The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flip

Two Sides of Every Coin

Adam inspected the coin in his fingers carefully, running his finger along the edge, feeling the cool metal against his skin. They were sitting at lunch at their school, but everything was topsy turvy, upside down, and backwards. Everything was just wrong. Kyle didn’t rule the school, he was wearing crappy clothes, Dani was dressed well for once and not overly slutty, while Morgan now fit that bill quite well. He hadn’t changed at all, but this world was very, very different.

They had appeared on a subway car, and gotten off at a stop where they knew there school was after they had freaked out for some time. There they had been confronted with their principal, Mr. Bass, who was not a pushover but a hardass enforcer. When Kyle had demanded that Ms. Satterley escort him to Kyle’s office, Mr. Bass had refused. Kyle had tried to use his hypnotic powers, but Dani had stopped him so that they could regroup and figure things out first.

“Adam, stop paying attention to that coin.” Dani bellowed with annoyance.

“I think I’ve figured it out.” Adam said.

“How we got here?” Kyle asked, “Cuz I sure as hell would like to know. This place is shit. It needs to be restructured.”

“We’re in a different universe, a different timeline.”

“Bullshit.” Kyle said, “You’re just thinking about our research project for second period.”

“I thought so too. But it’s the only explanation I’ve got.” Adam said, “This world’s the exact opposite of ours. Kyle is poor and has no power, Dani’s conservative and nice, while Morgan is slutty and bitchy. Mr. Bass is a hardass, Ms. Satterley isn’t a glorified prostitute, we ride the subway to school. It’s almost impossible for us to all be dreaming simultaneously the same thing, I know I’m not dreaming based on some empirical tests I’ve run, and so I’m assuming you all are not either, all simultaneously going crazy at a random point in time with no lapse in our memory also throws that option out, we could all be dead and trapped in some sort of purgatory or afterlife, but that could also just be another dimension. So here I arrive at the conclusion of an alternative universe.”

“I guess it’s not so crazy?” Dani said, warily.

“I still don’t believe it, but it makes more sense then I thought it would.” Kyle said, “Alright, let’s work this out with that premise in mind, it’s a working theory. In the meantime, let’s start changing this shithole into something worthwhile.”

“We’re going to rape and pillage our way back to the top?” Dani asked with a sly grin.

“Exactly.”

Heads

They attended normal school life for that day and agreed to rendezvous at lunch. Kyle walked to his first class, Chemistry, which he had with Dani, and they were lab partners.

“Alright class.” The teacher said, “start your experiments, and remember to not let your magnesium submerge itself under the water.”

They started their experiment, lab coats and goggles on. Kyle sighed. He was very confused, but an experiment like this, where all he had to do was follow instructions was relaxing. He still didn’t really know where he was. Whether or not he believed in Adam’s theory of being in an alternate universe was another matter entirely. He was just about to give that presentation today in their next class. Who knew if that was still going on. Morgan too, was very…agitated after coming out here. She was normally pretty sweet, but it was unlike her to be so snappy. Though he couldn’t blame her. He was putting on a strong persona for the benefit of his friends, but he wasn’t entirely together himself.

“Kyle?” Dani said breaking him from his reverie with a hand on his shoulder, “Kyle?”

“Hmm?” He asked, absent mindedly.

“Are you alright?” She said looking him straight in the eye.

“Yeah.” He averted his gaze.

“No you’re not. I can tell.” She was looking straight at him a hand on each shoulder now.

“Ok yeah, I’m not so great right now, but I mean we’re in an alternate universe or something.” Kyle said looking at her removing her hands.

“Yeah, can’t say I’m extremely put together right now either.” She said with a sigh, putting her hands on her hips.

He ran his hands through his hair, “Let’s just get this assignment going, we’ll have plenty of time to talk after we prep this.”

“Right.” Dani said.

* * *

Adam observed his surroundings. He was increasingly more convinced that he was in this alternative universe. Everything was upside down. The kids at this school cowered in fear at his presence, or at least his association with Kyle.

