The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For the Presidency

As she entered the restaurant heads began to turn. She was stunning in every way; her long raven tresses gently curled down to the middle of her back. Her body was the sort to make your heart stop beating. Large firm breasts that didn’t sag, in spite of her obvious lack of a bra. Her waist tapered before her hips flared outward in a perfect hour glass. Her ass was perky, the type that just makes you twitch watching her cross the room. She wore a black dress that clung to her curves, conjuring images of carnal delight whilst not revealing any of her hidden treasures. She scanned the room until she saw her mark, and then took a seat at the bar, watching.

Matt pretended not to notice her as his wife droned on about her day. He loved his wife dearly. She was loyal, devoted, a fantastic mother, and great in bed to boot. He was tired however. He had had a long day, and her going on about her trip to the grocery store wasn’t making it easy for him to stay awake.

“They were out of the cinnamon grahams so I had to get the honey ones,” Julie said. She was thankful for Matt. He was a wonderful husband who loved her and his kids to distraction. She was grateful that she had found a man who knew how to listen. And she couldn’t believe how lucky she was that he somehow managed to ignore that woman at the bar. Tonight she had worn his favorite dress, sparkling red, low cut, and more than a little suggestive. She knew that would lead to some fun when they got home.

The appetizer made its way to the table along with another bottle of wine. They enjoyed the asparagus dip over more light conversation, and Matt excused himself to the restroom. Julie broke out her compact while he moved away, only looking up when she heard a light cough. Before her stood the woman from the bar. Julie gasped as she took in her sensuous appearance. While she had never lusted after a woman before, for some reason she felt a tingling between her legs in this woman’s presence.

“Your husband is mine,” the mysterious woman stated, as though it were an indisputable fact. Julie began to stammer a protest when the woman simply held up a hand. It was as though Julie couldn’t open her mouth. “Mine,” she repeated, and began to weave between the tables toward the restrooms. Julie was unable to do anything but sit still, smiling, as she internally raged against her invisible bonds.

The first thing Matt noticed upon entering the bathroom was that it was impeccably clean. This is to be expected in a nice restaurant, but the fact that it was also devoid of other patrons did seem a bit odd. Still when you have to go, you don’t usually take time to check things out. He stood before the urinal feeling much better about life, not even bothering to turn his head when the door opened. As he finished he began to zip his pants and tuck in his shirt when he felt something brush against his cock most erotically. With a jerk he spun around but saw no one. He fastened his belt and took a step towards the door when he felt it again, more emphatic this time. He spun about again, feeling distinctly afraid. He flung open the door to the stalls one by one, revealing no one. Feeling somewhat foolish he turned to leave when he saw the woman in black, blocking the door.

“Hello Matt,” she purred, and the feeling returned, causing his cock to twitch in his pants. Matt could only stare as she pointed at his crotch, and moved her finger up and down. It was as though he could feel her fingernail, gently trailing up and down his rapidly growing member. “Who are you?” he stammered, as his eyes rolled back in his head.

“I am Meridith. And you are mine.”

“N-n-now look. My wife is just outside, and I really need to get back to her, and I have no idea who you are, and I’m sure there are plenty of single guys at the bar, and ahhhh!” he gasped as she made a slight kissing movement with her lips, and he felt it on the tip of his prick.

“You are mine,” she purred again, swaying seductively as she moved towards him. She gestured and his belt came undone, his pants fell to the ground, and his undies soon followed suit. She stepped into him, the fabric of her dress sliding against his fully erect, and very exposed member, sending flashes of erotic sensation throughout his body. She backed him up into the stall door, her hands making their way to his chest which was soon bare as well.

“P-p-please st-t-top.”

“Why, you don’t really want me to.” She reached down with one hand, massaging his balls while the other moved to her dress, removing the shoulder straps, and baring her magnificent breasts. Pressing in closer she nibbled on his ear, tongue flicking, whispering orgasmic moans into his subconscious.

Matt began to protest again but she quickly cut him off with a deep kiss. Her tongue danced inside his mouth, causing him to ache with desire. She broke off the kiss and leaned back slightly, pushing her hips further into his, and pulling his head down to her breasts. Without thought his tongue snaked out, licking her nipples, and kissing her wonderful breasts.

She pushed him back for a moment leaving him sagging against the stall door, panting with desire, and flushed from the internal struggle he was waging. She slithered out of her dress completely, doing a dance that impossibly seemed to make her even more enticing. Her hips swayed, breasts bounced and her eyes flashed with an erotic power like he had never imagined.

“Please,” he stammered,” my wife...”

“Ah yes, your beautiful wife.” She laughed and waved her hand, then stepped into him again. With a firm push she spun him around and backed him into the counter. Reaching out she grabbed his throbbing cock, and lifted, causing him to jump onto the counter. “She’ll like seeing this,” she said as her lips wrapped around his cock.

As the woman in the bathroom waved her hand, Julie felt the bonds suddenly go loose. She ran towards the bathroom at breakneck speed. Somehow people kept getting in the way though. First the maitre’d. Then the bus boy. Then the fat woman with pink hair. It took several moments before she was in the hallway leading to the bathrooms.

Meredith’s lips did crazy things to him. She somehow managed to take him all the way in, her lips sucking, while her tongue played with his balls. She snaked a finger around back, probing at his anus, finding the g-spot, and rubbing it. His eyes rolled back as this sexual goddess had her way with him. His mind reeled under the sexual assault, unable to assimilate what was happening. With her hands she reached up, pinching his nipples lightly, and massaging him here and there. He leaned back on his hands, able only to gasp as she fellated him. Her hair swirled around his crotch, gleaming in the bright lights atop the mirror. Then she was on the counter with him. She straddled him, one smooth motion wrapping her amazingly tight pussy around his cock, as she leaned over kissing him again. She leaned backwards, arching her back, and slamming down onto him again and again while his hands kneaded her amazing breasts.

The door flew open and Julie saw in horror, her loyal husband getting the fuck of the century from the slut at the bar. Howling in rage she launched herself at the strumpet only to hit an invisible wall, and be pinned motionless where she stood. Matt looked over at her, recognition dawning on his face. But just as quickly his regret seemed to fade as the raven haired beauty swiveled, grinding her hips into him. His hands found her ass, and lovingly caressed her cheeks, while she leaned forward to let him suck on her nipples. Meredith howled in ecstasy as she impaled herself again and again on her new toy. Grinning evilly at Julie she waved her hand and smiled.

Julie suddenly collapsed to the floor in an orgasmic fit. Writhing, she howled as she came. Again. Again. Again. It seemed to never end. Her dress was ruined, her marriage was in shambles, and all she could do was scream in tortured delight as the dark haired temptress had her way.

At last Meredith looked down at Matt again. She slowed down, causing slow, deep penetration. She began to nibble his ear once more, and whisper. “You are mine aren’t you?”

“Yes,” he sighed, and had the most explosive orgasm of his life. He came and came, and when he thought he was done, he came again.

“You’ll get more senator, but you’ll have to please me first. Don’t worry about your wife. She won’t leave you. She’ll want me as badly as you do.”

Meredith left the exhausted couple there, put on her dress and walked out of the bathroom, certain that she would have the senator’s endorsement as she mounted her bid for the presidency next year.