The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the first time that I have attempted a story so please that that under advisement when reading.

Enchantment “Obey”

The green vile glowed in the beaker, as James finished adding the last of the chemicals to what he had believed would be the greatest invention. For weeks, he had been working on a chemical that could allow him to place a person in a short-term trance in which he could implant a signal idea in their head. The idea was simple “obedience”. James laughed, it sounded so corny, he thought back to the movie that started it all. Some stupid flick called “Alla Enchanted”. Some flick where the main character had been magically made from birth to be obedient to her parents and anyone else. The thought was stupid at first but all James could think about was the fact that the people around Alla never used the power to what he say it’s true potential. James so wanted one of the villains or even the love interest to figure out her little dilemma and demand that she drop to her knees and full a true fairly tale.

James placed a drop under his microscope and examined the chemical. It would work like a kind of drug that would allow him to induce a short but memorable hypnotic trance over the subject. He knew that the drug would not last for very long so he believed the easy course of action would be to give the subject a simple but effect command. He spent the day running test through his computer and finally he believed that his chemical was ready to test. But on whom, he thought.

There were so many people that James wanted to test his new formula on. Women he had dreamt about for his entire twenty-four years of life. Some he just didn’t have the courage to ask out well the others he just didn’t have the looks. Finally, he came up with the perfect test subject, his roommate’s girl friend Shannon.

James had been friends with Shannon longer then he had been friends with his now roommate and friend Sean. James could remember the point that he had fucked up the opportunity to ask Shannon out and shortly after that lost her forever to Sean. Now Shannon wasn’t anything special, she wasn’t a 10 in anyone’s books and wouldn’t be asked to become the next super model but she had a young next door neighbor quality to her that James could not resist. She had shoulder length brown hair with what James believed to be at least a B cup chest size. But it was her flat dancer stomach and her toned legs and ass that was what James loved so much about her. He had so many dreams where she would just abandon Sean and come running lovingly into his arms. He deduced that with this formula and the fact she would obey him, she would never truly love him but at that point, he really didn’t care.

Shannon had moved into the apartment about a month prier. When Sean had asked if it would be ok that she live with them and help out with rent James didn’t take long to say yes. What James had hoped was that he might get a glimpse of Shannon in maybe a nighty or coming out of the shower in only a towel. But up unto that point he had not seen anything yet.

Sean had made plans to go and visit his parents for the weekend and Shannon had to stay home because of her weekend work schedule. James knew if any time was perfect it would have to be this weekend.

Friday night finally came and Sean had left that afternoon telling James to watch over the place and Shannon till he came back. James smiled and told Sean there wouldn’t be a problem with that. James knew that Shannon would be home around seven and he decided that he would go out and rent a cheese romantic comedy, the kind Shannon loved, to hopefully lure her into sharing a movie and drink with him. He went out and got the film and bought some of her favorite soda. He got everything ready and crossed his figures that this would work.

Seven o’clock rolled around and Shannon finally got home from work. James waited until she had settled down and got a bit unwined. Shannon had changed into a cute little pajama top and pants and rolled her hair up in a bun when she emerged from Sean and her room. Well she was in her room James got the film ready in the dvd player and put a tablespoon of the formula into what would soon be Shannon’s drink. Just to be on the safe side he made sure to place it into her favorite cup so he wouldn’t mix them up by mistake. When she came out from the room James asked her how her day went. He listened but not to intently to what she was saying and just made small talk to get her comfortable.

“Hey Shannon, guess what, I rented one of those movies you love so much”. She looked at him for a minute and then just smiled.

“Would you like to seat and watch it with me. I figured that since you and Sean have been seeing each other we haven’t had a lot of time just to hang.” Shannon smiled even wider. “That’s great James, why don’t I go grab some pillows in my room and we can just veg on the floor.” Shannon ran into her room and was back in a matter of seconds. James hit the play button on the player and grabbed one of the pillows off the couch and laid beside Shannon on the floor.

“I also bought some of the soda you like so much, you know the orange stuff” handing her the cup. As he lay and watched the film he from time to time looked over at Shannon waiting for any response. Finally when she was finished the cup James decided to give it a try.

He stopped for a minute and thought, shit I hadn’t thought this far ahead, how was he going to test it so he didn’t look like a fool. He finally just resolved to go for it and just blurt out the statement. If it didn’t work he would just try to make up something. He looked over at Shannon and hit mute on the TV. Shannon didn’t really move. James spoke up “Shannon listen to my words, when you come out of the trance, whatever I tell you to do you will have to obey. You will not be a mindless victim, you will have your freedom to be yourself but you will be obedient to me and only me.”

James grinned when he finally finished saying the statement. The part about her being obedient only to him he thought was a smart part to put into the statement. James waited a minute and then Shannon turned to him and shuck her head. She looked confused for a minute and then asked why the sound was muted on the movie. James just looked at her with his grin and apologized for hitting the button by mistake.

James waited a couple more minutes to help let it soak in and finally tested the new command he had implanted.

