The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flip

Note: Inspired by the “Darkest Timeline” in the TV show Community. Tails is obviously somewhat ridiculous, but at the same time what the heck its a story.

Flipping A Coin

The man walked over to the bar.

“Hey there Vic, how’s the night fairing?” The bartender asked. She was a pretty brunette with a knowing smile and far too much experience at handling herself around drunk men.

“The worst really.” Victor replied, “I hate my job so much Heather, you know that?”

“Yeah?” the bartender asked, waiting for his order.

“Oh right, just some scotch. I’m at my wits end, a breaking point you know?”

“What kind of scotch?”

“Surprise me!” Victor replied exasperated.

Heather filled up his glass and then turned to attend to another customer. Gathering his nerve, he asked when she came back.

“Heather, would you, go out with me? For dinner? Next friday? 6 o’ clock?”

“I don’t date my customers Vic. You know that.”

Vic slid his glass of scotch down to a lucky man sitting beside him.

“I’m not a customer anymore! I’ll never frequent this bar ever again.”

Heather looked the man over. He was good looking most assuredly.

“I’ll tell you what Vic, I’ll flip a coin, heads you win, tails you lose. Tails you buy another scotch and you come here once a week and never speak of this again. Heads we go out this Friday, and if I don’t like it, we never speak of it again.”

“Ok, but Tails I still get the date, but I’ll never pester you again afterwards.”

“Fine, but I choose the place.”

“You’ve got a deal!”

They shook hands. Heather pulled a slender quarter from her pocket, shiny as the morning sun, positioned it in her hand and then threw it in the air. The quarter glistened against the poorly lit lights of the bar, it landed on the bar and spun around. Victor watched it intently as he could.

* * *

Heads

“Oh thank God!” Victor exclaimed as the coin spun out on heads.

“Friday then?” Heather asked.

“Friday.”

* * *

The date went splendidly. Heather learned that Victor was actually, quite the charmer. He was sensitive, a great listener, and despite the fact that he hated his job, he really was quite good at it and was pretty well off. Not that she liked him for the money, but she couldn’t deny it was a positive bonus. They continued dating and seeing each other more often. They went to a concert together, then to the theater and then to a Adamandrine Flyers game, and finally, they found themselves in a little church in the heart of Echon, getting married. The family had two wonderful kids Kyle, and Grace who grew up to be successful and happy individuals.

Good thing it landed on heads right?

Heads

Kyle woke up, Gracie was curled up against his chest on their bed in their one bedroom apartment. There had been a thunderstorm last night and she had refused to even consider any other option but sleeping with him that night. He could hear his mother Heather, just getting back in and gingerly closing the door behind her as to not wake her slumbering kids. He checked his watch, it was 7:15am. He snuck out bed, as to not wake Gracie up and walked over to the door and slipped outside the room.

“Hey Mom.” Kyle said.

“You’re awake?” His mother asked, with her sad, tired blue eyes.

“Yeah.” Kyle replied, “Don’t worry, you didn’t wake me. I’m going to help Mr. Antonelli at the grocery mart before school.”

“Does he pay you?”

“A little.” Kyle replied, “But Mr. Antonelli’s kinda lonely, and he’s getting old, he needs the help and I’m willing to do it.”

“Alright, that’s real nice of you then.”

“How was work?”

“Well, the late night nursing shift doesn’t have many perks, but the few perks it does have did not surface last night.”

“Sorry.” Kyle said, “Get some rest, you look like you need it.”

“Yeah. I was just about to.”

“Gracie’s asleep in the bedroom, I made her lunch already, it’s in the fridge. So don’t worry about that.”

“Who’s going to walk her to the bus?”

“I will. I got third period off remember?”

“Ok. Thanks.” She said, walking over and giving him a soft and comforting hug. He could smell the shampoo in her brown hair mixed with a bit of that painfully clean smell that all hospitals had. “You’re the best son a mother could have.”

“Your the best mother a son could ever have.”

