The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Finding Myself with Lady Izzabelle”

By Student of Darkness

Chapter 1

Our first project team meeting was gathering around the conference room table. I have been involved in may such meetings as a turnaround consultant. The CEO and the Board of Directors have hired me to spearhead a project to take this company to the next level. However, there seems to be some roadblocks internally with infighting, inefficiencies, territorial behavior and a lack of one vision.

I have been doing my field research over the past several weeks and have my ideas to bring to the table as to how best to approach this problem.

At the meeting, a handful of Divisional VP’s were all present. I’ve met with each of them several times and have interviewed each. The CEO was at the head of the table. He had left a spot at the table to his left for me as I would be making my presentation and had the most pertinent findings to go over with the group.

I was excited to get to the meeting, my chance to shine, my hard work and my observations were all sound and I had a road map to success in my briefcase. Now it is merely a matter of selling, the aspect of my job that I am best at. I walked in to this meeting with my game face on. “Showtime” I told myself as I walked in, put on a big smile and I greeting the heads of the company with strong handshakes and an air of confidence about me, all part of the game of salesmanship. This company has suffered from so many bumps in the road that many of the leaders have become crestfallen and have lost their steam. Being a little more optimistic and confident will be inspirational and then we can get this project underway with everyone’s confidence in their consultant as the project leader.

After greeting a few of the other project members, I made my way up to the head of the table. Mike, the CEO was there to greet me, he had a warm smile. He was impeccably dressed, as always, a man of power, a polished and sophisticated leader, yet the wind was out of his sails as well. Mandates for performance have always been just a little loftier than the company has been able to deliver. While he seems to be a good inspirational leader, infighting among groups and long standing territorial issues have almost sabotaged what could otherwise be great performance. In my interviews, this had become clear, and it was an exciting thing to walk in with such a good road map to success.

Mike greeted me with a sincere handshake. He had someone else to introduce me to. Seated at his right, there was someone I had not met. “Steve, I want you to meet Izzabelle, she’ll be sitting in on this presentation and I’ve asked her to help out with our project as well.” Izzabelle was in the process of standing to greet me as she was being introduced.

As she stood up, I was taken aback by her presence. Izzabelle was dressed very professionally and was very polished. Long dark hair complimented light skin and I immediately was taken into large, deep, brown eyes. As she stood, I was able to sense the shapeliness of her under her suit. This being my time to shine, my presentation, my project kick-off, I kept my professional front on and resisted the urge to stand and gaze and take her in.

She extended her hand to me for a handshake and said, “Pleased to meet you, Steve”. We shook hands and for the moment of our greeting, I couldn’t help but be drawn into the deep pools of her eyes for a moment. Her lips were thick and while my eyes were drawn deep within hers, my peripheral vision appreciated the form before me. “My pleasure, Izzabelle”, I stated as I caught myself for the moment. I was taken aback at my reaction. I didn’t even know who this person was or why she was brought in on my project. I was immediately intrigued by her, but my mind went right back to the job that needed to be done, my moment in the spotlight, my moment to shine. What had already been a long pause, in my mind, for the greeting, I felt like I needed to regain my stride.

I placed my briefcase on the table, clicked open the latches, and pulled out the folders, ready for the presentation. Everyone settled into their seats and Mike made a few comments to the group about why teamwork was important, why competition must be met with leaner operations, better products, and the like, a very charismatic CEO introduction. It gave me at least a quick opportunity to glance across the table at this new person, Izzabelle. She was watching Mike intently, smiling and nodding at his words. Her long black hair was dancing on her shoulders. I was able to take in her form for a moment, her blouse revealed ampleness contained within, being very polished and professional, yet ever so inviting as I traced down her neck and to the cleavage beneath. Her face, her skin, gave me a sense of warmth and I saw such striking beauty in her eyes. Her eye shadow was a little on the dark side and made for an interesting contrast with her brown eyes and light skin. I noticed a tattoo on the back of her neck, flowers, something I couldn’t quite make out. I was intrigued, one doesn’t see many tattoos in a boardroom.

Izzabelle glanced over at me as Mike was making his comments. I realized in an instant that my opportunity to steal a glance at this person had turned into a gaze and she had felt the stare. As her eyes met mine, her expression changed, from that of being intent on Mike’s comments, reverting back to warm greeting mode. She smiled at me, then looked back at Mike who had finished his introduction.

I stood up, passed out my bound packages of materials to the group. I began into my introduction and immediately led the group through the first several pages. Introductory stuff, mostly, goals, plans, milestones, other corporate buzzwords. There were nods, intent looks from everyone as I proceeded through the material. I met each participant’s eyes, attempting to gage their buy-in to my message thus far. Many smiles, the nods of agreement, people on board. There were those individual I knew wouldn’t like the presentation, their attitudes annoyed me anyway. The friction within this company was present even at this meeting. This new person, Izzabelle, was reading along and had sat quietly through my presentation thus far. I couldn’t get a read on if I was selling her or not.

Moving on to the part of the presentation where the rubber meets the road, as they say, the proposed action plan. Mike interjected and introduced the next portion of the meeting. “At this point, we have a proposal for an action plan that Steve has developed”, he explained to the group. “I’ve been over this plan a few times and it makes sense to me on paper, however, I need you to digest this information, change is difficult and I will be asking that you, as leaders of this company, buy-in to the realignment that will result with this plan”, he explained.

Mike nodded to me as if to continue. I felt the unsettled wiggles and repositioning within chairs as everyone knew that we would be discussing tough changes. I started going over the problem areas, sensitive issues, and I pulled no punches. I discussed territorialism, lack of cooperation, difficulty in communication, overburdened areas and other areas that seem to have just given up on quality. This is not the kind of stuff that leaders want to hear about their groups. The air of the meeting was a little somber and heavy as we went through this part, but no one disagreed with any of my statements of fact.

As to the next steps, I dove right in. My plan was so solid and so efficient and addressed every single problem that we just went over.

I started to discuss the particulars of which groups would be aligned differently, which would be eliminated, which positions would go elsewhere. Yes, I was talking cuts, removal of territorial barriers, a straight on and streamlined approach and the attitudes of the past would need to be changed and I made no apologies for the tough messages I was sending.

Questions from the group started, they were answered, one by one. The meeting was now in open discussion forum, however, the plan, as I had laid it out was solid and we were merely discussing its implementation.

Mike paused the discussion. He turned to Izzabelle and stated, “I know you’ve had some time to look this over, too and you have some comments as well.” I looked over and she had had an advance version of my presentation, marked up with notes and comments. I had only delivered an advance version to Mike. I was surprised to see this, to say the least. Who was this Izzabelle anyway? Besides, my plan was so straightforward and right for this company and for success. I really didn’t want to hear holes being poked into this plan at the eleventh hour and especially like this, in an open forum. I grew resentful for the moment at Mike’s actions, bringing in this person, whom I knew nothing about, what her qualifications were or anything, at the time of this presentation. I looked at Mike and I know my expression was that of “what-the-hell-is-this”?

