The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Erasing The Girls

Chapter 2

by Penny Propofol

Kati’s gorgeous athletic body lay helpless on Albert’s examination table. Her soft, lovely legs were suspended wide apart in stirrups. Her arms and legs were strapped into place, though the real restraint was chemical in nature. Kati’s drugged mind was being expertly probed by Dr. Albert to find out what she knew. She was under a dose of Amytal, which kept her sleepy and very compliant. The drugged and enslaved Mi-Sook and Jung-Hee were orally pleasing Kati as well. Jung-Hee lay on top of her, licking delicately at the Kati’s clitoris. Mi-Sook was underneath Kati’s exposed ass, licking at her anus. The simultaneous pleasure assault combined with the drug prevented Kati from concentrating enough to resist Albert’s hypnosis. Kati was trapped inside a cloud of ecstasy, aware only of the pleasure and Albert’s voice. Unable to resist him, she felt his words soaking into the deepest reaches of her mind. She had no choice but to tell him everything he wanted to know. She had no choice but to accept being conditioned to be his obedient and loyal slave. Albert had placed a small blinking red light just above her right eye. The flash of the light was sinking deeply into her mind, causing a deep and mindless state.

Albert discovered that Kati had no information on him though she had been suspicious of Barbara. She suspected that Barbara was operating some kind of prostitute service using the local Korean girls. Albert carefully began to program Kati to forget all of that. Line by line, the information was completely removed from her mind. The IV in Kati’s arm was filling her with the erasing drug. Kati had no choice but to lie there and be erased and reprogrammed while she was clit and ass licked into compliance. Her empty brown eyes stared helplessly into the flashing light with an absolutely blank expression on her face. When he was finished mind-wiping Kati, Albert placed a large pair of headphones over her ears and began the slave hypnosis session that was recorded on his reel to reel tape deck. As the tape rolled, Kati’s new outlook on life was being pumped into her ears. The drugs and the pleasure forced her to lie there and accept her new programming. For four hours she would lie there being programmed as the drugs soaked her brain and the two slave girls gently licked at her pussy and ass. Major Kati Banks would cease to exist, replaced by a docile and obedient Kati.

While Kati was being reprogrammed, Albert and Barbara went about preparing for his next task. Albert was in Korea to learn all he could about mind control for his intelligence agency. The plan being to use what they found out against the enemy. Up to this point Albert had already learned much about extracting information from people. His skills were about to be put to the test because an enemy agent had been discovered working undercover in Seoul. The agent had been intercepted on her way to inform her superiors. Intelligence needed to find out what she knew and then force her to submit a false report to her superiors.

The truck carrying the enemy spy arrived at nearly sundown. It was disguised as a supply delivery. The spy had been securely tied down to a field stretcher and gagged. She was unable to move any of her limbs or even her head. She had already killed a US marine in an escape attempt so her handlers were taking no chances. The woman was like a caged tiger, her eyes were fierce and if she got the slightest chance she’d kill everyone in the room if it meant escaping. Two big guards carried her into Albert’s lab. Both of the men were big and strong but they still had their hands full with her the way she was trashing about. One of the guards turned his attention to Albert and addressed him: “Sgt. Micks reporting, sir. I’ve been ordered to deliver this individual to you and assist you with the transfer in any way necessary. It is my duty to inform you that this person is a suspected enemy spy and must be considered extremely dangerous. She was found to have several weapons in her possession, we believe that they have all been removed but caution is recommended. We’ve been unable to get her to reveal her true identity or even what her mission is. We do know that she understands English and speaks it fluently.”

Albert looked at the woman tied down to the stretcher. He knelt down to examine her more closely. She was obviously female, very petite, age approximately 26, general appearance of good health. At the moment she was clearly very agitated. She was still trying to get loose and trying to yell something but the gag muffled her almost completely. Albert said to Barbara, “Nurse, I want this patient sedated so that we can examine her safely.” Barbara said, “Yes, doctor.” Barbara took out a sterile syringe and began to load it with Sodium Amytal. The eyes of the enemy spy got big as she saw the syringe. Once the syringe was loaded and the air bubbles removed, Barbara tied surgical tubing around the woman’s right arm just above the elbow. The woman became very agitated and thrashed about, but her arm was tied fast to the stretcher, she was unable to move it. Barbara rubbed alcohol onto the injection site and then inserted the needle into the woman’s vein. Once the needle was in, she began to depress the plunger as the guards held the woman still. She watched in terror as the drug disappeared into her arm. Once the contents were injected, Barbara removed the needle and the surgical tubing.

