The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Easy Pieces

IQ 90—Despair

There was no doubt about it. It was actually happening.

Her hands fondled her tits. There was a time when she’d wished they were bigger. Well, there was no doubt about it. They were definitely bigger now.

Her hands kept playing with her tits. She knew she shouldn’t but sometimes, sometimes, it was just that she found it so hard to think. Sometimes, it was easier just to think about sex.

She shook her head in frustration. God damn it, she told herself. That was their doing, whoever they were. They were making her do this, and God damn it, stop playing with your fucking tits.

For a moment there, it seemed as if Breanna might actually stop playing with her tits but she didn’t. She liked playing with her tits.

God damn it, she argued back, they’re doing this to you.

You said they couldn’t, she shot back. Besides, I like playing with my tits.

I know, the other part of her whimpered.

The part of her that was playing with her tits sensed an opening. I like playing with my tits and you like it, too.

I know, her other half whimpered back helplessly.

Besides, we’ve always wondered what it would be like to have big tits and look at us, now we got them.

You’ve got to stop, her other half whimpered back. You’ve ... you’ve got to think about something else.

About what, her other half shot back. Think about what. I like thinking about my tits. I like thinking about what they feel like in my hands. I like thinking about what it would feel like if I had a cock between my tits. I like thinking about getting myself a cock to fuck. That’s what I like thinking about.

I know, her other half whimpered.

You like it, too, her other half said.

Yes.

You like playing with our titties.

W-w-we shouldn’t be doing this.

But we are doing it. We’re playing with our titties.

Yes.

And you like it, don’t you. You like it a lot.

Yes, her other self whimpered.

You like playing with those tits. You like pulling on those puffy nipples, don’t you.

Yes.

Come on. You can do it. Give them a pull.

Her resistant self seemed to hold out for just a moment longer and then she gave in to the inevitable and she gave her nipples a pull.

Feels good, doesn’t it.

Yeah.

Why don’t you do it again.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, there was still a part of her that was mourning the loss of what she had been but that part of her was so insignificant compared to what the rest of her wanted.

Go on, her other self said again. Pull on those nipples.

Her other side held out for just a moment longer and then she grabbed her nipples and she gave them a pull.

Feels good, doesn’t it?

Yeah.

So how about it? Should we go find a cock to fuck?

Where?

I don’t know where. Let’s just go.

But I don’t have anything to wear.

It was true. She’d started to notice that her clothes weren’t fitting her near as well as they had been before but then that was only reasonable. Her tits weren’t the only part of her that had changed. Her hips were wider and her waist was smaller and she really didn’t have anything to wear.

We could go shopping.

But we don’t have anything to wear.

Just put something on. I want to go shopping.

It was an old sweat suit that she finally put on. Since she didn’t have a bra that was going to fit her, she didn’t bother with a bra and since she wasn’t wearing a bra, she decided not to wear any panties either.

It felt so hot just having the cotton of the sweat suit rubbing up against her bare body. It felt hot walking through the mall, knowing that the only thing between her naked body and everyone else was that old gray sweat suit.

She wondered just how low she should let the zipper ride up top. Her tits were definitely bigger now. They almost seemed to fill the loose fitting garment but how low should she let the zipper ride. Low enough so that people could see her tits but not so low as to let them know she was wearing nothing else. Still, it was a constant battle to keep her hands from sliding the zipper just a little lower.

And if the zipper were something to be concerned about, she couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if the elastic in her bottoms were to suddenly fail or if someone were to suddenly give the bottoms a pull, there was nothing that cold keep anyone from seeing her wet, little pussy.

It was only after she’d gotten to the mall that she’d realized that shopping wasn’t the only thing she’d wanted.

She’d told herself that she’d worn the sweat suit for the simple reason that she had no other clothes that would fit but as she walked through the mall, she realized that wasn’t exactly true. She could feel the cotton rubbing against her nipples and she could feel the cotton of the pants rubbing against her bare bottom and feeling these things made her hot.

There were other women in the mall, other women wearing tighter clothes, and Breanna had to admit they were pretty but she knew what she had underneath. Put her in those very same clothes and she knew she’d look pretty, too, and that turned her on, knowing how good she would look if only she were given the chance.

