The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Freeloader

part 2

by the Worm

* * *

Cathy woke up around 11 o’clock Saturday morning. Dragging herself into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee, she found the note Monica left for her:

‘Sorry, had to work today. You’re on your own for this afternoon. I’m sure you can find some way to amuse yourslf.’

Cathy smiled as she read the last line. She’d been ‘amusing herself’ just about every afternoon since she moved in, and Monica was none the wiser (or so she thought). She was pleasantly surprised to find Monica’s collection of videos and erotic toys when she was poking around about a week after she moved in, and had been enjoying them ever since. She quickly noticed a recurring theme in the tapes. They were all lesbian porno movies, with nary a penis in sight that wasn’t moulded from vinyl. Just about all of them involved some form of bondage or domination, which surprised her at first, but her curiosity got the better of her and she began watching them regularly. It freaked her out a little to discover that her ex-roomie was not only a die-hard lesbian, but into b&d as well, but she soon accepted that her friend had changed over the years. It was nothing she wanted to try herself, but it’s Monica’s life, and she can lead it however she chooses. She regretted turning Monica down after she came on to her that night, but she believed that Monica would try to tie her up or spank her with a paddle or something, and she really wasn’t comfortable with the idea, even after watching those movies of hers every day for almost six months.

Watching TV after eating a light lunch, she thumbed through the channels, bored as hell. Glancing at Monica’s bedroom door, she wondered with a grin if she bought any new videos lately. Setting aside the remote control, she got up and went into Monica’s room. She saw a black, unlabeled tape case sitting on her nightstand. Looking inside, she saw a tape without a label. The protection tap was removed, so she knew the tape wasn’t blank. Curiosity getting the better of her, she took the tape into the living room, put it in the VCR, and sat down to watch it.

A weird, psychodelic pattern came up on screen. Cathy watched for a moment, then began to get bored with it. She tried fast-forwarding through it, but the remote control didn’t seem to work. She thought about doing it manually, but the couch just felt so very comfortable, she didn’t want to get up. She just sat there, her unblinking gaze drawn to the TV, the weird pattern washing over her, almost pulling her in. She vaguely heard Monica’s strong, soothing voice, telling her to relax, let her mind clear, feel her whole body completely relax, let all her tension just drift away....

She was in a deep trance within the first ten minutes of the tape. The hypnotic pattern played for another ten minutes, deepening Cathy’s hypnotic state, making her subconscious mind completely open and receptive. After the pattern finished, Monica came onscreen. Seeming to look directly into Cathy’s glazed eyes, she said, “Hello, Cathy. You are now in a deep hypnotic trance. You are feeling very good, and relaxed.”

‘Mmmmmm,’ Cathy thought, ‘hypnotic.... trance.... feels good.... relaxed....’

“You love hypnosis. You want to be hypnotised often.”

‘Yes.... love hypnosis.... want to be hypnotised.....’

“Every time you’re hypnotised you will go deeper into trance.”

‘Deeper... every time...’

The tape went on like this for the next hour, leaving Cathy with a deep subconscious need to be hypnotised, and instilling a complete and total trust in Monica. This was the first stage in Monica’s hypnotic treatment, designed to lay the groundwork for the rest of the process. It was meant to allow Cathy to go into trance quickly and easily, and to ensure that Monica’s suggestions would be accepted eagerly. It also instilled in Cathy a deep and lasting sense of trust in Monica. From now on, every word Monica said to her would be accepted as fact, and Cathy would no longer be able to lie to or mislead Monica in any way. These suggestions were repeated over and over throughout the tape, the commands reinforcing themselves deep in the hypnotised beauty’s mind.

A different graphic came onscreen for the last few moments of the tape. Monica’s soothing voice said that she would count backwards from ten to one, telling Cathy to become more awake and alert as each muber was spoken, finally waking completely when she reached one. The voice added that she would wake up with no conscious memory of what was said to her, but she would still obey all suggestions given to her. Monica then began counting backwards, and Cathy slowly began waking up. After Monica reached “one”, the tape stopped and began to rewind, and Cathy snapped to attention, completely alert.

‘Damn,’ she thought, ‘Must’ve fallen asleep. Guess I was more tired than I thought.’ She looked at her watch, and noticed that nearly an hour and a half had passed. However, she was still overwhelmingly curious about what was on the tape. (Granted, most of this was the desire to be hypnotised that was planted in her subconscious, but of course, she wasn’t aware of this.) Glancing at her watch again, she thought, ‘Monica won’t be back for hours. Plenty of time to watch it again. I just gotta stay awake this time.’ When the tape finished winding, she turned it on again.

This time, it only took about five minutes for her to go back into a trance. Hypnotised even deeper than before, the repeated messages were reinforced even stronger than earlier. When the tape ended and she woke up, she was mildly upset. After all, she fell asleep AGAIN! She couldn’t believe it! She turned the tape back on, determined this time to stay awake for it.

You can probably guess what happened next.

She watched the tape several more times that afternoon, going even deeper into trance each time she watched it. She figured out more or less what was happening after her third viewing, but that didn’t matter. The suggestion that she love being hypnotised was firmly in hold, and she eagerly allowed herself to be brainwashed by her friend’s wonderful videotape.