He looked back at me and stated, “Steve, this plan has to be right and Izzabelle is someone whom I trust very much. She is amazingly intuitive and has had much success in bringing groups to consensus, building teamwork and eliminating mental barriers for people. I want her involved in this process. I’ve decided that we should work with her insignts on this project as well. She is a valuable asset and I want her observations implemented to strengthen this plan as much as possible to ensure its success.”

I sat back, and I couldn’t help my defensive posture. I let Mike’s words settle in and I allowed myself to try to open my mind a little. I was offended at first, especially over the feeling of being blindsided. I thought of it from Mike’s perspective and realized that I didn’t know if this woman had anything to bring to the table.

As she started to speak my mind went back for a moment to taking her in. I mused to myself that one thing that she “brought to the table” was that she was certainly “all woman”. I smiled for a moment as I thought about that phrase, “all woman”. I remember a colleague of mine and I as we defined that term over lunch one day, watching the professional women walking through a food court. That term became our definitive term for someone that just had that sexiness about them, that exuding femininity that just drew you in. “All woman” to me was curvy, sensuous, womanly, just a sense, a name for that which embodies all of the aspects that a man appreciates about a woman.

Izzabelle spoke of “some concerns”. “Ok, let’s hear it” I was thinking to myself. I wanted to intimidate her, I wanted to let her know she was in on my territory. These consulting gigs are my life’s work and they are difficult to come by, especially one this sweet. I was enjoying my project and didn’t need it messed up.

I smiled at my thoughts for the moment, while this Izzabelle was indeed “all woman”, and with a tattoo to boot, in a board room, and here she is about to derail my project plan? How lovely, and what did Mike say, he wants her to be involved in this project? So what, I am going to have to collaborate with her?

She addressed my directly, “Steve, I wanted to ask you about your realignment of the operations group. In your presentation you didn’t exactly state why you have it this way.”

This one was obvious, but sensitive. This group has been trouble with communications and has been the biggest area of sabotage due to infighting. I stated my reasoning in clear, yet politically correct terms, being cognizant of the feelings of people, yet blunt enough to get my point across. The VP of Operations was sitting at the other end of the table.

Izzabelle made her comment. “I noticed that this group has been feeling alienated ever since the last merger and system conversion. They feel like they have no ownership over the process and that essentially decisions have been forced upon them that they did not buy into. Your solution just takes an axe to this group and repositions the same bitter individuals reporting to different people.”

While I didn’t know anything about them feeling alienated, I didn’t care either, they were sinking this ship and I realigned them under leaders who I felt could direct them better. I stated my defense to the group.

Izzabelle had made a diagram on the back of my presentation in pen. She had reconstructed what she thought would work, directly in contrast to my plan.

“Steve, I wonder if this group wouldn’t benefit from a little change in the way they see their world. It is a matter of taking the assets that are there before us and achieving a new perspective. There are some deep seated mental and emotional roadblocks with this group and I get a sense from them that they are looking for their own reasons to not feel so lost within this group, and for them to establish their own sense of purpose. I believe that this group can grow and blossom from where they are with a little reconditioning and a fresh perspective”

How lovely, I thought to myself. I started to feel the meeting shift as some of the other VP’s in the room responded to her comments and they began discussing what this “Izzabelle” person was describing as reconditioning and a fresh perspective. They were buying in. Here, a major component of my plan was slowly disintegrating before my eyes and the buy-in was on the side of this Izzabelle.

I interjected a few times, restating my position and defending my plan.

Mike finally interjected. “Steve, I think that all of us here are very impressed with your work and your presentation. However, having brought in Izzabelle to review your plan, I feel very confident that she, too, has some points that are valuable as well. As the CEO of this organization, I must deliver results that are long lasting and not just a quick fix. I have to tell you Steve, I am afraid that your plan, being implemented as it is, may only be a quick fix. I think Izzabelle’s intuition and her success at changing the way a people think, together with your insights on our corporate structure, can make this project have better staying power.”

There was a little more discussion among the group.

“Steve, thank you for this presentation and I am impressed with the implications and the direction for success that you have given us. However, I am also impressed with Izzabelle’s observations and critiques. I want for the two of you to collaborate on this project. I also need the buy-in and support from my divisional leaders, and I think that this tough pill to swallow might go down easier if it is coated with Izzabelle’s penchant for a fresh mental perspective.” Mike was changing horses in mid-stream, it seemed.

“I need for the two of you to get together and I want to see this presentation back from you next week. You can use the conference room you’ve been in as your war-room to reconstruct this and you have access to anyone within the company you need. Lets get back together in one week. Steve, sorry to spring this last minute change on you, but I know that if you listen to Izzabelle and the ideas that she has, you might just find yourself with a fresh perspective as well. I know that this can be a win-win situation for everyone and not just a quick fix”, Mike said, matter of factly. With that, the meeting was being adjourned. Not with everyone carrying out my marching orders, but me, left with completely different marching orders. My plan to be revised, rethought and collaborated with this Izzabelle person.

I was deflated. This was devastating to me and my ego. I didn’t think I needed any fresh perspective, nor did the company need “mental reconditioning” or whatever it was that she said.

I paused for a moment, collected my thoughts. However, there was some truth that seemed to be resonating from some of the things this Izzabelle had to say. I did have to admit that much. I let out a sigh. Now I have a week to remap this entire plan?

I was staring at the table as I reassembled materials back into my briefcase. People were leaving the room and I paid no attention to them doing so. Across the table, though, was this person that about an hour ago I was trying to steal gazes at what I defined as “all woman”.

I sighed again, my ego hurting. I looked up at her and recalled immediately my reasoning for defining her as “all woman”. Standing, now, I was able to take in all of her form and I couldn’t help myself from taking a moment to appreciate her posture, her curves, her presence, her eyes, her hair. Not the time for that now, I told myself. Still, my ego had some disdain for what just happened to me.

“I guess were working together”, Izzabelle mused and put on a warm smile for me.

“Yes, I guess we are” I mused back. I looked at her again and thought to myself, there could certainly be worse things than having to collaborate with this intriguing woman over the next week, even if it didn’t mean having to reconstruct the project that I worked so hard on already.

I snapped my briefcase shut. I couldn’t believe what just happened. “Can I buy you a cup of coffee?” I asked, thinking I just needed a mental break to decompress from the tension.

“There’s a Starbucks downstairs, I’d love a mocha”, she replied.

Chapter 2

We walked in silence, I was somewhere between disdain and fascination. I couldn’t help my mood. Izzabelle was kind and seemed to be treading lightly on the fact that I just was handed a major ego blow. Down the hall, to the elevator, we walked all the while in silence.

I ordered her mocha and opted for a coffee for myself. Still in silence, I handed the cup to her after paying.

