The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please note that this story never should happen in real life. And no human being should be treated this way But don’t worry no actual fictional characters were hurt.

Hi my name is Bee Bee if you like this story please check out my discord

The ghost gets her revenge

prologue

Hi my name is Jade. I’d like to tell you a little bit about myself.

Back when I was in high school I was a maid to help my parents out.

Times were tough but what could I do but in my high school there was a click of girls who made my life live in hell

All of them had everything cars designer clothes Perfect bodies I was always flat and plain looking.

And oh how they bullied me Every day in high school they made my life a living hell.

They called me Jade the maid they a would invite me to places make me feel like one of them and then make me carry all the bags or they would get their boyfriends to ask me out so their boyfriends could stand me up. Couple of times they even put tests in my bag just to get me in trouble.

I vowed I would have revenge and then when I was 21 I was in some kind of accident I can’t really explain it but I am now a ghost and I can possess people and control their bodies and now I am going to have my revenge.

chapter one emma gets possesed

Emma Rhoads was getting ready for a nice weekend.

Suddenly she felt very cold the next thing she knew she couldn’t control her body

«What’s going on»? she screamed suddenly a prisoner in her own skull.

“Hi Emma” a voice her voice said. “Do you remember me?

«No»

“Oh, it’s me Jade the maid. That girl that you made her life a living hell all the way through high school.”

«That’s ridiculous. what are you doing in my body am I going out of my mind»

Not at all you see I have become a ghost that can possess bodies and I’m going to make sure that you pay for all the trouble you made me.

Why I even have access to all the information in your brain.

I see your daddy has gotten you a nice car.

Let’s see how we can make your life suck.

Emma watched in fear as her own body began to move around her apartment

This couldn’t be happening

«Look Jade if that’s really you let’s talk it was years ago maybe we can work something out»

“Oh, be quiet Emma you’ll get your body back eventually.”

Jade began to strip her host body naked.

After that she began to go through the closet. She pulled out a nice dress her host’s favorite.

Somehow that hurt Emma worse what was happening to her.

Jade smiled as she got dressed and Went out All dressed and made up for a night out.

She got in “her” car and began driving

«ALRIGHT ENOUGH GIVE ME BACK MY BODY»

Emma screamed in her head.

No bitch I won’t not until I’ve put you through a small portion of the hell you put me through.

The car stopped in front of a shop Emma couldn’t see what kind of shop.

She watched in horror as her body walked through the shop suddenly she knew where she was a sex shop she watched as Jade masquerading as her.

Begin to fill a shopping basket with two big black dildoes with a ring and some string on them a huge vibrator, and some interesting handcuffs and a ball with strap attached to it.

After that She paid for all her purchases with Emma’s credit card Emma was disgusted to say that she was buying such filthy things.

She watched in horror as her body picked up those purchases and walked out of the store

Once back in the car Emma was asked a question from her own mouth.

Hey Emma have you ever considered getting a tattoo?

« no Wait you wouldn’t be taking me, there would you?

You leave my body alone stop this stop this right now»

Oh, but Emma how many times did I beg you to just leave me alone? Now don’t worry although I’m in complete control of your body I can’t feel pain or pleasure so I won’t be at all uncomfortable while getting inked

Before long they pulled up by an all-night tattoo parlor

She walked right up to the tattoo artist and said Hi, can I help you?

I would like you to put the words I’m a nasty bitch on my left cheek. And I’d like you to make me look like a real slut when you do.

Are you serious he asked?

Why yes, I am engaged to a man who wants me to be a total slut and he’s loaded so can you please give me the right ink.

Jade walked over right in Emma’s body to the table pulled up her drees and dropped her panties and said please begin

Inside Emma began to die. How would she ever live this down?

The humiliation of having those words

Wrote on her left cheek way outweighed how physical uncomfortable she was getting it done.

Thank you Jade said with Emma’s voice and now can you please put on my right cheek I’ll do anal if you spank me hard enough.

Prisoner in her own skull Emma was almost dead with shame.

Oh, excuse me sir one last tattoo can you please put right over my pussy Jade fucked me good

After they left the tattoo parlor all the patrons and workers were waving her goodbye you slut.

