The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emma’s Thrall.

Chapter 14 — Sunday Morning

I awoke as a new woman. I felt powerful. I felt magical. I imagined sparks running between my fingertips with all the magic I now possessed.

Emma was my little spoon. Well I mean, as little spoon as she could get. I more like her little backpack. I was curled up around that magnificent ass of hers and I listened to her breathe as she slept. I didn’t want to move to ruin this moment. I wanted to freeze this moment in time. I made a mental note never to forget. This soft diffused sunlight around Mt. Rainer. The chill in the air. The coziness under the covers. This giant, wondrous ass that I was curled around. I can see what Emma meant about wanting a dick sometimes. I wish I had something more natural than just my hand to slip between her ass cheeks and show her my love and my desire. I stayed my hand though...I didn’t want to wake her.

I thought about the previous week. How long and how short it seemed. I felt like I’d known Emma all my life, but in reality, just a week really. An intense week. I thought about the idea of soul mates. People think that you can only have one soul mate. That it is your destined love. I used to think that, but now I was having other thoughts on the matter. Why does there just have to be one? I wondered if I was rationalizing the way Emma loved so many other people. I was determined to show her that I could be as free-spirited as her. And that I could ease the burden of responsibility off her shoulders once in a while.

Now I decided it WAS time to slip my hand between her legs. Her big thighs squished my little hand. But I was able to gently massage her furry patch a bit from behind. Just a gentle rubbing of her lips, and I felt them begin to moisten slightly and open for me. From this angle it was easiest for me to just slip in my thumb and gently slide it in and out. Emma began to stir slightly, but I think she was still sleeping. For the merest second I thought about the idea of consent, but I quickly dismissed it. Emma would not say no to this, I was sure of it.

I kept the slow, gentle in-out rhythm going and I felt Emma get even slicker. I could hear her moaning softly in her sleep. I wondered what kind of dream this was giving her. I kept the pace steady and shortly I felt her spasm, felt her pussy contract around my thumb, gripping it tightly...and then going loose. Her body tensed for a moment, and then went into an even deeper sleep as she rolled full onto her stomach. I withdrew my thumb and gave it an obscene sniff. I hoped I smelled this good.

I leaned back on the pillow and looked at Emma’s sleeping form. I felt so proud I’d been able to hypnotize her, and make her come just now. That feeling of power grew. The scent of Emma was really turning me on now. I slipped my other hand between my legs and began to rub softly. I held my other hand over my mouth so I could inhale her scent and taste her. I thought about how I hypnotized her last night. How I made her come. I thought about how I had just made her come in her sleep. I fantasized that I had just hypnotized her and that she was sleeping at my command, unable to wake until I commanded it, and that when I made her come, it would make her more obedient to me. Make her my obedient slave. I rubbed myself faster as I thought about this found myself having an orgasm, though with more noise than I had hoped. I bit down on my hand to muffle the noise, but I’m sure my moans were carrying. I can’t believe I’d missed out on masturbation all these years! One more thing I was indebted to Emma for. Of course, now I was this sex monster, so maybe indebted is the wrong word.

When I came down from my orgasmic high, Emma had turned around and was looking at me. I was slightly embarrassed, I felt like I’d been caught.

“I had the strangest dream,” she said.

“Oh really? Of what?” I asked, innocently.

“I dreamed I was at a dentist’s office.” she said.

“Ooooh...sexy!” I replied.

“You wouldn’t think so,” she continued. “But this dentist looked a lot like you. But older. You were maybe in your ’30s. Anyway, this dentist has to do some procedure, I wasn’t sure what, and she fitted me with a gas mask...but not like the kind that just goes into your nose, like a whole plastic mask that went over my mouth and nose. Which at the time I thought was weird, because, how is the dentist going to work on my teeth? And when she turned on the gas, it smelled....well it smelled like your pussy. And I remember thinking in my dream, this smells like Liz’s wonderful pussy. And I thought about how delicious you tasted. And then the gas started making me sleepy...and horny. And I wanted to touch myself...but I couldn’t move my arms because they were so heavy and sleepy. It was at this point that I realized that I was naked, and I was torn by two opposing thoughts. One, it feels wonderful to be naked; and two, I probably should not be naked at the dentist’s office, what will she think of me and I hope I’m not ruining this chair by leaking all over it.”

I resumed my masturbation. Emma watched, fully aware of the effect she was having on me.

“Go on,” I panted.

“So I’m getting hornier and hornier, but very frustrated because I can’t move, I can’t even speak to dentist Liz because I can’t even move my mouth. And she’s sitting on her little rolling dentist stool...and she’s fully clothed. And she’s smiling, like she knows she’s got this power over me. And then she shows me this little remote. Like a garage door opener. And she presses it front of me...and then I start to feel this thing...like a dildo built into the dentist chair, just start going in and out of me, like a slow moving piston...and it’s driving me absolutely mad. I’m trying to push against it, even squeeze it but I can’t do anything but let it have it’s way with me. And all the while dentist Liz is just watching me endure this exquisite torture...and I see her slip a hand into her dentist coat...and I know she’s masturbating to the sight of me..and this turns me on even more...and the rhythm is just hitting that perfect tempo...and finally I come....but it’s a like a soft come. I mean, I can’t move, I can just feel these waves of pleasure spreading throughout my body and it’s making me feel even more tired...and I see that dentist Liz has come as well, and she’s smiling at me in delight...almost slightly sadistic because she knows I’m at her mercy. And she stands up...and I see that the tubing that’s connected to my gas mask runs into her pants...I think...I’m breathing her pussy fumes...her pussy fumes are doing this to me. And then she turns a valve on the tubing all the way open, and I’m overwhelmed by her scent, and right before I fully go under, I hear her say, “Night, night Emma.”

