The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 17

I awoke peacefully as the sun rose. Someone had opened a window. The young woman was nowhere to be found.

I stood and stretched, throwing my head back. When I looked again, there was a woman stopped on the path outside the window, looking at my naked body with wide eyes. When I looked at her, she turned and scurried away.

My abused suit was gone and in their place was a selection of clothes in my size. I picked out a pair of Bermuda shorts and one of the odd Japanese shirts. Some flip-flops had been provided, and I wore those. As I walked out of the hut, the people were busy all around with what looked to be their normal daily routines. Each one nodded to me respectfully, but didn’t slow in his or her work. Every woman I saw, I wondered if it was my bedmate – but somehow I knew none of them was. Most smiled at me with a gleam in their eyes, but I knew I would recognize her in a second. The men were more neutral, but a few glowered at me. In the center of the town, I found Speaker.

“You have done well in the test so far. The next part of the test must wait until the moon is full again in two weeks time. Until then, you may make your home in the house you used last night.” Speaker looked around quickly and then leaned close, talking quietly. “The women may want to share your bed before the outcome of the test is known, and they are permitted to do so if they wish. If any join you at night, or elsewhere, do as you wish, but know that if you fail the test on the full moon their husbands or fathers may decide to seek revenge.”

He leaned back upright. “Also, if you need something to keep you busy, they can use strong backs at the river downstream where they are rebuilding the flour mill. But, you are free to relax If you wish.”

I nodded. “Does anyone else speak English?”

He shook his head. “I am the only one in the village who has been taught to speak with you.”

“Will you teach me German?”

He laughed. “Certainly. Come to me tomorrow and we will begin.”

I thanked him and went out to explore first the village, and then more of the island. I walked to the rocky beach, and then along the shore. I found after some time that Scout was following me. I gestured for him to join me, and asked him to show me around the island. He gave me a day-long tour, and then we ended up back at the village. At dusk there was a community meal, prepared in a large outdoor kitchen and eaten wherever. The conversations were lively but they tended to die down when I was close, so I knew I was the hot topic.

I looked around for the girl from the night before, but she was nowhere. I asked Speaker about her.

“She is busy helping to prepare the next part of your test,” he said, “you will see her soon enough.”

After dinner I waited to see what would happen next, but everyone seemed to be turning in for the evening. I decided do likewise, settling in to the comfortable bed in the small house. The shutters were closed once again. A few minutes after I was in bed, I heard the curtains move, and bare feet pat across the floor. My heart raced as I wondered if it could be her, the one from the previous night… but as the warm body slipped under the covers with me, I knew it was not. This one was much more experienced, not to mention highly aroused, and after a few minutes she had mounted me and was eagerly humping up and down on top of me. My hands explored her body. The feel of her breasts and the shape of her vagina told me she was a mother, probably in her thirties or forties. Her body was nonetheless sexy and arousing, and she knew exactly how best to move for her own pleasure, as well as mine. She rode me through three climaxes before it was my turn, and I filled her with my seed. She lay on my chest until I slept, and was gone when I woke in the morning.

The next day I decided to investigate the flour mill. Some men were clearing away the charred remains of the old mill while others drove new pilings into the loose, sandy dirt of the creek bed. Five men worked together to pull the several large rocks up before dropping them on the wooden pole. I joined them, and they welcomed the help but I still got a slight sense of apprehension from them. The work continued all day, with only occasional breaks for water or fruit, and we raised two new piles. The community dinner was repeated once again, and afterwards I had a German lesson with Speaker.

“How do you say, thank you?” I asked him as we neared the apparent end of the lesson.

“Danke,” he told me.

“Danke,” I repeated it. “I guess I should have known that.”

He chuckled, patted me on the shoulder, and waved as he walked off. Once more I headed to my accommodations. Once again the room was dark – once again I was joined by an eager lover shortly after I hit the sheets. This one was younger, more nervous, but had also had children. Her firm, perky body and soft skin put her in her twenties. Her breasts were full of milk, which I inadvertently sampled as I sucked on her nipples. I entered her missionary style, holding her by the hips. My thrusts evoked steady moans from her lips. Before long my efforts paid off in a long, loud climax for her. After she finished she pushed me off her, not interested in trying for a second. She slurped my juicy cock into her mouth and eagerly sucked me off, bouncing my balls in her hand and tickling her tonsils with my cock. A few minutes later, she eagerly swallowed my sperm.