They went home or at least to Emma’s apartment.

Well I had fun how about you Jade asked

« Get out of my body you can’t do this to me forever»

Oh, but I can don’t worry I’m going to leave your body shortly until tomorrow but we do want to keep you right where you are.

The 1st thing she did upon entering the apartment was remove all her clothing. She went to the bathroom and began looking into the mirror at the new tattoos she held her eyes open so her prisoner in her own head could see the changes to her body. Is next she went to the bedroom

She opened the bag, she began to remove its contents.

1st she took the vibrator and set it to low. And inserted it into her host’s pussy “Isn’t that comfortable Emma?”

No answer

“ how rude.”

Next, she began to take the handcuffs and began cuffing her legs to the corners of the bed. Interestingly enough. They had timers on them Emma watched in horror as they were set for 16 hours.

«You can’t leave us here for 16 hours» she said

Oh, Emma I’m not leaving us here I’m leaving you here I’m going to be leave and you could have your body all to yourself for 16 hours by then it will be 6 PM on a Saturday the perfect time for me to dress you up to go out and fuck your daddy’s biggest rival.

Won’t that be sweet?

«No please you’ll ruin my life.»

You ruined my life and now I’m going to ruin yours And I’m going to do worse than that.

Next, she put the same cuffs on both of her hands but before locking herself to the other corners of the bed she removed the ball with straps from the bag.

Do you know what this is Emma?

It’s a gag so you can’t call for help while you spend the next day in this super comfortable position

Next, she took those 2 dildos with the rings and slipped them on her index fingers. Now you can’t drop these. And with that she put the gag in her mouth and next she cuffed both hands to the bed posts the next thing that Emma knew she instantly got control of her body back.

Immediately she tried to struggle to free herself but the cuffs kept her in place she tried screaming but the gag would not allow it.

She tried to struggle to get the vibrator out of her pussy but it was in too deep.

All she could do was hold the 2 dildos while the vibrator went nuts in her pussy it was too low for her to cum. The only thing she could do was cry.

And fear what was coming next would anyone believe her that she was possessed was she really going to seduce her father’s number one rival.

What would happen to her

Almost a whole day of struggling past for Emma No matter how hard she struggled she couldn’t get free. The worst part of it was despite herself the 2 big dildos that were attached by rings to her hands she couldn’t help but finger them.

In addition to the vibrator making her crazy she was completely unable to go to the bathroom she had no idea how long she tried to control her bladder.

But it was no use after what she assumed were a few hours she pissed herself Looking at her wet bed and knowing that she had no choice but to lie in it was truly horrible it became worse hours later when she finally gave in and soiled herself. She cried and blubbered she wished someone would come to uncuff her but she was on her own for the weekend.

The vibrator just kept on going it wasn’t enough for her to come but she was very aroused by the end of it finally after almost a whole day.

click click

The handcuffs unlocked themselves. She got up she was still naked covered in sweat and pussy juice. She immediately pulled off those dildos from her fingers, and pulled that vibrator out of her very well used pussy and before she could do anything else

“Hi Emma I’m back.”

She had completely lost control of her body again.

“Oh, dear me Emma you’re a bad girl let’s get you cleaned up.”

Emma watched almost in shame as her body once again no longer in her control marched right into the bathroom turned on the shower and began to clean itself. The water was freezing cold Emma was screaming in it. But it did not matter, Jade could only control her body but she could not feel what her body felt. And Jade was enjoying how much in pain as she was.

After a freezing cold shower washing all the cum and piss and shit from her body she marched into the bedroom and into the closet 1st she put on a bright red sexy Victoria secret set. “Oh, he’s gonna love this” next she went over to her closet and removed the smallest dress.

She completed the dress up by doing her makeup extra heavy and putting on a very high pair of shoes.

“Well Emma are you ready to become a slut.”

«bite me bitch» Emma replied but in what was left of her head she knew her life was going to be wrecked.

