The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 18

I held the handset, for a moment unable to remember my own phone number. Finally I dialed, and waited as the satellite phone connected.

“Hello?” The voice was tired, and belonged to Cindy.

“Hi, babe.”

“Oh my god, where are you?”

“Somewhere in the South Pacific.”

“Are you okay? Oh wait, that means... that means you must have met Nata...”

“Oh, uh, right, how did you...”

“And you... passed her test?”

I was silent a moment. “You knew that this was coming?”

“I thought it would take years.” This silence belonged to her. “I thought I would have a chance to...”

“Sweetie, don’t worry. I think... I think you were first anyway.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. We’ll find out when I get back.”

“So when is that? You’re taking a ship?”

“Yeah, apparently there will be a plane at the next island.”

“Great. One more thing?”

“Yeah?”

“Did... did she come to you, or were you...”

“Yeah, I was dead.”

“Oh. Was it, strange?”

“Yeah. I’ll tell you about it later. You’re all okay?”

“Yeah, we made it back to the house though. Funny story there. Well, I’ll let Jackie tell you about it when you get back.”

“Alright. Can you have a nice meal waiting? Something other than goat with banana sauce.”

She chuckled. “Of course.”

“I’d better go, but I’ll call you from the ship.”

“Okay, love you.”

“Love you!”

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Speaker. “The boat will return to the ship in an hour,” he said.

“I’ll be there. Where is Nata?”

He indicated a path to the water. I made my way down. Nata was bathing near the mouth of the creek.

“After a night like that...” She said aloud.

“A fine idea.” I began to strip down. “A lot has become clear to me. However there are some questions I have.”

“About the man who’s been chasing you.”

“Right.”

“He’s invisible to me, but visible as a void in the landscape of emotion. I see the results of his efforts. I do not think he is Gifted, at least not in the way you are.”

“I see.”

“Be careful with him, other Gifted have met with him and been extinguished.”

I nodded. She stepped close, peering down into the water at my lower body. “Your arousal is contagious. Shall we make one more memory to last until we meet again?”

By way of agreement, I lifted her by the waist. With ease we were joined, my manhood immersed in her heat. Our minds touched, and she opened up her memories to me. Hundreds of years of memories. Memories of other Gifted men, other ceremonies, casual encounters, moments of pure bliss. Her first virginity, her first orgasm. Somehow, the moment of her conception, itself integral to her very meaning. A flash which might have been the birth of the universe. I opened my eyes. She was smiling at me.

“Wow,” I said.

“Wow yourself. For such youth, you have experienced so much. And made more of a mess than I have ever seen.”

The water around us was teeming with strands of semen. My cock had been ejected from inside her at some point and made a mess between our bodies. My penis was impossibly limp.

We washed each other in the cool water, and I kissed her once more goodbye.

The occupants of the village were waiting to see me off. Handshakes and hugs were ample. I hopped into the boat and waved as I was motored towards the ship anchored off-shore.

An all-night boat ride had me in rendezvous with a sea plane. A whole day of island-hopping and two long jet flights later I was back in Vegas.

Three worried wives waited at the airport for me. We hopped in to the waiting limo and headed home. Jackie and Tiffany congratulated me on my son-to-be, and exploded in giglling baby fever, while for my part I did in fact grin. When they settled, I spoke. “So, first thing’s first, what happened with Mr. A?”

“Well,” said Jackie, “It started right after you left. We were all at the beach when Marshall noticed these guys watching us from their SUV. Normally not much of a surprise, what with us out there showing off, but he made them for spooks. We made our way to the hotel and packed up while we tried to call you. The air phone must have been off.

“So we were trying to sneak out, and suddenly there’s two guys on either side. Marshall charged at the two ahead of us, and he got them off their feet, but then the other two had guns out and broke it up. They rounded us all up and pushed us out the door into their SUVs, half in one half in the other. They took us to a marina and pushed us into a boat. Or, like, a yacht.”

“So we were down in the hold and one of them was watching us from the stairs. And, well, I was looking him in the eyes and something incredible happened! He just sort of fell into a trance, put down his gun, and walked over towards me. I think he wanted a kiss, I don’t know, he was just dazed. But Shelly grabbed the gun and Marshall just jumped on him and beat the shit out of him.”

“Wow,” I said.

“It gets better,” said Cindy.

“So then another one is coming down the stairs, Marshall grabs the gun and shoots the guy—did I mention the gun had a silencer? It had a silencer. So he motions us to stay put, and goes all fucking Lethal Weapon and all we hear is two thuds, and a minute later he calls us up.”