And that put me over the edge. I came again. I bit into my hand again to try to muffle my moans, but I knew I was being noisy. I felt Emma’s hand on my hand, helping me, which turned me on even further. Slowly I came down again.

“So....” I said, “I probably should have brought this up last night...but I may have ‘assisted’ you with that dream....um....I’m actually very aware of consent so.....”

“And I should have told you,” said Emma. “I’m 100% your free use. It’s actually a huge turn on for me, so more like 110% free use.”

“But by definition, 100% is the most anything can be!” I objected. “I mean, good, I kinda figured....but I thought I should ask.”

“Thank you for asking...but you assumed correctly. So then,” asked Emma. “Whattyda wanna do today?”

“Well first thing,” I said, and this is something I’d been thinking about for a while this morning. “I want to wake the others and make them worship me like the hypnotic goddess I am becoming. I want to be surrounded by an orgasmic prayer circle of my hypnotically enthralled slaves. With your help, and your permission, of course.”

Emma looked at for a moment. A little surprised I think by my boldness.

“Is this what you really want?” she asked, “Or something you think I want?”

“It’s a little of both,” I answered. “When I woke up this morning, and I thought about how I put you under last night...it really made me think about why you enjoy it so. It’s a rush of power that I’ve never tasted...and it tasted good. And this morning when I made you come in your sleep...that same power rush. But...I don’t want to overstep. Seriously, if I’m out of line, let me know. I defer to your judgement.”

Emma thought for a moment. Then she said. “Okay Kitten...we can do this. But remember: With great power comes great responsibility.”

“Okay there Uncle Ben.” I said, completely oblivious to the wisdom I should have heeded.

We put on some robes and headed down the hall to her bedroom.

We opened the door quietly and stepped in. Emma shed her robe as she had been conditioned to, and I thought about doing it as well, but I wasn’t quite there yet. I know it’s weird, but only Nick and Bonnie had seen me naked. There was still that shy part of me. I wanted to be the libertine I was pretending to be, but it still felt like pretending.

Emma and I approached the bed quietly. It was such a serene sight. Everyone sleeping peacefully, snuggled into each other. Left to right it was : Caroline, Lily, Rex, Nick, Bonnie, and Therese. Lily was spooning Caroline. Rex was spooning Lily. Nick was spooning Rex. Bonnie had her back to Nick and was spooning Therese. I spent a moment trying to figure out everyone’s potential sexualities and who was hooking up with who. I was a little surprised that Nick was spooning Rex, Rex being so macho and athletic and such. Both bi-sexual perhaps? Was everyone in the bed bi-sexual? Was I? Still, the bed looked mighty full. I’m glad me and Emma spent the night elsewhere. Victoria the mastiff was snoring quietly at the foot of the bed.

“Wakey, wake,” Emma said quietly as she gave Victoria some kisses. The bed began to stir. Everyone gave out kisses to the person lying next to them. Even Rex and Nick. I don’t know why I keep focusing in on them. I just didn’t imagine them as gay, or bi. I mean, this is my own prejudice I need to overcome, I realize. But that’s why I’m writing it down in a journal no one but me will ever read. So, future self, if you’re reading this, remember you used to be this way. Hopefully you’re used to this by now.

Once everyone was awake, Emma put them back to sleep of course.

“Deep sleep everyone, deep sleep....”she commanded. And I saw everyone immediately close their eyes and sink back into the bed, and of course, I was also overtaken by this post-hypnotic suggestion that I apparently had also been conditioned to. I felt the lethargy overcome me, and I gently lowered myself to the floor, closed my eyes and let myself fall into the bliss....”

I heard Emma telling me to wake up. I wasn’t on the floor. I was standing in the center of the room. Naked. Which I was fine with. More than fine. Proud. I looked around. The others were kneeling in a circle around me. Watching me, intently. Nick and Rex both had erections pointed right at me. I wasn’t exactly sure what to make of this. I scratched my chin trying to figure out what do next, and immediately everyone started imitating me, scratching their chins as well. Hmmm. I lifted my right arm into the air, and they all did the same. I decided to get more daring. I began to massage my breasts. And they did as well. I moved a hand down to my sex and began to rub and everyone did the same. The girls imitating my strokes exactly and the boys stroking their penises at a similar pace.

I smiled thinking that Emma had turned me into the sex goddess I wished to be. Of course, she did the heavy lifting, but still. I looked around. Emma was on the bed, watching the scene she’d set up, lazily masturbating herself. She noticed me looking at her.

“Give them some commands, Liz,” she said. “Take charge.”

I felt that rush of power. “You will obey me!” I said with some flair.

In unison they responded, “You will obey me!” Okay, that didn’t work. Let me rephrase.

“I will obey Elizabeth!” I said.

And in unison, they said, “I will obey Elizabeth!” And I stroked myself faster. They followed suit.

I said it again, and again they repeated the phrase back to me. Such a rush to hear “I will obey Elizabeth!”

I kept saying it, and they kept, repeating it. I was so high on this power now, I felt like I was going to come soon.

“When I come, I will fall into a deep hypnotic trance!” I said.

“When I come, I will fall into a deep hypnotic trance!” they said in unison.

We repeated this back and a few times and I increased the pace. I studied their faces, they looked so intense. I wondered if they weren’t able to come until I did. I sped up until I could no longer take it and I came hard.

That sent them all over the edge. Each of them came right there as I shuddered in front of them. Nick and Rex both shot long ropes of cum right at me and the girls each moaned and shuttered, and they began to collapse into the hypnotic trance they said they would fall into after they came. As did I. As I came down from my orgasm, I felt myself growing unnaturally tired. I had to lie down right there in the middle of this orgy. I felt my eyes close just as Emma was coming over to look over us all.

To be continued....