina into another wing of the building where some “before” facial and head shots were taken. “It is always nice to compare before and after to see the transformation,” Gina mentioned.

“Have you ever worked with an image coordinator before,” Gina asked. Before getting a reply, she added “just leave it to me and trust my process.”

Again, Julia felt agreeable and nodded her head.

“Next, we need some precise measurements. Remove your clothes, put on the robe and step onto the scale for your height and weight.” When Julia showed a little hesitation, Gina laughed, “American’s and their modesty, remember I am from Europe and celebrate the body, now please remove your clothes.”

Julia removed her clothes folding them neatly in a pile.

“We will send them out to the laundry and they will come back to your room. Now here. Your skin is dry and you must hydrate before we can continue”. Gina handed the reporter a bottle of the Sensory Awakening water she had sampled the previous day. Opening the bottle, Julia almost inhaled it not realizing how thirsty she had become. When she finished, Gina had her step on a scale where her height and weight were recorded. Julia was then led to a booth, where she was told to step on the footprints and raise her arms over her head. “A computer will take a body scan and give us the exact measurements we need for your wardrobe.” She added, “Mr. Ducks must really like you as only our senior executives get such treatment.”

Stepping into the booth and shutting the door, Julia found the footprints illuminated on the floor. Placing her feet on each one, Julia found herself standing with her legs wide apart. She then put her hands over her head as instructed.

Gina’s voice came over a small speaker. “Now stand very still.”

Julia heard a small hissing sound followed by a beam that ran up and down her body. The beam moved in random patterns and after about two minutes stopped. A light came on and Gina’s voice announced, “you can put the robe back on now and exit the booth.”

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” Gina asked in a concerned voice.

Julia shook her head. “No I just have never had anything like that done before.”

“Well, the computer will create a 3D model of yourself that can be used by our design team to create specific clothes and looks for you.” She continued, “the scan and modeling is a piece of technology we are working on to help women find the perfect fit.”

Gina walked Julia into what looked like a spa. “This is Lea,” she said as she introduced a tall, beautiful, red haired woman. “She will handle your hair and cosmetics.” Lea looked the reporter over smiling and simply stated, “we will need the rest of the afternoon with Julia.” Looking at the clock, she said, “have someone pick her up at 5PM.

With that, Gina left the room and Lea said, “have you ever had a full body wax?” When Julia said no, she smiled, “well after today, you won’t say no anymore.” Julia introduced her to an aesthetician who quickly had her drinking another bottle of their water to hydrate. After waiting a few minutes, she had the reporter disrobe while Lea watched. She then had Julia get up on a table where she lay naked under some lights.

Julia’s mind must have drifted away because she thought she heard the aesthetician ask if they wanted a triangle, landing strip or bare.

Lea answered with one word, “bare.”

Julia felt warm wax being applied then pressure as cloth strips were placed on her body and then a quick, sharp pain as the hair was removed. Lea watched it all and told Julia, “remember, it does hurt a little as we are ripping the hair from your pussy, but you will love the look.”

Once Julia’s pussy and ass were done, Lea had them wax her underarms and legs. Within 30 minutes, it was over. “That,” she reminded Julia “was the worst part of the day.” Continuing, “you will not believe how much better you will feel being bare down there. In fact, you will feel sexy and sensual all the time.” She finished with, “it’s summer and being waxed sure makes you more confident when wearing a bikini.” When Julia mumbled she didn’t wear bikinis, Lea added, “I am sure you will change your mind about that over the next few weeks.

For the next three hours, Lea moved Julia from room to room where she received facials, body scrubs, and had her skin tested for the right makeup applications. She then had her hair cut, highlighted and styled, before moving to a makeup chair where another beautician applied makeup from a pallet specifically selected for her skin tones. It was only after the application that Julia was allowed to see herself.

Stunned would have been the best way to describe Julia’s reaction. Staring back at her was a beautiful woman who she hardly recognized as herself. “Isn’t it amazing how you can look when in the hands of professionals?”

Lea waited for an answer, but knew what it would be.

“I don’t even recognize myself,” Julia announced.

Getting out of her chair, Julia was escorted to the front of the area by Lea where Gina was waiting. Gina reinforced what had been done with a simple “amazing work once again.”

Gina now talked directly to Julia. “Image for senior staff is critical.” She walked her down the corridor to a room with her name on it. “Each morning, you will be here by 8am dressed only in a robe. A wardrobe and makeup team will take care of you after that and have you at work by 9AM.”

