The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Erection

By: SP Riley

11.

“You’re sure this is the guy?” Tucker asked one more time holding up the driver’s license photo. Cristina-Ann didn’t even look at the picture, and instead stared at Special Agent Chris Tucker.

Cristina-Ann looked a little better with her hair brushed out, and wearing a bright summer dress. She however was not amused by Tucker’s repeated questions all being the same. Cristina-Ann looked at Special Agent David Peoples and asked him, “Does this guy always ask the same question five times?”

“Only when he wants to make sure,” Peoples replied.

Cristina-Ann turned back to Tucker and said, “I picked him out of a six men you showed me. I told you that’s the guy you’re looking for. I said that the past four times you’ve asked. Now go to his home, get the money back, so I can keep my job.”

“You’re not going to be fired?” Peoples asked.

She looked up at him and answered, “Not if you guys can get the money back. That’s obviously from a driver’s license, so you have his address. What are you waiting for?”

“We’re waiting for a warrant,” Tucker stated and that made Cristina-Ann shut her mouth quickly. “We knew that you would positively identify the man, and now with your testimony we can get a warrant to search his home for the missing money. We’ve already checked, and he has two bank accounts, neither with large deposits lately. If he has the money it will be in his car or at his apartment.”

“So you think you’ll find the money?” Cristina-Ann timidly asked.

“You’ll get to keep your job,” Peoples replied.

There was a knock on the door that the warrant had arrived, and the two detectives let Cristina-Ann go. If everything went well, then she could have her vacation soon. Tucker and Peoples drove over to the four story apartment building and up to the forth floor where the landlord opened apartment 4F for them.

There was practically nothing in the apartment. A well used second hand couch faced a five year old thirteen inch television that was sitting on a wooden crate. There was a stool set up at the counter of the kitchen, clearly where he at his meals, and the sink had a dirty bowl of something soaking. The floors were bare wood, and there wasn’t anything in the bedroom other than an unmade twin bed and a lamp. The bedroom closet had half a dozen sets of work cloths hanging up and another half dozen dirty sets on the floor in the corner. The bathroom had soap, shampoo, and some teeth cleaning supplies, but nothing that would indicate he cared much for his appearance.

“He lives sparsely,” Peoples commented.

“Apparently, for someone who makes a great deal of money making barbeque pits, he doesn’t seem to spend much,” Tucker noticed.

“Well it is just getting warm again, it’s probably a seasonal thing,” Peoples pointed out. Peoples looked on top of the television and saw two business cards. “Well this is as much proof as anyone could ask for,” Peoples said holding up the business cards. “Look familiar?”

Tucker walked over and looked at them. “Those are the business cards from the super models,” Tucker stated.

“So this is the guy that turned them into lesbians and probably robbed the bank,” Peoples stated looking about the small sparse apartment. “So any ideas on where the money might be?”

Tucker looked around the nearly empty living room and then focused on the kitchen. Like a bloodhound on a sent the agent opened the freezer. There were some microwavable meals, and some pot pies, but nothing out of the ordinary. Tucker grabbed one of the microwaveable meals and shook it. It didn’t sound like frozen food.

“That’s not peas,” Peoples said.

Tucker dug his fingers into the paper on the side and pulled off the entire end. There was a bundle of money in the box. The agents ripped open all the microwaveable meals, and found that not all of them contained money. A quick count, and both gave a sigh of relief, it was all there.

“I almost envy Cristina-Ann,” Peoples said with a grin, “she gets to go on vacation.”

“So where is he?” Tucker asked looking around.

12.

He was so glad there were street signs, and felt he wasn’t the only one who thought that. The neighborhood that Wendy Linn lived in wasn’t full of apartments, as he first suspected, but duplexes. The streets were cul-de-sacs, and the duplexes were all exactly the same. They were a light blue, with white trim, and separating the two homes were two twin garages. It was a nice happy place to live, and he wasn’t sure he belonged there.

The duplex in question didn’t look any different from any of the other homes. There were hummingbird sun catchers in the windows. He could see around the back of the house, and there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary there. His heart was thumping and he noticed that he was stalling. He wasn’t sure he wanted to go up there. What if things turned out horribly wrong? What if he does something stupid? He closed his eyes and remembered these were the same doubts that he had on his first date.

He all but kicked open the door to his car, and shifted his shorts. The little blue pill was working, and he was ready. He walked up to the front door and pressed the glowing button. There was a chime inside, and soon a figure was pulling aside the opaque drapes to see who it was. With a slight pause Wendy Linn opened the door.

It was intriguing for him. He gets an erection, and women find him most fascinating. Some people might call it magic, but he knew better. There are some things that nature would provide, and then there are some things that were left up to humans to create. Humans remake the land around to suit their needs. Humans remake their bodies to change their shape. He had something else to remake the minds of the women around him to suit his needs. Wendy Linn was about to find out how much he could remake a person to his liking.

As up close as he was he realized that Wendy’s eyes were a crystal blue. Those blue eyes and her tan skin just seemed to make her all the more attractive. She was wearing a white tee-shirt that was stretched tight over her large breasts, and as she looked at him her nipples pressed out upon the white fabric. She was wearing a loose pair of black shorts over her muscular thighs. She was also barefoot. Clearly she wasn’t planning on going out.

“Hello,” he choked out with a dry throat, “may I please come in?”

“Of course,” Wendy said with a smile and grin. Her eyes sparkled with delight as she pushed open the screen door and let him inside.

“Um,” he said turning to face Wendy, “you are alone aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Wendy replied cocking her head to one side.

“And, you, um, you weren’t expecting anyone to come by were you?” He asked unsure of what to do.

“Not that I am aware of,” Wendy said and then added, “We’re all alone.”

He looked up and realized that Wendy was still holding the front door open. “Please close the door, and lock it,” He advised.

“Of course,” Wendy responded as she did as she was told.

He entered the living room, and noticed that there was more exercise equipment than furniture in the room. A couch and chair were around a low table, and pointed at a television. There were also a rowing machine, a stair machine, a treadmill, and two rows of hand weights. Wendy liked to exercise while watching the television. He was also able to see over a low wall into the small kitchen, where a rack full of dishes was drying. The stove and counter top were clean. The wooden kitchen table was clean except for salt and pepper shakers.

“May I ask who you are,” Wendy inquired of her guest.

“Oh sorry,” he said blushing. “I guess I should get this out of the way.” He looked Wendy in the eyes and felt his heart pumping madly in his chest. “I know your name is Wendy Linn, and well Wendy, I am your master, and you must obey me.”

Wendy gave an audible gasp when the words sunk into her mind. He felt guilty, for some reason, for making Wendy his slave. It wasn’t like he had never done something like that before, but with her it felt different. He saw it in her eyes. The sparkle that was there seemed to darken a little, and become more focused on him. That wasn’t what he wanted.

“I am yours to command master,” Wendy stated like a soulless husk of a person.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that,” he said and came up to her. She wasn’t much taller than he was, but he looked up at her. He seemed so unsure of what he was doing, or what he was feeling. “I don’t want to own you,” he said looking up at her. “I just, well I saw you exercising at that gym today. As soon as I saw you I was very attracted to you. I don’t know why. I’ve never really been attracted to muscular women before, and then I saw you.” He turned away and said what he was thinking, “This isn’t coming out right.”

“I am anything you want me to be master,” Wendy stated waiting for orders.

“Then act natural,” he said and watched her relax.

She blinked a few times and then looked at him with a curious look. “You like me,” Wendy said with skepticism in her voice.

“I’m attracted to you,” he said looking up at her. “I’m not sure why, but when I see you my heart beats fast, and my mind hazes over.”

“That would be love,” Wendy replied, “or at least lust. How is it you’re able to do this, whatever, to me?”

He shrugged. “I’m not totally sure,” he answered, “but whenever I get a hard on women around me do whatever I say.” Wendy immediately looked down at his crotch, and then back up at him. “Yeah that,” he said.

Wendy giggled a little putting her hand to her mouth. “I’m sorry,” she said with a smile that touched her eyes. “I didn’t even notice. However I am flattered that I’m the cause of your, current stature, shall we say.”

“Well,” he admitted, “you would be the cause anyhow, but there are drugs that get it up too. I’m sorry, but that’s how I got your address was from the gym, and the reason for my stature then was you. I’m very attracted to you.”

Wendy smiled and came up to him. She teased a little of his hair away from his head. She smiled when she said, “You are cute. Not exactly handsome, mind you, but better looking than some men I’ve gone out with.”

“I bet you get hit on all the time,” he stated.

“Far, very far, less than you might think,” Wendy replied. “Would you like something to drink?”

“What do you have?” He asked following her into the kitchen.

“Juice, water, soda-pop, a few beers, and I have frozen daiquiri mix,” Wendy stated looking into the refrigerator, giving a good view of her rear end.

“Water for now would be nice,” he said, and she pulled out two bottles of water. She handed him one and he took a sip while Wendy drained half the bottle. “So,” he said, “you don’t have men throwing themselves at you?”

Wendy laughed. She sat down at the kitchen table, and he did likewise opposite of her. “If you want the truth,” Wendy said cradling her water, “I’ve noticed there are three types of men. The macho kind of men thinks that women were made only for their pleasure. Then there are men who exercise to the point they have muscle tone like bodybuilders, and usually are complete jerks. These guys usually have very low self-esteem, and bulk up to try and compensate for that. The problem is their self-esteem isn’t caused by being weak in body, but weak in mind. I typically am nice to these guys, you never know who’s on steroids, but they don’t get far with me.

“And what’s the other type of guy?” He asked as Wendy took a drink of her water.

Wendy smiled at him in a way that she knew something. “The other type of men,” Wendy said with the smile remaining, “are intimidated by my muscles. They won’t even come near me because they’re afraid of me. I catch them looking all the time, but they never come close. It reminds me of what you said you did at the club. You saw me, but didn’t approach.”

“So what does that make me?” He asked.

“Other than my master, a little more courageous than some men,” Wendy answered. She drained the last of her water and tossed the plastic bottle into a recycling bin in the corner of the kitchen.

