The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Floorz

CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md

INTRO : Just a quickie I had started some time ago and decided to finish. Reading it afterwards, I realized it had a lot in common with with “Jugs” by kah2523. So thanks to him for the inspiration. It is not surprising though as it is one of my favorite stories on EMCSA.

DISCLAIMERS : This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Chapter 1

“There’s no need to check it a fifth time”, said Marisa. She was alone in her room and that comment was more to convince her own self than anything else. The money she had saved last summer wouldn’t be enough to survive until the end of the semester. She had to get a job.

She couldn’t repress swearing, “Damn!”

Marisa’s hand went over her mouth on instinct. She never swore or used bad words. That wasn’t her but she was so angry.

On the verge of tears, she looked at her pile of books, “How am I gonna keep up?” Marisa had good grades at university but it came only with studying non-stop.

“Gotta find something during the weekends. Few hours, mucho pesos…” thought the student which brought her to the evident conclusion, “Gotta work in a bar…”

She thought, “I should try that big spot downtown. With a thing that size, there should be something for me in there.”

So, the following afternoon, she went to the bar; “Floorz” it was called. Being answered the manager wasn’t available when she asked for him, she talked with to the barmaid and gave her a copy of her resume.

A phone rang behind the bar and the barmaid answered it right away. Not wanting to be rude and leaving without saying bye, Marisa waited after the barmaid to end her phone call.

The call didn’t last long. As she hung up, the barmaid told Marisa, “That was the manager... Well! It’s your lucky day! He’s agreed to see you at 8 o’clock tonight.”

Marisa started to thank the barmaid. The woman stopped her, “Don’t thank me. You heard me tell him about you. I just told him you looked good and sharp. Now, I suggest you don’t screw up. Come back here at eight and make sure to look and sound your best!”

At eight sharp, Marisa was back to the bar and asked for the manager.

A minute later, a well-dressed man presented himself, “Hi! I’m Tony. I manage this place. You must be Marisa?”

The student took the hand she was offered and shook it. She tried her best to smile to the man but something felt odd about him. Although he was dressed with an obviously expensive suit, Marisa still found the guy looked sleazy, deceitful.

The interview went on and Marisa had a feeling it was going well. The man asked the obvious usual questions and she answered them with what seemed like satisfactory answers

After a while, Tony concluded, “Well! Now that we’ve talked about your story, let me tell you a bit more about this place. Floorz is not only another bar or discotheque. It’s a concept. Our success holds primarily on our capacity to offer each customer what he wants in a bar as you’ve probably experienced during all those nights you spent here.”

Marisa did her best to look straight and interested. Ok… She had told a little lie about the fact that she had been at this a bar a couple of times… Well! Maybe she mentioned a lot of times.

The manager went on, “BUT… what makes this place very different is our countless efforts to offer to each of our employees what they want in a job.”

Seeing his interviewee was puzzled by that last comment, Tony went on, “Aahh! That, you haven’t seen it a lot before, have you?”

Marisa nodded, “I gotta admit…”

-Well! With five floors delivering a different experience, our customers may decide to sweat it on the dance floor or relax on the lounge floor. They could also decide to do some head banging on the rock floor. We even have a private club for our exclusive guests at the 5th floor but all those different places are as many different opportunities for our staff based on their personal taste and availability. For a student like you, having a flexible schedule should certainly sound interesting. At Floorz, we make sure to fit your shifts based on your availability.

They talked about the job and how Marisa could fit in the team and after a while, the interview ended with a handshake and a promise to give Marisa the results of this interview in a couple of days.

As Marisa left, she noticed the tinted glass ball near the entrance. “Security cam”, she thought. That camera had recorded Marisa’s entrance and departure just like another one, much better hidden, had recorded the whole interview and now, a woman in a dark room was taking a look at it at the monitor in front of her.

A man got in the room and the woman at the console greeted him, “Good evening, sir!”

The man looked at the monitor, “Who’s that?”

-Oh! …a potential employee that Tony has interviewed. Based on the system’s analysis, she seems to be a very good candidate. She looks good and she mostly told the truth during the whole interview.

-Tell him to hire her. How’s Kim’s treatment progressing?

-Let me check, sir… Just as I thought… she’s just finished. She’s being brought to the customer.