Julia had a puzzled look on her face and Gina laughed, “Mr. Ducks treats senior staff like rock stars, welcome to Ducks Industries.”

Gina walked Julia into her dressing room where a summer outfit consisting of a skirt, blouse and sandals were laid out for her. “Let’s see how these fit.”

Julia commented looking at the bra and panty sitting on the table, “this lingerie probably cost more then any outfit I own.”

Gina did not argue adding, “it just might.”

The clothes fit perfectly almost as if formed to Julia’s body.

“That’s amazing, “ Julia remarked. “I am impressed with the technology, everything fits perfectly.”

“You look amazing, now let’s get you over to the senior staff housing complex. You are to meet Candice for a drink.”

Walking into the ground floor lounge, Julia was again impressed. The decor was modern and not overstated, but the view of the bay was stunning. Candice was already there and had a drink for Julia already at her table.

“I ordered the Ducks Special, you have to try it.”

Julia took the drink handed to her, sipped it, smiled and said, “it is wonderful.”

“Well how was your first day? Did everything go as expected?” Candice waited for Julia to finish her sip of the drink.

“It was wonderful,” Julia admitted. “I was surprised. Does everyone get treated this way.”

“Just senior staff get the full treatment, but Mr. Ducks believes in keeping a happy and contented workforce.” She then added, “it makes managing things much easier.”

Julia finished her drink and Candice went to order her another. She motioned for the bartender to come over. “Mark, meet Julia, she will be with us for 30 days and I want you to take good care of her.”

Mark greeted Julia and then asked Candice if they needed another drink. “Well, it looks like Julia loved the special, so bring her another. I will have a white wine.” As Mark walked away, Candice commented, he’s cute and as you will find very friendly.”

When drinks arrived, Julia commented that she rarely had two drinks.

“Nonsense, these are ‘healthy drinks’ designed to relax you after a long day at the office and as you see, they taste great.” Candice then added a humorous warning, “but please don’t try and do any work after a few, as they do have an effect.”

Candice looked over to Mark and he nodded causing her to smile. Unseen by Julia, the second drink had a special additive that would not only cause Julia to relax, but be more open to suggestion and receptive to new ideas. The additive was a compound similar to what was in her bottled water, but much stronger. As Julia sipped, she could feel herself becoming more and more relaxed.

Finishing her drink, Candice escorted Julia back to her suite bidding her goodnight. As she hugged her at the door, Julia again caught a whiff of her perfume and again commented she loved the scent.

“I am glad you do as I think you will find a full compliment of the fragrance in your suite.” Candice smiled and mentioned over her shoulder, “I will see you in the morning.”

Walking through the door, Julia was again surprised. Her bags remained in the closet, still packed, instead, her closet was filled with new clothes and her drawers were filled with lingerie, nightgowns, swimsuits and workout clothes. The bathroom had everything she would need. “Wow,” she whispered, “they have thought of everything.”

In her suite, Candice called her boss, Richard Ducks, reporting on the day. “Yes, everything has gone well and as expected. She has three doses of the trial compound and one dose of the alcohol based compound.” We have delivered the perfume and perfume based products filled with the pheromones you selected. They are even in the soap and shampoo.

“Although I realize it is early, did you notice any difference?” Ducks waited for an answer.

“Our young reporter was much more agreeable and open as the day went on. By this evening, she was accepting of everything I was saying.” Candice could not see Ducks smiling on the other end of the phone.

Candice then called Gina simply saying “can you send over the file and data?”

Forty-five minutes later, Candice opened a file labeled Julia Howell. In the file we’re all of the test results, DNA sample results, body measurements and other background information. Flipping to the second tab, Candice saw the pictures of Julia taken and labeled “before.” The next tab had Julia’s nude pictures where she was standing getting a body screen. “Beautiful,” Candice whispered under her breath.

Across the hall, Julia was still exploring her suite unaware that images of her nude body were being examined by key staff members. She was also unaware that her suite was indeed special as it was remodeled with hidden cameras, speakers, and microphones. Nothing she did or said would be private. Julia was like a lab rat in the world of Ducks Industries. Additionally, anytime she played music or listened to a show, subliminal messages were pumped into the sound and filled her head.