He stood up and walked around. He didn’t want to sit still. He walked into the living room and at the DVDs next to the TV. He pulled one out and saw Wendy on the cover. “This is you,” He said shocked.

“Two years younger, but yeah that’s me,” Wendy replied coming up behind him. “So are the other twenty-eight videos of my workouts. That’s part of how I make my money is by making and selling my exercise videos. I’m also a part time fitness instructor, I do a weekly cable fitness program, and I’m a magazine model for health food, and nutrition bars. It’s funny that people think that just by taking a pill or eating a granola bar they’ll look like me. Here’s a hint people, you have to actually move your muscles.”

He smiled to the point he almost laughed at that. “I guess people buy your videos, watch them once, and then never again,” He stated.

“Not from what I heard,” Wendy said. She pulled out one particular DVD and looked at it. “In this one I do a segment where I’m in a bikini that’s so small it might as well have been a thong. It’s the best selling video of them all. My manager said that for my next video I should do the entire thing in a bikini. For some reason I don’t think that the people doing the exercises with me are interested in my clothing.”

“That should also give you some idea of who’s buying your DVDs,” he comments.

“No,” Wendy said sarcastically, “you mean that the people buying my videos aren’t looking for a good way to build their muscles.”

“Well they may want to build something, but it’s not a muscle,” he said pointing down between his legs.

Wendy laughed and looked him in the eyes with a wide smile. “I like you,” she said with sincerity. “You’re not like other men. You’re in a fourth category. You’re the kind of guy that I enjoy spending time with.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” he said. “I mean I’m happy to hear that you like me for some other reason than what’s between my legs.”

“Well,” Wendy blushed, “you are my master, and I do have to obey you. You haven’t said I have to like you, but I do like you. I like you, and have to obey you.” Her eyes were what gave it away. There was a lust in them that wasn’t there before. It was a natural lust, one that he didn’t put in. She was attracted to him, and not because he told her to be.

“I guess so,” he said with a husky sexual tone. “You have to do whatever I say,” he said taking a step closer to her.

“I will do whatever you say,” Wendy responded with the same sexual voice.

“You have to think whatever I say,” he said again taking another step closer.

“I will think whatever you say,” Wendy replied her breath getting hot and labored.

“You will believe whatever I tell you to believe,” he stated now only a step away from her.

“I will believe whatever you tell me to believe,” Wendy stated feeling the heat radiate between them.

“You’ll forget or remember whatever I tell you to,” he said pressing his body up against hers.

“I’ll forget or remember whatever you tell me,” Wendy said feeling her pussy get hot between her legs.

“You’ll feel whatever I tell you to feel,” he said as he raised his hands up around her head to pull her down into a kiss. Their lips pressed together, a heat and passion that was natural. Their bodies were hot as they pressed together. Her breasts crushed against his chest. His penis pressed against her front. Their lips were pressed together and as they sucked each other’s air into their lungs something that happens only between two people truly in love happened with them. They kissed until they both had to breathe.

Wendy looked into his eyes, and said, “I will feel whatever you tell me to feel. Right now I feel like both of us should be naked.”

“Do you think the couch can hold both of us?” He asked as a mild joke.

“I’ll fix it when we break it,” Wendy replied.

He pushed the muscular woman onto the couch, and then slid on top of her. “Are you comfortable?” he asked lying on top of her.

“No,” Wendy replied, “I seem to be wearing too many cloths.” She started to pull up on her shirt.

He laughed as he started kissing her belly. Her abdominal muscles were out and he kissed each one in turn. He licked her navel that sent a trill through her. He kissed her flesh going up her body. Wendy pulled up on her shirt until they were just about to uncover her breasts. He pushed up with his hands against the white fabric, and kissed her slowly unveiled mounds. They weren’t real, but that didn’t matter as the half spheres were just what he wanted. He kissed and pushed until her nipples were uncovered. Wendy moaned as he kissed her nipples. He took the buds into his mouth, and sucking hard, and then giving them a playful bite, it made Wendy squeal with pleasure. His large hands squeezed and caressed her breasts as he kissed and licked them.

She grabbed his head and pulled him up to her lips. She was sweating and an intense look of hunger possessed her face. “God you’re making me so horny,” Wendy growled. “If you don’t stick it in me now I’m going to take it.”

“I’d like to see you try,” he teased. “You’re frozen, immobile, and all you can do is breath and feel what I’m doing to you.” He slipped his head out from under her still arms and looked at her. She was still on her back, one leg bent and slightly up. Her arms were still in the position of where she grabbed his head. Wendy’s face and eyes were still locked looking to where he was. The sexual lust was still frozen on her features.

He pulled up on Wendy’s tee-shirt and pulled it up over her head. The fabric stretched as he slid it around her arms that showed the muscles bulging out as they kept their position. He kissed her some more. He kissed her neck. He kissed her arms. He even kissed her where he knew she would be ticklish, and she moved a little, but kept he position.

He untied the string on her black shorts, and lifted her frozen form up to slide them off. She had on white cotton panties, and there was a visible wet spot between the legs. He slid off the last of her clothing showing she shaved the hair of between her legs and it was as smooth as her legs. It seemed almost humorous seeing her naked and frozen on the couch. He stood up and looked at her body. She was perfect in his eyes. Her breasts may be artificial, her muscles may be as big if not bigger than his, but that didn’t matter to him. He wasn’t sure he wanted to admit it to himself just yet, but he was in love with Wendy Linn.

He pulled off his shirt and looked down at himself. He did have muscles on his arms, from hulling bricks around. His stomach was trim, from not eating anything for the hours he was working. A row of scars across his side from a fence years ago and moles that dotted his body that made unknown constellations appear. Wendy was right, he wasn’t handsome, but he was better than most.

He looked at Wendy and said, “Okay you can move.”

She popped up, her hair trailing behind her, and she glared at him. “Damn that was hot,” she said and crawled to him. She took his shorts in her hands and said, “I’m glad you left his for me.” She slipped the button out of its hole. She leaned forward and took the zipper in her teeth and pulled it down, looking up at him while doing so. Like a drawbridge dropping down, his dick fell out of his body like a pointed lance. “Holy shit that’s thick,” Wendy laughed feeling it in her hands.

“Is it too thick for you?” He asked with a knowing smile.

“Not a chance,” Wendy replied letting go of his dick and pulling his shorts and underwear down and he stepped out of them. He kicked off his shoes. Wendy stood up and the two naked people kissed long and hard as their sweaty flesh pressed against each other. He stabbed her with his dick. She pushed him with her breasts. Their lips held them together.

He gently pushed her onto the couch, and she spread her legs. There was no thought for him. There was no question. He positioned his penis between her legs and slowly pressed in. Wendy gasped and moaned feeling him slide inside her. It was tight, very tight, but the pressure made it feel all the more wonderful. Wendy felt him in her body, pressing in, touching her insides with his manhood. Raw sexual energy filled her body giving her a tingling that spread from toe to head. Her fingers sparkled with lust as she reached up and touched his body.

He was in. Her body was hot, and tight. He was almost worried that he wouldn’t be able to pull out, not that it would be a bad thing. A beautiful woman and he was making love to her in the most intimate way possible. He loved it. He saw her reach up for him, and he took her hands in his. They knotted fingers, and he started to rock. She smiled and moaned. She got the rhythm and pulled on him when he went in. She pushed on him when he rocked out. Wendy moaned again as if her entire body had turned into a sexual form. He loved it, making her moan. He knew that he could make her do anything, but this was different. He wanted to make her climax with only him inside her.

“Oh God yes!” Wendy screamed feeling him inside her body. She reached down and felt he wasn’t all the way in. Nine inches long, and he only put in six. “Deeper,” Wendy screamed, “I want all of you in me!” Wendy got her wish as he pressed harder into her body. She felt him inside her, deeper, pressing against her body, filling her. It felt like she was being pressed apart from the inside, and she loved it. He pressed harder, and Wendy slid a little on the couch. He was in her, deep in her. It was like he was trying to touch her heart, which seemed almost true to Wendy. “Do it to me. Cum inside me,” Wendy moaned.

He was sweating profusely now. He rocked in and out of her, the sweat giving lubrication. Three inches out, three inches into her body was more than enough to make Wendy moan with each movement. He reached up and grabbed her breasts. She put her hands over his, as if to help him caress her body. She was sweating making her tan skin shine like gold. His golden statue, he thought, and it brought a smile to his face.

“Oh God, I’m going to cum!” Wendy screamed.

“Me too,” he replied.

“Here it comes,” Wendy warned, and then screamed.

Her muscles weren’t just on her arms and legs as it felt like a vice clamped down on his penis. It was almost painful, but that didn’t matter as he let loose his seed inside her. She put her hand just above his dick, rubbing her body, making the orgasm last as long as possible. He felt his body pump into her. The hot sticky semen sprayed into her tight body. Wendy screamed with delight as her orgasm was magnified by feeling her body fill with his seed. Her back arched and her head went down as the orgasm rippled through her, and she knew it needed no help. There was so much semen, and so little room, that it sprayed out around his dick. Wendy felt it and sat up enough to get a finger of his white. With drama she brought the finger to her mouth and licked it clean.

He almost fell out of her when he was done, for the most part. There was still some coming out of the dip of his dick, a white top to a red rod. A small pump, and it was about to dribble down his erect manhood. Wendy wasn’t about to let that happen. Glowing from her orgasm, she crawled over and licked it up before it could spill. She licked the rest of him clean, tasting his member.

He started to giggle, and she did too. “That was the best sex I’ve ever had,” he confessed.

“Really,” Wendy joked, “would you like to try and top it?”

He looked at her and said, “You’re ready to go again so soon?”

“I have to do what you tell me to do,” Wendy said sitting back on the couch, “so if you tell me I’m ready to fuck again, then I am.”

He smiled and said, “Why don’t we take this day by day. Today was a good start, and we can see if we can keep it going tomorrow.”

She smiled and nodded her head. With the afterglow of sex still with them Wendy came up next to him, and just sat there. Their naked bodies touching and it seemed they were a perfect fit, if not exactly the same, for each other.

“You know,” Wendy said thinking, “I think I’m in love with you, and I don’t even know your name.”

