The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Finding Myself with Lady Izzabelle”

By Student of Darkness

Chapter 7

She released her grasp on me and I slumped down, still kneeling. “Good slave,” she acknowledged to me. She stepped back and I felt the sense that my time with her was over for the time being.

Again, my mind thought that there would be more activities to follow, but the sense of finality to the session was clear.

As my mind cleared, I felt the presence of her in my mind still as strong as it was moments ago. I thought it would wane some as the treatment and the hypnotic session was over. While under hypnosis with her before, I did always leave with a sense of her presence, but this sense was deeper and stronger. I felt like she was actually there somehow, residing in my mind.

I stopped trying to grasp and focus on that for the moment while I regained my composure, realizing I was just sobbing on my knees only moments ago. Lady Izzabelle was standing near my clothes and I knew it was time to dress and to go.

She wasn’t unpleasant, but I felt she was somewhat cold as I dressed. Always left wanting more, I thought to myself. I felt her presence in my mind agree with me although the physical Lady Izzabelle made no sound. This agreement was a soft and purring “Mmmm hmmm” in my mind and I knew it was generated from within my own mind, not from her person.

I dressed and followed her as she led me back through her office and to the door. No words exchanged.

Driving home, I started thinking about what had happened and what it meant. As I contemplated these things, from within my mind, Lady Izzabelle spoke to me. “You’ve been reborn,” was the answer to the question.

My mind rested as the answer came. I accepted the thought.

Then I started thinking again. “Are you in my mind,” I asked to the being within that answered my last question.

“You have my essence with you, slave, yes” was the answer.

Thinking more about it, I tried to rationalize this as a figment of my imagination. My mind traveled quickly over the grounds of rational thought, searching for an explanation. “Am I going crazy? Is this just like the times under hypnosis where my mind was focused and aware of things I was previously unaware of?”

A pause until my mind rested again. “I can assure you, slave, it is quite real. You are neither crazy nor is there anything else to contemplate. My essence is with you and this essence resides inside your mind. Rationalizing it or searching for a way to comprehend what you cannot fully grasp won’t change that”.

Her tone sounded as though it was an irritation to be amongst my scattered thoughts. I tried to stop thinking about it. Silence held the next 30 seconds, although it felt like an hour. I tried to think of what it was like before I met her and before the presence was there. Sweet and seductive laughter came forth from within my mind. Her voice was so sexy. She giggled at my thought of life before her.

I tried harder, just to see what would happen. I tried very hard and concentrated on thinking of her not being there. I looked up and saw my face in the rear view mirror and I had a grimace on my face and looked like one of those guys on the Strong Man Competition TV shows when they were trying to lift a Volkswagen. I thought it better to focus on the drive.

“Done now? That is really disruptive” her essence stated. I felt a little defeated for the moment and went about the remainder of the commute to my house and went inside. There was quiet inside my unsettled mind.

I turned on only one light in the kitchen and then sat in the living room in my EZ chair. My refuge, my place of many evenings before the TV set. No TV, dim lighting, silence as I tried to refrain from actively thinking. Instead, I only felt, with my mind, onto this presence, this essence.

It reminded me of when my wisdom teeth came in. Something was different inside my mind. My tongue would explore the feeling of the new shape of my jaw and get to know the new presence. That sensation multiplied one thousand fold as my mind just felt and explored.

I realized she was there and knew exactly what I was doing. She was also well aware of the fact that I needed time to grow accustomed to it. I didn’t make this up, this thought came to me, and I knew it. The thought wasn’t my own. Welling up from my self conscious and in a state of calm and quiet reflection, the thought was delivered.

“Mind slave” she said to me, less subconsciously, but directly. Her tone was definite and factual.

It struck me for a moment that the “advanced hypnotherapy” and her taking of my blood were all things I entered into with lust and desire for Lady Izzabelle. As I became aware of the reality of her essence inside me I thought for a little while on that.

“Mystical being, Lady Izzabelle. There was always something supernatural about you that I’ve felt. It is true, you are not just a woman with a consulting business, you are…” my mind didn’t know the words to complete the thought. Her essence replied, “Mmmm hmmm”. “Go to bed, sweet slave, you’ve been through much today.”

Heading to the bathroom to prepare for bed, I began realizing, that what happened today was more than just a “session”. I felt the presence of her essence agree with me. I felt a little invaded and out of control of my own being.

Settling in to bed, the calm and stillness of my mind without interruption by way of comments from Lady Izzabelle’s presence made me feel as though it had subsided and perhaps I was coming out of the spell I was under.

I thought about her in that corset. I processed the image of the severe dominatrix that I knelt before and that I clutched onto. Resting into a comfortable state in bed and with that thought on my mind, my swelling lust was rather evident.

Reaching down to calm that lust, or perhaps, foster it, who knew, my hand felt my throbbing cock. I couldn’t believe how intense my desire felt. My member, stronger and harder than I remember it being in some time, felt good in my own hands. My thoughts turned to Lady Izzabelle, the dominatrix as I held my cock in my hand.

A few strokes to start and my mind connected with the word slave. My cock throbbed and without any thought my stroking started into an immediate and furious fit of masturbation.

A sudden sense of discomfort on my throbbing cock felt like it was being bent and squeezed with hard spikes. I released my grip and felt a searing pain on my sex and my own lust and desire fought with the invisible force being applied against it. I writhed around and tossed the sheets from my bed and doubled over. My chest was heaving from the combination of pain and want.

“What the hell”, I thought to myself, for the moment before her essence spoke to me again.

