The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fire and Ice

Chapter 2: Thomas Takes Control

Midnight:

Juni lay in her bed sleeping. The straps were off but the door was locked from the outside, so she couldn’t escape if she wanted to. The sedative injected into her every night had kicked in hours earlier, but it had worn off by the time she was asleep.

She had been asleep for a while when the door unlocked. Hearing this, Juni woke up and expected her boyfriend Peter to walk through, but to her dismay the door actually OPENED and someone walked in. The person came towards her, dressed in black.

“Hallo, ich heisse Thomas, und du musst Juni sein,” he said-looking at his clipboard.

“Ja, was bist du?", she asked.

“I’m an intern here. I’ve only been here for a few months, though.”

“Wie alt bist du?", she asked.

“Siebzehn,” Thomas said.

“Ach, was tust du?", Juni asked.

“I help keep patients under control,” he said. Looking at his clipboard again, Thomas said, “My, you’ve got quite a history here. It says here you attacked some doctors and had to be sedated.”

“Ja, richtig,” she said.

Then Juni saw her chance to escape. Knowing that the door was unlocked, she froze Thomas and ran out of the room, and into the lobby. She tried to open the door to the hallway but it was locked. Unfortunately, the intern unfroze and saw that she was gone. He found her, grabbed her by the arm and led her back to her room, where he locked the door on the inside with his key. Thomas held up the keys before her eyes and said, “There’s no escape. Juni.”

Aware of her situation, Juni lunged toward Thomas in rage, but once again he grabbed her-by the wrists, and this time he didn’t let go. He locked eyes with her.

“Look into my eyes, Juni,” he said slowly.

“Fool!", she exclaimed, “I can easily hypnotize you. My powers are strong.”

“Ja, ich weiss. I’ve seen your psychological profile, but seeing that I have control of you, you’re not in a position to do anything.”

“We’ll see about that!", she exclaimed, and started struggling to break free-but to no avail.

Thomas continued to speak slowly, in a soothing voice:

“Yes, keep struggling my dear. Keep struggling. The constant struggling makes you tired, so tired...but you are still struggling to break free.”

Juni continued the struggle and he said, “The more you struggle, the more tired you become, and you continue to grow very, very tired. Your body is so weary...so tired. Don’t you want to rest? You’re so tired now...you need rest.”

His voice was soothing to her ears...it made her want to sleep. She stopped struggling and Thomas said, “Sehr gut. Now go to sleep.”

‘Yes Thomas,” she said, and climbed back into her bed. She fell asleep after a few minutes, then he left the room and locked the door from the outside.

* * *

The next night was unusual. The intern Thomas came by again, but not to check on how Juni was doing. He was very interested in having a personal relationship with her-more along the lines of a sexual one. He knew how to put Juni under his control, as he successfully did last night. Having studied psychology, Thomas knew the art of hypnotism. Juni had been a successful subject, so easy to control. Not bad for a first run.

Thomas unlocked the door and went into her room. Locking the door behind him so as not to be disturbed, he went toward Juni. She wasn’t asleep this time, but she did nothing to stop him from coming towards her bed.

“Thomas, warum bist du hier?”

“Macht nichts. For now, I want you to look into my eyes.”

Juni looked into his eyes and he said, “Relax...don’t fight...you’re getting tired...so tired...relax...so tired and sleepy...don’t fight against it.”

“No, I must stay awake,” she said.

“No, you must not...relax... you are entirely calm...you are tired...so tired...hear only my voice...you are so tired...and sleepy.”

Juni couldn’t hold her eyes open, but she managed to for the time being.

“You are tired, so tired...your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy...yes, so heavy...you are tired...so tired...yes, you are tired...your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy...”

Her eyes were slowly closing, but had not completely closed yet.

“I’m...so...sleepy...,” she said-still trying to hold her eyes open. What was going on here? SHE was the one who controlled minds, and her power was irresistible. But now...now the tables were turned. A 17-year-old was controlling her mind. He had her halfway hypnotized. How? How could his mind control be stronger than hers? There was just no way!

“Relax...you are so tired...yes, so tired...and your eyelids are so heavy...yes, so heavy...relax...you are tired...you are tired and sleepy...your eyelids are so heavy...so heavy...”

Juni’s eyelids were indeed very heavy, as she constantly struggled to stay awake.