“Thank you”, she was pleasant as she took the cup and licked the whipped cream off the top. If I wasn’t so mad at what had happened, I probably would have been more intrigued.

“You seem very bitter over what just happened”, she finally stated in a very matter-of-fact tone. I nodded my response. “You must not be too bitter, buying me a coffee and all, I really needed one today”, she added attempting to break the ice.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Well, it’s true, I am feeling a little blindsided by all of what happened up there. It might have been more pleasant to meet under different circumstances. But, things being what they are, I’d rather collaborate if that’s what needs to be done. Offering you a coffee gave me an opportunity to reset my mind and perhaps the two of us can talk about what needs to be done with a fresh perspective. We need to get going on this right away, there is only a week.”

She sipped the mocha and smiled back at me.

“Steve, it wasn’t my idea to blind side you, it was bad timing, that’s all, and I think Mike just didn’t have an opportunity to discuss my observations with you first. You know how he can be.”

I nodded.

“It is a good thing you’re not too bitter, then. I agree, there is much work to be done, let’s see if we can’t make something out of this plan of yours”, she stated.

I thought for a second, what is she saying? See if we can’t make something of this plan of mine? It was a great plan! Still, there must be something to her thoughts, Mike is a sharp executive and maybe I’ve been hasty in my plans. I tend to be very direct in my reorganization efforts and thought I better keep an open mind for something I might have missed. Still, Izzabelle’s tone seemed as though she thought herself to be superior to me in some way.

I was thinking of several different things to say, but I mulled them over in my mind and was silent for the return trip to the conference room.

The conference room was large, enough for a dozen people. It had been my temporary office as I have needed to do fieldwork. Izzabelle’s things were already there. She had set up a computer, her briefcase and her papers were out and on the table. She had taken a seat at the head of the table. I placed my briefcase near the middle of the table.

The sense of ‘who the hell are you’ was eating at me. “So, how is it you’ve become involved in my project?”, I finally queried.

Izzabelle smiled in a knowing way. I recognized that my tone was probably abrasive. Her body language was that of turning the other cheek and I immediately felt out of place.

“I am sorry, I shouldn’t have said it that way”, I quickly tried to correct my faux pax.

“Steve, I understand you are angry, and we can deal with that, don’t apologize and let me just clear things up for you”, she was calm and reassuring.

“I’m a consultant, a behavior specialist. I’ve known Mike for years. I know this company and have worked here before. Mike recalled some good things about an engagement I’ve had with him before. He asked me to look over your project plan when he felt a little uneasy.” She paused to see how I was taking this in.

“On paper, your plan makes sense, but I have been brought in to look at some of the circumstances and infighting you talked about.” She paused again to see if I was offended or something.

“I’ll get to the point”, she could obviously read my expressions better than I had intended. “Forcing someone to change their behavior, or forcing a change on their environment may not be the best way to bring about a lasting change. Besides that, aligning someone with their own nature and allowing them to be themselves may make them flourish. Your plan has a rather cookie-cutter approach and has some people forced into situations that don’t fit their nature. I can help you understand the benefits of aligning ones reality with their own true nature”.

I raised an eyebrow. These are resources, granted, human resources, but resources just the same. This approach seemed very foreign to me. “Since we have to work together on this and we only have a week to revamp your plan, why don’t you let me go though this with you and let me explain what I mean”, she offered.

The balance of that morning, we did exactly that, we went over specifics of the key players, their motivations, drive, things that have happened within the company, lingering and latent resentments, alliances and the like. It started out as seeming to be very touchy-feely to me, but as she explained things, it started to mesh. Actually, she was meshing the touchy-feely with my analytics and it began making sense to me.

I spent the morning really just taking it in and really listening. I found that by lunchtime, my resentment was a thousand miles behind me.

We ordered lunch in, we continued working. At lunch, I finally had a break and we stopped grinding out the work so much. Our conversation was pleasant, cordial. I felt bad about being upset earlier and for feeling like she was the cause. It was very apparent that there was much to be offered from her perspective.

During lunch I couldn’t help but pause from viewing her as a professional and had some time to wonder about her as a person. As she ate I stole some moments to just watch her. She was beautiful, her dark hair, her beautiful brown eyes. I traced my eyes over the tattoo on her neck and noticed that it continued down beneath her blouse. It was a pattern of black curvy lines with a flower. Not something you usually see in this type of environment.

I asked her a little about how she came into this line of work. I received somewhat guarded answers. While I’ve been involved in many seminars and have received much training on motivating people, I found that her way of establishing a workplace that could be motivating to certain groups had more to do with getting inside someone’s own personal motivations and then meshing their responsibilities and their goals with their personality.

“I have been involved with coaching people for a long time. I have found that the mind can be very powerful in actualizing one’s inner self”, she stated in a scientific fashion. My look must have been quizzical. She continued on, “Actually, in my private practice, I use hypnosis to help people achieve success with guided imagery and with actualizing the power within the mind. I find that this kind of consulting fits rather well with the type of hypnosis that I do.”

Hypnosis? I have never met a hypnotist before. I really didn’t know that much about the whole idea.

“Ever been hypnotized?” she asked. I shook my head. “Is that for people who want to lose weight or quit smoking?” I was going to say something silly like making people believe they’re a goose, but I could tell this was a serious matter to her.

“It can be, but that isn’t my area of expertise”, she responded. “I am more involved with getting to the inner core of one’s being, who they really are, and then helping them to realize that the conscious world can put limitations or roadblocks in the way of the conscious mind. These things can prevent a person from being themselves completely, and really, we’re all happiest when we are true to our own inner self”

I nodded as I allowed that notion to settle into my mind. That seemed to sink in quite a bit given her approach to the project. There certainly is a truth to the fact that our day to day lives can make us act in ways we would otherwise not want to be.

Lunchtime came and went. We spent the rest of the day working on the plan and worked well past quitting time for the rest of the office. We were making good progress. Izzabelle’s insights were beginning to make sense more and more as the day went on. I worked on documenting the plan, realigning charts as she sat and talked through many of the key players, their motives and motivations.

Keeping on a very professional level, we parted ways that night, but I couldn’t stop thinking about the way the day had gone. I was certain that I was going in to sell my great ideas, but then left the day really in a major re-work mode. At first it felt like my project was being sabotaged and taken over by someone, but some of the thoughts that Izzabelle brought to the plan resonated with me.

I thought about the conscious and sub-conscious mind, roadblocks, self-actualization and being true to one’s self for the balance of the evening.

As the week progressed, we worked closely together. The plan was coming together and I was starting to look forward to presenting the revised plan. We had held some follow-up interviews and Izzabelle took the lead as I took notes. I started to see how she was bringing in ideas about roadblocks and motivations into how a person sees their place within an organization. Back in the war room, those motivations were incorporated into our realignment. I could see how she could be very effective in allowing someone to achieve greater success this way. My approach was void of this type of thought and followed more traditional lines of command.