“Wow, well, he was in the Marine Corps after all,” I said.

“Yeah, as a techie or something,” pointed out Cindy.

“They all have to do combat training,” I responded. “I trust you rewarded him handsomely?”

“Yeah, he was one happy man till he found out you were missing. He’s actually still on his way back from Australia.”

“Well, when he gets back we’ll make sure he feels right at home,” I said, “now lets go inside and see about that meal?”

We shuffled out of the limo in the drive of the Las Vegas manor. Shelly and Tim were waiting. My nose drew me to a medium-rare steak with more trimmings than the best Vegas buffet, set out in the formal dining room.

“So anyway, we wanted to be sure we were safe so we had good ol’ Banker Ed provide us with some help getting back home. We also called Carl Ford, like you said, and he’s keeping an eye on things.

“Well I’m about stuffed, so, is there a volunteer who’d like to get stuffed?”

Three hands went up, a furious debate ensued, and a compromised reached.

Once my harem was satiated, I spent the evening catching up on all the correspondence from Carl. In the pre-dawn hours I went by myself later to pick up Marshall from the airport. He was jet-lagged but glad to see me. On a whim we stopped off at a gun show, where we acquired some more firepower. Then on another whim we went to the firing range.

“Everything go all right? You were gone a long time!” Cindy called from the loft.

“Everything is great. We stopped on the way home for a cocktail. Waitress.”

We met at the top of the stairs, dressed in a pink nighty with fluffy trim. She slapped me on the chest. “You letch! You have three horny wives waiting for you, and you can’t keep your...”

“Relax! I was just joking. I’ve got a fresh hard-on all primed up for you. Nothing like a day of blowing holes in stuff with guns to make me want to come home and, well...”

Cindy stopped the bad pun with her mouth. My clothes were presently removed and she hopped up on to me, latching her legs around my waist. I slipped inside her practically dripping pussy.

“Ah, home again,” I said. After a few moments, I sat her on the back of a couch, and we entered a familiar rhythm. The music was lively, consisting of several movements, climaxing in a sperm-filled vagina. I lay on her back, catching my breath.

“So was I first?” she asked, turning towards me.

“What do you mean? It’s been a long time since I came before you.”

“No, I mean was I pregnant first.”

“Oh.” I placed a hand on her stomach and paused a moment. “Yes.”

“You can tell just like that?”

I rolled to the floor. “Yeah, it just seems obvious once I decide to look.”

“Oh, that’s nice,” she said of my hands on her shoulders. “I’m getting sperm on the sofa.”

“It will clean, it’s leather.”

“I mean I don’t want to waste it.”

I telekinetically procured a shot glass from the bar, and placed it under her drippy slit. She flexed and it became full of semen.

I handed her the shot glass and continued massaging her as she lapped at it with her tongue. The process made me hard again.

“Am I supposed to be saving this for someone?” I asked.

“It’s my night, the others are downstairs playing games.”

“Great, mind if I fuck your ass?”

“Go right ahead, I pre-lubed and everything.”

“Oh, that’s hot.”

“I know,” she said cutely. “So, is Nata as good as they say?”

“She’s fourth best.”

“Pshaw.”

“No, she’s got lots of tricks, but I never could be as close to her as I am to you three.”

“Yeah, I understand. I think that on the night of your ritual, I felt it too. I mean, it was daytime here.”

“Interesting.”

“Maybe only a fraction of it, but it was still intense. I knew it had to be you.”

“Which suggests that I can link with you over long distances with the right focus,” I said.

“Yeah.”

“Well, I’ll have to think about that.”

There was silence, but I was actually thinking more about how great it looked to see my cock disappear between her ass cheeks.

“Did you have a nice time with Marshall?” I asked.

“Yeah, he’s sure enthusiastic.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, you’d think he’d been planning how to ravish me for years.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised. Did he get you off?” I asked.

“Almost. I had to do the last bit on my own. I mean, when we were alone. The first time he had all of us.”

“Of course.”

“You’ll need to set him up with somebody, he’s going to wear us all out!”

“I’ll see what I can do,” I said, “did you ever give him the plant?”

“Yeah, didn’t seem to do anything.”

“Too bad. Or maybe not, he’s always had kind of a big ego, he might not be able to keep himself in check.”

“Like you’ve shown a lot of constraint in picking your toys,” chided my first wife.

“Fair enough,” I said, my cock starting to strain. “Now, where do you want it?”