Soon enough they were in her car on the way to the club that Jade knew her father’s number one rival in the firm he works in would be looking to pick up girls

«Look Jade I’m sorry about everything that happened in high school I’m sorry that we were so cruel to you please please don’t do this to me please You’ve already put me through such hell you’ve marked me you humiliated me Isn’t that enough you’re going to ruin my life.»

“Well you ruined mine.”

Eventually they arrived at the club. Jade chose to park at the convenience store across the street in the handicapped parking zone.

She walked to the club on those high heels.

Emma watched from her own skull as her body walked into the club in no time at all found Michael her father’s number rival at the firm.

“Michael” she said. “It’s good to see you.”

“He looked up he must have been in shock seeing his is number one rivals daughter all decked out at a club.

Well look who it is, Harold fishers’ girl what do you want?

“I want to fuck you really hard”

Deep down Emma watched in pure misery

He almost choked on his Beer “you serious”

Yes, Jade said with Emma’s voice.

I want you to take me back to your place right now and do everything you’ve ever imagined to do to bitch to me. Use me like a slut in heat. And then I want you to record it and send a tape of it to my father I want him to see what a slut I really am

Anything. he said staring at her

“Yes, you can put it anywhere you want just fuck me really really hard?”

“Can I invite some friends?”

“Anything you want I just want a good tape sent to him.”

“Oh, don’t worry I can make that happen.”

He put his hand on her ass gave it a good squeeze and said. “follow me.”

Emma could do nothing but pray as her body marched out of that club with Michael. He had his arm around her. Feeling up her right breast.

It’s gonna be a fun weekend she squeaked.

Oh is it he snickered.

“Yeah I do anal.”

“Really?”

“Yeah if you spank me hard enough first.”

“You really are one big skank, aren’t you?”

“Oh, I’m not just a skank I’m a slut a bitch a cunt and a fucktoy. For the rest of the weekend I’m just three holes and a nice pair of tits for you to use and record

They walked to his car Emma watched an anger as her body walked in a very sexy way.

They arrived at his car. “All right Emma Here we are.”

“Please call me slut. It makes me very hot. When big strong tough men put cunts like me in their place.”

“Is that right bitch.”

She gave a sexy nod

“Well that’s great get in.”

She got in the seat and they took off.

Despite the horror of knowing that she was about to give herself to a man who was gonna enjoy humiliating her father who would probably disown her she still felt a stab of misery as she watched the police writing up tickets by her car. And in all likelihood would be calling a tow truck.

The ride was very uncomfortable for Emma. Because she had to watch as Jade controlling her body kept flirting with him

Finally, they arrived at his home.

«Jade, wait it’s not too late to change your mind.»

But Jade in Emma’s body just put her arm around Michael’s and whispered “Please take me to your bedroom and fuck me good.”

He took her by the arm roughly and led her upstairs to his bedroom. Bitch give me a couple minutes to set up the cameras.

Soon enough they were being recorded Jade already stripped off the dress before the door was even completely closed and begin making out with him immediately shoving her tongue down his throat.

She was still in her underwear when she got on all four’s unzipped his pants and swallowed his dick whole.

Emma gagged at the smell of it But Jade was in control and she didn’t care as she swallowed this bastard’s Dick. Before he could come she pulled out and accepted him to come all over her (Emma’s) face.

Would you like to take a picture to send to my daddy she asked coyly?

With pleasure you little slut you.” He Took out his phone and snapped a picture. Next, she went over to one camcorder.

« Please Emma cried in her head my daddy never did anything to you»

The 1st thing it recorded was Jade reaching up and stuck her chest forward and undid her bra. Then she grabbed his hands and brought them right on to her tits.

Emma cried inside as she was being raped and there was not a damn thing she could ever hope to do as no one would ever believe that she was possessed.

He began to squeeze her breasts especially her nipples Jade Didn’t mind as she couldn’t even feel it so he just kept squeezing.

Jade smiled coyly in nothing but “her” panties “yes daddy.”

She began by turning around, Bending over giving a great view of her bright red panties. Which she wiggled out of giving a great view of her ass next, she turned around Showing her face and said Hi Harold how you doing?