“Allow that lust to build, over time. Release for you will come when it is earned, and I can assure you, slave, that the release will be MINE when it happens”

I couldn’t touch my cock; it hurt tremendously, although there was nothing to quell the want that I was enduring. My balls began to feel the soreness of a desire unfulfilled. As this ache and desire welled up within me, Lady Izzabelle’s essence wished me a good night.

Chapter 8

Waking from a deep sleep, I felt rested. Vague memories of wild and sexy dreams lingered and vanished. I looked at the clock and realized I had slept for well over 12 hours. I felt like I needed every minute of it.

“Good morning, slave”, entered into my mind. Lady Izzabelle was there with me, still. She giggled as she knew that I just realized that. “Get used to it, slave” she teased.

Going about my weekend brought about a much better understanding of what was going on with me. Lady Izzabelle was wise to dismiss me when she had, for I had no idea how profound the affect would be. It took all weekend for me to become accustomed to having my mind invaded by her essence, speaking to me and delivering subconscious thoughts.

I began to understand mental slavery. Thinking back on the moments that led to her implanting herself so permanently in my mind, the lust, the desire, the want to serve, it became a welcome presence and I found myself appreciating it, rather than questioning it. I felt Lady Izzabelle overwriting old habits and thoughts of my own. While I was quite capable of thinking and conducting myself normally, I was aware of changes in my own thought processes. Things that were not productive to Lady Izzabelle were discarded thoughts as soon as they would appear in my mind.

My rational mind didn’t understand exactly how she did it. Trying to do so only led to confusion for me. Submitting to the nature of her essence in my mind made things go much more smoothly.

Over the weekend and then into the work week, I noticed how profound the changes within my thoughts had become. Idle or unproductive thoughts were discarded and creative thoughts were fostered. I was gradually more and more concerned about my physical appearance. I was more concerned about being healthy and fit. At work, I was even more focused.

I found myself able to converse with Lady Izzabelle’s essence and found that it was guiding me into a way of being that was efficient, less lazy, and less given to diversions that previously held my interest. Things that I had put off were getting done. All the while, I felt a gentle coaching from Lady Izzabelle’s essence reminding me to be the best possible slave that I could be for her.

I became sharply aware of chastity, in this time, as well. My mind’s restful and idle times often refocused on her and the desires I had in my mind. Each time I would begin to want, my erection would swell, and then be punished with what felt like the physical bounds of the most severe chastity device one could imagine. Touching myself was an impossibility. Lady Izzabelle would laugh or giggle, in my mind at my torment. At times, her torment meant more lust, and it would aggravate the situation.

As days went by and days turned into a week, I often wondered when I could see her again. Before the thought could even be fully formed in my mind, Lady Izzabelle’s omni-present essence would soothe and advise that the time would be when the time would be.

Eventually, I grew accustomed to Lady Izzabelle’s sweet essence. I found it to be a refuge and a refreshing source of energy, albeit a source of utter sexual frustration.

Working day in and day out as her employee, toning my body, my mind looked back over what had, by now, become several weeks. I remember the look-back panning across my mind like that in a movie. The scene in the middle of the movie where Rocky or the Karate Kid goes through an amazing period of mental and physical fortitude toward their goal of preparation for some major event. My mind replayed scenes of lifting, running, taking on new clients, long hours at work and restful nights filled with dreams of sweet and sexy thoughts of my Goddess as well as copious amounts of pre-cum as the result of my torment of chastity conditioning. Looking back over this time I was pleased with myself and with my acceptance of who I truly am, devoted to developing into the most pleasing slave possible for Lady Izzabelle.

Chapter 9

“The time is now, slave. You are needed in my presence.” I felt the thought, delivered into my mind.

I went into an auto-pilot mode, sensing the next steps were to shower, shave, dress normally and then get into my car. Pulling out of the garage, I had no idea what direction to go until the need to decide brought the answer. It was like driving with someone who wouldn’t say the destination, only telling you if a right or left turn was required from the current course. I thought about how free I was to think of anything else, be aware of my surroundings, traffic conditions and the like, only the destination on this trip was unknown.

Before long, and after forgetting how to get to where I was, I was in front of a spectacular house that was deep within the confines of deep woods. A long and winding driveway provided no view of any streets nearby. It was a beautiful and secluded setting for this grand manor.

The house was stately and elegant. It looked to be at least 100 years old, but it was beautifully maintained. The house had stone exterior with leaded glass windows and stone exterior. The grounds were beautifully landscaped, but none of this mattered at the moment. My presence was needed inside.

I rang the bell and waited. It was a nervous wait. Standing on my toes, rocking back and forth, adjusting my collar and straightening my clothes occupied my time as I had the first few moments of wondering what was going to happen next. It seemed an eternity, but in fact, it was less than a minute.

“I am really here”, I thought. All of the transformation had been leading to this point. I was proud to be asked to come here, happy to be needed, anything I could do. I thanked the essence within me for this opportunity.

The door eased open and a figure standing behind it welcomed me in. She was a slight framed girl, taller than average, with thin black hair that was amazingly straight and parted in the middle. Wearing a slight and flowing dress of deliciously thin material, she looked elegant and exuded a sensuality that was striking. I was taken by the vision.

“Fledgling”, she addressed me, and acted as though I was expected. “Come in, come in”, she continued. Her smile was warm and welcoming. She gestured me in with a wave of one arm and pushed the door behind her with the other. Her mannerisms were comfortable and not at all formal. Combined with a smile of pure radiance and a genuinely welcoming expression, I was put at ease.

