The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Erasing Girls

by Penny Propofol

Winning their hearts and minds in Korea, that was the slogan. Though in Dr. Albert Morgan’s case it was more about winning the mind. Albert conducted secret tests for the intelligence services and since there was a war on, the confusion helped cover his tracks. The cold war was in full swing, Korea was being torn in half between the capitalists and the communists. Albert enjoyed his work tremendously, though care always had to be taken that it wasn’t discovered. After all, morale pretty much depended on the military personnel believing that they were fighting for the good guys. Most of them if they had any idea what he was up to would probably think about changing sides even though some counterpart on the other side of the lines may be doing the same kind of thing. It was a desperate time in a desperate land. His mission was to test the true effectiveness of drugs and brainwashing techniques which he did by using girls who were used to doing what they were told and who had ended up in his clutches after being sold to him by their families. Albert was stationed in a field hospital, though none of the other personnel really knew just what he was there for. They knew he was a doctor, they knew that he worked for the government but outside of that little was known.

Mi-Sook was a very pretty young woman, very small but with a perfectly proportioned body. Her glossy black hair was straight and very neatly kept back in a pony tail. She had adorable brown eyes and a heartwarming smile. Albert was teaching her English and paid her well to keep his tent clean. Her work was both swift and excellent and she found that she was rewarded with plenty to eat and a warm bed of her own to sleep in. Albert of course, spoke the local language fluently and this aided him in keeping his secrets. After supper they sat at a small table inside his tent. He lit a candle and placed it on the table and instructed her to stare into the flame. As she did he spoke to her in a soft hypnotic tone of voice. The girl listened to him, staring into the flame all the while. Very quickly she was aware only of the flame and of his voice. Each word relaxing her deeper and deeper as the tension in her body evaporated. Her eyelids were becoming too heavy to keep open. Word by word she was sinking, sinking, sinking into the quicksand of his control. He smiled as he saw her head nod forward in defeat. Like most girls he had worked with here, she went right under without much of a fight.

He admired her beauty as she sat there, hypnotized, waiting to be controlled. Mi-Sook was quite submissive and very, very susceptible to hypnotic induction. There were a couple of times where she did try to look away or beg him not to put her under. She was very quickly silenced as his finger approached her forehead. The post-hypnotic trigger was irresistible for her. The second his finger made contact her lights went out. Tonight the candle had caught her by surprise and she was far too tired to try to resist. Her mind was absorbed into the flame before she knew what was happening. While her head was nodded in hypnotic submission, he told her that when he woke her up she would remove her clothes, and lie upon the table for him. At the snap of his fingers, her eyes opened. She had a blank expression on her face, a glassy and empty stare in her eyes. As commanded she stripped naked and climbed up onto the table and once she was on her back, she bent her legs at the knee and spread them wide. Then Albert began to lap at her tiny soft pussy with skill. He’d had a lot of practice and Mi-Sook stood no chance against his tongue. She would be forced to cum and every time she came in her hypnotic state she became that much more an obedient slave.

Mi’s head began to roll from side to side as she struggled to absorb the pleasure from Albert’s tongue. She had never known such pleasure before she was sold to him. Running his tongue up the middle of her sex, he made a hardened tip on his tongue and wiggled it from side to side. The girl shuddered in ecstasy, goosebumps formed over her whole body. She felt her body wanting to obey his every whim. Her brain was being bombarded by the chemicals a woman releases into her bloodstream when she falls in love. Her emotional bond to him was enslaving her just as much as his hypnotic powers. Mi-Sook came quickly. Her will to hold off the orgasm just wasn’t strong enough. Albert was just too good with his tongue. Gently, Albert carried the small young woman over to her bed and tucked her in. She’d worked hard all day, she’d had a really good tongue fuck and she was very sleepy. Albert counted her down and she sank back under. She wouldn’t wake until morning and when she did he would have some surprises for her.

