The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enchanter

Chapter 3 — Sex and Science

Have I ever dreamed about sex with a female orc? Probably not. I always perceived the orcs only as enemies, and as a problem that needs to be solved. Maybe I partially continued to think so at this moment. But the Pumpkin, sitting in front of me with wet pants and a lustful face, was not my enemy. No longer was. At that time she totally was in my power, and the power, so to speak, is the best aphrodisiac.

The orcs, of course, are pretty green, but their lips are very much red. And the Pumpkin’s plump, quivering lips had color of ripe cherry. Yes, this analogy is rather trivial, but very accurate. Our faces got close, and I impatiently licked her lips. She growled softly, but it was a sound of lust, not a threat. Preludes were superfluous. Our lips met, and my tongue aggressively invaded her mouth.

I have never experienced a shortage of a women’s attention in the capital—one of the few (and later the only) enchanters in the city, and besides so young, was a priori in the spotlight. Therefore, I knew what a good kiss should be. I thought I knew—before this. What I have experienced before, did not go to any comparison with THIS kiss. Inside the Pumpkin’s mouth was hot, really hot. Even her face was a source of tangible and very exciting heat. The temperature of the orc body is higher than the human—another interesting discovery. Looks like I was becoming an orc expert, and at that moment I was determined to study their sex life in detail.

The kiss was long and passionate. Her tongue was strong and rough, and furiously intertwined with mine. The proximity of teeth, as sharp as a knife, made this kiss especially exciting and piquant. However, not only my tongue was busy. My hands also found a suitable places. The left hand was wrapped around a waist that was surprisingly thin for such a massive body. The right hand, unbuttoning a rough bone clasp of a leather vest, alternately squeezed elastic orc tits. A special impression was made by the nipples—large, hard and erected. When I pinched one of it, the body of Pumpkin shuddered with a light orgasm. I squeezed harder, and multiple orgasms made her body move in the likeness of a convulsive dance. Her hot tongue was moving more aggressively, and it is almost impossible to describe how much pleasure it brought.

Finally, I broke off this infinitely long and infinitely nice kiss. Pumpkin looked at me with mad loving eyes. She whispered hoarsely: “I want to mate…. Please let me mate ... “, and licked her lips impatiently. The word “to mate” from her mouth sounded especially erotic. I wanted to pounce on her immediately, but it would not be too informative. It was much more interesting to find out what she herself was capable of. Because I just smile and briefly give her the order: “Begin.”

Her attack was swift. She knocked me over to the leafy ground with the frenzy of an orc horde sweeping away a small border post. After a moment, I was somewhat stunned, watching the massive orcish body hanging over me like a rock. Boobs sticking forward like melons (or pumpkins, haha) covered most of the starry sky above me. She leaned closer smiling like a grinning hungry predator. This would be the most creepy picture I’ve ever seen. But it was not. I knew for sure that she would not do me any harm, and not my meat was the subject of her hunger—at least, not in the usual sense of this word.

Her hands were ripping off my clothes at a breakneck pace. Her own pants were already on the ground, and her only outfit was a leather vest, which perfectly complemented her image. In the dim light of the fire, I saw her beckoning pussy, covered with brilliant juice. The neat pubic hair contrasted pleasantly with the rest of the completely hairless body. Her crotch rubbed against my erect penis before starting a ride.

I expected that such a large creature would certainly have a wide, spacious pussy. But no, her hole was incredibly narrow. Truth be told, I never fucked something so narrow and so tight. Pumpkin was clearly not a virgin, but it seems that her sex life was not too intense. My dick barely penetrated this hole, but the result paid off. Good texture and good temperature are equally important and for good roasted meat, and for good fuck meat.

I was not the only one who enjoyed the process. Pumpkin moaned and puffed, making every effort to cover my dick with her narrow vagina. She moved quickly and abruptly, but surprisingly carefully—if such a large body fell on my legs in full force, I would certainly have lost the ability to walk for a while. Obviously, even in a fit of insane passion, she could not even minimally hurt me. This is probably one of the most beneficial effects of my spell.

High speed, tight hole and nice temperature are served its purpose. Coitus naturally moved to the final stage. I was ready to cum, but a few meters behind me there was the sound of branches falling to the ground, and Muffin’s indignant voice.

“Hey, why do you fuck this bitch? I wanted to be the first! I saved you when she wanted to kill you! ”

My first interspecific sex, and my first scene of interspecific jealousy. It was awesome. I did not know if I should laugh at this moment. Pumpkin stopped to move, gazing frustratedly at her older sister, who so brazenly interrupted the fun. She made a agressive, frightening sound, like an animal which food was taken away, and a slight cold tremor ran through my body.

“GRRRRRRRRRRR ... ... How dare you prevent us, sister? Enchanter ordered me to fuck with him, and I did it as best as possible, until you interrupted us! ”

I turned back and saw the Muffin, picking up the heaviest branch, silently moved in our direction, with the clear intention to break this branch against the head of the Pumpkin. Truly, the orcs are a primitive race, their aggression is a threat even to themselves. Fortunately for them, I found a way to pacify their destructive instincts. They are no longer left to themselves. Therefore, I, experiencing a noble sense of duty and an unbearable desire to continue so inappropriately interrupted sexual intercourse, took the situation into my own hands.

“Pumpkin, be silent. Muffin, put a branch on the ground. I am not interested in your petty enmity and jealousy. Now we are all one friendly family ... or a tribe? In any case, you will never again be jealous of me either of each other or of anyone else. It’s clear? Muffin, wait now, I will find a suitable task for you. ”

Muffin immediately threw her branch to the side. I noticed that earlier there was a small, barely noticeable pause between my order and her following. Now my command was executed instantly. The spell may become stronger with time. Or is she just very quickly accepted to the fact that my orders are binding and not subject to deliberation. In any case, I was pleased the speed with which this process occurred. And I was also pleased by the view of Muffin, meekly standing at attention, waiting for my further orders.

It’s time to diversify a little my modest leisure time. I got up and pushed the Pumpkin to the ground. In a normal situation, I could not even move it from the place—the difference in physical strength was simply enormous. But Pumpkin didn’t even try to resist, so she fell down easily after my slight touch. I ordered her to raise her legs, and she immediately obeyed. Her cunt was still wet, the incident with her sister did not shake her determination to fuck. Without thinking twice, I grabbed her muscular legs with my hands, and my cock went inside her alluring hole. I turned towards Muffin. She was still waiting for my team. How would it be better to use her? I had a lot of ideas.

The capital of our kingdom was not a stronghold of puritanism, but its inhabitants were not famous for the excessive unbridledness of manners. In a way, they were a bit conservative. Therefore, despite the popularity of my humble person, there were things that I could not ask for, or at least decide to ask none of my girlfriends. But this forest, moreover, was not the citadel of morality. I doubted that the orcs have a system of ideas about what is permitted and what is not allowed in a decent society. Moreover, with my magic abilities, I could no longer limit myself in meeting my needs. Starting to fuck the Pumpkin, I gestured for Muffin to come closer, pointed to my asshole and cheerfully said: “Kiss it, orc. I’m sure, you’ll love it”.

The night is became more and more fun.

To be continued….