The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Erection

Contains: mc, mf, ff, md

Warning: This story contains sexually explicit content. No one under the age of eighteen should read this. This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, or situations that are similar to real life are purely coincidence.

Synopsis: A man can control women’s minds when he has an erection, but to what end?

Author’s Note: Wouldn’t it be cool if whenever you were horny enough to have an erection you could have your pick of the women around you? Too bad this is fiction. Of course this isn’t just a ‘have mind control powers have sex with women’ story. I tried to mix it up a little. I hope you like it.

1.

Even thou it was early April the morning was still bitterly cold. Frost clung to the blades of grass like a frosting of crystal. People on their way to work became frustrated at scraping off their windows. The birds were singing and the sun was making an appearance giving the impression that the city was warmer than it was, and wouldn’t be until noon. It was this cold that seeped into the green Taurus sitting outside the small branch bank.

He was sitting in the car, starting to see his breath, and then he sifted. His loose blue jeans were becoming tighter, and he had to move his delicate member to a more prime location. With one last smile at himself in the rearview mirror of his car he pulled up on the zipper of his green jacket and got out into the cold of the morning.

Cristina-Ann sat behind the teller’s window at the bank counting pennies. A business brought in almost thirty dollars worth of pennies, wrapped in paper wrappers, and it was her job to make sure of the count. Of course all that entailed was putting them through a sorting machine, but it was long tedious work, and she couldn’t wait until next week when she went on vacation. She just had her hair died blond again, and thanks to her diet she was slim and trim, ready for her bikini. The only thing she didn’t have was the patience for three more days until she was free for a week.

Cristina-Ann saw the reflection in the polished black marble top of the teller’s window that someone was waiting for her, and that’s when she looked up into his face. In that moment her world changed.

“Hello, may I please have ten thousand dollars in twenty dollar bills,” He said with a soft soothing voice.

Cristina-Ann’s face smiled wide as joy and happiness spread through her mind. “Of course,” she replied opening the cash drawer with the key around her wrist. She picked up the bricks of bills and put them onto the black counter before her. In her mind she was counting until she reached ten thousand. With this finished she looked up into his eyes.

“Thank you very much,” he said putting the money into his jacket pockets, “have a nice day.” Cristina-Ann’s smile brightened considerably at that and she watched as he walked out of the bank. It was customers like him that made the job worth wile.

2.

Special Agent Chris Tucker, a humorless man, was becoming less amused than he was an hour ago. He rubbed his pink face red with his large hands, and then ran his fingers through his curly blond hair. Tucker felt his tie was too tight, and the armpits of his undershirt were starting to get sweaty under his dress shirt, dark suit jacket, and in the hot room. That was normal, and to be expected. You want someone you’re interrogating to be uncomfortable. Special Agent Chris Tucker wanted Cristina-Ann Smith to be uncomfortable, and he was playing the good cop.

“One more time,” Tucker said to Cristina-Ann.

“You said that last time,” She moaned. Her blond hair was frazzled. The mascara was starting to run on her face. With red eyes she didn’t look like the woman two hours ago was sorting pennies. She put her face into her hands and talked through them when she cried, “I don’t know what came over me. I just don’t know.”

“Then tell me again what you do know,” Tucker demanded. “Tell me exactly what happened.”

Cristina-Ann lowered her hands flat against the metal topped table and tried to move back in her seat, which was bolted to the floor. “I was putting pennies into to the munch, that’s what we call the coin sorter. Then I saw the reflection of someone at my window, and I looked up. This guy asked for ten thousand dollars, and I gave it too him. God, I don’t know why I did it. It was like the most normal thing in the world to do. He wanted the money, and I had access to the money, so I gave him the money. God, I don’t know what I was thinking!”

The door to the interrogation room opened and in walked Special Agent David Peoples. He was playing the bad cop, and looked the part. His dark eyes were almost black pools on his face. His nose seemed too large, and was crooked from being broken giving him an evil appearance. His skin was a tan brown color that seemed almost unnatural, almost as unnatural as the fact he stood over six and a half feet tall with a chest and arms to match. He looked like he could kill you with one punch, and wanted to.

Peoples spoke up, “I will say this once Smith, I don’t believe you. You hand over ten thousand dollars, and you call it a bank robbery. I don’t think so.” The large man leaned over the table right into Cristina-Ann’s face. “You had access to this money. You were the one who handed the money over. There was no note. There was no gun. By your own admission he just asked for the money and you gave it to him. Woman, you’re going down for this.” Cristina-Ann gave a little squeal of a moan, but was otherwise silent.

Peoples stood up and crossed his large arms standing behind Tucker. “Unlike my colleague,” Tucker said trying hard not to bite his tongue, “I will give you the benefit of doubt. What did this guy look like?”

Cristina-Ann was almost hyperventilating when she tore her eyes from Peoples back to Tucker. “I,” She stared and then thought for a moment. “He was short,” She finally said. “Most tall guys tower over me, but this one was almost eye level, so maybe five feet three inches, maybe five inches.”

“What else,” Tucker asked knitting his fingers together and gazed upon the woman.

“His hair,” She said thinking, “he was going bald, but his hair was brown, a light brown. It was more of a dirty blond maybe.”

“Face?” Tucker asked.

“Round, kind of like his head was round and his cheeks were puffy to give it a round look,” Cristina-Ann stated without looking up, but staring through the scratched metal table.

“You’re doing good Cristina-Ann,” Tucker said and could feel Peoples shift behind him. “Now he took the money off the counter before you, did you see a ring, or a tattoo or anything like that?”