When she awoke, Mi-Sook found she was naked and bound over a hinged table. She realized she had a gag in her mouth and couldn’t speak. Everything was happening so fast, she was confused. She felt her ankles being bound down as she was standing in front of the table, legs spread. The table was just the right height for her to bend over onto. Her arms were bound, keeping them straight. Albert installed an IV into her arm, she winced as it was inserted. She watched Albert hang a drug bottle onto the frame that she was bound to. The side of the bottle read Sodium Amytal. She felt him walk around behind her and then with no warning, she felt the lubricated nozzle of a Bardex enema being inserted into her anus and then inflated. Then she saw him hang a very full bag of liquid connected to the hose running to her ass. Albert placed a catheter into her bladder to empty it. Albert explained, “I’m going to test you, Mi-Sook. This bottle contains a drug that will make you very sleepy. You will resist the Amytal for as long as you can. If you hold out for long enough, I’m going to reward you handsomely by making you a free woman. But for that to happen you have to stay awake for 30 minutes.” The girl’s eyes got big as she understood what was at stake. She was about to find out there was much more. Albert continued, “Now, if you fall asleep your upper body will sink forward and you will be bent over this table. The table catch will release and you will continue to rotate forward, bringing your feet from the floor and your behind up in the air. If that happens, you’ll trigger the enema. The enema is heavily laced with a new drug we’re testing. If it gets into you, your personality will be erased and you will be putty in my hands.

Mi-Sook began to breathe quickly, frightened as she watched Albert insert the IV line and start the flow from the bottle. She couldn’t make much noise with the gag in her mouth; so all she could do was look around helplessly. The tiny young woman looked up at the bottle containing the drug. She could see it drip, drip, dripping into the tube connected to her arm. She stared at the tube as if trying to stop the flow of the drug with her will. Suddenly her eyes blinked briefly and she sighed when she began to feel the drug taking effect. Mi-Sook said, “MMMMMM! Mmmmm-hmmmmmmmmm-mmmhhhhhhhhhh” With all her concentration she forced herself to keep standing upright. She knew that if she lay down on that board it would keep rotating forward and put her ass into the air. She would be unable to get herself back up and the enema would begin to fill her with the mind erasing drug. Fighting the power of the drug, she jolted back upright each time she caught herself about to doze off. Mi-Sook began to become frightened, she knew from the clock on the wall that she still had such a long time to hold out. It was getting harder and harder to keep her eyes open, to stay focused on fighting the drug.

Albert watched her reacting to the drug getting into her system, softening her up, weakening her will to fight. Mi-Sook barely weighed 100lbs, she hadn’t even taken in that much of the Sodium Amytal and it was already putting her to sleep. He smiled as he watched her struggle to remain conscious. With a distressed look on her face, Mi-Sook looked at Albert pleadingly. The girl looked so beautiful strapped in, mouth gagged, her eyes growing sleepy. She couldn’t hold out much longer, with her eyes she was begging him to stop this as her vision blurred. He stepped closer to her and gently placed his hand to her face. He said, “Now, now, my sweet little girl. It won’t be so bad. The new drug will make you feel sooooooo good. Just sleep now. Don’t fight it anymore.” As the words made their way into Mi’s drug soaked brain, she moaned in surrender, and dropped forward. This released the catch on the table and her top side went even farther down, lifting her feet from the floor and putting her naked ass up on display. It also triggered the release of the enema. Mi felt the warm liquid contents running into her in a nice slow feed. The Bardex tip of the nozzle prevented her from expelling it. When she did try to expel the liquid it only began to run into her faster. Albert removed the gag from the drugged girl’s mouth. She made sounds of pleasure as she was being filled up with the warm liquid and being massaged by Albert’s hands. Finally, Mi just let go and allowed the Amytal to have it’s way. She instantly sank into the peaceful oblivion that it offered.

Albert slowed the flow of the Amytol and soon Mi would be in a twilight hypnotic state. The drug in the enema was allowed to soak in while her body was forced to hold the liquid in. Albert placed a pair of large headphones over her ears and started the reel to reel recording that would help him program her mind. For two hours, the hypnotic session played in Mi’s ears as the Amytal kept her in a light sleep. All of this was mostly to keep her occupied so that she would not fight the experimental drug as it began to erase her. It’s effects were temporary and she would have to be regularly dosed. But while she was under its influence, her personal wants and desires would cease to exist. All that would matter would be obedience. When the drug was discontinued she would return to normal with absolutely no memory of what had happened before. Albert left Mi-Sook at the mercy of the hypnotic recording and the mind erasing drug to attend to the other patients in the ward that he was observing.

