The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ginger-Snapped

by Kota

I wish that I could explain what happened, the how and why but all I know is what happened so here’s my story. I was walking home from yet another disappointing date. The guy was nice looking but he was so totally arrogant, thinking he was top dog and god’s gift to gay men. I was walking through the quad to where my dorm was on campus. I’m a grad student here at the university, studying Poly-Sci, I should have been given my own room but due to overcrowding I had to get a dorm with a roommate for my first year. My roommate’s nice, his name’s Nico he’s a tall black guy with short dreads and slight goatee. He’s a really good looking guy, it’s just too bad he’s straight. We were lucky enough to get a dorm with its own bathroom and I’ve seen him come out of the shower and Damn he’s got a slender body with defined abs that leads down to a long uncut cock, with huge balls. He keeps his pubes trimmed so is dick is shown in all its glory. He might be straight but he loves to walk around the room either naked or with just boxers on and even then his dick is peeking through the fly. I know he does it to tease me and for the attention and I’m not going to complain. As for me, I’m white with coal black hair that goes down to just below my ears and a medium build. I try to work out as much as I can when not studying for class.

I was so deep in thought as I walked that I ran smack into another guy who was walking as well. I fell back and immediately started apologizing.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” I said as I reached for my glasses on the ground.

“That’s ok, I wasn’t looking where I was going either.” An Irish accented voice said. I slipped my glasses on and looked up to see a red-headed god looking down at me. He was tall with bright red hair that went down to his shoulders and dark eyes with a scruffy red beard. I could tell he must work out often because his shoulders were broad and defined and his shirt was tight over his abs. He smiled and reached down to help me up, I took his hand and stood up and dusted myself off.

“That’s ok” I stuttered nervously.

“I’m Austin, I just moved here from Ireland.” He said extending his hand. I took it and we shook.

“I’m Dan nice to meet you.” I said, he let my hand go and I kept my head down not able to look him in the eye from embarrassment. I had my hands in front of my crotch trying to hide the start of a hard-on that had began when I first heard his voice. I’ve always had a thing for Irish guys and red-heads too.

“You’re really cute. I think I’m going to keep you.” I heard him say and I looked up and started to back up a bit because that was a pretty weird thing to say.

“Uh I think I’m going to go now.” I said and turned to leave but suddenly his hand was right in my eyeline and he snapped his fingers and started moving his hand toward his face. My eyes followed the movement and he extended two fingers and pointed them at his eyes. My sight followed the movement and my eyes locked onto his.

“That’s it. Just look into my eyes.” I did as he said and stared into his eyes. As I stared I started to feel everything else drain away. The only thing that I could focus on was his eyes and his voice. I suddenly could start feeling my thoughts flowing out of me. It was almost as if everything I was was being pulled out of me by his eyes.

“Do you have any jewelry?” He asked and I felt my head nod in response.

“You want to give it to me” and I found suddenly that I wanted nothing more than to give him the graduation ring on my right hand. I felt my left hand move over and slip it off and then suddenly it was holding it out to Austin.

“You’re giving me this willing?” He asked and I nodded in response. As he took it from my hand he brought it up to his lips and kissed it. When he did I felt myself empty out of my eyes until there was nothing left. I watched as he slipped it onto his hand and as it settled into place, he smiled and

SNAP

There was a great noise in my mind like he had snapped his fingers but he hadn’t, and with the noise and him putting on my ring the entire world shifted and Austin became everything I saw, heard, and cared about. Nothing else mattered but him, nothing else existed but him. I found I could look away from his eyes but I didn’t want to, I saw him smile big and I smiled in return because I knew that’s what he wanted.

“You’re mine now.” He said and I knew he wanted an answer and I knew what answer he wanted.

“Yes” I said in a hollow voice. He smiled broader and I felt my cock go completely hard. He turned and started walking and I followed behind because I knew that’s what he wanted. Somehow I could feel his desires and wants and my cock twitched with arousal. I followed him in total anticipation for what he was going to do to me.

