The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Use Boss

by Pan

Part 3

For the rest of the day, every time Tabatha looked up from her desk there was another of her employees loitering at her office door.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, she reminded herself, unable to stop a wicked grin spreading across her face whenever she called them into her office. She knew that what she was doing was unethical, in theory.

She was their supervisor. She shouldn’t be using them for her own carnal pleasures. It was a complete abuse of power, an inherently unbalanced relationship. They couldn’t have said yes even if they’d wanted to.

Although if she was being honest, Tabatha rather doubted they wanted to.

Each of the men were hard as soon as she ordered them to remove their pants, revelling in the power she had over them. They’d do the same if things were reversed, she reminded herself, although at the sight of their cocks any thoughts of morality disappeared.

Instead, the woman became completely focused on taking the cocks down her throat, pleasuring them with her tongue, and—most importantly—slurping down their yummy yummy cum.

For the rest of the week, Tabatha spent more time on her knees than she did behind her desk. It wasn’t a large office, and whenever she saw one of her salesmen lurking outside the door, she was overcome with a strong urge (almost a need) to invite them in, close the door, and choke on their hardnesses.

She loved it. She loved every part of the experience. She loved the look in their eyes as she first took their cocks in their mouth; it was an extension of the pride that she felt from being checked out. Male, female, it didn’t matter—she loved the attention.

The actual blowjobs were strangely compelling, too. Oral fixation, she’d mentally remind herself when she found herself getting into it a little too much. That was all it was, an oral fixation.

It definitely didn’t mean she was straight. It was just a…Freudian reflex.

Exactly what it meant she didn’t know, or particularly care to find out. She just enjoyed the feeling of a hot cock sliding between her lips, as her tongue flattened to make room for it. She loved it most of all when they grabbed her hair and used her mouth roughly.

It was almost like power play. Tabatha knew that she was the one in control—she was their boss, the only one who could use the Free Use Policy. But in those moments, she let them pretend that they were using her. Like they had the same relationship with her that they did Hana, where they could just go into her office and use her whenever they like, instead of needing to be invited in.

And sometimes, she pretended herself. Her and Sue had experimented with power dynamics in the bedroom for years; pretending to be a teacher and student, or a big-shot agent interviewing a naïve young starlet looking for her big break.

It was only playing around. What was the harm?

So Tabatha would pretend that she’d accepted the Free Use Policy that Hana had originally offered her, where the men were in control instead of her. Where her staff could use her at their complete discretion, rather than her being the one who could order them to do whatever she wanted. Where they wouldn’t be obliged to stop with her mouth, but could fuck her whenever and however they wanted, using her every hole for their pleasure…

It might not have been particularly feminist, but it was hot as hell.

But the best part of the experience was the big finish. When the salesman she was kneeling in front of climaxed, pumping their thick, scrumptious loads into Tabatha’s mouth. She could’ve spent all day every day swallowing down the delicious cum of her employees…and as the week went on, she almost did.

It wasn’t until Friday morning that she realized what she’d done. The dark-haired woman had spent so much time taking advantage of Acuity’s Free Use Policy that she had forgotten that her monthly reports were due.

She was meant to be in Hana’s office in half an hour, delivering status updates on her team’s figures. Instead, she’d spent the entire week choking on their hard cocks, lovingly giving them fellatio whenever she pleased.

Shit.

This was a big deal; Hana passed these up the line, and she wouldn’t just be letting her team down. This could impact the whole branch. She didn’t have time to get a full report together, but if she hurried…

Tabatha looked up and noticed her top salesman loitering at the door. A look of lust appeared in her eyes.

She froze, torn. She knew she should complete the report. It was important. Hana was expecting it. It was her job, one that she was paid well for.

On the other hand…he was hard, and she was hungry.

And Tabatha knew she wasn’t going to finish the report either way…so she might as well enjoy herself, rather than stressing out.

Twenty-eight minutes later, a harried-but-satisfied looking Tabatha was standing at her boss’s door. Hana raised one eyebrow at the younger woman’s appearance.

“Started taking advantage of the perks of the job?” she asked, and Tabatha nodded sheepishly. Why had she been so reluctant to start? It was the best working environment she’d ever experienced…although perhaps not so much for actually ‘working’.

“I don’t have the reports ready,” she said frankly, and Hana sighed.

“Really, Tabatha?”

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” the younger woman said, hanging her head, and her Asian boss patted beside her on the couch.

“Do you think you can have them by close of business?” she asked, and Tabatha nodded.

“I swear.”

“Good,” Hana said, and leaned over to kiss her.

Tabatha froze at the feeling of her boss’s lips on hers. Since their encounter at the start of the week, she’d avoided Hana. Perhaps that was why she’d forgotten about the report, as though her subconscious had also been refusing to think about anything to do with the large-chested woman.

No. No, she’d forgotten because of all the dick she’d been sucking.

