The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is part one of a longer story...it is currently underconstruction and your advice coments and critisisms are more then welcome.

Don’t read this story if you are not physically and mentally of age in your locality. It contains graphic depictions of sex, and other nasty human stuff. enjoy. =o)

FUCK TOY’S FREEDOM

Chapter one A Fate worse then Death.

by Matches

Fuck Toy awoke that morning like she has for as long as she could remeber. Scampering to her reason for existance’s bed side. She gently nuzzeld his crotch to bring his wonderful cock to erection. Gently then, as she had so often done, she began to lick nibble and suck. She did every thing she could do to please her reason for existance. How could she do any thing else that, was who she was. Today however, her master was not pleased with her.

As she coaxed her master’s cock to higher and higher levels of pleasure, a scowl formed on his tired face. His strong hand came across Fuck Toy’s face sending her realing onto the floor.

“Enough!”

Fuck Toy was frightened by her master. He had used pain many times as part of her life. She loved the pain, becuse it gave her master pleasure but now it was different. This anger in her masters voice was real. Fuck Toy tried to please him. She struck several submissive and seductive poses that she knew he liked.

“I said Enough!”

Fuck Toy stood stone cold still, as his eyes gazed over her naked form with disgust.

“How long have I endured you?”

His question was odd to her, all she ever knew was her life with him. She had no idea of any time when he didn’t “endure her”.

“It has been a year since I took you to me. In that time I have exploited you in every concievable way. Now I am bored with you.”

Fuck Toy began to worry, her master, her reason for existance was not pleased. It was her entire being to please him. Her brain was wracked with worry. She had to find a way to make him happy again.

Her master grabed her roughly by her long silken blond hair.

“You can not please me any more Fuck Toy! Your tits no longer entrance me, your pussy is no longer tight. You are a wasted whore now. I have seen you endure every humiliation I can imagine. I have taken my pleasure with you in every way this form allows. You are of no use to me now. Follow me.”

Her master began to walk away, but the command to follow was clear. She scampered happily behind him. She was following him, and obeying his commands filled her with such a wonderful feeling.

He took her to her closet. She gazed on all the wonderful clothes that were there. Wonderful leathers, and laces and latex. Costumes for fantasy, and clothes for walking out in the out side. They walked past all those. At the very end of the spacious closet they stopped and Fuck Toy saw an out fit that she could never remeber wearing, but that seemed strangly familiar. It was a simple out fit, bland really, and not the kind of clothes she would normally wear. A pair of Blue jeans and a navey blouse, some simple shoes with no heels, and a black purse.

“These are what were on you when I found you, they are all you leave with. Put them on and go. Never return to me. Never tell any of what has happened here. Most importantly never do any thing to anger me further. You mind is still mine Fuck Toy. Your body, your soul, every thing you are is still mine. Now, do as I say.”

With that the reason for her existance turned away. She wanted to cry, and she could feel the terror in her throat at the thought of existance with out her master. She needed him, she needed to serve him, with out him she was nothing. She stared at the clothes he told her to wear. As she slide the clothes on her body she felt the rush of pleasure of obeying her master, but mixed in was the incredible pain of loss that she felt. By the time she was dressed, she had tears runnign down her face, and juices running down her legs. She then began the last long walk out of her masters home. through the long closet to the hall leading to the main door. She took one last long look around. Her home, the only home she had ever known, was nolonger hers. She opened the door and walked out into an unknown world.

She walked down the long hall way. She had remembered the few times before when her master would take her out of the building. Her mind was filled with the wonderful images of obeying her master from her past. The times she would be made to perform for his freinds. The indignities he would subject her to in public. The images of cocks she had sucked, pussies she had licked, and things she had done to pleasure her master. The wonderful life she had lived was now over as she walked into the cold night air. She wore a coat, but couldn’t bring herself to button it. Her master loved to look at her breasts, and she didn’t like to hide them. The chilly wind cut through her as she wandered aimlessly down the city street.

