The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Freeloader

part 1

* * *

DISCLAIMER:

This story is for readers 18 or older. If anyone underaged reads it, they will suffer from severe social problems. Trust me. I’ve been reading stuff like this since I was sixteen, and NOW look at me! ;—)

This story is for the exclusive use of the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive, unless you email me and ask me nicely.

Don’t try this at home, people. The mind-control part, at least. As far as the sex goes, hey, who am I to stop you? ;—)

Enough preamble. Read and enjoy!

* * *

It had been about six months since she had let her old friend Cathy stay at her place, and Monica was feeling very frustrated.

Cathy showed no signs of leaving, even though she said it’d only be for a few weeks, just until she got back on her feet again after the way her boyfriend dumped her. She didn’t appear to be motivated to find her own place, or even to get a job. All she seemed to want to do was sit around and watch TV all day, or go out club-hopping every night, and Monica was starting to get sick of it. She was forever picking up after her, and if she had to work late at the university, then the piles of dirty dishes and empty pizza boxes were just left there, often for days at a stretch. Hell, Cathy didn’t even make her own bed in the morning!

Monica probably wouldn’t have put up with any of it for so long, if it wasn’t for their past history. They were roommates for all four years of college, and were lovers off and on for much of the last three. It started about a month into their sophmore year, after they’d both gotten drunk at a sorority party and had an amazing night of passionate sex. Over the next three years, they made love at least four times a week, usually when they couldn’t find a man. They often invited a boyfriend to join them for a threesome, but Monica definitely preferred it one-on-one.

They remained frequent lovers right up until Cathy graduated (Monica went on to post-graduate studies, earning her degree in psychology). Cathy never seemed to noticed that Monica would bring a man home less and less often over time, or that during threesomes Monica would pay more attention to her than to the guy they picked up. It wasn’t until the middle of their senior year that Monica realised that she had fallen in love with Sheila, or at least, she believed that she had. The pretty brunette had never seen their lovemaking as anything more than youthful experimentation, so Monica hid her feelings, but she couldn’t deny them.

Over the next few years, she tried to bury her feelings by having one meaningless relationship after another, although she never slept with another man. After several unremarkable lesbian affairs, she seduced another student, a cute blonde sophmore named Amy. She didn’t know it at the time, but Amy was an extremely submissive woman. It surprised Monica when Amy first begged to be spanked. Not wishing to hurt the young woman’s feelings by rejecting her, she took her over her knees and slapped her firm ass, making Amy squirm with pleasure in her lap. She soon started getting into it, enjoying the sense of power it gave her to dominate the young beauty, and even nearly came when Amy called her “Mistress”. She was already physically imposing, a statuesque blonde with a toned, lean body, firm (but not huge) breasts, and an angular (though still very attractive) face, and the role of dominatrix seemed to come naturally to her. She came to enjoy tying down her female “slave” and teasing her with a feather, or laying her across her lap and spanking her with a leather-clad hand (or if Amy was really naughty, she’d use a riding crop). She rarely enjoyed inflicting any serious pain, however, so she seldom did anything more serious than spank her horny and willing slave.

Amy moved away after graduation (although she did still visit her former mistress whenever she was in town and needed a firm hand on her ass), and Monica moved on with her new life, acquiring a bevy of eager slaves over the years. Though several had come and gone, she still had a number of women in her little harem, each of them a mere phone call away if she needed a submissive tongue on her wet pussy. And lately, she seemed to need it often, at least once a day. She and Amy had made love seven days a week for over two years, often going for over twelve hours at a stretch, and her body had become accustomed to receiving pleasure often. Until Cathy moved in, she had settled into a routine of having at least one (often three or four) of her slaves service her every evening, from the moment she arrived home in the evening until well past midnight. Many weekends, she had sex continuously from 5 pm Friday until about 4 am Monday, stopping only to rest and eat (many times, not even stopping for that). It had been years since Monica had gone more than a day or two without sex, so going unfulfilled like this only added to her frustration.