Tabatha knew that what she was doing with the men under her control, that was just experimentation. Motivation. Just a bit of fun.

But what she’d done with Hana…that had crossed some kind of line. That, she knew, was cheating on her girlfriend.

Knew, but somehow didn’t care.

Melting into her boss’s kiss, Tabatha allowed her eyes to gently close, and the two women explored each other’s bodies with their hands. It could have been minutes or hours; she could have blasted past her second deadline and not even noticed, so lost was she in the older woman’s embrace.

“Get the toy,” Hana ordered throatily, and Tabatha obeyed, opening the drawer that she’d seen it emerge from last time. Her mouth started watering the moment she saw it. Despite sucking off her entire team at least twice that week, and happily choking on her girlfriend’s toy each night, Tabatha still wanted nothing more than to feel the plastic slide between her lips.

More than wanted. Needed. She needed it.

Oral fixation.

“Put it on me,” Hana said, her mouth a crooked smile. Tabatha obeyed, and as soon as the flesh-colored plastic was affixed, dropped to her knees automatically.

“Stop!” Hana barked, and Tabatha looked up at her in surprise.

A moment ago, she would’ve sworn that there was nothing she wanted more than to take the toy in her mouth. But as soon as Hana spoke, Tabatha knew there was something else even more important to her: not disappointing her boss.

She’d been so kind about the reports, so forgiving. And she was so attractive...

Closing her mouth, Tabatha waited for further instructions.

“Take your clothes off.”

Tabatha obeyed.

“Bend over the couch.”

Tabatha did as she was told.

“Spread your legs.”

As Tabatha followed her boss’s commands, she realized that she was soaking wet with anticipation. Her eyes widened at the feeling of the toy pressing between her engorged labia, and it finally became clear to her what was going to happen.

Her boss was going to fuck her.

The lesbian had been fucked with a strap-on before, but not for years. Her body had an almost primal response to the toy, lubricating itself as Tabatha pushed rhythmically, letting out small grunts with each thrust. By the third stroke, she could feel herself cumming, small shockwaves coarsing through her nerves, every part of her lighting up.

But Hana wasn’t done yet.

For the better part of an hour, Tabatha bent over her boss’s couch as she was fucked. The orgasms never stopped coming; after every five to ten panting thrusts, another burst of pleasure overcame her, eventually building up to a single, huge climax that almost knocked her out.

But still Hana continued.

The room was blurry, spinning. Tabatha’s world was pleasure; she didn’t know when she’d started drooling, but she couldn’t stop. All she could do was try to push back against Hana’s deep strokes, try to get as much pleasure as she possibly could out of being fucked, out of cheating on her girlfriend with her boss, out of taking an artificial cock deeper inside her than anything had ever reached.

Finally, when Tabatha felt like her brain had been completely liquified, Hana pulled out of her, grabbed her chin, and brought the younger woman’s lips to hers.

The two of them kissed for several minutes, making out dreamily in a post-orgasmic haze, when finally Hana kissed Tabatha on the forehead and told her to get dressed and get back to work.

The daze continued. She had no memory of getting the report together before the deadline, but when she checked her phone that evening, there was an email congratulating her for how well-assembled it was.

If Tabatha had been at work, she would’ve called one of her team members in to celebrate.

The weekend passed uneventfully. Sue smiled when Tabatha abashedly asked her to fuck her with the strap-on, only questioning it after they were done.

“Why the obsession with our little friend?” she asked, running her fingers up and down her girlfriend’s sweaty back.

“No reason,” Tabatha huffed, trying to sound nonchalant. “Just in the mood.” It must have worked, because Sue didn’t ask any more questions—even when the request was repeated the following night.

On Monday, everything was business as usual. Tabatha tried to get more work done than she had the week before, but each and every time one of her salesmen loitered outside her office, she couldn’t help herself, ordering them to come inside, sinking to her knees and blowing them with enthusiasm.

The only change was that she found herself craving their gaze more than usual, and would often strip topless as she gave them head, sometimes even letting them cum onto her tits and watch her lick it off. (Why let such a treat go to waste?)

On Tuesday, Hana called her in for a meeting they’d scheduled earlier in the month. As soon as the door closed, the older woman’s body was pressed against hers; within minutes, Tabatha was on all fours, completely naked and groaning with pleasure as her Asian boss drove the slick strap-on deep into her.

But it was Wednesday that everything changed.

Despite the fact that Tabatha’s previous week had been almost a complete wash, her team had been more productive than ever. Positive reinforcement, she reminded herself. The system works!

Her top salesman had done particularly well, and as Tabatha ran the numbers over lunch (which she’d had to start working through, after spending so much time on her knees) she realized something: he’d broken a sales record.

Just a branch record, not anything company-wide, but still very much a situation worth celebrating.

A result worth rewarding.

Tabatha smiled as she realized what his reward should be. No, had to be.

And as she called him into her office, it was almost as though he knew as well.

* * *