The sound of a cell phone ringing the Battle Hymn of the Republic echoed in the room. The two lovers looked at each other. “That would be mine,” he said. “Sorry about this, but my work as a fire pit builder is seasonal, and I need as much work as possible.”

“Fire pits, are those like barbeque pits?” Wendy asked.

He pulled up his shorts and extracted his cell phone saying to Wendy, “Exactly like them.” He looked at who was calling and it was his ex-wife. He reluctantly opened the phone, “Yes?”

“I need you to come over here right away!” She cried out over the phone. “It’s an emergency!”

“If it’s an emergency call 911,” he advised. He looked over at the curious and still naked, Wendy. He mouthed the word, ‘ex-wife’ to he and she nodded her head.

“No, I need you here now!” She yelled and disconnected the phone.

He took the phone away from his ear and looked at it, as if the answers would come out at him. “I sure hope by ‘here’ she means the house. Now I remember why I don’t talk to her,” he commented.

“What did she want?” Wendy asked and knew immediately as he started gathering his cloths.

“I don’t know, she’s like that,” he confessed. “The fact that she was sober, or very close to it, means that this could be serious. When we divorced she got the house, and she knows nothing about home repair. It could be the toilet won’t stop flushing, or the house has burned down. Since my name is still on the insurance form I have to go.”

“When will I see you again?” Wendy asked.

He smiled at her and kissed her briefly on the lips before pulling on his tee-shirt. “Well tomorrow’s Sunday, do you have any plans?”

“Yes,” Wendy confessed. “Sunday is when I do my weekly cable TV exercise program. It takes all day, sorry.” They both looked disappointed. “However my night will be free since it never goes longer than four o’clock, so how about we have an early dinner?”

“It would be my pleasure,” he said and kissed her hand. “How about I come by and pick you up around five?”

“Nothing fancy,” Wendy asked, “I can’t fit into my nice dress, and I haven’t had time to make it sleeveless.”

“Nothing fancy,” he said pulling on his shoes. He headed for the door and Wendy followed. He turned around before getting to the door and gave Wendy a surprise kiss on the lips.

“One more thing,” Wendy said as he undid the lock on the front door. He turned around and saw her cup her bare breasts. “When you’re with your ex-wife, just remember who you’re going to be sending time with tomorrow night,” Wendy said in a husky sexual voice.

He leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before saying, “God I hope it’s just the toilet.”

13.

“This is the place the ex-wife lives?” Special Agent David Peoples asked skeptically.

“Yeah, let’s just hope she doesn’t go to Sunday services. God, I hate working on Sunday, no pun intended,” Special Agent Chris Tucker said as he stopped the car in front of the house.

A ranch style house sat on a quarter lot with a concrete driveway leading up to a twin garage. The house appeared fine, but there were signs of neglect. Large maple trees around had dropped their leaves onto the roof and into the gutters, and they were visible from the street. The white siding had the dark glaze of dirt on it. Some of the paint on the blue trim was starting to peal off. The small row of bushes in the front of the house was growing wild. The front lawn was spotted with weeds and looked like it was a week past when it should have been mowed. There were also tire tracks on the lawn.

Peoples looked from the lawn to the driveway and back to the lawn. “That driveway is very wide, and there is parking on the street,” He observed. “Why would someone park on the front lawn?”

“Someone with a van,” Tucker noticed.

Peoples walked up to the garage door and peeked in through the small windows. “Hey it’s a green Ford Taurus,” Peoples said looking back at Tucker. “It’s THE green Ford Taurus, the plates match.”

“He’s here,” Tucker stated. “I’m the bad cop.” Without a word Tucker went to the front door, bypassed the doorbell and pounded hard on the door. There wasn’t a sound. He pounded harder, and yelled out, “FBI, open up!” There were creaking of floor boards and the door opened to show a very haggard woman.

Her brown hair was messed up, like she had just woken up. The large tee-shirt was wrinkled and stained, and her short blue shorts were ripped and had small holes in them. Her face was bare of any makeup. Her nose was red from painful looking burst capillaries. Brown eyes were the size of pinpoints as she tried to focus on them. “What the fuck do you want?” She demanded in a voice that still sounded drunk.

“I’m Special Agent Chris Tucker this is Special Agent David Peoples, we’re with the FBI, and we want your ex-husband,” Tucker demanded.

“He’s not here,” She stated.

“Well we know his car is in your garage, so we’ll give you another chance,” Peoples said from behind Tucker.

She seemed to wake up a little bit more. “He’s not here, I swear to it,” She said.

“Swearing only works in court, now where is he!” Tucker almost yelled.

“Shit, I don’t fucking know. He’s not here, now leave my property or I’ll call the cops,” She yelled back.

“We’re the FBI, we are the cops,” Peoples stated.

Tucker took another approach, “We can take you downtown and charge you with obstruction of justice if you don’t tell us where your ex-husband is. This is your last chance!”

She appeared nervous looking from one agent to another. “Fuck you,” she said and tried to close the door.

“Okay, that’s it,” Tucker said grabbing her by the arm.

“Ouch, you’re hurting me,” she cried.

“We’re going to do a lot more than that when we get down town,” Tucker stated.

“Get your hands off me!” She yelled.

“Handcuffs?” Peoples asked Tucker.

“Handcuffs,” Tucker replied. Peoples pulled his pair of handcuffs out and approached the struggling woman.

For some reason the reflection of the sun off the cuffs seemed to snap her out of it. “Hold it, wait, okay, okay! Let go of me. Jesus Christ, will you fucking let go. He’s not here, really, and I don’t know where they took him,” She yelled. Tucker had stopped advancing to the car but still held her. Peoples stood there ready to snap the cuffs on her, but stood to listen.

“Who is ‘they’?” Peoples asked.

“God I need a drink,” she said brushing her brown hair back from her face.

“Talk first, drink later,” Tucker answered.

“Fine, some guys came here last night. They wanted him, and threatened me, and then paid me. I called him up, they took him away in their van, and I got a wad of cash,” She said straightening her shirt.

“When was this?” Tucker asked.

“Last night,” She replied annoyed.

“No when last night, what time?” Tucker asked.

“Oh fuck, I don’t know, around ten,” She stated rubbing her face.

“How did they get him into their van?” Peoples asked.

“They drugged him, hit him with some kind of dart, and he went down,” She stated looking at the house. “I’m going back inside for a drink.” She stalked off and the two agents had to follow.

The house looked like a hurricane went through it. The walls were dark and dirty. The furniture had stains on it, and trash was littered about. A thick layer of dust covered almost everything. The framed pictures on the walls were crooked. Mail was left unopened near the door. The kitchen was a mess with dirty dishes stacked high in the sink.

She went to the sink, and pulled out a glass, ran it under tap water, and considered it clean. She opened the cabinet door under the sink and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and spilled some into the glass. She took the glass down straight.

“You said they paid you,” Tucker stated, “Where’s the money.”

“Why the fuck should I tell you?” She shot back.

“Ma’am, at the very least you’re an accessory to a kidnapping,” Peoples pointed out. “Not to mention that since we can link his car here, you can also be charged with an accessory to a bank robbery. I would suggest you work with us. If you keep this up, not only will you get handcuffs, but you’ll get fingerprinted, incarcerated, indicted, tried, sentenced, and imprisoned. Think about all that time in prison without anything to drink.”

“Shit!” She exclaimed and shook her head. “The money’s in the freezer.”

“Thank you,” Peoples said opening the freezer door and seeing a brick of money, with a paper band around it and shrink wrapped, sitting on top of a dozen pot pies. “It’s wrapped in plastic,” Peoples said to Tucker, “so there’s a good chance of fingerprints.” Peoples pulled from his jacket pocket an evidence bag, and carefully put the brick of bills inside.

“Will your fingerprints be on file?” Tucker asked her.

“Yes,” she replied.

“What for?” Tucker asked.

“Does it matter?” She asked.

“It will help eliminate your prints, and that would mean finding your prints, so what was the offence?” Tucker asked again.

She closed her eyes and sighed. “I was driving drunk, and got into a wreck. I crippled for life the guy I hit head on, and lost the baby I was carrying.” She started to cry with sobbing tears.

“When was this?” Tucker demanded.

Through the choking sobs she said, “three years ago. I’m still on parole for another two.”

Peoples leaned in close to Tucker and whispered, “Why didn’t that show up on the computer?”

“We’ll be in touch,” Tucker said and walked out with Peoples following. They left her crying at the kitchen counter.

“Well I was wrong,” Peoples said when they were outside. “I thought he left town, and it turns out he was kidnapped. Of course that may mean he’s out of town by now.”

“I’m more interested in who knew about him,” Tucker stated unlocking the car. “If she is on parole then it should have showed up when we did a check on her, but it wasn’t there. What’s more they wanted to take him alive, otherwise why hit him with a dart.”

“I’ll give you that,” Peoples said and lifted the evidence envelope and said, “Let’s just hope this evidence will tell us who ‘they’ are.”

14.

“Who are you,” he said waking up on a reclined gurney. He was strapped down with padded leather restraints at both wrists and ankles. There was an IV going into his arm, but it looked thicker than most clear tubes he’d seen. What was more disturbing was he didn’t have a shred of clothing on. All around was partitioned glass windows with what appeared to be diagnostic equipment outside. A man with thick glasses, nearly no hair and wearing a white lab coat was directly in front of him, on the other side of the glass.

The man looked up from whatever he was looking at, and started. “Well John, it’s nice to see you’re awake,” the man in the lab coat said and it came through the speaker overhead.

“My name’s not John,” he replied.

“It is now, you’re John Doe, technically John Doe number nineteen, but I’m just going to call you John,” the man in the lab coat said. “If you need to call me something feel free to refer to me as Doctor Barnes, or just Barnes, or as I suspect you will eventually call me, you asshole.”

“I see our friend is awake,” said a man in a very expensive suit stated walking up next to Barnes. He had snow white hair, but he didn’t seem that old. He was just slightly taller than Barnes, and carried himself in the way only men with power did. There was something about the man’s jowls and his deep set blue eyes that seemed familiar.

“Klein,” he said from the gurney. “You’re one of those billionaires that were suspected of government bribes last year.”