“Um, let me think,” Cristina-Ann said putting her head into her hands again. “His nails, his finger nails, they were nasty. He was a nail biter I think, and they weren’t very good nails either. You know those white spots you get if you smash your finger? I think most of his nails had one or more of them.”

“That’s very good,” Tucker replied, “now I want you to picture him in your mind. What kind of cloths was he wearing?”

“Green, or a green jacket,” She said with her head still in her hands. “It had a zipper on the front, and it must have had deep pockets for all that money to fit into it. He had blue jeans, and well that’s all.”

“What is it,” Peoples demanded. “You were going to say something, what?”

“Well I don’t know if it is that important,” Cristina-Ann said looking up at the FBI agents, “but he had an erection.”

Tucker turned around and made eye contact with Peoples and they just looked at each other for a moment. “What was on this green jacket,” Peoples questioned the woman.

“Nothing,” Cristina-Ann said a little surprised. “It was blank on the front and back. It was just green nylon with a green cotton collar, wrists, and waist. There was nothing on his cloths or his car.”

“You saw his car?” Tucker asked looking at the woman. “What was it?”

“Um, green,” Cristina-Ann shrugged. “I don’t know cars that well. It was a two door, and there weren’t any bumper stickers or window stickers or anything like that.”

“In that case you saw the back of the car,” Peoples stated, “what was the license plate number?”

“I,” She stammered, “I don’t know. It was about that time I realized what I had done, and I flipped out. First came the police, and then the detectives, and then you guys are accusing me of being part of this bank robbery.”

“You are part of this bank robbery,” Tucker replied. He stood up and straightened his suit jacket. “We’re not going to keep you here, but we want to be able to contact you at any time. Don’t leave town.”

“Shit,” Cristina-Ann swore.

“What is it?” Peoples asked.

“I was going on vacation in a few days,” Cristina-Ann said looking up into his blue eyes, “I’m not sure if my plane tickets are refundable or not.”

Out in the hallway Peoples and Tucker looked at each other for a moment. “I don’t like being the bad cop,” Peoples complained. “I just don’t have the heart for it. I like being nice.”

“Yeah this isn’t working for me either,” Tucker agreed. “From now on you’re the good cop and I’ll be the bad cop. You can be nice to the suspect while I slam my foot down on their toes.” Tucker exhaled loudly, “So, what do you think?”

“Hey Chris, give me ten thousand dollars,” Peoples joked.

“Go to hell,” Tucker replied.

“And why didn’t she say that to this guy?” Peoples smiled as he said it. “She could have lied and said that this guy said he had a gun or a bomb, but she didn’t. She does admit to giving him the money, but also to calling us. Either she’s dumb and guilty, or she’s innocent and dumb. We have her, so we just need to find her accomplice.”

“She said his finger nails were spotted with those white dots,” Tucker stated.

“They’re called leukonychia,” Peoples stated.

“Yes thank you very much,” Tucker replied, “which implies he works with his hands. I say we ask around the labor unions about this guy. I know it’s not much to work with but it’s something.”

“A union worker that drives a car instead of a truck, we’ll find him,” Peoples stated.

3.

He felt his erection start to subside and gave a sigh of great relief. He’d heard of the medical condition called a priapism. That’s where an erection doesn’t go away, and could be quite dangerous. It was said that in the middle ages if you saw a witch you would be curse with an eternal erection, a priapism. That would result in the danger of getting a blood clot in the penis, and then gangrene.

He shifted his pants some and got back to work. He smoothed out the mortar and put another red brick into the row. In the back of his mind he was thinking about what he wanted to do that evening, or at least who he wanted to do that evening.

4.

There is always something about the night that brings out fear in people. For maybe an hour or two after sunset there will be people out and about. A majority of people will not even leave their homes when the sun sets. Street lights come on, but they are not the sun. Headlamps illuminate the road before them, but it is not the sun. They will stay where it is warm and bright enough for them, home.

Two women were home in their apartment as the night drew out the warmth of the day. They lived together, they worked the same job, and they even competed for the same boyfriends occasionally. They were very close friends.

Julian could have been confused for a basketball player considering her height. It was good she was a model with cloths specially designed for her considering her height that might have been a problem. Her hair was a full strawberry blond that fell below her shoulders. She moved her long legs and the muscles rippled and bunched under her tanned skin. As she passed by the full length mirror between her bedroom and the kitchen, and admired her body in its skin tight blue and white outfit underwear that she modeled for a catalogue just that day.

Susan was in the kitchen cooking up their dinner of shrimp and vegetables, and seemed less impressed by her roommate’s outfit. Susan was only five feet six inches tall, but that gave her the bust that most designers wanted. She kept thin and trim by exercising, but ate enough to keep the breasts that most models made disappear by their diets. She was wearing a tight white tee-shirt and yellow shorts which seemed to go well with her golden blond hair. Susan liked to look good even when she wasn’t working.

“Do you think Robert was serious when he said I was going to get the Victoria Secrets shoot?” Susan asked.

“Yes,” Julian stated with a grin pulling a bottle of water from the refrigerator. “Let’s face it they sell bras, and for a bra to look like a bra they need someone with breasts to go into them. Honey I hate to be the one to tell you this, but normal women have jugs that need a bra. They’re not like me that could go without a bra and be perfectly comfortable. I don’t have two huge things on my chest that need contained.”

“Oh thanks that makes me feel so much better,” Susan stated looking down at her chest. “Robert said they were large and natural, so I had a better shot than those plastic women.”

“When’s dinner ready?” Julian asked.

“As soon as you hand me that ceramic bowl behind you and set the table,” Susan replied accepting the white bowl.

