The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ginger-Snapped

by Kota

Part 2

Two weeks passed and I continued having blackouts, waking up with my cock rock hard having been watching porn with ginger guys. Waking up at two in the morning on the treadmill in the gym, that one was scary and kept happening. Apparently I’ve taken to sleepwalking to the gym and working out. I’d finally passed the healing period for my piercings and none had rejected so that was nice, kept shaving my crotch and stopped shaving my face. I would keep it trimmed at a nice scruff, it made me look rugged along with my piercings and tats. I had to admit I looked good and my abs were starting to become more defined as well as my chest and arms. I had to admit I was really starting like the new changes but I was worried about my blackouts, so I tried going to the clinic but before I opened the door to walk inside, I blacked out and woke up in my dorm watching porn and slowly stroking myself. I went to the library to do research on it and that time I woke up in the gym working out.

At the moment I was sitting in my dorm studying when Nico walked in and pulled my chair out from under my desk and spun me around to face him.

“Dude what the hell?” I said surprised.

“We need to talk, this whole thing you’ve got going on is creeping me out. You’ve pierced your nipples, gotten tatted on your crotch and your dick, and you’ve pierced your dick too. Not to mention the getting up in the middle of the night to work out. I followed you the other night and it was like you didn’t know me. You just said you had to go to the gym and then you pushed me out of the way. So what’s going on?”

“I don’t know.” I said quietly, “I keep blacking out, I don’t know what’s happening to me. I like the tats and my piercings and my hair but this is not something I would have ever done before.”

“I know, dude.” He said and sat back in his chair. We sat there for a few moments in silence before he finally stood up.

“Look dude, I’m going to talk to someone I know and see what I can find out.” Nico said and walked to the door, I just nodded and sat there. Next thing I knew I was standing by my bed with my cell phone in my hand. I looked at the display and it was off, I unlocked it and didn’t see any missed calls or that I had called anyone else. I put the phone down and went back to studying. Nico returned later not having anything yet but he was still working on it. We watched some tv for awhile before both of us finally turning in for the night. I drifted off to sleep and slept soundly before finally feeling my eyes pop open on their own. I looked at the clock and saw it showed 2:00 a.m. I threw back the covers and put on my glasses. I grabbed my robe and put it on and quietly left the room, I walked down the stairs to the side door and opened it. In walked a tall red haired man with a scruffy beard, he leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back.

“I’ve missed you, my boy.” He told me and slipped a ring on his finger and my memories came flooding back. I smiled and answered

“I’ve missed you too, Austin.” He smiled and cupped my cheek.

“So tell me what’s going on?” He asked and I told him all about my roommate’s suspicions and how I was doing all the workouts like he asked.

“Well we’ll deal with this Nico later. Why don’t you show me your progress?” He asked. And I untied my robe revealing my body, clad only in boxers, he smiled and reached out and touched the tattoo over my heart, which glowed red with his touch and I moaned as my body was washed in pleasure. My cock went completely hard and poked out of the fly of my boxers.

“That’s my boy.” Austin said and then flicked my nipple which made my cock twitch. Then he grabbed my cock and looked at the piercing there and played with it which made me moan again.

“Soon my boy, very soon we’ll be together like you want in the meantime why don’t you show me how you play with that cock when you think of me.” I nodded and wrapped my hand around my shaft and started to slowly move my hand up and down. I used my other hand to play with both my nipples as I picked up the pace of my hand. I felt Austin move to stand behind me and run his hand up my torso to grab the nipple I was currently playing with, my knees buckled at his touch and I felt his other hand move to hover at the head of my cock. He moved the hand playing with my nipple to the tattoo over my heart and touched it then whispered in my ear.

“Cum” and I groaned as I shot my load into his outstretched hand, he caught every shot that escaped my cock as I emptied my balls. He moved from around me and slowly licked my cum from his hand as he looked into my eyes.

“So tasty” he said smiling and then wiped his hand on my robe.

“I’ll deal with Nico tomorrow, for now go back to bed and as always forget what happened here.” He said and then walked out the door. I closed my robe and walked back to my room and got back into bed.

I woke up the next morning and Nico was gone, I got up and went to take a shower. I cleaned up trimmed my pubes and beard and then stepped out to get dressed. I had just finished getting dressed when Nico barreled into the room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

“Dude what the hell?” I asked

“Here, take this” He said and shoved something into my hand. I looked at it and saw my graduation ring, as I stared at it, a haze lifted from my mind and I could remember everything that had happened. I got dizzy and fell down sitting on my bed.

“Son of a bitch” I said. Nico sighed and sat down beside me.