* * *

Kyle skipped out the door, throwing on his old leather jacket he had found in a good will store awhile back and swung his backpack over his shoulder. The jacket was a little tattered on the inside, but the black leather still shone slightly, though it was worn with age. He had had to fix the zipper a couple of times and replace a few buttons, but it was his most prized possession and it kept him nice and warm as well. He went on over to Mr. Antonelli’s grocery mart around the corner of their apartment and rapped on the door.

“Ah Kyle! Get yourself in from the cold my friend! Your people were designed for the Asian highlands! Not this extremely cold and bitter Adamandrine winter!”

“Well, this isn’t exactly warm Tuscany weather either Mr. Antonelli.” Kyle replied.

“True, true. My mother…God bless her…would have died in this weather.”

“What can I help you out with today?”

“Just unloading some of the produce. Fresh shipments from upstate! We got some fresh mela, e cetriolo, e lattuga, e ravanelli…”

Mr. Antonelli continued to list out the new produce he had gotten in Italian and his heavy accent as Kyle picked up a few boxes and helped the old Italian man sort out his produce. As he worked he thought of his presentation on the possibilities of a multiverse in Astronomy that day, right before he had to run over and pickup Gracie. He ran over the presentation a couple times in his head as he stacked the apples.

“Ah! You’re done! Heres a few dollars for your trouble.”

“Thanks Mr Antonelli! Same time next week?”

“Same time, same place! Ciao amico mio!

Ciao!” Kyle replied as he headed off to school.

Tails

Kyle woke up, brushing aside the girl on his bed as he threw on his expensive white collared shirt a fancy tie and grey vest combo with a black blazer on top. He slipped on his black slacks and designer Italian leather shoes and exited his room. He turned and entered another room where a forty or so year old women with brown hair and sad blue eyes was tied and gagged to a chair.

“Hello Heather. Hope you’re enjoying your stay.” Kyle said with a grimacing smile, “We had so much fun yesterday afternoon didn’t we?”

She nodded and he removed her gag, he grabbed her face, strongly and sternly and had her stare into his eyes.

“Look at me!” He declared with a powerful and evil voice.

Despite the fear in Heather’s eyes, she succumbed to Kyle’s seductive hypnotic powers, her eyes glazing over and her body going limp.

“Now you won’t be a nuisance. Go make me some breakfast. Make sure to eat for yourself afterwards. Then go exercise and clean the house.”

“Yes Master.” Heather replied.

He untied her hands and Heather set out to work. Kyle continued back into the bedroom to return to Dani, who was still asleep on the bed. Dani was no doubt attractive, with big blue eyes, dark brown hair straight and shiny, she had real nice tits, a good smallish C cup and a shapely figure. She was mostly naked save for the black and white panties she wore. He reveled in her form as he moved onto the bed.

“Hello there Kyle.” She said, awakening, “Ready to take on the world?”

“Ready to destroy it you mean? Always.” Kyle replied.

“Good.” Dani replied.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek as she sat up. He kissed her and they fell back onto the bed, entangled, together.

Heads

Kyle hopped on the subway, flashing his pass, and moving through the turnstile with familiarity. He waited at the railway, quickly plopping down on a bench and threw his headphones in his ears. As the subtle backgrounds of the subway were drowned out by his music, he put his head down and relaxed before school. He observed his surroundings when a girl caught his eye.

She had just entered and was wearing a long sleeve v-neck sweater, white, with pink horizontal strikes and one of those tank tops that went underneath as to not reveal too much cleavage, and a frilly white skirt with brown boots that came up to her mid-shin. She had straight brown hair and bright blue eyes that he could even see from here. Her figure was slender but curved in all the right places, especially her generous chest. She was wearing only a little bit of make up, but it really didn’t matter, she was a beautiful girl in all respects, she didn’t really need it.

It was Danielle Sharp, or “Dani” to her friends/school. They had been friends for the longest time, all part of their small friend group at school. Dani had been a huge nerd in middle school, where the two of them had been best friends, but after spending two years away while her father served in Germany for the military, she came back a sophisticated, and beautiful girl. Kyle had also managed to reinvent himself a little after those awkward middle school years. They were seniors in high school now, he was the yearbook editor and played on the soccer team in the fall and spring, volleyball in the winter, she was the school’s resident genius, as well as the student body president, popular in many respects, even though she wouldn’t know it. Dani was still quite the innocent one.