“Adam.” Morgan said, “Come here.”

“Yeah?”

Morgan had stopped at her locker and called Adam over as they transitioned in between classes.

“This is weird.” Morgan said, opening her locker and grabbing some books.

“What?” Adam asked, leaning up against the locker next to hers.

“Everyone treating me like we’re about to kill them.”

“As I said, parallel universe.”

“Would you cut that crap out already?! I’m freaked out as much as it is.” She said, stopping her organizing to look at him then went back to her locker with a huff, “Oh god, my locker is way too organized, I can’t find anything in here!”

“I’m serious sis.” Adam said giving her his “I’m serious” look,

She looked at him straight in the eye, “Ok. I believe you.”

“About the parallel universe? Or that you believe, that I believe that this is an alternate universe.”

“The second one.” Morgan said, finally finding the book she was looking for and double checking herself in the mirror in her locker.

“Well, I’ll take what I can get.”

“Come on, next class then.” Morgan said slamming her locker shut which made several people in the hall jump.

“Geez.”

* * *

“Kyle, if you’ll start your presentation.”

“Sure.” Kyle said.

He walked in front of the class as Adam ran slides,

“Our universe is pretty complicated right?” Kyle began, “I mean we’ve seen that with just stars and planets alone, I was just in Chemistry, that’s really complex. We’ve also seen how vast our universe is. The closest star to us besides the sun is Proxima Centauri which is 4.2 light years away, or in terms we better understand, twenty four trillion, six hundred ninety billion, two hundred twenty seven million, two hundred seventy three thousand two hundred forty three miles and five hundred and sixty eight yards. Based on conventional thought, if I threw this coin—”

Kyle pulled a coin out of his pocket, a smooth and shiny quarter, “up in the air-“ Kyle tossed the coin in the air,

“it’s always going to go up. But according to quantum physics, that’s not actually true. There’s a minuscule chance that it won’t go up, but it’ll go some other way. How is this possible? That’s crazy right? Well to justify this, scientists have suggested that we could live in a single universe, with other universes that are possible with different physical laws. In other words, in another universe, if I threw this coin up in the air, it’ll go down, or left or right. Other theories might suggest that if you were to make a decision, say whether to go left or right at a fork in the road by flipping a coin, you create two separate universes, one where you went left, and one where you went right because the coin has an equal chance of landing heads or tails. And somehow, these universes co-exist. Who knows if you could travel between them or not, or contact them in any way shape or form, but in my head, if other universes exist, the thought of contacting them doesn’t seem that ridiculous anymore.”

* * *

Tails

The freshman and sophomore gym class was now in session, they were all changing in their respective locker rooms, girls separated from guys. Anna Warner was one such freshman, overall just excited at the prospect of high school, a new school, with new friends. She had just transferred over from high school on the West Coast. She had done cheer back over there and planned on doing that here as well as being a straight A student. Their gym teacher walked in and announced

“Everyone, we’ll be heading out on a long run today. But first we have an announcement from this young man.”

The teacher’s voice sounded oddly monotone, and then suddenly, Anna’s head began to hurt, like a migraine’s pain focused on a needle-sharp point in her brain. And then suddenly it was gone but the thoughts in her head went with it. She was an empty shell, a blank white canvas. If she had been able to see and register what she was seeing, she would have noticed that all of the other girls in the locker room were in a similar state.

“All of you line up.” A male voice said.

She followed instinctively, no questions in her head. They all lined up, all the girls, the some 60 girls in the locker room, in various states of dress. One girl was topless, including her bra, with a sports bra in her hand. Others had no pants on or even no underwear. A tan Asian boy walked over to them and walked down the line, and told certain people to get dressed and get going into the gym. They were all ugly or fat, or at least that’s what she would have thought if she could think. He walked over to her, and looked her up and down and then commanded,

“Lift up your shirt.”