“So tired...you hear only my voice and you are so tired...and sleepy...yes, so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are so heavy...yes, and you hear only my voice and you are so tired...”

Her eyes started to blur and Thomas saw that she was almost his. Finally, her eyes closed. Thomas smiled and said, “You hear only of me, obey me fully...do everything which I say.”

“Yes,” Juni said in a sleepy monotone, with her eyes still closed, “I will obey you.”

“Very good...you will obey me completely.”

“What is your first command?", Juni asked.

“Open your eyes, but remain asleep.”

Juni did as she was told, and Thomas said, “Take off everything except your underwear...strip for me.”

She removed everything but her underwear, revealing a sexy, shapely body.

“Very good. Now kneel before me.”

The Eurasian kneeled before the teenager, awaiting his next command.

“And now...kiss me,” he said.

She kissed him very passionately, and he answered the kiss in kind. Thomas stroked her back and said, “Tell me who you are.”

“I am yours.”

He stroked her breasts and kissed her neck. Then Thomas looked into her eyes again and said, “Stay asleep.”

“Yes, Thomas,” she said-with her eyes still open.

In a few minutes, he took off his clothes and kissed her neck. He held her hand and stroked her arms, causing her to slowly moan in pleasure.

While massaging her breasts, Thomas said, “I will snap my fingers, and you will have an orgasm. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, I understand you.”

He snapped his fingers, while holding her hand with his left hand. After he snapped his fingers, Juni went into her orgasm. Her body twisted and writhed like a snake and she groaned louder and louder. Thomas looked at her, then snapped his fingers again. Thus the orgasm restarted, displaying the same body movements as before and once again she moaned. During the orgasm, Thomas sucked her breasts and passionately kissed her. Juni felt his kiss and fiercely answered it. Then he stroked her vagina, which greatly pleased her. He kissed her neck and body, once again stroking her vagina. Then they embraced. Her breasts were up against his chest and she kissed his neck, causing him to smile and roll his eyes back and pleasure. Thomas love the feel of her breasts and not only loved to suck her nipples but also put his face between her breasts. They were so soft, warm and firm. Juni loved the feel of the intern’s warm tongue making smooth strokes across her nipples, like gentle ocean waves. Juni stroked his chest with her warm, smooth hands-which brought on arousal from her teenage lover. She lay on top of him and kissed his chest gently, and slid her lips down his neck, which felt very good to him. She also stroked his hair, and he ran his warm hand down her neck. Thomas also stroked her legs down to her feet, and once again grabbed her arms firmly. Juni loved this gesture. It was so sexy to be the captured. That feeling of arousal went through her as his hands gripped her arms and didn’t let go. To her, it was a sexy, helpless feeling that she didn’t want to let go of. Juni closed her eyes and reveled in being captured and enslaved, to be in her master’s hypnotic power..and having no will of her own. The Eurasian loved being under his control. Thomas heard and felt her warm breath close to his face. Her breath felt sexy to him.

“Breathe, breathe-my sleepy slave. Breathe for your master.”

Juni continued to breathe, her sexy breath coming from her sensuous, full, red lips. Her lips were close enough for him to kiss, but he didn’t. He’d rather feel her warm breath on his face.

A while later that night, Juni lay on her belly and he said, “Obey me completely.” Then once again, he stroked and kissed her back. Afterwards, he said “Sehr gut, Juni. Now spread your legs.”

She spread her legs, which were long and smooth. Thomas mounted her and began to lick her skin, his warm tongue making smooth strokes.

“More! More!", she cried.

He continued to lick until she cried out in pleasure again. He licked her stomach, which made her moan in pleasure.

“Who controls you?", he asked.

“You do, Thomas.”

“That’s correct. I control you, Juni. You love the feeling of submitting to me, and being my hypno-slave. Is that true?”

“Yes.”

“I am your master.”

“You are my master.”

“You are my slave.”

“I am your slave.”

“You will obey.”

“I will obey.”

“Very good, my sleepy slave.”

For another hour, the hypno-sex continued. When it was over, Thomas said, “When I count to three, you will awaken, dress into your hospital gown, and sleep. Okay. One. Two. Three.”

Juni woke up and did as she was told. Then she went to sleep. Thomas walked out of the room and locked the door behind him.

“Sleep good, Juni,” he said, “you’ll need all your strength for tomorrow night.”