She stoped at a street corner. Fifth and Washington it said. She looked at the sign quizically. The sign ment something something important. She looked around herself. There was an old church. Saint Micheal’s Cathedreal the sign said. In her mind a voice echoed from her past. This was a place she was suposed to be.

Fuck Toy was lost in thought for a moment when a small red car pulled up. The man behind the wheel smiled at her. Fuck Toy enjoyed the feeling of aproval. She smiled back and sauntered up to his passanger side door.

“What’s your name?” the kind man asked.

Fuck Toy was pleased to tell him her name. He again smiled happily and opend his door for her to enter. She joyously jumped into his car. She stared dreamily at this man. He was not so handsome as her master. He was hairly and dirty, and quite plump. This didn’t really matter to her. She chould see the buldge in his pants. She knew his penis would soon fill her as her master’s had. She only hoped that she could make this new master happy so that he might not cast her out.

“How much?” the kind man asked.

Fuck Toy didn’t understand the question. She simply smiled dumbly at him and reached her hand out to rub his cock.

“You hard up, huh? Fuck, probably jonesin’ right now.” The kind man smiled at her and chuckled to himself. “Tell you what Fuck Toy. I’ll fuck you around the world, adn I’ll pay you what I think it was worth!” He laughed happily to himself.

Fuck Toy was soo happy to make this man happy. She happily began to nuzzel his crotch and began to undue his pants. The man put his strong hand on her neck as she took his swelling cock out.

“Yeah Bitch, that’s it...earn your keep!”

To be called a bitch by her new master, to hear the glee in his voice; it made her so eroticly charged and joyous. His dick was not soo wonderful as her masters, but a cock is a cock; and cock was her purpose for existance.

As he pulled his car to a stop her master pumped his first bitter load of semen into her mouth which she drank up joyously. Her master pulled her off of himself. “Your work ain’t done yet whore.” He got out of his car and Fuck Toy followed right behind him as they went into a dingy old building. Like all othr things about her new master, it was like a sad delapadated representation of he true masters home. They entered the buildig and her master spoke to another man who gave him a key. Her master quickly dragged her up the stairs to a small dank room. As soon as Fuck toy entered the room she quickly felt the dampness between her legs increase. she hurriedly began to disrobe and began to crawl around on her hands and knees sexily. Her master quickly hopped out of his clothes and went ot the bed. “Let’s gets to it slut!”

Fuck Toy gazed at her new master. His body was fat and unkept. The dark curly hair which covered his body was oily and covered in sweat. Tatoos scars and acne could be seen on his face and body. his dark scraggily beard and bald head completed his horrific apearence. Fuck Toy was in love.

She imeadiatly went to work on his body, sucking and licking him top to botttom. His penis soon came to attention again as her master bent Fuck Toy over the feculent bed in the room. As he entered her wet dripping pussy, Fuck Toy was in heven. This new cock was wonderful, and in her mind she dremt of her master. Each time this new man violated a new oriiface on Fuck Toy, her mind drifted back to how her master would do it. Each swat Her new master made against her buttox was another wonderful dream back to her former life. It was like a beautiful dream as her master fucked her maddly.

Her master was soon exhausted. As he lay on the bed, and Fuck toy happily curled beside him. Still licking happily at his naked body. Soon sleep took her as well, and she crawled away from her master and onto the floor. To sleep and perhaps to dream again of paridise. Fuck Toy dremt of the her true master. It was a time long ago and she was dressed all in white when she first noticed her master. How handsome he was.

She stood in a small room being fitted for special long white dress. White and lacey, with a tight corsete which pushed her ample tits up and out. She felt wonderful when she noticed her master in the cornor. At this time she felt confusion. This was the first time she had ever seen her beloved master, and the setting seemed odd to her old cluttered mind. An older woman and one a little younger then herself stood admireing her in her dress, as a third woman busily took mesurments. The two women rambled on to her about plans and details and how lovely she looked; but Fuck Toy could only look into her masters eyes. She was lost in him. She wanted to ask the older woman who this man was and why he was there but she couldn’t form the words. In her heart a fire was buring for this man she did not know. It was then that she first knew this man was her master.