When Albert returned, the tape had run out on the one reel. Mi-Sook lay motionless, bent over with the hose still plugged into her. He deflated the Bardex removed it and carefully placed the much larger evacuation hose into her rotating her body backwards until she was in a sitting position. He heard the liquid running out of Mi-Sook and into the disposal container. Once she was empty he removed the hose and lowered the Amytal drip again. Very soon Mi showed signs of stirring. Albert knew it was time to get stuck into her. Taking off his clothes he lubricated his penis and got it good and hard. He also spread lubricant on and in Mi’s defenseless anus. He pressed the head of his engorged dick up against her tiny asshole and penetrated her. She was so relaxed that the penetration wasn’t even painful. In fact, his big hot dick felt really good inside of her ass. Mi was in a dream world but just conscious enough to enjoy a good fuck. He leaned forward so that she could feel his weight on her as he kept her bent over the table.

Mi could feel him lying upon her, he began to kiss her neck as he massaged her scalp expertly with this fingertips. She sighed with pleasure as he gently thrust his hips, driving his dick in and out of her ass. The Amytal held her in a hypnotic state while the experimental drug prevented her from independent thought. She was now an empty canvas just waiting for paint to be applied. As he spoke into her ear, the scalp massage and buttfuck kept her distracted so that her drugged mind would soak up his words without question. So he began to program her line by line for the next hour. When he was done, he pulled out of her and unstrapped her body. He disconnected the IV tube and catheter and then he carried her over to his own bed.

There, as she began to wake up he kissed her and caressed her tender breasts as she lay right next to him. He felt her raise her one leg up his side, exposing her private holes to him. He looked into her eyes as she smiled at him. She existed only to obey and pleasure him now. She snuggled up a little closer to him and was completely contented as he slid his penis into her soft pink vagina. With her head resting upon his chest, he spoke to her softly as she drifted away. He said, “I just love sleepy, helpless girls. To see their defenses come down completely. You’re going to be a very good little obedient girl, aren’t you?” He could feel her softly nodding her head to say yes just before she fell asleep in his arms. Tomorrow would mark the first day of her new drugged slave life. Soon she would help him take control of another girl as he slowly built a flock of obedient fem-slaves. But for now, she would sleep quietly in his arms. As she did, his body shuddered as he came inside of her and with that he grew tired and fell into a deep restful sleep.

Jung-Hee walked into Albert’s tent to sweep up as she had been instructed to. It was her first day at the camp and she wished to give him the best impression she could. She had heard that many of the Americans paid well and were pretty good to their help. She didn’t know anything about this American doctor, though. Still, he seemed very kind when he came to her village. She wasn’t used to kindness as there just wasn’t much of that around where she grew up. Life was very hard. Jung saw the other girl with him in his Jeep. She looked so nice, her clothes were so new and clean, her hair was healthy and glossy. Mi-Sook beamed such a happy smile. It all looked so good to Jung-Hee, she just couldn’t resist. Three hot meals, a bed of her own, new clean clothing. She couldn’t even imagine what that would be like.

Later, on that first night at Albert’s place, Mi-Sook showed her the shower with its hot running water and scented soap. They didn’t even make her hurry. The night was cold outside and she let the heat of the water soak deep into her. She had never had a hot shower before. The luxury was indescribable. As she stood there with her eyes closed, scrubbing her body with the soap, Mi-Sook watched her with deepening desire. When she finished up there were plush clean towels for her hair and her body. Once she had dried there was a nice clean warm housecoat to wear. And slippers! She made her way into the tent with her bed. It looked warm and clean, with the blankets on it. She couldn’t understand why her new master was so generous. In all her life she’d never been treated as well as she had in these past two hours. There was a knock at the door and in he walked. She was alone in just a bath robe. Albert was a big man at 6′ 3″, far bigger than her. She was very intimidated at the sight of him. For a moment she worried that she was about to discover the price for this luxury. Albert smiled reassuringly and held out something to her. She was uneasy as she reached for it. He unwrapped it so she could see, it was a very nice set of long underwear to keep her warm. She began to cry and lunged toward him, hugging him, thanking him profusely.