She obeyed mindlessly, taking both her hands at the bottom of her shirt and lifting it up to reveal her sizable breasts, she was a solid B cup, and they were perky and ample, enough to roll your hands in. He peeled down her bra and felt her up. Anna just stared off mindlessly into the distance.

“On your knees.” He said.

She dropped her knees, never dropping her hands from her shirt, her tits still hanging out.

“You’ll do.” He said.

He continued down the line, and eliminated a few others until he had reached a solid ten girls. He had them all crawl over to him as he pulled out his dick and worship him. Anna planted kisses on his neck and rubbed his chest. Eventually she found herself sucking on his hard member, and then, sliding her gym shorts down and having her slide into her depths. She moaned mindless moans of pleasure as she rode him, and then she was taken off, and replaced by another as she returned to worshiping his body. Once he was done, he came all over them, ordered them to clean him off then hit the showers.

* * *

She walked to the shower, taking a towel with her, and soaped up her body and let the hot water hit her. As soon as it did, her mind returned to her.

Where the hell am I? She thought.

The bell rang as the other students filed in to change and head off to class. She stepped out of the shower only to see nine other girls do the same with confused looks on their faces. She saw her good friend, Samantha Benesh, a sophomore, stepping out of the shower.

“What happened?”

“No idea.” Samantha replied.

* * *

“Ah Kyle.” Ms. Satterley said, “How are you doing to-“

Kyle didn’t even bother with the conversation, he just ripped away Ms. Satterley’s mind, causing her eyes to roll back into her head and her mouth to hang open mid sentence.

“On your knees now.”

Ms. Satterley obeyed.

“Everything I tell you is the truth. When I give you an order, you will follow it unquestioningly and to the best of your ability. You will work for my benefit, never your own unless the two coincide. You will refer to me as master, and will treat me as such. Any of my friends are worth far more than you are, and you are their servant. You are my slave and you will act like one.”

He turned her around, lifted up her skirt, revealing her black lace panties and garter stockings. He undid his pants, slid her panties to the side, and fucked her brains out as he slowly returned her brain to her. She began to cry out with pleasure, crying out “Master! Master!”

He never grew tired of those words.

* * *

Heads

“Kyle! Kyle!” A feminine voice cried out.

Kyle was walking the hall after his third class and was now heading to lunch to meet up with his friends. He looked over to his left and saw a familiar face running down the hall.

“Wait…Sam?!”

A short and big breasted girl tackled him into a hug.

“Kyle! Hey!” She said looking up at him with her big brown eyes, she looked like a doe as her eyes glistened as she saw him. “What’s cooking?”

“I haven’t seen you in years!”

She let out a dramatic sigh and flung back her hair as she parted the hug, “It has been hasn’t it? That’s what I get for living in a family that can’t sit still.”

Kyle looked her over. Her eyes hadn’t changed at all, but she had definitely grown up since he was eight and she was six. She had a huge rack for one thing. He had to force his eyes to her face. Her hair was only shoulder length now instead of down to her back, and she had a purple streak in her raven colored locks now.

“It’s weird to see you all grown up.” Kyle said with a smirk.

“Hey! I’m not that young! I’m sixteen years old thank you very much! Just turned that way actually!”

“When’d you get back here?”

“Recently. Thanks for noticing, calling, sending me welcome back gifts.”

Kyle laughed, Samantha was as spunky as ever. Who knew going to an alternate timeline/universe would have him meet his childhood friend?

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were around.”

“Hmph. Some friend you are.” She said feigning annoyance, and then laughed.

“Nothing’s changed has it?” She said with a happy sigh this time.

“Nope.” Kyle said, “You should come sit with us.”

“Who?”

“My friends.” Kyle said pointing over to a table where Dani, Morgan, and Adam were.

Samantha’s smile wavered for reason’s Kyle couldn’t explain, and then returned to normal, “Of course!”

As they walked over, Samantha, under her breath so Kyle couldn’t hear said,

“Even with switching universes nothing has changed.”