The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena—It’s a Family Affair—Part 1

FD FM FF

Synopsis : Her boyfriend’s parents don’t approve of young Evilena... at first.

Evilena was dating her “first” high school boyfriend. His name was Bryan Keefe Jr., and he was a senior. The tall, athletic student was a real BMOC. Rich, star football player, wrestler, and he had just recieved his SAT results and he had received a 2390 , an almost perfect score.

And Bryan simply adored Evilena. He had first seen the young, beautiful, underclasswoman when she was out jogging and he was immediately captured by her beauty and grace, and in spite of the fact she was only a sophomore, he immediately asked her out. He was smitten.

The lovely blond appreciated his attentions and although she wasn’t " in love” she was happy that dating him brought her additional “status” in the high school hierarchy.The infatuated athlete did EVERYTHING she told him to do, and though neither had yet figured out exactly WHAT their relationship WAS, it we clear that SHE was in charge and HE the submissive partner. And BOTH loved it. Even at that age, Evilena effected people that way.

Bryan’s parents, were the ONLY problem in their relationship. Bryan Sr., was a doctor and he and his wife, Carolyn , were members of the social elite in their affluent, suburban community, but Evilena came from a middle class background that clearly did NOT meet their social standards. The class concious parents had hopes that their sun would date and eventually marry one of the wealthy, old money, debutantes in their local community, perpetuating their elite social status.

Constantly, Bryan’s mom admonished him not to " date out of his social circle” and in fact, did all she could to discourage the budding relationship. The more beguiled the lad became, the more his mother and father grew to hate Evilena. They put every obstacle they could think of in the way of the two young paramours.

Late one school day, Evilena and Bryan were working on a science project during the last hour of school. The two were lab partners, and the besotted boy was diligently helping the beautiful blond coed with a project in the school’s advanced computer lab. Evilena had been experimenting with hypnosis, and had developed a graphic that she thought would help her mesmerize anyone, without their knowledge, or cooperation . She DIDN’T have to use hypnotism to control poor Bryan , he was like a little puppy and would do anything she commanded , but she had hypnotized one of her babysitters when she was VERY young and had become intrigued by the possibilities that hypnosis and mind control held for her. She exposed her young boyfriend to the graphics on a computer screen and whispered some erotic words in his ear and was very pleased when he gave signs of quickly entering a trance state. His breathing became regular, as he stared vacantly at the entrancing images on Evilena’s computer , and soon his expression became so relaxed that his mouth fell slightly open , and a droplet of spittle formed at the corner of his lips.

The triumphant blond smiled.

“ Are your parents home Bryan ?”

“Noooooo....” came the emotionless reply.

“Then let’s go over to your house and we can play.” Evilena had recently read about a practice called BDSM, where the woman took COMPLETE sexual control of her partner, and thought today would be an excellent time to experiment with THAT , too.

“Yes... Evilena...” the lad dully replied.

Evilena popped the disc out of the computer and put it in her purse. " Give me your keys, honey, I don’t think I want you to drive your car in this condition.”

“Yes... Evilena...” the bewitched boy answered, as he handed over his keys.

Just then, the final bell rang and the attractive couple walked out of school, Evilena leading and her hypnotized boyfriend obeediently following. When they reached the parking lot she headed toward the small, red convertable Bryon’s parents had bought him, as a gift for his upcoming graduation. They had enrolled him at a well respected residential university far away from home, so that he could not continue dating Evilena, and thought the flashy car would help him make new girlfriends of the type THEY could approve of, at the university.

The sexy young blond slipped behind the wheel of the car and skillfully drove directly to Bryan’s house, noticing that he became more and more aware of his surroundings as the journey continued.

As the two teens exited the car, inside the spacious garage, Evilena took Bryan’s hand and led him to the large media room of the home. " Do you want to watch the tape again , Honey ?”

“I .... I ....I ....", he stuttered.

“ Oops, she mumbled to herself, then louder she spoke, " You WANT to watch it again, don’t you dear.”

“Yes Evilena, " he quickly responded, visibly slipping back under her control.

She LOVED the powerful feeling his immediate submission gave her. " Hey Sweetie, are there any snacks in the fridge?”

“No ... Dad and I are taking a long trip to visit my new college this week and mom always eats out when she is alone.The refrigerator is empty.”

The sexy blond coed gave her boyfriend a little kiss. " Then jump in the car and drive down to Carluci’s and get us a pizza, will you , and we can continue our experiment after we’ve eaten. I’m STARVING. DO IT NOW. ”

Without another word, the subservient highschooler, nodded his head and walked back toward the garage. Evilena heard the motorized overhead door opening and sat down on the sofa in the large room to await his return.While she wauited she thumbed through a text book she had checked out of the city library, that had more information in it about hypnosis and mind control. This was a subject that fascinated her.

Nearly twenty minutes had passed when she again heard the garage door motor humming and she assumed her little puppet was returning home with the pizza just as she had ordered.

She slowly walked up to the disc player, sitting on top of the huge 30 inch television and slipped in the disc, in preparation to playing the graphics program as soon as he walked in, just to see how quickly he would succumb to her hypnotic programming, but as she looked toward the doorway, it was Bryon’s mom who sauntered in.