“Face,” she said. I unmounted her and she assumed that oh-so-fetching submissive, face-up posture. “Don’t miss, now,” she chided, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

I squeezed out my product, then turned my head, surveying my work. “Define ‘miss’,” I said, wiping my cockhead’s last trails onto her cheek.

“Oh you dirty boy!”

“I just like watching you suck on your hair.”

“Your silly obsession, it is almost demeaning.” She was indeed slurping on the gooey strands.

“Almost?”

“Okay, I admit, it’s demeaning and I love it anyway. How about we shower and then go watch some home movies?”

I grinned. “You’re on.”

The evening was exciting and exhausting. I slept well into the heat of the Nevada morning, made myself presentable, and headed down for a late breakfast. I was halfway through a bacon and egg sandwich when suddenly Jackie got a quizzical expression, and at that very moment I felt a chill down my spine. “Where’s Tiffany?” she asked with some alarm.

“I don’t know,” said Cindy, “I felt that too.”

They were both walking quickly down the hall towards the suite she’d been sleeping in, but I wasted no time: I merely closed my eyes and reached out for her. She was gone, and the feeling was like reaching down to scratch an itch and discovering the lack of a limb. Jumping my presence to Cindy’s vision, I observed the other two looking over the empty suite, calling out to Tiffany, who seemed to be absent.

I expanded my virtual feelers outward in an ever-expanding circle. I could not feel her within a few hundred feet, half a mile, a mile. Beyond that my sensation, even for one of my bonded wives, was dim. My heart was racing, a fire burned behind my eyes.

“I’m going to find her,” I presented to the other two, “if I’m not back in thirty minutes, go far away from here and do not attempt to locate me.”

Wordless messages of fear and concern were my reply. I walked out the front door and levitated myself into the air high enough to get an overview of the property and the area. I could see nothing out of the ordinary. Then, I sensed it: the lingering sensations of fear, power, intoxication. I followed them to their source. The path was strange, bending the fourth dimension to travel between two points. I flexed, and slid through the space I had only barely begun to perceive. I stepped back into normal space, into a rocky field of pumice and strewn boulders, and immediately in front of me was the intruder, carrying Tiffany over his shoulder like an evil giant from an old fairy tale. She had her eyes open, but seemed to be in a daze.

He was tall, almost twice my height, his torso made up of knot after knot of gleaming muscles. His legs were covered in coarse fur, and his feet were bear-like and ended in sharp claws. He didn’t seem to see me immediately, but I was so taken aback by his appearance that I hesitated and lost any momentary advantage I might have had. He turned his massive head towards me, revealing a bearded face, and eyes so impossibly black that I thought they must be tiny singularities. He smirked at me.

“Hello, young one,” he projected to me, “very clever following me. But very foolish.”

The gravely voice triggered a lost memory. “Mass,” I thought back. I tried to reach out to his mind, found only a blank wall.

“The one and only,” he replied with a sneer.

“I am no fool,” I replied, my eyes flaring, “leave her and avoid what you know I must do.”

He nodded. “I know you must try. We’ve counted on it, in fact.”

With that he turned his free hand, and summoned from the ground a great chunk of rock. With hardly an exertion, he hurled it towards me at high speed. I dodged easily, but the second boulder was close behind.

“You are good on your toes, I like that,” he said. “I hope your bride proves to be so nimble.”

“What do you want with her,” I said, grimacing as I was showered with shrapnel and deflected one of the smaller projectiles with my mind.

“You have foolishly bonded with her, if I can bond her to me I will have that share of your power.”

“She would never...”

“She is Supple, she would have as little choice with me as she did with you.”

A large chunk of stone slammed into the side of my body. I fell to the ground, coughed, tasted blood.

“Your body is so weak,” Mass scoffed, “I would kill you but you are much more easy to manage when merely injured.”

“Stop,” I shouted hoarsely.

Mass turned and made as if to step back into time. I closed my eyes, reached out, and this time the resistance was minimal. I slammed my imagined fist into his essence. I jabbed down into his deep, rancid history and turned him inside out. I withdrew, compressed the mess of him between my two hands until they were the size of a baseball. His essence glowed molten hot, but did not sting me—I turned past the fourth dimension, beyond the areas I could yet perceive, hurled him as far through space and time as I could possibly manage with what strength remained me.

As I opened my eyes, the body of Mass toppled and fell over. I lifted Tiffany away just in time, as she surely would have been crushed under him. I scrambled over next to her, my guts burning from some internal injury, and looked anxiously into her face. The blank expression was gone, although she seemed to be unconscious or asleep. I picked her up and she opened her eyes, smiling weakly.

