The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Floorz

Chapter 2

Marisa didn’t have to wait for long. The following day, she got a call from Tony offering her the job. They agreed to meet at 6 o’clock.

At 6, they met in the same interview room as the day before. Marisa still felt the guy looked odd.

Right on the spot, Tony offered Marisa to try a shift that night.

—You want me to start tonight?

—If that’s all right with you, yes!

The girl was a bit panicked, “But I didn’t prepare…let me get back to my place and change… What should I wear?”

Tony smiled, “Relax Marisa. As I told you yesterday, clothes are supplied.”

With that, the man took a remote from his pocket, “Don’t worry. You will be taken care of. Here’s a video that will show you all the stuff you need to know about the business. Once you’re finished, my assistant will come and help you prepare for your shift.”

The video had already started when the manager finished his speech and Marisa’s eyes were already glued to the monitor. That’s why she didn’t see Tony leaving…

…nor did she see the predator look of his eyes.

Marisa snapped back to reality when she heard a knock on the door. As she tried to remember where she was, the mangled girl took a look at the woman who just got in, “Hi! I’m Heather. I’m Tony’s assistant. If you’d please come with me. We’re going to get you prepared for your shift.”

Marisa stood up but she took her time taking a long look at Heather. The woman was tall and had infinitely long legs. The miniskirt and 5″ stilettos did nothing to hide that fact. Her hips looked quite good (from where Marisa stood) but what stunned her were her breasts. The assistant had a huge chest and the way the suit encased those twins made them unavoidable…

For the shortest of time, Marisa thought she found it disgusting but that idea disappeared in a snap. Puzzled at first, she tried to revisit that evaluation. She finally concluded that Heather looked sexy.

As they got in the corridor, Marisa had a much better view on Heather’s rear. Again, she felt disdain for the obscene skirt she was wearing thinking, “Shit! She can’t even hide a g-string with a skirt that tight…”

Then again, Marisa’s mind skipped. Looking again at the woman’s ass, she thought she definitely looked good in that skirt. She revised her position, “…but she certainly has the butts for it.”

The duo got in a stock room. Heather looked back at Marisa, “Let me see…” The woman then grabbed some clothes on the shelves, “Here! Try this.”

As she took the clothes, Marisa asked, “Where can I change?”

The assistant, a bit surprised at first, got back to her senses, “Oh! Right! Just go over there. You’ll see a booth where you can change. The mirror is right here, though. So, get changed and come back here.”

Marisa went to change herself. A couple of minutes later, she got back at Heather with her suit on, “I think you gave me a size too small.”

The assistant looked at Marisa. She had a very tight white tube top with a white collar and a black bow tie. There was a wide and low cut opening at the chest level showing a deep cleavage.

Heather replied, “Not at all. These things stretch and get more comfortable with time. You look gorgeous, don’t you think?”

Marisa was looking at herself in the mirror. Feeling very exposed at first, she quickly started to find that she indeed looked good in the suit.

In fact, after a moment, she found herself very sexy and loved the way she looked. She agreed with Heather, “I guess you’re right. I look good…”

Soon after, they went her for a guided tour of the bar. Heather explained to Marisa that she had to decide what floor she liked the most before starting to work there.

Since it was pretty early, the bar wasn’t crowded yet. They had a chance to meet with some of the workers preparing their rig…

First, Marisa met Oceanee who worked at the billiard-room on the first floor. She explained to Marisa that, although a lot of people wanted to work at higher levels because it paid more, she preferred that floor. Since customers tend to go on higher levels later in the evening, that meant she could leave early and get back in her books, “I’m in my second year of mechanic engineering.”

Marisa felt quite comfortable with the idea of being able to study but something was telling her the billiard-room wasn’t right for her.

Then, Marisa met Beth from the dance floor. Beth told her she loved any music that revolved around dancing: pop, techno, trance, hip hop. The sensual energy coming from the dancing crowd made her energetic.

