The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enchanter

Chapter 2

Names and Ears

The fire finally burned out. The only source of light in the clearing was the luminous eyes of my new orc slave, but that was clearly not enough. I whispered a short spell, and the cooling embers flashed again, illuminating everything around with a crimson glow. The female orc looked at me with awe and exclaimed: “Did you do this only by your words? How is it possible to be so powerful?” I grinned. The simplest spell made such a strong impression on her. I made a valuable conclusion—the orcs have no magic at all, or their magicians are much weaker than the human ones. This will make the realization of my plans much easier.

Perhaps my thoughts were too far from immediate problems. But my slave brought me back from heaven to earth. “What should I do with my younger sister, Enchanter? She can to wake up at any time and will be very angry! Should I slaughter her? What a surprise, they are sisters. The second surprise was how unexpectedly strong my enslavement spell. She was ready to slaughter her sister at my command. Maybe, my qualification was higher than my self-evaluation? Or are family relationships among orcs just simply not as warm as human’s? It wasn’t a part of my plan to kill her in any case.

“Huh, I wouldn’t want to be your sibling. No, you will not slaughter her. Instead, I will reveal to her the truth about the true location of the orcs in this world. By the way, I own you for five minutes, and still do not know your name. And her name, too.”

“Sorry, Enchanter, I should have introduced myself before. My short and simple name is….”

I expected to hear a really simple and short name. But instead, I heard only a long set of unpronounceable sounds resembling a fart. Unfortunately, having adopted the human language, the orcs didn’t adopt the human names.

“Stop this nasty hissing! Orc names are terrible. And don’t even tell me what your sister’s name is. You need a short and memorable name. From this point on you will be called Muffin! ”

“My name is Muffin? I don’t know what the Muffin is, but it sounds pretty nice! What about my sister? ”

I didn’t answer, but just walked over to her younger sister, who was lying on the ground, and looked. Her young oval face with round cheekbones was almost pretty. I would never imagine that an orc female will be attractive to me, but.... Further waiting would be meaningless, and I whispered my spell. The runes flared up on her forehead for a couple of seconds, even brighter than the last time. Her cheekbones tensed, as if she had eaten something very sour, and then instantly relaxed. She opened her eyes and smiled.

“Human ... .. It’s you. Sorry about our attack. We need to attack humans, humans are our enemies, but you are not like others. I do not know why, but you are not like the others. Probably, my sister understood this before me. Sorry for my misunderstanding. By the way, why did my sister hit me? I just wanted to tell her....”

“Your sister hit you because I ordered her. You were a threat to me, but now it has changed. I hope that you too have begun to see clearly and understand your true purpose in life—to serve me. And yes, don’t even try to tell me your nasty orc name, it offends my noble ear. Now your name is Pumpkin, and your sister’s name is Muffin. ”

The pumpkin, rising from the ground and dusting off her pants, looked at its sister with undisguised fun, and then hoarsely laughed. “Ha-ha, you are Muffin! What a funny word! You are Muffin, Muffin, Muffin!” Muffin was snorted contemptuously. “This beautiful name is given to me by the Enchanter, our new owner, and I am proud to be a Muffin, whatever that means. At least I am not named after a vegetable that we stole from the near village a few days ago! ” After this words Pumpkin rushed at her sister with a growl and pushed her into a pile of fallen leaves. Soon they were already struggling, grunting and growling, and shouting at each other “You are Muffin” and “Take it, Pumpkin!". I realized by their definitely not angry voices and joyful faces: their struggle is not an attempt to hurt each other, but simply an active game. Watching this touching family scene, it was quite possible to forget that in front of my eyes there were not just two amusing teenagers, but monstrous creatures who had recently wanted to rape and eat me.

I decided not to stop their game, since I had my own important thing to do—I had to put my belongings scattered all over the clearing back into the duffel bag. Having played enough for their own pleasure, the Pumpkin and Bunka sat down next to the fire on either side of me. Even sitting on the ground, each of them was impressive in their dimensions, and in another situation I would feel at least a little depressed in their company. But now I was absolutely confident in my position, and two massive figures near gave me forgotten for a long time sense of safety. Pumpkin smiled obsequiously, exposing a series of sharp teeth, and asked the expected question.

“What should we do next, human? Will we stay here, or maybe you want to see the camp of our tribe? I can’t wait to introduce you to all my tribe, you will love them, I am sure! ”

I was intrigued by the prospect of meeting their tribe. But, first, I was not so powerful to enslave a lot number of orcs at once. And secondly, I was too tired and just wanted to sleep. To sleep and to satisfy some other physiological needs.

“Stop calling me “human”, orc. Call me the Enchanter. We will go meet your tribe, but tomorrow. Now I need to rest. Muffin, go and get more fuel for our campfire, it gets a bit cold here. ”

Muffin, still breathing heavily after a comic but very active struggle against the Pumpkin, ger back to her feet and, with the words “As you say,” slowly walked toward the nearest trees in search of dry branches. At that moment I was more interested in her sister. The night was quite cold, and the fire was not enough to warm my tired body. My gaze rested on the Pumpkin’s pointed ears. These ears barely noticeably twitched with emotion—Pumpkin clearly felt my interest. The left ear was pierced with a massive steel ring. It would be extremely difficult to resist the temptation to touch something so exotic and, let’s be honest, so erotic. And I didn’t want to resist.

The reaction caused by my light stroking of the edge her ear was very much stronger than I could have imagined. For a few seconds she moaned , and then let out a quiet, drawn-out howl, almost like a wolf. Her body, her legs and her kneels was shuddering. When her legs opened again, I saw a large wet spot on her pants just around the crotch. If my fellow enchanters could observe my actions, they would certainly have congratulated me on an important scientific discovery—after all, I found the strongest erogenous zone of the orcs! However, the night is long, and I will try to find more—what won’t you do for the sake of science?

To be continued….