Monica had realised years ago that she wasn’t truly in love with Cathy. She had mistaken her attraction and desire for the pretty brunette for love, because it was the first sexual relationship in which she was truly happy. She never enjoyed sex with men, rarely able to acheive an orgasm. Even those few times she did cum, it didn’t feel quite right. She didn’t know what the problem was, until she first made love to Suzie that drunken night their sophmore year. She tried to deny it, but she came to realise that she was, in fact, a lesbian. Since Cathy was her first lesbian lover, she naturally believed she had fallen in love with her, when she just really enjoyed the sex. Or at least, that’s what what she told herself, until Cathy showed up on her doorstep six months ago, looking for a place to stay. Monica’s attraction to the perky brunette (who had only seemed to become even more beautiful in the eight years since they’d last spoken) immediately resurfaced. Simply being in the same room with Suzie made her heart flutter and her pussy moisten.

About a month afterwards, long after Cathy had gotten over her ex, the two woman were just sitting around drinking. A little drunk and very horny, Monica told Cathy that she was attracted to her, and had been ever since college. Her hand on Cathy’s knee, she told her ex-roommate that she wanted to make love to her. Taking Monica’s hand away from her thigh, Suzie politely declined, saying that she was flattered, but she wasn’t interested in other woman any more. Her heart broken, Monica put up a brave front, and said she understood. She didn’t speak another word about it, despite the nagging ache inside her.

Over the next few months, her frustration grew. Her unfulfilled desire for Cathy, combined with her lack of sexual release, mixed with her irritation at Cathy’s inconciderate, freeloading nature, all combined to drive her wild. She began to fantasize often about turning Cathy into her own personal slave. Her favourite image while masturbating was of Suzie wearing a tight, skimpy maid’s uniform, Monica ordering her down on her knees, pulling Cathy’s pretty face to her wet pussy....

She was sitting in her office one day, slowly stroking herself through the skirt of her tasteful suit as that image floated wonderfully through her mind. A knock on her door snapped her out of her reverie. Straightening her suit, she told whoever it was to come in. Her reptionist, a hot-looking redhead named Vikki, meekly entered, carrying a file folder. Saying it was from the Dean of Psychology, she set it on the desk and sat down.

She read the note attached to the folder, and was immediately upset with what she read. It said: “Professor Stevens: We regret to inform you that your request to organize a test group to prove your theory on progressive hypnotic therapy has been rejected. We feel that any form of mental manipulation, such as what you present in your theory, could conceivably cause irreparable damage to the psyche of the subjects of the test. We recommend abandoning your present line of research immediately.” She angrily crumpled the note and tossed it in the trash. ‘Shit! Months of research down the drain! Don’t those assholes see how my theory could help humanity? It could help cure mental problems, maybe even control harmful or criminal behaviour! And those sons of bitches aren’t even going to let me test it! Damn!!’ She’d only gained her full professorship a little over a year ago (at 30, she was the youngest professor in the university’s history), and wasn’t in a position to make waves, so she knew that she couldn’t argue this decision. All she could do was wring her hands in frustration, and try again in a few years, after she’d built up a little more tenure.

Throwing the file back on the desk in frustration, papers and computerized graphics spreading across the surface, she looked up and saw Vikki, still sitting there nervously, with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap. A knowing smile played across her lips as she realised what her secretary wanted. ‘Mmmmmmm....,’ Monica thought, ‘This could be just what I need right now to take my mind off of things.’ A mildly inquisitive look on her face (the same expression she gives her less attentive students who she knows are about to ask her a question with a blatantly obvious answer), she asked, “Yes, Vikki? What can I do for you?” She pressed a button under her desk, locking the electronic door to her office. ‘I love this part,’ she thought with a slight grin.

The redhead squirmed in her seat, idly playing with the short hem of her tight skirt, as she replied, “Uhhh... well, Professor, I was kinda wondering.... well, you don’t have any classes today... and your schedule’s clear for the rest of the afternoon....”