“Well I see our John Doe has a good memory. Yes that was me, Oscar Klein, and I’m a multibillionaire now,” Klein said from the other side of the glass.

“What do you want?” He asked looking directly at Klein.

“I would think that would be obvious,” Klein replied.

“It is obvious. Let me rephrase that, what do you plan on doing to me?” He asked testing to check that yes the restraints were tight around his wrists.

Barnes was the first to speak up, “We’re going to test how it is you can control women with your erection. There’s something poetic about that in my opinion.”

“I would agree,” Klein stated. “We want to know how you do it, and if it can be duplicated to benefit my businesses.”

“It all comes down to making money, doesn’t it,” He said with a sneer.

“What,” Klein laughed a little, “you don’t think I want to use your power to take over the world or make people buy my products?”

He thought for a second and then said, “No.” This made both Barnes and Klein take interest. “You’re a businessman not a king, and probably have no interest in taking over the world, just owning it. Also if you make people buy substandard products at inflated prices as apposed to a superior and less expensive priced products there will be too many questions asked and you’ll be found out. You’d probably want to learn how to duplicate my ability, put a weaker variety into some cologne, and sell it to desperate men.”

“My God, we have a smart one,” Barnes stated almost shocked.

“Yes we do,” Klein agreed. “If you don’t kill him we might just be able to turn to our side.”

“Number six would do it,” Barnes agreed.

“So at least six of the previous eighteen John Does have proved useful to you,” He said from the gurney.

“Not just John Does but Jane Does as well and not just six but twelve. I do hope that Doctor Barnes here doesn’t kill you. I could use an intelligent person working under me,” Klein stated. “And here I was wondering what I was going to do on my Sunday.”

“Just relax John,” Barnes said pressing buttons on the console before him, “you’re about to get a hard-on like you’ve never had before.”

15.

“Jack, you said it would take one hour and it’s been one hour,” Special Agent David Peoples said looking into the aquarium. Inside the plastic wrapped brick of money was sitting on two thin threads as the cloud of superglue made the prints visible.

“It’s Sunday,” Jack said putting down the sports section of the newspaper. He turned on his wheeled chair to Peoples, “you two are just lucky that no one else has brought anything in, and I can focus my attention all on you.” Jack was a spry man. He was thin and wiry, but he moved like a ballerina in the lab. Except for the black rimmed glasses nothing seemed to indicate he was a forensic scientist. He had a full head of hair, cut like a lawyers. He dressed in a flannel shirt and blue jeans. He appeared to be nothing but a normal person on a normal Sunday, spending his day at work reading the newspaper.

“We appreciate it Jack,” Tucker said and Peoples gave him a questioning look.

“Let’s see what we’ve got,” Jack said turning on the vent to draw out the fumes from the superglue. Then he lifted the lid, and put on a pair of gloves. The fingerprint brush had bristles so fine that they could barely be felt on the finger, but they were good for making invisible prints on clear plastic visible. Jack shook out some of the fingerprint powder into the lid of the container, and then dipped the brush carefully into the fine black dust. Then as if moving in slow motion Jack lifted the brick of money out of the container and with a feather’s touch ran the brush over the money. Six solid prints appeared.

“Let me get some pictures of these, and then we’ll be in business,” Jack said grabbing the digital camera. A few shots later, he uploaded the picture prints to the computer, and then isolated them. With the prints in the computer Jack started the automated fingerprint identification program. “Four of your prints are from the ex-wife,” Jack called out making sure to get them first. “These other two might take a moment.”

“So Jack, what do you do with the money now?” Peoples asked looking at the brick and the twenty on top.

“First I’ll unwrap the money to get the prints as evidence,” Jack said dashing the agent’s hope. Tucker gave a low laugh as he flipped through the newspaper. Jack took a very sharp pointed knife, almost like a scalpel from the drawer before him, and carefully cut the plastic at the corners. Then he pealed the plastic away, putting each section into a labeled evidence bag so that it could be reconstructed later. “Interesting,” Jack said looking at the brick of money.

Tucker looked up from the paper and asked, “What?”

“This money wrapper has been taken off and put back on,” Jack said looking closely at it. “This wrapper is not on straight, and banks don’t typically make that mistake.” Jack picked up the brick with his gloved hands and flipped through the money. “That woman was had. There’s a twenty on the top and bottom, but the rest of these bills are ones.”

“There’s no honor among thieves,” Peoples said shaking his head.

“Someone was playing it cheap,” Tucker stated.

Just then the computer beeped, and then beeped again. Jack went over and looked at the screen. “There’s a reason why they were cheap, one of the prints came back to a crook, and the other to a businessman, which I guess is the same side of the coin,” Jack commented.

“Who are they?” Tucker asked putting down the paper.

“One guy is Mathew Teisinger, and former convict with a history of armed assault and kidnapping,” Jack said and then clicked on his mouse to pull up the other name. “Oscar Klein, one very rich businessman. I hope you guys have an airtight case, because you’re going to be asking for it.”

“Let’s start with Teisinger,” Peoples suggested. “We might be able to get an ex-con to talk to us before a multibillionaire.”

16.

“Your penis should be hard enough to hammer nails,” Barnes said looking up. “Do you have any idea what’s going on?”

“Why are you still under the impression I want to be here?” He asked from the gurney. “I’ll let you know after you let me go, how about that?”

“Oh bloody hell, the IV came out of your arm,” Barnes said with groan. “This will be the second time I’ve had to put that back in.” Barnes grabbed a roll of medical tape and opened the side door to the glass room. “This time I’m going to make sure it stays in.”

“Or you could get one of your female nurses to do it for you,” he suggested. “Just make sure she’s a very good looking one.”

Barns pulled up the clear plastic tube and looked at the needle on the end and then the pool of fluid on the floor. “I’m going to have to get that cleaned up,” Barnes stated looking at the floor. “Okay, this time I’m going to make sure this needle stays in your arm.” Barnes looked over the exposed arm for an adequate vein, “I have to admit that—!”

He didn’t have much room to move, but with the bespectacled man hovering right over his arm, it was easy to grab for the throat. He had Barnes’s throat in his large muscular hand and squeezed just enough to cut of the man’s breathing. Barnes grabbed at the muscular forearm, but couldn’t pry the fingers away.

“Listen up and listen good Barnes, I’ll let you breath if you undo the strap on my wrist, now,” He said in a low tone with the shadow of evil intent. Barnes clawed at the hand, but with a squeeze that stopped. “You’ve got about ten seconds,” he said quietly.

Reluctantly but with quick motions Barnes undid the leather strap around the wrist that held him by the throat. “Okay, now the other one, quickly,” he stated, and Barnes complied. With his arms free the first thing he did was undo the straps around his ankles, with Barnes’s neck still in his grasp.

“What are you going to do to me?” Barnes choked out.

“You wanted to give me the gift of the best hard on in my life, well I’m going to return the favor,” he stated.

In short order Barnes was strapped to the gurney, naked. He looked down at his reasonable cloths, they were nice, and fit reasonably well, if a little loose in the pants. “You’ll forgive me if I skip the lab coat. It might draw too much attention,” he said going out of the glass room to the computer on the other side. It was a simple program and soon the IV was pumping out a clear liquid. “You said this will give me a hard on, well I hope so. I’m going to need it to get out of here,” he stated picking up the IV and sliding it into a vein. “Just so you know, I have very good muscle control in my arms, and was able to squeeze the IV out.” He felt the drugs take hold and ripped the IV from his arm, “Damn this is good stuff. Here, let me show you.”

“No you can’t!” Barnes screamed as the IV went into his arm. A strip of tape kept the needle in the doctor’s slender appendage. “I might not be able to take the pressure. My dick might explode!”

“And yet you were going to use it on me,” he stated with a grin. “Now just to make sure you keep quiet,” He said pulling off a strip of tape and putting it over the doctor’s mouth. “Now if you will excuse me, I have a mission to accomplish.”

The halls were lit with only half the lights over head, giving the corridors dark patches and a ghostly quality. Light spilled out of an open doorway and he crept along the wall until he heard voices, female voices.

“Stop complaining,” an older sounding woman said, “getting double overtime on a Sunday and all you’re doing is playing cards. Just be happy that Barnes isn’t making us scrub the tables.”

He did a quick look into the room, and saw a break room. Five circular tables with fiberglass formed chairs around them. Vending machines of sandwiches, soda-pop, and candy lined one wall. Three women in nurses uniform, one old and fat, one thin and young, and one shapely and young were sitting around one of the tables playing cards. There was no one else around. Like making an appearance on stage he stepped into the break room.

“Hello ladies,” he said and they all looked at him, “please get on your knees before me.” The women, like obedient children did as they were told. The older woman had gray hair, was grossly overweight, and had deep fat lines on her face. The younger nurse without much of a chest had short black hair, and appeared no older than nineteen. The other nurse was nearly model quality with blond hair, full breasts, a thin waist, and long legs. He smiled and he formulated a plan.

“What’s your name,” he asked pointing at the fat nurse.

“Sara,” she answered still on her knees.

“Sara, I have a job for you,” he said with a grin, “I need you to go to the door to the room with the glass room inside. Do you know what room I’m talking about?”

“Yes sir,” Sara answered.

“Good,” he smiled at her, and she smiled back, “I want you to make sure no one enters that room until Doctor Barnes comes out. Under no circumstances, for any reason, for any body are you to let them through. You will stop them physically if you have to in order to keep them out of that room. Do you have any questions?”

“Does that include Mister Klein?” Sara asked.

“Absolutely,” he answered, “you will think that Doctor Barnes gave you these orders, and if you get fired the doctor will give you a letter of recommendation, not Klein, now get going, and forget you’ve ever seen.”

Sara got to her feet, spry for a fat woman, and quickly left the break room. He looked down at the two women. “Okay I need two things, my wallet and my keys, and then I have a job for both of you,” He said with a grin.

17.

“Mathew Teisinger, open up,” Peoples yelled as he pounded on the door to the apartment. It was a nice place, clean, and with a court yard and gym in the middle of the apartments that surrounded it. The apartment that Special Agent David Peoples and Special Agent David Peoples were at was on the top floor, and was a single occupant place.

