The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Nine—Wednesday

I was relaxing in my usual chair today, when I realized what I needed to go into deeper hypnosis. I remembered how wonderful I had felt when gazing into Professor B’s eyes, and I knew I wanted to do that again. He was sitting behind his desk, so the only way that I could look into his eyes was to sit in his lap. That was fine. I straddled him, and it was so easy to gaze into those deep, dark, compelling eyes. I was floating in the clouds as I felt myself falling into them.

He was running his hands up and down my bare back, pausing from time-to-time to stroke my bottom. His touch was warm, relaxing, tingly. After a while, I realized that he was getting tight inside his pants, and I thought about how uncomfortable that must be. I wanted him to be as comfortable as I was. I got up for a moment, and helped him off with his trousers and briefs, then reseated myself. His cock slid into me easily, and the sensation was just wonderful.

I felt so drowsy as I looked into his eyes. His voice was deep inside me, caressing me. I was a little baby being rocked in my cradle. Up ... down ... up ... down. So nice. So warm, drowsy, relaxed. His hands guided me so firmly. I just wanted to rock, and rock, and rock. Such a lovely sleepy baby. So wonderful.

Then I was walking home. I felt a nice, warm, squishy feeling between my thighs. I was thinking about how much I love Professor B putting me to sleep every day now. I enjoy my sessions so much. And I’m benefiting from them.

Week Nine—Thursday

Professor B assigned us a term project in class today. I decided I’d do my project on hypnosis! I think it would be such fun to learn to hypnotize. I’m considering asking for volunteers in class. I think it would be so sexy to hypnotize some of my classmates!