Her grin widened. She knew exactly what Vikki was trying to say, but Monica wanted to hear her say it for herself. She slowly inched up the hem of her skirt, her motions hidden behind the desk. Trying to keep a straight face, she said, “Well, spit it out, Vikki. Tell me what it is that you want.” ‘Yes, you little slut,’ she thought, ‘tell me exactly what you want. Beg me for it.’ Her pussy mostened in anticipation, and she couldn’t help reaching under the hem of her skirt to tease her clit with her fingertip. She never wore panties to the office any more, just in case a moment just like this should occur.

“I... I...,” the redhead stammered, “I... I want....” She took a deep breath, then slid from her chair. On her knees, her hed bowed, she asked, “Please, Mistress, might this unworthy slut have the honour of servicing your wonderful pussy?”

Monica smiled across the desk at her horny love slave. She had hired Vikki as her secretary over a year ago, after she was given her full professorship. To her credit, Monica hired her because she was the best qualified for the job. It wasn’t until a month later that she was pleasantly surprised to learn that Vicki was not only very submissive, but was bisexual as well. Slowly, teasingly unbuttoning her blouse, she said, “Mmmmmm, you asked so very well, my sweet little bitch. But do you deserve the priveledge of licking my hot cunt? Did you do everything I asked you to?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress. I followed all the orders you gave me yesterday.”

“Oh, really, my sweet litte slut? Everything? Show me.”

Vikki quickly stood up and removed her tight, skimpy outfit. She stood with her legs spread and her hands behind her back, her chest thrust out, showing off her firm 32C tits. She was wearing a black lace half-cup bra, her hard aching nipples exposed to her Mistress’s lusty gaze. Monica’s eyes trailed down her petite slave’s flat stomach, drawn to the pink butterfly vibrator strapped over her horny clit, barely concealed by a miniscule black thong. Licking her lips, she smiled and said, “Excellent, my horny little slave. You’ve earned the right to taste your Mistress’s juices.”

“Oh, thank you, Mistress!” Vikki said, beaming with pride. She quickly walked behind the desk and knelt down between her Mistress’s widespread legs. Her tongue darted out, gliding over Monica’s wet pussy lips. Monica threw her head back and moaned gently as her horny bitch licked her cunt with expert familiarity. She had long since learned the best way to lick and tease her mistress’s wonderful pussy to give her the most pleasure, and she was using what she learned to full effect now. Monica was revelling in the pleasure her slave was giving her. But as much as she was trying to focus on the pleasure Vikki was giving her, her thoughts kept drifting back to Cathy, imagining her instead of Vikki between her legs, devouring her hot, wet cunt. She wondered how Cathy would look wearing the vinyl maid’s uniform she often had Vikki model for her on the weekends. Curling Vikki’s red hair in her fingers, Monica pulled her face tighter to her steaming cunt, picturing Carol’s tongue dipping deep inside her hot hole, as her horny slave brought her closer and closer to a massive orgasm. At just that moment, a draft from the air circulation system caught one of the papers from the file, a printout of a computer-generated multi-colour spiral. The hypnotic graphic hung in the air for a moment, drifting just inches away from Monica’s face as Vikki’s tongue on her clit sent her over the edge, making her cum explosively, covering her slave’s chin with her hot juices. Images of Cathy in a maid’s outfit licking her pussy combined in her mind with the hypnotic imagery before her face, the intensity of her orgasm merging the two images into one.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she had an idea. A somewhat immoral, possibly illegal, but definitely arousing idea. She helped her horny slave to her feet and kissed her passionately, tasting her own cum on the redhead’s lips. She reached down to Vikki’s wet crotch, pressing the butterfly vibrator harder against her overactive clit. Tugging the vibrator aside, she slid two fingers in and out of her slave’s wet pussy, stroking her clit with her thumb. Vikki’s moans of pleasure were muffled by Monica’s tongue as she came hard in her mistress’s arms.