“I know, dude”

“How’d you get this back?”

“I saw you last night and I recognized him, I’ve seen him at the gym. I saw him this morning and I went through his locker while he was in the shower and I found it.”

“How did you know?”

“You told me everything, thanks to this.” Nico said, stood up to walk across the room and then pulled a small doll out of his dresser.

“Is that a voodoo doll?” I asked.

“Yea, I went to Gran, she’s a voodoo priestess. I told her what was going on and she gave me this and told me to attach a piece of you to it, and then I could make you tell me what was going on. She figured you were under some kind of spell, it took me a while to piece things together because even with this you weren’t cooperating but I figured it out. That guy, Austin stole your soul and put it in the ring and with it could control your body.” He said

My head swam with the information, I had no idea what to do, it was all just too weird. I opened my nightstand cabinet and unlocked my safe and put the ring in there, so at least it and I were safe.

“That’s a good idea” Nico said and I nodded. I looked at the doll and remembered what I knew about voodoo, I didn’t see any hair on the doll that looked like mine.

“So what did you do for the doll? I don’t see any hair.”

“Oh, yeah well I couldn’t get any hair so I had to use something else.” Nico said blushing.

“What?” I asked

“Well you’ve kinda been leaving your dirty underwear around after you jerked off and it was the only thing around, so I used some of your cum.” I felt my jaw drop at his words and just stared at him.

“Dude I’m sorry but what else could I do?” he babbled. I calmed myself down and stood up and put my hand on his shoulder.

“It’s ok, I appreciate it man. So now that it’s all done, can I have the doll?” I asked not wanting him to continue having control over me. I reached for it and he pulled it back and stepped away from me.

“Dude” I said.

“Eh I think I’m gonna keep this, I’ve always been a little curious.” He said with a little smirk. I wasn’t taking any chances, so I charged him but just before I reached him, he whispered something to the doll and my body froze mid-motion. My arm outstretched just about to reach the doll, no matter what I tried I couldn’t move my arm and then suddenly it dropped to my side and my legs moved side by side so that I was standing at attention in front of Nico.

“That’s better, now this is how it’s going to be Danny boy. You’re going to start taking care of me. Cleaning my part of the room, doing my laundry, anything and everything I want whenever I want.” He said and I felt my head nod in response which made him smile.

“This is gonna be awesome”, he said “Close your eyes” and I did and I heard him move and I felt the pressure holding me still fade away and then I could open my eyes. I looked around and saw that Nico had hidden the doll, he was holding his laundry basked and he held it out to me.

“Ok, go wash these for me and then you can go get me some lunch.” He said and I wanted to tell him to fuck off but my hands reached out to take the basket and I started walking toward the door.

“You’re an asshole, you know that?” I said angrily.

“Yep and you’re my little house bitch, so show some respect.” He said and I suddenly felt the ‘fuck you’ that I was about to say to him die in my throat. I kept walking and went down to the laundry room to wash his clothes. ‘This is great’ I thought, ‘traded one captor for another’. As I washed Nico’s nasty dirty clothes, I thought of how I can get that doll away from him. I finished the clothes, folded them and started walking back to our room. As I walked inside, I say Nico sitting in his chair watching Tv, in just his boxers and his hand was in them slowly stroking himself.

“Hey glad you’re back” he said as I set the basket on his bed. I turned to look at him and he pulled his boxers down and his cock plopped out.

“Suck me off before you go get some lunch.” Part of me was shocked that he was proposing this, even though I’d always wanted to suck him off.

“Dude, thought you were straight.” I said as I knelt down in front of him.

“Yea, but I’m horny and a mouth’s a mouth” He said and then I was leaning down and taking him into my mouth. He was big but not the biggest I’d ever sucked. I kept myself only halfway down his shaft and then pulled back to swirl my tongue around his cockhead. I pulled off his dick and then swiped my tongue along the underside of his dick from the base to the head. He shivered and then I leant down and licked each of his big black balls as I slowly stroked his shaft with my hand.

“Oh fuck, dude.” I heard him say, and then I moved back to his dick and sucked it down to the base. He cried out and his hips thrusted up, I waited a few moments and then started bobbing my head up and down his shaft. He must have been really horny because it didn’t take long before he was shooting his load into my mouth with a cry and a curse. I pulled off his softening dick and with a mouth full of cum I looked him in his face ready to spit his cum at him and he looked at me and said,

“Swallow” and I fucking did. I swallowed and scowled at him, and the fucker laughed.

“That was great. Now go get me some lunch.” And I stood up and walked out of the room. I didn’t know what I was going to do but I had to something.