Julian set out the plates and silverware as Susan put the bowl of fresh vegetables and shrimp seasoned and stir fried onto the table. They were about to sit down when a knock came at their door. The women looked at each other annoyed.

“Tell me you didn’t order a pizza,” Susan asked.

“Of course not, I like your cooking,” Julian stated standing up. “If it’s someone telling me how they can save my soul I’m going to drop kick them across the city.”

Julian unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door, “Whatever…” He was standing there looking up at her, and the words just died on her lips.

“Please let me in,” he said in his soft voice.

“Of course,” Julian replied stepping out of the way for him to pass.

“Julian,” Susan called out as she went from the dinning room to the front door, “who is…” Susan’s jaw dropped open as she gazed upon him.

He turned to Julian and said, “Please close and lock the door.”

“Of course,” Julian replied happy and exuberant just to be looked upon by him. Julian closed the door firmly and twisted the lock on the deadbolt. Her long legs carried her to stand next to Susan, who had yet to move. The two women gazed upon him with a sparkle of complete elation in their eyes.

“Ladies,” he said making sure he had their full attention, “I am your master and you are my slaves.”

It was like a blow to their chests as both women exhaled sharply at the words he spoke. Susan was the first, and then quickly followed by Julian, to fall to her knees and bow down in worship of her master. Both women where hunched over with their fingers out long and pointed at their master’s feet. They seemed so small with their knees tucked up under their bodies, and the bones of their spines clearly visible.

Julian spoke first, “I am your slave master, command me.”

“Both of you stand up,” He commanded and the models eagerly jumped to their feet. Smiles were broad across both of their faces as they were obeying their master, like good little slaves.

“Take off your cloths,” he commanded. Standing just before their front door both women pealed off their cloths as quickly as possible. Letting their hair fall out of the neck holes from their shirts as they exposed their erect nipples, the women were just as eager to slip down what they used to cover their now moist and hot pussies. Tall and short, tan and pale, flat chest and full breasts, they were so dissimilar but they were both beautiful in their own right.

He came up to Julian, almost eye to nipple with her. He took one of the dark brown nipples in his ruff fingers and pinched it gently as he twisted it. He looked into her eyes seeing the shock and delight. With a heavy hot breath against her skin he said, “You love me.” An explosion of fire consumed Julian’s chest making her feel hot all over. The blush brightened her face and made her pussy go from wet to dripping as her desire for him was magnified to more important than breathing.

He let go of Julian’s nipple and went to Susan and hefted her large breasts in his ruff dry hands. She didn’t take her eyes off his and he felt her breasts making her even hotter than she was before. More at eye level with her, he gazed into her large orbs when he said, “You love me.” A bolt of electricity sent a shiver of ecstasy through Susan’s body. She quaked with a lust that went from her head through her breasts that he held, and down to her pussy making her juices run down her leg. Under his hands she felt her nipples become harder than they’ve ever been in her life. Susan felt her mouth hang open and wanted desperately for him to kiss her.

He let go of Susan’s breasts and turned to walk into the living room. “Follow me,” He said. Julian and Susan took eager steps forward that were almost painful for how much lust they felt between their legs. “No,” he stopped when he said it. He turned halfway around to look at the woman. “Crawl,” was the only thing he said. Instantly both women dropped to their hands and knees and crawled behind their master. Susan’s breasts swung under her body with each movement of her arms and legs. Julian’s pussy was so wet that it left drops in her wake.

He went into the living room and looked around. There was a sofa, with a low table before it, pointed at the large screen television. Around the TV were the typical amenities of a DVD player, surround sound, radio, and what was important to him, a MP3 platform hooked up to the stereo. He walked over to the overstuffed chair next to the couch and looked at it, but decided on sitting upon the sofa. He looked at his slaves, still down on their hands and knees, staring up at him.

“Do either of you have some dance music for your MP3 player?” He asked.

“Yes master,” Julian eagerly stated. “I have hours of dance music.”

“Good, go get it,” He commanded of her. She started to crawl feeling the heat and lust between her legs that was nearly painful. “Quickly, slave,” he commanded. Julian ignored the pain, and the heat as she obeyed feeling her knees slam hard against the floor and the palms of her hands slap the ground. She had to obey her master for she was his slave.

Julian came back into the living room with her MP3 player in her teeth like a dog, like a bitch dog in heat. “Hook it up,” he commanded, “and play something fast.”

“Yes master,” Julian stated plugging in the unit, and calling up one of the fastest songs with a solid beat. She fell back onto her hands and knees and crawled next to Susan to look upon their master.

He had his eyes closed nodding to the beat and then he opened them with a start and looked at the slaves before him. “Are you two lovers?” He asked.

“No master,” Susan said quickly.

“Well you are now,” He commanded. “The two of you have an unquenchable sexual lust for each other. You will only have sex with each other, and me. You love having sex with me, and each other. When you fantasize about sex with will be with me, or each other.”

Julian looked over at Susan with a lust for her that appeared out of nowhere. Yes, she wanted Susan. Her large breasts with the erect nipples should be in her mouth, Julian decided. Julian wanted to lick Susan’s slit until it was raw. Seeing Susan’s mouth Julian could only think about kissing her, forever.

Susan looked at her friend in a whole new way. Julian’s perfectly curved back that led to a flawlessly smooth ass. Susan looked at Julian’s flat stomach and envisioned licking the tanned skin to raise goose flesh. When Susan’s eyes moved to Julian’s mouth her throat caught, Susan wanted desperately to kiss her friend.

“The two of you can stop crawling,” he said leaning back on the sofa, “and you can start making out.”