I woke up in my room, sitting at my desk, I picked my head up and saw that my laptop was open to nothing but porn. Pictures and videos were playing and everything was with red-headed guys, ‘gingers’ my mind supplied for me. I closed the browser and then shut my laptop lid. I stood up and felt the dried cum that covered my crotch and torso. I balked for a moment and thanked whoever was listening that Nico was spending the night with his latest conquest, I mean girlfriend, I walked over to the bathroom and started the shower. As I did my morning business, I thought of what happened yesterday and couldn’t remember anything after leaving my date. Everything after walking in the quad was a total blank, I shook the last few drops of urine from my cock and stepped into the shower.

I finished my shower and stepped up to the mirror, I grabbed my shaving cream and lathered up my face to remove the 5 o’clock shadow that had started to form. I grabbed my razor and rinsed it under the faucet and moved to make the first swipe across my cheek when suddenly my hand froze. I stared into the mirror as my hand hovered above my face. Suddenly as if on autopilot I set the razor down and grabbed my towel, I wiped all the shaving cream off my face. I stared at myself in the mirror for what seemed like forever and then out of nowhere I looked down at my crotch. As I looked at my trimmed dark pubes, I had a sudden urge to shave them off. I looked over to the shelf that I knew Nico used to trim his crotch and I grabbed it and plugged it in. I clicked it on and started clipping the hair off with singular focus, after it was all gone I grabbed the shaving cream and after putting a new blade in my razor I shaved my crotch bare. I trimmed my balls and ass with the little trimming scissors Nico had and once done I cleaned everything up and put it away and then walked out into my room and started getting dressed. I went to slip some boxer-briefs on but stopped, I threw them back into the drawer and looked over the room. My eyes landed on Nico’s dresser and I walked over to it, I opened the drawer I knew he kept his underwear in and pulled out a grey jockstrap. I held it in my hand and stared at it before finally bending over and stepping into it, I pulled it up my legs and as it slipped into place over my cock I felt my eyes slip closed and a sigh escape my lips. I turned around after closing the drawer and finished getting dressed before leaving for my first class.

I sat in class all morning and could barely focus, I couldn’t stop thinking of red-headed men, ‘gingers’ my mind corrected me. I finally finished my classes for the day and decided to head back to my dorm. I started walking out of the building but instead of going out the door I went to the stairs and started up them. I went to the third floor and went to the bathroom there. I had no idea why I was going there but my legs brought me to the stall at the furthest end of the room and I stepped inside and after lowering the seat cover I sat down and just waited there. After about ten minutes I heard the door to the bathroom open and shut and then the sound of a lock engaging. I started to get really nervous but all I could do is stare at the gray door to the stall. I heard footsteps come nearer and then the door opened and I could see a guy standing there. I lifted my eyes to his face and it was a very handsome ginger looking down at me. His beautiful red hair down to his shoulders, he smiled at me and opened his mouth to speak.

“There you are, my boy.” He said with a Irish accent.

“Who are you?” I asked and he smiled and reached into his pocket to pull out a ring. I recognized it as my undergrad graduation ring.

“Hey wait that’s my…” I started to say but then he slipped the ring on his finger and

SNAP

My mind stopped and froze, it emptied until my only thoughts were on Austin in front of me. I felt my cock go completely hard as my memories came flooding back, I could remember our encounter yesterday and he taking me as his boy. I smiled broadly and he smiled back.

“There that’s better, isn’t it?” He asked with a smirk.

“Yes” I told him and suddenly I knew what he wanted me for right now. I moved down to kneel on the floor and shuffled forwards until I was right in front of him. I placed my hands on his thighs and reached out for his zipper with my teeth, I grasped it and then pulled the zipper down until his fly was completely open. I could see he wasn’t wearing underwear and a bright red bush greeted me which caused my cock to twitch and I could feel wetness which I knew was pre-cum leaking out. I buried my face in his fly and searched out his cock with my mouth, I licked his balls a bit before using my tongue to guide his half hard cock into my mouth and suck it down. He sighed above me and I felt his hand rest on the back of my head, I started sucking and licking him to hardness. I pulled back and looked up at him as I slowly stroked his hard shaft that was poking out of his fly.

“Such a good boy.” He told me and I smiled and kissed the head of his cock before slipping it back into my mouth. I started sucking his cock without abandon, bobbing my head up and down as he bucked his hips into my mouth.

