The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t read this story unless you are not physically and metally of age in your locality. The story that follows contains depictions of pain, anguish, sorrow, loss, sex, submision, degredation, and loss of humanity. In general, if those things aren’t your bag, you probably won’t like this story any way.

Fuck Toy’s Freedom

Chapter two: No more yeilding than a dream

It had been a two full weeks since Fuck Toy began her life with her new master Raymond. It was not a bad life, really. Fuck Toy was allowed to have sex with many many men. That was fun. But she longed to service her masters cock, and was almost always denied that pleasure. Still, as an out cast from her true masters home, Fuck Toy’s life could be much much worse. At least those dreams had stopped for the moment. Those dreams from the days before she had her master in her life fully, those dreams with that other man...Fuck Toy shook her head, no man is any match for her master. Still in her head, a random image still lingered of another. It must simply be a dream, thought Fuck Toy, no man who was real could take her mind from her master.It was late at night, and Fuck Toy was walking the streets looking for a “John” as her master called them. She walked up and down the street smiling at every car that passed. Fuck Toy felt soo very beautiful in the clothes her new master had given her. A short black latex dress, four inch black heeled boots that went up to her thighs, and a black plaztic corset. It made her feel properly atired, to walk around like this. The Johns also seemed to like the look, and when the johns were happy, and paid Fuck Toy, her master was happy, and when her master was happy, perhaps he would let Fuck Toy tast his cock, and let her be truly happy for a moment.

Fuck Toy was lost in that thought when she heard a raspy voice call to her.

“You!”

Fuck Toy looked up and saw a poor old scraggaly w oman, hardly dressed, and bearing the marks of woman who had seen much trouble in her life. Still Fuck Toy could see that this woman was once probably very beautiful.

This woman swung wildly at her, her broken nails trying to rip Fuck Toys skin from her face. Fuck Toy tried to step back, but the woman fell upon her, throwing her to the ground.

“You bitch! You Cow! You stole my master!”

The woman ground her hips into Fuck Toy’s crotch, as her breasts, sagging from wear and tear fell out of her torn shirt, and were pressed into Fuck Toy’s face.

“Why did you take him, why did you make me die to him, why did you make my master hate me?”

The woman’s hand fell between her legs as she continued to berate Fuck Toy. Fuck Toy, was also very aroused, but should she allow her self to be used by this woman? Would it anger her new master?

“We were in the out side that day when my master saw you!”

The woman began to lick at Fuck Toy’s face. Fuck Toy looked into the woman’s eyes and it all began to come clear. The woman had wriggeled out of her clothes, and was beging to undress Fuck Toy as she spoke words to Fuck Toy, that rang frightfully true.

“My name is Maria, but it used to be Fuck Toy. I was so happy as Fuck Toy, till you came and stole my master.”

Maria licked at Fuck Toy’s exposed breasts, and began to move down on her adversary.

“One day, my master told me t hat he had seen a woman more beautiful then me, that he no longer needed me, and that I must go. I left my masters home that day. But I preyed that he might take me back, and I watched him from out side his home. Then I saw him bring you home, and I died in soo many ways.”

Fuck Toy reared back as the woman talentedly licked at her pussy. Soon Fuck Toy rolled the woman onto her back and dove into her abused and used pussy and began to lick it. Pushing the rings out of the way, and marveling at the various scars tattoos that marked this woman, Fuck Toy wondered if this too might be her fate soon enough.

“Yes,” cired Maria “Be my new mistress, replace my master, let me live to serve you!”

Fuck Toy pondered this, she had been soo wraped up in finding a new master, she had never even thought of the possiblity of becoming some one elses master.Fuck Toy licked the woman, and the woman licked Fuck Toy. Their fingers, and their hands filling, and pleasuring each other In her mind again Fuck Toy dreamed of the moments before her life as Fuck Toy began.She was with the woman Amanda, her sister? That man, the one who haunted her dreams was there. She had told him how she loved to lick little snatches like her sister’s. The man was taken aback, and doubfounded. Fuck Toy gigled, this man was nothing in the face of her masters power.But then, he touched her. That silly little voice, I t roared! Fuck Toyed cowered away in her own mind as the voice spoke out.

“Help me Roger, please make him go away.”

As Roger held her hand, he looked at her master. Fuck Toy saw the look of fear on her masters face. She had forgotten for soo long how her master looked that day. Roger lunged at her master hitting him hard and fast across the face. Fuck Toy’s master fell to the ground, blood drippign from his nose. Fuck Toy felt him push with all his power, and she and Roger and amanda were alone. Lucy cowered in Rogers arms as they tried to sort out what had just happened. Fuck Toy too was confused by the memories that filled her mind.

In her mind for the first time in so very long she remembered how it felt to be happy. Her Master made her happy, or so she thought. Roger made her happy, Fuck Toy Remembered that now. Roger was not her master, how could he make her happy? That silly little voice was in her mind so much now. Why did the voice want Roger to make her master go away?

Fuck Toy’s body convulsed with an orgasm, Maria was not a pretty woman any more, but her tounge made up for alot. Fuck Toy lay on the ground so filled with lust and confusion.

“Did I please you misstress? Can I be your Fuck Toy?” Maria asked.