He walked over and stood next to her.

“Hey Dani.” Kyle said.

“Oh hey Kyle!” She said with a smile. She gave him a quick hug which he returned, the notebook she was carrying smacking him lightly on the back.

“Ready for school?” She asked.

“I’ve got a big presentation in Astronomy today.”

“What about?” She asked.

“The possibility of a multiverse.”

“Ok yeah I heard about that and it really confused me! We covered it really briefly in class and I haven’t had the time to look it up.”

“I’m surprised I know something that you don’t!”

“Well I don’t know everything.” Dani said, rolling her eyes slightly.

“Well basically, it’s possible that there are other universes that exist besides ours. Depending on what theories you aspire to, there could be a universe that is exactly like this one, or maybe it might be slightly different, depending on something as petty as a single coin flip decision. Maybe in another universe I turn out to be a terrible person, or maybe this train is five minutes late. Who knows? Some even think that a decision we make, like rolling a die creates six different universes where six different scenarios play out. Some of those people even think that we might be able to contact these other universes, and some of those people think we might even be able to travel to a different universe.”

“That’s crazy! I’ll stick to med school.” Dani said with a laugh.

“You do that.” Kyle said chuckling, “Yeah, Adam helped me with the presentation a lot, it’s his idea really. Thank God it was a group project or else I could never have done anything. I get to do the presentation, he did a lot of the work. But the idea’s interesting to me. I can’t say I like it, seems ridiculous to me, ridiculous but interesting.”

“I agree with the ridiculous part. How’s Morgan doing?”

“She’s been doing well. She’s got a cheer competition this Saturday which I’m planning on going to, Ashton Prep versus Spartan High.”

“Oooh! I hate Spartan! They’re so mean and evil!” Dani said getting angry.

“I know right? Like what’s their problem?” Kyle said with a laugh.

“How long have you guys been dating?”

“A month now.” Kyle responded happily. “It’s been—”

The train arrived as they talked, muting their conversation.They hopped in a subway car that turned out to be entirely empty. and sat down across the car from each other.

“You were saying?” Dani asked.

* * *

Tails

Kyle straightened his tie and dusted off his jacket as he entered his limo, Dani was with him, as they headed to school. Dani was wearing a sexy low cut red dress that fell to her upper mid-thigh and showed off her assets quite nicely.

“Are we stopping to pick Adam and Morgan up?” Dani asked.

“Yeah. I never understand why we keep Morgan around.”

“She has her uses.” Dani said with a sly smile.

“Lesbianism is 100% forbidden for my slaves. Bisexuality is 1000% permitted.” Kyle said with a knowing smile.

“She doesn’t even know we do it which is the fun part.” Dani said with an evil smirk.

The limo stopped and the door opened, as two people stepped into the car. Adam was dark skinned, hailing from Cote d’Ivoire, he was super nerdy, but at the same time, super cool with his slicked back dreads and a dashing smile. Accompanying him was Morgan, his adopted sister, him being the adopted one in the family, who was an ultra goody goody who the group kept around mostly to sate Dani’s bi-curious side and for Kyle to have a subject to practice his hypnotic and psychic powers on. Morgan was wearing a conservative dress and cardigan jacket with knee high boots.

They had discovered early on that Morgan was an excellent hypnotic subject for Kyle to hone his skills on. He was already a powerful telepath, but some people in the world had safeguards to protect themselves from such skills, and hypnosis was a way to circumvent those safeguards.

“Hey what’s up guys?” Adam asked.

“Hi hi!” Morgan said, waving a super cutesy wave.

“Ugh.” Kyle and Dani said collectively, and Kyle continued, “Morgan, sleep like a bitch.”

Morgan cooed as she slumped in her chair asleep.

“Is that all you guys really keep her around for?” Adam asked.

“You like having her around?” Dani asked.