“Fuck yes, such a good boy. What a mouth you have” He said breathily.

“That’s it Danny boy, so good I’m about to….UGH” He said and then he was shooting down my throat, his seed tasted wonderful. He pulled out a bit and the last few shots went across my face coating my glasses and getting into the scruff on my face. I sat there and got my facial as he shuddered the last few shots of seed onto my face. He sighed and wiped his cock off on my face and then tucked himself away and zipped his fly.

“That was very good, my boy.” He told me.

“Thank you, I love making you happy.” I told him with a smile.

“I know you do.” He said and swiped his thumb along my chin gathering some of his cum and then stuck his thumb out to me. I pulled it into my mouth and sucked the cum off of it, I made sure to swirl my tongue around it and moan at the taste.

“I see you didn’t shave off your scruff like I asked you to, did you do the other thing I asked you.” He asked and I nodded with his thumb still in my mouth.

“Good show me.” He said after pulling his thumb out. I put my head down to watch as I undid the button on my jeans and unzipped the fly. I spread open my jeans revealing the gray jockstrap.

“Where’d you get the jock? You said you didn’t have any.” He asked.

“I took it from my roommate.” I answered

“Good” He said and I pulled the jock down revealing my hard cock and bare crotch.

“Very good, make sure you keep your pubes shaved. Do you remember the other thing I told you to do.” He asked.

“Yes I do.”

“Good take care of that this afternoon.”

“Yes Austin”

“Good, I want you to wait here after I leave for five minutes and then clean yourself up and go on about your day.” I nodded and he turned to leave but before he did he took my ring off and slipped it into his pocket. I heard the door unlock and then open and close.

I suddenly woke up kneeling on the floor with my fly open and my cock sticking out. I shook my head to clear it and realized something was on my face and glasses. I stood up and tucked myself away and stepped up to the mirror and realized that it was cum all over my face. I disgustedly took my glasses off and rinsed them off in the sing along with my face. I sat there staring at myself wondering how the hell I had gotten cum all over my face. Obviously I must have given someone a blowjob since I could still taste cum in my mouth. I quickly put my mouth under the tap and rinsed my mouth out and went back to staring at myself.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked my reflection which wasn’t forthcoming with an answer. I finally turned around, left the bathroom, and headed back to my dorm.

I opened the door to find Nico standing in the dorm naked watching some tv. He looked up when I walked in and quickly went back to the show he was watching.

“Dude put some clothes on” I told him.

“Why? It’s just us guys, does my big black cock bother you” He said chuckling and reached down and stroked himself once.

“Or maybe it makes you hungry?” I picked up a pair of boxers and threw them at his face.

“You’re such a whore” I said

“You just wish I’d be your whore.”

“Shut up, Nico.” And moved to my bed to start folding some clothes I had in my basket, trying to work out what was going on with my blackouts.

“So did you finally get you some last night?” He asked standing up from his chair and moving to sit next to me on my bed. I ignored his question and went back to folding some clothes.

“Ouch I take that as a no. I’m sorry dude.”

“It’s fine.” I felt him suddenly rub my face and I turned to look at him.

“You forgot to shave this morning.”

“Nah, I think I’m gonna let it grow. Try something different.”

“I thought you hated facial hair?”

“Well I changed my mind.” I snapped.

“Whoa dude, calm down just asking”

“Sorry” I watched as he stood up and walked back across to his dresser and opened one of the drawers. He was moving stuff around in it for a few minutes before he turned around to look at me.

“Hey have you seen my gray jock?” He asked and I wanted to say ‘yea I’m wearing it’ but what came out instead.

“No haven’t seen it.” I shocked myself with my lie but Nico just turned around and grabbed another jock and put it on. He got dressed in his gym clothes and grabbed his workout gear.

“I’m heading to the gym, wanna join?” He asked.

“Nah, I think I’m gonna study a bit. I’ve got a test coming up.”