She was an attractive 40-something, raven haired, beauty who worked hard to keep herself in shape. She was wearing a short, white sexy tennis dress, as if she had just played a couple of sets of tennis. She often played tennis and swam at “the club” and always watched her diet closely.Bryan’s other friends called her a MILF. But, she did NOT look happy when she saw Evilena.

“ I’ve TOLD Bryon that you aren’t allowed in our house, young lady . Why are you here ?”

“ Bry and I are doing some homework.”

“ Well then, where IS my son ?”

“He went out to get us some pizza, Miz Keefe, but he should be back at any minute.”

“Hmmmm ,” she said tersely, " that will give me some time to talk with you. Evilena, you just aren’t OUR kind of girl, your social background does not meet our family’s standards. Frankly, you aren’t good enough for my boy. In fact, girls like you aren’t even good enough to kiss my son’s feet. I want you to QUIT seeing my Bryan, he’s MUCH too impressionable, and I’m sure even YOU can see that he has better prospects in life than spending time with the likes of you ....”

Evilena’s jaw tightened as the arrogant woman continued to berate her. She interrupted, " But I am GREAT in school and I’ve been HELPING Bryon. In fact, our homework project should give him an A in our class . Want to see it ?”

“No dear, I DON’T. I don’t care what you give him,OR what you’ve given him " she said with a condescending tone in her voice. “I don’t want you to go out with him or even SEE him any more. Do you understand, girl ?”

“ But please, Mrs.Keefe, just take a second to look at our project.” With that Evilena turned on the TV and the image of a constantly revolving spiral, superimposed over a graphic of the blond’s own deep, green, hypnotic eyes popped up on the giant screen. The subliminal suggestions she had implanted on the disc, just below the normal range of hearing started to emanate from the big theater size speakers as well. Evilena began to talk to Carolyn in a slow, seductive manner, that she had used before to entrance her babysitter. She KNEW she had a natural ability to hypnotize people, and that the program worked.She was going to try to entrance Bryon’s mom.

“Look at it.... LOOK... it’s a picture of MY hypnotic eyes...... and a constantly moving spiral... look at it.... it’s VERY soothing .... very compelling....look at it....LOOK.”

“What ? What are you talking about, young woman ?”

The combination of the subliminals, the spinning spiral, and the young blond’s hypnotic voice momentarily froze the older woman, in place. “I said .... look at the spiral Carolyn..... it’s lovely , it’s relaxing ...you want to look at the spiral....I WANT you to look at it....look .....”

“ I don’t want to look at any homework assignment ...I ... just want .... I ....” she started to stutter as her attention constantly drawn to the center of the compelling graphic.

“That’s it dear.....just LOOK into the screen and you can see my beautiful eyes... and the spiral ... and listen to my voice... all these things are designed to relax you ... relax ... relax....I want you to relax ... listen to my voice... it’s so lovely and restful just to look at the spiral and listen to my wonderful voice..... it makes you feel so tired..... so weak ... so helpless ... you just want to do what Evilena tells you to do... just look ... just listen ....just obey .....

Now the all the anger had drained from her face and the sexy older woman was just standing perfectly still, in the center of the room, eyes wide open, gazeing intently into the giant picture screen.

“ That’s it....the spiral is pulling you deeper and deeper.... you feel as if you are actually falling INTO the spiral... and at the very bottom of the spinning spiral are my mesmerizing eyes.... so green ... so beautiful ... so dominating ... so controlling .... keep looking into the spiral because you WANT to see my eyes .... look deeper ... and as you gaze so deeply into the spiral you are becoming more and more sleepy ... your eyelids are getting so heavy ... it’s sooooo hard to keep you eyes open now.... sleepier ..... sleepier..... wanting to close you eyes and soon I will allow you to close your eyes, Carolyn ... soon....... I’m going to count from three to zero now dear .. and with each count you will be drawn deeper and deeper into the spiral .... three.... you CAN’T look away .... even though your eyes are drooping they are sooooo heavy ..... two .... eyes closing now...I’ll let you close them soon dear .... Evilena says it’s OK to close your eyes when we reach zero .....one ... so tired ... so sleepy .... so obedient ....eyes drooping now ... zero .. let them fall shut .. eyes closed ... receptive .... entranced .... obedient ....hypnotized .....”

At the count of zero Keefe’s eyes slammed shut and she WAS, indeed entranced by the young beautiful student and her amazing graphics program.

“It works,” Evilena thought to herself, " my experiment works. She’s hypnotized.”

“ You have no desire to resist my control, dear ... you are feeling so open and receptive to my voice.... you WANT to obey my voice .... you NEED to obey Evilena’s voice ....you want to surrender your will to her ... to do as she says ... you want to obey Evilena ... she is so powerful ... and so beautiful ... you can’t resist her instructions ...obey Evilena ... obey Evilena ...”

The sultry coed moved closer to the older woman. " It’s time you showed me more respect, you old cow. I’m smart, and pretty, and your son is LUCKY to be dating me. Don’t you think so too ?”