The attraction was immediate. Still kneeling on the floor the two women came at each other lips first. They met like colliding trains, forcefully and slipping a little. Susan pulled back, not letting their lips separate and they came at each other again with open mouths. Susan ran her hands over Julian’s smooth body feeling her flank and then cupping her ass. Julian had never felt this way before, let alone for a woman, as she kissed Susan’s full lips. Julian snaked her arms between the two and caressed Susan’s full breasts that were crushed between the women’s bodies. It was almost like watching two animals fighting, as the two women caressed and kissed each other. Nothing was at rest on either woman as they pressed their bodies together. Their heads were constantly in motion as they seemed to fight for dominance over their kiss. Long slender arms with sensitive hands snaked over each woman’s body like tentacles of an alien creature. Consciously or not both women were grinding their pussies together making their juices mix and flow down their thighs.

Julian and Susan were so wrapped up with each other that neither noticed he had taken off his jacket. In a black shirt he leaned back more. His erection was clearly visible as it pushed out against his blue jeans. He unbuckled his belt and then undid the button. Susan took notice then as he unzipped his pants. She choked as she saw his erect penis. Pushing down on his red and white polka-dot boxer shorts his member was red as blood. It stood out of his body nine inches and hard as stone. What was most shocking about his manhood was the thickness. It was almost as thick as either woman’s arm. Over two inches in diameter it appeared to be nothing more than a bloody stump with a head coming out of his waist.

“You,” his said to Susan, “will suck it.” He didn’t have to say what ‘it’ was. “You,” he said to Julian, “will lick her pussy while she’s sucking on me.”

“Yes master,” Julian said quickly before performing her task. Susan was starting to get hot and sweaty as she kneeled on the table, her body stretching to her master’s member. Nine inches, almost as wide as a soda can, and Susan forced it into her mouth. She almost had an orgasm with that alone. It was hot and tasted of salt, but she felt the warmth of his rod in her mouth and she wanted more. He was the greatest sexual god ever, and Susan wanted to please him. She sucked and licked at his penis as she felt her best friend do the same down below.

Julian tasted it, but didn’t believe it. Julian had never gone down on a woman before, but now, she wanted to taste nothing more than Susan’s pussy for the rest of her life. Julian felt her own pussy burn with sexual fire as she licked Susan’s pussy. The more she licked it the hornier Julian became. Her entire life Julian had trouble reaching climax, but now with her lips firmly planted around her best friend’s pussy, an orgasm wasn’t far away.

Susan licked her master’s long hard rod. Her tongue circled its head and she felt the first taste of what was to come. She knew that she was doing well, and massaged his balls just to make sure that everything was free flowing. Susan wanted his entire load to shoot into her mouth, and it did. He gave a grunt, and without a single warning Susan felt her mouth fill up with hot salty seed. She clamped her lips down on his tip and sucked for all she was worth, pulling the white up from the very depths of his manhood.

“Hold it in your mouth,” He commanded, and Susan’s throat closed up to keep the semen between her cheeks. “Stop licking her pussy,” He commanded Julian. Julian felt a slight loss at no longer giving her lover pleasure, but it was quickly replaced by the pleasure of following her master. “You,” he said to Susan, “give her half the cum in your mouth.”

Susan clamped lips with Julian again and climbed off the table. Susan mixed her tongue with the semen as the two lovers not only kissed but shared a part of their master. “Hold it in your mouth,” he told Julian, and she obediently kept her lips closed. “Knell before me,” He demanded and both women obeyed. He gazed at them, with his erect penis pointing out and up from between his legs. His body was covered in a gleam of sweat, like both women. He wiped the sweat from his brow and looked at his slaves.

He licked dry lips and then with a sadistic smile said, “Let my cum flow from your mouths onto your bodies.” Neither woman moved, nor it didn’t appear that their mouths opened, but from between their lips it came. It was almost like a liquid cloud both clear and milky as his seed flowed out. It covered their lips, and then it flowed down to their chins. A glossy white that suspended until gravity pulled it down upon their bodies. Large droplets splattered against their perfect skin. The sweat the covered them mixed and as more drops fell his semen flowed down their bodies as well.

Susan’s breasts caught her master’s seed and he could see her face in the reflection. Julian’s body was flatter and gravity pulled his seed down her tan skin leaving a shiny trail behind as more dripped from her chin. He was finding it very erotic seeing not only two completely obedient women before him, but that they were covering their bodies with his cum. He was sure he would have an erection regardless of medication.

“Enough,” He commanded and both women froze. “You,” he pointed at Susan, “swallow whatever’s left in your mouth and then lick and swallow the rest on your body.” Susan did as a good slave should. “You,” he pointed at Julian, “expel the rest that’s in your mouth onto your body.” Julian pressed her tongue against her teeth and then the back side of her lips, letting the precious seed fall upon her nearly nonexistent breasts.

“I’m ready for another go,” he stated standing up. “You,” he pointed at Julian, “will suck on my dick.” Julian nearly climaxed at that command. “You,” he pointed at Susan, “will lick my cum off her body.”

Julian felt her jaw strain to its limits as she took his enormous penis into her mouth. Julian sensed her orgasm starting to reach its peak and knew that it wouldn’t be long now. She was going to orgasm, and if it wasn’t from having her master’s penis in her mouth it would be from her best friend licking every inch of her body.

Susan’s orgasm was a hair away from becoming a reality. She was getting the best of both worlds. She was licking her best friend’s perfect body, and she tasted her master’s semen at the same time. Susan felt her own breasts, which were still wet from licking them, and knew that soon her best friend would be sucking on her nipples. Susan never wanted the night to end.

