The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Ten—Tuesday

I announced in class today that I’m looking for volunteers to help me with my project on hypnosis. Several guys volunteered, but I really perked up when a cute girl I barely know told me she’d like to try it. Her name is Tina. I got her phone number and told her I’d call her tomorrow.

Week Ten—Wednesday

Tina is going to come over tomorrow so that I can hypnotize her. I can hardly wait; I’m so excited! I’ve been reading up on hypnotic techniques almost non-stop for the last few days. When I told Professor B that I was doing my project on hypnosis, he smiled and offered me a couple of books. It’s so fascinating! I think I’m going to enjoy being the hypnotist almost as much as I enjoy being hypnotized.

Week Ten—Thursday

Today I had my first session with Tina. Although it’s not part of Professor B’s experiment, I’m going to record the session here anyway. After all, this is my record, and besides, I just don’t have much to say in this log these days. I’m still going for daily sessions with Professor B, but I have no idea what’s happening in them, and at this point, I don’t much care. I don’t need to remember. I enjoy my sessions so much. And I’m benefiting from them. The sessions come and go in a flash, and nothing really seems to be happening, but I love them. ‘nuff said.

Anyway, back to Tina! She came over right after lunch. Neither of us had afternoon classes, and I had made sure that we would have complete privacy (luckily, my roommate had plans with her boyfriend, so there was no issue there). I decided I’d try an eye-fixation technique, using the most convenient “prop” available—a candle.

I asked Tina if she had any questions, and she didn’t. She seemed very curious and not at all nervous, so I went ahead and leapt right in. After pulling the blinds so we’d have some privacy, I lit the candle and placed it on an end table next to Tina.

I told her to gaze at the candle, and suggested that when her eyes were too heavy to keep open, she could close them. I’d learned about the concept of “framing”, and I immediately set her expectations of heaviness and eye closure. It was interesting, almost as soon as I said that, her eyelids began to tremble. I could tell that Tina was going to be an excellent first hypnotic subject.

I droned on for a while, talking about relaxing, feeling heavy, eyes closing. She responded very quickly and positively. Within a minute or so, her eyelids were closed, her head slumped forward. I gave her suggestions that she’d be unable to open her eyes, then challenged her to do so. It was very gratifying to see her struggling unsuccessfully to force her eyelids open. When I had her try a second time after a few more suggestions, her eyelids were completely immobile. In fact, only a slight tensing of her forehead gave me a clue that she was even trying to open them.

I focused on deepening suggestions for a while, and her body became even more relaxed, slumping down heavily in her chair. I gave her a trance trigger, telling her that whenever I spoke the words, “class project,” she’d immediately go into deep hypnosis. She smiled at that and nodded her head.

I then told her that when I awakened her, she wouldn’t remember being hypnotized. I was very curious to see what effect this would have on her. I usually forget what’s happened when I’m in trance. I’ve read, however, that only in fairly deep hypnosis will a person experience amnesia—either spontaneously or in response to suggestions—and that not everyone can reach a deep state, particularly the first time.

To my delight, when I counted her up, she opened her eyes and then said, “Didn’t work, huh?” I decided to play it cool and replied, “I guess I haven’t learned enough yet. Maybe I’m going to have to choose a different class project.” As soon as I uttered the key words, Tina’s eyes drooped closed, and she slid down in her chair. I could tell from the drowsy, draggy way she responded to my questions that she was even deeper in trance than before.

I’d read about a deepening technique that involves waking the subject and re-inducing trance several times in quick succession. I decided I’d try this. I suggested that Tina wouldn’t remember being in trance, but would slip deeper each time I spoke her trigger. I awakened her, and she said, “what are you going to do for your project?” I smiled as I spoke her trance trigger. Again, her eyes closed instantly, and she was back in deep hypnosis. I did this several times—waking her and putting her to sleep, with suggestions of deeper hypnosis and amnesia each time she was in trance. She was responding beautifully. Besides learning to go deeper and deeper, she was very quickly being conditioned to go instantly into trance for me, with no memory of being hypnotized.

When I’d decided she was quite deep and that I could explore other hypnotic phenomenon with her, I took a short pause. This was so exciting! I was incredibly aroused. Tina is so pretty, and she looked so helpless with her eyes closed and body relaxed. “She’s hypnotized and under my control,” I thought. I got such a rush.

Then I had a great idea. I could bring Tina over to Professor B’s house and “turn in” my project! I could imagine how impressed the Professor would be when he saw how deeply hypnotized Tina was. And I did want to impress him.

I had Tina open her eyes, giving her a suggestion that she would behave as if awake, while remaining in a deep trance. As we walked over to Professor B’s together, I was intrigued by how normal Tina looked. If we had run into someone she knows, I don’t think they would have realized she was hypnotized. She was speaking, walking, behaving completely normally. Her eyes didn’t have the “glazed” look that is such a cliché. The only clue that she was, in fact, still in a deep trance was how incredibly receptive she was to my suggestions.

And I gave her a series of suggestions as we walked—both to deepen her trance and also to introduce her to some new ideas. I wanted her to discover how incredibly sexy hypnosis can be, so I began to implant ideas to that effect.

“You’re noticing that hypnosis is very sexy, aren’t you, Tina?”

“Yes, it is sexy. I’m feeling aroused right now.”

“It excites you to be under my hypnotic control.”

“Oh yes, it does. I feel so deeply under your control, and it really excites me.”

