The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gentleman in White

By shyguy

He looked for the entire world like a cross between a certain character who granted fantasies on an old TV show, and another fellow famous for selling chicken. As an older man with a gentle smile and, if spoken to, a noticeable drawl, most would lean towards the latter. In truth, the former would probably be closer for…other reasons. Regardless, he was a man in a white suit, not something you see every day, yet not so odd as to seem implausibly odd. One or two glances his way at most, and then folks tended to go on their way right past him. One couple was so busy arguing with each other they didn’t even glance.

“I can not believe you,” Susan said in exasperation to her husband, “The man just SMILED at me, that’s all.” Susan was an attractive woman. Her dark hair fell along her back not quite touching a very well formed and athletic behind. Her long legs were fully covered, but the jeans were form fitting, showing off their shape nicely. Her blouse was modestly cut, though not too baggy. She appeared to be in her mid twenties at most.

“I’m sorry,” John replied, somewhat insincerely. Susan’s blonde headed husband was sorry his wife was upset, but didn’t regret his actions. That smile the guy his wife gave spoke volumes to John’s jealousy. He just knew guys wanted to get into his wife’s pants, and more than a little he worried she was tempted, or had even given into temptation. “You –really- never met him before?”

Susan gaped, “I told you I didn’t. Why are you so jealous?”

“I just hate the idea of other guys hitting on you,” John confessed. “I can’t help that I’m jealous.”

“Well, I wish you weren’t!” Susan felt like smacking him. “Of all the stupid reactions to…”

There was a cough, and only then did the two realize that the silver haired gent with the goatee had heard everything.

“Perhaps I could help you two out?” The gentleman in white inquired. Both were embarrassed. John spoke up first, “Sorry Mister…”

“White,” The man smiled, “But you can call me Sebastian. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Right, uhm, Sebastian,” John continued, “But we don’t want to trouble you.”

At that, Mister White shook his head so vigorously as to seem almost comical, “Help being trouble? Oh no, no no no no, helping is no trouble for me. In fact, I wanted to help more than I was supposed to. It got me in trouble.” The old man looked upward sadly, “I suppose I couldn’t blame them for being distrustful, they probably thought I was in league with …oh well, the least said about that one, the better. Do go on about your problems.”

“My problem is he’s jealous,” Susan sighs, “We haven’t been married two years yet, and he thinks I’m cheating on him or something.”

“Ok, I get jealous, just the thought of her with another man makes me crazy,” John confided. Neither knew why they were so open with this stranger, but it seemed to come naturally.

“He nearly cost me my job,” Susan grumbled, “He insulted my boss when I introduced them just because he complimented me. It’s got to stop!”

“I quite agree,” Sebastian concurred with a sage nod of his head, “And I can indeed help. Don’t be too hard on him, Susan. John has some insecurity, and you ARE a very attractive woman.” Mr. White reminded, though it didn’t occur to either that they hadn’t given THEIR names yet.

Sebastian looked over at John, “Now John, you keep down this path, and your wife is going to want to leave you because of your jealousy. Is that what you want?”

“Well, no,” John muttered while Susan stood silent. She certainly didn’t want to leave John, and wasn’t going to issue that threat, but maybe it was what he needed to hear.

“You want Susan to be happy, don’t you?” Mr. White’s soft blue eyes seemed to seep into John’s very soul.

“Of course,” John answered honestly.

“Then perhaps you should look at this a different way,” Mr. White smiled, “Your wife is very beautiful. It’s only natural that she should draw the male eye. Rather than be upset by this, you should be proud; proud of her looks, proud of her sensuality, and just plain proud of having such a hot blooded woman in your life. Normally pride is a sin, but in this case, I think it’ll be okay. After all, it’ll make you happy, AND get rid of that jealousy.”

John was listening. He was listening hard. Everything the gentleman in white said seemed to make more and more sense the more John thought about it. His wife was hot, sensual, and sexy. How many guys could say that? And other men wanted her and that was cool. He glanced towards Susan, who was looking a bit cautious about Sebastian’s tact.

Susan, on her part, was still unsure she liked the phrases ‘hot blooded’, but when she locked eyes with her husband, she noticed he was definitely listening. Rather than jealousy, John was now looking her over with…well, pride. It was strange, but nicer than the green eyed monster she often saw in his face.