The woman blankly nodded in agreement.

“ And as for me not being good enough to lick his shoes, that’s not true either is it ? In fact, you’d be PROUD to watch your son kiss my beautiful feet, wouldn’t you ?”

Again, Keefe nodded.

Evilena flashed on an idea. She remembered how obedient her babysitter had been when she was hypnotized and thought the total subjugation of Bryan’s mom would be SUCH a wonderful accomplishment, too .

“Now my dear, not only would you be proud to see your son kiss my sexy, erotic feet, but the thought of seeing him do it is kind of exciting. Look down at my feet. You’d love to see my bare feet too , wouldn’t you ? But I’m wearing these clunky old gym shoes. Wouldn’t YOU like just to kneel down right now and take my shoes off for me ?”

Bryan’s mother , dressed in her expensive sports dress fell to her knees in front of the dominating young student and untied the laces of her worn athletic shoes. As she did, Evilena continued to drive her deeper and deeper into an obedient hypnotic trance.

“ That’s it Carolyn. being so close to my beautiful feet makes you feel SO submissive....you feel so sexy ... so excited ... just being near me . The smell, the look, of my beautiful feet excite you.

She wiggled her toes in Carolyn’s face while her shoes and socks were removed by the hypnotized older woman. “I know you haven’t TOLD anyone, but I’m SURE you’ve ALWAYS loved my pretty feet. From the moment Bryan introduced us, you’ve wanted to kiss and lick my feet, but you kept it a deep, dark secret. Now it’s time for you to let your secret desire out. ”

The young blond lifted one foot and moved the tiny toes slowly across Carolyn’s face, gently touching first her cheeks, then her lips, then her eyes. " Stick your tongue out.. NOW.”

The helpless woman put her tongue out and Evilena rubbed the warm sole of her foot across it’s wetness. She giggled. It tickled.

Evilena realized that her control of the woman was more than just hypnotic now, it had become sexual, as well. " My feet and toes excite you , don’t they Carolyn ? Don’t they ? Tell me, dear, .... my feet excite you.”

“Yes... they do, Evilena. Your feet excite me.“She was breathing harder.

Evilena silently pumped her fist in the air. " She’s MINE, " she thought.

“And you know being so excited by my tiny feet makes you feel even MORE submissive to your son’s sexy girl friend.... helplessly submissive.....isn’t that true.... slut ?”

“ Yes...yes...” the woman whimpered,” submissive... slut ....”

“Now get down on your hands and knees and worship my feet....you submissive slut....You are Evilena’s submissive mommy-slut ....do it now.”

The older woman fell down onto her hands and knees , like a puppy, and licked, sucked, nibbled, and kissed at the young woman’s toes and feet, each act of erotic submission drawing her further under the young blond’s erotic control.

Evilena ran her hands gently through the kneeling woman’s soft, dark, hair , almost as if she were petting her.

““It’s getting so hard to breathe normally now, isn’t it. You want me so badly. From now on you’ll do ANYTHING I say, just on the slight chance I might let you hold my hand ... or kiss me...or lick my feet ... but you KNOW that I’m SO cruel I might not even let you.”

Evilena chuckled to herself, at her own deviousness. Once Carolyn was in love with her she COULDN’T interfere with Bryan and her.

“ Deep in your receptive, hypnotized mind you KNOW that all Evilena has to do is kiss you ONCE and you will never be able to escape her power. " Evilena pulled the woman up to her feet by pinching her erect nipples between her fingers and pulling. “Up ... stand up, my helpless mommy-slut.”

Raising up to her full height Carolyn stood several inches above the sultry teen, but the expression on her face said that Evilena was totally in charge.

The blond hypnotist placed her palm over the adults dripping pussy and reveled in it’s wetness. She smiled innocently at the older woman, then incongruously used her other hand to pull Keefe’s face toward her open mouth in a sensual invitiation to a lustful kiss.

With a whimper of surrender the older woman opened her mouth and kissed the teen, swirling her tongue in the blond’s mouth, tasting the nectar of her sweet saliva. She sighed.

“ Get used to it mommy-slut. You are mine now. You’ll beg me to keep dating Bryan. And you know why ? So YOU can be close to me. And whenever I want you all I have to do is command you. Sometimes I’ll call and give you instructions on where to meet me... sometimes I’ll come here when you are alone ... and sometimes I might even show you off in public. And there is NOTHING you can do to stop me from doing it, Because I have total control over you. Say it. Tell me I have control over you.”

The gorgeous MILF looked directly into Evilena’s eyes and whispered softly, " You control me......”

“ Because you are in love with Evilena.” the coed cruelly added.

“Because I am in love with Evilena, " came the helpless response.

“Kneel down, slut.” the hypnoteuse commanded, as the helpless woman fell once again to her knees. Then Evilena lowered her face toward her hypnotic captive and open her mouth, as if once more to kiss the impassioned woman. But as their faces drew close, and Carolyn parted her lips, Evilena spit into her mouth.”

“Not good enough for you son, eh?” She laughed. Then she looked up, and standing there in front of them, with an angry look on his face was Bryan’s father.

to be continued.