I would take some opportunities here and there to ask a little more about where she had come up with all of this way of thinking. It is not common in the work world in my experience.

Besides all of that, I was starting to really like spending time with her. She’s enigmatic, beautiful, so intelligent and so very insightful. There was another part of what she was saying about the conscious mind and roadblocks that resonated with me and I contemplated these things in my own life as we worked.

Days past, we had made our presentation together and we both committed to the project team to work over the next few months on implementing the plan and seeing it through to its completion. I was thrilled when Mike suggested we make a good team. I felt like I was part of a team, but I had to admit, without Izzabelle’s changes, my plan wouldn’t have worked out quite so well.

I felt myself shift into a role of supporter of what was really her plan. A team player and I felt myself thinking much about my own motivations and conscious mind road-blocks. I remember back over the times when I felt like I was doing my best and it was always in support of a strong leader. I’ve been a great supporter and fantastic resource person, but always felt a little less easy with the lead role.

We worked through the weeks, several of them, and our roles really became defined as I started to see the results of individuals in their new positions and how people were working together. I was sold on her approach and tried to learn as much as I could. I really felt like this person was so many miles beyond me in intellect and in human understanding. While I was no failure in life, I started to really see her as a superior person in just about every aspect. I admired her and was pleased to be working in support of her ideas.

Several weeks into the project, I started asking more and more about her insights, hypnosis, self-actualization and how her private practice worked. She always seemed just a slight bit guarded about it. There were slight mentions of things she’d do “in my private practice” here and there. It was apparent that the private practice was more individually focused and involved much hypnosis. With what I was learning and seeing from her, I was more and more interested. I did my own research, reading on the web about the powers of the subconscious mind and I wanted to understand more about how it could work. The thought of this intoxicatingly beautiful woman guiding me, speaking to me, speaking to my core, helping me become a better person, achieve greater success, all seemed so intriguing.

She’d dismiss my inquiries at first, but as we worked together and as my appreciation for her leadership on the project grew, she began to warm to me beyond the cordial professional relationship. She would talk in generic terms about her hypnosis work, but I never got much out of her that was very specific. I was curious about it and wanted to know more, but it didn’t seem as though my hints of interest were going very far. There was a guarded place about the topic with her. Direct inquiries for specifics were put aside with comments about how we could discuss it more later, if the time is right.

My admiration for her in general was showing through and she started to appreciate my role as her supporter and how she became the project lead. I would joke about working for her, started calling her boss. She enjoyed it. I could see the smile come across her face as I made these muses. It excited me to see her smile and to make her happy. Before long, I was bringing her coffee, taking notes for her, offering to do necessary legwork so she could move on to other things. Because she enjoyed it, it made me swell with excitement every time. I began playing up the “boss” thing, the bringing of coffee, getting her lunch for her. It started to become a way of flirting with her.

It hit me, that I was gradually flirting with her and the notion of supporting her, working for her, doing things for her were really starting to excite me. I don’t know if it was doing things for her that excited me or the cues I was getting from her that pleased her so much. She was positively lighting up and started to play along with me right back.

Getting her coffee, one day, extending it to her, “Your coffee Madame’” in a playful tone, she replied, “Thank you, boy”. She had a grin from ear to ear. I did too. She started to refer to me as “boy” here and there when we were in private. It became a little game. It was light, but it was definitely there. I intentionally made it a habit to bring her coffee to her, it was a way to flirt with her and actually get a reaction from her. The flirting intensified, once as we were under the gun, she made a cracking-the-whip reference about something that I needed to get done for her. “Yes, right away, Izzabelle”, I responded. “Lady Izzabelle to you, boy” was her playful response. “Yes, Lady Izzabelle” I replied with a huge smile and I set to working on task.

All the while, however, we maintained an excellent working relationship, especially around others, when we were working alone, the feelings intensified. There was a marked level of excitement I could feel from both of us whenever we’d playfully muse. Every day, I was becoming more submissive to her and we started to adopt the roles naturally, it became as though I was working for her as her subordinate. Each day it seemed as though that made her happy and it was making me happy to make her happy. Those goings on were well beneath the surface, however. The flirtations didn’t seem to take on what I would consider much promise for a fling or anything, despite how I was beginning to want her, more and more each day. I’d try to push the flirting some, here and there, but she maintained a very professional demeanor, even though I believed that there was some kind of interest there.

A full two months went by. The project, becoming an obvious success, was winding down. As it was becoming obvious that we would soon end our work together, Izzabelle made a suggestion. “Why don’t you take me to dinner and we can talk about business together? Perhaps I’ll even share a little bit more about how my private practice works, if you’re still interested in that.” I could tell where this was going, a business proposal, it made sense. I thought we worked well together and perhaps she saw it as an opportunity. Could she have a partnership arrangement in mind?

“Yes, Lady Izzabelle, I’d love to take you to dinner hear what you have to say, and hear about your private practice” I responded.

Chapter 3

That evening, we met at the restaurant. I was prompt and couldn’t wait to see her. She arrived and was absolutely stunning. She wore a casual, yet elegant blouse, black, which provided ample cleavage. I have almost memorized how her cleavage looks from stolen glances on the days where she’d wears something revealing enough. Tonight, a large crystal rested in that luscious space and sparkled and danced light about as she walked into the foyer.

“Good to see you, boy”, she greeted me, more playful and flirtatious than we’d ever been in the office. “Likewise, Lady Izzabelle”, I responded. I could see her smile swelling across her face and the confident manner of her presence was more than I’ve ever seen in the office.

When we were settled into our seats, we were in a comfortable large booth. It felt very quiet and private. This was her choice of restaurants and the setting offered a very relaxing ambiance.

We settled in, started with some idle chit chat, and eventually placed our order.

Cutting the small talk, Izzabelle started off the substantive conversation with, “I’ve been thinking about my work and this project. My business consulting is a good means to pay the bills.” I nodded.

“I think that we worked together well on this project and I’ll be very direct and to the point, Steve. I think with your client list and with my oversight and bringing a more sensitive and enlightened side to your style, we could make a good team.”

So it was a partnership arrangement she had in mind, I was right.

“I want to make you a job offer”, she continued. A job offer? I was wrong. I was taken aback for just a moment. I’ve had my own independent consulting gig for awhile and it had been rather successful. The last couple of months working with Izzabelle have been fantastic, I had to admit.

She sensed my surprise, but continued on, “Steve, I can make you so much more valuable if you continue to follow my lead as you did on this last project. You are a follower in search of an effective leader, you’re a support person and a good one at that. You working for me makes total sense and I think you sense it too.”

I looked at her intently, the idea had merit and what she said about me was so true.

“Besides that, you already call me boss”, she joked, laughing and sipping her wine. “You have to admit, we work well together.”

We talked about it some more, and it really wasn’t taking me long to decide, I had already gone down the path of partnering with her, so it was easy to be swayed into this proposal.