It took a little longer, but not much longer, and then he was ready to go. He grabbed Julian’s head and pushed her away. “Stop sucking,” He commanded. “Both of you kneel next to each other.” Susan abandoned her licking and on her knees was before her master. His large hand was around his thick stiff cock and he was stroking it. Susan longed to be the hand that slid up and down his hot sweaty member, but she was only a slave, and her job was to obey. He positioned himself before the women, and then with a jerk it came out. A shot leaped from the end of his penis and landed on Julian’s chest. He moved and another blast came out and onto Susan’s breasts spanning, for the moment, the gap between the two. He alternated women, one squirt on Julian, and the next on Susan, until there wasn’t any pressure, and both women were covered.

He let out a sigh and let go of his still erect penis. He looked upon the women and smiled. “I hope you two enjoyed this because you’ll never have another man other than me again. In fact you two had the best sex with me that you will ever have in your lives,” he said and both women’s smiles seemed to broaden. He folded his thick rod up and pulled up his polka-dot boxer shorts and then his blue jeans. He had a little time buckling his belt, but he got it. He swung on his green jacket and looked down at his slaves.

“I’m going now, and I’m not sure if I will ever come back,” He said and saw the terror in their eyes. “Not to worry, you two love each other. You’ll make each other very happy for the rest of your lives. You’ll forget what I look like until you ever see me again, and you will still obey me completely. If I ever call you up and refer to you as slaves you will obey whatever I command. For now I have to get going.” He turned to leave the women when he turned half way around and said to them, “I can see myself out. You’d best start your lesbian lives by licking each other clean.”

“Yes master,” they both said, perhaps for the last time.

He paused to watch them for a moment as their long shiny tongues slid over each other’s body. Seeing on a side table a stack of business cars with the women’s names and phone numbers on them, he picked up a pair and stuffed them in his pocket. Then he turned and left. He left the deadbolt undone as he closed the door forcefully behind him.

Julian licked the last of the seed from Susan’s breasts and the tall woman popped her head up, “Oh God, what are we doing?”

Susan leaned forward and pressed her lips onto Julian’s, feeling her best friend give back in the lip lock of lovers. When Susan broke off the kiss she said, “I don’t care, kiss my nipples.” Needing no other prompting Julian picked up one of Susan’s full breasts and fed it into her gapping mouth.

After Susan’s breasts have been sucked to the point of bruising Julian picked up her head again and stated, “He did something to us. Shouldn’t we tell someone like the police?”

“In the morning,” Susan stated pushing on her lover’s chest until Julian was flat on her back. “I’ve been so close to orgasm that if I don’t climax soon I’m not going to get any sleep.”

Julian watched Susan turn around so the could lick each other’s pussies at the same time. “I’m not sure either one of us are going to get any sleep tonight.”

5.

“I’m sorry could you please repeat that,” Peoples asked rubbing his forehead. “This guy did what?”

Julian and Susan sat next to each other, holding hands, and were looking between each other and Special Agent Peoples and Special Agent Tucker. “He turned us into lesbians,” Julian stated slowly like the two FBI men were slow.

“Technically,” Susan corrected, “we’re bisexual since we could have sex with him.”

“And what would the name of this ‘him’ be?” Tucker asked patiently.

The two women looked at each other and then back at Tucker. “He just told us he was our master,” Julian stated.

“He called us his slaves, and I guess we are,” Susan added.

“How?” Peoples asked curious.

“Well,” Susan said slowly thinking, “He said that if he ever gave us another command again we’ll have to obey completely. I know you’re going to want a description, but he told us to forget what he looks like, sorry.”

Both agents almost groaned at that bit of information. Peoples asked, “Do you have any idea how he got your address?”

“It could have been through our modeling agency, Estep and Grieb,” Julian offered.

“We’ll need the address,” Tucker said pushing across a pad of paper and pen to Susan.

“So you two are lesbians now, even thou you weren’t last night?” Peoples asked curious.

“Oh yes,” Julian said in a husky sexually laden tone. She looked over at Susan and said in the same tone, “I would love to be on my knees licking her pussy right now.”

Susan dropped the pen on the pad of paper and looked over at her lover with eyes that had only one expression in them, lust. “God you’re making me so horny right now,” Susan stated. The two women leaned together and kissed full on the lips with a sexual passion that they shared last night.

“Stop that,” Tucker said looking at the pad of paper and the two models regained their composure as they stopped kissing. “We’re going to need your information if we need to contact you again, and please call us if you ever even see this man again.”

“Sure,” both women said and pulled from their small purses business cards. They explained that it was much easier to hand out business cards when their job is what they look like, not if they have pen and paper handy.

Special Agent Tucker closed the door after the women left and turned to Special Agent Peoples. “So what do you think?” Tucker asked.

“I think you shouldn’t have told them to stop kissing,” Peoples joked. “That was damn hot.” The large man paused for a moment and then stated, “I’m also thinking that this goes way over our heads. We were called out for a bank robbery and now we have models coming to us saying that this same guy turned them into lesbians. We just entered the X Files zone.”

“I can’t believe I’m saying this,” Tucker admitted, “but maybe this guy has some kind of power.”

“Right, power,” Peoples joked. “Yeah, because in the comics we’ve got guys that can fly and x-ray vision, but I don’t remember the hero who can control people’s minds for sex and money. Okay, so I haven’t read many comic books lately, but I’m pretty sure that ten year olds haven’t been introduced to such a hero. Besides there is no mention of this guy wearing any spandex costume or a cape?”

“Grow up,” Tucker stated. “I’m ranking officer here, so I say we follow up our only lead, Estep and Grieb.”

“Gosh, hanging out with super models,” Peoples sighed like it was a difficult job, “I think I can handle that.”