“Hang on,” a voice came from the other side of the door. Mathew Teisinger opened the door and looked at the two FBI agents with a curious expression. “May I help you gentlemen?”

“We’re the FBI, Matt, can I call you Matt? I’m going to call you Matt. I’m also going to find out where you were last night,” Peoples stated.

Teisinger looked at the two agents and then back into his apartment, “This is Sunday, right? I didn’t think you guys worked on Sundays?”

“We’re doing the Lord’s work, now were where you last night?” Peoples asked.

“When?” Teisinger asked.

“Last night pay attention,” Tucker stated.

“Yeah, when last night? I was at different places at different times,” Teisinger answered. “Do you guys want to come in? I hate talking in the hallway.” The man held open the door for the two FBI agents and they came into the apartment that was furnished nicely. The furniture matched. Drapes were clean and went with the wallpaper. There were even real paintings on the walls. The floor was hardwood with tasteful rugs spaced out.

“Nice place,” Peoples commented.

“Yeah, my mom was an interior decorator, and I picked up a few things,” Teisinger answered. “Okay so you want to know where I was last night, okay. From five to almost seven forty-five I was here waiting for the ball game to start. At about seven forty-five I get a call from my boss saying he needs some files moved out of one office to one of their holding warehouses. Around eleven at night I got back home. I ordered a pizza, caught the highlights of the game on the news, and went to bed.”

“Who’s your boss?” Tucker asked.

“Oscar Klein,” Teisinger answered like it wasn’t a big deal. “I’m like his assistant. Oh sure he’s got those girls with the glasses and a PDA stuck to their hands, but when he needs something heavy lifted or moved, or anything else he calls me. I’m on call twenty-four hours a day seven days a week and my cell phone is always charged.”

“You didn’t find it odd that he called you in on a Saturday?” Peoples asked curious.

“No,” Teisinger answered not sounding odd at all. “It was Saturday, and no one was working, except for Oscar. He wanted some old paper files moved from the remote office to one of their holding warehouses. You can’t really move all that stuff with lots of people about. So no I didn’t find it odd that I was called in to work when other people wouldn’t get mowed over by a dolly.”

“What about the kidnapping?” Tucker shot out.

Teisinger closed his eyes and squinted for a moment, “I know I’m still on parole for that, but really I’ve kept clean. I’ve got a good job. I live in a nice place. I’m seeing a divorced woman that still knows how to please a man. Do you really have to dig up the past?”

“He’s talking about the kidnapping last night,” Peoples stated jerking his thumb at Tucker.

“What kidnapping?” Teisinger asked looking from Tucker to Peoples. “I don’t know anything about a kidnapping last night.”

“We know you were responsible for the kidnapping because we have your prints on the money you gave paid out,” Tucker stated.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Teisinger asked. “I moved files last night. You can go ask Oscar, he was there. He showed me where the files were, gave me the key to the warehouse, and told me to use one of the work vans so I didn’t have to burn my own gas. There should be security video of me moving out the files. I did not kidnap anyone.”

“When did you do this?” Peoples asked.

“From about eight to just before eleven,” Teisinger said.

“Do you mind if I have a look around?” Tucker asked.

“Help yourself, but I should warn you I tossed my exercise cloths in the hamper, so hold your breath before opening it,” Teisinger said pointing at the hamper in the small hallway. Teisinger turned back to Agent Peoples and asked, “What were we talking about?”

“Does it normally take three hours to move some files?” Peoples asked.

“That depends on how many files there were, and how many trips I had to make,” Teisinger said and then confused looked crossed his face. “Now that I think about it, one trip shouldn’t have taken three hours. Hold on let me think. Fifteen minutes to get cleaned up and get over to the office. Twenty minutes to load the files, half an hour to drive to the warehouse, fifteen minutes to unload the files, and then there’s another half an hour to drive back. So that’s, what, about two hours, so why was I gone for three?”

“I don’t see anything,” Tucker said coming back to the group.

“Hang on I’m missing an hour,” Teisinger said closing his eyes and remembering last night as he thought it happened.

Tucker and Peoples looked at each other for a moment. “Mister Teisinger please try to remember,” Tucker asked in a soft voice. “Do you remember any other cars that passed you? Do you remember any bumper stickers? Do you remember anyone walking on the sidewalk?”

“No, not really?” Teisinger said looking worried.

“How about anything written on the files?” Peoples asked. “Do you remember what color the files were that you took out the office?”

“Okay, now you guys are just scaring me,” Teisinger said pointing at the agents. “I’m missing an hour, and there are gaps in my memory. What the hell is going on?” He looked at the two men and then asked, “Did I kidnap someone last night?”

“We’re going to find that out,” Tucker promised. “For right now tell us how we can get to this office you think you got the files from.”

18.

Oscar Klein was surfing the internet in his office. The sun was starting to dip, and even thou his office was on the top floor it was starting to get dark. Potted plants were casting long shadows, and the overstuffed ornate chairs were becoming a rich dark color. His desk was a long solid oak slab and was for the most part empty, he liked an empty desk. He also liked a large office, and as wealthy as he was, he got what he wanted. At that time he wanted something to do that didn’t involve going home.

“Mister Klein,” a woman’s husky voice said from the door way, “I’m Nurse Betty.”

Klein looked up and saw the woman in the shadows. She had blond hair, full breasts, a thin waist, and her legs seemed to stretch forever. She walked with a cat like grace that as the shadows shifted on her body. “You’re one of Doctor Barnes’s nurses,” Klein stated, “what do you want?”

She licked her lips with an exaggerated tongue. “I don’t want Barnes to be my doctor anymore. I want you to be my doctor,” Betty said slipping free the first button on her uniform. “Do you want to play doctor?”

“What’s going on?” Klein demanded. “Are you under some kind of mind control?”

“Not that I’m aware of,” Betty replied in the same husky voice. “There’s nothing to do down there, I was hoping there was something to do up here, or at least someone to do.”

“Or you’re going to sue me for sexual harassment,” Klein said it out loud.

“I don’t want to sue you,” Betty said leaning over the desk so he could see her cleavage, “I want your cock inside me.”

“Well I do have to say you’re better looking than my wife,” Klein admitted looking at Betty’s body. “You’re also better looking than my mistress too.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” Betty announced pulling open her top, and snapping free her bra. The large natural breasts spilled out. In the shadows her erect nipples seemed larger than they were. The areolas around her nipples here huge, at least two inches wide, and a deep pink that seemed to contrast with her white flesh and Betty cupped her breasts to show them off.

“I’ve never gone for the whole costume thing,” Klein stated licking his dry lips.

“That’s fine with me,” Betty smiled and stripped off all her cloths. She stood there in a handful of heartbeats naked. Her legs were really that long, and smooth. Her belly was flat as a wall. Her arms were long and smooth, ending in thin and nimble fingers. She was a real blond with her bush neatly trimmed to a diamond shape patch. “I’ve shown you mine, now you show me yours.”

“Oh what the hell,” Klein said and pulled off his cloths. His hair was white all over his body. His chest was covered with strands of white hair. White hair surrounded his privates. It was like his entire flabby wrinkled old body had just come out of a snow storm. The only thing that seemed youthful was his penis, standing out and ready.

“So that’s what a multibillionaire’s dick looks like,” Betty said getting down on her knees. She took the rod in her long fingers and positioned it for her mouth. A warm tongue rolled over the hot rod as she gently sucked on his sensitive skin. She was good, letting his stick deep into her mouth, almost to her throat, and then pulling it out again. Her head bobbed back and forth, giving his dick a good coating of slick spit.

“Damn woman, do you do this professionally?” Klein jokingly asked.

“No, but if you want to give me a promotion I could,” Betty joked rubbing his rod with her hands.

“Well here’s your promotion, lean over the desk,” Klein commanded.

Betty stood up and positioned herself over the solid oak desk. She leaned over so far her breasts were being crushed against the top. Klein stood behind her and slid his slick dick into her body. She moaned and grabbed the end of the desk as she felt him enter her. Klein wasted no time as he pumped in and out of her body. He rocked, moved, and shoved his hard member into her hot body.

“Oh yeah, this is good,” Klein moaned through clenched teeth. “Roll over I want to see your face.”

Betty complied and was lying on the desk with her legs spread. She clenched her teeth as he entered her body again. He was like a sledge hammer driving into her body. Betty’s entire body shook with each thrust. Her breasts quivered with each drive into her body he made. Klein was enjoying himself. He wondered what he was going to do on a Sunday, and it seemed some casual sex was just the thing. He had money. He had power. Now, he had a sexy woman with her legs spread before him.

“Here it comes,” Klein announced. He didn’t pull out in time, and some of his semen shot inside her, and the rest all over her body. He grabbed his rod and with his eyes closed stroked himself as his seed shot all over Betty’s body. With a sigh, and the last of his ejaculation out, Klein fell back into his leather chair.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” Klein asked Betty.

“I have two confessions to make,” Betty said standing up and gathering her cloths. “First, my mind really is being controlled,” Betty said putting on some of her cloths. “Second, you’re not very good, but I’m still going to scream rape,” Betty said as she ripped some of her pants.

Betty blinked a few times and then looked around. The shadows were even longer now, but there was still enough light to see what was going on. She looked down at her body and then at the naked man in the leather chair with his dick softening and a drop of semen falling out. “OH MY GOD!” Betty screamed and ran for the door.

“Shit!” Klein said reluctantly standing up and gathering up his cloths. He picked up his phone and pressed the number for the lab down stairs. There was no answer. “Shit!” Klein said again and got dressed.

In moments Klein was standing before Nurse Sara outside the lab. “I said let me in,” Klein demanded of the fat woman.

“I can’t let you do that,” Sara stated standing her ground. “I was given specific orders from Doctor Barnes himself not to let anyone in until he came out.”

“Your mind is being controlled,” Klein stated. “Now let me in!”

“What gives you the idea my mind is being controlled?” Sara countered. “Doctor Barnes gave me these orders, so unless you’re telling me he can control minds, sod off.”

“I can fire you right now,” Klein threatened.

“Go ahead,” Sara called his bluff. “If you fire me then Doctor Barnes will give me a letter of recommendation. If I let you in then Doctor Barnes will fire me and I’m out on the street.”

