The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fire and Ice

2002: Munich, Germany

Twenty-five-year-old Juni lay in her bed in the psychiatric ward of Kaiser Wilhelm Mental Hospital, with the straps still bound to her body. Earlier, the scene had been chaos. She had been struggling with the doctors, freezing time with her hand to make an unsuccessful escape, throwing doctors across the wall without touching them, and when a doctor tried to hold her, she punched him in the stomach. Finally, after what seemed like forever, a couple of the male doctors managed to hold her down and strap her body to the bed. Juni continued to scream and struggle with the straps, but it was no use. The straps were too tight and one of the doctors injected the sedative into her. In a few minutes the calm, sleepy feeling began to take effect.

“Yes, Juni,” he said, “feel how sleepy you’re getting..yes, calm and sleepy..can’t hold those sleepy eyes open.”

Her eyes began to blink and they slowly began to close.

“Close your sleepy, sleepy eyes,” the doctor said.

His voice began to fade as her eyes blinked, then slammed shut. She was out like a light.

Juni was Eurasian, (Vietnamese, Chinese and white) and a troubled person with a mental illness. Above all that, she had mind-control powers which she used to manipulate people in Munich, just for fun. Oh how she loved it-messing with people’s minds, controlling their thoughts and actions, and making them do things they wouldn’t normally do. Once she made a white American tourist strip and run naked down the streets. However after she had released her from the trance, the woman reported the incident to a police officer and Juni confessed the incident to him. Afterwards, she was arrested and taken to the mental hospital.

That night, the same male doctor who had given her the sedative came back into the room. He asked, “How many people did you manipulate out on the street?”

“Manipulate?", she asked-acting surprised.

“Yes, with mind control.”

“Ich weiss nicht,” she lied.

The doctor moved closer to her bed and sternly asked, “Wieviele leute?”

“Viele,” she said-frightened.

The doctor moved away from her bed and asked, grinning, “Now, was that so hard?”

“N..nein,” she shyly said, and asked, “Koennen Sie mir bitte meine fesseln loesen? Ich kann mit ihnen nicht schlafen.”

“Sicher,” he said, “but first I’ll do this.” With that, he re-injected the sedative into Juni’s arm. She lapsed back into her calm, sleepy state and he removed the straps and left, locking the door from the outside.

* * *

Juni had been asleep for a few hours when she heard a doorknob turn. She awoke when I heard it turn, but as much as she was frightened, she was puzzled as well. It was the lights-out hour and the doctors weren’t making their rounds. Besides, everyone was in their rooms and all the doors were locked. How could anyone be coming to see her?

“Don’t come in here!", she exclaimed, “go away!”

The doorknob turned and the door opened. A person walked in but it was too dark to determine if it was male or female. The figure got closer and closer until it neared her bed.

“Hallo, ich heisse Peter,” he said.

“Ich heisse Juni. Wie kommst du hier herein?”

“I walked through my room door.”

“You walked through your room door?”

“Yes. I can walk through doors and walls.”

“Woher kennst du mich?,” Juni asked.

“Your interesting behavior.”

“Was?", she asked again.

“I saw you struggling with the doctors.”

“Oh, that,” she said.

“Yes. I peeked my head through the closed door but you and the doctors didn’t notice me. That’s good, because I thought you were cute.”

Juni blushed, and gave Peter a playful slap in the arm. Then she got a painful surprise.

“Ow! Your body feels like fire!”

“Uh...sorry. I should’ve told you,” Peter said.

“No, it’s okay,” she said, shaking her hand to cool it.

“Es tut mir leid Juni,” he said and went to the door.

“Peter, wait!", she exclaimed, holding out her hand. With that, she accidently froze him. Using the same hand to unfreeze him, she said, “Please don’t leave.”

“Ich muss. Gute nacht,” he said. With that, he walked through the door and locked it from the outside.

Juni was upset, but decided to sleep it off. After all, she’d see him tomorrow.

* * *

The next morning, she was out in the lobby when she heard a voice. “Hey Juni, over here!”

She looked around and saw Peter. He grinned and held up his hands, which were covered in gloves. He went to her and said, “These are heat-proof. You can hold my hand.”

She held his hand. Wow! What a difference the glove made; her skin wasn’t scorched, and the 25-year-old, 5′6″ German with short, blondish/brown hair and 118 lb. frame wasn’t intent on letting go anytime soon.

“Lunchtime,” a staff member said and wheeled a cart around. Patients were taking lunches off the cart, as did Peter and Juni. They ate their meals in the lobby, with her staying a safe distance from him so as not to get burned. However, after lunch was a different story. The two were in her room talking and holding hands.

“Leibling, ich mag dich sehr aber..", she began, “We can only hold hands?", Peter asked.

“Ja,” she said.

“Not anymore, sweetie,” he said, grinning.

“Was meinst du das?", Juni asked-quizzically.

“I want to make love to you, and I know how and where we can do it.”

“Wo und wie?”

Peter closed the door and went back to her bed. Then he said, “There’s a bathtub somewhere in this hospital. All I have to do is fill it up with cold water and..”

“Kalt wasser? Nein!", she exclaimed, “I’m used to bathing in warm water.”

“Okay, I can fill it up with warm water. However, I must tell you that when I get in, the water gets steamy.”

“Ooohh, talk about a steamy love session!,” she cooed.

“So are you in?", Peter asked.

“Ja!", she exclaimed.

“Sehr gut,” he said and whispered, “see you at midnight.”