In her mind she could hear the thoughts of her master. He told her how much she loved him. He told her how much she needs to serve him. He told her every thing that she would need to know from then on. A silly little voice in her head didn’t want to listen her master. Such a stupid voice. It tried to shake off the power of love that filled her heart for her master. It screamed some nonsense about another man. As if any mortal man could be as wonderful as her true master. The silly voice railed on. It wanted to call out to the other women in the room for help, but it was held silent by Fuck Toy’s master.

He walked up to her and told her that from that day forward her name would be Fuck Toy. Fuck Toy felt such joy at hearing her true name finnally spoken. but the silly little voice begged to be let go. As lost as she was in her masters mind the voice made her look away from him. Like wakeing from a dream her wonderful master was gone from the room. The silly little voice talked on to the two women. It did not remember the words of her master, nor his commands. Fuck Toy knew however, that she would silence the silly little voice. Her master had given her the strength to take control of her life to be what she truly was. She smiled as she thought of her master’s plan to come. Together they would silence that silly little voice one way or another.

Fuck Toy awoke at the sound of a knock at the door. She glanced to her new masters bed. He was not there. Panic quickly filled her heart. Fuck Toy felt that she must have angered her new master. Had he all ready tossed her aside? The knock on the door became more intense.

“Open the door Bitch!” came a forcefull yell from out side. Cautiously Fuck Toy walked to the door. The knocking continued as she slowly opend the door. When her eyes fell on the man infront of her she knew that a new master had come to claim her. He was tall and muscular and dressed as a master should be. In the finest silk suit and bright mauve tie to denote his high status. He entered the room forcefully and pushed Fuck Toy to the ground. She quickly and obediently fell to the ground. He walked around the room. And picked up a some folded bills off the table left by her old masters bed.

“Is this all you charged for a night slut?”

Fuck Toy nodded in the afirmative to her latest master. He then stood over her looking down. “Stand up girl...let me look you over.” Fuck Toy lept up to be examined. She smiled and turned herself around seductivly as she hoped despereatly that this master would not leave her. “Your healthy? You’re not a crack head....Why the hell you walking the streets bitch?”

Embaressed, Fuck Toy looked down at her feet...she then told her new master who she was. She told him her name was Fuck Toy, and that she needed a master.

“So your just fucked in the head? You got nice Tits though ‘Fuck Toy’. You’re my bitch now got that?” Fuck Toy happily nodded, " From now on you’re going to walk the streets when I tell you. You’re going to do what I tell you when I tell you. Most importantly you’re going to charge what I tell you, and give me every last dime. No more of this, fourty bucks a night shit!” Fuck Toy’s new master then smiled at his new aquisition, “Now get your ass back in your clothes and follow me.”

Fuck Toy quickly put on her clothes again. She had high hopes for this new master. Her only disapointmnet is that he didn’t fuck her right then, but she was willing to wait till her master felt it was right. She followed her master down to a long black limosine, and she got in as well. As she entered she imeadeatly noticed the two other girls in the back of the limosine. Fuck Toy knew that other masters that her true master had introduced her to had whole harems. She always felt sorry for those sluts having to share thier masters on a regular basis. Now it would seem that she too was to be simply a second string slut for her new master. It was better then nothing however, and Fuck Toy smiled at the seinior posessions in her new masters harem.

Her new master introduced her to his seinior bitches as Fuck Toy, they chuckeld.

“another Crazy slut, Raymond? Where you find these Hos?”

Her new master silenced both of the other girls. “It doesn’t matter where the fuck they come from, they’re better Fucks then you bitches, and they are all healthy. If they leave the life in a year or two, it works out better for me any way. You Slut’s get all sored up by then any way.”