“Yeah, I bet almost any guy would want to do my Susan,” John gave her another appraising smile. Susan actually blushed a bit, her ear tips going rosy.

“Exactly,” Mr. White clapped his hands softly together, pleased, “It makes you proud, proud, and let us be honest, aroused. From now on, the idea of other men with your wife does not distress you; quite the opposite if I’m right.” With a side glance, Sebastian spoke to Susan, “Just you watch, Susan. I’ll help you both out, He won’t be jealous any more after this, I guarantee it.” Then he spoke to her husband again, “And I am right. She could sleep with a dozen men, and you’d be happy at how happy it made her. You only want to be a part of it, to watch her happiness.”

While Susan tried to think of a response to this increasingly weird gentleman, John felt as if he’d been spun around several times and then set to walking; hesitant at first, but with each step, reorienting himself more and more easily. Suddenly, he looked back at every moment of jealousy in a new light, and indeed, his imagination took it in new directions. He could visualize Susan flirting back with that guy who smiled at her earlier today. He wondered if she wanted that waiter they had last night that was looking at her breasts to cup them. John even briefly had an image of his wife bouncing up and down the cock of her boss.

Damn, that would be so fucking hot he thought and that thought and the images with it were rewarded with an erection. John wet his lips and looked over his wife’s body; it was a body meant to be looked at, leered at, and more. How could a woman that hot NOT be screwing lots of men? It would be a crime if she weren’t!

“Susan,” John kept staring at his hot wife, lost in a haze of fantasies of her with other men, “Why don’t we go back to that guy who smiled at you and you give him a toss? To make up for my rudeness…You could screw him, and I could watch. It would be so damn hot, baby.” He couldn’t help but brush his crotch slightly. After all, the only people who could see him doing that were his wife, and Sebastian.

Susan’s eyes widened, “John, are you out of your ever loving mind?!” “Come on, baby, please?” John wheedled, “I’ll buy you some new clothes that show off even more of that gorgeous body of yours.”

“What the hell did you do to him?” his wife turned on the gent in white. Sebastian White looked mildly offended, “Hell? No, nothing to do with –that one- , I assure you. I thought I said so before. He wants suffering, I just want you to be happy.”

“Happy?” Susan exclaimed in shock, “My husband thinks I’m some sort of slut!”

“You didn’t want him to be jealous anymore,” Mr. White said, perplexed, “Now, seeing you with other men would thrill him. If that makes you a slut, so be it, your definition, not mine, but since the jealousy is gone just what is the problem?”

“Hello? I’m NOT one,” Susan wasn’t sure she wanted to scream or cry. “Now do you see the mess you’ve made?”

“Oh my, yes,” The man in white said contritely, “I am so sorry. Excuse me for the mix up. Easily foxed, I promise.”

Susan tried to stay calm, “It better be.” Then she looked into his soft blue eyes, so soft, like she might sink into them.

“Now, Susan, you want John and you to be happy, yes?” Mr. White’s voice was as soft as his gaze.

“Yes,” came her reply. That was all she ever wanted, she told herself. Mr. White’s smile spread, “There you have it then. You don’t want him to be jealous. He’s not any more, so it’s your turn to give a little. That’s what marriage is about, compromise. You wanted him to not be jealous, and he isn’t. He just wants you to show off your body, flirt, and have sex with other men where he can watch. I suppose you think that’s a slut, and that’s fine. It doesn’t matter what you call it, as long as it makes you both happy, so Susan?” His voice seemed positively cheery.

Happy? I need him to be happy.. I need US to be happy She mused to herself, before responding “Yes, Sebastian?”

“Susan my dear, you –are- a slut,” The words were soft spoken, gentle, like a warm bath, but Susan felt herself sinking, no, drowning in those soft words as the being in White went on, “You love sex, you crave intercourse, the sheer variety and number of male members out there is your fixation and…” He laughed, “Pardon, I wax clinical, let me try it in a ‘bluer tone’ as it were. You love to fuck, you want to try as many cocks as possible and whether you can say no or not, you don’t –want- to. You are, to repeat, a slut.”