She stepped into a shop. A young woman came up to her. “Can I help you,” the woman asked.

“I’d like to get some bras and some panties,” Breanna said.

“Why, of course. We can help you with that. What size bra do you wear?”

“I ... I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

Breanna shook her head. “I, um, I think they’ve grown.”

“You do, huh? Well, why don’t we measure them and find out.”

“That would be great,” Breanna said, and without even thinking about what she was doing, she pulled the zipper down and she opened the jacket.

“Shit,” said the shocked salesgirl. “What are you doing?”

“I’m showing you my tits.”

“I can see that, but—”

“You want me to put them away?”

“No,” the salesgirl said quickly. “No. Um, are they real?”

“Oh yeah,” Breanna preened. “They’re all me.” Her hands stroked her tits. “Do you like them?”

The salesgirl looked around nervously. There was no one else in the store but someone might walk in at any moment but the woman standing in front of her seemed oblivious to this. She just kept standing there and she kept playing with her tits.

“Do you like them,” Breanna asked again.

The salesgirl stared at the other woman’s tits. Just the past week-end, she and her roommate had gotten kind of drunk and in a moment of weakness, she’d actually told her roommate that she liked her tits. It wasn’t even that she was really into girls, at least not the way she was into guys, but all she really was to feel what it was like to get her hands on some really big tits.

Shelley hadn’t understood what the salesgirl had meant and relations between the salesgirl and her roommate had quickly deteriorated but now here was this girl with tits even bigger than Shelley’s asking her if she liked her tits.

Breanna hadn’t always liked playing with her tits but she’d found herself doing more and more of that of recent and it wasn’t just her tits. It was her pussy, too, but it was just that when she was playing with herself, at least for the moment, she didn’t have to think about how much harder it was getting to think.

“Do you like them,” Breanna asked yet again.

The salesgirl stared at Breanna’s tits. “I, um, I love them.”

Why did that make her so happy, Breanna wondered. God, she shouldn’t be wanting this but it almost seemed as if she wanted to have the salesgirl like her tits. “Do you want to touch them,” she asked.

It was a trick, the salesgirl told herself. It had to be and yet, she couldn’t help herself. “Yeah,” she said softly. “Yeah, I want to touch them.”

“You can if you want, Breanna giggled and it was only then that the girl realized what she’d done. She’d giggled. She never did that. Oh God, no. It was getting worse and she felt like there wasn’t a damned thing she could do to stop it.

The salesgirl looked around her. This was just so wrong, she told herself and yet, she knew she wanted to do it. Tentatively, she reached out and gingerly, she touched the other woman’s tits, ready to pull her hand back at any moment if anything went wrong.

“You can do better than that,” Breanna encouraged the girl. God, why was she doing this, Breanna asked herself. Why was she doing this? Why was she encouraging the girl and yet even as she asked herself that, she knew the answer. She just didn’t care. She wanted to do it.

The salesgirl’s hands had grown even bolder and now they were playing with Breanna’s nipples. She knew she shouldn’t but just couldn’t help herself.

“I want to see your tits, too,” Breanna pouted and almost immediately, she wondered why the hell she’d just gone and said that.

For a moment, it seemed as if the salesgirl hadn’t heard what Breanna had said and in that moment at least, Breanna thought that maybe the salesgirl wasn’t going to do anything.

But it was only a moment and then the salesgirl stepped back and Breanna just knew the girl was going to do it. Breanna watched the girl unzip her dress and then she watched the girl slip out of her bra. “They’re not as big as yours,” the salesgirl apologized.

“I don’t care,” Breanna said. “I just want to see your tits. Oh my god, they’re so cute.”

Cute wasn’t exactly the word the salesgirl would have used for her tits.

“I want to feel them pressed up against my tits.”

The salesgirl knew it was wrong but she just didn’t care. She pressed her tits up against the other woman’s tits.

“Oh my god,” Breanna moaned. “Oh my god. Look at them. They’re so small. I’ll bet I could use my tits to titty fuck one of yours. You want to try?”