“No, but—”

“Face it Adam.” Kyle said, “She’s way too nice.”

“Yeah I guess I can’t disagree.” Adam said, “Hey have you guys heard of this multiverse theory?”

“The one where there are shit ton of universes that we probably can’t contact or travel to?” Kyle asked.

“Too bad.” Dani said, “It’d be fun to go somewhere else, ruling Ashton Prep gets boring after awhile.”

“Now now Dani.” Kyle said with a sarcastic chiding tone, “One universe at a time.”

As their limo entered a tunnel, the car began to shake.

“What’s going on?!” Dani cried.

More noises, like a rumbling explosion rocked the car and pierced their ears.

“Earthquake!” Adam yelled.

Their driver, seeming oblivious, continued on, and then everything went black.

Heads

“Ugh, where are we?” Kyle asked as his vision cleared. They were in a limo of some sort, with fancy interior and music playing. He was wearing a fancy three piece suit, and they were definitely not in the same place.

“Was that an earthquake just now?” Dani asked. She was wearing a shockingly sexy low cut and high hemmed red dress.

“I think so, but there appears to be no difference outside.” Adam said.

They had met Adam and Morgan on the next stop, and then, as they entered the next tunnel, their had been a massive rumbling sound and their train car had shook. The next thing they knew, they were in the limo.

“How’d we get here?” Morgan asked, in a pouting tone. She was wearing surprisingly conservative clothes.

“I have no idea.” Kyle said. “What’s with all our clothes?”

They all looked at themselves.

“Oh my God I look like a prude!” Morgan exclaimed in horror.

“And I look like a skanky slut!” Dani said, making a similar sound to Morgan.

“I like this suit.” Kyle said.

“You do look hot in it.” Morgan said running her hands down the smooth material on his chest.

“And I don’t look any different.”

They looked out the windows of the limo, watching the passerby’s.

“I don’t get it.” Kyle said, “What happened?”

“I don’t know but I’m freaking out.” Dani said.

“Me too.” Morgan said, wrapping her arms around Kyle, “I’m scared.”

“Hey.” He said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her head towards his chest, “It’ll be alright, we can figure it out.”

“There are three possibilities.” Adam said, “With that earthquake, we died, and we are all now in some state where we have gone to some form of afterlife, or, more plausibly, we’re dreaming.”

“Dreaming all the same thing?” Morgan asked, “That’s dumb, even for you Adam.”

“Not necessarily, it is possible for people to have collective dreams, although rare.” Adam replied, “We also have yet to prove or know that the others of us are not simply figments of our dreams. For example, I could be dreaming and you could all not be real.”

“That seems unlikely to me.” Kyle said, “I feel very awake, and a lot of things make sense. Like I can’t just manipulate reality if I want to.”

“Quite right.” Adam replied, “Attempting to shift reality is not working.”

Adam held his palm up and then poked it with his finger.

“What are you doing?” Morgan asked, exasperated.

“It’s a test. Sometimes in dreams if you poke your palm, it’ll go right through.” Kyle said. “I read it online somewhere.”

“So we’re not dreaming?” Dani asked.

“As far as we can tell yes.” Adam replied.

“What’s the third option then?” Kyle asked.

“Right, the third option is that we have somehow entered an alternate universe or timeline. Similar, but different from our own.”

“That’s ridiculous.” Morgan replied.

“Is it?” Adam replied, “You two are wearing the exact opposite kinds of clothing you would normally wear, Kyle could never afford a suit like that. We’re in a limo when we normally take the subway. And here we are attending the same high school as we normally do.”

The limo stopped in front of their school as if on cue.

“I don’t know Adam, it seems a little out there.” Dani said.

“It’s technically more plausible then an afterlife.” Kyle replied, “And we don’t think we’re dreaming…”

“Kyle you don’t actually believe Adam do you?”

“Not yet.” Kyle said, “But it’s a theory to go off of at least.”

“This is crazy.” Morgan said.

“Let’s just go to school, we’ll have some time to think then.” Kyle said.

“Fine.” Morgan replied.