“I have a condition, however, to your employment with me”, she added as the conversation was nearing my acceptance of the offer.

“You asked about my private practice and about hypnosis. Let me start by saying that I am very, very selective in who I take on as clients. What I do in my corporate consulting pays the bills. I have an interest in hypnosis for individuals who share an interest that I have. What I do as a hypnotist in my private practice is as much about me as it is about my subjects.” I nodded, acknowledging the statement, but ultimately wondering what that meant. She continued, “Further, for me, there must be a desire on the part of the subject to learn about themselves, a desire to grow, a desire to become better, for I help them do that.” She stopped and raised an eyebrow, as if to suggest it was my time to respond to this. I merely nodded, still waiting for how this tied into the condition of employment. “At the same time, there is a more recreational aspect to hypnosis, I have a lot of fun with it, with my clients, that is. I take on a role for my subjects which I enjoy very much. Actually, that role is almost like what it is like when we interact at work, so I think you’ll enjoy it. Besides, you’ll learn things about yourself that I already know and you are still just discovering.”

The arrangement boiled down to: 1) an excellent salary and benefits 2) merging our client lists 3) me working the engagements with her oversight 4) I would agree to learn her more sensitive methods and finally, the job offer came with the condition of becoming a client of her hypnotherapy practice to help me learn about myself.

The job offer was a given, I would accept it, no doubt in my mind. We talked about it for a long time, and as we talked about the particulars, I knew it was the right thing to do. Actually, it would be good to hand over the reigns to someone as head and shoulders above me in the professional arena anyway. I could certainly learn more practical applications fo the techniques she has shown me thus far. The condition of becoming a hypnosis client didn’t seem like anything too onerous, a little buffing on the old subconscious and it would end up improving myself anyway. I didn’t think that much more about it and thought that it could be fun. I smiled and accepted the offer gleefully. The thought of continuing to be around her and actually working with, or for her, as we have been was very pleasing to me, besides, becoming her hypnosis client sounded so very intriguing.

“Welcome aboard, then” she smiled as I accepted the position. “Oh, and let’s get your hypnotherapy started as soon as possible,” she added.

Chapter 4

As I was driving to the appointment for my first hypnosis section, I thought about how much things had changed in such a little amount of time. Actually having a job and working for someone else meant the loss of some significant freedoms. There was the loss of ability to make a vacation decision on a whim, which clients to accept or reject. I figured that since this was a professional level position, there would still be significant freedoms. I’ve already worked with Izzabelle as a team member for a few months and I reassured myself things would go much like they already had.

Still, there was the curiosity of how it would be now that she was actually my boss. I put those thoughts out of my mind and thought more about how wonderful it was to work with her and all of the positive things that could come from what she described our partnering together.

I arrived at her therapy studio. The building was remote and only her car was in the parking lot when I arrived. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Her studio was very nicely appointed, contemporary and clean and in the fore of a small professional building. It looked like the way a psychiatrists office looks on television programs, not that I’ve ever been to one myself, I thought to myself. I thought of her tattoo, other cues, that might have lead me to believe that I was in for something out of the ordinary, but this was a simple, normal office space. It had a couch, which didn’t surprise me, she had a desk, a wingback chair, there was a coffee table, bookshelves and it was all very tastefully decorated

She was there, waiting for me. She approached with a smile and gestured me in. “My newest employee, reporting for his conditional therapy” she beamed. She was radiant and stunning as always. Her warm brown eyes and her curvy voluptuous figure, I recalled to myself how I thought about her that first day as “all woman”. That she was, exuding femininity and sensuality. I tried to block out my fantasies and get back to what it was I was here for.

We exchanged typical pleasantries. I was nervous. She was my boss, the woman that I was beginning to fantasize about night and day, yet my professional mentor and coach. Now, the hypnotherapy, I didn’t know how this was going to go.

She eased my mind.

“There are things about you, Steve, that tell me that you’re the kind of subject I’ve been looking for.” I nodded as she spoke.

“Our relationship at work has been fun, I have respect for you and appreciate you”, she paused, “and, I appreciate the support and dedication you’ve shown me throughout our project, and it has been day after day. I hope you know that I think that hiring you was a statement of how I feel about you and your potential”, I nodded again as she explained.

“Our work relationship fits my hypnosis style and I think you’d make a good subject for trance. There is a lot of trust you must place in me, and if you do, I can take you to places you’ve only dreamed of”. I nodded in fascination.

“Good”, she was reassuring in her tone.

First, let’s start with some trance exercises. I need to know how you respond. This will be simple. She started just talking and in soothing tones, telling me to sit back and relax, just listen and follow what she says, do what she says to do.

I found her voice so soothing that I followed along very easily. It felt like I was drifting away in the most restful place in no time. There she was, though, in my mind. Her voice was talking me through. I remember words like “deeper”, “relax”, “listen”, “obey my words” and “let go”. I had a marvelous drifting journey into a warm sunny place, a journey of the mind. She woke me and I felt refreshed and invigorated, just as she said I would.

“How do you feel?”, she asked. I told her how that was a fantastic experience and that I really enjoyed it.

“Good, this is going to go well”, she stated.

“Let’s get to something more practical, something we can both benefit from. I am going to help you be a success with my company. You want success don’t you?” I started to recall this line of basic reasoning from our fieldwork. I followed along. Her statement was simple and logical enough and so I stated, “Yes, I do”. From what I’ve seen of her work, she basically starts to string some logical steps to help the subject realize something that is clear to her, but maybe not so clear to them.

“Now, I want you to start to think of that success, Steve. I want you to think about your new job. Go back to where you were a little bit ago. Relax and ease into that couch. Slipping back into a trance was fairly easy. The imagery was different this time, it was about being successful, it was about having people be pleased with my work, having rewards come my way from that, my work style, being a pleasant worker, being happy and having her company be a success and how happy everyone would be as a result. The images were strong for me and I was very much in agreement with the message.

After the trance, we talked about it. “See, nothing to worry about, Steve, just helping your subconscious realize certain somethings and reinforcing them into your mind so that they stabilize and become how you are.”

It made sense to me and was fairly straight forward enough. Here, I was thinking that this would be something more elaborate.

She took me into trance a few more times. She was trying to see how I’d respond. Some of the trances were short, others longer. Most had to do with success, work success, others on how to relax, pleasant journeys and tranquil places.

That was it, that was the day. I left thinking that wasn’t so bad. She also gave me recordings to listen to, to reinforce what we covered today.

I was hoping for more for more. The trances were wonderful and there is nothing like listening to her, following along, relaxing and being guided that way. I supposed it was all in my head, the flirtations from before. Maybe it was just me being excited about being near someone as “all woman” as she. The emphasis on work and success were nice and all, and when it boiled down to the hypnosis sessions being a condition of employment, I figured it all made sense.