“Ok see you later.” Nico walked out the room then. I settled down to study, starting with reading a few chapters. A few hours passed and I had moved on to a different subject. I looked over at the clock which showed 3:07, I stared at the clock for a time and suddenly it became 3:15 and I stood up from my desk. I was walking to the door, grabbing my keys, and heading out. I didn’t know where I was going or why but I just kept walking. I walked and walked for quite some time with no idea where I was going until finally I came to the front of a shop with completely blacked out windows. The only thing I could see through them was the flashing sign saying the store was open I walked up to the door opened it and stepped inside. What I found was a sex shop, which seemed to be tailored for leather fetishes and bondage. I started looking around, wanting to leave but unable to walk to the door for some reason. The two other people in the store shopping finally left and I heard the clerk call out to me with a British accent.

“Hey you need any help?” I looked up to see a very sexy tall guy wearing a leather harness, with pierced nipples and a shaved head.

“No I’m okay, just looking.” I said and turned back to the shelf where I picked up a leather jockstrap and was looking it over.

“Well maybe this is what you’re looking for” I heard him say and looked over to see him unbuttoning the top of his leather pants and folding them down to expose his pubes, I could see the root of his cock and it looked thick but I didn’t care, all I could focus on was the bright red hair that was sticking out of his pants. I felt my hand lose its grip and the jock fell to the floor, I ignored it and kept staring as my mind started to shut down, a few moments went by and he finally spoke.

“You know what this means?”

“Yes”

“What?”

“I have to do as you tell me.”

“That’s right, go lock the door and turn the sign to closed, then come join me in the back.” He said and then turned to walk to the backroom hidden by a curtain.

“Ok” I said and walked over to the door, locked it and flipped the switch on the lighted sign, which changed from open to closed. I turned and walked across the shop to the curtain and stepped behind it. There was the guy who was putting a bunch of tools on a tray. He heard me step in and turned around.

“Strip down and sit in the chair.” I kicked out of my shoes as I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped the fly, I dropped them down and stepped out of them, then pulled my shirt off. I lowered the jockstrap to the ground, stepped out of it and then moved over to the chair and sat down in it. I glanced around the room a bit and realized that it was a tattoo parlor back here. I could hear him gathering tools for something and I felt my mind coming to awareness again. I shook my head to clear it and looked around realizing that I had moved.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Uh-oh, time to focus again.” I heard him say and point down at his crotch where his red pubes were sticking out and my gaze locked on them and my mind blanked again.

“Focus” I mumbled and he turned back around to his tools. I heard the snap of latex gloves being put on and then he turned around and sat down on a stool, he grabbed the tray which was on wheels and rolled over to sit next to the chair I was laying back in.

“Do you know what I’m going to do now?” He asked me

“Yes” I said as I continued to stare at the red hair at his crotch. I felt him grab my dick and start to stroke it slowly.

“I need you to get hard for me.” He said and I felt my cock start to plump up with blood.

“Ok” He continued to stroke me until I was completely hard, he turned back to his tray and got some spray and wipes and started to clean my cock and balls with them. I just watched as he did his work, when he was done he looked back at me and spoke.

“Now I’m going to start and all you’re going to feel is a little pinch, I want you to just stare at my pubes and lose yourself there while I do my work, Understand?” He said and I nodded and stared at his crotch, his red pubes were so beautiful I didn’t want to look away. I could see the root of his cock and that made the view even better. I suddenly felt a pinch on my cock just underneath the head and then after that a bigger pinch but it didn’t hurt as long as I stared at his pubes. I felt him slip something into my dick and it felt wonderful once it slipped into place.

“Ok, the frenum’s done. Now the lorum.” He said, and I nodded. I felt him pull at my nutsack and then there was another pinch and he slipped something there too and it felt wonderful.

“Ok now listen very carefully because this is what you have to do to care for them and keep them clean.” He said and I nodded and listened very carefully as he told me everything I needed to do for my piercings.

“Time for the next bit” He said and I sat there as he pierced both my nipples and put short black bars through them and then pierced my ears.

