The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The ghost gets her revenge

Chapter Two: Revenge on the Teacher

The ghost of Jade was seeking her next target for revenge Patricia Brown was always teasing her for being a maid’s daughter not that it mattered because she was from a poor family herself. Well technically her paternal grandmother was rich, and always buying her expensive clothes and a car. For this reason, she was free to hang out with the rich girls who joined in with tormenting her for being the maid’s daughter.

Jade tracked Patricia down to the high school she was working in as a teacher Jade had imagined that grandma’s money ran out but once she possessed her for a few minutes to read her mind she discovered that grandma had made sure that she wouldn’t get all her money in her will until her 30th birthday so she got a job as a high school teacher in the meantime.

After watching her for a bit Jade decided the time had come to have revenge.

Patricia got up in the morning just like any other morning and it was then that Jade possessed her.

Good morning Patricia do you remember me Jade the girl that you and your friends used to torment in high school and now you work there.

«OK I must be dreaming this is horrible»

Oh, it’s no dream bitch I’m going to ruin your life.

And with that she began to hum while she went through the apartment.

Jade dressed Patricia’s body just like she normally would for school. Then she packed a camcorder. And politely went to school.

Once at school she went through Patricia’s normal routine Patricia on the other hand. Spent the day a prisoner in her own school crying and begging for mercy at the same time trying to wake up eventually she just got quiet.

Around 2nd period things got interesting Jade at the end of the class in Patricia’s body called 3 of the football players forward.

“I want the three of you to know that you have detention today. I know that you don’t have practice so you can’t use that as an excuse.”

What I got a job.

Cut us a break

What did we do?

We’ll discuss what you did then.

«WAIT WHAT ARE U DOING» screamed Patricia

Jade ignored her

By the time last period came Jade in Patricia’s

body was waiting in the detention room

She had already pardoned off the other detentionees.

And set up the camcorder in the back.

The 3 football players walked into the room and took their seats.

“Patricia” Got up and locked the door.

All right boys I think it’s time I told you why you have detention.

The 3 of them looked very bored

It’s because I want you to finally fuck me

The 3 of them sat up bolt right

“ The reason that I am a bitch to all of you is I want you to fuck me that is how women act, when we are bitchy It’s because we want you to fuck us.

She was already unbuttoning her blouse. Unfortunately, you boys did not realize when a teacher is a bitch she just wants to get fucked now I understand that You’ve been told that you need me to give consent and all that other nonsense.

But really when a bitch asks the way I do you strip her naked and fuck her until she’s not a bitch anymore.”

Her blouse dropped to the floor behind her

And then there’s the matter that the principal and the football coach have been putting me under a lot of pressure to stop being so hard on you boys so we’re just gonna have to stop beating around the bush and make it clear that I want you to use me like a fuckdoll.

She was already removing her shoes.

Tyrone one of the football players who she had almost had kicked off the team raised his hand.

So, bitch you think it’s OK to just go tie a bitch up

Just because you feel she’s a bitch.

That’s what we really want sir she replied as she took off her pants.

“We want guys to hate fuck us because that’s the best way to make us come”

Seriously I’m shocked that you guys never tackled me on the way to my car after work. Forcing me into the trunk and taking me to the outskirts of town and leaving me there naked.

She was standing there in her underwear I have masturbated myself so many nights imagining that you boys were gonna just break into my apartment and rape me until I was a fucked-out bitch.

Leaving me naked bound and gagged while you destroyed all my possessions.

I used to masturbate to you boys Taking pictures of me naked good in the obscenest poses.

Sometimes I even imagine catching you raping a cheerleader and giving you no choice but to rape Me Too!

And I don’t just have fantasies about 2 of you holding me down while another one of you uses me Like the slut I really should be I fantasize about having one of you in my pussy another 1 of you in my ass and another 1 of you in my mouth A cunt should use all of her assets. She reached back and pulled off her bra and threw it at Tyrone. Bearing her chest.

I also have fantasies about you spanking me really hard until my ass is a mixture of bruises I have fantasies about you using me like a toilet after all I teach shit I need to reload it to don’t I couldn’t you give me some shit to teach.

She wiggled out of her pastel pink panties and tossed them to Lamont.

She stood before them naked now who wants to finish stripping me. And making all my naughty fantasies come true. Pretty please I promise to be a good slut and if I’m not pretty please punish me until I am I know I deserve a punishment for being such a bitch But I also really want to be your slut so please let me be your slut.

Mark, another one of them got up.

“Well I say that we leave”

He turned to the others we all know this is a trick.

Whatever we do she’s just gonna scream sexual harassment no bitch is going to turn around. And it’s our word against hers.

Oh no mark she said there’s a camcorder set up right there you’ve got proof.

Lamont got up and checked it yep it’s true we’ve got proof let’s fuck this bitch.

“ YAY” yelled jade in Patricia’s body

Patricia was sobbing and mortified in her own skull.

Wait said Tyrone that bitch wants to get fucked she should get on her hands and knees crawl over here and take our dicks out and suck them like the cunt she is.

OK she beamed she got down on all fours and proudly crawled over shaking her ass and smiling the whole way OK she beamed she got down on all fours and proudly crawled over shaking her ass and smiling the whole way

Lamont was happily holding the camcorder while she did.

1st she crawled over to Tyrone and unzipped his pants and swallowed his Dick and began to suck it very hard Although Jade could not taste it or feel anything she knew that Patricia was feeling raped and knowing that she had no chance of ever proving it. She felt her misery and despair and it was motivation to act slutty as she sucked his cock for all it was worth.