The spy was furious about being tied down like some kind of animal. The long bumpy ride in the dark cargo box of the truck hadn’t improved her mood. She had no idea where she was. Only that she’d been hauled into some strange tent and some nurse working for the enemy had just given her an injection. She felt the rubber strap being removed from her arm. She was fiercely determined to resist their drugs. She would keep right on fighting until she died with honor for her country. She continued to thrash as they held her down. She could feel the weight of the guards upon her. She told herself that she was fighting for freedom, for her country. She fought bravely against impossible odds. The guards were simply too big and too strong and the ropes kept her pinned down. Determined, she said to herself, “Fight! You have to fight them! You will NOT give up! You have to win! You must defeat them! You have to beat.... y-you have... y-you.... ohhhhhhh.....” The cloud filled her mind without warning. Her thoughts struggled, “How long had it been since the nurse gave me the injection? What is... happening? C-can’t... think...”

Albert observed his patient taking in the effects of the drug. She presented all the symptoms of a patient that was experiencing the onset of sedation. She’d begun to look around the room as her brain was trying to cope with what was happening. Her breathing began to slow along with her movements. She exhaled heavily into the gag indicating the feeling of being tired. Her eyelids began to blink, her eyes softened as she was forced to relax. Her muffled shouts dwindled to a light moan. Albert smiled and said, “Let’s get her untied and out of those clothes. We’ll need to examine her.” Albert dismissed the guards as Barbara began to untie the woman. Their patient was now appeared quite content to lie on that stretcher and stare vacantly at the lights. Once she was untied the woman was placed on the examination table. Her legs were put up into the stirrups. Albert quickly determined that she suffered from no obvious diseases and had no weapons on her. Barbara recorded her vital signs and indicated that the girl was healthy enough to be interrogated.

Before he began, Albert dismissed Barbara so that she could put Kati to bed. While she was gone he worked at his table to get everything ready for the interrogation. He readied another bottle of the erasing drug as well as the Amytal that would be used to help pry the woman’s mind open. He heard a struggle behind him as Barbara yelled, “Doctor!” He turned around to see Barbara trying to subdue his patient. She’d picked up a scalpel and was trying to sneak up on Albert. Barbara had hold of the woman’s wrist and was attempting to keep her from swinging the scalpel as a weapon. Albert walked up behind her and overpowered her, keeping her in check. The woman growled as she attempted to wrench her way free from his grip. Albert was too strong and he forced the woman back over to the examination table again.

Albert said, “She must have been trained by Soviet intelligence to fight the drugs. Her resolve is really remarkable.” This time Albert bent the woman over on the end of the examination table. He lowered the stirrups and spread her legs to be strapped in. He ran two straps over her back, one just above her butt, the other just below her shoulders. Her arms were strapped to the sides of the table. Fighting the effects of the Amytal she hissed defiantly, “You’ll never break me, you capitalist sellout! I won’t tell you anything. I’m going to escape but not before I kill you first!” Once his patient was secured, Albert walked past the girl to his lab table. She watched as he went past, studying his every move. Albert returned with a large jar of petroleum jelly, a double balloon enema and some kind of thick metallic pole. He sat them right in front of the patient’s face so she could get a good look at them as he spoke.