I took notice of the foyer. The two story entry way had double staircases rising up to a lavish landing above. The staircases highlighted a large arched opening centered beneath them. Openings on either side of the foyer led to what appeared to be formal sitting rooms on either side. A large table in the center held a mammoth vase with an elegant flower arrangement with vibrant colors. There was a modern and contemporary flair to the style of the rooms where I had expected a wildly Victorian style. The style reminded me of Lady Izzabelle’s office for her hypnotherapy practice, stately, but not pretentious.

“I am Lilly”, offered the 30 something young lady, “I will help you get ready”. I looked into her eyes. She had a luminescence about her soft blue eyes. They were highlighted by dark eyeliner which produced an intensifying effect. I glance down and noticed what appeared to be a tattoo under the sheerness of fabric of her dress. The tattoo looked to be the letter Z in a circle above on her chest. Before I could take much more of her in, she started off toward the opening between the two staircases. She was a divine creature and I caught myself before too long enjoying delicious curves of such a sexy woman. I followed, glancing at the furnishings and decorations, and swallowing hard as I knew that something very big and very exciting was going to happen.

As she walked, she offered, “You will be known as Fledgling, until you are given a name by Mistress. The name suits you.” I realized I must have looked a little like a deer in the headlights, not quite yet comfortable in my surroundings.

I wanted to take in the surroundings of the beautiful house, but Lilly lead me down a hallway before I could take in much. I was fascinated to be in this house and felt the air of importance and grandeur mixed with comfort and practicality.

At the end of the hall was a large arched opening in a half circle, domed at the top, with marble walls. The transition to stone from the plastered walls was magnificent, the colors blending artfully. A spiral staircase descended into the half circle, with a post of marble, and a railway to one side. The smooth stone stairs were wide enough for two or three people to pass comfortably. The architecture was astounding. Niches within the walls held elegant statues, beautiful feminine figures, reaching out from their perches.

The stairs led to a large central hallway. This area was not nearly as comfortable as the upstairs. The walls were stark, and completely of marble, as were the floors. Chandeliers placed evenly down the hall provided moderately subdued lighting which reflected on the marble surfaces. Heavy wooden doors punctuated the walls, spaced evenly down the hallway, four on either side. At the end of the hall, directly ahead, was a set of large ornate double doors. All doors were closed and there was a sense of quiet seriousness about the place.

Lilly’s beauty and elegance together with her flowing dress was a remarkable contrast to the otherwise foreboding surroundings. Her fragrance even stood out and I thought to myself, “Lilies” as I recognized the perfume. She walked directly to the third door on the left, opened the door and held it open for me.

The room was more comfortable than the surroundings of the hallway. It had a plush, neutral colored carpet, a small couch, coffee table and chairs arranged in a seating area near the door. Beyond the sitting area was a ladies dressing table against one wall. A large and ornate wardrobe was against another wall. One other door provided an exit to the rear of the room.

After I stepped in, Lilly closed the door behind her. I stood stiffly in the room, not knowing what to make of the situation, now alone with my guide.

Chapter 10

“Relax, Fledgling”, she calmly reassured. “Don’t be so nervous”. She was so comfortable.

“Although, I remember my first time. You do want to make the best impression possible. Don’t worry, just allow yourself to be you. Mistress Izzabelle chooses wisely.” I watched her as she took stock of me.

“A shower will make you more relaxed”. She opened the door at the back of the room. It opened into a bath area. There were three shower stalls, two bath stalls, and a large sink area with three bowls. The room was brightly lit. I felt like I was in a small locker room, only it was much nicer than any gym I’ve ever been to. Lilly allowed me to step inside. “I’ll be waiting for you, Fledgling”, she smiled and raised her eyebrows at me as she closed the door behind her, leaving me alone in the room.

Grasping the situation for what it was put me aback a bit. No longer as naive to the notion that I was ever going to be Lady Izzabelle’s one and only boyfriend, or even, as a slave in a BDSM relationship, I already knew that this was any kind of exclusive relationship, but a preparation room with three shower stalls? My ego was deflated, slightly. However, I held onto the fact that the connection I felt with Lady Izzabelle was special, and the ever present essence of her was mine and mine to keep. A sense of “being chosen” and “being special” overwhelmed me as I expressed these doubts. Lady Izzabelle’s essence within me reassuring me and my place within her realm. I allowed the feelings to pass and began to make myself ready.

After showering, I dried off, wrapped the towel around my waist and poked my head out the door. Lilly was waiting, sitting in one of the chairs in the small sitting area. She looked comfortable and almost bored with how long it had taken me. I stood with my waist behind the wall, not knowing what, exactly, Lilly was going to help me do, how I was to dress, what I was to do next.

“Well, come on, we haven’t much time”, she chided.

I stepped into the room, clutching the towel around me, feeling awkward to be undressed before my guide.

“Ahhh, Fledgling, no need for modesty here. You’ll learn, you’ll learn”, she was half laughing at me. Looking at my towel, she closed her eyes and nodded, and held out her hand.

My sense of awkwardness in the moment waned as she paid little attention to me as a naked man standing before her, per se. There was no change in her comfortable demeanor that she had had with me since I appeared at the front door. She folded the towel, set it aside and went to the wardrobe.