Next, she crawled over to mark took out his Dick and began sucking it

Tyrone was already behind her well she was sucking it and before she even knew it because she couldn’t feel it His Dick began to slide into her ass Suddenly in her head Patricia yelled” «please it hurts stop him!»”

But Jade and Patricia’s body just kept sucking mark’s Dick like it was the pride of her life while Tyrone just shoved his Dick in as hard as he could

Lamont was holding the camcorder.

Let’s see this little teacher bitch take 2 dicks.

Soon enough His mark was ready to come but he pulled out at the last minute and came all over her face.

She turned to the camera all smiles and said Hi everybody this is the real Patricia Brown, a huge slut covered and cum wow she takes a dick in the ass and you know boys I have 2 more holes.

“Congratulations dumb shit you can count.” mark said.

Tyrone came in her ass. And pushed her to the floor How many holes you got now bitch?

“Um three. Three holes that really wanna get filled with some real big dicks.”

Tyrone gave her ass a really hard smack bitch when I ask you a question only want an answer I don’t want you to add any unnecessary bullshit.

He walked over and picked up one of the soft cover math do you like this book bitch? You used to make me do all sorts of stupid problems from this book and you know where I’m gonna put it now?

No Tyrone I don’t.

He slapped her across the face this time.

That’s sir to you

No sir I don’t. she said with a big bright smile.

I’m gonna put it in your cunt bitch. In front of the camera he rolled it up and he shoved it right in her pussy.

Now bitch before we do anything else you’re gonna clean my Dick since you got it all messy.

Wait a minute said Lamont she hasn’t sucked mine off yet why do you get twice.

“Sir’s” Jade said “Sorry to interrupt but why doesn’t Lamont fuck my ass well I clean sirs’ cock.”

Good idea bitch but you call me sir too got that dumb dumb?

Yes sir

Jade turned Patricia’s body and presented the ass for Lamont to stick his big Dick in the bitchy teacher’s mouth opened to taken in Tyrone’s shit cover Dick.

Well Jade couldn’t feel anything Patricia was able to feel both the pain of having her ass split in two and the disgust of shit covering her throat.

It was hell for her and she couldn’t even cry.

The 3 men continued to pass her around while “Patricia” profoundly accommodating.

When they were finished fucking her holes

The 3 men pulled out some rulers from her desk. Now bitch you’re gonna get the punishment for all those bitchy assignments you gave us

Oh no she Squealed I am going to get punished for being a bitch.

Sure, enough the punishments rained down on her ass but since only Patricia could feel it Jade was rather calm throughout it.

In Patricia’s head though she could scream as she felt the pain.

Please stop them

It hurts

I’m begging you

Ow

Eventually they stopped when That ass was black-and-blue.

Damn teacher bitches you tough.

I know I am.

Good now clean up this mess they showed her the floor with all of their sperm on it.

Patricia felt humiliation as her body picked up some tissues and gone all for showing a good picture of her ass she cleaned up most of the sperm. They stopped her use your tongue for the rest of it bitch.

The 3 students of hers laughed themselves silly while their teacher lapped up their sperm from the floor.

Finally, that was over the 3 students slapped her ass took her bra and panties as trophies.

Oh, boys she cooed there’s a laptop over there could I please have a copy of this fun time.

What do you want that for?

Oh, I wanna masturbate watching it like the big slut I am.

You’re one perverted bitch they left but they gave her a copy.

After they left Jade dressed Patricia’s body and cleaned herself up before she took her host home she put the copy in an envelope and mail it to an unknown address.

By the time they arrived home Patricia was begging. begging in her own head to go to the bathroom from having been fucked in the ass so much.

Jade took the body home. Tied her hands and feet with some zip ties and released her host

Patricia had to crawl to the bathroom Full of mortification and humiliation.

She cried herself to sleep that night knowing no one would believe her.

Her next day of school was one of agony those 3 students kept staring at her and lots of other students were too or was it her imagination she couldn’t tell.

Two days later in the middle of class the principal marched in along with a security guard and ordered her to follow them.

Before she knew what happened she was possessed again as she happily a went with them.

The tape had been released and everyone in school had seen what she’d done the young teacher was humiliated as she was fired and knew that there would be losses coming after her while Jade more or less sat there in her body and asked the principal.

Would you like to spank me?

Couldn’t I just fuck you instead of you firing me?

Could I at least fuck the football team before I leave?

Security escorted her car which she happily got into and drove a few miles away.

Where she got out of her car where a man was waiting for her.

“Hi Hank this is another one of our guests”

« Wait where are you taking me?» Patricia cried in her own head

They got comfortably in his car and drove to his home where they walked into the basement and they walked right past several women one of them Patricia recognized as Emma from school. There were at least 5 women naked, gagged, chained and wearing chastity belts.

The smell of sweat and excrement was everywhere.

Jade why don’t you get our guest in the cage.

“Yes Hank.”

Patricia realized that she was going to be next.

«No please please I’m begging you don’t put me here with them»

But despite all of her pleading Jade in control of her body just walked right into her storage unit turned cage. Put a chastity belt right all over her pussy with a nice vibrator to keep on edge.

After that She chained her host’s legs and then her arms. Opened her mouth wide so Hank could put a nice big penis gag.

And completely left her host.

Patricia gave regaining control of her body tried thrashing against the chains and the buzzing in her pussy but to no Avail she could hear in the background hank leaving the room.

Later that night Hank came downstairs and dragged her out to his bed to enjoy her. Her suffering was only beginning.