“Hi! I’m Roxy and I rock on the rock floor.” Marisa found that girl a bit weird. She learned that ‘Roxy’ loved rock music and the raw animalistic energy coming from the slamming head banging crowd. She told Marisa that it also made the animal in her waking up.

The dance floor and the rock floor didn’t attract Marisa.

Finally, Marisa and Heather met Layla. She was serving drinks on the lounge floor. She explained that she loved the relaxed but sophisticated atmosphere. Her previous job was too stressful and she got tired of it. Besides, she admitted that seeing all those people talking and flirting got her energized.

Marisa totally forgot about the billiard floor and felt instantly in love with the lounge floor. She realized it was exactly what she had always looked for in a job: a relaxed atmosphere and people flirting all around. “Flirting? Since when do I like that?” Marisa thought before she was interrupted by Heather who smiled to Marisa, “All right then. Lounge floor it is! I’ll leave you in Layla’s expert’s hands. She’s going to train you tonight.”

As Marisa got behind the bar, Heather called Tony, “Hi! Marisa has chosen the lounge floor just like you had guessed. I don’t know how you do that! Oceanee? Ok. No problem, I’ll go get her. To your office? Ok. I’m on my way… bye!”

The shift started. Marisa and Layla quickly developed an excellent team work. Marisa’s resistance about all the people flirting quickly vanished. Soon, she felt totally comfortable with it.

While waiting for the barmaid to prepare her order, Marisa took a moment to conclude that she liked that job: the tips were good and she didn’t see the time go by. The flirting was a bit of a turn on but she couldn’t stand the way guys try to fondle her body every now and then. She even saw Layla getting groped but was surprised to see that she was doing nothing about it.

The new waitress didn’t like that at all, “No way I’ll let those bastards touch me…”

The shift eventually ended and Tony came to see how his new protege was doing.

With starry eyes, Layla stopped him to ask, “Excuse me, Tony… I Went to the billiard-room during the shift and didn’t see Oceanee. Do you know where she’s been?”

Tony answered, “Oh! Nothing really serious… She looked pale. So, I told her to go home, take a nice bath and go to bed early.”

Layla concluded, “That’s so sweet of you…”

With that, Tony came to Marisa, “So, how’s been your first shift?”

Marisa wanted to talk about the groping issue but looking at Tony, she started to feel it wasn’t that important. She decided it was better not to talk about it, “The job’s great.”

Tony had watched his new employee during the whole shift. He knew she had a hard time having customers touch her but he also knew it wouldn’t be a problem for too long, “Great! Why don’t you come back at 6 tomorrow? We’ll show you another video.”

—What is it about?

Tony had his answer prepared, “It’s about waitressing at the lounge level. This video gives you tips about optimizing your job for that specific work.”

* * *

The next day, Marisa arrived at six o’clock just as planned and was quickly guided by the manager to the video room.

The video started and, just like the previous one, Marisa got totally into it.

After what appeared like an instant, Marisa came back to reality. As she wiped a bit of drool at the corner of her lips, she checked the time on her cell phone, “What? 8h30?! I totally got to get ready for my shift!”

With that, she stood up and went for the door when a rush of dizziness hit her, “Whoa…”

The manager got in right on time to catch her arm, “Here! Let me help you…”

Marisa didn’t find it odd Tony hadn’t asked her where she was going although he seemed to know exactly where she was heading. She looked at the man holding her arm and realized it felt good to let him guide her. The half dazed girl couldn’t suppress a stupid wide smile from showing on her face as she looked at him thinking, “He’s so cute…”

When they got in the employees’ changing room, the duo was treated with a show; Layla, topless, was looking at herself in a mirror playing with her nipples. The look in her face was a pretty good clue that she liked the experience and her rock hard nipples just confirmed the fact.

As the manager left, the girl looked at Marisa through the mirror. Seeing the surprise on her face, Layla stopped playing with her nipples and pushed her breasts showing them off, “I bet you’re asking yourself what I’m doing?”

Dumbfounded, Marisa nodded but said nothing.

Her colleague looked at Marisa like a teacher, “You won’t be surprised if I tell you that tips are better when you look sexy… Although well-chosen clothes are a must, having rock hard nipples is what I’d call icing on the cake to make sure the customers find you sexy.”