Gently, Albert pulled her back just a bit and softly told her it was all right. Then he told her that she was very important to him and he planned to take good care of her. After he left, she sat on the edge of the bed, holding the long underwear to her chest. She was overcome by the smell of new clothing, the soft cozy bed, the hot shower. Soon there was another knock at the door. It was Mi-Sook with some hot tea. She placed the tea on the small table in Jung’s room and the two sat together. Jung had many questions about her new master. Mi kindly answered them all and talked about her experiences with Albert. Jung’s eyes became dull, her head began to spin. She put her hands to her head and said, “Ooooohhh.” With that, she collapsed onto the table, unconscious. The Chloral Hydrate drops in her tea had worked their magic. Mi-Sook smiled at the sleeping girl as she gently brushed her beautiful black hair back from her face. She looked so peaceful, so at ease.

Mi went to get her master and returned with him. Carefully he lifted up the tiny Jung-Hee and cradled her in his arms as he carried her over to his lab. The Chloral Hydrate would keep Jung-Hee incapacitated for hours, so Albert placed her on the enema table, belly up. He hung the bag full of liquid up and connected the Bardex nozzle. He quickly lubricated Jung’s anus, inserted the Bardex and inclined the table so that Jung’s ass was elevated above her head. Albert started the flow and the liquid began to enter the helpless girl. Once the girl was filled, the table was leveled and Mi-Sook began to rub the helpless girl’s belly. Jung’s body relaxed deep inside responding to the massage. Meanwhile, the drug in her belly began to go to work, erasing her personality in her sleep. When she woke up, this woman would be an obedient slave just like Mi. She would be a blank slate that Albert would enjoy programming very much. After the drug had enough time to soak into Jung-Hee’s bloodstream, Albert tipped her butt back up and removed the Bardex nozzle. Then he inserted the disposal hose carefully and inclined her so that the fluid would run out of her. He could hear everything running into the container attached to the hose. Once she was emptied out, he removed the hose. Then he slid her down the table and turned her over so that she was bent over instead of lying on the table. She was coming out from under the Chloral Hydrate. Her head hurt and she was disoriented as she tried to look around. She was strapped to the table, face down so she wasn’t able to see much. Albert tied surgical tubing around her arm and gave her a small injection of Amytal. Then he released the tubing and let Jung-Hee drift away under the influence of the barbiturate. She quickly just let go and allowed the drug to control her as her will had pretty much washed away with the contents of the enema. Then he gave Mi-Sook another dose, small but enough to keep her feeling really good. Then he turned his attention back to Jung-Hee. Albert lubricated his penis and inserted it into the girl’s defenseless asshole.

Jung-Hee felt his slippery dick slide into her exposed ass. She was so drugged that her body put up no resistance. The heat of his penis felt really good as he gently rocked his hips back and forth. She made sounds of pleasure, her face was very relaxed. Clearly she was feeling no pain from the invasion. As with Mi, he started to kiss her delicate neck as he massaged her scalp. Jung-Hee was such a submissive little girl anyway so that with the drugs in her system and Albert pleasuring her she just gave in and enjoyed being fucked. The scalp massage was such a mind-opening experience for her. His dick invading deep inside of her let her know that he was in charge. His power over her body was complete now. With the treatment he was giving her, it was only a matter of time before he was the master of her mind as well. Eventually he began to speak into her ear with his hypnotic tone and it was all over. Her opened mind took every command. Within an hour she was hopelessly programmed. Her body had begun to make its own lubricant as she became more and more sexually aroused. Mi-Sook became more and more aroused as she looked on. She couldn’t take her eyes off of Albert’s penis. It wasn’t long before Jung’s tight asshole clenched up around Albert’s cock as she came. She couldn’t hold out, the sensations were too much for her. He let his upper body rest on top of her for the last few thrusts before pulling out. Without warning, Mi spread his cheeks wide and started tongue fucking his ass. The second he did, Mi was all over his dick as though she were starving for it. Relentlessly she sucked on it, within seconds Albert came in her mouth, he just couldn’t stop pumping it into her mouth. After several thrusts he was completely drained and dropped to his knees, overcome by his orgasm.