After the session ended, we were cordial and started to talk about work. We already had several projects lined up. I would be working in the field full-time, she would come in and plan and work with me as needed.

In the days to come, I started to really react to the subconscious success suggestions that she had planted in my mind. I knew they were there, and I welcomed them. I realized that throughout my day, I would focus on things that she had said. I had thoughts about success that were stronger than ever before. I started to carry myself like a true representative of the company I worked for and I could see how she would feel that this hypnosis thing was for her as much as it was for me. Hypnosis was making sense to me, it was only accentuating what was already there through the power of suggestion.

Success, I thought. Our company reaps rewards for both of us. I went to work harder and more efficiently and better than ever that week.

She came in to work with me in the field a few times. When we were working together in the field I told her about how I was feeling, how it was taking affect and how I appreciated it. She was pleased to hear it. I felt like my first week of work was going great. Izzabelle was pleased. We started back to our flirting. I would get her coffee, take notes for her. Calling her Lady Izzabelle and having her “crack the whip”. Light, fun flirting and I didn’t push too much, given the working relationship. She seemed to delight in the new role as actually being my boss. She started to tease lightly about me being her subordinate and how she was the boss of me from time to time. The idea of working for her and how superior her insight was and how wonderful she was making things for me as a successful partner, I couldn’t help but begin to enjoy this role with her.

Chapter 5

The next few hypnosis sessions were building on the original day. Work stuff, success, career goals, company goals. She started to slip in suggestions about how success in her company pleases her and that was what I ultimately wanted, to please her and to please myself in the process and to prosper from success.

Weeks went by, each session increasing my desire to work with more focus. I found myself really reveling in how great things were going. Her style, my client list, my focus all combined and I was at the peak of my career in these first few months.

When we talked and worked together, she kept checking in on where my mind was at. She was always worried about my mind, what was driving me, what was making me happy.

I kept on telling her about how the hypnosis really helped me achieve what I really wanted.

One day, when she was asking me about my mindset, she asked what I really wanted and it just came out. I merely said, “to make you happy”.

She looked at me and smiled. It was a professional smile and one of appreciation.

“What a good employee you’ve become and as your boss, I am very pleased with you. This new arrangement with you working for me is going better than I ever expected and it seems like the hypnosis is helping mold you into a fantastic employee for me” she explained, rather matter-of-factly.

Several sessions later, I had started to become very used to trancing and really enjoyed the imagery that she planted in my mind. Suggestions that she made were always taken in very deeply because everything she said was true, everything she said, I wanted and she knew how to motivate me to the things I wanted.

The sessions started to turn a little more personal, towards her success and how pleasing her pleased me. This suggestion was welcomed, too. It made sense, after all. What person doesn’t want success for their company, their boss and to make them happy.

During one session in particular, I started to feel a strong sexual urge as she talked about making her happy. Sometimes my feelings for her were getting in the way of what was otherwise therapy for corporate success. I didn’t want to embarrass myself during a session as I lay on the couch swelling with lust. I interrupted the session and broke out of trance when this happened. I sat up and tried to hide my excitement. She looked at me and was smiling, it was too late and too obvious.

“Lay back down, it is ok, it is natural, as natural as trance and just very natural to have feelings of desire”, she said with a knowing and a calm that spooked me.

I looked at her for a moment and hesitated.

“Lay back down, relax and obey my words, dear one” she cooed to me.

Taking me back down into trance, she continued where she left off, with pleasing her. The trance was vivid and wonderful, relaxing and soothing. The notion of pleasing her was the focus and again, I felt myself swell. Before I could react outwardly, she took me deeper and deeper. She was focusing on the core of my being, my deepest wants and desires. She allowed me to go to a different realm this time. This one was of more basic needs, the needs that I felt as a person, not just as an employee. The trance focused around examining myself and my truest desire.

My cock swelled and pulsed. My truest desire was that lady who was all woman that I was serving every day and making life wonderful and a success and leading to my own success in the meantime.

“That need, that aching that you have, feel it course through you”, her words coming through as I was down deep in trance. It felt like a dream and it reminded me of my very first wet dream I had ever had. My true desires, sexual and lustful were being explored. Lust and desire for Lady Izzabelle, not just my boss, was what was making me happy. In service to her, in subservience to her, were the ways that it was aligned with my true nature of being a selfless servant and feeling an ache of lust that I just wanted to give in to.

Reassuring tones, it is ok to feel this way, were coming through. I knew that it was ok, I knew I wanted to make her happy, I knew I wanted her, I knew what I wanted was that carnal need that any man has, the need for someone that is all woman and so sexy and who has been tantalizing me for months now.

Giving in to lust, and giving in to my true nature were the suggestions that followed. The two are connected. The connections made, in my mind, were there all along. The desire to be a good employee and the desire to please her, all were deep desires on a personal level. Suggestions kept coming and were getting more and more intense. Deeper and deeper, I was spiraling downward into my own core of my own being. The desire to please and to make others happy was what made me happy. The lustful feelings of bringing that pleasure, professional and definitely otherwise, directed towards a superior woman.

Calm and in trance, I felt my cock swell full and stay that way as she held me in trance deep, oh so very deep. Connections being made in my mind, as if equipment that sat idle in my brain became wired and orchestrated. Service is pleasure was a suggestion coming through. I knew this to be true, for it pleased me to serve as an employee more than ever before. Lust for a woman who is seductive and sultry and sexy was another suggestion. This was true too and I settled into these suggestions. Superiority of a woman and the natural desire to give to her, all of my service, pleasure, being was the connection made.

I floated and drifted in bliss at this new connection. All the parts were always there, just now, the connection had been made. Lady Izzabelle was, the superior woman that would please me and my core and inner being if I pleased her.

When she brought me out of trance, I looked at her, half confused. Time had drifted away into an erotic and lustful dream with her at the center. I stretched and smiled and recalled the suggestion that I would be happy, alert and more alive than ever.

“How do you feel?” she asked, looking at me with an all knowing gaze. Her eyebrow raised and her posture shifted to display her ample assets of womanliness.

I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say. I stumbled for a moment. I finally blurted out, “I want to make you happy”, I said.

“Remember, back when I told you that I get something out of hypnosis, too?” she queried.

I did and I nodded.

“I want you to make me happy, too.” She said.

Finally, I was getting somewhere, maybe I could ask her out. Be her lover, be her partner. My mind raced and my cock swelled at how she said she wanted me to make her happy. Maybe she finally wanted to just get naked with me and roll on the floor right there in her office.

“Down, boy”, she said, as though gauging my intent.

“Another trance, deeper still…” she whispered the last part of that.

Down again, into a trance of erotic lust, this time, her guiding me through that which I wanted, that which would make her happy. It was a deep, deep, long lasting trance.