“Good then you can drive,” Tucker replied.

The sixth floor of the Barnes building contained one web designer company, and right next to them Estep and Grieb modeling agency. If the blond hair blue eyed hourglass figure secretary was any indication, then Special Agent Peoples was about to have the best day of his life. Naomi Estep was reluctant to see the two FBI agents, but then after a little pressure she let them come back to her office.

Naomi Estep looked like a model, ten years past her prime. She still had the slim body of a super model, but her skin had formed wrinkles and folds that could no longer be tucked and pealed away. Her hair was now died black so it seemed that her hair hadn’t gone gray, except for at the roots. With all the lifts she had on her face now her eyes appeared larger than they were just a decade ago. Special Agent Peoples had to resist saying that she looked like a witch in her black outfit.

“I apologize,” was the first thing Naomi said when the two men entered her large office. “I shouldn’t have tried to keep you out. It was foolish of me.”

Special Agent Peoples wasn’t listening. He was looking around the office. All four walls had pictures of supermodels hanging on them. There were all races and sizes of women wearing expensive dresses and outfits. The wall behind Naomi was half window, the other half a wall with more pictures, bigger and more colorful with women in even less clothing. There were binders on low shelves along one wall, and each binder had letters of the alphabet on them. Naomi’s desk had a small slim black computer on it, and it seemed to match her dress.

“Why did you try and keep us out?” Special Agent Tucker asked.

Naomi seemed to shy away from the question, but then faced the humorless man head on. “It was because of what happened last week, and what happened to Susan and Julian just last night. Last week a man came here and asked me to pick out for him my best looking models that lived alone or with other female models. I don’t know what came over me, but I was more than happy to show him the binders. Two of the women I picked out for him were Susan and Julian. I don’t know why I showed him my girls, but I did. I gave him their addresses and phone numbers, and even who I thought would be the best in bed. He wrote down the information in a small spiral notebook. Then he told me that I can’t tell any of the girls about him, and he left.”

“This was when?” Tucker asked.

“Friday of last week,” Naomi sighed. “I don’t know how he got past our secretary, but when I asked Shannon said she didn’t let anyone back to my office.” Naomi looked away, and out through the window to the city beyond. “God help me I couldn’t even tell the girls that they might have a visitor. I wanted to at least warn them that some guy who is amazingly charming was headed their way, but I just couldn’t, like a locked door that won’t open. Two days ago I looked Julian straight in the eyes and I couldn’t tell her that I gave away her address and phone number.”

“You can tell us,” Peoples offered, “and then we can tell your models.”

Naomi smiled at the large man and said, “This wouldn’t be a cleaver way to get a number of super models to talk to you, would it?”

“Why do you think any of them would enjoy an overworked under paid FBI agent?” Peoples asked.

Tucker cleared his throat and said, “We’ll need the models’ information, and anything you can remember about this man.”

“Of course,” Naomi said standing up and going over to the binders. “I can tell you the man was some kind of laborer.”

“Oh,” Peoples seemed a little taken back by this, “that is interesting, how were you able to figure that out?”

“His boots,” Naomi said hefting another binder out. “He had some kind of concrete stuck to the sides of boots that looked very well used.” She stopped and then immediately went over to her desk. “There was something else,” Naomi said opening a drawer of her desk. “I don’t know why I kept it, but when he left I found some of the concrete that was stuck to his boots on the floor.” She pulled from the back of her desk a small piece of gray stone. It was in a crescent shape like from the side of a boot, with very small stones mixed in with gray cement. “I hope this will help you catch him.”

Tucker pulled out a handkerchief from his back pocket and carefully wrapped up the small gray artificial stone. “We’ll have our lab analyze it and thank you,” Tucker said a rare showing of kindness. This made Naomi smile for the first time the agents met her.

6.

He stepped back and looked at it. It was a thing of beauty. Built with his own two hands brick by brick, it stood there as a monument to his dedication. In truth it wasn’t his. He didn’t own it. He did build it, and that made it his, if not by ownership then by soul. Someday he would have his own. Someday soon he will have more than enough money to be able to make and use his own brick fire pit.

From his pocket he pulled out the small metal box that held his precious blue pills. With a mouthful of water he swallowed the drug, and knew that he would have more than enough time. It was only past midday, and the drug would work for at least two hours. A simple chat with the owner of his fire pit about not using it for a week, and then he would be off to make his fortune.

He had been stupid before, robbing a bank. The news reported that the FBI was now on the case. What he needed was money from a big company, that won’t be missed. He dressed in the only suit he owned and walked into the office with his erection painfully pressing against his belt. It was time to make some money.

He got the idea when his brother said that his money was direct deposited into his account. No one sees the money, there is no paycheck, and the stub is mailed out. If no one was paying attention then someone could be on the payroll, and not even be alive. Or in his case, have to even work there. In less than twenty minutes the woman from human resources had him fill out all the prerequisite paperwork making it so that he was paid a salary of forty-two thousand dollars a year. Every two weeks there would be a deposit into his account, and he didn’t even have to talk to anyone. He left no memory of him ever being there, and the paperwork was filed in the shredder. With the information in the computer that would do the direct deposit, and print out the receipts to be mailed out, he was now getting free money.

Before his little blue pill wore off he went to two more businesses and did the same thing. Some of the women had been attractive, but there is a time and place for sex. Getting companies to give him money without knowing it is not a time for sex. He would have plenty of time and women to screw after he had made sure he was financially secure.

7.

“That wasn’t nearly as painful as I thought it was going to be,” Special Agent David Peoples said when the speaker phone cut out.