Climbing into bed that night, Julia put on some soft music playing to a thunderstorm in the background. As she shut her eyes, the young reporter was unaware of the subtle programming taking place, programming that would have a dramatic impact on her life and career. As she slept, subliminal messages penetrated her mind and she dreamed for the first time in a long time. As Julia tossed and turned in bed, cameras recorded the not unexpected dream. As the images in her mind became more vivid and intense, the she threw back the covers revealing her long legs and bare thighs to the invading lens of the cameras. Juliet’s ballet styled gown was almost pulled up to her firm hips. It was not long before the reporter’s fingers found her excited sex and as Julia slept, she stroked. The cameras recorded all the subtle changes in her newly bared pussy.....it grew swollen, flushed and her clit peaked out from under its hood. Additionally, Julia’s pussy lips glistened with moisture as she became more and more lubricated with clear moisture quickly becoming a thicker, milky white fluid lubricating not only her sex, but her fingers. Then with a sharp cry, Julia came hard.

Her eyes flew open. It was a dream and it took her a few seconds to realize where she was sleeping. Looking down, Julia saw her gown up over her hips and her pussy open and aroused. There was a scent of arousal and sex in the air and in her mind, she knew what had happened. She had masturbated and Julia had never done it in her sleep or as part of a dream. The dream was so vivid and what shocked her was the central character......Richard Ducks.

Not being able to get back to sleep, Julia got up, slipped on a robe and after making coffee, reviewed her notes from the previous day. By 630, she showered, slipped on her robe, gathered some papers and headed across to her assigned dressing room. As she entered the building, she saw at least six other women heading to their own rooms. Looking around for Candice, she did not see her, so she headed to her room and opened the door.

Four people were waiting inside: a wardrobe specialist, a hair stylist, a makeup artist and a relaxation therapist. Julia greeted each and was honest when she said that she had never heard of a relaxation therapist.

The next hour was a whirl of activity. Julia had her hair styled, nails touched up, makeup applied and then spent 15 minutes with Cheryl, the relaxation therapist. While with Cheryl, everyone left the room, the lights were dimmed, candles were lit, and essential oils were placed under Julia’s nostrils so she could breathe in the scent. Cheryl placed a visor over Julia’s head and activated it telling her to relax. A series of swirls and patterns designed to capture her eyes appeared. Each had been tested and had an intended purpose. Within 5 minutes, the young reporter was in a trance like state. Cheryl, smiled and told her to be open to instructions from Candice and to loosen her personal inhibitions. She then added “you know Ducks Industries is a great place to work.” She concluded with the thought that “you will look forward to our sessions each morning.” Cheryl then woke Julia, removed the visor and brought back the team to finish preparing her for the day’s activities.

The dress selected from the wardrobe specialist was more expensive then anything Julia had ever worn. It fit her like a glove accenting her figure perfectly. For the first time in her life, Julia wore a garter and nylons. Gina stepped in and reminded her that “real women don’t wear pantyhose.” She then added, “besides, they make you feel sexy, don’t they.”

Julia found herself nodding her head. “You are right, I do feel sexy,” She mimicked Gina’s statement.

Finally, Julia received some perfume applied to the right spots on her body where her skin would warm it and surround her with the scent she had grown to love.

“You look wonderful,” Gina said as they walked to Candice’s office.

Candice looked up and smiled. “Wow, you look striking today.” She added, “today we will have you down in the studio observing a fashion shoot, Miriam, our studio head will take you under her wing.”

Thirty minutes later, she was in Miriam’s office. The studio head was a tall, striking red head in her early 40s. Her office was filled with photographs, fashion magazines and bolts of material. Miriam explained that for one of their men’s magazines they were in the middle of shooting a swimsuit issue. “We are not quite at the Sports Illustrated level, but we are close. She then walked her outside by the pool where models in various suits were being posed and photographed.

“Have you ever modeled?” Miriam asked the question and waited for a reply.

“No,” Julia shook her head, “I don’t have the body for it.”

“Nonsense,” Miriam retorted with a smile on her face, “I have an eye for talent and just looking at you and how you carry yourself, you have talent. It is untapped, but you have talent.”

“Carlo,” she called over to the photographer. “When you get a few minutes, please take some test shots of Julia here.”

Carlo looked over, smiled and said, “with pleasure, she looks like a beautiful woman.”

Julia felt a blush run across her body.

Fifteen minutes later and after consuming a bottle of Sensory Awakening water, Julia was in front of Carlo’s camera participating in some test shots as directed by Miriam.

“Just follow Carlo’s direction and have some fun,” Miriam coached her.

Julia felt herself relax and respond to Carlo’s commands. When he used terms like “very sexy,” she felt that way. When Carlo said “look seductively into the camera,” she did.