“Let me in,” Klein demanded trying to push the fat woman out of the way.

“Not if I can help it,” Sara stated pushing back.

Klein pulled back and smacked Sara hard with his left hand. The ring on his hand left a large gash in the woman’s cheek that immediately started to bleed down her face. Stunned the nurse backed off just enough for the multibillionaire to get into the lab.

Doctor Barnes was on the gurney, naked, with his penis standing up so thick and bloated it looked like an over inflated balloon. He had been able to open his mouth enough to pull the tape partly off his lips. As soon as he saw Klein outside the glass the doctor yelled, “Turn it off, oh God turn it off!”

“What do I do?” Klein asked running to the computer.

“Click on the blue button that says one hundred percent. Oh God, I feel like I’m going to pop!” Barnes yelled.

Klein looked at the keyboard and then up at the doctor. “I don’t see a blue button,” Klein stated.

“On the monitor, God damn it, use the mouse. I don’t want to die like this!” Barnes yelled.

Klein moved the mouse and the blank computer monitor came to life, and he quickly saw the virtual blue button that was required. He clicked on the button and looked up. “Okay now what?” Klein asked.

“Undo these straps,” Barnes asked. Klein went in to the glass chamber and was about to pull out the IV when Barnes yelled out, “Don’t pull out the needle. I need it to pump me with the drug to take my erection down.”

“Sorry,” Klein said pulling open the leather straps. “We have a problem.”

“Yeah John Doe escaped,” Barnes stated.

“Okay, we have two problems,” Klein corrected himself. “Your John Doe escaped, and he sent your Nurse Betty up to my office to seduce me. Now she’s crying rape.”

“You couldn’t keep it in your pants could you,” Barnes said sitting on the edge of the gurney feeling his member soften. “Finally,” he said looking down at himself, “I don’t want to go through that again. Hand me my lab coat over there in the corner.”

Klein brought the doctor his white lab coat. “So I was thinking of using one of our mind control formulas on Betty to make her forget what happened,” Klein said.

“Yeah sure, not a problem,” Barnes said pulling on the coat over his naked body. “Did you release inside her?”

Klein hesitated for a second and then said, “I might have.”

“That’s fine, we can use number eight,” Barnes replied. “We’ll just make her think it was consensual sex.”

“We need to find her first,” Klein replied.

“No, first we need to go to my lab and get the spray, and then when we find her, we can change her mind,” Barnes replied. He pulled the IV out of his arm and stood up, buttoning his coat. “Damn I think it’s grown,” he said shifting under the coat, “or it could be I’m only wearing a coat and not my cloths.”

The two men left the observation room and went down the hall to an unlabeled door and opened it. It was in fact a hallway with six numbered doors on either side each with a numbered keypad around above the door knob to admit access. The lights were half dark, and that seemed appropriate with the mood of the two men. They walked the entire length of the hallway to the last door on the left and Barnes punched in the code.

“Do you smell something burning?” Klein asked Barnes.

With a shock Barnes threw open the door to the lab. Nothing seemed out of order. The back wall had glass and wood cabinets over a black counter top, and a microwave sitting in the corner. There was an emergency shower in the corner. Expensive equipment sat on either side of the door. An island was in the middle of the room with a computer and experimental equipment resting on its black top, and with a support beam in the middle of the island. An oven in a cut out of the wall, hooked up to a vent to the outside was releasing some smoke out of the crack on the door. On the far side of the island was the sound of running water.

“Jessie?” Barnes said coming around the island to see his nurse washing something in the sink.

“Hello Doctor Barnes,” Jessie said and then blinked a few times. She looked around and then asked the doctor, “What am I doing in the lab? I thought I was playing cards a second ago?”

“Get out now,” Barnes yelled at Jessie, and she ran out of the room. “Oh shit,” Barnes said and looked at the computer on the island. It was running a defragmenter program, he immediately stopped the program and looked at what was missing, everything. He ran over to the oven and touched the handle, it burned him. He grabbed a thermal glove that sat next to the oven and pulled open the door. There was nothing but ash sitting on the wire racks. “Oh shit,” Barnes said coming over to Jessie and looking at what she was washing. “Oh shit,” he said again.

“What’s going on?” Klein asked.

“Well John Doe seems to have been very thorough in wiping out our mind control formulas, the information on how to make them, and the research into them,” Barnes said coming over to the computer. “But he missed the backup disks,” Barnes said grabbing the jewel cases next to the computer. He knew as soon as he picked them up something was wrong, they were too light. He opened one, and then the other, and then another and they were all empty.

“He stole the mind control research,” Klein stated.

Just then the microwave in the corner of the laboratory beeped. Barnes closed his eyes and walked over to the box. He knew what he was going to see. The doctor opened the door and there were the backup disks. The metallic coating was like glitter over the melted mass of plastic disks.

“I don’t believe it,” Barnes said sinking to the floor. “One man, just one man, and he completely fucked us over in less than a day.”

“Don’t we have this information somewhere else, anywhere else?” Klein begged.

“No, only on that computer, on the backup disks that never left this room, and the paper files that are now cinders,” Barnes said from the floor. “I could have been able to recreate the formulas if he hadn’t had Jessie wash all our samples.”

“Fifteen years of research, gone,” Klein said in shock. “Well I still have money, maybe I can bribe Betty to keep her mouth shut.”

“All that information, all that work, and one man makes it disappear,” Barnes said standing up.

“One crisis at a time,” Klein stated leaving the lab. He stormed off to the front of the building. There was one lone security officer on a Sunday in charge of the monitors. If Nurse Betty was around then she would be on one of those monitors. Klein didn’t even have to talk to the security officer. The front of the office was glass windows, and through those windows it was easy for the multibillionaire to see the ambulances and police patrol cars out front in the parking lot.

“Oh shit,” Barnes said and then looked down at himself. “I need to go find some cloths,” Barnes said and then walked back the way he came.

Klein walked out of the office to the three patrol cars, two ambulances, and one normal car with two men in suits standing on either side of open doors. Klein huffed when he saw Nurse Betty in a blanked being attended by two paramedics. He huffed again when he saw Nurse Sara with a large bloody bandage over her cheek. A troop of police officers were gathered around the women with their notepads out taking statements.

“What the hell is going on here?” Klein demanded when he got close enough.

“What the fuck do you think?” Nurse Betty yelled. “You fucking raped me, and I called the cops.”

“I didn’t rape you. You seduced me,” Klein shot back realizing too late it would have been better for him to have kept his mouth shut.

“Yeah, seduced, you call me up to your office, attack me from behind, rip my cloths, and rape me. That’s not seduction!” Betty yelled at him with spittle flying. Police officers stepped between the nurse and the multibillionaire to keep things from escalating.

Klein looked over at Nurse Sara and she looked at him. She didn’t show any expression when she said, “I’m glad my brother’s a lawyer. You’ll get served papers soon for assault. I believe these officers are going to take the ring on your left hand as evidence.”

One of the uniformed officers came up to Oscar Klein with a plastic bag in hand. “Sorry sir,” the officer said waiting for the man to give him the ring.

“Oh this is ludicrous,” Klein stated and without giving over the ring looked over at the two men in suits. “You two are you detectives,” Klein demanded. They both looked tired and confused. One had dark hair and very dark eyes, with the body language of being humorless. The other man was large to the point of bodybuilder large, with blond hair and striking blue eyes.

The blond man was about to say something but Klein cut him off, “I demand that you ignore these preposterous claims. I did nothing of the sort. I didn’t rape that woman, and I didn’t strike the other. Do you know who I am?”

“You’re Oscar Klein,” the man with dark hair said.

“Damn straight,” Klein yelled. “If you don’t scrap these claims I am going to call your captain and have both of you busted down to patrol officers. You’ll be flatfoots by morning!”

“Flatfoots,” the blond said to the other.

“Flatfoots, now that sounds like a threat,” the dark haired one said.

“Damn straight it’s a threat,” Klein stated.

The blond turned to his partner and said, “It’s still illegal to threaten a federal officer, right?”

“It’s still on the books,” the dark haired one said.

It was at that time Klein realized that the two men weren’t detectives.

“Special Agent Chris Tucker,” the dark haired one said, “and this is Special Agent David Peoples, we’re with the FBI. We don’t have any connection with these women. We’re investigating a kidnapping, and would like to have a word with you.” Tucker turned around and saw an approaching van with an extendable antenna on top. “However I do think I’ll be nice and let you call your lawyer first, which should give you just enough time to get inside before that news van gets here.” Klein almost ran back inside.

The phone on Tucker’s hip ran and he pulled out his cell phone. “Tucker,” he said into it. “Good, keep an eye on it, we’ll be right there.” The agent closed his phone and looked at his partner. “Our green Taurus has been spotted outside a restaurant down town.”

“It sounds like he got away,” Peoples smiled.

“You think?” Tucker commented looking at the women surrounded by police and paramedics.

19.

Agent Tucker and Agent Peoples sat in their car, watching the restaurant. He was inside, sitting opposite a very nice looking, if not buff woman. They were talking and laughing and looking into each others’ eyes. It was almost like the food didn’t matter, only that they were together. The two agents had been sitting for only ten minutes when they paid their check and got up to leave. It was almost touching to see them kiss before getting into either side of the green Taurus.

It was like a slow speed car chase to the duplex village where he let the woman out. They both went to the door and both agents shifted to get comfortable when they saw the couple go inside. What happened was too short for sex, but too long for just a simple kiss good-by, but then he was at the door again. They kissed for a long time under the porch light. There seemed to be something other than just a sexual kiss between them, and both agents picked that up. They finally broke off the kiss, and as they separated their fingers kept them together for a few moments longer. He stood at the open door to his car, saying something to her that the agents couldn’t hear, but she laughed at what he said.

He drove straight back to his cavernous apartment, and pulled into the parking structure a block away. That’s when the detectives pulled up along side of the green Taurus, and stopped. He looked up at the agents as they got out of their car.

“William Norton, I’m Special Agent Chris Tucker and this is Special Agent David Peoples,” Tucker said in his cool tone.

“FBI,” William said just to confirm.

“Yes,” Tucker stated.