“Never mind the fact we’ve made almost no progress in tracking this guy down, yes I would agree that was rather painless,” Special Agent Chris Tucker replied. “Are we sure that every union was contacted?”

“Every one in a fifty mile radius,” Peoples replied. “Which has got me thinking, construction crews aren’t always union. Why don’t we fax our description to every construction outfit around and see if we get a hit.”

“If you want to go by that, are we sure that he even works with concrete?” Tucker offered. “We’re assuming this guy is a laborer. We’re assuming he works with concrete. He could just as easily be a city building code inspector and what got on his boots was mortar.”

“That would explain the car,” Peoples agreed. “The boss man was right about one thing. If this guy is desperate enough for money he has to go out and rob a bank, then he’s probably spending money like crazy too. Why don’t we put the word out to some of the bookies and see if anyone has paid off their debts lately?”

“You go ahead, you’re better with people,” Tucker replied like his mind was elsewhere.

Peoples looked at his partner and grinned. He put a finger to his head and announced, “I’m reading your mind right now! You’re thinking, of a banana split!”

“No,” Tucker replied.

Peoples let his hand drop and stated, “Well that’s what I’m thinking of. What are you thinking of?”

“Did you get the impression that there was someone else on the other end of our report?” Tucker asked and then elaborated when he saw the confused look on his partner’s face. “I’d swear when we were doing the speaker phone I heard someone cough while the assistant director was talking, and it wasn’t you.”

“So what, so there was someone else there listening. It’s not like we’re working on something top secret,” Peoples stated crossing his big arms.

“I just feeling uncomfortable telling someone I don’t know about a man who might have the ability to control other people’s minds,” Tucker replied.

“I tell you what,” Peoples offered, “If when we catch this guy it turns out he doesn’t have some kind of mind control powers, then I’ll go to a shrink with you.”

Tucker didn’t even crack a smile. “Why don’t we talk to some construction companies first?”

8.

He called on his cell phone and the woman who answered immediately said, “You’re ex-wife called. She said that you should call her.”

“Did she give a reason?” He asked.

“Not exactly, but by the sound of it she was happy and drunk. You might want to call before she passes out,” his secretary replied and hung up.

He punched in a familiar number and after a few rings a slurred and slow voice came through, “Hello?”

“It’s me, what do you want?” He asked without humor.

“Oh hi, I wanted to tell you the good news. David asked me to marry him,” she said with a happy hiccup.

“When’s the date, so I can stop playing alimony,” he demanded.

“Well aren’t you happy for me?” She asked sounding hurt.

“Sure, two drunks deserve each other, so when’s the wedding?” He asked without emotion.

“Next month, we’re going to Vegas and then we’ll party,” she said and then something slurred that didn’t sound like words. “Baby, why did you ever leave me?”

“I couldn’t take the fact that you were drunk all the time,” He said with a touch of anger. “You lost your job because of drinking. You wrecked the car twice while drunk. Tell me you at least don’t talk to your parole officer drunk?”

“That old bastard is almost as drunk as I am half the time. I even invited him to the wedding, and he said he’d come. Do you want to come?” She asked through the booze.

“No,” he said quickly and forcefully. “You and David have fun. I’ve got work to do.” He cut off the call before she could respond. For the rest of the day he was depressed and felt very alone.

9.

“Tucker,” Special Agent Chris Tucker said into the phone. He was at his desk filling out paper work. At the other desk David Peoples was going over the surveillance stills from the bank robbery hoping to see something they’d missed. “That was quick,” Tucker said into the phone. “Yes, we’re all working for the weekend. So what does that mean? Enlighten me to what that means, please. Okay, so that narrows it down to what? Okay, thanks a lot, this is a big help. Could you please send me a copy of that report?” Tucker put down the phone to see Peoples look at him with his bright blue eyes.

“The analysis on the concrete was finished that quickly?” Peoples asked in surprise.

“Apparently they were told to put a rush on it,” Tucker stated staring at his partner.

“Hey don’t look at me,” Peoples said dropping the pictures and putting up his hands. “I always tell them to put a rush on it, and they always ignore me.”

“Well it seems the concrete wasn’t concrete but mortar, for bricks,” Tucker said repeating what he was told. “Not only is it mortar but a special kind of mortar. It had a thermal additive to it that lets the mortar get very hot without cracking. There was also a weather additive that helps the mortar stand up to the elements.”

“So this guy was a brick layer, and he makes stuff that gets hot and wet at the same time,” Peoples said thinking.

“Not only that but it was narrowed down to three possibilities,” Tucker said. “This guy either makes chimneys, barbeque pits, or kilns.”

Peoples thought for a second. “He doesn’t make chimneys since that would be for homes and that would mean unions, and we already talked to them.”

“Kilns are more artistic in nature,” Tucker said thinking. “Nothing about this guy indicates he’s artistic from his cloths to his car. He’s a normal guy, so I’m thinking barbeque pits.”

“My parents always called them fire pits,” Peoples said pulling out the local phone book. “Let’s see there are six different companies in this phone book that build, okay they call them barbeque pits.” Peoples looked up at his partner and sighed, “I hate working on Saturday.”

10.

The Saturday was unusually hot for the season, but that just meant that people could enjoy the outdoors more. The park was packed full of those that just wanted to be outside in the warm sunshine. Children were flying rippling plastic kits in the air. Teenagers were using radio controllers to fly small plastic airplanes through the sky. Frisbees were tossed to dogs. An impromptu football game was started on the grassy flood bank by the river. On the levy sunbathers lay wearing sunglasses and less material than found in a glove. It was a beautiful late spring day, and he was walking around.