15 minutes later, Miriam was looking at the images produced. “Just as I suspected, she told her staff, she has talent and looks so innocent. The readers will love it.” Looking around the table, she asked “does anyone have any ideas?” A few were discussed and then her assistant said, “well, we are shooting swimsuits and our competition always does a painted on version. We have an body artist her today, why not have Julia be the canvas?”

Miriam thought about it for a minute and simply answered, “great idea.”

Dismissing the staff. She turned to her assistant. “Make sure she gets an herbal iced tea. Then I will discuss the idea with her.”

The assistant smiled knowing the effects of the tea. “Ok, give us about 20 minutes.

Twenty minutes later, Miriam was showing Julia her test shots. Experienced with the effects of the tea, Miriam could see how relaxed the reporter was and how her eyes although clear had a semi-glazed look. “We have decided Julia, for you to get the full experience, we need to include you in our swimsuit shoot.”

Julia protested, “but I am not a model.”

“Nonsense, Miriam countered, “look at these test shots. You have a fresh look and it is full of the conflicting reflections of innocence and sensuality.” She then simply said, “go with Denise and she will get you ready for our body painter and Carlo.”

“Body painter,” Julia questioned.

“Yes, we have a world famous artist who will use latex to body paint on your suit. Don’t worry, all the top models get it done and it is cutting edge in the world of fashion.” Miriam knew Julia was incapable of mental resistance as she left with Denise.

Denise led her to a side room where she simply said “please strip and put on this robe. Hair and makeup will be here in a minute to touch you up before the shoot.”

Thirty minutes later, Julia was walking out to a set wrapped in a robe. Her hair and makeup looked camera ready. Denise handed her over to Miriam who introduced her to Suzanne, the body artist.

“Have you ever been body painted before?”

Julia shook her head no.

“Well, just consider your body a blank canvas and I am the artist,” Suzanne said. “I will be using a combination of standard body paint and high grade body Mehron cosmetics. You will feel brushes, sponges and an air gun during the process. The most important thing for you is to relax and don’t move too much.”

Julia nodded her head in agreement. She still did not say anything causing Suzanne to say “you always have the most agreeable models. They take instructions well.”

Miriam smiled and simply said, “that is how Mr. Ducks likes them.”

A feeling of relaxation continued to sweep through Julia, instead of questioning what as going on or objecting in some way, she found herself agreeing with what anyone from Ducks Industry was saying. So, it was only natural that when Miriam told her to take off the robe and stand still with her legs wide apart, Julia did as directed.

“There you go Suzanne, an innocent, blank canvas. Have fun and we will be photographing through the process.” Miriam then turned to Carlo whispering, “make sure you get some good before shots, you never know when we might use them.”

Carlo nodded and began snapping digital pictures of the young and now naked reporter. Julia for her part followed his instructions and the instruction of Suzanne without hesitation causing both to comment, “Julia will make an excellent model, she might be in the wrong profession.”

Julia stood still only moving to assume various positions that Suzanne directed as she worked to apply the paint. When it came time to paint Julia’s breasts, Suzanne softly rubbed the tip of the brush over the reporter’s nipples causing them to enlarge and grow firm. “We need these erect for painting,” she commented. Julia nodded, but could not help blushing as a shot of arousal raced through her breasts. He blush and reaction was not lost on Miriam.

“Carlo, capture her innocent blush and reaction.” Miriam looked at the photographer who was already doing as she asked.

When it came time to paint near her pussy and clit, Suzanne switched to a small spray gun. “I am sorry if this seems stimulating,” she mentioned to Julia, “there is no way to paint your sex without causing some form of arousal.”

Julia again blushed, but nodded.

Miriam added, “I am sure Julia won’t object to a little stimulation.”

Suzanne, smiled and for the next twenty minutes slowly tortured the young reporter with fine brush strokes and small burst of paint infused air over her clit. Julia tried to remain calm, but it was evident to all that she was becoming aroused. Her body quivered each time a layer of paint was applied and Suzanne working close to her skin could see small droplets of lubricating moisture forming on her pussy. She looked up to Miriam and smiled saying these pictures will be special.

Finally they were done and Julia was transformed into a work of body art. Carlo took additional pictures and the magazine staff insured what they had was all they needed before Julia was allowed to shower and get dressed. She felt exhausted as the shoot drained her. As she changed Miriam and Candice were reviewing the pictures of the young reporter...”beautiful and sexy” were terms used often to describe the work. Candice added, “she may not have a job in the journalism field after these get published, but she has a home at Ducks Industries.