Now I faced an uncertain problem: I had no idea where or when I was, and without the fresh trail of Mass to follow or my full capabilities to rely on, I had no idea how to get home myself, let alone carrying my weakened mate. It was beginning to become hot. I looked around the horizon, spotted a few clumps green in the distance, and began to carry Tiffany in that direction.

After a little while my vigor returned and I levitated the two of us across the rocky field, at a relatively slow pace but faster than we could cross the uneven surface. The ache in my side was beginning to subside. As I neared the edge of the lava field, I saw unfamiliar vegetation. I located a shady spot, set Tiffany down and then fell down next to her. Tiffany seemed to be back to normal, as she stood and looked around, then leaned down to wipe the sweat and grit from my face.

After a while we followed the vegetation down the hill to a small clear-flowing creek. We saw no sign of any kind of animal life. The quiet was eerie as we drank. We found a safe spot and I sat down to meditate, and try to re-trace our steps back home. Soon the sun began to set, driving home the fact that we had moved in time or at least in longitude. I started a fire—I had no trouble spinning a stick fast enough to make friction, but the pulpy wood smoldered and made smoke. We huddled together, seriously under-dressed for the cool night. When the stars came out, they were brilliantly bright, and I saw the same familiar constellations once I made them out from the noise of the bright Milky Way. I took in all this information, tried to attune myself, but no insight came. I thought back to my time reading the mysterious tome in Diego’s house, but I could not remember distinctly the shape of the knowledge I was looking for. I was reluctant to experiment for Tiffany’s sake. I knew that in order to bring her through with me I had to know exactly what I was doing.

“Don’t worry,” said Tiffany after a while, “everything is going to be okay. If you could put that thing down like that, you can do anything.”

“I was only able to defeat him because of my bond with you,” I said, “your physical contact with him gave me a conduit to his inner defenses. He could have killed me otherwise.”

Once the sun rose, we marched back to where Mass lay. Reassuringly there were birds—strange looking vultures, possibly just a species I’d never seen, possibly one long extinct or not yet evolved—hoping around his still form in agitation, none coming closer than a dozen feet. I stepped to his side as Tiffany stayed back. I traced my steps to the spot we’d emerged. I stood there for a long time looking for a glimmer of a trail, but had nothing by the time the heat started to become oppressive again.

We set out making some basic shelter, using a sharp piece of rock I’d found on the trip back as a crude ax. That night was slightly warmer, but no more comfortable. The second morning we set off to explore. I just had this feeling that if I could establish some point of reference, I could get us back home. We did start to see some wildlife, more and more the farther we went from Mass and the lava fields. There were birds, small mammals, fish. After a while we reached the consensus between our sparse natural sciences knowledge that we had to be in South America somewhere, and that we couldn’t be offset from our own time by more than a few hundred years. Even this insight wasn’t enough, though, to let me dial in on the passage home.

Days turned to weeks. We saw not one sign of human habitation. We did encounter predators, large and indistinct shapes and minds out in the dark; however I easily filled their animal minds with fear and turned them away. I rarely slept at night, for fear of ambush. I hunted the same way, luring birds in close and then breaking their necks. We followed a large river eastward to what had to be the Atlantic. We crossed pristine beaches that would never be left alone by modern man, natural harbors ideal for siting ports. On one of those beaches, we were finally able to relax enough to make love in moist sand, with the warm waves licking at our feet. The next morning, we spotted our first sign of man: a white sail, off in the distance.

I could not sense the crew from that distance, nor could I quite just levitate onto their deck. If there were resistant or Gifted individuals onboard it might be suicide. Instead we followed it North along the coast, where it shortly did seem to be making for land. As we approached, I was finally able to penetrate the minds of the crew. It shocked me how unfamiliar their minds were. I focused on the Captain, a Spaniard by the name of Augusto Munoz. He knew that the year was 1621, and that this was the coast of what in our time would be called Brazil.

That night I conferred with the Capitan, discussing his navigational techniques, but the notion that I would eventually have a good enough frame of reference to transport myself home was not holding water. However I had sufficient frame of reference for another task: to navigate to Vergessen, where I knew I would find Nata, although I knew not in what form. I decided to recruit Captain Munoz and his crew to take us there in the Caliz de Oro.

Even with my mental support the men needed their shore leave. I assisted in provisioning the ship well. I kept Tiffany out of the men’s minds, but as we boarded to depart I knew it would be difficult to keep them from noticing her. I intended for her to remain in the Captain’s quarters most of the time but the confinement and heat were too much for her. At times, despite my suggestions, I would catch some of the men gazing longingly at her, as though she were a mirage which were looking more and more real. We could not make love, either: the aura of my arousal was too enticing to these ultimately lonely men. I was reaching that same status, constantly in close quarters with Tiffany but unable to make love with her. A few times we did anyway, but we could not relax and enjoy ourselves, as I feared that at any moment the crew would bash down the door and I wouldn’t be able to control them.