“Shannon you are bored with the movie and want to turn it off. You will turn to James and ask him if he wishes to play a game.”

Shannon looked over and at first just went “huh?” but then did just as James had told her to do. Shannon’s look on her face was one of surprise.

“Shannon you will feel hot and unknowingly take off your top, and if you have a bra on that will be removed as well. You will not realize that it is off and will not worry about the fact that James is staring at your chest.” Again came the confused look but then she subconsciously forgot what he had said.

“James I’m bored do you want to play some cards” Shannon stated as she got up and ran into the kitchen for them. As she came back, she started to fan herself a bit and act warm. She then did just as James has asked and removed her top. To James’ joy, she wasn’t wearing a bra and like every dream he had ever had he traced the curves of her small tender melons with his eyes. They were indeed a B cup and they were small but nice to look at. The nipple was small as well but as it hit the colder air they started to become hard.

Now James new that all he had to do was at this point was tell her to fuck him and it would be over and done. However, this was his fantasy and it was time that he fulfilled it.

“Shannon you will ask James to give you an oil massage using the oils you have in your room.” James thought for a second and added “at any point if James touches you in a private place you will think nothing of it other then the natural feeling you get from it.”

Shannon turned to James and put down the deck of cards “I have a better idea and I know it may sound weird but could you please, if I go and get some oil massage stuff give me a massage.” James made as if he was thinking about it for a minute and then agreed. Shannon happily jumped up, ran into her bedroom, and grabbed the bottle. She then gave it to James when she returned. She laid back down where she had been for the movie. Propping the pillow under her chin and looked back to see James open the cap of the bottle and pour a little on his hand. He started to rub it all over her back massaging it into her upper and making his way to the lower arc. Her skin felt so soft and James took his time to take in the feeling of just how good it felt to finally feel parts he so wished to in the past. His hand moved up again and around her sides so he could try to cop a feel at the side of her breast but they were just too small that he could only feel just a little.

“Shannon you are feeling so relaxed and you think James is doing such a good job that you will get up and Tell James to massage your legs as well. You will then remove your pants but keep your panties on.” It took a moment to sink in but Shannon looked over and told James to hold on for a minute. She then got up, looked into his eyes, and asked if it would be ok to take off her pants so he could massage her legs as well. James nodded and said that he would only do it if he could also massage her front side as well. With the command in place Shannon knew she wanted her legs massaged so without even stopping to think she said yes. Then she started to remove her pants. James changed his mind and told her to stop. She looked a bit confused and then James asked if it would be ok if he removed them for her, she nodded yes. James reached up and grabbed the side of the pants where her hands had just been and started to slowly lower them; Taking in the soft silk like feeling of her legs as he when along. When he had them down she stepped out of them and James flung them over his shoulder, Shannon gigged. She lay back down and James placed his hand on her legs he rub down them and back up and didn’t stop until he had his hands just under her ass curve. Sure, the panties were there but that didn’t stop him from placing his hands on her ass and massaging in small circles. Shannon moaned softly and then said he was starting to act a little dirty but she didn’t stop him. He placed a bit of the oil on his hands and rubbed it into her legs quickly so he could get on to other things.

“Well your legs are done now turn over”. He realized he placed it in a command so she did it immediately. Once again, her breast came into view and he thought there was no time like the present to dive in. With a touch of oil on his hands he didn’t even fool around he dove right for her breast to get his first real feel. The small but soft melons looked perfect and they felt even better. He traced his figure around them and started to play with her nipples. Shannon now moaned even louder. He continued to play with them but new that this was just the beginning.

“Shannon you will not mind if James touches any part of your body with any other part of his, including his lips and tongue. You will also not worry that James removes his pants and underwear after all you are naked in front of him right now.”

Shannon nodded in agreement and James stood up to remove his cloths. The tent in James’ pants was huge. It took him a moment to readjust himself and then pulled his pants and underwear down. His manhood sprung free and right to attention. He so wanted to stick his rod into her and get it over and down with but he decided that it would be better to prolong his wait. He knelt back down and began to rub her breast again. Well he did he could feel his member rubbing against her side and poking her, which made her giggle. Her breasts were so soft and they gleamed with the massage oil on them. James couldn’t help but bend over and take her nipple into his mouth. The oil was fruit favored and made his experience that much better. He licked and sucked on the nipple and breast and Shannon only moaned in response. This was going better then James had ever thought it would. As he enjoyed her melons, he moved his hand down her body and felt her smooth belly. Being a dance really gave her the most incredible stomach and he pause for a brief moment just to enjoy it. Then he continued to make his way further down her stomach until he was just at the edge of her panties. He ran his figures over the material, feeling the lace and silk mixture. He started to slide his figures under her elastic and noticed a strange look on her face.

“Shannon, your body and mind belong from now on to James. You have longed for this and you want to make James happy doing whatever he wants. All you will get from this is the greatest feelings and organisms of your life. So throw away every weird feeling you have about this and just embrace the beauty and feeling from it.”