And so it went the first week. Each day she was dressed in more and more daring fashions exposing more and more of her body to view. Julia seemed oblivious to her transformation and was agreeable to everything mentioned by the Ducks’ team. Twice that week, she found herself in front of the camera. Because of the slow conditioning she received, Julia thought being in front of the camera was exciting, arousing and fun.

Candice smiled watching her progress. “It seems our young guest has an exhibitionist streak.”

Each day everything that Julia drank was enhanced with Ducks’ special chemicals. Each night, her mind was subjected to more and more subliminal messages. Each morning, her relaxation therapy sessions became longer and longer. Julia’s soap, body lotion and perfume all contained the scent she loved which was from a series of compounds designed to eliminate any resistance.

Richard Ducks received daily reports and each one brought a smile to his face.

Week Two brought Julia into the research and product development area of the company. She was introduced to Dr. Emma Truegood, head of research. After introductions, Emma explained the nature of the latest research. “We are working on sonic pulses and how they can be used to relax and/or stimulate muscles and aid in their recovery.” Julia made the comment “wow, where was this when I was swimming in college? We could have used this all the time.”

Dr. Truegood smiled, “well Julia, you will swim for us and we will see what you think of it after workouts this week. Would you like to be out human test dummy?”

Julia laughed, “well how about human tester and we skip the dummy part?”

“Deal,” Dr. Truegood said with a grin.

That afternoon, Julia was in the pool. Ducks Industries provided her with the latest prototype competition suit that fit her with a second skin look. Given the compression technology used, Julia needed help getting into the suit. She was amazed at how good it felt once in the water. Lap after lap, turn after turn, Julia powered through the workout impressing those watching.

Candice observing from an elevated viewing window commented, “Wow, to be that young and fit again. Please tell Mr. Ducks that he might want to observe this on his private video feed.”

When the workout was over, Dr. Truegood team moved Julia to the treatment facility where various sonic devices were tried on her body. All Julia could feel was a slight “pulse” as she described it. The pulse rippled down into her muscles aiding the recovery process. When the sonic device was placed near her lower spine, Julia could feel pleasant sensations ripple into her pussy. Laying there, she was starting to get aroused, but said nothing.

Dr. Truegood watching the monitors smiled and looked to Candice. “As you can see, the pulse is strong enough to penetrate the body and produce sexual stimulation on the anterior side. Given the stimulation is coming from deep within the body, the patient is confused about what she is feeling.”

Candice smiled, “so we are successful.” Emma nodded, adding, “we will do more test using Julia this week.” She then said “and our young reporter still does not know she is testing the next generation sex toy.” Both women laughed.

The following day, Julia was told after her swim, she would be using what they called a sonic chair. “Again, it is a prototype, but we see this being used in hospitals and clinics if successful.” Julia nodded as if she understood, but understanding was getting harder and harder as she spent more time at Ducks Industries.

“Shall I change out of my tech suit,” Julia asked.

Emma shook her head. “No, we are also testing the materials in the suit as conductors for sonic pulses, so please keep it on.”

Julia walked over and sat in the chair. It reminded her of an expensive massage chair. It was deep and almost seemed to surround the young tester as she settled into it. To Julia’s surprise, straps extended from the chair and were secured by technicians holding her arms, legs and chest in place. When she looked at Emma with a questioning gaze, the lab director smiled, “don’t worry, we just need to insure your body remains in the correct position as we conduct the tests.”

“Are you comfortable Julia?” While waiting for a reply, Emma made some final checks.

Julia just nodded her head.

“Ok dear, we will be leaving the room and dimming the lights, soft music will play in the background. Just let your body relax. The sonic pulses will start small but build in intensity. The entire cycle takes thirty minutes.” Emma looked down at Julia smiling. “You should find this enjoyable.”

With that, the staff dimmed the lights, turned on the music with embedded subliminal messages and started the chair’s programming.

At first Julia felt nothing although she had to admit the chair was very comfortable. Then the pulses started. Gentle at first, but clearly growing more pronounced. The strange thing about sonic pulses is they raced through the body making you believe that you were being massaged from the inside. Instead of just working on one area of the body at a time, the entire chair directed pulses into Julia’s body.

Within ten minutes, Julia noticed something else, she was becoming aroused. The pulses massaged her breasts, ass and pelvic area. Her nipples had hardened and her pussy grew wet. Even her G Spot could not escape the waves flowing through her body. Julia was getting embarrassed and called out for the staff to either stop the test or to turn down the pulses. No one answered. Trying to move her arms and legs proved impossible and now not only was the intensity of the pulses growing, but so was the frequency.