I’d estimated the distance at 1500 miles, a voyage of at least ten days. In reality by day fifteen we were still far short of our destination. As our supplies grew stale, I was unable to summon any fish from the water, and unwilling to assist in the hunting of any dolphins, but the men caught one of the cetaceans on their own and I did eat some of it. Finally on the 17th dawn we sighted the island.

I directed the boat to the northern side of the island, away from the village. The moment I set eyes on the island I could sense Nata’s presence. While the men foraged I bade them all to stay and then set off with Tiffany over land. In a couple of hours I found myself in more or less the same spot I would crash land in approximately four hundred years’ time. I retraced my steps to the village, and stopped near the bathing area. I stood in a clear spot, and called out a greeting in German.

Shortly several men armed with axes and spears arrived. It became rapidly evident that German had not yet been adopted as a primary language. I could not recognize their speech, but when I mentioned Nata, they seemed to confer, and one of them ran off. There was an awkward wait of several minutes.

Despite her radically different appearance I recognized Nata instantly. Her form was that of an ebony-skinned African woman. All of the men who had come had been African in appearance as well. She smiled at me and Tiffany.

“Greetings, Gifted one. Your visit is unexpected,” she said to me in the speechless language of the mind.

“I have come from the future, I need your assistance to return.”

“Yes, I see. I sensed your battle with Mass, a version of Mass who didn’t belong here. There is another Mass here though, the old Mass from this time, and he will surely be interested in what you have done.”

I nodded.

“Thus you must go at once,” she said.

“Unfortunately,” I said with a smile.

She smiled back. “I will ensure that the Spaniards who brought you here are returned to the sea in good condition.” She reached out her hand, and I took it, still holding Tiffany’s in the other.

“Thank you,” I said.

Closing my eyes then, I could perceive the world in space and time as Nata saw it. She knew the island very well. Focusing my eye back I could see an abstract rendition of the earth, the shape of Africa, Europe, Asia. North America was an indistinct blob to her. I peered in at Europe and saw crisp shapes around Rome, Athens, Paris. I concentrated on Paris, the one place that we both had a clear memory of. I saw a large, forbidding building, and almost passed it over—but then I realized it was the notorious Bastille prison, not yet razed in the French Revolution. I had stood at that very spot, looking at the brick outline recreating the position of the ancient building. Even as I considered whether this would make a good destination, I felt that strange sliding sensation, and suddenly we stepped out under the darkening Paris sky. Nobody had observed us entering, but some people noticed us standing there in our dirty clothes.

A man was glaring at me over a cellular phone. I reached out and took it from him, and checked the date and time. We’d returned within a few minutes of the time we’d left—in the evening of Paris, of course. I quickly dialed the phone number for the house in Vegas, and it was picked up in just a couple of rings.

“Hello?” Answered Cindy.

“It’s me,” I said, “we’re okay. We’re in Paris.”

“Paris? France? What happened?”

“Yeah, France. Everything’s okay now. How long have we been gone?”

There was a pause. “Seven minutes,” she said.

“I’ll tell you all about it. Why don’t you hop a plane to JFK? We’ll catch the next Air France flight and meet you there.”

“Okay, call me from the plane,” she told me.

“Sure,” I said, hanging up and handing the patiently waiting Parisian back his phone. We went first to get a decent meal, and I wasn’t quite in the mood—or attire—for French cuisine. So we found a McDonalds, ate our fill of burgers, and then made our way to the airport. We bought some clothes in the duty-free area—while surviving in the South African forests, I had burned all of my cash, but had a battered credit card remaining. Then I boarded the waiting Boeing 747, settling in to the first class cabin. The plush seats were so far removed from the lumpy mattress onboard the sailing ship that after checking in with Cindy we slept almost immediately.

When we woke, it was almost time to land. I had a hard-on like you can’t imagine, now being safe after 45 days of danger and discomfort. In all that time I’d only had six orgasms, and Tiffany three. I considered doing her right there on the first-class leather seat, but there wasn’t really enough time to enjoy it, and we both needed proper showers, and we anticipated including Cindy and Jackie. So, we just had some coffee and pastries and waited for the plane to land.

When we got there, though, Cindy and Jackie were nowhere to be found.