“You’re here about the bank?” William asked again.

“At the moment,” Peoples said.

William put his hands behind his back and turned his wrists to the agents. “It was my own stupid fault. I would like to thank you however for letting me finish my date,” William said and Tucker came up behind him with handcuffs. William was silent as he was brought down town, was booked, and then placed into a holding cell.

It was late and both agents were tired. They settled on deciding to do the paperwork and interrogation of William Norton in the morning. “Well that cell looks better than his apartment,” Peoples commented.

Tucker didn’t comment as he went to the male guard on duty. “That man we just brought in is very dangerous. You are not to let any woman near the holding area, got it?” Tucker asked.

“Yeah sure,” the guard said not sounding serious.

“Let me say this again so it will sink in,” Tucker said, “not a single woman near him.”

“Is he always like this?” The guard asked Peoples.

“Let me try,” Peoples said to Tucker. The agent turned to the guard and asked, “Do you have a large savings account? You’ll need it because if you let a woman in that holding area and he gets her, then she’ll probably be suing you for every penny you’ve got, provided she’s still alive to do so.”

The guard swallowed a dry throat and then nodded his head. “Got it,” he said, “no women.”

The agents left for their homes. The morning was bright and sunny, and freezing cold. Frost covered everything, and Monday morning commuters had to scrape their windows clear. The buildings and offices were cold that morning, in preparation for the heat that would come in the afternoon. The police station was also cold that morning, but Special Agent Chris Tucker and Special Agent David Peoples had hot coffee to keep them warm. They also had a cup for William Norton in the interrogation room.

“So you used mind control to rob the bank,” Tucker stated after starting the tape recorder.

“What?” William responded with the coffee close to his lips. He put the cup of coffee down and looked at the agent with a cocked eyebrow.

“You used your ability to control minds to rob the bank of ten thousand dollars,” Tucker said again.

William looked at Peoples and asked, “Is he serious?”

“I’ve never known him not to be,” Peoples answered. “So did you?”

“Did I what?” William asked back.

“Did you rob the bank with your mind control powers?” Tucker asked again.

“I didn’t rob the bank,” William said with a shrug. “I went into the bank, and as a joke I asked for ten thousand dollars, and the woman behind the counter gave it to me. I left and was going to mail it back as a joke. I take it you recovered all the money in my apartment, it was in the freezer in some TV dinner boxes.”

“Yeah, why was that?” Peoples asked.

William shrugged and said, “I don’t live in the nicest neighborhood. I figured if someone would break into my place they wouldn’t rip open boxes of TV dinners looking for money. Besides I was going to mail it back, but I couldn’t do it since I had to work, and the post office isn’t open on Sunday.”

“How did you control the teller’s mind to give you the money?” Tucker asked again.

Just then the door to the interrogation room opened and in walked a wrinkled woman in a red business suit. Her hair was done up in a professional manner, and she walked with an angry authority. “That’s it, I’ve had enough,” she said to everyone in the room. “I’m not going to prosecute a man who would only get parole for a very bad joke. We recovered all the money, correct?”

“Yes,” Tucker answered.

“Nothing came of the kidnapping, correct,” She asked again.

“What kidnapping?” William asked sounding curious.

“Nothing,” Peoples answered.

“Then I’m done here,” she answered leaving the room.

Tucker looked at William and asked, “Did you do that to her?”

“I’ve never seen her before in my life,” William said. He took a sip of the coffee and grimaced, “This stuff is horrible.”

“No argument here,” Peoples said. He reached over and turned off the tape recorder. “Okay, off the record, what the hell is going on?”

“Like I believe you guys will do anything off the record,” William laughed.

Tucker walked over to the intercom next to the one way mirror and flipped the small plastic switch to off. “I want to know what’s going on, and don’t care if we can charge you with it or not,” Tucker said. “So, I don’t normally say this, please tell us what’s going on.”

“You guys don’t know?” William looked from one to the other. “Okay, as long as I have immunity I’ll let you know. Yes, I can control women’s minds, but only when I have an erection. I’d advise you two to get comfortable since this is one involved story.” Tucker and Peoples looked at each other and then sat down.

“You met my ex-wife, Rebecca,” William said with a sad grin. “Well it all started with her about seven years ago. We were married, and life was good, until her dad died, and she started drinking. Her father was the only family she had left, other than me, so we tried to have a child. We tried and we tried, but nothing happened. She drank and she drank some more as her depression dipped lower and lower. She tried to get sober, God help her she tried, but she kept falling off the horse. About five years ago it finally happened, Rebecca was pregnant, but she was still drunk. She went out one night without me, and got very sloshed, and then hit a man by the name of Tom Hickey head on. He lost both his legs, and his left arm.

“Now at the time I was working as a paralegal, and had been for about five years, and was very good at my job. I never had to go to court, but the lawyers I worked for said it was my work that won the cases. Some people resented that, including a lawyer by the name of Arthur Cliver. I made a deal with Arthur, a deal with the devil if you like, if my wife didn’t face any jail time I would quit being a paralegal for life. I don’t know what Arthur had to do, but Rebecca was given five years probation.

“I kept up my end of the bargain and quit. I picked up the only trade that I knew, making fire pits, or barbeque pits as some people call them. My father taught me. The problem was Rebecca kept on drinking, and even showed up drunk to the civil trial. That’s when I divorced her. My alimony goes almost exclusively to pay the two million dollars that was awarded to Tom Hickey. To say it was the lowest point in my life would be correct.”

Tucker interrupted William to ask, “How does that pertain to your mind control powers?”

“I’m about to get to that, hang on,” William said. “Although I wasn’t a paralegal anymore that doesn’t mean that everyone I knew forgot me. A good friend, who I will not name, had a history with Doctor Julius Barnes. He in fact worked for the doctor on some mind control programs that were being funded by Oscar Klein. The thing is my friend came up with a genetic modification that when injected into a person would have that person release pheromones that would affect the opposite sex. Doctor Barnes took the idea and proposed it as his own to Oscar Klein. Klein rejected the idea outright and was very angry with Doctor Barnes about genetic modification, something that Klein hates with a passion. Doctor Barnes was furious with my friend, they got into an argument, and my friend was fired.

“My friend quickly got a job somewhere else, but still hated Doctor Barnes. One day when I was over at my friend’s house, cooking on a fire pit I built for him, he offered me a deal. I would get the pheromone injection if I used it to destroy the mind control program that Doctor Barnes set up. I agreed and the pheromones worked, but in a superior way than either of us could imagine. I could influence women slightly with the genetic modification, but that’s when I’m soft. The true power came when I had an erection, and the smell gave me complete control over a woman’s mind.

“I’ll admit it; I used my power for evil first. I got a list of super models that I thought about making my sex slaves. I robed a bank. I did turn two super models into slaves, and lesbians. I can fix that by the way. Anyhow, my play time was over, and I figured it was time to get to work.”

Peoples interrupted and asked, “What about Wendy Linn you had a date with last night? It didn’t look like the first time.”

“You know her name?” William asked a little surprised.

Peoples blushed a scarlet red. “I have some of her DVDs,” Peoples admitted, “you think I look this way by taking some kind of pill?”

“Okay,” William admitted, “I got to work after I had a date with Wendy. Of course I didn’t have to really do anything. Oscar Klein kidnapped me. Talk about putting the fox into the henhouse. I got free, eventually and started what I was given this power for. I completely, and I do mean completely eliminated all mind control data, and formulas, that Doctor Barnes had. Since Oscar Klein really pissed me off, I also set him up too. I believe with these charges against him it will reopen the bribery case, or at least let you guys net more evidence against him.

“That’s about it. I got out just in time to take a cab back to Rebecca’s house, pick up my car, and drive over to pick up Wendy for our date. I was a little late because I stopped off to pick up flowers, but she forgave me. I saw you guys outside the restaurant, and figured it was time to give up. I can’t thank you enough for letting me finish my date with Wendy, it really means a lot to me. That’s why I didn’t stay long at her place, so thanks.”

“You can thank me later,” Peoples said. “So now that your job for your unnamed friend is done, what are you going to do?”

William smiled and said, “I’m going to start my life again. I still know the law, and I’m going to work to pass the bar. I promised to stop being a paralegal, but not a lawyer. I’m going to see Wendy as much as possible. We talked a little, and both of us agreed that we want children some day, one or two maybe.”

“What about your mind control power?” Tucker asked.

“I’m not going to use it to win cases,” William promised. “Honestly my friend said that the power was only temporary anyhow. It should go away in a few months.”

Tucker and Peoples looked at each other with frowns. “Okay,” Tucker admitted, “you’re free to go.”

“Thank you,” William said standing up. “You know, as long as I still have this ability, if the FBI ever needs some help with any women just let me know.”

“Just fix what you did to those two models and we’ll call it even,” Tucker said.

“Maybe you’ll be even,” Peoples said standing up and putting his arm around William. “Will, tell me what Wendy is like.”

19.5

“This is down right evil,” William said sitting next to David Peoples in the car.

“No, what would be down right evil would be for me to believe what you said this morning at the station,” Peoples said with a smile. “Tucker may believe that your powers will fade, but I know more about genetic engineering than he does. Your DNA has been fundamentally altered. Your powers of mind control will be with you for the rest of your life. Wendy Linn might not act like it, but she’s also under your control. I’m willing to keep my mouth shut, and ignore any court cases that end in a hung jury with all the women on your side, if you do this one thing for me.”

“This one big thing,” William stated. “Okay, we’re here anyhow.” With that they both got out of the car. It was a short trip up to Julian and Susan’s apartment. William knocked on their door.

There was a brief pause and then the door opened. Julian stood there wearing only a robe. Her hair was messed up, and her face was free of makeup. She looked at who it was and her eyes went wide. Instantly she fell to her knees and said, “Master, I am your slave.”

“I know you are,” William stated walking into the apartment with David Peoples behind him. “Close and lock the door,” William commanded and Julian instantly obeyed.

“Julian,” Susan’s voice called from the bedroom, “Who is it?” She came out from the bedroom wearing only an oversized tee-shirt proclaiming her to be sexy. As soon as Susan saw who it was she fell to her knees too. “Master,” Susan said with her head bowed, “I am your slave.”