The staff observing could see how overwhelmed the reporter’s senses were becoming.

“It is a new sensation and experience and you cannot block it out in any way,” Emma said. “Just look how fear and confusion are being replaced by arousal in her eyes and face.”

She was right, on the monitors, which were recording everything, Julia was rapidly losing control. Her hips were trying to move, but could not and her vital signs all pointed to increased arousal heading toward orgasm. Julia had stopped yelling and now just a series of moans came from her mouth. As the staff watched, The reporter shouted, “OMG,” and clearly had a large orgasm. Unlike a human lover, the chair did not grow tired and just followed its programming. As soon as one orgasm ended another was building. Julia was on an orgasmic rollercoaster, riding waves and waves of pleasure. Her mind shut down and her body just responded to the pulses racing through it.

After 30 minutes a chime sounded and the chair stilled. Julia did not even hear the door open or the staff enter. The room smelled of sex and arousal. After being helped from the chair, Julia could only mumble, “OMG. That was intense, what is happening to me.?”

Emma smiled and said, “you are experiencing cutting edge technology far before it reaches the market.” She then added, “we developed the chair for therapeutic purposes, but after today, we see it has other purposes.”

Julia went back to her room and fell asleep as soft music invaded her mind. She would sleep through the night until morning. While she slept, Richard Ducks met with Candice, Gina, Emma and their team.

“From the reports I am reading, our reporter is progressing nicely.” Ducks looked around the table smiling at the female staff. You all do wonderful work.” He then added, “it almost reminds me of the day each of you underwent similar treatments and joined our happy family.”

He then hit a remote on the table and each woman’s eyes glazed over in arousal as small sonic pulses shot from their chairs into their body. “Just a small reward for doing such a good job. I can see the “sonic wave lingerie” each of you wears will be a hit in the market. It is a great conduit.”

As he watched one after the other of his female senior managers orgasmed in front of him. None were embarrassed and all thanked him for his comments and rewards. When they left the office, Ducks walked across the hall into a board room where investors and senior male managers were present having watched the day’s activities. All were impressed.

“Seeing is believing,” one said. “I am not sure how you do it, but you control some of the best female minds in the country right now.”

“Let’s not forget,” Ducks chuckled, “all of them, every one was a feminist and hated both me and my corporation. Now look at them.”

Ducks then smiled, “and we will all make a fortune off of their work.” He looked around the room, “as you see with our young reporter, give me thirty days with any woman and we can transform them into anything we want.”

“Can I send you my wife,” an investor in the corner laughed.

“For enough money, you can send me anyone.” Ducks countered.

The following day for Julia was a repeat of the previous morning: a swim followed by a chair session. This time, however, the chair was set for a 45 minute cycle. The results were the same as orgasm after orgasm flowed through the young reporter. She was again filmed and it was 45 minutes of pure arousal. After the session, Julia was taken back to the photo studio where she participated in a lingerie shoot promoting “Sonic Wave Lingerie.” The tag line was a simple “Catch the Wave—— Sonic Wave.” Gina smiled as Julia did not even hesitate modeling in front of the camera. “You are a natural,” she told the reporter.

By the end of the week, Julia was up to 90 minutes in the chair and looked forward to being tightly strapped down. Those watching could almost see her arousal build as the straps were placed on her body securing her to the sonic chair. By now, Ducks also had hours of useable footage of the beautiful and young Julia being transformed into a screaming nymphomaniac in the chair wanting only to ride the next orgasm to completion. Additionally. Julia’s sleep routine had been altered: a visor had been added and each night a new program stimulated her brain. The following week would determine if the programming was effective.

On Monday evening, Candice approached Julia in the ground floor lounge of the housing complex. “How are things going,” she asked.

Julia smiled and seemed happy, “great Candice, never better.”

Julia then inhaled a large whiff of Candice’s perfume and for the first time, felt a wave of passion wash over her body. As it did, she looked to the corporate communications director commenting that she looked extremely attractive tonight.

“I am glad you noticed, it is a new fashion line we are coming out with.” Candice then looked down at Julia mentioning, “and don’t you have a daring look on tonight.” Julia almost blushed, she was wearing a short skirt and semi sheer blouse that accented her legs and breasts. It was a look she would have never tried weeks before, but now she was very comfortable in it.

