The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author “Snowmancums

Enchantment “Obey”

Chapter 2

Shannon awoke from her slumber with the same smile on her face as when she went to sleep. She still lie in the same location without any cloths on, the only thing that had changed was the fact that James wasn’t in the room anymore. She got up to look for him and discovered him rummaging through Sean and her room. James had taken out all the outfits he either had seen Shannon wear that made her look sexy or the ones that he wanted to see her try on. He had also placed any sex objects or toys on the bed that he found. When James looked up and say her standing there naked he smiled.

“Hey baby your awake and still looking sexier then hell.” James scanned her body slowing taken in the image still not believing his fortune. It was like he had won some great lottery and could cash the prize in over and over again. James walked over to the bed and moved the cloths and toys off. Shannon stood at the door watching as he sat on the bed, still naked himself, and just told her to come. This was a command but she wasn’t sure at first what the command was for her to do, did he want her with him right then or just to orgasm in the door way. She remained standing at the door until James indicated with his index finger to actually come to him. Shannon now understanding moved quickly to him. She stopped right in from of him and from his sitting position placed his hands, one on her hip and the other on her belly. He then ran his hand over her belly slowly in circles feeling just how smooth her skin was. He moved his head towards her belly using his other hand on her hip. He breathed in deeply taking in her incredible aroma. She stood over him and just looked down wondering what he had in mind.

James’ tongue darted out and tasted her stomach. He then slowly and gracefully ran it along the smooth flat surface. This woman was an angel, there was no doubt in James mind about that and the fact that he was there with her was still shattering. Her taste was sweet, a mix of dried oil from the massage and sweat. For several minutes James sat there just tasting her stomach, his hand that was on her hip moved around to her back and started to fondle her ass. His other hand moved downward to her lower lips and ran back and forth over then again and again. He could hear her start to moan and with the hand on her lips he could feel her start to become wet. James loved this feeling, on one hand he had the power, the control over this beauty but on the other he felt the seduction of what was happening. His member by this point was harder then he had very felt it in his life and even though he didn’t want to pull away he did. James looked up at Shannon and Shannon opening her now closed eyes looked down at him.

“Shannon mount me, but as you do be slow, I want to feel every part of you close around me.”

Shannon’s knees bent until she was in a position that she could feel her hot hole rubbing up against his pleasure head. She started to move downward and his head parted her skin and allowed entrance very easily. Shannon’s head thrust up and her eyes closed as she lowered herself and started to moan. James grabbed her hips and stopped her. Shannon’s head look down at him confused.

“Shannon I want you not to take your eyes off of mine, I want us to remain in eye contact the entire time.” All Shannon could do was bite softly on her lower lip and nod in agreement. Shannon again began to lower herself and James stared deeply into those big brown spheres. The way her lip quivered as she slowly allowed him access was almost more beautiful then what was actually happening. James could feel the walls of her silky passageway covering him and he could feel it start to gently squeeze him. It took a good two minutes but finally Shannon sat flush with James’ pelvis.

“Now kiss me deeply and passionately, continuing to ride me slowly”, and she did. She leant in and their lips locked as she moved up and down on him. James hands explored her body, everything from her ass to fondling her small breasts. Well Shannon hands and arms wrapped around James’ neck, enjoyed the ride. James could feel his orgasm building and he wanted them both to erupt at the same time so he broke the kiss, gasping slightly for air.

“Shannon start to cum now”, and she did. James could feel the walls of her start to press tighter around him trying to milk him as she moved up and down. James was nearing the end, he was on the brink of exploding, but he so wanted to hold it back and continue to enjoy the moment. Shannon had other ideas; she also had gotten caught up in the embrace and leaned into James starting to whisper in his ear.

“Your cock feels so hard in my little pussy… OH, it’s so big, why would you be so mean and wait this long to show me what you had hidden all these year. Fuck me James you god.”