Susan moaned and tilted her head back at the truth of it. It wasn’t a truth five minutes ago, or even a minute ago, but it was the truth now. She loved sex, and one man would never satisfy her again. Susan wondered what it would be like to tip that waiter at the restaurant with a blowjob the next time they ate there? Or make up for her husband’s formal jealousy to that nice guy with the smile by letting him screw her silly. She could visualize herself being taken from behind on her boss’ desk, or going all cowgirl on Bobby, John’s brother. Yummy, yeah, that would be awesome!

She felt herself growing wet everywhere it mattered just at the thought.

“That’s why John is perfect for you,” Sebastian finished, “All he wants to do is watch, either in person, or on tape. Isn’t he sweet? And is not a bad fuck himself I’m sure. He’s a slut’s dream husband.”

Susan looked adoringly at her husband, who was sporting a tent in his pants just for her. It made her want to purr. “Oh baby, did I do that to you? Let’s go find a cute guy and see what we can do to bring us BOTH what we need? Kay?” She kissed her husband, and their tongues tangled.

“That’s a great idea, honey,” John said, his eyes full of desire and love for his wife at the thought of her getting her satisfaction and setting an ugly part of their old lives behind them at the same time. Then he thought of something, and looked to Sebastian, “How can we ever repay you?”

“No need,” Mr. White beamed, “Good deeds are their own reward and all that.”

“Now, we must insist,” Susan shook her head, having none of it and noting that while an ‘older man’, Sebastian certainly seemed healthy. Dropping to her knees with practiced ease that didn’t actually come from practice; she began to undo the buttons at the white suit’s crotch. “No zipper?”

“It’s a very old suit,” Sebastian admitted, then gave a tiny ‘ah’ sound as the dark haired nymph slid her delicate hand in and drew out his own manhood. “My, this has been some time for me. I don’t need this as much as you do,” He said. It was an odd phrase, and might have been odder still if they realized the ‘you’ had been in the plural sense far beyond just the two of them.

Susan smiled as she gazed upon a quite serviceable penis Or to use a bluer tone, a cock She almost giggled at that thought. Then her hungry mouth went to work. Soft her soft pink tongue danced along the edge of the cap of it, even as her hand continued to stroke the gentleman’s impressive sack. Now dancing that same tongue along the underside of the shaft, she was rewarded by the continuing growth and hardening of Mr. White.

There was a clicking sound behind her, and she realized her husband was busy stripping her pants off, and soon to remove her panties. She was going to be taken from behind while having another man in her mouth.

Susan almost creamed at the very thought of it.

Her husband slid into her slow and easy at first, so not to disrupt the masterful hummer she was trying to bestow upon their good friend, Mr. White. Susan’s mouth grew more and more energetic around White’s dick, sucking hungrily, and her husband’s patience faded as he took her with matching intensity. Mr. White moaned.

No one walking by seemed to notice the chain of flesh on the scene. They did not notice the triple grunts and moans (one set stifled somewhat by a full mouth) from the bench area. Mr. White had seen to that, though he’d never admit to it. He didn’t want to discourage Susan by letting her think she had anything less than his FULL attention. Instead he stroked her hair, and encouraged, “You really are marvelous, Susan. Truly amazing, your mouth…oh my… John, you are a lucky man.”

John pumped harder, faster, the praise of his wife turning him on as much (if not more so) as it turned her on too. Soon, there was collective gasp of release. Susan lifted her head and swallowed hungrily. “You taste heavenly,” she told Mr. White.

“Now that is the sweetest thing you could have said to a fellow like me,” Mr. White beamed anew. “Now get dressed you two, go have some more fun with that fellow you were speaking of.”

The couple obeyed with promptness, their minds already dwelling on their next carnal adventure. They kissed each other, John loving the taste of another man from his wife’s lips.

“Don’t mind me,” Sebastian said, and they didn’t. Indeed, they didn’t even seem to notice him any more as they kept kissing; now walking away in their new relationship.

Sebastian smiled as he watched the happy and horny couple adjust to their new lives. He thought of changing Susan’s clothes to show off more, but it occurred to him that her husband might enjoy his wife playing dress up while they shopped. Of course, a few touches of a more intimate sort might help. With a glance, both were rendered immune to most diseases, and pregnancy was only a consequence if she wished it.

It felt good to help the younger race. He had always believed happiness was more important than this free will nonsense anyway. Which, of course, is what got me in trouble. He mentally sighed before cheering himself up by looking around I wonder who else I can help today?