The wardrobe had several drawers and two rows of hanging items grouped into one row of leather gear and varying colors of lacy items. Lilly pushed a few hangers this way and that and removed what appeared to be several interlaced black leather straps dangling from the hanger. She deftly removed the hanger and held up a neatly proportioned mesh of straps forming a harness with a chrome “O” ring in the center. Positioning it on my chest she stated, “Hold this, here”, a simple command, as she walked around to my back, pulled the straps from the top and sides around, and fastened a series of three separate buckles, one by one. The top of the harness was thick, but soft, leather and encircled my neck as a collar would. Another buckle fastened at the back of my neck. A smaller D ring was embedded in the leather at my throat. Two last straps from the front descended down to my crotch and joined each other as they hung below at my knees. The straps could have had an attachment that would have otherwise snapped into place, providing a covering for my cock; however, this attachment was not present. My aching of sexual frustration came to the fore of my mind as I was instructed to spread my legs a little to allow Lilly the opportunity to pull these straps up and fitted them into their buckle in the rear. I noticed that the feeling of being restrained by an invisible chastity device no longer accompanied my arousal.

I looked down and envisioned the scene of my body, now crossed with black straps of leather. I was pleased with myself. The working out that I’ve been doing lately had me more proud than ever with my physique. I have never been very taken to calling too much attention to my physique in the first place, but with Lady Izzabelle’s essence guiding me over the past several weeks, improvements have been made by leaps and bounds. I felt a pride that I had not felt since I was a teenager. The leather straps running crisscrossing my torso produced the effect of restrained strength and harnessed maleness. I liked the look. My cock began to swell from the attentions of lovely Lilly dressing me in this fashion.

Lilly no sooner finished with the harness than pulled open a wardrobe drawer. From inside, she pulled out two leather wrist cuffs. I helped her by holding out each arm and watched as she fastened each one in place. A simple clip was attached to each wrist cuff and the O ring of the harness, making my hands immobilized at the center of my torso. She then attached a substantial silver chain to the D ring in the collar and allowed it to dangle before me.

She stood back, and looked me over. Lilly seemed pleased with how she had done and gave me a knowing nod. “You’re ready, Fledgling”. I nodded, and swallowed hard. She smiled at me, “You’ll do fine.”

Chapter 11

Taking the chain and using it as a lead, she guided me to the door.

I noticed another male, dressed not too unlike myself, only wearing the covering at the crotch that I was without, walking towards the stairs. He was amazingly attractive, lean and muscular. Like Lilly, he had a tattoo, or was it a branding? It was the same design as Lilly’s, the Z in a circle, on his left pectoral muscle. After he nodded at Lilly and she nodded back, we caught each other’s eyes. It was an odd moment to me, but the look in his eyes was one of “what‘sup” more than anything else. That look, the look of selfless acceptance from another of Lady Izzabelle’s slaves, was wonderful to me. Not a look of jealousy, not a look of territorialism, but a shared moment of kindred individuals. Knowing more of Lady Izzabelle’s power to maintain such exquisite slaves gave me a sense of belonging to a group. I realized that the dream of being a one and only was a selfish notion.

Lilly lead me to the large double doors at the end of the hall opposite the stairs. She opened both doors and pushed them open and positioned me with the lead into the center of the two of them.

The doors opened into a room that was situated across the width of the house above it, these doors opening into the center of a long wall. Grand tapestries were hung from the walls and warmed, slightly, the otherwise starkness of cool marble walls. In the center was a raised section of marble, making a table of sorts in the center of the room and in perfect proportion to it. Standing in front of the table, waiting for me, was my Mistress, Lady Izzabelle, and she had another female slave at her feet.

The slave was naked, with the exception of a black collar. A silver chain dangled from it and lead to Izzabelle’s hand. The slave was a beautiful woman, with light blond hair and a fair complexion. The slave was staring at me with bright green eyes. Her face was delicate and had features that reminded me of an Elvish woman from the Tolkien movies. Amazingly beautiful, her figure was delicate and curvy. Half laying, with her upper body supported by one arm on the floor, her figure was displayed before me in a most pleasing pose. Her top leg was bent forward, tilting her hips forward somewhat. I traced, for a moment, over her figure and noticed the same branding, Z, on her chest. She had a look of pride on her face. After looking at me, she turned her face to Lady Izzabelle, with a look of pride and adoration. I almost felt like it was an unspoken communication to me to not focus on her, but to focus on the authority figure above her.

Stunning in appearance, Lady Izzabelle stood tall and with authority. My eyes were drawn over her legs, fitted in dark stocking that rose only halfway up her thighs. The dark stockings gave way to the light, by contrast, tone of her skin. She wore a thick and heavy corset-like body stocking above had high cut hips exaggerating the sensuous curves of womanliness above. Her ample breasts were displayed beautifully by the stocking and sitting upon them was a magnificent crystal that hung from her neck. I avoided the temptation of looking any higher to see her face. I could feel the thought welling up from within the essence of darkness, to bow down NOW!

A nod from Lady Izzabelle echoed this thought. I dropped to my knees quickly and bent forward, not having the ability to pull my hands from my chest from their restraints. Bending forward, I stared at the floor before me.

As I did so, I noticed Lady Izzabelle’s movements from peripheral vision. She moved a few steps forward from the table and walked to my right. The room opened up in that direction and two steps across the width of this room raised that section of the room up slightly to a higher place than this main part of the room. The sense of the room before me, and the table she was standing in front of was an obvious altar to Lady Izzabelle. I felt a reverence come over me for being near it. To my left, I noticed an intricate ring carved into the floor. Black soot around the ring gave me visions of a ring of fire. I was chilled at the thought of scores of rituals that must have taken place in this very temple of Izzabelle.