Aren’t you proud of your little girl check out my new tattoos. She wiggled that ass Soon lots of guys are going to see them

Meet my hook up for tonight, Michael the coworker you’re always bitching about. You’ve always said that he’s a pathetic little man but as you can see she said stroking his cock he is a very big and well-endowed and he’s going to fuck me hard.

After that she swallowed his cock and gave it a good long suck it was a long good blowjob in Emma’s head she was choking. But Jade couldn’t feel any of the pain as she just breathed through the nose easily.

After she swallowed his cum she climbed up got down on him and lowered her pussy right on to his very erect cock She began to scream and extasy.

Oh, fuck me. You’re my big strong daddy. Fuck me like the naughty girl I am. Oh I’m such a complete bitch please fuck it out of me Please please fuck the bitch out of me and just make me a good slut. She screamed like that for a while he just kept pumping her pussy full of his cum.

«I’ll kill you bitch I don’t know how but I’ll kill you I’ll make you pay for this» Emma cried

Well daddy, Michael you know I have one more hole that you could fuck.

She turned to the camera shoving her boobs right into it and then got on the bed and lifted her ass high.

Please be the 1st to take my ass I want it to be taken by a real man.

Michael got up he waved at the camera and said Hey Harold you’ve got a great daughter here I’m really going to enjoy this.

He pulled back his Dick and shoved it righter perhaps it probably gave him some irritation but he did not care.

Emma was in horrible pain she felt like she was being split in half with the world’s biggest bowel movement

Always hurt it hurts so much but Jade couldn’t feel it as she rode his cock it just hurt more she had no idea how long it took before he came in her bowels. Emma was so relieved to have the pain out of her she was so sure but what was worse was as Jade turned her body around and began to clean his dick with her tongue.

Once she licked his Dick completely clean of his shit the next words to come out of her mouth where I must be a complete and total slut because I want to fuck some more.

That’s OK Michael said stroking her face I would be glad to fuck you some more.

But 1st where is a woman’s place?

She began to climb on top of him and lower her pussy onto his Dick a woman’s place is in the kitchen or the bedroom we should never have to think. Or at least that’s what my real daddy always says as she rode his Dick shaking her boobs for the camera.

Oh, how she rode his Dick like a complete and total devoted slut.

«I’ll kill you Jade I don’t know how but I’ll kill you» Emma Watched helplessly as the camera recorded her shame.

Once that was done and they both had explosive orgasms.

“ Daddy” she asked Michael can you call some more friends so I can get some more cocks in me.

Sure, thing he said and well I’m calling them Why don’t you. Say Hi to all the people at daddy’s office

She positioned the camera in front of a mirror so both her tits and ass were visible.

Hi everybody I’m at I’m Emma Fisher Harold fisher’s daughter” I want to show everybody that I’m a big slut like my mother. While a real man is calling a few guys to satisfy me. I want you all to know that I am a real slut I’m also a bitch and a cunt A mindless thing that exists to be fucked

I love having cocks in me and I love eating pussy and tonight I’m going to fuck all the guys that I can.

Now I know that you can all see my ass in the sir but I’m gonna turn around so you can read my new tattoos.

Next, she turned around and bent over so the camera could get a good look at her new tattoos.

Inside the real Emma watched as her humiliation continued.

After that Michael came back into the room he sat down in a chair and with the camera still on “Emma”

Begin to give a very sexy lap dance.

Eventually 2 more guys from the office that Emmanuel her father didn’t like man and she got on her knees and begged.

Please fuck me no please allow me to fuck you.

I am a dirty slut who needs something in her hungry pussy. I need Dick please please let me play with your dicks. OK Emma Fisher. One of the men said patting her on the head we will. For the rest of the night she was down on all four’s underneath one of them while the other 2 took turns with her ass and mouth.

The worst part for Emma was she could feel the fucking although she wasn’t in control. The fucking went on until 3 AM When all three of the men were spent.

Emma’s body was covered in sperm as the guys left her on the floor when they went to sleep.

Michael called her an Uber after she got cleaned up although he kept her underwear as a trophy.

And sent her on her way.

When she got home, Emma was practically in tears in her own head she was in tears she just couldn’t cry. «What are you gonna do to me now you bitch Please just kill me.»