When I awoke from it, it was as though I had been reborn with the obvious direction of my desire and my want to please her connected with all that I have felt all this time. The flirtations, the subordinate role, the cracking of the whip, the implied ownership of an employee, all these things that pleased me, that pleased her. This trance, this dream was so deep and vivid. In the dream, the connections were planted more firmly and I felt myself with a calm knowing of who I was and what my purpose in life was. I am a submissive servant and a pleasing person and that is how I define my own worth.

“How do you feel, now?” she queried, all the more knowing.

This time, I went with what was in my heart, my deepest desire, my true gut feeling, whether suggested to me or not, whatever created this aching need, I just did it. I got off the couch and I got on my knees and bowed down before the superior Lady Izzabelle, the sexiest creature alive and the most creative, thoughtful, wonderful and uplifting soul I have ever encountered and I said it. “I want to please You, Lady Izzabelle and I want to thank you for allowing me to realize who I really am and I want you to know that I feel you are the most superior insightful and beautiful woman I’ve ever encountered in all of my days!”

The words blew me away as I heard them come from me. “Good boy”, she said. “It has taken a long time for you to get past many roadblocks in your mind, but I think you finally know, now, your true nature.”

She nodded at me, as I was still on my knees before her. “Your inner self will guide you and, yes, your desire to please me, pleases me. That is what I get out of these sessions, too. You are just expressing yourself as a submissive servant. Your lust for me is also very pleasing to me. You will find that your lust for me and your inner desire to please me will drive you on a journey to make you the very best you can be. You will make these connections grow in your mind and over time, you will satisfy that lust, only through ensuring my pleasure and my happiness.”

I looked up at her as she stated these facts.

“The only thing that is different, is now you have a direction for your feelings that have been lost heretofore”, she added.

I nodded and gazed upon her.

“Pleasing and serving me will make you complete. You already do so as my employee and your professional life is so nicely dedicated in the right direction. How wonderful that you have me now, to serve, not only as your boss, but now, you can serve me and please me in other ways”.

Now we were getting somewhere, I thought in my mind. I began thinking of pleasing us both, right there on the spot. I swelled with excitement at the notion of pleasing her and as a man, I knew I could do exactly that.

“You have much to learn, for this session only represents the beginning and not a conclusion of your sessions with me. Go home and think about what has happened here today and we will continue…here tomorrow morning, after work.”

I was crestfallen. I wanted to fuck her right there on the spot, or thought that this would mean she would fuck me, whatever, I didn’t care. The session was over? No sex, no release? What about all of that lust and eroticism she discussed?

I was furious in my frustration at the moment.

“So much to learn, so much to learn”, she patted me on my head.

”GET moving”, she said to me.

I stood up and felt the frustration wash over me as I straightened up.

“Don’t be flustered, boy” she reassured. “There will be more, oh so much more.” Her tone was sultry and erotic. She kissed me on my forehead.

“Follow my lead and take time for this life changing event to settle in to your mind”. She stated this in an almost whisper. “Go and dream of lustful erotic thoughts of me and allow them to grow in your mind. You need to rest tonight and think back on my suggestions from today, allow your subconscious mind to work for me, just like it has for you at work. You will see, there is so much more and it will come, over time”.

Chapter 6

I arrived back at her office the next day, after work at the time she told me to be there. I walked in, and there she was, at her desk waiting. I walked in and looked at her really wondering what could be next. The entire night last night and the day today had been consumed by thoughts of her and what had transpired yesterday, although I was able to keep sharp focus on work and doing well.

She smiled at me as she stood up from behind the desk. “Are you ready to continue on the next leg of your journey, deep within yourself?” she asked. I nodded and stood obediently before her awaiting whatever was going to come next.

I felt like my lustful fixation from yesterday had subsided as I could tell it wasn’t appropriate to just assume I could somehow have my way with her. That notion didn’t fit at all with my true nature and I knew that I had to allow her the lead in however she meant that my lustful feelings would be satisfied.

“It is time for some conditioning to occur. Just like any other journey, you must prepare yourself. One cannot run before walking, right?” She didn’t wait for a reply.

“It is time for some conditioning of the mind, my good boy”, she said. “I have developed a more intensive hypnotherapy method and after our last session, I believe you are ready.”

She walked to the door at the back of the office and motioned with her eyes that I was to follow. The door opened into a small hallway, off of which were several doors. We walked down to the first door on the right. She opened the door and tossed her hair back as she looked back at me. I saw the look of excitement in her eyes as she lead me in.

The room was dark until she flicked the lights on. The walls were lined with foamy tiles for sound insulation. Electronic equipment hung from the ceiling, all painted in black, various lights and speakers apparently for sound and light displays, with ordinary white lights on for the moment. The room was about 12′ x 24′ and one wall had a window, behind which was a board of electronic equipment. It reminded me of recording studios one sees on television. I expected to see a microphone and a stool in the center.

Instead, a heavy chain hung from the ceiling. Dangling at the end, at about 8 feet from the ground were heavy cuffs. The floor had anchors and cuffs attached as well.

Lady Izzabelle was looking for my reaction and I saw a sensuous and sinister look on her face. While I was startled at the chains, I did not hesitate to follow her in, so that I might please her.

“Here is where you will take some amazing journeys into your mind and I will mold you into the perfect servant of mine.” She said proudly.

I nodded.

“Let’s get you ready.” She stated. “First, in this session, you will be naked and exposed, no covering on your body so that your mind feels nothing to hide behind. You should remove your clothing now.” She said flatly.

I had hoped that my first time undressing with her wouldn’t feel so clinical, but I didn’t care at this moment. I just wanted to be with her and make her happy. Given my trances in the past, I’ve always wanted them to become more intense and I knew that this would be exactly that. I undressed quickly and without hesitation. I felt vulnerable as I removed my pants and underwear, exposing my naked body to my Lady Izzabelle for the first time. My cock half excited and I was half nervous and scared. I was worried that my manhood would not impress. She paid little attention to me as I undressed.

She kicked my clothes to the side and walked towards the center of the room. She looked at me, waiting for what was the obvious next step.

I walked to her, feeling the cool air on my bare flesh, feeling very exposed. She seemed to have no reaction to what I felt was a very unusual circumstance and was obviously very comfortable, almost clinical.

She fastened ankle cuffs that held my legs about double shoulder-width apart. She stood behind me and I felt her body touching my bare back and my ass as she reached for the overhead cuffs. She touched my arm as though directing it up. I offered no resistance and assisted her in getting my wrists into the shackles. Each were fastened with a padlock. They were of heavy metal and sturdier than they needed to be.

After being locked into place, she placed her lips by my ear from behind.

“Now, prepare for your conditioning. Your desire to please me and my abilities to control your mind shall make you the perfect servant to me. Your desires are my desires and you will become a slave to me. You mind is mind and you will let go, further and further and your lust for me will deliver you to all that I have promised you. You will find your inner self as my slave.” Her words were so seductive, my cock swelled full.