The salesgirl hesitated for only a moment and then she was sliding one of her tits in between Breanna’s more massive mounds.

“Would you look at that,” Breanna cooed. “Would you look at that. It looks so perfect.” God, she thought. Listen to her. She sounded so vapid but she wasn’t dumb. She was smart. She knew things. She knew ... she knew ... well, she couldn’t remember what she knew but that was understandable. She was fucking another girl’s tits. It was understandable if she didn’t remember what she knew but what if there was another explanation. What if she really were being turned into a bimbo.

She didn’t have time to pursue that thought because in the next moment, the salesgirl was kissing her and then in the moment after that, Breanna was kissing her back.

Breanna was getting wetter and wetter. This couldn’t be happening to her, she told herself even as she was afraid it was.

“What the hell is going on here.”

The male voice snapped the two girls out of their reverie and when they looked up, they found a man and a woman standing there looking at them.

“What the hell is going on here.”

The salesgirl snatched up her bra. “We were just—”

“I think we all know what you were doing,” snapped the woman. “You’ve just worked your last day here at this shop,” the woman said.

The salesgirl was starting to cry. “Wait—”

The shop manager, that’s obviously what she was, the shop manager was having nothing of it. “Just put your clothes on and follow me.”

The man looked at Breanna. “You too,” he said. “Put your clothes on.”

Meekly, Breanna did as she was told and then she followed the man out of the shop.

“It’s not my fault,” she said helplessly as the man led her into the mall’s security office.

“Yeah,” said the store detective, “and just how do you figure that?”

“I’m being turned into a bimbo,” the girl said quite forthrightly. “I can’t stop it from happening and I don’t have anything at home that fits.”

“Okay,” the man said.

“So I decided to go shopping, only I forgot and left all my money at home.”

“Yeah, that’s a likely story.”

“You don’t believe me?”

“Oh no. Stuff like that, it happens all the time.”

“It does? Oh wow. I thought it was only happening to me.”

“What does?”

“What you said. I thought I was the only one being turned into a bimbo.”

“Wait a minute. You actually believe it?”

“Believe what?”

“That you’re being turned into a bimbo.”

“Of course. Don’t you?”

Someone had to be playing a joke on him Brent thought but he’d come this far, he figured he’d might as well play along.

“So, um,” Breanna asked with as much subtlety as she could muster, “I, um, I got a question.”

“Yeah, shoot.”

“So, um, so the other girls—”

“What other girls?”

“The um, the other ones who were turned into bimbos. I was, um, I was just wondering, how did they get turned back?”

Okay, someone had to be playing a joke on him, Brent thought, but what the hell, he was willing to play along. “I had to fuck them,” he said.

“You did? That’s how you do it?”

Geez. Was the girl really this stupid, the man wondered, but hell, he’d come this far, he might as well keep right on going. He nodded at the girl. “If you fuck a girl who’s being turned into a bimbo and if you do it hard enough, then you can reverse the process.”

“I don’t know,” the girl said dubiously. “I’ve already been fucked really hard already.”

“But you got to do it the right way. I know how to do it the right way.”

“You do? Could you do it? Could you fuck me?”

Geez, the man thought. How far was this joke really going to go. Might as well push it even further, he thought. “I could,” he told the girl, “but first, I’d have to make sure your body was ready for the procedure.”

“What would we need to do,” the girl asked.

“Well first, you’d have to take off all your clothes so I could inspect your body.”

“You want me to take my clothes off?”

“Sure. I mean, if you want me to reverse the process. But if you don’t want me to do it, if you like being a bimbo—”

“No, wait. I’ll do it.”

“Okay. I’m waiting.”

Up until that moment, the store detective really hadn’t thought the girl was going to do it. He was sure she’d find some reason why she couldn’t do it at the very last moment. There was just no way she was going to take her clothes off.

“Oh my gosh,” the girl cried. “You are so right.”

The man watched her unzip the jacket. No shirt. No bra. No nothing. She unzipped her jacket and out sprang her tits, just as free as free could be.

The man gaped at that but she wasn’t done. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of the sweatpants that she wore and she pushed them down, too, and it was only then that he realized she wasn’t wearing anything under her sweat pants either.