From her responses, I could tell that she was very deep. I was pleased and excited by how suggestible she was. As we continued our walk, I was fantasizing about things that I might do with her later—sexy things. She seemed to be responding to suggestions that might lead to a “private scene” very well!

When we reached Professor B’s, Tina didn’t appear at all surprised, nor did the Professor. Somehow, I didn’t feel a need to explain anything; I simply headed for my chair. When I felt really relaxed, I stood up and made myself comfortable. Tina’s face took on a distant, dreamy expression as she watched me remove my clothing. When I’d finished undressing, Professor B suggested that I tell Tina why I was naked.

“It feels so good to undress when you’re hypnotized, Tina. It helps you to respond even more.”

“Yes,” she nodded, as she began to unbutton her blouse. I hadn’t expected that, but it seemed perfectly natural. I gave some suggestions to deepen her as she slowly peeled off her blouse, her jeans, her underwear. By the time she was naked, she had a “glazed, hypnotized” look, and all her attention was focused on me.

“Tell her that she’ll enjoy responding to my hypnotic suggestions as well as your own, Katie.” Of course, I wanted to do that. I told Tina that she’d like to follow Professor B’s hypnotic commands, and she smiled and nodded at my words.

“Tina, you want to respond to my deep hypnotic suggestions, don’t you?” said the Professor.

“Oh yes,” she replied.

“You were watching Katie as you undressed, weren’t you, Tina?”

“Yes, I was.”

“How did she react as you took your clothing off?”

“Her breathing got faster, and her face flushed. I think she was getting excited.”

“It’s exciting to see a naked woman, isn’t it, Tina?”

“Yes, it’s exciting.”

“Seeing Katie naked is getting you excited, isn’t it?”

“Yes, I’m getting so excited.”

“That’s right, Tina.” The Professor turned and spoke to me. “Now Katie, you’re going to get more and more excited as you watch me make love to Tina.”

“Yes, so excited,” I replied.

“Tina, you’re looking at Katie, and you feel so excited. When I stroke your body it gets you even more excited.”

“Yes, please stroke me,” Tina said. “I love it. I’m so excited.”

“Katie, you’re so hot, so aroused. In a minute, you’re going to show Tina how you cum for me.”

“Yes, I want to show her how I cum for you.” I did. I wanted to orgasm, and I wanted Tina to watch.

“You want to feel me inside you, don’t you, Tina?”

“Oh god, yes. I want you inside me. I need it. Please?”

“Watch Katie cum when I tell her, Tina. You love how my cock feels inside you. When I tell you, you’re going to cum as well.”

“Oh yes, yes. Please make Katie cum. Please make me cum. Oh, oh, oh. I want it so much.”

“Cum now, Katie.” And I did. I came so hard. I was watching Professor B fucking Tina, and it was so hot. He was standing up, taking her from behind. She was leaning forward just a bit, with his arm around her waist, holding her in place. Her eyes were on me, and when I began to orgasm, I would see the naked desire in her eyes. She twisted just a bit towards the Professor and began to plead, “please ... please ...”

“Cum now, Tina.” It was the most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen. The Professor was continuing to pump into her; she was quivering, trembling, her mouth open in a silent scream. Her eyes were closed now, and as she shook with the intensity of her orgasm, a new wave of pleasure overwhelmed me.

I must have blacked out, because the next thing I remember, I was walking back to my apartment with Tina. For some reason, I had no desire to talk with her about what we’d experienced. She seemed preoccupied, so we walked in silence. When we got back to my place, she seemed to “snap out of it.” She said something peculiar about being sorry that I wasn’t able to hypnotize her, but that she’d be willing to try again. I’m wondering now if she has any memory of the events at Professor B’s house. I’m guessing that the answer is “no.”

Week Ten—Friday

Professor B told me today that he needed to collect some additional data for a publication on the experiment. He said that a visual record was crucial to demonstrate its scientific validity, and asked if it would be OK to photograph today’s session. I want to contribute to science so, of course, I agreed. I want to obey him.

He brought out the camera and lighting equipment, and quickly set everything up while I sat on the couch. When he was all prepared, he had me sit in my chair.

Normally, I go into trance almost instantly. Today, it was much slower. I could feel myself gradually getting drowsy, my eyes slowly drooping, my head beginning to slump. I was aware of him shooting pictures as I slipped into hypnosis, but that didn’t seem important.

When I felt really deep, I made myself comfortable. Usually, I get comfortable quickly; today, I just took my time, enjoying the dreamy feeling of undressing. The Professor continued to gather his data while I slowly unbuttoned. I felt strangely sexy, and engaged in a bit of “come hither” while I disrobed. Professor B didn’t seem to mind.

That’s about all I can remember. I don’t need to remember. When I awoke, I had that “slightly stretched” feeling that I have after one of my dance classes. I guess I just need more exercise. Professor B praised me for allowing him to photograph our session, and his words made me glow.

I hate to admit it, but something about being photographed really turned me on. I guess it’s because I’m an exhibitionist. I was thinking about how sexy it was to have my body photographed, and how hot it would be to do erotic dancing, or have sex in front of a camera. I know that these photographs are part of Professor B’s scientific record, and I want to contribute to science, but I can’t stop thinking about showing him my sexy body. I imagine him looking at the pictures of me, desiring me, and hypnotizing me to have sex with him. Oh, that gets me so hot!