“And now for the tattoos” He said and he suddenly had a syringe in his hand, he moved to my arm and took some blood. I watched as he squirted my blood into a brown wooden bowl on his tray followed by him pouring another vial of blood into it and then some black ink. He stirred the liquid with a wooden stirrer while he whispered some strange words over it. He then loaded the ink into his tattoo gun and turned back to me. He leaned over my chest and began tattooing something over my heart, it was very strange because I could feel something happening as the ink seeped into my skin, like a warmth that went down and wrapped around my heart. He then moved down and started to tattoo my cock, which was still hard, as he worked I could feel the same thing run up the length of my dick as he tattooed there. Once he was done there he tattoo something underneath each of my balls and then tattooed across my pubic area. I had the same feeling each time and once he was done my whole body felt calm and relaxed. I watched as he put his tools down and took his gloves off and then he turned to me.

“Ok all done, why don’t you go look at yourself in the mirror.” I stood up and walked over to the full length mirror on the wall and looked at myself. I had to admit I looked really sexy with the two black bars through my nipples and my cock pierced, I picked it up and saw both piercings were black bars, I lifted my balls next and saw the two tattoos there, were the same markings as the rest. I looked at the base of my cock and saw the tattoo there. All of them, even the ones at my crotch and heart all looked similar, they were runic and coal black and they looked already healed. I saw the guy walk up behind me and I asked him.

“What do they mean?” I asked him, he smiled and whispered into my ear.

“You already know.” And I did, suddenly I knew what they meant that I was Austin’s, I belonged to him completely. I turned around and looked up so that I was face to face with the taller man.

“Thank you” I said and then dropped to my knees and reached out to unzip his fly and pull out his cock. He stepped back and I grabbed his thighs to stop him.

“Whoa, what are you doing?” He asked.

“I was told to thank you when you finished your work. Please accept it.” I said and he looked like he didn’t want to but I could see his cock start to plump into an erection. I didn’t wait for a response, I leaned over and kissed the head of his cock and he moaned above me. I took the invitation and stuck my tongue out to lick his head. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and sucked his head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He groaned loudly and bucked his hips slightly, I pulled his head out of my mouth and licked the underside of his prick from the base to the tip.

“Oh fuck, you’re good.” He said, and then put both of his hands on each side of my head.

“Let’s see if you can take it all.” And he pushed me down on his cock, I opened my mouth and took him inside until my nose was buried in his bright red pubes and suddenly I could hear a voice in my head, a voice with an Irish lilt say, ‘You will reward him, you will make him feel good. Make him cum, show him how good a boy you are, my boy.’ I sucked hard on his cock, closing my mouth around his root and my throat around his head. I felt his knees give out when I did and I slowly pulled back on his shaft, until I reached his head and then I slammed him back down my throat.

“FUCK!” He screamed and his knees buckled again and he collapsed to sit on the tattoo chair behind him. His dick fell out of my mouth when he sat down and I shuffled forward and quickly took it back inside. I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock and I could hear the litany of swears and moans I was pulling from his mouth.

“Fuck fuck fuck, yes so good. Fuck so good” He was saying and I started going faster and faster until I could feel his balls start to lift and I heard his words change.

“Fuck Fuck, oh yea I’m about to….SHITTT AHHHHHHH” He screamed as he shot his load down my throat, there was so much that a little bit leaked from my mouth before I could swallow but I got the rest of it and pulled back off his cock and licked it clean. I stood up and looked down at him, he was boneless on the chair, covered with sweat and his pupils were blown with pleasure.

“Thank you” I said again and swiped my thumb at the stray bit of cum on my chin and sucked it into my mouth. He moaned at the sight and I saw his cock twitch.

“Thank you dude, that was the best head I’ve ever gotten. My name’s Kennedy by the way.”

“Dan” I said waiting on what to do now. I watched as he tucked himself back into his pants but kept them unzipped enough so I could still see his pubes.

“Get dressed and then let’s get your stuff together.” He said and walked back into the shop. I dressed quickly and followed him as he went behind the counter and pulled out a large black cloth bag that was full of stuff.

“Austin’s already paid for all of this and your piercings and tats. In here is all the stuff you need to care for your piercings along with some other things, jewelry and some other fun things.” He said handing the bag out to me. I took it and stood there as he walked back around the counter and stepped up to me.

“Austin’s really lucky to have caught you.” He said and leaned down to kiss my cheek. He wrapped his arm around me and ushered me towards the door. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it as we walked, just before the door he stopped and moved over and picked something up from the floor. It was the leather jock from earlier, he walked back over and put it in the bag and smiled at me.