After Vikki reluctantly got dressed and returned to her desk, Monica turned to the papers spread across her desk. She could do it, easily. She could use what she’d already prepared, make a couple of minor adjustments, and have the first few stages ready by the end of the day. She could write the induction scripts for the remaining stages in a few hours, and record them over the weekend, when she had more of the privacy she’d need. It would help her with both problems. It would prove that her theories work (at least to herself, since nobody else would ever be able to read her results, for obvious reasons), and it would definitely solve her problems with Cathy, perhaps even permanently. Sure, she COULD do it. The question is, SHOULD she?

Her nagging moral doubts lingered all day, but they didn’t prevent her from completing her task. By the end of the day, she had planned out exactly what she wanted the end result to be, finished the tapes for the first two stages, written the induction scripts for the remaining stages, and figured out how to get Cathy to actually watch the tape, believing that if she watched it once, she’d be hooked. She had also made sure that the video lab would be completely empty over the weekend, because she’d need complete and total privacy to make the final tapes, especially the last one. After calling Vikki back into her office for one last tonguing, she called it a day, and went home about half an hour early.

As she approached the apartment, the first-stage tape in her briefcase, her doubts began to resurface. Sure, Cathy was acting like a selfish bitch, mooching off of her old friend’s generosity, and this would be an excellent way of getting her former lover back in bed, as her slave this time, but she felt a twinge of guilt over manipulating this innocent woman’s mind for her own personal gain. That changed when she entered the apartment.

Cathy was sitting on the couch wearing nothing but a wide-open bathrobe, her eyes glued to the television screen, so wrapped up in what she was watching that she didn’t even notice Monica at the doorway. She was watching a rather nasty adult movie, and was masturbating furiously. On the screen, a beautiful blonde woman was wearing a leather corset, and a strap-on dildo. She was standing behind another pretty blonde, who was bent over at the waist, her hands attached by a chain to the ceiling, her legs spread wide, her feet bound to the floor. The first woman was driving the strap-on hard and deep into the bound woman’s asshole, and she was moaning and screaming with pleasure at the penetration. Cathy was watching this intensely, diving a vibrator hard and fast into her own wet cunt. ‘My God,’ Monica thought, ‘Is this what she does all day?’

She took another look at the screen, and recognized the movie as one from her own private collection. Over the past few months, she’d notice them missing on occasion, or wound to different parts of the tape than she remembered leaving them off at, but she thought it was just her imagination. Apparently, she was wrong. Looking over at the dildoes and vibrators Cathy has set beside her, Monica realized that they were hers, as well! She’d wondered why the batteries in her vibrators didn’t seem to last as long as usual these days, and now she knew why! However, her anger at this blatant invasion of her privacy was overshadowed by her arousal. The thought of turning Cathy into her own private slut kept her pussy moist all day, and the sight of her nearly naked, with her legs spread, driving a vibrator in and out of her dripping wet cunt, nearly made her cum where she was standing. She couldn’t help stroking herself through her skirt as she watched, her soft moans easily drowned out by Cathy’s shouts of pleasure. After watching the brunette bring herself to a massive orgasm, Monica silently exited, not wanting Cathy to know that she was there. She went across the street to a coffee house, waiting until her usual arrival time, thinking about what she had just witnessed.

As she slowly sipped her mocha cappuchino, her lust began to give way to her anger. ‘Cathy lied to me,’ she thought, ‘That’s the only explanation. The way she was masturbating to that movie, she obviously still likes women. And what the hell was she doing going through my things, anyway? Doesn’t that slut respect other people’s personal property? And to think I was beginning to doubt my plan. That little bitch deserved everything she gets, and more!’ A wicked smile crossed her lips as she imagined all the demeaning things she’d make Cathy do before allowing her the priveledge of tasting her hot cunt. She paid for her coffee, bought another one to go, and casually walked back to her apartment, giving Cathy plenty of time to put the video back and get dressed. There’s be more than enough time to see her glorious naked body later.

TO BE CONTINUED