And it was at the second that James couldn’t take any more and started to fill her with wave after wave of semen. It took several minutes for the two of them to calm down and come out of this slow but powerful fuck session. Finally Shannon just sat on James’ limp member and looked into his eye. James wanted to say something but before he could Shannon leant in again and kissed him passionately.

After they were done completely James told Shannon to go and get cleaned up. He placed a sun dress on the bed and told her that this would be what she was to wear. When she asked about under garments James said they weren’t needed.

Shannon went into the shower and cleaned every part of herself, stopping at times to remember and take in what they had just done. She was unsure why this had happened but for some reason was glad. She had once had a deep crush on James but never understood why exactly he never asked her out. Hell she had done everything womanly she could but for some reason he either didn’t clue in or just wasn’t interested. A knock came on the door and she heard it open slightly. James’ voice told her when she got out he wouldn’t be there. He had a few things to do but he would return soon. She on the other hand was to call into work and tell them that she was sick, and to wait until he had returned. She for some reason didn’t see a problem with this and said ok.

Earlier that morning when James had awoken, he decided that he would plan to add girls to his fun weekend. Sean still would not be home for another day and he knew that he still wanted to enjoy what he could of Shannon but also wanted to bring in new blood to the festivities. He had gone into his own room and started up his computer. Opened his listen of phone numbers of different friends and looked over it. There was Erin, a friend from school, nice body but looked similar to Shannon. She could always be later. There was Jennifer his cousin who had an amazing body and she had two other younger sisters that would make a nice conquest, but later. Kelly a young blond who loved to wear her hair braid all the time. And then he hit what he was looking for, Michelle, young and tall, she used to be a runway model for a smaller fashion and hair company but had never went anywhere with it. And best of all she was a red head which James intended to see if the drapes matched the carpet. He grabbed the phone on his desk and dialed her number. It rang for a couple times until finally success a groggy voice picked up on the other end. “Hello?” “Hello, Michelle, it’s me James.” “What time is it, (a slight pause) man its eight thirty on a Saturday, what’s up?” “Oh just wanted to know if you wanted to go for coffee around eleven and hang for the day. I didn’t have any plans and I know that you called here last week wondering if we could get together at some point. Sooooo… I call and what your upset?” There was a slight pause on Michelle’s end of the phone and with her usual enthusiastic voice she said “No, no… Not at all, I was just saying, eight thirty in the morning… but its ok, ya count me in. “Well then we’ll meet at the usual coffee spot and the caffeine should wake you up. See you then.” James hung up the phone and chuckle a little to himself. He was going to spike her coffee before she got there and then bring her back to the apartment. Eleven rolled around and James parked his car in the coffee lot. He was a bit nerve; he wanted this to go well and didn’t want to actually be to long. He still had Shannon waiting at home for him and the thought of the two of them doing stuff with each other and him made his mind go wild.

James got out of his car and headed into the shop. He stopped just short of the door cause he noticed that for some reason Michelle had already gotten there. This one time for some unknown reason she was early. Never once in her life had she ever been early and she finally picks today to correct it. James went in and stood at the door like he hadn’t seen her. He looked around the room like her was looking where to be seated and saw Michelle waving and him. He forced and happy surprised look on his face and went over to the table.

“Hey you, I didn’t expect you to be here before me” James stated.

“You sounded excited on the phone like you really wanted to hang with me so I thought I would get my ass out of bed and make it down here once on time. It feels good to be early and the look on your face was one I don’t think I will ever forget.”

James laughed and sat down. “Ya there is no doubt that you catch me by surprise. Did you already order for me or should I do it.”

“Nope you don’t have to worry, Earl Grey Tea double sugar right?”

“Yep, you know me so well.” James thought to himself that this could end up being all for nothing and he wasn’t sure what to do. He had made plans with her for the day and he still had Shannon at home waiting for him. He hated the idea of leaving her there for the day bore and by herself, but just when he was trying to think of an excuse to get out of the day Michelle blurted out that she had to use the restroom. She said that when she got there she had to go but decided to wait until he got there so they were at the same table. Plus the fact that she was drinking this coffee didn’t help the matters any better. Michelle got up from the table and headed off to the restroom.