-Excellent! Tell Tony that Oceanee will replace Kim.

-Are you sure? Oceanee has been quite clear she didn’t want to change her current position…

The man shouted, “Since when do you question my orders?”

The girl stuttered, “It’s not… not… what I meant, sir! I’m sorry, sir. You… you’re right. Oceanee will make a good candidate. I’ll inform Tony right away.”

-You’d better!

With that, the man left.

* * *

Kim did her best to walk straight but her mind was so sluggish, she had a hard time following the pace of the men bringing her through the corridors.

She looked at herself. She was naked but that didn’t bother her. What surprised her was the size of her titties, “Since when…?”

She didn’t have time to conclude her question. Her mind was hit with a flashback. She saw images of a man, “Isn’t it a customer at the lounge?” before concluding, “No! Of course not! I don’t work there anymore. That man…like…he’s… he’s… my fiance!?!?”

She frowned, “Where does that come from? I’m not…like… engaged to…”

She looked at her hand. She had an engagement ring. Once again, images of the same man offering her that ring and how happy she felt came back to the surface of her mind. “Of course, I’m engaged, silly me!” she thought.

Her guides had her in a room. When Kim looked at the man seated behind the table, she recognized her husband-to-be and her mind was hit by a thunderous feeling of love. All she felt was a desire to please that man as she marveled at the delicious feelings of lust and love she felt for him.

Filled with all those emotions, the woman started to walk towards her man. She stopped right on the spot when he rose his hand straight as a stop sign. He said, “Not like that, Kim. I want you to crawl to me.”

The woman didn’t need to be told twice and got on all four right away. She didn’t care about the concrete floor under her knees. She started to crawl towards her love trying to be as feline in her moves as she could.

As she approached him, she could feel her need for sex increase. When she reached between his legs, her pupils totally dilated, she started caressing his manhood over his pants with one hand while the other went on her tits. Looking at him, she asked, “What can I do to please you, my love?”

Kim could have sworn her heart melted right there when she saw her man smiling at her. He said, “Well… why don’t you go on with what you started.”

Smiling from ear to ear, she opened his pants and freed his cock. Looking at it like a kid would look at his favorite candy, she first started licking it slowly from the balls to its head before engulfing his cock greedily.

Marveling at the taste of that magnificent prick, Kim looked at her love trying to show him as much devotion as she could with her eyes while she went on sucking her most precious treasure.

After a while, the devoted girl went to sit back on her legs and grabbed her big tits. She thrilled at the rush of pride and happiness from having such a big pair of tits. She’d always wanted to have huge tits. She looked at her love, “Do you like my big titties, my love? They told me they’re DD. Are they big enough?”

Seeing her man smiling and nodding, Kim’s mind was overwhelmed with happiness. “He loves them!” she thought.

The girl started to fondle her tits with one hand while, with the other, she made sure to keep her man hard, “Would you like me to give you a tittyfuck?”

Upon her man’s agreement, the girl spitted between her tits and put his cock between her massive globes. Moving up and down with her legs, she was happy her man was letting her do all the job. It was her duty to please him. She explained, “Don’t move, my love. I’m going to give you the best tittyfuck you’ve ever had.”

Soon, she reached a quick pace. She looked at the cock appearing and vanishing between her tits and couldn’t believe how hot it made her.

After a while, a grunt from her man took Kim out of her reverie. Looking at him, she could see his face starting to show clear signs that he was about to cum.

Kim got even more excited. She started to move faster. Looking at her man in the eyes, she told him, “Oh yes, my love! Cum for me. Cum on my big titties. Plaster my face with your cum.”

A moment later, the girl felt a warm gooey feeling; her man’s semen on her chest. Although this ignited her own climax, she never stopped going up and down. Her eyes in the back of her head, she made sure to make her man’s orgasm the best he’s ever had.

Once her own climax had subsided, Kim stopped her tittyfuck and grabbed her love’s softening cock cooing at it, “Oh… such a nice cock…” Kissing it a couple of times like a mother would kiss her son’s hurt finger; she followed by licking it clean. Once done and having licked her fingers, she gently placed it back in her man’s pants.

Putting all her devotion for her man in her smile, she looked at him and asked, “Can I like do anything else to satisfy you, my love?”