He said with a smile, “You see miss, we need all kinds of information about you. Not just about the intelligence that you have gathered while spying on us but about you personally. By personally I mean your person itself including your medical status. While getting the samples I need from your body I will also be using some techniques to soften you up before your questioning.” The woman’s eyes widened as she saw him putting on his rubber gloves. She saw him pick up the items and walk around behind her where she could not see him. She heard the lid come off of the jar and she struggled to get loose but the straps held her down. She tried to clinch up tight but her legs were spread apart and strapped down. She felt the heavily lubricated finger press against her asshole. As it pressed in, it wiggled slightly back and forth and to the girl’s horror she felt her own asshole relax further to let it in. The finger, covered with a copious amount of the jelly, pushed its way past the opening and into the warmth of her rectum. She grunted as she felt it slipping into her with such ease. To her horror she felt a second lubricated finger begin to penetrate her. She began to pant when he spread his two fingers apart and let them slide around inside of her.

Deliberately, Albert rotated the fingers clockwise and then counterclockwise. The slippery rotating sensation began to take its toll on the concentration of his drugged patient. She could feel the distraction already beginning to weaken her resolve. As he continued to finger her asshole, Barbara finished lubricating the steel dildo that would stretch her vagina open to its limit. She attached the end of it to a vibrating electric motor attached to the exam table. The spy felt her vagina growing slippery and wet as a result of Albert’s attentions. She felt Barbara’s fingers gently stroke her pussy lips, up and down. Her lips grew engorged and slippery then they parted. She felt the cold, steel rounded tip of the dildo press against her vagina. She couldn’t see it, but she could feel its girth and she whimpered in anticipation. Barbara pressed it gently but firmly into the girl, she felt every bump on its ribbed sides. Once it was all the way in, the “U” shaped protrusion on the side lined up perfectly with her clitoris and her “G” spot. The feeling of that cold, hard steel touching both while filling her hole at the same time was amazing. Once the dildo was inserted, Barbara and Albert unstrapped the girl and quickly rotated her onto her back while she was distracted. They put her legs back into the stirrups and strapped her back down. Then Barbara switched the vibrating motor on for the dildo and set it to the low setting. The gentle vibration pleased the girl.

In spite of herself, the spy began to make sounds of pleasure in rhythm with the vibrating steel dildo. Once Albert saw her body relax and just accept the violation, he inserted the well lubricated enema nozzle. The spy felt the insertion, it felt soft and slick. It penetrated her effortlessly and it felt good. Then she felt the two balloons of the nozzle inflating. One inside of her, the other outside. Mi-Sook and Jung-Hee returned with the containers of warm water. Albert filled the pumpkin shaped enema bag with the water from the first container. Then he opened a much smaller brown medicine bottle and emptied it into the bag as well. Once he had it mixed up he released the clip and the water began to flow into the helpless spy girl’s ass. She felt the warmth of the liquid as it entered her. She tried to push it back out, but the Bardex balloons were preventing it. She only succeeded in causing the liquid to enter her faster. She quickly realized it was hopeless and just let it continue to come in. The warmth was relaxing her insides, and whether she wanted to or not she was beginning to relax too. The gently vibrating dildo made it impossible for her to concentrate. She felt two sets of hands begin to massage her belly, softening her resolve further.

The warm liquid inside the girl not only relaxed her and her insides, it increased the blood flow of the vessels in her intestines. The liquid was laced with a powerful drug, and as a result of the increased blood flow, the drug would enter her system much more quickly. The spy was clinging to her will to fight. She was determined not to give her enemies any information. She had seen Albert pour the drug into the enema bag. She could feel whatever it was beginning to tug at her mind. If she could only hold out until they let her expel the liquid she might be able to fight off its effects. Her hope grew as she saw Barbara bring over a tub. She couldn’t wait to relieve herself. As soon as the liquid was out of her intestines all she had to do was keep fighting until the drug wore off. She felt Barbara deflate the inner balloon and remove the nozzle. Unable to hold on any longer, she let go and the warm water came running out of her. With a shock she realized that the water wasn’t the only thing leaving her body. She was humiliated at being made to do this in front of the nurse. She told herself to just get it over with. Once the last of the water had come out she felt some sense of relief.

