The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Use Boss

by Pan

Part 2

When Tabatha left her boss’s office, it wasn’t with the arrogant strut the men she shared a workplace with always moved with, when they took the same path. It was more of a shameful slink.

She’d just...she’d just cheated on her girlfriend. She’d never cheated on Sue before...she’d never cheated on anyone before.

But when Hana had slowly stripped her, she hadn’t been able to resist. She hadn’t wanted to resist.

When Hana had reached down and pressed her hand against Tabatha’s panties, neither of them had been surprised to find they were soaked.

“No,” the new boss had said, reaching down and gently touching Hana’s wrist. “Hana, we...we can’t. We shouldn’t...”

Hana hadn’t said anything, but a knowing look had appeared in her eyes.

Tabatha had started to stand, started to leave...when her boss had opened her desk drawer and pulled it out.

It looked just like the one Sue had at home.

A beautiful, firm, flesh-colored strap-on.

Tabatha’s mouth had opened, and the lustful sound that emerged from her lips had confirmed to both of them that she wasn’t going anywhere.

The next hour had passed in a blur. She remembered uncontrollably dropping to her knees, just as she did whenever Sue strapped the fake penis on.

She remembered gagging on the toy, Hana’s hand between her legs, expertly bringing her to orgasm.

She remembered her boss’s voice in her ears, telling her to just let go, to stop fighting it.

She remembered kneeling under the small desk, her face in the Asian woman’s snatch, licking and sucking and feeling so proud as she tasted the older woman’s orgasm.

But more than anything, she remembered sitting naked on the couch, idly playing with her boss’s boobs as she talked about what just happened. And what was going to happen.

“It’s okay to be curious,” Hana had prompted. “You never know...you might like it.”

Tabatha hadn’t said anything. Her eyes had been downcast, but not with embarrassment. She knew her boss was right.

She’d known it for a while.

“Just try it,” Hana pressed softly. “Just once.”

As Tabatha entered her office, she closed the door behind her. Sitting on her own small couch in the corner, she stared at the wall.

She’d just cheated on Sue. Part of her knew that should bother her, but...it just didn’t.

What had Hana said, the first day they’d met? What she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.

After all, hadn’t that been the exact logic she’d used to avoid telling her girlfriend about Acuity’s Free Use Policy? She knew that if Sue found out, she’d get mad.

How was this any different?

She’d slept with her boss. Just like the rest of her sales team. Except they’d just been taking advantage of the company policy.

Tabatha and Hana had just...they’d just done it for fun.

The black-haired woman’s lips curled up in a smile. And hell, it had been fun. If she ignored her guilt, it had easily been one of the best sexual experiences of her life.

And her guilt was becoming increasingly easy to ignore...

She’d slept with her boss. Tabatha hadn’t even realized her boss was gay. Well, bi, based on her marriage...and the obvious passion she had for the company’s Free Use Policy.

Was Tabatha bi?

No. No, Tabatha was a full-blown lesbian. She’d known ever since she was a kid; boys held absolutely no appeal to her. From the moment she’d seen Ellie Nash in Degrassi, she’d been one-hundred percent certain that she was gay.

But...what had Hana said?

It’s okay to be curious.

If the last few decades weren’t evidence enough that Tabatha was gay, the experience she’d just had in her boss’s office was enough to stamp out any doubt.

But just because she was gay didn’t mean she couldn’t be...curious.

Everyone got curious sometime.

The moment Tabatha sat down in her office, she found herself reaching for the phone.

Her voice was steady as she called her newest salesman in. He’d joined the company a few days after Tabatha, but hadn’t struggled to settle in at all.

By the end of his first week, Tabatha had caught him coming out of Hana’s office more than five times.

He’d not hesitated to take advantage of the Free Use Policy.

So why had she?

She could use any of the men under her, at any point, for anything she wanted. Her every sexual desire could be met by them; there was nothing stopping her.

Nothing except the fact she was gay.

And in a monogamous relationship, she tried to remind herself. But for reasons she couldn’t explain, that fact refused to stick in her head.

Tabatha tried not to dwell on it.

“Come in,” she said with a smile. The man who entered her office was just like the others; cocky. Arrogant, even.

But there was one key difference between her newest salesmen and the others: his numbers.

“You’ve been underperforming,” Tabatha said, her sultry tone not matching her words. “I know you’re new, but that’s no excuse. You’ve been at the bottom of the pack for the entire time you’ve been here.”

The man standing in front of her nodded, clearly unsure how to take the mixed messages his boss was sending.

Tabatha stood up, and closed the door to her office.

She tried not to think of what the rest of her sales team would be thinking. They all knew what it meant when Hana’s office door was closed. What if they assumed this meant the same thing?

They’d be right, of course. But she tried not to think about that, either.

Sinking to her knees in front of her worst-performing salesman, Tabatha looked up at him, her brown eyes wide, her shoulders thrown back to show off her cleavage.

“You need to do better,” Tabatha purred, her voice low…but, unlike her words, not even remotely threatening. “You know the consequences of doing poorly, but…perhaps some positive reinforcement will help.”

The female supervisor’s hands moved deftly, unbuckling her employee’s pants. In front of her, standing hard and proud, was the first cock she’d ever seen in person. Unlike the toys she’d spent so much time enjoying of late, it wasn’t a single smooth color—the head was an angry red, the veins were purple, and the whole thing looked so, so yummy.