Izzabelle’s slave followed her; both were walking slowly, up and to the right. A presence came towards me from where Lady Izzabelle was walking, a very large man. I saw his bare feet and hairy legs in front of me and then felt the lead become gathered up. I followed him as he led me up the two stairs and up again onto a raised platform on which there were two pieces of furniture. A chair, or rather, a throne, was centered near the back of the platform. To the right of it, and in front of the throne was a plush chaise couch. On this side of the room, a blazing fire burned in a fireplace to the opposite side of the throne. The male slave dropped my lead and pointed to the floor for me to kneel. He disappeared behind the throne and tended to the fire for a moment.

This was a much cozier and intimate area in this main chamber of Lady Izzabelle’s grand temple. It gave the room a separation and a comfortable area to preside over anything else that might happen in this place.

I found myself kneeling, exposed and paying homage to the woman I now know as my Mistress. I breathed heavily as the chain attached to the collar of the harness bobbed with my every breath.

Lady Izzabelle had taken her seat at the throne and her female slave took her place on the floor before her. A small red carpet lay out under the throne and my position on the floor was just outside the carpeted area.

A moment of quiet settled over the room as the male slave was content with his work at the fire. He stood by the wall and looked forward. His stopping his movement was the last of sounds to cease as all in the room now held their positions.

Lady Izzabelle crossed her legs. I sensed movement between her and the female slave, only slight movements, though. A nod perhaps, or exchange of glances, I wasn’t quite sure. More moments passed and the sensation of isolation and being on display became exaggerated in my mind as a result of finding myself in this place, in this position.

I was so happy. All that had lead up to now was for a reason; getting into shape, being a better worker for Lady Izzabelle, the presence of her essence within me, all actions that were leading up to this moment of surrender and service. I resolved in my mind to do my very best at whatever was to follow.

“Fledgling, welcome to my temple”, Lady Izzabelle spoke in a louder than necessary tone, but it brought a sense of command to her and a sense of opening the ceremonies as they were. “It is time for you to offer more, oh so much more, of yourself in slavery, to me”. The words, “to me” trailed off into a whisper that sent a chill of excitement down my back.

She stood up. I began raising my head slightly to acknowledge her rising. “Bow your head down, slave”, she commanded before I had a chance to raise it even inches. Bowing my head deeper, I was petrified for a moment at what that little lapse in judgment could cause. I gasped and felt very vulnerable to some form of punishment as my hands were useless, bound to my harness.

Instead, she turned to the female slave at her feet, “Kahlina, sweet one, this is for you today, my dear. You’ve been so veerrrry good and your energy so high and, shhhh ooohhh, yea, it is time for you to feed me with your delicious energy.” I noticed that Kahlina was writhing, just a bit as Lady Izzabelle spoke to her.

“You, Fledgling, have a chance to feed me again as well.” My mind went back to the last time we were together, the intense session where she stole energy directly out of me and into her through my very blood.

Lady Izzabelle stopped. “Oh no slave, that isn’t the only way you can feed me”, she responded out loud as if my thoughts about last time were stated aloud as well. I stared at the ground, my eyes glanced about. She giggled, I grew intensely erect.

“Kahlina, up”, a quickly uttered command. Lady Izzabelle directed her over to the chaise. Her leash was removed and she was allowed to lay on the soft and comfortable chaise, spread out in a lovely pose. Her energy level was indeed intense as merely laying there seemed to have her bothered with a sexual energy that I could feel. My erection pulsated as I noticed these things all while maintaining my bowing position.

Lady Izzabelle strode to me. She placed her foot directly between my knees, her hips directly before my head, stopping only centimeters from contact with me. The pose was held with great purpose as I sensed the total command and control of the Goddess before me.

She playfully stroked her knee against my throbbing cock. Feeling her touch me was pure magic. I watched as each heartbeat throbbed my cock upward.

Her hand reached down and she unfastened my wrist cuffs from the harness. I dropped my hands to my side. Her hand then grasped the chain and while it was in her hand, she opened her palm enough to grasp my chin. She pulled my attention up towards her.

This stunning pose had me breathless. Her eyes were deeply focused on mine. “Do me proud, slut”, came, not audibly, but from the essence within me this time. The tone was ominous, serious, commanding and I could tell, not to be taken lightly. I looked into her deep brown eyes and melted into them. Her face was ever so beautiful and even in its stern expression, I saw a loving appreciation reflected back towards me. The mere face to face moment made me want to please her, to say nothing of the situation of being harnessed, exposed and enslaved to her.

Lady Izzabelle guided me by the lead to the foot of the chaise and pointed as though the floor was to be my position. I looked up and was at the feet of Kahlina, the beautiful slender lady that was Izzabelle’s slave as well. Having this position was delicious for viewing the curves of her legs. I traced them up has her hips shifted from laying on one side to the other. Her buttocks were curved exquisitely and my eyes followed from there, to the front of her pelvic area and I noticed her sensational abdomen, each muscle evident under soft skin. More delicate than athletic, Kahlina was in great shape. Her breasts were small, yet firm and in her state of arousal, her nipples were swollen. She had arched her head back and I could only see the delicate trace of her jaw and the soft smooth flesh that traced over the lines of the muscles in her neck. I was lost in the vision of beauty.

Mistress stood beside the chaise for a moment, rested one knee on it and allowed her weight to be even between one foot on the floor and the other on the chaise. Crouching down just a little, she raised her hands above Kahlina’s body and began hovering them above her form. It looked a little like someone performing Reiki for a moment. As Lady Izzabelle moved her hands, she looked at me for a moment, then she just closed her eyes. The expression on her face was one of quiet concentration and solitude. Meanwhile, Kahilia’s lustful fervor was being taken up a notch.