She felt relief until she the nozzle was re-inserted again and inflated. She looked just in time to see Albert filling the bag with more warm water and another dose of the drug. With trepidation she watched him mix the contents of the bag. Then she saw him release the clip and she felt it begin to flow into her. All the while, the vibrating dildo was hampering her ability to think clearly. The drug was already tugging at her mind relentlessly. She was trying very hard to stay focused, organizing her thoughts to resist. The drug was trying to make her feel calm and euphoric. She knew now that she would never be able to hold out long enough to resist another dose of it. Yet instead of feeling despair she was fighting the urge to giggle. Albert could see her succumbing to the drugged enema. He said to Barbara, “Give her ten more minutes of retention and then have her expel. I want the contents of the bowl analyzed and I want blood, hair and urine samples as well. I want her hypnosis session recorded and I need her prepped with the headphones for psychological isolation. Also prepare another dose of Amytal for her.” Barbara said, “Yes, doctor. I’ll have her ready within a few minutes.”

Albert said, “Thank you. Now I have a couple of things I need to attend to. I’ll be back soon.” Barbara knew exactly what he was up to. She knew he was going to see that bitch, Kati Banks. That was okay though, she’d have Miss Banks out of the way soon enough. As the spy woman lay on the exam table trying to hold on to the last bit of her mind that she had left, Barbara began collecting the samples. She worked quickly and efficiently, she wanted to be sure everything was done to perfection before leaving to interfere with Albert and Kati. In no time, she had a couple of vials of the spy girl’s blood, some hair, urine and the expelled enema contents that had been collected in the bowl. Before leaving, she placed the headphones over the girl’s ears, began playing the hypnotic soundscape and loaded a new syringe with Amytal. She placed the surgical tubing under the girl’s arm so it was ready to be tied. Then she took the samples over to the med lab to be analyzed.

In Kati’s tent, Albert had found Kati in her bed sleeping as she had been instructed to do. Gently he brushed her face until she awakened. She recognized him even in the low light by his scent. She smiled at him very sweetly. She was very pleased to see him there. Albert kissed her without saying a word. Her eyes closed slowly as she took in the experience. The things he was making her feel for him were indescribable. He was lying next to her in her bed, naked, under the covers. As he kissed her, she could feel his hot, engorged penis against her leg. It felt so hard and she could feel it leaking onto her as his excitement grew. It all began to muddy her thinking, all she could think about as getting that thing inside of her. She was so wet for him, which he discovered when began to gently caress her down there.

He felt her legs fall apart, opening herself wide for him. His hand felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy. His middle finger slipped into the wet groove as he slid his hand gently up and down the length of her slit. On the next pass he pressed a little harder, the finger sank right into her causing her to moan softly. He felt her hand wrap tightly around the shaft of his dick, he was ready. Albert firmly rolled her onto her belly and spread her legs. Then he spread her cheeks apart and inserted the tip of his dick into her soft, wet pussy. Kati loved to be penetrated from behind, to have a strong man dominate her like that. She liked to submit to a man and feel him being in charge. As he pressed the length of his dick into her he felt her soft buttocks and thighs plying to his loins. She was so soft and smooth and it felt really good against his own skin. It made him want to fuck her hard until he came. He wrapped his strong arms around her tightly. She loved the feeling of his muscular arms and abdomen pressing against her as she felt his powerful hips thrust into her repeatedly. She loved feeling helpless and pinned down underneath his larger, stronger body.

The sound of his deeper voice in her ear as he grunted and growled was a big turn on for her. He sounded like a wild man feasting on a big hunk of meat. It made her feel hot and desirable knowing that he was enjoying her body so much. She kept getting wetter and more slippery from being so turned on. Time and time again he slammed into her like a hammer. It all had her feeling so good her mind was turning completely into mush. She didn’t care that she began to moan loudly as his continued assault on her pussy shoved her closer and closer to her climax. She felt his strong arm force its way down underneath her body. She felt it forcing its way down to her pussy. Then she felt his masculine hand locate her clitoris and start to massage it as his dick continued to pound her without mercy. As soon as he started to manipulate her love button she started tensing up, she was going to cum. He became more and more turned on as he felt her body ready itself for orgasm. He began to thrust faster, his dick was now fully engorged, felt very hot inside her and was seconds from exploding. It was too much for Kati and she lost control and started cum wrapped tightly in his grip. The feeling of her pussy experiencing orgasm pushed him over the edge. He slammed into her deeply one last time and held it as he pumped his cum deep inside of her. She felt the hot spray gushing into her and it sent her reeling into another orgasm. Albert collapsed on top of her, spent and satisfied. In seconds he was sleeping beside her, his arm draped over her. She nestled up as close to him as she could and drifted off to sleep as well, happy to sleep, safe in his arms.