“Danke,” I told her. She laughed and lay with me till I slept.

Thus began my new routine: work in the day, practice German over dinner, and a different bed partner each night. I tried to speak to my lovers, but they only shushed me. During the day, when I found myself near the women around the village, I would occasionally catch what might have been a whiff of a familiar scent, but I could never be sure. Most of the women would blush or cast a mischievous glance when I looked at them.

On the tenth night as I ate a dinner of roasted chicken and corn on the cob, I wondered if my partner for the night was sitting near me. I wondered also if there were some kind of system to decide whose turn it was. I was aware of whispers and glances around me as had often been the case, and the speculation kept my mind busy.

When I turned in for the night, I lay in the dark bed for only a few moments before I heard the fabric of the curtain move. There was a weight on the edge of the bed, and a hand reached out to touch my leg. Navigating with her hands to my face, she tenderly kissed me. I helped her under the covers and she sank into my embrace.

We both froze when behind us was the sound of another person entering. We listened as tentative footsteps made their way to the bed. In a familiar way a hand reached out to touch my leg. As the hand moved up, both visitors jumped when the newcomer encountered the body of my original companion.

“Who?” Asked the newcomer in German, her surprise evident.

“Me,” replied the one on top of me, apparently reluctant to reveal her name. The sound of her voice was apparently enough, and the two engaged in a burst of whispered German that I gathered to be a debate over who had been chosen to be with me.

“Quiet,” I told them in German. They complied. “Can I have you both?” I asked.

There were more whispers, quieter this time. By way of reply, I felt the new girl slip under the covers with us before four hands moved over my body. Two pairs of lips vied for my kiss, and in a few minutes all of my clothes had been removed. I explored and undressed two bodies, surprisingly similar but becoming more defined with every exploration of my hands and lips. Soon our three nude bodies moved together in a mass of aroused flesh. A mouth engulfed my cock, supple lips working me to hardness.

I pulled the other one up and after a brief moment of confusion she straddled my face, bringing her sweet smelling pussy close to my lips. My tongue found that her labia were already slick with her arousal. I probed back and forth, slicking the entire area with her juices. The one below mounted me, slowly and purpousfuly. See-saw style, they rode me, carefully not touching each other. Some time later, they both came, almost in unison.

By some consensus they switched. I felt the other on my cock, and she was much tighter, but her style was very similar. The one grinding against my chin had her second climax first, and slid to the side, winded. The one riding me came as she felt my seed splatter her cervix. She rolled to the other side and panted. The other moved quickly to my cock. Slurping noises filled the dark.

“You could have shared his...” something, a word I didn’t know. Sperm, I guessed.

“You could have waited for your own turn instead of stealing your own daughter’s chance with him!”

“You still owed me from...” another unknown word, “...and I would have missed my turn. He will choose to leave, you know it.”

“Hmpf.”

The conversation was over, and the two of them cuddled up on either side.

The parade of partners continued through the next two nights. On the thirteenth night, I found myself alone. I thought maybe the visitor from the first night would come again, but I slept alone. Perhaps it was meant to let me build strength.

No work happened that day on the mill, which was nearly completed. Everyone was busy preparing for that night’s test. I cleaned myself up, and changed into clean clothes. I eyed my P90, which had sat on the nightstand all along, and decided to leave it.

As night fell, a dinner was brought to me. The girl who brought it leaned in close and whispered, “if you stay, you may have me any time.”

I watched her saunter away, her long skirt swaying enticingly. I hadn’t been so horny in a long time. When I finished eating, night had fallen. I walked out to the center of the village where I found all the men standing in front of all the women. The full moon was visible through the trees. The crowd parted and standing at the north end of the clearing was a young woman dressed in a fine, scant silk robe adorned with myriad beads, gems, and tokens. She had her back to me, and as she turned, the wind carried her scent to me and I knew she was my first night visitor, the girl from the test.

