The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena: It’s a Family Affair Part 2

FD FF FM

Synopsis : Evilena’s domination of the Keefe family continues.

It’s a Family Affair

Dr. Keefe’s eyes burned with anger as he saw his beautiful wife kneeling, on the floor, in front of the little slut who had been dating their son. But he did have to admit to himself that Evilena DID look jot in her short jean cutoffs, tank top, and running shoes. She looked so fit and sexy.

He didn’t mind that she might want to have sex with another woman, in fact THAT had been one of his long standing fantasies, BUT, they had discussed this little blond plebian who had been dating their son before, and they had decided that they wanted her out of ALL their lives. If she had chosen THIS slut to start her bisexual experimentations , she too would need to be admonished for poor judgment.

But one thing at a time.

“Evilena you bitch ! What are YOU doing in MY house ? Carolyn get up . We’ll discuss your slutty behavior later, but for now, I want this little blond bimbo OUT of here.”

Carolyn helplessly continued her respectful worship of Evilena’s feet, just as if she didn’t hear her husband screaming.

“Stop it NOW, you two. damn it Carolyn, get up, this instant !

A tiny smile formed on the lips of the young hypnoteuse. " She can’t hear you, Doc. She can only hear me. Love IS a funny thing isn’t it?”

“Love , my ass! Get up, Carolyn.

“ Look, Look there at the TV.,” Evilena almost screamed, in order to grab Keefe’s attention, and the ploy worked. He looked where she had pointed and the mesmerizing graphic was still playing. He was immediately fascinated.

The gigantic sound system in the room pushed the subliminal ques the student had programmed into the graphic into his mind. The doctor was unaware of what was happening, but the inventive program was already working on his mind, making him more pliable and receptive to Evilena’s words.

“My voice will help you relax and get over your anger Bryan ,” she said, using his first name, " just relaaax and let the feelings flow over you. The feelings you get from the wonderful spiral. The feelings you get from knowing MY eyes are deep within the wonderful, compelling spiral.... let the feelings sweep you INTO the irresistible picture on the screen. RELAX.”

Dr. Keefe could just barely hear the words accompanying the wonderful spiral. The sounds seemed to be low...deep ... rumblings that commanded him ... rhythmically ... sensually .... assaulting not only his ears, but his very mind. He licked his lips and looked down at his wife, who was staring up, with a worshipful expression, toward the young blond girl. But immediately, his eyes were again pulled back to Evilena’s spiral, and his gaze locked onto the mesmerizing spiral.

“That’s it Daddy, listen to the voices telling you to relax and surrender to Evilena..... the powerful voices deep within your mind, must be obeyed.... MY voice must be obeyed... let my voice lead you down .... down so you may surrender to me.... surrender your will to me ... surrender your thoughts to me ..... wifey has already fallen under my spell and YOU are next . Listen to my wonderful ... hypnotic ... voice and surrender to me.... you can’t resist my eyes ... or my voice ... ”

The doctor blinked his eyes over and over , he was confused.

“Come closer, my little pet. Look at me.... I excite you ... ever since your son introduced me to you, you’ve wanted me ... I was ALL you could think of ... come closer... and with each step you become even more in love ... more excited ... just like the naughty little boy you WANT to be... don’t fight the erotic thoughts ... don’t even TRY to resist my power over you ... my mind is too strong ... my young body too seductive ... come closer and look deep into my eyes.... you KNOW you want to...”

Slowly, clumsily, like a marionette, he stepped closer and closer to the seductive young blond. Evilena gestured gracefully with her hands, pulling the invisible hypnotic strings, drawing her puppet closer.

Then when he was standing eye to eye with the mesmerizing seductress, Evilena reached out and gently used her fingertips to massage his temples, deepening the trance he was helplessly slipping under. " Good boy ... keep looking deep into my eyes and let me take over all your thoughts ... let my will take over your mind ... why don’t you just close your eyes as the soft, hypnotic sensation of my fingertips relaxes you ... let them close ... don’t fight it ...let them close...”