“Damn you have them trained well,” David Peoples said looking from one to the other.

“Slaves, kneel next to each other before me,” William commanded and they both got up to only kneel again before their master.

William looked at David Peoples and back at the women, as if to make sure. “Okay slaves listen up and listen well, this is David peoples. He is your new master, and you are his slaves. You will do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget anything he tells you. You will obey him completely and totally without exception or hesitation. You will also stop obeying me.” William turned away from the women, who were now staring at David, and looked at David Peoples. “Well David, go ahead.”

“Um,” David said unsure of what to do, “slaves take your cloths off.”

David looked at William with a huge grin. William didn’t smile but said, “If you’re done with me I want to go home and get some sleep.”

“Oh sure,” David stated, “and William, thanks.”

William didn’t say anything as he went to the door, unlocked it, and without looking back closed the door behind him.

“You,” David pointed at the tall woman with barely any breasts, “what’s your name?”

“Julian, Master,” She answered.

“Oh that’s right,” David remembered now, “Julian go lock the door, and then come back here.” He watched as the tall woman stood up and gracefully walked over to the door and threw the bold. Then just as gracefully she walked back to where she was, and resumed her position kneeling before her Master.

David looked at the woman with the big breasts and smiled at her. “So then you’re Susan, correct?” He asked.

“I am your slave with the name Susan, Master,” Susan answered.

“Good,” David said thinking of what he could do with these two women. He smiled a sadistic thought. “Okay slaves, I love that, stand up, and remain standing no matter what with your hands at your sides,” David commanded. He inhaled deeply through his nose as he looked at the two different yet beautiful models do as he commanded. They stood erect with their hands at their sides, and their eyes completely focused on him. “Slaves, when I snap my fingers you will begin to laugh. You’ll laugh harder and harder as if something is the most hilarious thing you’ve ever experienced is just getting funnier and funnier. You’ll laugh more and more until I snap my fingers again.”

He smiled at the emotionless women, and then he snapped his fingers. Their eyes went wide for a second as their mouths opened and laughter came out. Their faces turned red as the laughter made their naked bellies shake. Their entire bodies turned scarlet as their laughter echoed in the apartment. Their thunderous roar of laughter came from the women as their bodies started to sway. It wasn’t even funny any more as tears streamed down their faces, and yet they kept standing with their hands at their sides. It was almost painful laughter as Susan’s breasts bounced around wildly. Julian was in pain as her laughter consumed her to the point her bladder let loose, and she peed all over the floor. That’s when David snapped his fingers again and the women stopped laughing like a switch turned off. David stepped away from the puddle of urine on the floor and looked at his two slaves who were turning from red back to a normal color.

“I enjoyed that,” David said with a grin, “from now on whenever I snap my fingers you’ll laugh like that until I snap my fingers again, but try not to pee all over the floor.”

“Yes master,” Julian answered.

“What’s next?” David asked himself as he took off his jacket and then his tie. “Oh there is one thing I’ve always wanted to do, make a woman orgasm on command,” He said looking at the models. “Let’s make this interesting however,” David said taking off his dress shirt. “Julian and Susan, you have an orgasm you will feel a great feeling of love for me. Every orgasm you have, will double the feeling of love for me. Oh, and neither of you will be jealous of the other’s love for me. Now you will have an orgasm if I say your name and then follow it with the word ‘orgasm’. You will also have an orgasm if I say your name and clap my hands twice. These won’t just be any orgasms, but wonderful orgasms. Each orgasm I give you will be better than the one before.”

David took off his undershirt, his shoes, socks, and pants. He stood before his naked slaves wearing only his sky blue boxer shorts. The man did look like a model himself. His chest was a chiseled look of someone who exercised often. He even had a six pack near his waist. David’s arms were bulging with muscles. He looked like a match for Wendy Linn, physically.

“Julian,” David said looking into her eyes, “orgasm.” Her body shook. Still standing with her arms at her sides her knees bent as her breathing became ragged. Like waves through her body the orgasm rippled through her. From her head to her feet the rapture centered on her pussy as it became wet and hot. Her legs quivered their last as a smile spread across her face as she looked at her master.

“Not bad, not bad,” David said his boxer shorts tenting out. “Okay now for your turn, Susan,” David said and clapped his hands twice. Susan’s eyes shot open as the orgasm hit her like a truck. Her entire body shook with rapped jerking motions. Her breasts remained where they were, but the tremor ran through them making the outsides vibrate. A worried look came over her face as from her pussy a stream of fluid shot out between her gyrating legs. Her body swayed as the orgasm slowly subsided and she stood more erect looking at her master with a loving smile on her face.

“Damn woman, you squirt, I like it,” David said. “For now I’m horny as a bull. Where’s the bedroom?”

“There is one over there, Master,” Julian pointed.

“Then there’s one over there, Master,” Susan pointed.

“Cool,” David said looking at the doorways. “You two are still lesbians, so kiss each other keep lip locked and follow me.” The two women kissed, Julian leaning down, and Susan straining up, and they sidestepped to follow David to the closest bedroom.

David walked into the dimly lit bedroom. One lap by the door was on, and that was it. There was a vanity mirror, a dresser along one wall. The other wall was a closet and small bathroom. In the corner was a red padded chair. In the middle of the room was a king size bed, with the covers already messed up. David smiled and grabbed the naked Julian, and pulled her away from Susan’s kiss, before tossing the tall model onto the bed.

“Julian, you’ll be licking Susan’s pussy while I get yours,” David said pulling off his boxer shorts. His penis didn’t match his body. The hard stub was only about six inches long, erect, and seemed thinner than it should have been.

David crawled onto the bed as Susan positioned herself over Julian’s mouth, with her back to David. “Damn it Susan, turn around,” David ordered.

“Forgive me Master,” Susan said turning around with Julian’s tongue already licking at the slit above her.

“Susan,” David said moving in between Julian’s legs, “orgasm.” Susan’s eyes closed as the orgasm took hold again. Her body shook and she fell forward and had to brace herself with her arms on either side of Julian’s naked body. Julian gave a cry of surprise as the stream of juice from Susan’s body sprayed all over her face. The orgasm lasted longer this time, and when Susan raised her body the smile on her face was broader.

David in the mean time was driving his penis into Julian’s body. Her pussy was more than wide enough to accept the small penis. She moaned some as he fully entered her body. David knew that he didn’t have the greatest dick in the world, but that didn’t matter, he had the most obedient women in the world before him. “Julian, Susan, you two love my dick. You think it is the greatest ever. When you’re sucking it, you’ll think nothing could compare. When it is inside you the feeling it gives is better than anything you have ever felt or can imagine. You both crave my cock in any hole.”

Julian wiggled and squirmed with delight feeling his cock inside her body. It was like a golden sexual glow came from his member inside her. Susan couldn’t decide to stare at her Master’s face, or at his penis inside Julian’s body. Susan grew hotter just thinking about her Master’s shaft.

“Oh yeah, here it comes,” David said. With a grunt David climaxed inside Julian. “Julian, orgasm,” David commanded and the woman complied. Julian’s pussy grasp David’s dick, and like a pair of lips seemed to try and pull it deeper inside her. In short order David was spent and pulled out of the still squirming woman.

“Okay, I’m done,” David said and looked at Susan, who was still positioned over Julian’s head. He pulled back and off the bed. He sat down in padded chair in the corner, and looked at his slaves.

Susan looked at her master with longing love, even as her roommate licked her pussy. David saw the fact that Susan was horny, and wanted his cock, but he was already getting soft, and he had to be at work the next day. “Julian stop licking Susan’s pussy, and come out from under her. Susan lay back on the bed,” David commanded. Julian knelt on the bed looking from Susan to her Master.

“Alright Susan, I want you to close your eyes,” David said and she obeyed. “Now I’m going to tell you what’s going on, and even thou I’m telling you this, you will think that it is actually happening. Susan, I am between your legs. My dick is long and hard. You are getting hot and wet just looking at it. I’m spreading your legs apart,” David said and was amazed to see Susan’s legs spread open as if by an invisible hand. “I’m putting my dick in your pussy now. It’s hot, and you can feel the heat inside you. It feels so good.” Susan started to squirm from the invisible cock. “I’m thrusting in and out of you now Susan. Each thrust feels better than the last. You’re pussy is hotter than it has ever been before. You can feel the orgasm starting to build inside you. I’m thrusting in and out of you, deeper inside and farther out. It feels wonderful, and you can feel your orgasm starting to peak.”

Julian was captivated by her friend and lover squirming all over the bed with an invisible lover between her legs. Julian licked her lips and stared at her Master hoping that he would do the same to her. David smiled at his power over the women, but he was getting tired. “Susan, I’m about to cum inside you, and you’re about to climax,” David said. “When I cum inside you, you will climax. I’m about to cum. It’s coming. I’m shooting my load, now! I’m spraying inside you.” Susan let out a scream of delight as she put her hands between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Her hips moved all over the bed as she bucked with the invisible dick inside her.

David watched for a while, but his eyes were getting heavy and tired. “Okay Susan, open your eyes and come back to reality,” David commanded. Susan opened her eyes and dreamily looked up at her Master. “I think it’s time to get some sleep. Julian set the alarm clock over there for five in the morning,” David commanded and the tall model complied. David walked over to the bed and fell down on top of it. He put one arm around Susan, and as Julian came back he put his other arm around her, pulling her down onto the bed.

“Slaves, starting tomorrow you’re both going to start an exercise regiment,” David said with half closed eyes. “You’ll exercise for three hours a day every day, cumulative, and yoga doesn’t count.”

“Yes Master,” Julian said looking up at him.

“Yes Master,” Susan agreed resting her head on her Master’s chest.

“Good,” David said as sleep took him, “both of you sleep until the alarm goes off.”

20.

Special Agent David Peoples walked into work the next morning his typical five minutes early and already found Special Agent Chris Tucker working on their next case. Peoples sat down at his desk and looked over at Tucker and as a morning greeting asked, “Hey Chris how’s it going?”

“Fine,” Tucker answered looking at a file, “how about you?”

“Nothing exciting happening,” David Peoples answered sounding serious.