Fuck Toy Sat up with a start. “My name is Lucy!”

Fuck Toy/Lucy was soo confused now, but she knew that the answers to her confusion lay with this woman. “Fuck Toy” Lucy shouted.

“Yes Misstress?” Maria was filled with joy it had been soo long since she had been Fuck Toy and it made her happy to be there.

“Fuck Toy, do you have a place to stay tonight?”

“Yes Misstress.”

“Gather your clothes and take me there.”

“Yes Misstress.”

Maria gathered her clothes as Lucy gathered hers, and the two women walked into the night towards a dingy old tenament building. They wandered up through the darkened stairwell to dank apartment with a well used matress on the floor.

Maria, ashamed at the state of her home as she presneted it to her misstress spoke, “It is not much misstress, but I can’t bring in much money being so used as a whore. I never use drugs, and always use condoms, my scars are from harsh masters over the years, but I am skilled misstress, and I am clean.”

“You please me, Fuck Toy, don’t fear, I will be you’re misstress, but I need your help. My mind is clouded by my memories of the past, of the Master, of...a man I knew before the Master. I need you to help me find my place in this world.”

“I will do as you command my misstress, I am your whore now, your Fuck Toy, and my only life is to give you pleasure.”

Those words sounded soo familiar, Fuck Toy/Lucy had said those same words to her Master when he had first took her in, but she had heard it once before as well. In her mind, she saw a night when Roger slept beside her. It was the night after Roger had hit her Master, and that night her master apeared to her in a dream. She saw her sister, Amanda, on her knees before Master. Amanda looked at Master and spoke those familiar words.

“I am your whore now, your Fuck Toy, and my only life is to give you pleasure.”

Master looked at Amanda with scorn. “I have no use of this bitch.” He smacked Amanda across the face. “her Tits are common, her pussy lose, her face barely even plain, you give me no pleasure.”

Amanda began to cry, as Fuck Toy would, and did when her master said such words to her. Even now, the though that she did not please her master caused her sorrow. Then Master looked at Lucy.

“Your sister is mine, she has no power to resist me, her life shall be a greater hell than you can imagine.”

With a flash of light the dream changes and Lucy stands next to Master as Amanda crawls on all fours with a collar around her neck, and a black leather bag over her head. She is whiped by large fat man, who laughs as dog is broght in. The big black mutt mounts Amanda as a camera rolls capturing Amanda’s humiliation.

“this is but one fate that your sister will live through, because she does not please me.”

With another flash scene again changes, Amanda again on all fours, a line of men aproaching her. One roughly forces his dick into her mouth, as another drives his cock into her unprepared ass. Both come quickly, and are followed by two more, who are followed by three more, and a line of dozens behind them wait to fuck Amanda any way they wish.

“Amanda is very beautiful, but not all men enjoy that, and your sister will be the whore the sickest men I can find, this is her fate, the fate you have forced her to. If I can not have what I want, I will make your life hell through your sister.”

The next scene Amanda or the woman, Lucy once knew as Amanda lay on a bed. Upon her once sweet innocent well toned body, numerous tattoos and peircings have been applied. Her head has been shaved, as has her pussy, and is bruised by abuse from any number of men who have had her. Lucy watches as the time of days passes, she watches as her sister is repeatedly raped, and then force fed food. It is a strange sick fantasy that is fullfilled. Every night she is fed, evry night she is forced to endure another sex act. Her spirit is clearly broken, and her body is being destroyed. Lucy watches as days pass to months. As Amanda’s body begins to swell. her once high ass becomes fat, then saggy, her legs become thick as does her belly and breasts. The fat hangs off of her, and soon Lucy sees her sister turn to drugs. Soon Amanda’s once bright clear eyes become dull, as her tormentors continue her abuse. Lucy sees her sister becomeing as much the whore as the Master wishes her to be. Amanda’s body now disteneded to over three hundred pounds. The tattoos on her body stretched beyond recognition. The scene then changes again. Not in a flash, but as a slow disolve. Amanda lay in a seedy room, her now fat and ugly body laying naked on a couch. A joint in one hand, a bottle of vodka in the other, a plate of twinkies on the table. Lucy watches as some man aproaches Amanda, and fucks her. Amanda barely seems to notice, but says thank you to this man when he is done. He leaves a twenty on the table and walks out.

The Master is next to Lucy now “This is your sisters fate. It is decided, and I can make it so, you have one choice, cast off your man, come serve me. I promise your life will be one of pleasure, and you shall feel no pain at the loss of your life. If you refuse then I promise your sister will never know anything but pain.”

Lucy then awoke next to Roger, she held him tight, told herself it was only a night mare. but in her heart she knew it was real.

And Lucy even now as she looks over her Fuck Toy, knows it was all real. “Let’s go to bed Fuck Toy, we will start a new life in the morning”

With that Fuck Toy and Lucy lay in bed together and drift off to sleep. For the first time in so long Maria/Fuck Toy dreams dreams of joy. She dreams of her new Misstress and feels happy. Lucy sleeps and dreams as well...but her dreams are only those of pain and loss and sorrow. In her dreams she remembers the betrayl that she committed against her one true love to save her sister, but in her dreams as well, she sees the potential for revenge.