She rounded to the front of me, taking me in. She reached forward and grabbed my cock full and gave a squeeze. She looked me in the eyes and I held her gaze. She smiled and had never before known a lust and a desire greater than at that moment. The first time she called me her slave.

She walked away, turned off the lights, and exited the room.

The light in the adjoining studio flickered on and then dimmed as electronic equipment fired up and I saw ready lights glow and her face was light subtly.

Flashing lights burst into the darkness and a dark music started to swell up. Lights of various colors flashed and streaked through the room with vivid blues, reds and yellows. A blinding flash of light focused on me and I couldn’t see for the moment. The blinding light dimmed and other colors flashed about. Music with eerie tones began to repeat in the background. I was bound in place, only to take in what was happening. Then her voice was in the center of my mind. The smooth hypnotic trances that I’ve become accustomed to repeated as a trance began. This time, subtle echos and whispers of her voice overlay the main focus of her voice. Subtle, subliminal suggestions were all around me in my mind as I focused on her words and she took me down into trance.

The suggestions were stark, real and every one of them were what I have discovered that I wanted out of life. Please Lady Izzabelle, worship her, pamper her, serve her. Slave to her power, over and over, the suggestions barraged my brain as I sunk deep, bound by shackles, naked, exposed. Her hypnotic methods were driving me into a deep state of acceptance of myself as slave and my submissive nature. My true nature, to blossom forth from this day forward for Her benefit and for my own, accepting the roles that nature has placed within me from birth and using it as it was intended, in service to a superior woman.

Subliminal messages whispered from the left and the right and all around as the main message was clear. Accept myself, grow, blossom. Be more productive, be true to myself, be true to Lady Izzabelle for giving me this sight and this vision into myself.

The trance was so deep and I was so happy. My happiness was from within, finally being able to find my true nature and for there to be a person on the other end to direct those submissive feelings towards. Selfless service will make me happy and recognition that a submissive is an incomplete being without someone to be submissive to. A submissive is complete when a dominant takes control of that nature and makes them a slave. That is my place now. My place is to give of self, be complete and be a slave.

My cock throbbed hard through the entire session. The trance ended with a sense of being happy, yet unable to resist any words, any commands, any suggestions, ever uttered by Lady Izzabelle. My life energy directed to her.

The lights were off for several moments as I stood, shackled in the room. Lights came up dimly and I awoke, feeling happy, but drained mentally, exhausted and with the confusion of whispers from the subliminals still echoing in my mind.

I sensed the door open and close and felt Lady Izzabelle’s presence as she approached me. She stood behind me, close to me. Then I felt her arms around me. She was embracing me. Her body was against mine. I noticed that she had changed clothes. I felt the silk and laces of corsetry and felt her hips were bare as she pulled up to me.

I was out of it, reeling from the realization of what my life was all about and totally reborn into her.

“Your life, to serve me, slave.” She whispered in my ear.

I felt myself agreeing with this statement. “Yes” I said very emphatically.

She tightened her grip on me. “Your life energy to serve me” she whispered.

“Yes” I stated in agreement.

“You are my slave, and I am your Mistress and this principal guides you to the completion of who you really are.” She stated.

“I shall feed off of your life’s energy”, she whispered. I agreed with this in my mind. I felt her lips on my neck and she sucked a little, twirling her tongue on my flesh. Her arms wrapped around me and held me in a total embrace, lovingly and seductively. She pressed against me.

She breathed in deeply and I felt a sting, a sharp sting where her mouth was. She sucked like a girl giving a hickey and the sensation was divine. In my mind, woozy and numb, I felt as though in a dream, that energy was passing, from me, though my neck and she was taking in a part of me. The dream was vivid and I closed my eyes. I am feeding Lady Izzabelle, I knew in my mind and in my core. She was taking from me. That was all that I felt, that was all that I knew.

I settled into that feeling and felt her embrace.

I felt her breasts heave and her hips push into me.

I sank into that sensation of feeding her and I relaxed, my cock swollen with desire, my mind a complete blank other than monitoring my energy flowing out of me and into her.

She stopped and the energy flow stopped. She held me and hugged me.

“My precious slave” she whispered.

She released her grip on me and stood before me, my mind regenerating to consciousness as I looked to her. Her gaze on mind fixated and somehow we were connected. She didn’t need to speak and I knew what she had done. I knew that it was complete now. There was no turning back, ever. I also knew that she was not an ordinary woman. I just knew. She said nothing. I was just hers.

Her gaze told me everything that I needed to know. My life energy was inside her and she fed from me. She licked her lips and the crimson of my blood was upon them. Her gaze upon me and the mind connection was stronger as I realized all that I needed to know. I didn’t fully understand everything about her, only a realization of what had happened, what my life was, and what I was.

In her corset, I was mesmerized and all of my feelings turned to lust and an aching desire for her. The gaze recognized that and mentally we were connected. As my lust and desire grew, I felt her, I felt her inside me. I felt her lust to own and use me grow. She was present in my mind. Not speaking, only sharing her intent with me.

Deep within my mind, that energy grew on a different plane. A plane now unlocked to me that I never knew existed. I was transported to another world, where the connection to Lady Izzabelle’s mind was real. We were merged in thought. Merged in purpose. Nothing more to ever understand, but to follow, to feed, to obey and please Lady Izzabelle.

The acceptance of being naked before her was complete and totally natural as well as her dressed so severely in her corset. All things were clearer on this plane. I felt myself falling into trance based on the suggestions and commands that were coming to me from the link to my mind on another plane. She didn’t speak, we only gazed at each other. Yet the power of her voice came thought to me in my mind.

This is the rebirth of myself, she was explaining to me as she was inside my mind.

She uncuffed my wrists and released the restraints from my legs. I fell to my knees and just knew, just knew, through direction in my mind to do so.

“We’ve only started, sweet slave, we’ve only started.” I felt the presence inside my mind tell me. “Yes, you’re feeling me inside your mind and I am present and have made room for myself, planted in place, anchored within that emptiness you had before knowing your true self”. The explanation continued.

“Bow down in worship of your Goddess” was a dark and serious command given to me, from within my mind.

I did just that. I placed my face near her feet and just felt complete by doing so. I didn’t have to think, only obey. Mental flashes singed my brain, things to come. I saw flashes of her standing over me and me always beneath her, knowing that selfless service and her omnipresence would be permanent and irrevocable. They were flashes of what was to come, the rituals, the rights, the uses and abuses of me. The amusement, the pleasure, the lust and the selfless giving of deeds, possessions, actions and life energy all flashed in my mind.

She allowed me to kneel again.

She walked up to me and as I kneeled, her waist pressed to my face. Her hand placed on the back of my head and she pulled me into her. She pressed against me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and was home.

I felt myself begin to sob with joy as our mental connection felt stronger and stronger. She caressed my head and we held our embrace, me on my knees before her, clutching, knowing, this is who I was always meant to be.

To be continued ....