She was striking, dark hair pulled back and her skin a soft middle tone. Her eyes looked right at me and from across the clearing I felt gentle strands of thought reach out to touch my mind. It was a new sensation, my first time on the receiving end of the Gift.

“Hello, I am in one glorious moment, Nata Monday.”

“Of course. And I am...”

“I know who you are, Master Josh. I have waited a long time for you to come. Come closer, let us speak more intimately.”

I began to walk towards her. “I have expected to find another Gifted one here. I have many questions.”

“There is plenty of time for that. First there remains your final test. I know you are Gifted, but I must know for sure your role in what is to come.”

I nodded.

She placed a hand on her belly. “I have often done this – to others. I first met each of these people here under the light of the full moon. It is my focus, the full moon.”

I blushed. She noticed.

“Your focus is unique in its vigor but not in its orientation. Sexual pleasure is a strong emotion. Every woman’s sexual cycle is linked to the moon. Mine even more so.”

I nodded. “You are... older than you look.”

She smiled. “You will learn that the Gifted may transcend the physical limits of the body if they choose. I have chosen to hold myself at the height of my sexual attractiveness, in order to be prepared for the time when you would come.”

“I’m flattered. So you...”

“Place your hand here.”

She took my hand, and placed it against her bare midriff. My skin tingled.

“I think... yes. It is a son,” she told me.

Our eyes met. My mind was awash with emotions.

“This is your destiny,” she said.

“I know,” I replied.

Nata spoke aloud for the first time. “He has given me a son, as predicted.”

The crowd cheered.

“I have so many questions...” I implored her mentally.

“You will have your answers, but first a few formalities. Do you wish to stay with us, or return to your family.”

I didn’t hesitate. “I must return to my wives.”

“I knew you would answer such. They are bound to you, and you to they, more closely than you know. When you return, touch their bellies and you will have a wonderful surprise. This will not be your eldest.”

My face lit up. I wondered which of them...

“He will return home,” spoke Nata.

The crowd sighed.

“Let the festivities begin!” Concluded Nata. The crowd wasted no time. I thought that I’d seen an orgy before, but this was something else entirely. I watched for a few moments.

“You may join in, or... oh!” Thought Nata to me as I swiped her off her feet. I kissed her deeply for a while, and quickly discovered that she wore nothing under her robes. We shed our clothes, and I felt an unfamiliar sensation. Looking down, I saw that we were levitating above the crowd.

“Wow,” I gasped.

We hovered above the tingle of a flood of sexual excitement. Feeding off her mind, I managed to gain some control of my own movement. At an impossible angle, I entered her.

“Oh, I have saved myself for you for so long.”

“I hope I prove worth it.”

“More than that. I would have waited another hundred years. I tended my arousal by feeding off my people’s pleasure. To feel this physical pleasure is unbelievable.”

In a delicate ballet of our Gifts, we moved in the air, finding harmony. Dozens of well trained proxy lovers moved below us, and our arousal progressed in time with theirs. Orgasms began to erupt below us, and we both felt each one. I felt myself held from physical release. I was experiencing a continuing orgasm that had me senseless. Nata was on top of me in the air.

“Soon,” Nata said, “soon. Now.”

I felt the contraction of her orgasm come. My shaft relaxed and I felt a gush of semen burst forth. My cock slid from her vice and rested between her ass cheeks, continuing its eruption. I reached back and milked forth my orgasm onto her ass and back.

We gently floated to the ground. Dozens of women flocked to us as she flopped onto my chest. They began to scoop and lick my seed from Nata’s back. I saw only the legs and feet and breasts of these women pressing in close to her, and behind them the ankles of men stepping into position to continue their free-for-all. My penis, still hard, nestled in between Nata’s slick buns. A vaguely familiar crotch settled onto my face, and an unknown hand guided my cock to push against Nata’s cum-slicked asshole. I heard a muffled grunt as she was pushed down onto my cock, and felt lips lapping at my hanging balls.

It was a long night.