Barbara returned to the spy girl after peeking into Kati’s tent. She wasn’t happy to see Albert fucking Kati. It didn’t make her any happier to see them curl up and fall asleep together. She would deal with Kati in due time. Right now she felt like taking her frustrations out on spy girl. Barbara’s victim way strapped down, lying on her back. The giant steel dildo was gently vibrating in her pussy, keeping her pacified along with the hypnotic soundscape. She stared blankly at the ceiling her eyes-half closed and thoughtless. Albert’s two slave girls were sleeping side by side on the other table. Barbara couldn’t help but find them adorable as they slept in bliss. She knelt down next to the spy girl’s ear and whispered to her: “Now I’m going to get some information out of you little girl whether you want to tell me or not.” Of course, the girl couldn’t hear her with the headphones playing in her ears.

She tied the surgical tubing around the girl and injected a portion of the Amytal into her arm. She released the strap and watched as the girl took in the effects of the drug. Then Barbara set the blinking red light over her eye and switched it on. She observed the girl react to the special frequency of the light flashing into her eye. Convinced that the girl was under, she flipped on the microphone to speak to her through the hypnotic soundscape. She massaged the girl’s scalp while she spoke into the microphone. She whispered, “What is your name little girl?” The girls brow furrowed almost imperceptibly as the question penetrated her mind. Barbara saw the girl attempting to resist giving her name. Though at this point, Barbara probably could have gotten the information by simply repeating the question she wanted to truly overwhelm the girl. She commanded the slaves to awaken and begin to orally please the spy girl. Within seconds, the slaves were lapping away at the spy girl’s clitoris and asshole. The spy girl let out a whimper, almost as if she knew she was as good as finished. Again Barbara put the question to her, “What is your name little girl?”

Nari finally gave in. The combined influence of the oral pleasing, vibrator, hypnotic soundscape, flashing optical light and the drug were simply too much and she was finally overcome. Nari let go completely and surrendered to Barbara’s questioning. In a sleepy sounding voice she replied softly, “Nari.” Barbara smiled as she continued to massage the girl’s scalp. She said, “That’s a pretty name. Good girl, Nari. Just relax and feel your mind go empty. Feel my words become your thoughts. Your will. You will obey me and answer all of my questions. Do you understand?” Nari’s soft brown eyes blinked slowly and then answered, “Yessss. I will obey. I will answer your questions.” “Good girl, Nari. Good girl.” Nari was an open book now, unable to resist Barbara’s questioning. Over the next two hours, the information came flowing out of Nari like a stream. She surrendered the names of her superiors, the objectives of all of her missions and the locations of three other operatives.

Once all of Nari’s information was recorded on tape it was time to mind-wipe her so Barbara could make her an obedient servant. As Nari lie helpless, taking in the combined assault of influences, Barbara hung up an IV bag loaded with Albert’s erasing drug. She installed the IV, connected the tube and started the flow. She loaded a small syringe and injected Nari with a bolus dose of the erasing drug. Nari felt the erasing drug beginning to hit her. It felt like a vortex, a whirlpool had formed in her mind, sucking everything down into it. Helpless to resist she had to lie there and have her personality, her memories, her very values sucked right out of her. After an hour of the chemical having its way with her she was truly a blank slate ready to be programmed. Barbara switched Nari over to Albert’s pre-recorded slave programming tape. She smiled as she watched Nari’s eyes slide closed as she went under. By morning, another slave girl would be born. The tape continued programming Nari as Barbara pulled Mi-Sook and Jung-Hee off of her. The two slave girls stood at attention.