* * *

Monica arrived home around 8 o’clock that evening. She’d been busy in the video lab all day today, and was feeling pretty tired. She’d spent over three hours in front of the camera that morning, recording the hypnotic suggestions she would plant in Cathy’s subconscious. For the last, and most important, tape, she filmed herself in a very compromising position, and was glad that the psychology department was often deserted on Saturdays. A good thing, because she also made a tape using clips from some of her favourite lesbian bondage videos. She wanted the image of one woman submitting sexually to another to be implanted deep in Cathy’s unconscious mind before she reached the final stage. If another professor, or a student, or heaven forbid, the Dean of Psychology should walk in while she was preparing the tape, she could easily lose her position at the college, especially if they found out the purpose of the tape. But if it worked, Monica believed, it would all be worth it. And despite being worn out, she was still highly aroused when she entered the apartment. The sight that met her in the living room moistened her already wet pussy even more.

Cathy was sitting on the couch facing the TV, slumped forward slightly. Her arms sat lifelessly in her lap, her breathing was slow and steady, and her glazed eyes were fixed on the screen. Her robe hung loosely on her limp body, revealing just enough clevage to show Monica that she was naked (or at least topless) underneath. Monica couldn’t help but slowly stroke herself through her loose skirt as she watched her house guest reaffirm her hypnotic commands.

“You trust me completely.”

“...trust you... completely...”

“You know that I would never harm you.”

“...never harm me...”

“You know I would never lie to you.”

“...never lie to me...”

“Everything I say to you is true.”

“...everything you say.... true...”

“You know you can trust me.”

“...I know... can trust you...”

“You know you can be completely honest with me.”

“...completely honest...”

“You never need to lie to me.”

“...never need to lie...”

“You will never lie to me.”

“...never lie...”

“You trust me completely.”

“...trust you... completely...”

These same suggestions repeated themselves over and over for the next half an hour. Monica’s arousal grew each time Cathy responded. Before long, Monica’s resistance broke down, and she sat down on the easy chair facing the couch, hiked her skirt up past her waist, tugged her sopping wet panties aside, and fingered herself to a powerful, intense orgasm as she watched her mesmerised roommate. Thankfully, Cathy was in too deep a trance to notice.

Monica was just coming down from her second orgasm when she noticed the graphics change on the tape. She quickly straightened her skirt, wiped her dripping fingers on a paper towel, and sat back down, prim and proper, waiting for Cathy to wake. Before long, the tape stopped and began to rewind, and Cathy began to stir.

“I see you found my tape,” Monica said with a smirk.

Cathy was still slightly dazed when she looked up at Monica. Her panic served to clear her head, and she blurted out “Oh, my God, Monica, I’m sooo sorry, I was bored, and there was nothing on TV, and I saw your tape and wondered what was on it, and then after I watched it I just had to watch it again and again and again, I couldn’t stop myself, and please please PLEASE don’t be mad!!!”

Monica smiled down at her panicing friend. “Calm down, Cathy, I’m not mad.” She relaxed almost completely at this comment alone, and even smiled back. “You seem pretty thirsty, though. Did you want a cream soda?”

Cathy’s mouth and throat seemed to dry up completely. With a raspy whisper, she replied, “Sh-sure! Thanks.”

“My pleasure.” Monica got up and crossed to the kitchen. Smiling to herself, she thought, ‘It’s starting to work already! I make a simple suggestion, and she automatically takes it as fact! Hell, I could probably turn her into my slave right here and now, without even using.... no, better play it save. Give her the whole treatment. Remove any and all doubt from her mind. And it wouldn’t hurt to test the suggestions a little more first....’ She took a glass from the cupboard, filled it with cold water from the tap, and brought it into the living room.

“Here’s your cream soda. It’s a new brand. A little too sweet, but it’s very refreshing. What do you think?”

Cathy took a healthy swallow, nearly gagging on the syrupy-sweet taste. “You’re right, it is pretty sweet.” She drank the rest down in one gulp. “But it did take care of my thirst. Thanks!”

“No problem.” Her gentle smile soon faded, and a more serious look crossed Monica’s face. “You do know what that tape was, don’t you?”

“Not really. Some kind of hypnosis?”

Monica grinned slightly. “Something like that. It’s the first stage of a little experiment I was planning. I was having a little trouble finding a volunteer.” ‘Until now,’ she thought, chuckling to herself.

Cathy stared at Monica, wide-eyed. “I can’t imagine why! It felt... wonderful! So peaceful, and relaxing...”

A wicked thought occured to Monica. With a sly grin, she said, “Yeah, and I imagine you must be pretty aroused, too...”

Puzzled, Cathy looked up. “Aroused? Why would I be aroused?”

“Well, a lot of women tend to tie their arousal to relaxation. The more relaxed they are, the hornier they become.” She motions towards the TV. “And this tape is VERY relaxing...” She turned back to Cathy. “Just close your eyes and remember how you felt when the tape started. The waves of relaxation just washing over you....”