She went back at fondling her breasts, “Well…I’m just making sure my nipples get in the right mood before the shift.”

Marisa knew she should feel shocked by the show. She knew it but that wasn’t what she felt. She couldn’t take her eyes from Layla’s breasts; especially her erect nipples. She found them hot and really, really sexy. For a moment, she didn’t say anything and let her colleague play with her nipples.

Layla didn’t seem to mind. She was too absorbed in her fondling session to care and she was starting to show obvious signs of arousal.

Between sexy deep breathes, Layla looked at Marisa amused, “You should get ready. The shift starts soon…”

On that last call, Marisa shook herself up and started to undress.

Busy taking off her clothes, she didn’t hear Layla getting behind her and jumped a bit when the girl took her by the shoulders. She let her colleague guide her in front of the mirror.

Marisa realized she was stark naked. Her mind prepared itself for the rush of panic that was about to hit from being naked in front of another woman but it never came. Instead, a fog of sexiness had started to invade her mind. She couldn’t feel anything wrong with the fact of being naked and having her colleague looking at her in the mirror.

Layla started to whisper in her ear, “Look at those great tits of yours. They look fantastic.”

The fog became even thicker in Marisa’s mind. It started to feel like she was living a dream but awake. She didn’t feel any desire to argue with her colleague. She just wanted to listen.

She looked at herself and, more specifically, at her breasts. She used to think she had pretty normal breasts but now she realized that she indeed had fantastic tits.

Layla went on, “Imagine how the customers get turned on looking at you in your suit; looking at your fantastic tits…”

Marisa felt a sweet rush of arousal and pride as she realized she could turn on the customers with her tits. It was a good thing to turn on the customers.

Layla took Marisa’s hands and slowly brought them on her breasts, “I bet fantastic tits like these are pretty sensitive…”

Marisa looked at her hands in the mirror as Layla brought them on her breasts. Without any conscious thought, she started to fondle her chest.

She couldn’t believe how good it felt and the rush of arousal had her take a huge intake of air.

Smiling at the reaction of her new colleague, Layla added, “Doesn’t that feel great? Now, tease your nipples.”

Marisa wasn’t thinking by herself anymore. Floating in a sea of bliss, she just did as Layla told her. With her forefingers, she started to make circles around her areolas. Soon, she took her nipples between her forefingers and thumbs and started to twist them and pull at them.

The feeling was marvelous and Marisa couldn’t believe how much she loved fondling her tits and making her nipples hard.

That’s why it took quite a moment for her to slow down her little exercise and let some rationality get back in her brain long enough to realize that Layla had left.

Seeing she was getting late, the girl rushed to dress herself up. Taking a last look at herself in the mirror before going for her shift, she smiled when she saw her rock hard nipples showing through her top. “I really got great tits!” she thought with pride.

On her way, Marisa met Oceanee. The girl had a totally different suit than the previous night. It consisted of a gold see-thru babydoll over a tiny gold shinning bikini. The top was made of two 3″ triangles with spaghetti straps while a long and thin triangle went down on her pubic region disappearing between her lower lips.

Marisa said hi to the girl but Oceanee passed by Marisa like she wasn’t there.

Marisa stopped the girl, " Oceanee?”

Oceanee looked at Marisa with a glassy look. After a moment, like she was taken out of a dream, she answered, “Oh! Hi! …Marisa, isn’t it?”

Marisa replied, “The suit’s hot but won’t it be trouble during your shift at the billiard-room?”

Oceanee explained, “That suit’s not for the billiard-room. Last night, I decided I didn’t want to work there anymore. I talked with Tony and now I work on the fifth floor.”

—Oh… Can you leave as early? What about your studies?

Oceanee started to look around like she didn’t want to be there, “Excuse me, Marisa, but I need to leave. I’m already late for my shift…”

With that, the girl left running as much as her vertiginous high heels let her.

…and Marisa went to start her shift.