Candice sat down across from from Julia and ordered both of them drinks. As she finished talking to the waiter, she leaned forward across the table providing Julia a good view of her breasts as her blouse gapped away from her body. Julia could see that she was wearing a lacy demi bra. As she made this intentional move, Candice watched Julia’s eyes as they ogled her body. Candice was fully aware that the subliminal messages delivered each night had slowly prepared Julia to accept a female—female relationship. If the programming was successful, the young reporter was now a true bisexual. It was a new reality that Julia was about to discover for herself.

As they sipped their drinks, Candice asked Julia what she thought of the photo shoots and body painting. It was clear from the responses that the young woman’s inhibitions were shattering. In fact, when Julia used the term “arousing,” Candice smiled and pressed her on the answer.

“That is an interesting response, may I ask was was arousing about the sessions?” Candice sipped her drink waiting for a reply to her question. She could see Julia hesitating as she framed a response.

“For some reason, I had the image of being displayed in a beautiful manner for others to see and that idea aroused me.” Julia answered slowly and continued explaining her use of the word. “In my mind listening to the commands of Carlo, Suzanne and you added to the sensation. You all seemed to hold almost a power over me.”

Candice whispered across the table, “maybe I do hold a magical power over you.”

Julia smiled and replied in a soft whisper, “and if you did, what would you do?”

“Maybe I would have a few drinks with you and then take you back to my suite where I would intimately explore your body. Of course that all depends on my ability to harness this magical power.”

Candice could see the seed she planted in the reporter’s mind sprout and increasing arousal take hold. When she finally invited Julia back to her suite to see some pieces in the new fashion line, the enthralled woman quickly agreed.

Candice modeled a few of the new pieces for Julia who commented that they made her look very sexy. “Speaking of sexy,” Candice added, “I remember telling you that I was going to explore every inch of your body. There is nothing better than a massage to make that happen.”

Julia was a little surprised but in a compliant mood given the two drinks she had been served. When told to remove her clothes and hop up on the massage table in Candice’s suite, she quickly complied. As Julia was getting undressed, Candice dimmed the lights, turned on some soft music, and lit some scent infused candles that filled the room with the scent Julia loved. Candice then slipped into a sheer wrap, placed some droplets of perfume on key spots on her body and waited for Julia to get on the table.

What Julia did not know is Candice activated a bank of hidden cameras and the entire session was being recorded. Turning around, Candice found the reporter naked, face down on the table. Candice walked over and slipped a round pillow under Julia’s pelvis and soon started spreading scented oil over her soft innocent body. Julia had never had a full body massage. The closest she had come was shoulder and arm massages from trainer while swimming in college and an occasional facial. This was totally different.

Candice walked to the head of the table and put her hands on Julia’s shoulders and bending forward whispered, “just relax.” She then applied the warm, scented body oil in long slow strokes making sure the reporter felt her touch on each stroke for as long as possible. The communications director could almost feel Julia relax more and more with each stroke. She also knew the images flashed in her visor each night prepared the reporter for every stroke and move Candice had planned in her mind.

Moving to the opposite end of the table, Candice used the same long strokes on Julia’s swimmers legs. Candice noticed how firm and toned they were and luxuriated in the feeling of her fingers gliding over the soft skin. She could feel herself getting aroused just as she hoped Julia was at that very moment. Moving to the center of the table, Candice drizzled warm oil over the back of Julia’s thighs and buttocks.

Laying there, Julia could almost feel the individual droplets of oils run down her body as Candice applied it. She felt Candice’s hands move her legs apart and offered no resistance as small strokes on her upper thighs soon followed. When Candice’s fingers brushed against her sensitive pussy lips, Julia could not stifle a small moan and a quiver. The response brought a smile to her masseuse’s face. Both women knew the next strokes would touch areas on Julia’s body never touched by a woman before and that thought fueled their combined arousal even more.

Candice allowed her fingers to linger on Julia’s exposed pussy before slowly moving up to her clit spreading her open as she did. The tips of her fingers circled the clit, now exposed and swollen, before moving back to their starting position. She then repeated the same stroke over and over sensing her partner’s growing arousal. She deliberately did not attempt to penetrate the reporter waiting instead until Julia’s hip movement betrayed her readiness for more.

She did not have long to wait. Laying there, Julia languished in the soft caresses of her most intimate spots. She felt her body open to the other woman’s touch, a touch she was unprepared for. It was soft, sensual, focused and elicited the desired physical response. When Julia whispered, “That’s it, just let go,” she did. Without thinking, Julia’s hips moved to meet Candice’s strokes. Soft moans escaped her lips. She was ready.