Oh no bitch I won’t and in fact if you ever try to I’ll instantly be able to retake your body. After that Jade left the body Emma instantly was taken over by the exhaustion and just fell asleep still in her Slutty dress.

By the next morning she woke up just in time for her father to be pounding on the door.

Emma was so terrified she instantly wet herself a little.

Instantly Jade Took over the body again.

Boy Emma I can’t wait to meet daddy

«go to hell bitch»

Jade opened the door.

You ungrateful brat her father screamed you’re a disgrace to me you’re a disgrace as family and you’re out I am disowning you and this family is disowning you and I want you to have this. He gave her a paper it was a suepina. I am suing you you’ve ruined my career.

“Oh, piss off” Jade in Emma’s body snarled and slammed the door.

Jade politely took Emma’s body back into the bedroom and then left it.

By the end of the day her landlord Lord informed her that her father had pulled his cosign of her apartment as well as the deposit he had paid.

Within a week she was living in some run-down motel while the law suit continued.

She had no idea where her car was or how many tickets it had but she knew the meter was running.

Before long Jade had taken over her body again and decided to settle out of court for basically her entire bank account including her maternal grandparents’ estate and just about everything she still owned.

Emma was a disowned destitute beggar.

After that Jade took Emma’s body out of Town with the little money she had left took a cab to an apartment building out of town.

A man greeted her.

Jade is this our first guest.

You betcha its name is Emma wasn’t a very good person but she’s going to learn.

Good the 1st unit is downstairs.

They went to the basement of the building where the storage units would be the 1st storage unit they saw was a bit big for a storage unit it had a mattress and a toilet. Jade took Emma’s body inside there where she lied down on the bed and the man placed a collar Around her neck this caller had a chain to the wall He adjusted it so She could reach the mattress but she couldn’t reach the toilet. In addition, the chain was placed so she would have a hard time standing upright

After that She began to remove her dress but the man stopped her with a raised hand.

I’d like to make her remove it herself after you leave I would enjoy giving her a good spanking.

Jade stopped Emma was terrified what was happening to her now.

Let me explain what’s happening to you he said my name is Hank I’m gonna hold you and all your friends who harassed Jade here in this dungeon until she’s collected them all after that I’m taking you all South of the border and selling you.

Immediately after that Jade left the body.

You’re going to sell me she’s cried.

You can’t do this to me please she tried to run but she couldn’t get too far with that chain around her neck.

She was positively terrified when he Showed her the riding crop in his hand

Am I gonna use this on you or are you gonna strip like a good whore.

Emma undid her dress.

Soon she was naked and chained to a wall.

And I’ll make one thing clear said Hank as long as you are here you will be naked and chained up like an animal I advise you just get used to it.

And you’re gonna call me master or I’m gonna have to punish you until you do.

With that he opened a large box and removed some big chains these weren’t little handcuffs like she had worn. These were heavy duty things He also removed a large chastity belt which he ordered her to put on showing her the riding crop again.

Emma was too terrified to cry as She did this She was soon chained hand and foot in addition to having a chain to the wall and the chastity belt that she was locked in to had a very large vibrator in her pussy that was already humming.

“Comfy bitch” he asked oh by the way that’s your name now.

she shook her head.

Well that doesn’t really matter Sex slaves don’t really need to be. Now that thing he pointed at her belt.

It’s gonna keep going until you are on the verge of coming but it will make sure that you never do.

Do you get that Emma?

Yes, sir She said weekly.

He immediately grabbed her by the hair forced her over his knee and began whacking her ass with his riding crop Your name isn’t Emma You don’t answer to that name any more now what is your name.

Bitch master my name is bitch.

And don’t you forget it he said.

He kissed her on the lips.

Then he put a large o gag in her mouth

I’ll be back in the morning to piss on you he said and left.

Bitch lied down the bed and just cried for a while the buzzing in her pussy was intense and she really wanted to come but she couldn’t get through the belt.

Guilt for how horrible she’d been to Jade went through her mind Finally bitch just stood there and accepted in her head that this is where her life was now and soon she drifted off to sleep.