Her fingers worked her pussy as she looked up at the man. “How’s this,” she asked. “Can you help me now?”

Okay, he thought. Maybe someone was playing a joke on him, but so what if they were. If they were playing a joke on him, it was a damned good joke. The man looked at the now naked girl and he nodded slowly. “Yeah,” he told her. “Yeah, I think I can help you.”

This was cool, Breanna thought. She was finally going to get someone to help her out. She’d show her boss what a fucking stupid head he was. “What do you want me to do,” she asked.

The man rubbed his hands together. “Well now, that’s a good question,” the man said. “It seems to me you’re a bit ahead of me because you got your clothes off and I don’t so what do you think we ought to do about that?”

Breanna shook her head. God damn, a test. She didn’t think there’d be a test, but wait ...

“Shouldn’t we get you out of your clothes first?”

“There you go. That’s the right answer.”

Breanna preened at the compliment. She had an inkling that the man might be teasing her but she liked having the right answer. “I can help you get out of your clothes,” she said.

“Yeah, and just how exactly would you do that?”

He was standing there in front of her and Breanna knew what she had to do. Her hands undid his belt and then she was pulling his zipper down. She looked up at him and smiled even as she was undoing the snap on the front of the man’s pants. “How’s this,” she asked.

“Good for a start,” the man said. “Let’s see what you do next.”

This really wasn’t much of a test, Breanna thought. She knew what she was supposed to do next. Her hands grabbed the man’s pants and with a few good tugs, she pulled them down past his hips. She could already see the man’s cock bulging beneath his boxers. She gave the boxers a good, hard yank and suddenly, the cock was free.

Breanna looked up at the man and she wrapped a hand around his cock. “Is this what you had in mind,” she asked.

“That’ll do for a start.”

“Then I suppose you’ll want me to do this,” and with that, Breanna wrapped her hand around the man’s cock and moments later, she had her lips wrapped round it, too.

The man groaned. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah. Oh fuck. Yeah. That’ll do.”

Breanna would have nodded to herself if it weren’t for the fact that she was already mouth deep in cock. This really wasn’t much of a test, she told herself. After all, it just seemed so easy to get the right answers.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck, that’s it. Oh yeah, that’s it. You’re a good, little slut, aren’t you?”

Oh crap, Breanna thought. He’d just called her a slut but both of them knew that wasn’t what she was. The both of them knew she was being turned into a bimbo so should she say something or should she let it pass. She wondered if this was part of the test. Crap. What was the right answer.

She decided to let it pass. She decided it was more important to keep sucking his cock.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” the man told her. “That’s it. That’s good. Oh yeah. Just keep sucking my cock.”

Breanna nodded to herself. Obviously, she told herself, she’d made the right decision. Obviously, she’d passed yet another test.

The man wasn’t saying much of anything anymore. He just kept groaning as Breanna kept on sucking him. His hand was stroking her head even as he moved her head up and down on his cock. “That’s it,” he told her. “Suck it. Suck it.”

The man groaned again and that’s when Breanna felt it. Oh my God, he was cumming. He was cumming in her mouth. Oh my God, that was gross. She tried to pull her mouth back but the man wouldn’t let her. Oh my God, that was so fucking gross.

Well, maybe it wasn’t that gross, she told herself. Actually, it kind of felt kind of good inside her mouth. Actually, she kind of liked the way cum tasted.

No, she told herself. No! You can’t like that. You can’t like having a guy cum in your mouth.

God, she was such a fucking bimbo.

She shook her head. This couldn’t be happening to her. She couldn’t be becoming a bimbo. She needed the man to turn her back the way she was.

The man seemed to sense her distress. “What’s wrong,” he asked.

“I ... I can’t believe it,” Breanna pouted.

“You can’t believe what?”

“I can’t believe I just sucked your cock and I can’t believe how much I liked it.” It was only then that Breanna realized what she’d just said. She put her hand over her mouth as if she could try and convince herself that she hadn’t just said what she’d said.

“It’s okay to like sucking cock.”

“Yeah, but—”

“But what?”