The expression of her face changed from one of confusion, to one of happiness. James started again to slide his figures further down the inside of her panties. He wanted to reach the goal that had eluted him for so long and tonight he would. He felt finally felt a small patch of hair and then as he moved further down he hit the Promised Land. She was so wet that James was amazed. He ran his figures over her crack and played a bit with her lips. She really moaned this time and with her eyes closed one word slipped out of her mouth, Yes. James raised his mouth from her breast and continued to rub over her sensitive spot. She seemed to get ever wetter and wetter. James couldn’t take much more of this but before he took her he wanted to at least taste that wetness.

He told her to remove her final piece of clothing. She hooked her thumbs around the band even though James’ hands was still down her panties and started to pull them down. James had to move his hand for a minute when she could only go so far to pull them down. Once he had his hand removed the panties came totally off. James moved to a better view of her snatch and lower his face down to her pussy. She moved her legs apart allowing James better access to her flower. James took in the smell and the fragrant was wonderful, he then placed his tongue on the opening and began to lick. The taste was salty but sweet at the same time and James greedily kept lapping up her wetness. She just wiggled and groaned with joy and James at one point had to hold her legs in position because she was moving so much.

James then removed his face from her opening. She whimpered for a moment but James knew in a matter of minutes she would be in heaven again, and for that matter so would he. He moved up her body licking his way up. Stopping for a minute to stuck in those melons again. He soon was face to face with her and started to kiss her deeply and passionately. He felt her hand wrap around his member and he moved it to her opening. She helped to line it up. James could feel the heat coming from that spot. She was trying to move her hips up to engulf him but he pulled a little back.

He looked into her eyes, kissed her again, and said one word, “Beg”. She started to plead with him. Please James I need you so bad. You have gotten me so honey and I am so wet. I know this is what you want. I have watched you look at me as I came out of the shower and when I walked around in my pajamas and now is your chance. All you have to do is take me. I am yours, now and forever. You are my master and I will do anything for you. My body is yours… please… you don’t understand how turned on I am… fuck me… stick it in me…”. Just as she said that last statement and was about to spit out something else, James pushed down and entered her. She screamed with joy and her face almost started to glow. Her opening took James without any problems and her silky satiny walls cradled his cock. He pushed down and down until he was up to the hilt. He kissed her deeply and he admired the look on her face as she bit her bottom lips.

James started to move in and out building up a rhythm. Her breathing became stronger and she groaned yes… yes, over and over again. James Knew that with his formula he would have a lot of girls but he also knew that no one would ever replace his one true love Shannon. Shannon started to organism and her vaginal walls start to squeeze him like he had never felt before. It was about at this moment that everything seemed to slow and he heard himself scream with pleasure as he began to fill he virgina. Gallon after gallon left him into her. Finally he had no more and collapsed onto of her.

James rolled over and wanted to rest but Shannon had other ideas. She immediately got to her knees and moved between James’ legs. James went to motion her off cause he was tired but when she wrapped her mouth around his member to clean him off he knew he wasn’t finished. She continued to lick and stuck and before James could believe it he was hard again. She was every good at this and James knew that it would not be long before he released another gallon down her throat. However, just as he was close he got an idea. He sat up and looked at her. He had a grin on his face like one he had never had before. The one thing he always loved about her and always dreamed about was her ass.

“Shannon go get that bottle of gel lubricant that I know you have Sean have in your room.”

She did it without question returning very quickly.

“Now baby get on all fours and brace yourself.”

Shannon looked at him as she did as he told her and asked what he had planned.

“Oh come off it you know what I have planned, the question I have is has Sean ever fucked your ass… Tell me the truth.” “No” she stated, “Cause I heard that hurt to much”. James knew it might very well hurt so he stated that she would only feel pleasure as he took her virgin ass. James lubed up his dick and placed one hand on her ass separating it as he lubed her up as well. His figure after a couple of minutes didn’t have much trouble sliding into her and James placed his cock at this new opening. Sure it was smaller but he didn’t care, he wanted this almost as much as he wanted her earlier. She grunted loudly every time his figure would slip in, but it was followed by a moan. James started to push into the opening and at first only got resistance.

“Relax, Shannon and just enjoy this like you did the last”. Her ass seemed to loosen a little and James began to squeeze in, slowly but surely making his way into her, and she cried out with pleasure. After several minutes he was up to the hilt again.

Shannon looked back and said “If you are going to do this do it hard and fast baby, I love you.” James just smiled and did as she asked. The feeling was so tight and so wonderful that when he erupted inside of her he almost lost consciousness. James just kept jack-hammering her ass, and all Shannon could do was scream Yes, oh God yes, over and over. They both collapsed onto the floor. James wrapped his hand around her and cuddled with her.

“Shannon you are mine and we will sleep now and do this again later, so Sleep.” Shannon passed out with a smile on her face and James knew that he had the rest of the weekend to enjoy this young beauty until her boyfriend got home. He also knew that after this weekend they wouldn’t be together for much longer.