“Will you do better?” she asked, looking up at the salesman. “Will you try harder?”

Grinning down at her, the man nodded, and Tabatha was surprised to find herself involuntarily shuddering with pleasure.

“Good,” she said, and moved her mouth over the hard rod staring her in the face.

It tasted different to the toys, of course. Salty. Fleshy. Real, in a way that even the most expensive strap-on could never replicate. And it reacted to her tongue, jerking and throbbing as she took it deeper down her throat. Her salesman seemed to like the sight of her choking on it, so Tabatha tried to take as much of his hardness down her throat as she could, letting her eyes water as she looked up at him lustfully.

The smug grin never left his face, and Tabatha moved one of her hands to his balls. That was something both the strap-ons she’d played with had been missing; they were hairy and wrinkly, perhaps the most unlovable body part Tabatha had ever experienced.

Still, despite the fact that the testicles bouncing against her chin did more than anything else to reassure Tabatha that she certainly wasn’t straight, there was something strangely fun about them. The sack contained two soft balls, like spongey ping-pong balls, and they were surprisingly interesting to play with.

She closed her eyes, focusing on the new experience. It’s okay to be curious, she reminded herself. And that’s all that it was—curiosity. An experiment.

She was still a lesbian. What she was doing now didn’t bring her a fraction of the pleasure she’d received from the experience she’d shared with her boss. What she’d done to Hana, and what she’d let Hana do to her. Every night, Tabatha got more of a sexual thrill from just the sight of her girlfriend’s naked body than what her hands and mouth were doing to the salesman arrogantly leering down at her.

But she couldn’t deny that it was fun. Pleasant. Like sucking a lollipop; it wasn’t like she was going to get off from it, but it was exciting to experiment, to try something new.

The taste. The sensations. The sounds her employee was making—it was all unlike anything that Tabatha had ever experienced with a woman. And despite being gay, she was having a good time.

No one’s that gay, she told herself.

Tabatha opened her eyes. At some point her worst-performing salesman had grabbed her hair, as though he were driving the action. As if he was using her, instead of her using him. Experimenting, in a safe way.

In any other circumstance, Tabatha knew she wouldn’t have allowed it. But the Free Use Policy meant that she was in complete control; she could do anything she wanted with this man, and he couldn’t say no.

If she wanted to, she could force him to lay down on the couch in the corner of her office while she rode him.

Not that she would, of course. She was gay.

Though no one’s that gay…

Blinking twice, Tabatha focused on the task in front of her. The man grasping her hair. The thrill running through her body as he moved her head. The wrinkly sack in her hand. The thick, beautiful cock moving in and out of her throat.

Moving her other hand to the base of the man’s cock, she began stroking it. A strangled gasp left her employee’s mouth, and, giving her zero warning, he began to cum.

That was another thing the strap-on couldn’t do. Until she enthusiastically swallowed down the man’s seed, Tabatha had no idea what she’d been missing out on.

She’d always assumed that semen would be disgusting; she’d imagined bad oysters mixed with bleach. But to her complete surprise, it was…delicious. She began desperately licking her salesman’s softening cock, doing all she could to milk more of the tasty fluid out of him, only stopping when he insisted.

“So,” Tabatha said, trying to collect herself. “I trust that you’ll try a little bit harder from now on?”

He nodded with a smile, looking fondly down at his panting, wanton boss kneeling in front of him, her makeup smeared, her mouth still agape with need.

With a wave of her hand she dismissed him and they both returned to work.

* * *

To Tabatha’s great relief, everything was normal with her girlfriend that night. They happily cuddled on the couch, watching the tale of a wealthy Victorian dowager and her affair with her young gardener.

When they went to bed, Sue was happy to let her girlfriend droolingly suck on her strap-on, as they did every night.

“Should I be worried about this oral fixation of yours?” she smiled, her eyes rolling back in her head as Tabatha’s skillful fingers rubbed her clit.

“Mm-mm,” Tabatha replied, gagging on the plastic toy, one hand between Sue’s legs, the other between her own. That’s all it is, she told herself. It’s an oral fixation.

And a motivational tool. And…a bit of fun. Experimentation. There’s nothing wrong with that.

“Oh!” Sue shrieked, grabbing her girlfriend’s head as she came. When they were done, she removed the toy, and the pair cuddled up, naked, and went to sleep.

Tabatha hadn’t cum, but that was okay. For some reason, that wasn’t nearly as much of a priority any more.

The next morning, Tabatha entered the building to find another of her salesmen loitering around her office. He was almost a decade younger than her, with eyes like a shark.

And as she unlocked the door to her office, Tabatha was in the uncomfortable position of finding those eyes fixated on her.

She didn’t even notice herself pushing her ass out as his eyes swept across her body. Instead, she was wondering if the ‘guest’ she’d had in her office the day before had told him about what happened…and if he expected the same treatment.

Well, that wasn’t going to happen. The Free Use Policy was very clear—it said that she could use her employees for sex at her discretion. Whenever she wanted. Any time she wanted, she could call them in, lower their trousers, and suck their cocks until she swallowed down their delicious cum.

Tabatha’s tongue unconsciously swept across her lips. Would shark-eyes have cum as delicious as she’d tasted the day before?

There was only one way to find out…

“Come in,” she growled, sinking to her knees in front of her desk. “And shut the door behind you.”

* * *