Lady Izzabelle leaned in a little closer to Kahlina. Seeing the sweet difference in the two ladies put so close together was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The naked, soft and perfectly formed Kahlina lying beneath the Dominatrix, Izzabelle, with her dark hair, womanly and beautifully voluptuous figure donned in black was a picture of give and take of wonderful sexual energy. I had the best seat in the house to sit and witness.

Lady Izzabelle soon straddled Kahlina. Their bodies were now pressing against each other, Lady Izzabelle feeling and groping her body, the two of them pressing into each other pelvis to pelvis. Lady Izzabelle, now descending into open legs, holding herself up on her elbows, they kissed each other deeply again and again. Their mouths fully open and their heads rocking back and forth as they explored deeply and passionately.

Izzabelle began to rise. As she did, her eyes remained closed. It appeared as though she was maintaining a contact with an energy source, from within Kahlina, as she rose slowly. Her head and hands seemed to sway slightly, her hands pointing towards Kahlina, and channeling an energy source from her. She rose back slow and steady and the look on her face indicated she was happy and connected with a flow. She backed away, with slow steps and settled into her throne.

Kahlina seemed frozen for a moment, paralyzed. A shudder here, a shudder there, her legs adjusted back and forth in little fits, but otherwise, held down, pinned. She was in a fit of obvious lust and I could literally sense the tension and the connection between her and Lady Izzabelle. As she was paralyzed it was like the beginning of the feeling of feeding or channeling energy between the two.

“Now, Fledgling”, Izzabelle whispered audibly, “take my little pet to sweet ecstasy for me”. She looked at me without breaking her concentration on her spell. She nodded to me sweetly. The look on her face was of ecstasy and of accepting of great pleasure, something she needed. “Bring her gently to orgasm for me, slave”, she prodded as if I was taking too long.

My cock was throbbing, I was mystified by all that I was witnessing. While I didn’t quite understand how she was doing what she was, by now, the magic that is Lady Izzabelle didn’t really surprise me anymore. At this point, I was just honored to be a part of the magic and the selfless service to Izzabelle. That it would involve pleasing this delicious beauty was a benefit beyond my wildest dreams.

I smiled as I crawled up the foot of the chaise. Kahlina gently opened her legs as I made my way towards her. She lifted one leg and laid it upon my shoulder. I proceeded towards her and she allowed her calf to slide against my back and the leather slave harness. She shuddered, I lowered myself, placing my chest on the chaise. Kahlina raised both of her knees and I felt her hands descend onto her thighs, placing one hand on either side of my head.

With her hands directing my movement, I settled in and placed my face against her thigh, just for the moment of taking in the sensation of the warm skin against mine. It had been so long since I had touched a woman in this way.

I felt a connection, mentally, with two things at the same time. Both were distinct and very separate. One was Lady Izzabelle, as though she was at a lever of control, an accelerator pedal, perhaps. It was the sense of a regulator and this guide was mine to know exactly what level of excitement she wanted Kahlina to be at. The second was the passion of Kahlina. Although I did not know this woman before today, it felt like I had the knowledge of a long-time lover. It was the sense of knowing exactly how to please her, how to tease her, how to build her passion, the kind of knowledge that takes months to develop. I merely accepted these into my mind and allowed myself to lose myself into my role of deliverer of energies.

I breathed in the scent of Kahlina, closed my eyes and gently placed my mouth, lips closed on the folds of her flesh. Opening my mouth, I found it easy to part her lips as they were moist and already pitched into passion. Opening my mouth further, I realized that her folds were not moist, they were downright soaked and my tongue started from the lower outside of her folds and slid inside to take up as much of the sweetness of her fluids as I could relieve her of. My mouth opened wider and I managed to part her lips fully with mine, engaging in the most wonderful of French kisses with her pussy. My tongue slid forward and caressed walls on either side and slowly made their way to the top. One more deep French kiss and I cleaned the overflow of her wetness into my mouth.

Now, closing my mouth, raising onto higher grounds, my lips felt for and easily found her protruding clitoris. It was throbbing and swollen already and I allowed it to fit onto my top lip, then my lower lip. The sensations were glorious, feeling the micro level curves of Kahlina’s clit and how the shape of it fit the curve of my lip. Parting my lips slightly, I allowed her clit to stand, throbbing in my mouth before lowering my warm and wet tongue onto the tiniest tip of its surface, then allowing my tongue to fold down slow and lavish attention down the side, then press her clit down with the gentle force of my tongue.

She was indeed already super charged and the slow movements were perfect to tease her sensations out. I felt the energy level between her and Lady Izzabelle continue and I could feel how my playing Kahlina was like producing an artistic expression in that energy flow. Now, it was not only energy flowing between the two, but beautiful energy of sweet erotic pleasure that I had the ability to create for them both.

I lost myself in the joy of submitting not only to Kahlina’s pleasure, but the ultimate feeding of erotic energy to Lady Izzabelle. She sat at the throne and pulled in from her psychic connection to us both and consumed us both.

Kahlina’s hands were frozen in place on my head. Her thighs closed in on me tight and would release in response to movements here and there as I alternated between gently teasing her clit and French kissing her delicious pussy, always taking breaks to take in the overflow of sweet juices from her. Her flow was greater than I had ever experienced and I had swallowed her juices several times. It was an honor to take her into my being. As I swallowed her juices I felt myself press into her more deeply, breathing in her scent and feel a rush of warmth as I kissed her deeply there.