Barbara began to program the slave girls with a mission to subdue and abduct Kati once Albert had left her tent. Kati was going to go AWOL and then she would be safely out of the way. Unfortunately before she could finish her task she was interrupted by Dr. Ruby O’Malley. Ruby was a blue-eyed redhead, she stood 5′ 5″, had a trim attractive figure and a very sharp mind. She was a civilian doctor on research assignment in the field. It was late but she came into Albert’s research lab, alarmed at her findings in the med-lab. She had walked nearly all the way up to the drugged and helpless Neri before looking up from her clipboard. She was shocked to see the helpless girl strapped down to the table being reprogrammed. Only then did she notice the two naked slave girls before they took hold of her.

Mi-Sook held her tight as Jung-Hee tucked Ruby’s forearm under her own armpit to immobilize it. Barbara inserted the needle of a syringe into the woman’s vein in spite of her efforts to prevent it. Barbara injected Ruby with a heavy dose of Amytal. Mi-Sook held her head back against her shoulder, her hand covering Ruby’s forehead. After Barbara removed the needle, she let loose of the woman’s arm and took the clipboard from her relaxing hand. Barbara whispered into the girl’s ear as she took in the effects of the dose. She said, “Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That’s a good girl. That’s it. Just relax.” Mi-Sook let go of Ruby’s forehead and gently wrapped her arms around her from behind. She began to slowly rock Ruby back and forth as Barbara spoke to her soothingly. Barbara ran her fingers through Ruby’s red hair for a calming effect. Soon she was overcome by the drug and relaxed in Mi-Sook’s arms. Jung-Hee brought the stretcher over and Mi-Sook gently lowered Ruby onto it.

Ruby’s pretty blue eyes glazed over as she surrendered to the Amytal. It took effect so quickly that she really didn’t know what hit her. All she could think now was how sleepy she was. Her blue eyes rolled up into her head and her lids gently closed and she went completely limp. The two slave girls picked up her stretcher and carried her over to the waiting exam table. Barbara helped them roll her onto the table, strip her naked and strap her down. Working quickly, Barbara installed an IV and connected a line to an Amytal drip. Once she was hooked up, Barbara smiled at her and said, “Don’t worry, Ruby. You’re off duty now. You’re going to have a nice sleep and forget everything. But in the meantime, I think I’ll have some fun with you while you’re under.” She ordered the slave girls to get dressed and guard the door. She ordered them to prevent anyone from entering the lab. The tall, blonde Barbara stripped naked and climbed onto the table with Ruby. Her figure was a perfect, graceful hour glass. Her long loosely curled honey blonde hair was the envy of every woman in the camp. In fact the only woman in camp that Barbara considered more beautiful than herself was Ruby. She’d always wondered what Ruby’s most private parts looked like.

Ruby looked like an angel as she slept. Her delicate facial features were completely at peace. It made her look so innocent. Barbara noticed that Ruby had no hair on her pussy. Somehow that made the pussy of the pacified girl look innocent too. Unable to stop herself, Barbara spread Ruby’s pussy lips to have a closer look. It was so fresh and moist, such a lovely light pink. It glistened in its perfection, so soft, warm and perfectly symmetrical. Hungrily she dove in and began to lick, nibble and kiss the pussy with abandon. Barbara was out of her mind with passion. She’d always wanted to have her way with Ruby and she was certain that she’d never get the chance if it weren’t for the powerful drug keeping her on her back and unconscious. Barbara knew that Ruby was a totally straight girl; she wasn’t into other women at all. If she had any idea that Barbara was doing this to her she would beat Barbara within an inch of her life. With her fiery temper, Ruby was very capable of it too normally. But right now with the C11H18N2O3 in her system, all she could do was lie on her back and breathe. She couldn’t open her eyes, think, or even hear what was going on around her. In the grip of this chemical compound she was utterly helpless.