“My treat, for that awesome blowjob earlier.” He said and then kissed me on the lips, I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue inside. We kissed for awhile and he pulled away.

“I can still taste myself, so fucking hot.” He said and then unlocked the door for me to leave. I walked out the door and he slapped my ass as I passed him and he said.

“Hope to see you again, Dan.” I nodded and started to walk down the street. I wanted to go home but something made me turn the other way. I walked down a bit more and came to a hair salon. I stepped inside and walked up to the receptionist.

“I’m here for James” I told him, he looked me up and down checking me out.

“He’s expecting you, go down the hall here. First door on your right.” I nodded and walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” A voice said and I opened the door and stepped inside. I closed the door behind me and locked it then turned around. There was a styling chair in the room facing a mirror and a bunch of hair supplies. I looked and saw the other guy in the room turn around and walk toward me. I saw he had long red hair down past his shoulders and the little bit of awareness I had gotten on my walk over vanished. He put his hand out for me to shake, I took it and we shook hands.

“I’m James, you must be Dan.”

“Yes, Austin sent me.”

“I know” he said smirking, “Why don’t you take your shirt off and sit down and we’ll get started. I took my shirt off and then sat in the chair looking at myself in the mirror. I took my glasses off and set them down on the counter and when I did I could see my eyes in the mirror. I looked at them and noticed something different about them, they were still green but had seemed to become duller and my pupil had completely disappeared. ‘Don’t worry about that and sit back so James can work’ a voice in my head said and I did just what it said.

“Ok let’s get started.” James said and then I felt the chair spin and lean back, I heard him turn on some water and then suddenly he was washing and lathering my hair. It felt so good that I must have dozed off for a bit because the next thing I knew was the sound of a blow dryer, I opened my eyes and he had finished washing my hair and was drying it. I looked and I could see that I know had bright red highlights in my hair. I was shocked a bit by it but that feeling faded quickly and then I realized that I liked the look it gave me.

“How do you like it?” James asked me.

“I love it. How can I thank you?” I asked looking up into his face.

“Hmm well I’d really like to taste your cock but I know you just got it pierced, so I guess you’ll just owe me two, when you come back to touch up your highlights.” He said with a smirk.

“I could just blow you, I really should thank you for a good job.” I said not knowing why I was saying it.”

“Next time, I insist. Now why don’t you get dressed and go home, I think you’re all done here.” He said and I nodded knowing I had to do as he asked. I put my shirt back on as well as my glasses. I stood up gathered my bags and walked out the door, heading back to my dorm.

I had just stepped out of the shower and began the care routine for my piercings and tats. I finished up and then fixed my hair and stepped out with my towel wrapped around my waist. Nico was just walking in the door then, his eyes bugged out when he saw me but he closed the door and stepped up to me.

“Dude what did you do?” He asked as he looked at my hair, my tat, and my pierced nipples.

“I wanted a change, what do you think?” I asked.

“Looks good, what’s the tat mean?” The part of me deep down knew what it meant but my conscious self had no clue.

“Don’t know, just looked cool. Probably honor or love or something like that.” I said and he nodded. He reached out and touched my left nipple piercing.

“Did it hurt?”

“Nah, you should try it.” I told him. He scoffed and moved to his chair and started watching tv. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a white jock, I dropped my towel and slipped it on and got dressed in my workout clothes.

“You going to the gym?” Nico asked me.

“Yea”

“I thought you had to study.”

“I’ve studied enough, need to clear my head now.”

“Cool well give me a minute and I’ll go with you.” Nico jumped up and quickly changed and we both headed out to the gym.

We got back several hours later, both exhausted from our workout. Nico had commented several times that I had amazing focus that I’d never had before. I just said I found some new motivation. Nico went to shower and I sat down at my computer to check my email. I came too suddenly when I heard the shower shut off, my cock was out and rock hard and more porn was up on my laptop with ginger guys. I shut it off and tucked my cock away and rushed past Nico when he stepped out of the bathroom. I jumped into the shower and cleaned myself as thoroughly as I could. This was just getting too weird now.