Cathy closed her eyes, and a warm smile spread across her lips. Her breathing quickened slightly, and her face began to flush. Happily, she muttered “Well, now that you mention it...” Her hand played nervously along the short hem of her robe, as if eager to move underneath.

Monica grinned and thought, ‘It worked even better than I hoped. All I had to do was make up some bullshit about relaxation and arousal, and she’s practically begging to play with herself right in front of me! God, it’d probably take just a few more suggestions.... No, I’d better just stick to the plan. Play it safe.’

“Well, I had plans for the evening, so I suppose I’ll leave you to the tape. Have fun!” Monica began to walk away, then stopped and turned, tugging at her collar. “Awfully hot in here, isn’t it?”

Cathy began to squirm uncomfortably on the couch. “Yeah, it is pretty warm...”

With a grin, Monica replied, “I’m sure you’ll be much more comfortable without that heavy robe.”

Cathy quickly stood up, untied the belt, and shrugged the robe from her shoulders. Monica barely supressed a gasp. She hadn’t seen Cathy’s naked body since college, and the years had defintely been kind to her. Her stomach was flatter, her butt was firmer, her body was more toned, and her breasts seemed perkier. She idly wondered how much was due to exercise, and how much was due to a plastic surgeon, but quickly realized that it honestly didn’t matter. Her already damn pussy moistened even further as she watched Cathy turn the tape back on and settle back down on the couch, the light from the TV reflecting off of her firm bare breasts, her left hand teasing her warm, naked crotch.

Monica quickly strode to her bedroom and closed the door. Almost panting in lust, she picked up the phone, pushed a button on her speed-dial, and impatiently waited for the woman on the other end to answer.

“Hello, slut! Be ready for me tonight. And wear the maid’s uniform.”

After barely giving her slave a chance to respond, she hung up and quickly undressed. Casually toying with her hard nipples and swollen clit, she picked out her outfit for the evening and got dressed. She put on a black leather corset, a matching thong, black silk stockings, and thigh-high black vinyl boots and matching shoulder-length gloves. She hurriedly packed a large leather bag with various dildos, vibrators, and toys, slipped a long, nondescript trenchcoat over her outfit, and quickly walked out of the bedroom.

She was nearly out the door when she stopped to glance over to the couch. Cathy was staring blankly at the screen, a blissful smile on her face. Monica saw this, and an idea came to her. With a wicked grin, she walked over to the VCR, hit the “pause” button, and turned to the hypnotized blonde.

“Cathy, can you hear me?”

“...mmmmmm... yes...”

“How do you feel?”

“...mmmm... good... relaxed...”

““Very good, Cathy. How else do you feel?”

“...mmmm... horny...”

“Yes, the tape is very arousing, isn’t it?”

“...yes... very arousing...”

“The voice on the tape arouses you.”

“...mmmmm... voice... arouses me...”

“My voice arouses you.”

“...your voice... arouses...”

“I arouse you.”

“...you arouse me...”

A shiver of pleasure passed through Monica’s nether regions as the entranced blonde spoke those words. “Whenever you’re near me, you become very aroused.”

“...mmmmm.... near you... become aroused...”

“Whenever you think of me, it arouses you.”

“...think of you... arouses me...”

The urge to take her here and now nearly overwhelmed her, but Monica fought it. ‘There’ll be more than enough time for that after the entire process is finished. Besides, Vikki’s waiting. Better just make a few more suggestions, then take off.’ She leaned down over the mesmerized naked beauty and whispered in her ear, “Listen carefully, Cathy. After the tape stops, you will watch it twice more.”

“...twice more...”

“Yes. After the second time, you will feel very tired.”

“...very tired...”

“You will go to bed and think of me.”

“...go to bed... think of you...”

“You will become very, very aroused as you think of me, and you will masturbate to orgasm.”

... very aroused... masturbate...”

“After you cum, then you will sleep and dream.”

“...after I cum... sleep... dream...”

“You will dream of making love to me.”

“...mmmmmmmm... making love... to you...”

“You will wake up in the morning very aroused.”

“... wake up... very aroused...”

“You will remain aroused all day long.”

“...mmmm... aroused... all day...”

“You will think of me often.”

“...think of you...”

“Thinking of me will arouse you even more.”

“...mmmmm... think of you... arouse me...”

“Very, very good, Cathy.” She smiled and stood up, caressing Cathy’s left breast as she rose. The blonde softly moaned, but remained in her pleasant hypnotic state. “Keep watching the tape, I’ll be back later.” She turned the tape back on, and Cathy’s eyes were instantly drawn to the shifting psychodelic patterns.

As she watched her roommate sink deeper into trance, Monica retrieved her bag and strode out of the apartment, maintaining her poise until she arrived in the parking garage. No longer able to restrain herself, she opened her coat, tugged her thong aside, and fingererd herself to a massive orgasm.

After collecting herself, she pulled out of the garage and drove to Vikki’s apartment. As the streetlights passed, she thought, ‘She’s definitely ready for the next stage. Mmmmmmm, I can hardly wait!’

TO BE CONTINUED