Growing and growing, her lust was reaching a pitch of extraordinary tension. Lady Izzabelle was consuming energy and I sensed her arching her back in her throne as energy flowed from us into her. Lady Izzabelle latched onto my mind hard at that moment. It was as though she had gripped the loose sheets of a bed, clutched them tight and flexed all of her muscles, bracing for what was coming, only those sheets were the folds of my own mind. There was nothing, nothing at all, that could be done but focus on the tight grip of control that Lady Izzabelle firmly grasped. I felt energies closing tight on me, Kahlina’s clutch, her closing thighs, her arching back, the rapid breathing, and Lady Izzabelle pushing that pedal of control in my mind to and past the full throttle.

My energies focused on Kahlina deeply, taking her, right there, moments away, holding, feeling Lady Izzabelle backing off, slightly, me responding, teasing and denying. Kahlina bucked her hips in utter frustration, her hands pulling me into her pussy deep.

One more round of the clenching on my mind to go full throttle and my tongue danced and swirled in a show of pure adoration to both ladies and it was an orchestra of pure energy, flowing from my efforts, from Kahlina’s passion, all for the feeding of Lady Izzabelle. She had me back off, only a little, keeping Kahlina on the edge…this stall would be for a few moments. Lady Izzabelle was rising. Rising off of her throne, she put one knee on the chaise, and then swung her hips, her other knee passing over my head. She straddled Kahlina at the waist and settled down upon her body, however leaving me just enough room to be unhindered from my delicious task.

I felt Lady Izzabelle grasp the folds of my mind again, riding up the wave of energy that now flowed directly from Kahlina into her. Lady Izzabelle froze, as tense as a statue, her body pushing back onto me so that her beautiful ass and pussy were not directly above Kahlina’s. My head now in the crotch of the two women, I held my position and performed the dance of finishing. Dancing my tongue on her clit, Kahlina went into the mode of the final throes before there would be no looking back. A pause, deep breaths, tensions in her body, all signs telling me that it was coming. I eased off her clit and allowed my upper lip to rest upon it as my mouth French kissed her pussy deep. A flow of her juices were meeting with my tongue and being taken into my mouth as the rush of orgasm and the uncontrollable shaking from her glorious body passed over her. I settled my mouth, not wanting to aggravate her now super sensitive pussy. She continued to tremble and I did not want to move my mouth from the wondrous kiss of sweet depth with her sex.

Lady Izzabelle, meanwhile, was the one taking that energy, all the while. The transfer of energy, to a mystical Goddess from her submissive sex slaves, was the most incredible experience of my life.

Lady Izzabelle settled over Kahlina and drew up from her position. She looked sated. Her knee swung back over the body of the spent and sweaty slave beneath her. I meanwhile crawled back down the foot of the chaise and sat in awe at the splendor to which I was just a part of.

Chapter 12

Kahlina relaxed back and was obviously spent. Lady Izzabelle spoke to me as she took up the leash that was dangling before me. Her eyes were deeply intense and focused right through me.

“Now slave, how truly lucky you are, having the reward of bringing arousal to one of my most treasured slaves,” she stated to me. This notion was not lost on me. Kahlina was exquisite and knowing that she was a treasured slave gave her great status and importance to me in my mind. Knowing that I was able to bring pleasure, to bring my mouth upon her sex, to pleasure her was in and of itself a treasured moment. Not only that, I was also awed at the fact that I was part of a beautiful ritual of power delivery to the mystical Goddess that has come to rule over my mind and my life.

As Lady Izzabelle stood up, she towered over me. With her energies refreshed from the taking of Kahlina’s passions, she seemed particularly radiant. Her movements were fluid as she guided the lead behind her and took up a spot, standing before her throne. I followed as the lead pulled me behind her. She dropped the lead onto the floor and I instinctively bowed to her, on my knees and felt a rush of awe and splendor to be in this place, before the sexy lady that I had come to adore so deeply.

She took a few steps back and settled into her throne. She crossed her legs and made herself comfortable, settling back deeply into the seat. Her back pressed fully and firmly against the comfortable cushion, she seemed to be flush with the energies consumed moments ago.

The male slave that was tending the fire moved from his position. He went out of my peripheral vision and returned to Lady Izzabelle, bowed and handed her a cup. He returned to his place, stoked the fire some, and stood still again. All the while, I remained bowed an unmoving.

“It’s time we talked about your future, slave,” she finally uttered, after taking a deep sip from her drink and setting it down. “Come, sit at my feet,” she offered. I crawled the few paces forward, then set my hip down, pulled my legs towards me and took up a position, on the floor before my Goddess. I looked up at her intently.

“But first, let’s talk about what has been,” her tone was calm and relaxed. “Its been several months since we first met, slave, and much has changed in your life. I want to talk to you now about what has happened. I know that you don’t fully understand everything, so let me help fill in some gaps in your knowledge. Let’s talk about will for a moment. Do you understand that you are free to go and to leave my presence at any time,” she posed.

The question threw me for a moment. I hadn’t even thought of it, I had only accepted the presence of Lady Izzabelle within my mind ever since the last deep-hypnosis session. I glanced back at her with a blank stare, blinking my eyes, mystified.