Everything was going smoothly. The customers bought a lot of drinks and the girls made a lot of tips serving those drinks.

While she was counting to return the change for a customer who had just bought two V.S.O.P, Marisa felt his hand on her butts. For a split of a second, she thought about telling him to get lost. She was sure she thought that but the intention dissolved as quickly as it had appeared. Instead, she decided it was better to not stop counting and do nothing. With his hand still on her butt, the waitress gave the change to the man who was smiling at her knowingly.

As she left for another customer, Marisa couldn’t believe what had just happened. She started to question herself, “How come I let him do that?”

Thinking about the odd situation, Marisa quickly realized how sexy the situation had been. She started to feel a sweet feeling of arousal spread in her body and concluded “His hand sure felt good…". When she felt her nipples which had softened after some time getting back to their earlier rock hard state, Marisa smiled.

…and the smile she had on her face was filled with sexiness and arousal just in time for her next customer to witness it. When the man started to flirt with her, trying to stealthily look at her erect nipples, the waitress felt a rush of pride and arousal. Half consciously, she pushed her chest forward and her shoulders back.

That sexy feeling would stay with her pretty much during all her shift. Every time her arousal started to diminish, a customer would soon start to flirt with her, grab her butts, graze her tits or push his manhood on her thigh; all sweet innocent things that made Marisa feel sexy and good about herself making her feel energized and thrilled.

But all good things have to end and Marisa was happy but exhausted when her shift was over. On her way out, she came across Tony. She couldn’t suppress a giggle when the manager complimented her on her job. “God! He’s so sexy in that suit”, she thought.

She went on asking, “Oh! Tony, I have something to ask you… I saw Oceanee tonight. She said she had started to work on the fifth floor. What’s on that floor?”

The manager looked at Marisa, from her feet to her eyes, making sure to take a thorough look at her encased tits in her tight top. He then smiled at his new protege. For a brief moment, Marisa thought Tony’s smile was creepy but forgot about it when he approached and grabbed her by the shoulders. Showing her the way with his other hand, he offered, “You know… the best way to answer this is to show you our video about that floor…”

Next thing she knew, Marisa was back at looking a video.

She couldn’t tell what time it was when she got back to reality after watching the video but she felt like it was very late… or early in the morning depending on your point of view.

When she got back in the bar, the janitor was busy doing his last clean up. Marisa decided to call a cab and get back home.

During the ride, the tired girl closed her eyes and thought about the evening she just had. She couldn’t stop thinking how much she loved working at Floorz. She remembered moments when customers grabbed her ass or her tits and how turned on it made her feel.

For a moment, Marisa found it odd she thought about her body with those words. Tits, ass weren’t words she was used when she thought about herself.

Looking at her nipples still showing through her top (she hadn’t changed clothes), she quickly got back at her sensual thoughts. She preferred to think about how turned on she felt during the evening and how she felt right now, “Fuck! My cunt’s so wet…”

When she arrived home, Marisa paid the cab driver through his window making sure to bend and show him as much cleavage as she could. Seeing his face as he looked at her tits gave the girl a little extra rush…

…a rush that didn’t end when she got in her dorm. Marisa didn’t waste any time. She got on her bed letting her hands roam on her body.

A moment later, the subtle caresses over her clothes turned into intense fondling of her naked body.

Soon, our little student was masturbating like a nympho. She remembered all those delicious moments: when she fondled her tits with Layla; all the customers groping her; the way Tony (he’s so sexy) looked at her tits at the end of the shift. Thinking about her sexy manager was too much for Marisa. Her climax hit her right then and there with an intensity she had never felt before.

Coming back from the sexual high, she realized it had just made her hungry for more.

She turned herself on her bed and got on all four before plunging two fingers in her cunt. At that height, she could see herself in the mirror and she thrilled at the sight. It was so obscene. It made her even hornier. Her hips started to buck against her hand as another climax started to approach.

Images of Tony and Layla invaded her mind and soon, the second orgasm hit.

Exhausted, Marisa fell on her bed.

A moment later, she was asleep; her hand still in her cunt.