“But you said you were going to fuck me,” the girl pouted. “You said you were going to turn me back.”

“Back?”

The girl nodded. Geez, she was the one being turned into the bimbo and at least she still remembered. “Y-y-you promised,” she said. “You promised to turn me back.”

Even then, it took the man a moment to remember what he’d told the girl. Damn, the girl was still playing with the joke. Well fine, he could keep going, too. “I can still do it,” the man said, “that is, if you really want me to.”

What did that mean? Of course she wanted him to, didn’t she? “I ... wait, what did you mean by that?”

“I just thought you seemed to like sucking my cock so much. If I turned you back, maybe you wouldn’t like sucking cock so much.”

That was silly, Breanna thought, but wait. What if it wasn’t. The man was right. She had liked sucking his cock.

No wait. That was stupid. She could still suck cock even if she wasn’t a bimbo any more.

Yeah, but would she want to. She couldn’t remember why but she just knew that up until just a few minutes ago, she’d never sucked a cock before and she knew she liked sucking cocks. She loved the way her mouth made the boy groan and she loved the way he tasted when he came in her mouth. Did she really want to give all that up?

What the hell was the matter with her, she wondered. Didn’t she remember how much she’d lost.

The scary thing, she realized, was she didn’t remember how much she’d lost, but whatever it was, she wanted it back and that’s when she came to her decision. She looked up at the man. “I want it,” she said. “I want you to turn me back.”

“You’re sure?”

Breanna paused again. When people who were smarter than her asked her if she was sure, she really needed to make sure she was, but she knew she was. She nodded her head. “I’m sure.”

“All right then. First thing we got to do is get my dick hard again.”

Breanna looked at the man’s cock. What was he talking about. He already was hard and she told him so.

The man just laughed. “Come on. You know you can get me harder.”

He was right, of course. He was hard but she could get him harder.

“I think you know what to do.”

Breanna knew exactly what to do. She reached out a hand to wrap it around the man’s cock.

The man shook his head. “Not that way, baby. Not the hands.”

Breanna paused. Not the hands. What did that mean and then she finally got it. Of course, and she smiled to herself. She was going to get to suck his cock again. That was so cool.

Wait a minute. Why was that cool.

She just didn’t care. She let her mouth slide down upon that cock. She wanted to make that cock hard.

The man groaned and Breanna knew what that meant. It meant he was getting harder. Heck, she didn’t need to hear him groan to know that. She could feel that in her mouth.

She wanted to touch herself but she wasn’t sure if she should. The man was going to fuck her her to ... to ... oh yeah, he was going to fuck her so she wouldn’t be a bimbo no more. She didn’t want to be a bimbo so she didn’t want to do anything that might make whatever he was going to do not work.

She moaned against his cock. The problem was her pussy was so wet and she wanted to touch herself so bad.

The man seemed to sense her need because he pulled his cock free. “So you want to get yourself fucked, do you.”

No wait. She wanted to be turned back the way she’d been, but then she remembered. That was what she had to let him do, she told herself. She wasn’t sure how that was supposed to work, but she knew there were things she just didn’t understand anymore and she was sure this was one of them. All she knew was he said he could turn her back if she let him fuck her.

“I need you to get down on your hands and knees,” the man told her.

Breanna purred with satisfaction. She already liked the way this was going. She liked being on her hands and knees so she very quickly assumed the position.

She could feel the man coming up behind her. She could feel the man pushing his cock up against her wet, little hole. She hoped he wasn’t going to toy with her. She knew what she needed. She needed to be fucked.

Breanna moaned as she felt the man push up inside her. “Is this what you wanted,” the man asked.

“Yes-s-s-s-s,” Breanna moaned. “Yes. Fuck me.”

“That’s a good girl,” the man said. “That’s just what I wanted to hear you say and it’s just what I want to keep hear you saying.”

“What,” Breanna moaned numbly.

“That’s what I want to keep hear you saying. Tell me you want to fuck me or better yet, tell me you want me to fuck you harder. Can you do that?”

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned.

“Or what else do you want?”

“Fuck me harder.”

“That’s a good girl,” the man told her. “See. Look at yourself. You’re getting smarter already.”