The other girls shook their heads from side to side and stared at Fuck Toy. Their hatred was burning her in her heart as well as her loins. Fuck Toy wanted to please her seiniors as well as her master. She then crawled over to the elder one. Her master Chuckled to himself as Fuck Toy began to debase her self for the seinior. She put her cheek againt her course fish net stockings the seinior wore. It felt so nice to feel real beautiful clothes against Fuck Toy’s skin again.fuck toy began to unbutton her blouse. She was soaked inside of her self, and could smell the inviting musk of her seinior.

“That’s it Bitch! You know your place!” the seinior cackeld as she pushed Fuck Toy’s face under her micro skirt. As she tasted the bitter herb of the seiniors snatch her mind drifted back to the first time she had tasted a woman. It was shortly after she first saw her true master.

She was in a place, that seemed familiar to her in her old life, a woman who was younger then her sat on a sofa next to her. She babbled on and on, about some impending event. A wedding perhaps? The woman yammered with out any real sense to her words. Fuck Toy couldn’t even think about this wedding, the girl spoke of her mind was filled with the thoughts of this woman’s body. For some reason she was filled with fear at her lust. In her mind she heard that silly voice again. Telling her that this was wrong. Stupid voice. It was always spoiling her fun. Then she heard her masters voice. It’s wonderful strength filling her mind as her eyes focused on this young woman’s breasts.

Fuck toy leaned into this younger woman’s lips. Pressing herself against them. THe woman pulled back in shock.

“Lucy!!! What the fuck are you doing?!” the woman screamed as she pushed Fuck Toy away.

Fuck Toy simply stared confused at her. Fuck Toy then told this young woman how much she wanted her. How much she needed to taste her. The woman stared at Fuck Toy horrified.

“Lucy? what the fuck is wrong with you! I’m your sister for god’s sake...this...this is just...wrong...”

Fuck Toy knew her master was in this woman’s mind now. She was resisting. But ofcourse her master liked it when they resisted. In Fuck Toy’s mind was that stupid little voice again. It told her that her name was not Fuck Toy. That it was Lucille Trast. That she was in love with Harry Grand, and that the woman she was about to make love to was Amanda her younger sister. Fuck Toy pushed the silly voice out of her head. With her masters strength behind her Fuck Toy was truly in control now. She harshly grabed Amanda and pulled her close. Amanda asked her to stop in half harted tones as Fuck Toy’s fingers quickly unfastened Amanda’s jeans. With out hesitation Fuck Toy was ontop of this woman. Her lips probing her mouth and face and breasts. Soon the woman too was responding to Fuck Toy. Her masters handiwork, of course, but Fuck Toy truly loved her master, and it made him happy to watch her make love to this woman.

Quickly both Fuck Toy and the other woman were nude. Fuck Toy’s head was held in place by the woman as Fuck Toy licked at her clitorous. As the younger woman began to moan. Fuck Toy heard the door open. As the shivers of orgasm faded from Amanda. Fuck Toy looked back at her master, and another man.

The other man could not see Fuck Toy’s master as he walked past him with a look of confusion on his face. The man spoke, “Lucy? what...what are you doing?”

Fuck Toy smiled and heard her master’s voice tell her what to say. She told the inquisitive man that she loved to lick little snatches and that Amanda was a sweet treat. as the words faded from the air that stupid voice screamed out again, and Fuck Toy was afraid. She fought alongside her master to silence this voice that screamed of “true love” and “incecest” stupid words that had no meaning to Fuck toy.

Fuck Toy was quickly awoken from this wonderful past with the smell of musk and moans of pleasure of the elder whore in the car. Fuck Toy licked the last bits of cum from her face and glanced over at her new master and his second whore who was sucking his dick. It was a beautiful dick and Fuck Toy quickly crawled over to her masters dick but was pushed back by the senior who wanted to lick it too. Fuck Toy was saddened, but understood her palce and went to service the ass of the second with her tounge. Perhaps when both were done Fuck Toy thought., then will she be allowed to taste her new master.