“I ... won’t ... close .. myyyyyy ... eyyyyyesssss...” he said trying his best to fight the submissive feelings filling his mind... “I .... I .... i ...i ...”

“Of course not Daddy... you are too strong willed to just obey my EVERY command, aren’t you ... so just stand there and feel my wonderful soft, warm fingers pull all the tension out of your mind .. feel all the tightness leaving your eyelids ... so heavy .. drooping ... closing ... but you WANT to surrender your will to mine don’t you Daddy.... you WANT to obey Evilena ... can’t fight her ...obey Evilena...”

His eyelids blinked twice, then slammed shut, and his mouth hung open as he stood motionless before her.

“Now my poor little Daddy-slave, I will count to three and you may open your eyes again, but you are now completely under my control ... completely mine....1 ..... 2.... 3...”

And only seconds after he had closed them, his eyes blinked open, only THIS time there was a far away ... vacant look in them. A look that told Evilena she had succeeded in putting BOTH Bryan’s parents under her hypnotic control.

“Look at Mommy-slut, Daddy . She’s kneeling down kissing my smelly, sweaty gym shoe.... doesn’t that look delicious ? I’d like YOU to kiss my other foot. You’ve wanted to do that ever since we met, and now’s your chance. Just kneel down in from of me.... and worship my foot.”

Evilena backed up onto the large couch in the family room and extended her feet to the two hypnotized slaves, and smiled as thy obediently started to kiss and lick the canvas and rubber of her shoes.

“ Take my shoes OFF and lick my bare flesh, my pets.”

Without even a thought of resistance the couple tenderly removed her shoes and white sox and started to lick and kiss her bare, sweaty feet.

The blond student leaned back and thought about what to do with the slobbering slaves, that they had become. Like a dog who chases cars, she had caught her prey, but now didn’t know what to do with them. Her mind went back to the BDSM literature she had recently discovered and reflected on the stories she had read.

“Look up at me, my obedient slut slaves, look into my eyes again.”

Both adults followed her command and again stared helplessly into the deep, green pools that had enslaved them. Evilena smiled at the loving look on both their faces, and chuckled at the ease with which she had dominated their minds.

“ Carolyn, YOU have always wanted to be a stripper. So stand up and do a slow seductive dance for Bryan and I.... but MOSTLY for me... you WANT to do everything I command, and the thought of exposing you body to my gaze, excites you. Bryan, go back to licking my feet while your wife tries to seduce me.”

The older woman rose to her feet, and in time to some unheard music began to erotically undress, trying to attract the attention of her young mistress.

Bryan glanced up at his wife and the shock of seeing her move so erotically seemed to shock him from his trance-like state.

Evilena immediately noticed the return of animation to his eyes and spoke to him, riveting his attention. “Daddy ..... daddy, I want you to look into my eyes now....LOOK !!”

The doctor shook his head, as if to free himself from her captivating gaze, but Evilena was not about to let him free. She noticed him breathing faster, from the effort he expended to free himself.

“ Oh Daddy ... don’t you know that when you breath like that it takes in all of MY strength and you breathe out all of your own will power ? That’s it my pet, you know it hopeless to resist me. Breath OUT all your will power ... and breath IN my control ... now tell me daddy .... tell me you want to obey my every command... say the words.... say ... I will obey Evilena... look into my eyes and say the words, my pet.... my will is enveloping you ... capturing you .... overwhelming you .. say the words dear... tell me you will obey.....”

Finally the doctor sighed deeply, expelling a long sigh. " " I ... will ...obey ... you Evilena ....I will ... obey ...”

Evilena relaxed, now she had full control of Bryan’s parents and they would do anything she commanded.

His father, a sissy maid. His mother a sexy stripper.....but she had to be careful not to ruin the doctor’s reputation or his income stream.

“Daddy. Sleep now.” she commanded and his eyes drifted shut.

Now with both her hypnotic slaves in deep trance, unmoving, she was able to think about exactly WHAT she would do with her new found powers.

to be continued