They exited the limo and headed out towards school. The crowd of students rapidly parted as Kyle led his group of friends towards the entrance.

“Why is everyone staring at us?” Morgan asked.

“They look scared out of their minds.”

“Just keep going.” Kyle said.

They entered the school and Kyle was immediately met by a bowing bald headed man,

“Hello Master Kyle.”

“Mr. Bass?” Kyle asked confused.

Mr. Bass was their superintendent, the person who completely ran Ashton Prep. He was a hard ass with a kind heart, but now he was cowering in Kyle’s presence.

“All of the girls of the school will be called to a meeting today as you wanted.” Mr. Bass continued, keeping his head bowed.

“Uh…cool. Why exactly did I do that again?”

“So that you could enslave each girl at the school Master Kyle you don’t remember?”

“Uh, of course I do!” Kyle said, attempting to take a commanding tone, “Anything else Mr. Bass?”

“No Master Kyle, nothing else to report.”

Mr. Bass scurried away as the bell rung for class to start.

Another person grabbed Kyle’s arm, lightly and affectionately. It was Ms. Satterley, their brainy, but incredibly attractive Calculus teacher. She was strict, but fun loving at the same time. Incredibly smart, and a great teacher who really got the most out of her students.

“Master, shall I escort you to your office?”

“Uh…sure.” Kyle said, his hard on beginning to form, “Let’s have my friends come along too.”

“Anything you want Master.” Ms. Satterley replied.

Normally, Ms. Satterley wore attractive, but entirely professional clothes, now she wore the equivalent of a slutty secretary outfit, complete with sky high heels, a deeply unbuttoned dress shirt, and an incredibly tight skirt that hugged her body in all the right places, and fluttered just enough to reveal her upper thighs. He glanced over at his friends, who looked just as confused as he was.

They walked down the halls into a place where Kyle knew well, the yearbook editor’s office, except for the fact that this office was incredibly ornate, with a big bay window that overlooked the swimming pool, a huge desk made of sleek and expensive looking wood, expensive lamps and a large flat screen tv, with a fancy carpet as well as a wine closet against the wall with a refrigerator underneath. Several expensive chairs were also available including a chic but comfy looking lounge chair that overlooked the pool.

“Anything else you need Master.” Ms. Satterley asked, “Some wine from your collection? A beer or some whiskey? Any other services I could provide?” She asked with a smoldering look that suggested everything she could do to him, if he only said so.

“Uh no thanks. I’ll, uh, call you if I need you.”

His friends sat down as he sat down at the desk, in the massive spinning chair that made him feel like the president.

“What the hell is going on?” Kyle asked.

“I don’t know.” Dani said.

“Did you see Ms. Satterley?” Adam asked.

“It’d be hard not to notice her.” Kyle said.

“And Mr. Bass seemed uncharacteristically docile.” Adam replied.

“Not to mention that Ms. Satterley was all over Kyle.” Morgan said with a twinge of jealousy.

“And that Mr. Bass, and Ms. Satterly both called me Master.”

“Troubling indeed.” Adam said, “I think that we may reach only one conclusion. We have reached another universe.”

“You’re kidding.” Morgan sighed.

“Not at all.” Adam said.

“I mean this is ridiculous enough for me to believe it.”

“Everything IS backwards.” Dani said, thinking out loud.

“Yeah.” Morgan said, “I dress like a prude, Dani dresses like a hottie, Kyle has nice clothes, and apparently is rich and powerful, the entire school bends to his will.”

“There’s nothing wrong with what you’re wearing.” Dani said to Morgan.

Morgan scoffed, “Look at you Dani, you’ve never had a boyfriend all of high school, why? Because you dress like a prude and you’re way too busy with school, and elections for any guy to get to notice you.”

“Hey Morgan, be nice.” Kyle said, “Dani’s great.”

“Thanks Kyle.” Dani said, but the frown that had formed didn’t leave her face.

“Don’t take it personally.” Kyle said, “Everyone’s probably really stressed out because we don’t know what’s going on.”

“You can say that again.” Dani replied, still sad looking.