Candice looked down at the younger woman and felt pure arousal. She realized Julia was new to this and she was the first. Slowly slipping her fingers through the growing wetness, Candice allowed her index finger to slip slowly into her partner. Julia immediately moaned and moved her hips upward taking more of the penetrating digit. Candice could feel the reporter’s pussy tighten around her finger as she slowly moved it back and forth. As she continued to move her finger back and forth, Candice leaned forward and whispered, “good Girl” into Julia’s ear. She was positive that she felt Julia’s pussy quiver as she whispered the words.

The communications director looked up insuring the red lights were still blinking on the cameras before continuing. Julia’s breathing was ragged and her hands grasped the linens covering the table tightly as Candice slowly introduced a second finger into the waiting pussy. As she did, Candice slipped her other hand under Julia’s elevated pelvis and finding her clit, slowly began to circle it. The combination of two fingers and direct clit stimulation overwhelmed the reporter’s senses and she cried out as an orgasm swept through her. As she did, Candice felt her own body quiver and grow wet as her arousal continued to increase.

Walking back to the head of the table, Candice bent down and whispered, “time to turn over,” and Julia did exposing the front of her body to Candice’s eyes and touch. Candice noticed Julia’s eyes were shut as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. She took her fingers,recently in the reports pussy and still glistening with her juices, and slid them under Julia’s nose whispering “smell your arousal.” She could see Julia inhale deeply. She then took the same two fingers and placed them on Julia’s lips whispering, “taste yourself.” She watched as Julia’s tongue snaked out circling the two fingers before slowly sucking them clean.

Julia now felt warm oil drizzle all over her body from her shoulders, to her breasts, to her pussy to her thighs and feet. The oil was slowly massaged into her skin by Candice. Moans escaped Julia’s lips when Candice payed particular attention to the young reporters breasts and nipples.

“OMG that is so good,” Julia almost moaned loudly into Candice’s ear as she continued to massage the reporter’s body.

“You like that don’t you,” Candice asked as she squeezed tightly on an exposed nipple.

Her answer was just a loud moan.

Trailing her fingers lower, it was not long before she was slipping one slowly into Julia’s pussy while her other hand massaged the captive clit. As she did, Julia’s eyes flew open wide with excitement and lust. “OMG, please,” was all she said as she watched Candice slip out of her sheer wrap. Candice leaned forward from the top of the table allowing her hands to use long strokes to stimulate her traineee. As she leaned forward trying to reach lower on Julia’s body, Candice’s breasts fell onto the reporter’s chest. Breast touched breast, nipple stimulated nipple as both woman pressed together. The oil on Julia’s body transferred easily to Candice as slick skin slid over slick skin. When Candice let her two fingers slip into Julia’s pussy, both women moaned.

Candice curled her fingers and applied upward pressure continuing her massage. At the same time, her free hand massaged the young woman’s clit. Julia’s hips rose and fell with each movement of the fingers and the more she moved, the more pressure Candice applied. Julia was now out of control, her body moving in a frenzy as Candice’s fingers moved faster and faster applying more and more upward pressure. Then it happened, just as Candice desired. Julia orgasmed loudly squirting clear fluids for the first time in her life. The faster Candice stroked her, the more she squirted encouraged by Candice’s voice whispering, “let it go.”

Julia lay there aroused, slightly confused by what just happened and somewhat embarrassed.

“Something like that has never happened to me before.”

Candice smiled, “that is the difference between a man and a woman touching you, a woman knows all the right spots and is much more intuned with your body and responses. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.”

With that, she took Julia’s hand and led her into the bedroom, where they both collapsed in a lover’s embrace. Julia let herself again be swept away under a flurry of well placed kisses and touches and when she she felt Candice’s kisses slowly trailing down her body, she slowly opened her legs allowing her lover easy access. Candice did not hesitate and soon was licking, kissing and sucking Julia’s pussy with a passion that ignited the young journalist’s mind. When Candice moved her hips around on the bed, Julia instinctively reached out and pulled them to her lips allowing her tongue to slide into Candice’s pussy. She tasted another woman for the first time.

Neither woman stopped as they became more and more aroused and when Candice locked Julia’s clit between her teeth teasing it with the tip of her tongue, her young lover did the same to her. Each woman drove the other to new heights of pleasure and when Julia arched her back and moaned as an orgasm swept through her, Candice was not far behind and she too exploded.

Basking in the afterglow, Candice realized there would be some great footage for a new video dealing with Julias transformation.

She smiled at the young reporter and mentioned, “and you still have two weeks to go.”