Breanna wasn’t sure how saying “fuck me harder” was suddenly making her smarter but there was one thing she was definitely certain of. She did like the feel of that cock inside her and she did want it to fuck her harder.

“What do you want,” the man asked again.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me harder.”

The man didn’t much of anything after that. He just kept fucking the girl and Breanna kept begging him to do it harder.

Oh God, the girl moaned to herself. Oh God. He sure was fucking her hard. She was supposed to be doing something, she told herself. What was she supposed to be doing something. What the heck was she supposed to be doing?

Oh yeah, she told herself. She remembered what she was supposed to be doing.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

See, she told herself. She wasn’t dumb yet. She still remembered what she was supposed to do.

Oh but geez, she moaned to herself, what with that cock inside her, it was just so hard to think.

Wait a minute. What was she supposed to be doing.

Oh yeah, she remembered. “Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

This wasn’t so hard, Breanna told herself. She liked getting fucked.

The man was groaning now and Breanna knew what that meant. He was going to cum. He was going to cum in her tight, little pussy. He’d already cum in her mouth, hadn’t he ... hey wait ... when had he done that ... oh yeah, she remembered when.

See, she told herself. She wasn’t getting stupid, and besides, he’d already cum in her mouth. It was only fair that he was going to cum in her pussy.

“Fuck me,” she said again. “Fuck me harder.”

The man groaned and that’s when Breanna felt it. She could feel him cumming in her pussy and it just felt so good.

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned. Her pussy just bore down on the cock inside her. She loved making guys cum because she loved the way that made her cum.

The man left his cock inside her and Breanna could tell she loved it when a guy kept his cock inside her. She loved feeling him cum but when a guy pulled out early, when he still had more to give, that was just so rude, like he didn’t appreciate how good her pussy was.

Breanna loved it when guys loved her pussy.

Finally though, the man did pull his cock free from the girl’s pussy. Breanna moaned with satisfaction. Even that felt so wonderfully good.

“Damn,” the man said.

The girl looked up at the man hopefully. “Did you do it,” she asked.

“Did I do what,” the man said.

The girl almost snorted in disgust. She was the one being turned into a bimbo but at least she had enough brain cells left to remember why they were fucking. “Did you do it,” she asked again. “Did you stop me from becoming a bimbo?”

It still took the man a couple of moments to remember what he’d said. “’Fraid not,” he said. “Looks like you’re going to have to come back for another treatment.”

“But you promised—”

“Nothing. I didn’t promise you anything. I said I might be able to turn you back but it turns out you were too far gone for it to work this time out, but if you want to come back, maybe we can try again.”

The girl stamped her foot angrily. “I may be stupid,” she said, “but I’m not stupid. You did this just so you could fuck me.”

“Yeah, and so what if I did?”

The girl grabbed her clothes angrily. “I’m leaving,” she announced and with that, she marched out of the security office.

It was only then when she was standing outside that she realized, she was still completely naked. Hurriedly, she put her sweats back on and yet all along, the last question the man asked still rang in her mind.

So what if I did?

She was afraid it was really happening to her. She was afraid she was really becoming a bimbo.

Maybe she already was. That was what really scared her. Maybe she already was.

She knew the security man had tricked her but she was having trouble remembering just how it was he’d done it. All she knew was she’d liked what he’d done. She’d liked having his cock inside her and there was a part of her that wanted to let it happen again.

It was getting hard to think. She’d known she’d been able to think before. She remembered she’d gone to a university although what little she could remember of her time there made almost no sense at all to her now.

It was getting hard to think. Her thoughts, when they came to her at all, seemed almost to come to her slowly, but it was important to think. At least if she continued to think, at least she knew she wasn’t a bimbo ... yet.

She could think, she told herself. She could think about cocks and pussies and getting fucked and cumming and cumming really, really hard. She could think about ...

She stopped herself. That wasn’t thinking, she told herself. That was ... well, that was something else, but what worried her most was just how easy it was to think those thoughts and how easy it was to think about nothing else.

She was worried she’d lose herself very soon. She was worried she really was becoming a bimbo.