James got up and moved to sit in her seat. He took the mug of coffee and moved it under the table onto his lap so no one else could see what he was about to do. He then took the vile of formula and pour some on. He wasn’t sure how it would taste but he also didn’t care as long as she drank it. The cup was replaced on the table and James moved again into his own seat. He picked up the spoon on his side and stirred the liquid in her cup. The waitress came by and dropped off his tea and soon Michelle return from performing her business.

She continued to talk with James and start to sip on her coffee. There was a slight look on her face like the coffee was bitter but she only picked up the sugar container for the table and poured some more in. They talked for what seemed like forever about stuff James couldn’t give a rats ass about, all he kept doing was waiting till he saw some look in her eyes or until she was done what was in the cup. Finally she finished and James extended his hand onto hers to get her full attention.

Remembering what he said to Shannon he repeated “Michelle listen to my words, when you come out of the trance, whatever I tell you to do you will have to obey. You will not be a mindless victim, you will have your freedom to be yourself but you will be obedient to me and only me.” When James finished saying the statement he looked around to see if anyone at any of the other tables had heard what he had said. There was no one looking in his direction so he put his attention back on Michelle.

“Michelle you will ask James if it is all right that you go back to his place and watch television with him this afternoon. That’s all you really want to do, not go out on the town, hell not even finish coffee, just go back to his place.”

Michelle stared for a moment and then blinked. “James we should spend the day at your place watching shows on the boob tube.”

James smiled at the term boob tube knowing that soon he would be watching her boob come into view. James said he didn’t have a problem with it and Michelle insisted that they go right away to the apartment.

When they got in the car James turned it on and turned to face Michelle.

“You will not worry if James places his hand or any of his body parts on your body. You will think that it’s normal and actually enjoy whatever comes of it.” James started to drive and took his hand and placed it on Michelle’s knee. He started to rub up and down it. It was a shame that she had worn jeans that day, cause he really wanted to be touching her skin at that moment but he know that would come soon. He could feel that her thigh was really fleshy and the thought of where his hand was drove him bonkers. Several times during the ride home he had to crank the wheel just to prevent him from going off the road. The pulled up to his apartment and James took his hand away.

“Michelle, Shannon is home and you will be happy to see her. You will get touchy feely with her and not mind if she gets touchy feely back with you. Any inhibitions you have of other women are gone. You love having relations with both sexes from this day on.” James looked at her expression as it went from one of a black face to smile grin.

James unlocked the apartment and was greeted by Shannon who had put on her sun dress and looked darn cute in it. Shannon looked unsure of what was going on when he walked in with Michelle following him. James grabbed Shannon’s arm and told Michelle to take a seat in the living room well he talked with Shannon. Michelle headed to the room as James made his way with Shannon into the bedroom.

Shannon went to say something but James turned and embraced her with a heavy kiss. The look of shock melted in her face and was replaced with passion after only seconds. James pulled away and looked into her eyes.

“Michelle is going to join us and we are going to be happy that she is here.” Shannon nodded a bit confused and then James added, “You have felt an attraction for Michelle for some time. You have always thought she was pretty and you believe this might be your chance to not only fulfill your dreams of having me but of having her as well. This will excite you to no end. You will lose any inhibition you had about being with another woman or women for that matter.”

Shannon just stared but James knew he was ready for what this would bring. James and Shannon walked into the living room. Michelle had the television on and was seated on the couch. James sat beside her and Shannon sat next to him. James took his arm and put it around Michelle’s neck. She pushed into him and started to cuddle a bit. James took his other arm and did the same with Shannon. This was perfect, before yesterday he could only dream of going this far with either of these visions of loveliness but he knew that he could and would go even further today. His hand moved down onto Michelle’s left breast and James started to rub it in a circular motion. He heard a slight moan from Michelle as she looked up at him with a smile. Even though the fabric of her shirt was soft and thin James wanted it gone and her bra as well.