He skipped the jacket and instead went for loose cargo shorts and a size too large tee-shirt advertising a pizza place. After the call from his ex-wife he needed a change of scenery and the park on a warm day, with many lovely ladies about was just what he needed. For him this was a test. He wanted an erection, but not with medication. He wanted to get it up on his own, and have some fun that way.

A red ball bounced to him and he kicked it back to a group of children that were just fighting to kick the ball. Seeing those happy children playing touched his heart. He missed that. He wanted that, and he couldn’t have it. It was all his ex-wife’s fault. He saw the small children running on their little legs and it broke his heart. Those children were happy. They didn’t have a care in the world. He knew that would never happen for him.

Across the street from the park was a small restaurant, and he had lunch there. Constantly watching the people as they walked by, he kept looking for that perfect woman for him. He went out into the park, through the wooded area, and saw some attractive teenagers, but they seemed so young and immature. His member was barely registering a tingle when he saw four women, all in bikinis, lying out in the sun on beach towels.

He saw her. She was on a red plaid picnic blanket lying out in the sun. Her hair was a golden brown. She was wearing large dark sunglasses. Her perfectly shaped body was clad in only a green polka-dotted bikini. He watched her chest rise and fall as breasts went up and down. He felt his penis getting hard. She didn’t look around, just laid there, soaking up the sun, trying to turn her skin to something other than the white as a cloud color it was. When she licked her lips, he got very hard.

He shifted his penis in his pants and started for her. He didn’t get far. Her boyfriend dropped onto the blanket. It had to be her boyfriend since as soon as he landed on the ground next to her they kissed like only lovers would. The couple not only kissed, but got closer too. When they broke off from their embracing soul kiss the two snuggled up against each other, and enjoyed the sun.

His penis immediately dropped back down into his shorts. He turned and left the couple to each other. He’d been like that once with his wife. She’d found love and happiness, with David. Why couldn’t he find the same thing? He sat down on a bench and thought about that question. What would make him happy? It was simple, a family. He wanted to share his life with someone. When his power was factored in, that is when it became tricky. He could have any woman he wanted, but he had to find just the right woman.

He walked across the street from the park and was looking in the shop windows. There were antique shops, and book stores. There were bakeries and ice cream shops. Not far from the park he looked into an exercise club. There were rows of machines, banks of televisions, and people sweating up a storm. He gust glanced at the older people trying to stay healthy. There were the fat people trying to get thin. Then he saw her pulling down on a metal bar over head, and lifting weights behind her.

His penis instantly got hard. He had to shift his pants again as he looked at her, and not for the first time he scared himself. She was a woman, but unlike any woman he’d ever had. Her hair was blond, but that appeared to be mostly from the sun. She was wearing a two piece gray exercise outfit where her arms, legs, and midriff were exposed. Her breasts were fixed upon her chest and were clearly artificial. Her tan skin was slick with sweat that was dripping down her body as she pulled down on the metal bar. It wasn’t those features that made him concerned with his own psyche; it was the rest of her. She was very muscular. Her forearms were thick with muscle. Her upper arms were defined by three large muscle groups that looked the size of a man’s shoes as she pulled down on the bar above her. The midriff she was exposing had the classic six-pack around her navel. Muscles jumped out of her legs so they were covered in mountains and valleys of muscles.

He ducked around the corner of the building feeling his penis sill hard. After a few deep breaths his member started to soften. What was wrong with him? He never was attracted to muscular women before. Of course this woman looked more like someone from a fitness video, but he had two super models, and now he was looking at someone could appeared to be able to rip him in half. He calmed down and asked, was he attracted to the muscles or the woman? He never liked men, and still didn’t. Men didn’t do it for him, but women did. So what was wrong with him?

He looked into the exercise room again. There was a muscular man pulling up on a handle, attached to a cord, and attached to a weight behind him. The man wasn’t wearing a shirt, and his muscles bulged out on his pale pink skin. He just looked at the muscular man, and didn’t feel anything. He looked over at the muscular woman, and his shorts got uncomfortable again.

No guts no glory, he went into the exercise club, and immediately was stopped at the reception desk. The woman behind the desk was a short brunette. She was wearing a one piece, red and blue, exercise outfit, that was so tight on her that he could see her ribs. She also had muscles on her thin arms, but they for some reason didn’t elicit as strong of a response from him. It could also have been the fact that her chest was as flat as a runway. She took one look at him, and since he had an erection, she was under his power.

“Excuse me,” he said politely, “do you know the woman over there in the gray outfit?”

“Oh yes,” the brunette said happily, “her name is Wendy Linn.”

“Is she single?” He asked not wanting to get his hopes up.

“As far as I know she is,” the brunette replied with a grin. “I know she comes here looking for men, so I imagine she’s single.”

“Do you have Wendy’s address?” He asked with a smile.

“Yes, one moment I’ll get it for you,” the brunette said with a smile turning to a computer on the side of the desk.

He looked over at Wendy Linn. She had shifted machines and was now on a rowing machine, pulling back on a wooden handle as she moved back and forth. He felt his penis grow painfully hard seeing her stomach muscles bunch and pull. Her legs were pulled up, stretching the muscles into tight packs. She didn’t see him. Her eyes had a distant look as she breathed in and out of her mouth making a circular hole. He wanted her.

“Here you go sir,” the brunette said writing the address down on a slip of paper. He took the paper from her and looked at the address. It was an apartment. “Would there be anything else I can help you with, sir?”

He looked at the brunette, and down at her flat chest. “Yes, you should get breast implants,” he said and watched the understanding come into her eyes. “You want breast implants so that you can feel more like a woman. You will also forget I was ever here.” With that he left the exercise club.