The longer Barbara licked and kissed Ruby’s helpless pussy, the more excited she got. She realized that she was finger fucking herself, grinding her hips and driving herself closer and closer to orgasm with each passing second. She was getting herself off, feeling so nasty, as she took advantage of the drugged Ruby. In the morning the bitch would wake up in her bed with a drug hangover and no idea what had happened. She was in her own world, eating the pussy and masturbating when she felt a pair of hands spread her pussy. Just as she’d noticed that happening she felt a large dick being pressed deep inside of her. She looked over her shoulder with her mouth agape slightly. With an expression that was a mixture of lust and distress she saw Albert looking at her very sternly. Then she felt his strong hands take hold of her hips and thrust into her with tremendous force.

Barbara let out a moan as she collapsed onto Ruby, she felt Albert’s strong arms wrap tightly around her. His hands squeezed her breasts as he pinned her down and fucked her. He was clearly angry with her as he did this, but she didn’t care. All she felt was the pleasure of his repeated thrusts; she wanted his dick so badly. She couldn’t help herself as her hips began to thrust back toward him. Her body was helping him to fuck her brains out. Second by second she was becoming more and more his bitch and she liked it. It turned her on to no end to know she was helpless to get up from underneath him, she loved to be dominated brutally and he knew it. She was no match for his strength and his dick felt so good that it wouldn’t matter if she was. She’d already been well on her way to cumming before he stuck that big, hot and hard piece of meat into her. Now her whole body was trembling at the onset of her orgasm. He had pinned her down and he was about to force her to cum. There was nothing she could do to stop it, even her body wanted to obey his will.

When she started to cum it hit her like an explosion. She had no control over her body as her voice sounded off in orgasmic song. The involuntary muscle spasms deep inside her pulsed wave after wave of pleasure through her. Somewhere deep inside her mind she realized that she may as well be one of these drugged and mind-wiped slaves. The orgasms that Albert gave her made her as much a slave as they were in some ways. She was utterly addicted to the man and she’d just gotten her fix. Her head was spinning as her personal earthquake subsided. The beautiful statuesque blonde was beginning to drift away. Albert called his two slave girls over and had them take hold of Barbara and stand her up. Barbara was in a daze as she felt the pin prick of the syringe. She looked down at her arm just in time to see the dose of Amytal disappear into her arm. Within moments the drug clouded her mind as Albert whispered into her ear. He said, “Now my dear, you’re just going to relax and let my slaves pleasure you into submission.” Barbara heard the words reach deep into her mind, she struggled to reply. The struggle caused her body to shudder slightly. Before she got a chance to try to get a word out, the two slave girls pulled her down to the floor and began to orally pleasure her. She immediately forgot her protests and surrendered to the first of many orgasms.

Albert turned his attention to the helpless redheaded Ruby. He brushed her soft hair away from her face and smiled as she began to stir. She was beginning to wake up, but she would still feel heavily drugged for a couple of hours. Plenty of time to give her a good fuck before she would try to resist. He rolled Ruby onto her belly and spread her legs. Her pussy was so wet that his dick slid into right into her in spite of her little pussy being so tight and snug. Ruby couldn’t focus her eyes yet but she could hear and she could see light. She felt the weight of a man on top of her and then she felt him insert his dick from behind. In her drugged state, she really couldn’t think about what was happening. She was only capable of feeling the pleasure as it carried her away. Albert felt Ruby’s soft, warm and smooth body plying to his between his legs. She felt so good between his legs he could hardly stand it. Her sweet, fresh pussy felt so soft and moist wrapped tightly around his dick.

Even though she was too sedated to think about what was going on, her pussy was still trying to milk his dick dry. It was doing a very good job, too. Within a few seconds after he began thrusting his dick into her, he was already fighting the urge to cum. Ruby was such a sweet and lovely girl, the thought of fucking her made it that much harder to hold back. She began to purr as she felt Albert’s big, hot dick sliding in and out of her. Unable to help himself he began to thrust into her faster. Her body shuddered, delighted to submit to the penetration. Her voice trembled along with her body as she danced at the edge of orgasm. Albert couldn’t hold out any longer and exploded inside of her. Feeling him cum inside of her finished Ruby off. She came all over the exam table and then collapsed beneath Albert in bliss. As he snuggled up to her he looked forward to gaining control of this woman and adding her to his growing harem.