“Michelle stand and turn towards James. Look down at him and request for him to take off your clothing. As he takes off your cloths start to feel turned on by him and get wetter and wetter.”

Michelle stood and turned. James made like he was going to object to this cause she was in from of the television but she placed two of her fingers on his lips to prevent him from talking.

“James I don’t know why but what you were doing to me on the couch has really started to turn me on, and I cannot stand the fact that these cloths are impeding you from seeing me soooo, (placing her finger on the tip of her bottom lip), could you please take them off for me.”

James looked up at her and then over at Shannon, “Do you mind Shannon? This is your home as well, and Michelle wants us to see her birthday suit.” Shannon’s eyes lit up and the words “not at all” couldn’t make there way out fast enough.

James’ hands moved up to her belt and unfasten it. He pulled the belt off with one firm yank, which almost took Michelle right off her feet. Shannon giggled at this which made Michelle start to as well. James unbuttoned her jeans and pushed the zipper flap to one side and grabbed the zipper with his teeth. He slowly lowered the zipper as he looked up at her and she stared back down at him with longing in her eyes. The smell was one of dampness and sweet sweat and it began to excite him even more and his member start to grow. He took his two hands and parted the V in the crotch of her jeans and got his first view of her panties. They were basic cotton white but they looked lovely. He took his hand and moved over the material and became even harder knowing where his hand was. Shannon must have had enough of this cause she took her hand and placed it on James rising cock. This made James jump for a second due to the fact he wasn’t expecting it at all. His eyes darted over to Shannon for a second and he grinned and nodded his approval, before going back to Michelle’s panties. James pulled down her pants a little so that way the pants were almost all the way down her hips and took his tongue and started to lick over the material. Michelle started to moan but James didn’t look up, he just continued to lick. Finally he continued to remove her pants and when they hit the floor Michelle stepped out of them. James looked up at her button shirt and started to unbutton the two top buttons and the bottom ones leaving the middle one done up. Michelle wasn’t sure why he left the shirt on until he said, “Ok now Michelle and Shannon I want you both to get into the center of the room and we are going to pose for some pictures.”

Girly giggles came from them as James moved the coffee table out of the way and throw some pillows onto the floor for them to sit on. Shannon and Michelle hooked arms and James took in the view of Michelle in her shirt and panties and Shannon in that lovely sun dress. He ran into the other room to grab his digital camera and ran back. As he entered the room he was stopped dead in his tracks. Michelle and Shannon were wrapped around each other and they were kissing intensely. James took off the cap on the lens and turned on the camera. As he waited for the camera to come on he started to take off his pants. The girls stopped kissing to watch him remove his pants. James looked over at them and told them just to return to what they were doing cause that was a lot more interesting. He grabbed the camera and focused it on the two beauties as they made out. Shannon’s hand was inside of Michelle’s shirt and Michelle’s hand was running up Shannon’s leg. James could hardly take the pictures of these two, they were just so hot.

“Ok Shannon, take off Michelle’s bra and fling it over your shoulder.” Her hand made very little movement and out of the shirt came the bra. Snap, snap went the camera as the bra flung to one side of the room.

“Michelle continue to kiss Shannon and move your hand all the way up her until you hit her pussy. Play with it and have fun and make sure her dress is out of the way so I can get some good pics.”

This time Michelle did as she was told, her hand moved up as the two started to French kiss wrapping tongues around each others. James couldn’t take much more, this was fucking insane. Michelle’s hand finally hit the lower lips and the way she moved her arm gave James an amazing view. James zoomed in giving him a great view of Michelle start to finger fuck Shannon and play with her clit.

Shannon’s breathing started to get heavy but was muffled by the kissing.

