The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gentleman in White (Chapter Two)

By shyguy

Somewhere, a married man was using his cell phone to record his wife drive her sleek body deeper and deeper onto the rigid member of the very same vendor he had jealously wanted to throttle earlier. The guy (what WAS his name anyway?) had seemed confused at first, flat out scared shitless really, but once the husband had his wife bare her boobs for him, the fellow got the hint, and it was smooth, if sweaty, sailing from then on.

But they were only one set of people that would have a lot to thank Mr. White for that day. There would be more…

* * *

Gertrude Franklin grabbed her daughter’s arm as she guided Molly away from the three fraternity guys. The forty year old mother had seen better days, stress and worry had joined time’s normal passage to take their toll upon her. Her once red hair, in a sensible and close to the head trim, had browned like an autumn leaf heading for winter. The crows feet had become deeper grooves on her frowning face, and what once was high and firm had, for the most part, given up the fight. Being a single mother was not easy, and it hadn’t gotten any easier raising a sixteen year old daughter than it was raising her when both of them were younger.

“Oh god, mom, this is so embarrassing,” Molly could just die. Her own face turned almost as red as her shoulder length hair “He was only showing me his car and talking about helping his frat out,” In truth, Molly had been flattered at the attention from any college student, even a college freshman. In the last year, nature had decided to amplify her blessings, and while a bit nervous about it, she was also enjoying the benefits.

* * *

“You are too young to be agog over college guy’s car, and he shouldn’t be looking at you that way,” Gertrude hissed, “You’re sixteen for crying out loud” before shooting an indignant look at the college trio.

Tony, the lanky brown haired man with the rather nice car glanced over at his two frat brothers, “I didn’t know she was only sixteen.”

“Smooth move, ex-lax ,” Desmond, the only ‘Brother’ among the Frat brothers snorted, “you trying to get us in jail?”

“Go easy on him, Desmond,” Tyler tried to keep it mellow. “We knew it would be hard to find girls to help us out with our car wash for the Fraternity drive anyway. Maybe it blinded us.”

“She did have a nice pair on her,” Desmond muttered.

“That she did,” Tony sighed, “Our frat could use some mega hot babes for the prestige.” Admitedly, Molly wasn’t truly Mega Hot, but she was cute, and that was a start.

“Prestige? Is that why we’re looking for girls? Guys, we –have-gotten too cerebral.”

The others laughed, a quiet admission that there were other things they’d like to do with any ‘mega hot babes’ they found to everyone’s mutual enjoyment.

Meanwhile, the mother and daughter were not done with their own conversation, with Molly showing uncharacteristic rebelliousness, “I’m sixteen, ok. Fine, what are a few years? They wanted my help, not to get into my pants.”

“Watch your tone, young lady,” Gertrude warned, “you are not mature enough for some situations, and I am not having my daughter prance around in a bikini sponging off dirty cars while deviants hope to score with her. Maybe when you’re older…” even as she lectured, par of her worried that soon her daughter would want her out of her life. And really, Molly is all I have

Molly did mind her tongue this time, but her facial expression was one of annoyance. Was mom ever young? Ever?

The gentleman in white observed all this chaos with some sorrow. Gertrude was right, her daughter was too young. Even if she were emotionally ready, the legal ramifications of man’s law would get those young men in trouble. Yet Molly was also understandably upset that her mother’s fear of not being part of her life was intruding upon Molly’s enjoyment of her new found sensuality, and the Fraternity brothers? Not a bad lot, really, though like most mortal men a touch fixated on the hedonistic, they did seem to have their scruples. No one was completely wrong, no one completely right, and each wanting certain things that conflicted.

“I shall have to put it aright,” he spoke aloud to himself before stepping up to the mother and daughter. His smile became that of an old friend, and he spread his arms as if he wished he could hug them both.

“Molly, Trudy, so good to see you young ladies again,” He greeted them warmly.

Molly glanced at her mother in confusion; mom hardly let anyone call her ‘Trudy’ unless they were very good friends. That was it, this man must be a good friend. She smiled up at him. “Hello, Mister White.” She shook her hair teasingly, unaware that it was growing behind her, growing fuller and longer as she did so, until it reached the small of her back.

Gertrude wanted to protest. No one called her Trudy, certainly not a man they’d never me… Wait, ‘see you young ladies, again’? She glanced up into the blue eyes of Sebastian, and if anything grew dizzier still. Her typical frown lifted, and was replaced by a growing smile even as the lines in her face started to vanish, “Hiya, Sebastian.”