Mi-Sook finished herself off with her fingers, it took only seconds. Then Albert picked Jung-Hee up from the table and carried her to bed. Mi-Sook followed and climbed in with them. The three of them slept for a couple of hours. They were just getting up when nurse Kati Banks walked into the lab unexpectedly. Kati was a tall, athletic brown-eyed brunette. Her ass looked damned good in her tight olive drab pants. Her breasts filled her matching top very well. Kati was a beautiful woman, with soft natural colored lips and a nice tan. She was a terrific specimen of American womanhood. She was healthy, strong and independent. Kati was also a bitch on wheels and when her eyes set on Albert and the two girls naked together she was almost immediately overcome by outrage. She stared daggers at the doctor and said, “Dr. Morgan, what on Earth do you think you’re doing!? You’d better have a damned good explanation for this!”

Kati had harbored suspicions about Albert and his laboratory for a while. She figured that she would catch him red-handed at something. But she didn’t think it would be anything like this. It angered her to think that he was violating these young women and she wasn’t the type to just let something like this go. She would definitely see to it that his career was ruined for something like this. Albert was more concerned with his classified experiment being made public.

Albert tried to think quickly, he needed to stall Kati until he could figure out what to do. She was in no mood to be trifled with, and a physical altercation with her would surely be heard by someone. She was too strong to silence and wrestle to the floor alone, and the two Korean girls were too small and too drugged to be much help. Kati walked up to Jung-Hee and tilted her face up so that she could look the tiny girl in the eye. Angrily she demanded, “What did you DO to these girls, you fiend? I’ll have your license to practice medicine for this.” Albert needed to distract Kati so he said something provocative. “You should reconsider your options, miss. This is a top secret intelligence project that you’ve stumbled onto. I can’t just let you walk out of here and report this”, he taunted. He couldn’t help but admire how she looked so imposing and so beautiful at the same time.

Kati stood defiantly and then said, “What do you mean ‘let’ me.. MMMMMM! MMMMFF!!” Captain Barbara Noah had managed to sneak up behind Kati. The drug soaked cloth caught her completely by surprise. She wrapped both arms to secure the rag over the bigger, stronger Kati’s mouth and nose. Quickly, Albert rushed forward and got hold of her two arms to prevent her from removing the drugged rag. Then Barbara removed one hand from the rag and reached down into Kati’s pants. She began fingering Kati’s pussy. Kati instinctively protested in outrage, which caused her to inhale a very large breath or the drugged vapors. Barbara kept the cloth applied to Kati’s face until she was sufficiently dazed. Then she removed the cloth and Albert led her by the arm over to the table. The girls quickly stripped her naked while Kati stood there confused, unable to keep up with what was happening. Albert tied surgical tubing around her arm and Barbara handed him a syringe loaded with Amytal. He held the syringe in front of Kati’s dazed face. After staring at it in confusion for a couple of seconds she realized what was going to happen.

She protested weakly, “Y-you can’t do this to me! I have rights, Albert! Albert no!” He inserted the needle into her vein. She continued, “Please! Please Albert, don’t do it!” He began to press on the plunger sending the dose of Amytal into Kati’s tied off vein. In a frightened tone she said, “Albert! Please! Don’t do this! You don’t have to do this!” Albert pulled the needle out and yanked the surgical tubing off. She watched him pull it off and then looked up at him with her frightened brown eyes. Then her eyes crossed as she felt the drug hit her, “Uhhh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Her eyes rolled up into her head and she collapsed into their grip. Albert and Barbara put her up onto the table and placed her legs into the stirrups. She continued to take in the effects of the drug as she lost focus, staring at the ceiling. Albert smiled as he watched her struggle against the Amytal. He said, “Now my dear, you’re going to answer all my questions. You’re going to give me all the information that I ask for. Whether you want to or not.”

He watched as the last of the tension ran out of her beautiful tanned body. She was now ready to be probed for information. He’d already decided that when he extracted what he needed out of her that he would enslave her. She would be his loving plaything and serve him obediently. All he had to do was get enough of the mind erasing drug into her. Then she would be very pliable and programmable. Albert sat a stool at the table behind her head. Gently he began to massage her scalp and temples, her inner eyebrows pointed up slightly in distress as she heard his voice. She could feel him reaching deeper, deeper into her mind, helpless to stop him. With a few simple, soothing commands, her face became completely relaxed as her eyes slid closed. She was now ready to tell him everything he wanted to know.