“Okay,” she whispered back.

An orderly came in and said, “Visiting hours are over, Peter. Get back to your room.”

“Ja, mein herr.”

As he left, he turned and winked at Juni. She winked back.

* * *

At midnight, he went to her room and unlocked the door. After walking through it, he asked, “Bist du bereit? I’ve unlocked your door.”

“Ja, ich bin bereit,” she said.

The two quietly went down the hall and to the bathroom. After entering the bathroom, Peter turned on the warm water until the bathtub, which was large enough to hold two people, was half-full. They were about to undress and get in when they heard a voice outside the door.

“Get back to your room, whoever you are!”

Apparantly, someone HAD heard the water running.

Juni looked at her boyfriend fearfully and he said, “Go outside and take care of him.”

“Right,” she said.

She went outside and saw a guard standing there.

He said, “Get back to your room now.” in an authoritative tone. “I’m sorry. I’d love to but I was in the middle of something.” Then, locking eyes with the guard, she said, “but I’m sure you must encounter these situations a lot.”

“Well, not really, but you shouldn’t be out of your room at this hour.”

“Ich verstehe,” she said, “can’t you see it in my eyes? Look into my eyes and see how much I understand.”

The guard was confused but continued to gaze into her eyes.

“You need to relax. You look so uptight. Look into my eyes and relax..relax...look deeper into my eyes..fall into them.”

The guard stood motionless, as if awaiting her next command. “You’re relaxing more and more..and now you’re beginning to feel sleepy..very sleepy. Oh yes, I see that tired look in your face...but as you listen to my vioice, you’re becoming more sleepy. You can’t help it. You don’t want to help it. In fact, you’re feeling so sleepy-and your eyes are now beginning to feel heavy. That’s okay, because it is a good heaviness that’s beginning to spread throughout your eyes.”

“Eyes so heavy..must stay awake,” he said.

He started blinking his eyes rapidly, but Juni said, “Every blink makes you sleepier and sleepier. Your eyes are getting sleepier and sleepier.”

The guard’s blinking got slower and slower and she said, “You may stop blinking and listen to me.”

He stopped blinking and she said, “Now look at my lips.”

The guard focused his heavy, sleepy eyes on her sensuous lips. She said, “My lips command you. Say ‘your lips command me.’ ”

“Your lips command me,” he said in a sleepy tone.

“Good. Now as I say ‘sleepy, sleepy eyes’ your eyes will begin to close.”

She began: “Sleepy, sleepy eyes,” her lips said.

The guard’s eyes started closing.

“Sleepy, sleepy eyes.”

It was hard for him to keep his eyes open.

“Sleepy, sleepy eyes. Close your sleepy, sleepy eyes.” His eyes slammed shut and his head slumped down.

Peter peeked his head through the closed door. He couldn’t believe that his girlfriend had actually hypnotized the guard!

She told him, “Open your eyes and look at me, but remain asleep. Continue to look at my lips.”

The guard opened his eyes, which were now glazed over. He continued to look at her lips, his own slightly parted.

She said, “You’re feeling sleepy and relaxed, sleepy and relaxed. In fact, you’re deeply asleep.”

“I am deeply asleep,” he droned.

“Yes, my slave-you are. It is a very pleasant sleep for you. Now listen to me. You will allow us to use this facility and do nothing to stop us. When I awaken you, you will remember this and leave.”

“I will remember this and leave.”

“Good. Now when I count to three you will awaken, and remember this post-hypnotic suggestion. Okay. One. Two. Three.”

The guard woke up and blinked his eyes. He looked at Juni and said, “I’ll let you use the facilities, but don’t make so much noise or too much of a mess. Gute nacht.”

“Danke, mein herr. Gute nacht auch.” she said. After he left, Juni went back into the bathroom to “bathe” with Peter.

* * *

They undressed and Peter put on a condom (that he stole from a doctor’s office), got into the water first. Like he said, it was steamy. He took Juni’s hand and she climbed in. It was amazing: the water didn’t even scorch her skin. While the two were wet, he put his arms around her and kissed her neck, and she kissed his face. They got under the water-kissing deeply, interlocking their hands. When they came up for air, they embraced and he buried his nose between her soft breasts-kissing, touching and stroking them while she stroked his wet hair and legs, which were immersed underwater. A few minutes later, Juni sat semi-upright and Peter thrust into her, going in and out, causing her to moan almost loudly. In a few minutes, she obtained an orgasm, her body wrenching and her toes curling. There was a massive surge of energy in their bodies, and as Peter’s body became more excited, the water got slightly hotter and steamier but not enough to scorch Juni. His body was responding to the orgasm. The lovemaking was hotter than a wildfire in August.

“Sh..shh..honig,” he softly said.

“Oh, right,” she whispered.

She rubbed his penis and held it, bringing on arousal from Peter and causing him to moan in pleasure. In return, he rubbed her vaginal area-which produced the same result.

The water was so warm in the bathtub that neither wanted to get out, but they had to. Peter got out first and Juni followed him. He used his natural body heat to dry off, while she used a towel. In a way, Juni was envious that Peter was able to dry off so fast, but he thought that she looked sexy in a bath towel.

After the two were dried off and dressed, with Peter wearing his gloves, they quietly went back to her room and shared a long, passionate goodnight kiss before he left and locked the door behind him.

It had been a hot and steamy night, but it wouldn’t end there. Oh no. There would be more nights of fire and ice.