The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For the Presidency

“You’ll set up the appointment?” she said as her tongue flicked at his ear, her hips grinding into his, slowly, keeping him just on the edge.

“Yes!” he practically screamed.

“Good. And now for your reward.” With that she removed the psionic block that kept the poor little college boy from climaxing, chuckling as the lad passed out from the intensity of it all. Scrawling a short note, she left it on the bedside table, and the changeling known mostly as Meredith Ireden made her way out of the dorm room. Once she was outside she moved behind a building and her short cut, blue chearleading skirt began to blur. In a moment her dark red hair was replaced by a silky blonde. Her height diminished to about 5′2″ of heart stopping perfection. Her normally pale skin took on a slightly latin tinge to it, and when she emerged she was in no way recognizable as Bethany Sanders, the chearleader whom she had recently emulated.

Monday morning Brad overslept. An intern at the local branch of IOC Investements International, Brad swore as he pictured the lecture Mr. Jameson would bestow upon him as he walked in 30 minutes late. Once at the office Brad endured the first hour of his day in relative peace. Jameson was comming in late today, so as it turned out it was ok. Exactly 17 minutes (Jameson could be a stickler) before his estimated time of arrival, Brad put on the coffee pot, and slipped in the drug that Bethany had given him.

Walter Jameson arrived at exactly 12:43PM. It took him two minutes to make it to his office. 30 seconds later Brad entered and placed the file containing today’s buisness, and a cup of coffee on his desk. Jameson was pleased with both, and commended Brad as he left the office. Going over the file, and drinking his coffee, Jameson began to get a bit stiff in the neck. The senior VP of investment strategy rolled his head to and fro, but it didn’t seem to help. Dismissing it he read on, but as the hours passed it only seemed to get worse. At 4pm he had his personal massuese come in, but Charlie seemed unable to help. At 5 he asked Brad to drive him home because of the pain.

“I know a great little shop that does massage. I bet they could help ya out sir.” Mark said in his brooklyn accent as they merged onto highway 74. Jameson hmmed and hawed, convinced that no tiny little shop in a strip mall could do what his personal massuese could do, but he appreciated the gesture and told Brad he’d think about it when he got out of the car.

That night Bethany’s red hair swirled around Brad’s face, her long legs wrapped around him, her calves squeezing him ever so erotically. Leaning forward she pulled his head into her bosom and whispered in his ear.

“Did he get the drug?” “mmmmm yea-a-ah.” “Good. He’ll definitely need a good massage.” Chuckling as the boy once again passed out she made her way once more into the night.

The next day Walter Jameson came to work wearing a neck brace. Immediately he barked for Brad to set him up an appointment. Brad called, set it up for 10am. He drove Mr. Jameson over to the strip mall, dropping him off outside and promised to return in an hour.

Jameson stumbled inside and rang the buzzer. An elderly Korean woman came to the desk, took one look at him, said “an hour”, and took from him the usual 60 dollars. Showing her client to the room, the woman returned to her desk. Once she was safely out of view her form blurred and the changleing took on another new look. Long glossy black hair reached down to her tiny butt, and perfectly porportioned tits stood proudly from her chest. Her face was a vision of perfection, and her smile carried with it promises of untold delights. Her black silken mini dress topped the whole thing off to make her infinitely desirable. Meredith, now Mi-Li made her way to the back room.

Jameson gave a brief start when the girl walked into the room. Naked, he lay on the massage table unable to turn his neck, as she introduced herself. Her soft feet padded around the table so he could look at her. She was stunning, the fulfilment of every one of his most illicit fantasies. But he was here for a massage, and his neck was killing him. She began working on his lower back, pausing only to remove the neck brace, and place a pillow under his head. Her hands moved in light circles, tracing his spine, and releasing tension wherever they went. As she leaned over him, her breasts brushed against him through the shear fabric of her mini, causing him to be slightly arroused. Her hands slid to his temples, rubbing gently, causing him to get quite drowsy.

“Pees ro over on sigh”, she said, and he complied. She moved her hands to the base of his spine, and applied gentle pressure, until she felt a click. Reaching around the changeling began to massage his chest, teasing the nipples, as her long raven hair swayed back and forth across his crotch, causing the arousal to become much more embarassing. Jameson tried to move, but found that he was quite paralyzed. Stark terror threatened to break through the sexual spell she wove, but as she slid one finger into her mouth, sucking on it ever so seductively, his resistance began to crumble once more. With one finger she slipped her spaghetti straps down off her shoulders, and hooked the front of her dress, moving downward, baring her breasts. Imobile Jameson could only watch as her perfect tits sprang free, and her hair continued to swirl around his growing member. As his eyes rolled backward, she pressed his spine again, and he could move. Without thought he brought his head up to suckle on those wonderful nipples, as she brought her lips down to his cock.

Mentally the changeling inserted that oh so familiar psionic block that would prevent him from climaxing, and forbid him from becoming less aroused. Pushing his head down, she straddled him, grinding her pussy into his face, as he began to eat as though one starved. Screaming in ecstacy her juices flowed down into his mouth, addicting him as heroine never could.

Lost in a haze of lust and desire, Jameson moaned as the tiny Korean goddess moved her lips to the tip of his prick, and began to kiss it. Her tongue flicked out, tickling the underside, causing his hips to buck wildly. Suddenly she seemed to swallow him whole. The sensation was unlike anything he’d ever known. The suction was intense, as she sliped a hand down to play with his balls.

After what seemed an eternity of bliss Mi-Li began to swivel, rotating her position, and easing her pussy over his member. Slowly she began to grind into him, gradually moving faster and faster, until she was screaming as she hammered down on him. He knew he had to cum, but somehow he couldn’t. She wound him higher and higher, varying her speed, sometimes slow and erotic, sometimes fast and furious. She found quickly that a slow grind drove him nuts, and began to take advantage of that.

Soon he was begging her to finish him off. Satisfied that he would be hers, the changeling slid off him and moved downward, sliding his dick between her amazing breasts. Up and down, up and down she squeezed her tits around his cock, smiling evilly as she released the block. Screaming in release Jameson passed out.

Forty-five minutes later, his neck feeling wonderful, Jameson made another apointment to see Mi-Li. The elderly Korean woman gave him a sucker as he left. Meredeth Ireden was quite confident now that the senior vp of investments would be recommending heavy funding for her candidacy. Now all she needed was proper media coverage.