“I am so sorry I missed your graduations,” Sebastian apologized to them both, “You two must have been lovely on stage. And as always, I’m sure the lads loved watching you.”

“Graduate? I don’t…” yet Molly could remember those months ago, clearly, her name being called as she walked up to receive her diploma, saucily winking at her male classmates as she took it. She licked her lips, and as two extra years graced her form, Molly could almost feel the last of her baby fat perfect itself into her new legally adult hard body. “I don’t blame you, Sebastian,” She finished, “I know you travel a lot. And I don’t know how much the guys enjoyed it, seeing as I was all covered up, but thanks.”

Trudy was wondering how she could be on stage too. Something didn’t make sense here. The only ones allowed on stage would be the staff and the graduating students, and she was pretty sure she wasn’t staff.

“Something wrong, Trudy dear?” Sebastian (He was such a sweet guy) said gently.

“Yeah, something about me being on stage … "

“Oh yes, quite naughty that,” He agreed, “I’m sure only a few figured out you weren’t wearing much but lacy lingerie under those robes. And, of course, your sister knew, though for her, it was a bikini if I recall.”

The words seemed to drop and splatter over the two like a refreshing spring rain, taking the ugly grime of an old reality away. Trudy’s waist narrowed, and her breasts grew large and firm as of old… or in this case, as of young. Trudy could remember how wonderfully naughty it all felt, even as her hair grew red and bright like her twin’s, spilling to the same cut as her sister wore. Eighteen year old Molly ran her hands along her own body, as if remembering the bikini that adorned it that day. She’d gone swimming after that with two cute guys while her sister decided to skip the swimming and go straight to more intimate exercises with another man.

“We were bad,” Molly agreed with the same dancing green eyes her sister shared sparkling at the memories, “But I’m glad you got the letters and photos we sent.” Molly’s formerly sensible blouse (only opened one button to show just a hint of cleavage) twisted and molded itself lifting her breasts even higher in an emerald green midriff that showed her firm belly to good display. What were pants a moment ago was now a lovely matching skirt that rode high, showing off shapely legs that tapered down to what most would term ‘fuck me pumps’.

“Yeah,” Trudy shared the look as she eyed the older man, “Did you like the photos? Did you –like- what you saw?” she hinted even as her own clothes fit her new youthful body and changed into the same thing, save black. Yes, she remembered now. Green was Molly’s color, she preferred black. Sometimes it was the only way their boyfucks, err, boyfriends could tell them apart.

“In and out of the robes,” Sebastian nodded, “Yes, I did. You lusty lasses certainly can get an old man’s heart to pumping. I had my doubts about the belly button piercings,” he admitted, “But now that I see them up close, they’re quite tasteful.”

As one, the twins each reached down to their navels and ran a thumb over the jewelry pierced there. True to their fashion preferences, Molly had a gold one with a tiny emerald in it, where as Trudy had a silver one with a black bit of onyx.

The young women laughed softly at him, “You’re so old fashioned, Sebastian, but we’ll bring you around yet.” The buzzing of her sensuality seemed to drown that now fading confusion entirely. She knew her sister was feeling the same. They were so close.

“I take you two still share…” Mr. White paused, “Everything?”

Both moaned softly in response, backs arching in unison.

It was his turn to laugh softly, “I’ll take that as a yes. Perhaps you two could help me help someone else then?”

“Anything for you,” Molly said, even as Trudy chirped up with a “Sure thing”

Sebastian gestured to three cute guys, one of whom had a really bitching car. He explained, “Those young men are looking for two uninhibited and sexy young women like yourself to aid their fraternity in a bikini car wash.”

Trudy’s eyes shined with interest as she took them in, “First dibs on the black guy, sis.”

Molly laughed, “Excuse us, Sebastian, sis and I need to go introduce ourselves and offer our…services.” She let the word hang huskily. Good old Sebastian, he knew how much sis and she enjoyed showing themselves off…and more.

Each woman rewarded Sebastian with a hot and steaming kiss, before joining three very pleasantly surprised young men.

Sebastian wiped his brow. That had taken some effort on his part; his powers did have their limits. Yet, everyone was happy, and in a way, all had gotten what they wanted even if it did mean he had to make some choices for them. They’d be happy, and that made the effort all worth while.