“Well, you can,” was a flat response to the question she posed. “What has become of you is the merging of my will with yours,” she explained. “I have given you the gift of my oversight, shown you the wisdom that I have and have allowed you to see things from my perspective. Now, I did select you as someone that I desired to serve me and I have given you the opportunity to see what life can be like as my servant. So far, you have seen how those choices are pleasant to you and you have chosen to follow me. I am quite pleased at how agreeable you’ve been and how you have progressed.”

“Now, life is a little different for you as the result of these choices. I think that I have shown you that you have the capacity to excel at just about every aspect of your life. Professionally and physically, you are in the best place that you’ve ever been. You have chosen to make these improvements and you have chosen to make yourself better by the little choices you make every day.”

I thought back over the past several months and knew this all to be correct.

“My will, instilled within your mind is a guiding light for you and I am so happy that you have the capacity to follow it. You’ve taken on so much positive change.”

At this point, Kahlina was now sitting up in the chaise. She was relaxed and now patiently listening as Lady Izzabelle spoke to me. Lady Izzabelle glanced towards her and smiled. Lady Izzabelle sighed a sigh of contentment and shifted back in her throne. The energy between them was still alive in the air. Kahlina was so gentle in her pose, obediently awaiting her Mistress as she tended to other matters.

“Slave,” she addressed me again, “it takes a special submissive heart to be able to serve me in the manner that you have today. Consider it a gift, from me to you to allow you such intimate contact with something so cherished in my heart. Intimacy within the realm is a very special place, I have much that I can show you about your own desires.”

“Now, knowing that you have the choice, to stay or to go, I want to propose another level to you. Your sexual frustration is something that has been imposed upon you.” She smiled and with her toe, nudged between my legs. “Your next release can belong to you, or it can belong to me, and I will tell you that I do want it.”

She looked at me, gauging my reaction to her words. I was hanging on every syllable.

“To follow me, to continue to have my will with you, you must give in to me and do as I say, complete obedience, complete submission, and I will show you erotic pleasures beyond your wildest dreams. Also know, though, that those pleasures will connect you to me and from you, I will consume all that you are.” The words flowed from her sweetly and her expression grew hungry with a look of want on her face.

“My will, my energy, with you,” she was balancing the options before me. “The essence which guides you, which you have been so good and so willing to follow, residing within you, maintain it, or go on about your life as before. Know, though, that my will, as long as it is with you, as long as you allow it to guide you, is stronger than yours. You are already losing yourself to it and may find yourself, at times, unable to resist. You may already believe you don’t have the choice to submit, or not, so let me clarify for you now, you do have that choice.”

“And taking you to the next level, means submitting to my desires, and your desires and there will be only one more opportunity to choose for your own freedom. This is a pivotal moment for you. The next leg of your journey will begin with a vacation of sorts.” She mused for a moment, “I’ve already cleared it with your work.” She giggled as I recalled that my, well rather, her, consulting business was presently in between engagements, and actually, I had been thinking it might be a good time for a break. She continued, “it means spending the next month here, learning from the other slaves, an intensive training program.”

She looked down at me, and raised an eyebrow. I no longer felt her essence within me, I felt as though it had left for a moment. I found myself searching for it in my mind, it had become such a comfort to consult with it whenever a decision needed to be made. I felt like the connection was gone and I was lost for a moment.

Lady Izzabelle stared down at me and sensed my bewilderment. “This one is up to you, my friend,” she stated, very matter-of-factly.

I thought to myself, what a decision! Here I was, wearing a wild leather harness, at the foot of a throne, the most amazing woman in the world sitting upon it, a rush of aching desire pulsed through my groin. Kahlina was still sitting nearby, biting her tiny lip, naked and spent, but content.

There was no decision in my mind to be made.

Lady Izzabelle interrupted by reiterating her terms, “submit and obey … or … be free”.

My cock swelled full as the words of choice washed over my being. The presence of Lady Izzabelle with me caused me feelings of belonging, want and desire, the other choice left me feeling empty. I spoke, “I submit”.

Lady Izzabelle sat up and looked down on me, “Wonderful choice, my pet.” Her hand patted me on the back of my head and pulled my face to her calf. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of her flesh against mine.

“Then it is decided,” she stated as she picked up the lead from the ground.

Taking me back to the chaise, Lady Izzabelle motioned for me to lay upon it. Kahlina yielded and took up a position at the foot of it.

I laid down on my back, the chaise’s contours allowed me to feel as though I was somewhere between reclined and laying fully flat. Lady Izzabelle settled one knee beside me, then straddled me. She was on all fours above me, her crotch straddling my waist. Feeling her above me was the most intimate contact I had ever had with the Goddess and I felt overwhelmed by her energy. The crystal around her neck rested upon my chest. Her face lowered to the side of mine. Her breath was in my ear. My excitement began throbbing, and she lowered herself down upon me, my throbbing member harmlessly now pinned between the base of her stomach and mine. Her weight was now fully upon me and I felt lost in the contact of our two bodies.

Her lips upon the flesh of my neck, I moved my head so she could have easier access. Her lips opened, her tongue wetting my neck. I felt myself surrender to the sensations of pure exctacy that was her kiss.

Again, the sharp sting of teeth and I knew my energy was flowing, as it had before.

Swirling images in my mind, a dream state, lost in lust, lost in pleasure, lost in obedience, I was descending into a state of trance. I found the essence of Lady Izzabelle re-instilling itself within me, deeper this time, more fantastic than before. It took up residence, replacing the energy that flowed from me, passing through me, into her.

Down and down further, I sank. Deeply instilling in my mind the sense of belonging, the wonder of training, the sense of being possessed, my mind and soul were given over to her once again.

I slept deep for her.