“Alright girls you are wearing too much clothing, help the other person out of it and then Shannon enjoy Michelle’s breasts as Michelle continues with you down below.”

The two girls looked over at the camera with an evil grin, and James got a great snap shot of it. Shannon undid the button on Michelle’s shirt and helped her out of it. The two girls then stood up and Michelle removed the sun dress Shannon was wearing. Michelle ran her hand over Shannon’s tight little body. Shannon giggled and started to tug off Michelle’s panties. James was floored by this image. Michelle was even more of a vision then he ever thought. Her breast were at least a “C” cup with pink nipples, and she was indeed a full red hair top and bottom, which was trimmed short. Shannon started to lick and suck on Michelle’s breasts and Michelle’s hands moved down to Shannon’s lower lips again. The two were making so much noise that James was worried that the neighbors might wonder what the fuck was going on, but who cared.

Snap, snap, snap went James’ camera and he started to move around them to get different angles. Finally the camera’s memory card was full so James sat down to take in the show. James so needed release soon and he thought no time better then now.

“Shannon and Michelle, I want you two to stop, drop to your knees and crawl over here to James. When you get here you will remove James’ member from his briefs and take turns giving him the best blow job you have ever given.”

The two of them immediately stopped and turned towards James. They knelt and Shannon with a large smile on her face blew a kiss to James. They both began to crawl seductively towards him. Their eyes were both trying to lock with James’ and when they finally started to rub their hands up his legs; James felt he wouldn’t last much longer. Michelle reached her hand into James briefs and pulled out his cock. It really didn’t need much of an invitation because when the elastic was moved back it sprung free. Shannon laughed as Michelle wrapped her hand around it. The two girls looked at each other and Shannon smiled and did a little yes nod to Michelle to tell her she could go first. Michelle ran her hand up his shaft and her tongue started to lick the length of it. James jerk a little with this until he got used to it. Michelle then locked her eyes on James’ and lower her lips over his head. James wanted to close his eyes and just take in the feeling but he also wanted to watch what she was doing. He could feel her tongue swish around the roundness of his members head. Her tongue licked the crack on top of his member taking in the early fluid that was released. She then started to move down his member slowly and when James thought she might stop she continued until she had taken it all the way in. His cock was about eight inches long not by any means huge but the feeling of her wrapped around it was amazing. James had totally forgotten the fact that she had a tongue stud and the feeling as she started to move up and down was incredible. He had heard that women with studs gave the best head but he had no idea. After several seconds she spit him out and offered the shaft to Shannon. Shannon nodded back to say thanks and took hold of the member. She started to lick off all of Michelle’s saliva as she moved her hand up to draw liquid from James’ cock. The pre-fluid spit out in a large glob and Shannon took her tongue and licked it off. Shannon then tried to take James into her mouth as well. As she lowered herself downward her face started to get red and she pulled up so she wouldn’t choke. She had never tried to take any man she was with totally into her mouth but she was so impressed by Michelle she wanted to copy her. Shannon stuck to what she knew, and move in different paces up and down the shaft. James placed one hand on the side of Shannon’s face and the other on Michelle’s.

They took there turns and James new that as a good host of this event and the fact he was approaching climax very fast he should share it with both of them. He took hold of his member taking his hand off Michelle face and directed it towards her. James stroked his cock faster and faster wanting release, needing release and when Michelle turned her head and started to kiss Shannon that’s all he needed.

His cock erupted all over the two girls faces. He had never felt so much pleasure and seen so much come out of him. “Oh, gawd, oh gawd…” is all he could say over and over as they were covered. Finally James finished, but the girls weren’t. Shannon started to lick the cum off of Michelle’s face like a cat and Michelle started to follow suit. Their hands ran over both each others bodies and over James’ exposed pelvis. James just watched in awe. When they were finished the two of them just looked up at James smiling waiting for what was going happen next. All James could do as he sat there staring at them was remark, “you fucking girls are going to tire me out, mentally that is.”